Rapper Lil Wayne Threatens Justin Bieber’s Manager in Video Rant

Rapper Lil Wayne Threatens Justin Bieber's Manager

Rapper Lil Wayne threatened to kill singer Justin Bieber‘s manager in a profanity-laced video he uploaded to YouTube over the weekend.

Wayne was perturbed at Scooter Braun for kicking washed up rapper Lil Twist out of Justin’s trusted inner circle for being a bad influence on the pop idol.

Lil Twist, who makes his living as a professional groupie, ran crying to his “big brother” Lil Wayne, who took pity on the youngster.

In the typical ghetto speak of the hip hop generation, Wayne, 31, threatened to bury Braun, 32, for disrespecting Twist.

“I heard this b*tch a** ni**a Scooter talkin’ sh*t about my little brother,” he said in broken English. “Ni**a this my motherfu*kin’ brother. Anything you got to say, when you see me, say it to my motherfu*kin’ face. And if you do happen to say it to my motherfu*kin’ face, I ain’t gonna make you eat them words, ni**a; I’ma put them b*tches on your tombstone.”

We’re waiting for Wayne’s management to send out a press release stating Wayne had a seizure, and was therefore not responsible for the words coming out of his mouth.

CAUTION: Vide contains profanity and gutter language.

74 Responses to “Rapper Lil Wayne Threatens Justin Bieber’s Manager in Video Rant”

SayitAintSo says:

:facepalm:…..Wayne, Tip, Rob…they all showed out this weekend

Wasting time says:

:facepalm: Wayne too old for this chit now ! Leave Skeeter alone nah!

Beta says:

That’s a :scared: screen shot

Beta says:

SayitAintSo says:

I don’t think I ever heard a song with Lil Twist :shrugs:

Zoe B. says:

What happened on that plane? Lil Twist looks like he has been crying. That screen shot is just :kona:

SummerBaby says:

That screenshot tho! :hide:

But your name Lil Twist tho :blink: Do you do a scaled down version of the Chubby Checker dance my nig?
    And that screen shot of Lil Wayne made ME pop a mint cause his breathe looks like it is on Fire.
    #400DEGREES

VDot says:

Zoe B. says:

What happened on that plane?

___________________________

Probably initiation to welcome Lil Twist into the Birdman “family” :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Does he wash? (serious question) he looks like he has a funky breath, his dreads are forever sloppy and they look like they smell. You really want to scare someone Wayne? Tell them you will make them look like you. That’s enough for anyone to leave yall the hell alone. Yuck. How do these chicks let him hit raw? Do yall see him?! Damn.

Zoe B. says:

Was he hurt by Skeeter’s words?

Did he laugh in his face when he asked him to manage him?

SummerBaby says:

I think all of these celebs need to take a break from social media.

What happened on that plane? Lil Twist looks like he has been crying.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Modern day segregation according to Lil Wayne. Scooter told him he cant be frens with the little white boy anymore and to go and play with his OWN KINE.

So this shoots Lil Twist’s credibility through the roof :sarcasm:

How old is this kid again? How long can he run to “Big Brother”? And ain’t Wayne too damn old for this shyt? :thinks:

VDot says:

#400DEGREES

:listen:

Let’s say I’m in a room with a bish
    And the hoe dont wanna fugg
    Like a man I’m a beat my meat
    And get my fuggin nut fo sho
    She gonna be drove then
    And I’m a cut the TV off
    And got to sleep on that hoe then

:danban: That CD is my chit!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

#400DEGREES
    ————————-
    “His hot breath, his hot breath, it’s on fire”

(In my Juve voice) “Your breath smells bad huh? You need a mint huh? Need to learn to brush your teeth huh?”

But why Lil Twist look so scared :crying1: He look like he just got off his knees in the plane and he mad Wayne put his business out there like that. But Wayne was caught up in that dopamine was going to defend his boo. I really want Wayne to just be a human. JUST ONCE. Be a human.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I’m just impressed Lil Wayne can simply but sentences together still :applause:

:think:

This whole fiasco sounds hella gay.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I’m just impressed Lil Wayne can simply put sentences together still :applause:

How old is this kid again? How long can he run to “Big Brother”?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    21 with a DUI already. In his mind he a man.

MissSophiaizhere says:

Lil Wayne most hv skipped his seizure meds which make you sleep :coffee:

Jdore says:

I can’t read the post due to that screen shot! I’m scared :kono:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Must hv *typo*

This whole fiasco sounds hella gay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND DOES :thankyou:

@Man :cosign: That’s you little brother and you ready to die for him but really you and him not that tight. I mean you might scissor and ping bang but let’s be real… He wouldn’t die for you. You was high on that purp and go that liquid courage. I am willing to be you saw your video this am and was like :smack: Scooter finna beat my @ss like a drumstick. Is Scooter blyke? Got to be with a name like Scooter. Scooters don’t paly :nono: Okay….. watch what I SAID IF HE BLYKE :eek:

Buttercup says:

:facepalm: This is your brain on drugs.

amatrex says:

Unfortunately some of the most visible people in America continue to breathe fresh, new, life into negative stereotypes about black folks. And then we get upset with Mark Cuban and Stephen A. Smith for being honest about how they feel when they see us in certain settings. T.I., Mayweather, and Lil Wayne are all grown azz men and have way too much money to be acting like fools for the whole world to see. :no:

missyJ says:

=-================

Why did my inner monologue reads this like Carl Lee A Time to Kill

VDot says:

Is Scooter blyke? Got to be with a name like Scooter. Scooters don’t paly

:no: And that’s the funniest part of the situation to me :lol:

Names/nicknames of people you shouldn’t blindly threated unless you have seen this up close:
    Scooter
    Quan
    Ricky
    Twan (even if they :gay: )
    Scottie
    Mike
    Victor (somebody old but been in the game and will cut you)
    Troy
    Terry

MrsL says:

Wayne clearly sippin on that sizzurp……oh how the mighty fall. :smh:

@Amatrex: I refuse to font with you until you take Stuart Scott down. That man nearly dead from battling cancer let his eyes rest folk :crying1:

Smonae says:

400 Degrees was a clasic :yes:

Wayne tho :facepalm: He needs a manager to kick some people out his inner circle

Gigi26 says:

:no: this sounds like a whole heap of repressed sexual anger if ya ask me :tea:

Crickett says:

I’ll take the whores all day compared to the foolishness of some of these so call black men.

I just saw Scooter. He is a whitebread as they come. Wayne :stop: before you go to jail for real. This man will have you locked up. And he is right. Lil Carpetburn ain’t about nothing but bumming off Justin. PERIOD. Justin wants to be down so bad he is trying to ruin himself. He keep it up he is going to be buck naked doing the dougie in Floyd bedroom on video :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
    Yup

sassyshe says:

Scooter been blaming twist meanwhile kylie dude is the one out there still got jb nose wide open.i guess scooter also forgot that jb momma and daddy supply him with his drugs and whatnot so they can keep their checks.

Wayne feels responsible for twist, I mean he did buy the kid at 13 and put him in a house with his other gremin, chuckie

this sounds like a whole heap of repressed sexual anger if ya ask me
    :rofl: So you saying that Wayne just wants to bang Scooter byke out? Every time he see him he be like :winky: Cause he can’t be pent up for Lil Carpetburn cause its obvi he been getting his nini snacks by the way he palmed his head on video. Straighted sonned him.

@Sassy that’s a lot of info you just dropped that I know nothing about. So if I hear you correctly you are saying Biebers parents and Scooter are powder heads? :blink: And who is Kylie’s dude? Jaden Smith?

sassyshe says:

Didnt diddy give twist a job????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: I’m doing a gender reveal for my son on Saturday! I can’t wait!!

sassyshe says:

@mistaken the mom is a pill head, thats where he gets his xanax from (his words), dad is a weed head bum with a panache for hoes. Sorry not kylie, kendall was dating some dude name lil za, who is jb pill and weed carrier

sassyshe says:

Congrats Nakeya

Wasting time says:

Twan (even if they :gay: )
    ==================

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

game show host: name two things lil wayne is good for?

Contestant: making babies and rapping?

Game show host: oh so sorry contestant the answer we were looking for is looking like he smells like a dump yard and being a Nucca. But we do have a consolation prize for him tell him what he wins.

Well he wins nothing

@Sassy :no: Kid never had a chance. I think of Justin like Lindsey Lohan. While it’s not excuse when your parents depend on you and then try to live through you as a kid I can see how you might get off track. He might have to divorce them from his life. I mean he is old enough. Scooter is probably telling him right. They don’t want the black kid to mess them up.

Keya you are wrong for saying a gender reveal for your son :lol: Go ahead and accept that little girl.

Why did my inner monologue reads this like Carl Lee A Time to Kill

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause you a girl of my hort and know I wrote it to read like Cah-Lee :2dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken, no I said that wrong. I want to do one for the son I already have so he can have fun with it. He is dying to know what this baby is. I am just trying to make him feel good about being a big brother. And EVERYONE is saying it’s a girl. lol My sister went today to see what her baby is.

libra80sbaby says:

VDot says:

#400DEGREES
    :listen:
    Let’s say I’m in a room with a bish
    And the hoe dont wanna fugg
    Like a man I’m a beat my meat
    And get my fuggin nut fo sho
    She gonna be drove then
    And I’m a cut the TV off
    And got to sleep on that hoe then
    :danban: That CD is my chit!
    ———————-
    :heart: Will FOREVER RIDE…you heah meee??!! FOE EBBA!! :buttshake:

Aprilbaby says:

Afternoon Peeps!

Does anyone else think this is super gay? I mean really. Why is he even addressing this mess. Crying on his shoulder. :gay:

Just saw a picture of Jessica Simpson in a bathing suit :wtf: She lost all of her weight but she looks really old and trailer parkish. Not cute at all. What happened to that fresh faced girl with Nick :cry:
    And I saw Kim’s dress. Surprised they didn’t wait for a Vogue spread :lol: I am sure Leon will have it in there since they hired him to go. It looked a lot better than her second dress. The back of the dress :thumbsup: The front :no: I was just thinking about her marriage to Kris Humphries and it is SO OBVIOUS he was a mark for them. He was a big oaf to them that they thought they could control and he bucked. It really is sad to look back on it now …

missyJ says:

I’m doing a gender reveal for my son on Saturday!

============

Gender reveal? What that?

Somethin yt folks do :tea:

Oh :ghost:

What happened to that fresh faced girl with Nick
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She eats them butter sandwiches when she knocked. Jessica be about 350 pounds each daggone pregnancy.

sassyshe says:

Jb is the new Lindsay. I still dont understand why this surfacing now as biebs and twist stopped being friends around nov last year

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

missyJ says:

I’m doing a gender reveal for my son on Saturday!

============

Gender reveal? What that?

Somethin yt folks do <—Who said this? *rolls eyes*

Oh

———-
    WHy does it have to be something only yt people do? And oh well, I thought it would be fun. Yall so damn hateful. <–*adds that to the list of things people say the roses are*

Wasting time says:

What happened to that fresh faced girl with Nick :cry:
    =======================
    She the only bred winner for the Simpson clan
    She had two babies 11 months apart
    Her daddy a old but new :homo:
    SHE GOTS TWO BABIES 10 MONTHS APART !! :lol:

missyJ says:

====================

:dead:

I’m just getting at you. I’ve been to several gender reveals there were not white. Black and Rican :yes:

#400DEGREES
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My ghetto self still listen to Ms. Tee, Magnolia Shorty, Mr. Ivan…some of the OLE OLE Juve (Soulja Rags)…I was a Cash Money/bounce music HEAD. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@MissyJ Really, when my gf told me I should do one, I did ask her “who does that shyt” But then I thought my son would find it fun, so thats the real reason I am doing it. I need to see if Walmart carrys shirts that say something like “Im the big brother” or “First time Big Brother” or something.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

FTR: The OLD Cash Money was the shyt. The New Cash Money I can do without. I miss Juve!!!! :sad: #FreeBG lmao

missyJ says:

She the only bred winner for the Simpson clan
    She had two babies 11 months apart
    Her daddy a old but new
    SHE GOTS TWO BABIES 10 MONTHS APART !!

===============

Member when it was a big deal she was a Christian and lost her virginity on her weddin might??

Then she got divorced, found her inner heaux, done had 2 babies with no rang and her deddy so distraught his wife caught him the club dancing the hoochie coochie with anotha man

coco creamy says:

I’ma put them b*tches on your tombstone.” :ghost:

why? :wail:

SHE GOTS TWO BABIES 10 MONTHS APART !
    :lol: Wayment dries my laugh up. My babies about the same. The face you make when you realize you a part of the joke :confused:

Wayne and these wrappers be taking it too far. Always wanna take it to dying :rolleyes: Sounds good. On a wrap song. That’s about it. Ain’t nobody in real life trying to die :stop: And if they go even the gangstas be like I wonder if heaven got a ghetto so stop playing

FuturedocDonte says:

Keesh says:

What tha crack baby!! I think lil corn-rolls is Wayne skateboard holder cause he can’t trust him with the weed. Why in the fock did Wayne have a skateboard in his hand getting off the plane???? Why do Wayne have a phone case exactly like my 9 yr old lil girl???? Why was Wayne allowed to smack lil corn-roll head so hard that a tear fell out his left eye??? who were those 2 chicks, the pussie holders???? Ugh so many questions….. morning y’all

Keesh says:

Miapluck says:

DONE @ that seizure comment LOLOL…

Miapluck says: