Ray J Denies Offering Kim and Kanye Sex Tape Profits as Wedding Gift

Ray J

Gossip tabloid TMZ is caught in yet another lie. The tabloid claimed that rap wannabe Ray J offered his ex-girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, and her fiancé, Kanye West, his cash residuals from the monthly sales of his and Kim’s old sex tape.

It seems the cash is still pouring in for Brandy’s little brother, whose fame was cemented when the sex tape was leaked by Kim’s mother, Kris Jenner.

From Ddotomen.com:

Ray J (@RAYJ) hit it first and Kris Humprhies married her first but who gets the last laugh? We all do. According to TMZ, Brandy’s younger brother was allegedly wiling to break Kim off some of his earnings for the sextape that was distributed by VIVID almost 7 years ago.

TMZ notes that the earnings from this year so far have been — January $6,135.60 — February $20,097.31 — March $9,674.76 — April $10,931.52 which totals up to $46,840.13. However, Ray J has taken to Twitter to deny such claims.

Photo: Splash News Online

220 Responses to “Ray J Denies Offering Kim and Kanye Sex Tape Profits as Wedding Gift”

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t like him. :lame: Ppl still buying that old a$$ tape

Since when do Ray Gay rap though?

:rolleyes:
    WHO
    currs

Kris Humphries did not marry her first either.

Dude you are so fawking lame :facepalm: why are you still even mentioning this chick’s name :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Since when do Ray Gay rap though?.
    *************
    @Dub thats the question of the day cause when I saw it I was like :blink: rap? I thought he was a R&B bedroom singer at best.

Ray gets a pass because he reminds me of an ex (the look part only) :tea:

thats not exactly a denial of anything tho :shrugs:

nice peacoat tho :thumbsup:

Willie Ray a living room singer too…

Beta says:

Mmmkay :tea:

I had to leave dude alone because of his night ‘hip jumps’ :hahaha:

We’d be asleep, and here he go with this Out of Nowwhere pelvic thrust, like :wtf: :rofl:

TMI, OH :kona:

OpinionHated says:

I’m laughing at dude assuming anybody has anything to write about him for us to read – the only thing his name is ever mentioned with is somebody elses – he has no bearings on his own.. he’s either Brandy’s brother, Kim’s ex, or Mayweathers bish…. depending on what you reading…he’s lame… like a bad foot…

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: Meh

I like his peacoat :shrug:

I thought he was a R&B bedroom singer at best.

uh, don’t you mean living room? :hahaha:

And he short :bye:

eastpointvet says:

im more shocked that tape has made 50 million dollars

And he short :bye:

Well alrightee then! :ghost:

free says:

User Friendly says:

thats not exactly a denial of anything tho

********************************

right, and that sounds like some shyt he would say just to get 5 seconds of shine.

I wonder if the monthly ($) numbers that zmt listed are true :thinking:

Buttercup says:

We’d be asleep, and here he go with this Out of Nowwhere pelvic thrust, like
    ========
    Wait…what? :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

See thats what I get for trying to be damn smart. It was the living room IONO where the hail I get bedroom from :facepalm:

Since when do Ray Gay rap though?

I know, right. :lol:

Wasting time says:

That tape has made 60K this year :rofl:
    It will never go away huh!!!!

You know I generally ride with the Ten Mile Zone, but this is becoming a recurring problem for them. It sounds like they need to start vetting their sources again.

Sandy, I promise if you post the pic of The Carter-Knowles’ that Fakeonce posted I won’t have nuffin nice to say about it. I promise. In fact, I need some help to come up with permanent name changes for Jay and Solange. I wish there was some what to incorporate scaredy cat into Fakeonce’s name.

We’d be asleep, and here he go with this Out of Nowwhere pelvic thrust
    ___________________________

is this anything at all like Gypsy’s “restless leg” friend? :rofl:

VDot says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ray gets a pass because he reminds me of an ex (the look part only) :tea:

*whispering* Back when I was a youngin (15ish) I had a crush on him :ashamed: Don't tell anyone. This was back when he was Brandy's little brother, not Inside Outside pool Flip Flop Ray J :nono"

Buttercup
    *whispers* Like an MJ pelvic thrust :facepalm: OUT OF NOWHERE!
    Shattt used to scare me up outta my sleep :huh:
    So I studied his azz one nite, and Aha :oldman: I saw it :eek:

Allright Z M T this about the 3rd lie you been caught in this week. PLUS Willie Jr need that money! What he look like giving any of it away :rofl: But for real. I bet Kim miss Ray pipe :oops: Kanye talking about her gave her some on that Bound2 bike. She was like :rolleyes:

eastpointvet says:

im more shocked that tape has made 50 million dollars
    ************************

Right because that shat is lame as far as p0rn goes. Mimi and Freako better make double that. At least their shat is nasty.

Buttercup says:

Like an MJ pelvic thrust :facepalm: OUT OF NOWHERE!
    =======
    :hahaha: :rofl:

*hops onto MsTake’s byke for a horsie back ride WITH NO HANDS* :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Inside Outside pool
    *******************
    @V I had forgot all about the inside pool outside pool mess Cause of the whole lil rant he did that part right there had me :rofl: & :hahaha: at the same damn time.

________________________

but will it have as wide of an audience? :think:

Butter

Thanks for the Atlanta tips from earlier. I may check out the Zoo and the Hilton Garden Inn.

Buttercup says:

I’m verbally giving my notice in 4 minutes :bite: I’ve already transferred all important files to my flash drive in case my boss says 2 weeks won’t be necessary.

dandee says:

Im surprised people are still paying money for this tape.
    Must be in other countries . . . Here in the good ol U.S.A 3/4 of amercians have seen it.
    they were having viewing parties for it.

He could probably get ah check for that :rofl:

Kdub :thinking: :lol:

Wasting time says:

No post on those Pics since we couldn’t get a post on the video ….

Butter! I meant to ask you earlier where you were on the count down! :bite:
    :yahoo:

Buttercup says:

You’re welcome Bird. If y’all have time, check out the Jazz Festival too. It’s one of my faves.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

PLUS Willie Jr need that money!
    *****************

Ion’t know. You know he just got that Mona/Shauni deal from VH1. I’ma be his #1 fan because I know he can deliver grade A ratchet to my TV screen.

SOTHERNGRL says:

but will it have as wide of an audience?
    ********************
    @User is this your politically correct way of saying is the yt folks go buy this chit?

I will NEVER forget where I was when I saw the video of Ray singing to Floyd. I was sitting on my sectional watching the Heat play and I pulled up Ray J singing to show my husband’s cousin. At first they was all :yahoo: :thankyou: Money Team we all stunners :eek: Then they was like RAY show them how we get down. This nucca get on the PEEAHNUH and was like :violin: Floyd… if I had one wish (Floyd bobbing head head) You would my girl (all the other niggas in the room like :blink: ) You would here with me… my one and only (Floyd head starts to bob a lil less and his smile fades) >>> Floyd tight face :confused:
    I am about to go watch it now!! CLASSIC

Butter, they gone chase you up outta there :chase:

:rofl: #imjustjoshingyou :lol:

Buttercup says:

Butter! I meant to ask you earlier where you were on the count down!
    =========
    I planned to do it on last Thursday, but my boss was on vacation. This feels like I’m breaking up with someone. “It’s me, not you.”

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Bird you see Solo in my gravi showing Juelz how she beat up his uncle

Bird I am not saying he broke like Shaniece and Flex Alexander. I am just saying he ain’t giving away 50k for fun :lol:

no worries, Butter. everything will work out for the best :hug:

Butter, they gone chase you up outta there
    ========
    If they do, they can expect some Post-Its, highlighters, and pens to come up missing! :lol:

eastpointvet says:

Bird that tape is just as boring they will be lucky to make 2 million off that because mimi is no kim k when it comes to interest in seeing them

Steps in front of User to make sure Butter gets my hug first. I don’t do after hugs :nono:

Buttercup says:

Oh, then it should be a breeze for you…. :tea:
    ==========
    :cloud: :cool: How did I almost miss this gem? Okay then Mrs. Nancy!

Wasting time says:

So we ain’t gone talk about Stevie J being arrested for drug trafficking?!?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Bird I am not saying he broke like Shaniece and Flex Alexander.
    ***************
    Now this is the chit that had me like :shocked: Shaniece need to be shamed been making records since before Stacy Lattisaw

Keya went to get her ultrasound today, right? :woohoo:

**********************

It’ll be hard for us grown ups to do much. I’m making Saturday about the girls (my daughter and her bestie) then Sunday we’ll have the cookout where the grownups will get loose. I’ll see if they want to go to the jazz festival before we throw the food on the grill.

no worries, Butter. everything will work out for the best
    ______________________________

or ELSE, we gon get User’s fren to put a rutt on em! :eek: :waiting:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

————–
    THERE IS ENOUGH OF YEW TO GO A-ROUND :kona:

Buttercup says:

Thank y’all for the support :hug: I don’t care what people say about y’all, the roses are the ish.

Man… I really need to get into pawn man. That nigga making 10g’s a MONTH for years for PHUCKIN!

:eek:

I gotta find me a semi-famous chick and blow her chit completely out and then market that chit. I’m sittin her working like a dayum fool to get paid.
    :facepalm:

_________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

Floyd… if I had one wish (Floyd bobbing head head) You would my girl
    ————————————–

:rofl: :dead: :rofl:

I had to go Youtube him in that living room playing the piano. I swear I laughed for a good 5 minutes. That will never get old. Chit was hilarious, because Floyd’s like “We go a SERIOUS concert to attend to” :blink: :hahaha: And it’s Ray J with that baby voice whisper singing voice. And Floyd :fistbump: “That boy cold. HE killin’ ‘em” :huh:

SOTHERNGRL says:

So we ain’t gone talk about Stevie J being arrested for drug trafficking?!?
    **********************
    HUSH YO MOUFF **no for real what had happened? :popcorn:

Butter whatchu mean what they say about us :huh: :lol:

Ignores YOU. I know it hurts when I do that to you.
    Feels bad. SIGH. Come here :hugs:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

@Bird you see Solo in my gravi showing Juelz how she beat up his uncle
    *****************************

Solange: See dis baby. Men folk ain’t safe in this family. You make sure you watch yo manners or we’ll disappear you just like yo grand pappy. Uncle Jay bout to disappear too if he on’t get right.

WHO gone let you put your WHO HAH in her on film though?! :facepalm:

“And it’s Ray J with that baby voice whisper singing voice”
    ____________________________

Wasting time says:

Butter I missed for why we are encouraging you!
    But you can do it, it will work out, god will fix it, let go and let god, ain’t no good will come to them unless they do right by you :yes:
    I think that covers it boo!

Andrea Kelly had married and divorced that light eyed nigra!What happened !

MissHarlem says:

Can’t talk chit bc Ray bank is better than mine this yr last yr

SOTHERNGRL says:

Butter, they gone chase you up outta there
    ========
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I thought those things were part of the severance pack. :tea:

*British accent* YOU could nevah ingnore meh :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:yes: sho is

VDot says:

@Bird you see Solo in my gravi showing Juelz how she beat up his uncle

:lol: :lol: You know Juelz saw the video and was like “That’s my mama” :trophy:

Butter I missed for why we are encouraging you!
    ____________________________

this the new blog prayer for all occasions? :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Butter I missed for why we are encouraging you!
    =========
    :shrug: Yew know how we/THEY do….
    AND I wasn’t Encouraging her. I just was telling her to watch her byke :eek:

I’m kidding :hahaha:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Butter I missed for why we are encouraging you!
    ____________________________

this the new blog prayer for all occasions? :rofl:

:pc: JUST capitalize HIS name —> GOD, and we are good to go! :woot: <—Blog Blanket Prayer :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

********************

Really??? I didn’t see the whole thing, but the snippet was right up my alley. Kim and Ray J’s shat was too genteel for my taste.

===========
    If you don’t mind me asking, how old is your daughter? The festival is very kid-friendly. They have kid zones. There’s also arts and crafts. I would think a kid under 7 would enjoy it, but it may be a little stretch for the older ages.

Uhhh Oh, we didn’t give Butter her instructions to let us know she ok. :bite: How we gonna know she’een arrested for taking yellow markers :wail:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WHO gone let you put your WHO HAH in her on film though?!
    ___________________________

alllllllllllllllll 3.5 inches at that :phew:

Butter whatchu mean what they say about us :huh: :lol:
    Ignores YOU. I know it hurts when I do that to you.
    Feels bad. SIGH. Come here :hugs:
    =============
    You can’t help but to love me :nana:

WELL, did you quit yet, or not? :waiting:

I hate when you talk like Naomi Campbell :angry: :lol:
    @VDot: I just watched it and I am crying. Floyd was like yoooo my boy be killing it!!!! Ray was like :winky: you know it’s bad when Ray the top and you the bottom cause you smaller

missyJ says:

Kris Humphries did not marry her first. This is Kim’s 3rd wedding…

And we kow Ray J ain’t offering anybody no money. When the last time he had a job :tea:

Ignores YOU. I know it hurts when I do that to you.
    Feels bad. SIGH. Come here :hugs:
    =============
    You can’t help but to love me :nana:

:stop:
    THEM words right UP there…. STRICTLY MINES :yes: *snatches my font hug outta your grasps* :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

————————-
    :hahaha: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Butter I missed for why we are encouraging you!
    ===========
    I just gave my resignation. God has kept me :nun: My boss is so supportive. I would’ve enjoyed working with him under different circumstances.

************************

Hmmm, maybe I will check it out. The girls are 10, but they like arts and crafts. I could at least run through for an hour.

MsTake :cell: Send me a link or whatever :pc:

Butter, make sure you let Sandra know you changing jobs/locations. You know she’ll be all :pc: “Dear It’sNotButter, unfortunately you are not worthy…” :rolleyes:

I am getting Drake/Jesus/DiVinci in that reflection of that window up top. Yall see? :eek:

@Butter. WHET??? No drama? Ugh. Go steal a computer and come back. We need amusement :lol:

Thing, she gotta lay low until her new work e-mail comes through :gossip: SR gone be asking her mannie mannie questions :rofl: :rofl:

==========
    Don’t worry, boo. In the event of me being arrested, I will email a picture of myself to MsT. My eyes will contain the morris code message.

I aint see all that DTTS but I did see that Ray has one little scraggly gray hair growing smack dab in the middle of his beard.

thanks for making me scroll up and look :rolleyes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:facepalm:
    OR you could tawk about the time you Mistook pay by the pound the wrong way, at the buffet spot, last time we hung out…… :kona:

@DTTS
    :rofl: it is looking a lil ‘last supper-ish’ aint it?! :think: maybe it’s the chairs sitting out there

:dead: Be like sadly your bud no longer blooms in this community :ghost;

WELL, did you quit yet, or not? :waiting:
    =========
    :yes: My boss is so sweet and supportive. It really did feel like a breakup, because he kept asking questions along the lines of, “Is there anything I can do to help you transition?”

Wasting time says:

==========
    YOU :yes:

=========
    MsT., who dis woman?!

OpinionHated says:

Buttercup says:

I’m verbally giving my notice in 4 minutes I’ve already transferred all important files to my flash drive in case my boss says 2 weeks won’t be necessary.
    —————————-
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WELL, did you quit yet, or not? :waiting:
    =========
    =============
    You: Well, I think that it would mean alot—If I could get a letter of Recommendation from you…. I’d really appreciate it! :winky:

:trophy: <–You!

missyJ says:

Sess tape earned 20Gs in February :eek: ?? Ninjas giving it out for Valentine’s Day?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey y’all!! What did I miss today?

=========
    I used my email through my ISP to register…just in case my email were to get blocked or something… :winky:

Nakeya! Well?
    :pacifier: Did I win? :bounce:

by Buttercup on May 19, 2014 at 4:22 pm
    ——-
    :gossip: they bean ready for her to quit. Didn’t have the heart to fire her on account of lil butter. Her boss heard he stil wear Velcro shoes and he ain’t want that on his spirit that he fired a lady who kid still wore velcros at age 7
    Everybody in your face :pray: God bless you
    When you leave :yahoo:

_________________________

Well when you send your photo :eek: make sure you comb your hair (what’s left of it) so you don’t be looking like Eva bout the head :no: she was straight looking like Peg Plus Cat in that fam pic :nono:

*puts a HUGE FOH Stamp for thee World to See(SR-Style) on #110 :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dtts I find out on the 29th. The kid was not trying to let us see the last time. Ugh. Lol

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

by Buttercup on May 19, 2014 at 4:22 pm
    ——-
    Everybody in your face :pray: God bless you
    When you leave :yahoo:

:kneel: <—Them standing on her DESK!
    :party:

:kona:

__________________________

hmmmm, he seems too attached… he got stalker tendencies or nah? :waiting:

Sess tape earned 20Gs in February ?? Ninjas giving it out for Valentine’s Day?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Black history month. As a lesson on how far we have come and how far we have to go…. if brothers still lustin after dry arse yt womens.

I’m not saying nothing to nobody in here pacific *cough cough @Man*

make sure you comb your hair (what’s left of it)
    =================
    EYE saw somewhere where she was getting reacquainted with her neck :kona:
    #weeenshattt :dead:

Dear It’sNotButter
    ————-
    Dmn fool :hahaha:

Nakeya
    10 more days! :cheer:
    How’d your interview go? :popcorn:
    They got an Opening at Butter’s spot :gossip: :rofl:

…and a outbound relo package :tea:

The kid was not trying to let us see the last time. Ugh.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That was Dubb19. Always was moonin the camera :shakebutt: we was tryna see if she was a boy or a gal :no:

Dubb9 was like “Look at me… I is a GIRL” :thankyou:

:facepalm:

Don’t send me no neck pictures :stop: no beady bees

They not gonna put NO CASH in her card :no:
    Only a Stride Rite giftcard :kona:

:rofl: ok DTTS I think you are done here for the day. hand over the keyboardt!

Them standing on her DESK!

:rofl: :rofl: so dumb… (we got ONE person here we waiting on to GEAUX and we gon have to check into a hotel ’cause aint nobody gon be fit to drive :pray: )

EYE was just saying :shrug: User :lilbabydoeeyes:

Only a Stride Rite giftcard

with a LeapFrog bundle :kona:

What did I miss today?
    ========
    Hey Keya :hi: So are we having a Juliana or Jr? :wait:

========
    I said no at first :facepalm: when I email my resignation letter to him, I’ll include that tidbit. I wasn’t thinking.

You tryna steal her nah! :hahaha: :hug:

missyJ says:

Fiddy ain’t make his son graduation… talmbout :shrugs: nobody tole me when it was.. :facepalm: you need more people fiddy. It’s 2014, I guarantee the info was listed on the school website and had you called the office Belinda would have been all too happy to tell you when and where it was.

San ah make ya dance says:

Who wears a baseball cap with a peacoat. LOSER he is

========
    :crying1: Too soon :rofl:

MissyJ, tell him! Like only yew can :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

50 aint shyt for that. I cant talk about lying a$$ daddies right now :facepalm: They will lie til they die

Buttercup says:

hmmmm, he seems too attached… he got stalker tendencies or nah?
    =========
    :no: He works remotely, so he’s only in the office about 6 days a month. I work with some people who are great personally. Professionally, they need to get their ish together, but he’s alright in my book all the way around.

They will lie til they die

they will even lie ABOUT dying like Tim Dogg :smh:

I’ll take her San :lol: you said she mean, so that means she’s cute AND entertaining :love:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Fiddy ain’t make his son graduation… talmbout nobody tole me when it was.. you need more people fiddy. It’s 2014, I guarantee the info was listed on the school website and had you called the office Belinda would have been all too happy to tell you when and where it was.
    ***********
    @missyj & its a school where he is footing the bill. Floyd lover knew when that boy was graduating.

Don’t send me no neck pictures :stop: no beady bees
    ==========
    Beady bees? Shoot! I’m of mixed race like San :nun: I got Indian in my family.

they will even lie ABOUT dying like Tim Dogg :smh:
    ——————-
    Just so you’ll leave they a$$ alone :facepalm:

Only a Stride Rite giftcard
    =========
    I think I have a stalker. First Nancy convinced Lil Butter to put on shoes with velcro on Saturday when he hasn’t worn them in 2 years. Now, you talking about Stride Rite. Who has been emailing y’all my business :mad: Don’t make me start EmailGate2014 up in here :cuss:

————
    Chileeee she is :hahaha: She tried to claw my bro when he reached for her :no: She is feisty. Since she was a preemie we say she came out fighting and still fighting

Floyd lover knew when that boy was graduating.

:ghost:

@Butter :nun: No beadies this a-way

Buttercup says:

Fiddy ain’t make his son graduation…
    ========
    He didn’t send Lil Flip Flap as a stand in? Sad.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Beady bees? Shoot! I’m of mixed race like San I got Indian in my family.
    ******************
    There aint a black person alive that aint got Indian in they family so they claim.(?) How you know they was Indain-(Ans.) cause they had lone wavy black hair.Me Oh it aint had nothing to do with them yt folks fuggin your ancestors huh :facepalm: I get the stank look.

:pc: <–in Butter's bykeseat taking notes :rofl:
    ==========
    :nite: Turkeys :lol:

:ghost:

Ok yall :peace: Be good :winky:

missyJ says:

==============

Sandy done sold your IP

Sandy done sold your IP
    ===========
    Dang, and she didn’t even offer me $2 and some envelopes.

____________________________

Well my mama great granMA was a full indian, so i’m guessing her great granPA was full african… cause the way my hair is set-up… :kona:

==========
    :lol: Hair is such a fickle thing. I feel like I was my paternal Grandma’s clone. It’s eerie to know how you’ll look when you age :eek:

missyJ says:

==========================

It is!

If you look at me and my sisses hair.. full blood.. our hair says a toltoaaly different thing. My older sister has wash and wear waves, baby sissy has sandy brown waves, and me my hair does about 3 random things. Big sandy brown spirals in the front, and black straw curls in the byke and waves from the roots

yeah, my baby sister has been natural for over 10 years and her hair is soft and manageable… but this? this strong willed steel wool i got :nono:
    i think i’ma have to go back on the creamy crack because it’s about to get humid in dc and i just cannot be late everyday and/or be looking like don king bout the head all summer :no:

missyJ says:

LilMissy is a MESS! She’s outside playing and I creeped up to see what they doing. I hear her telling some lil hook head narrow behind boy “Nasir get off my porch. GO HOME” Elementary school for fcuk outta here :hahaha: She get it from her mama

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is DTTS still here? OK so y’all, the interview went well but they did not call today….still praying though. Butter, where did you just put your two weeks in at? Lmao

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Missy :hahaha: lil Missy done put the boy out. Lol.

Buttercup says:

Butter, where did you just put your two weeks in at? Lmao
    =============
    A software company in KS. You would be expected to make 20-30 cold calls a day.

RaY Jay say it AINT True!Shoot did Kimmode ever pay back that money she spent on Sonja’s AMEX?

KEKE . . did u find out the seck of the baby?

@luvin nope. I have to wait till the 29th. And it can’t come fast enough

datsmdubya2u says:

Of course he didn’t offer them any residuals :nono: …he need them himself

brokeazz

datsmdubya2u says:

she must have..we aint heard nuffin else about it..

If Stevie J tell you your behavior gonna get your azz whooped and you do it ANYWAY Kirk?????? :no:

Milky says:

Did this ninja really say he wants yo inflate hurr belly! :dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did she really just suck his dirty ass finger?! She too old to be this ratchet and dirty and thirsty. And she doing all this and still don’t have this album she been talking about since 93. Ugh.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So this lady just let the world know that Stevie and Jose life is a lie. However, anyone with a brain could see they were on fraud status.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OMG what does Jose have on her/his head?! Fix it Jesus. Because the devil is a lie if she thought that mess was cute.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is there a no bathing rule on this show? And who in the hell still buys hip hop weekly?! Man please. Kirk needs his ass beat. I guess y’all gonna tell me I’m wrong for promoting fights but shyt he deserves it. Now tell me he don’t. *waits on it* I’d of beat his ass and y’all would deal. Hummm

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This man is about to get this girl beat up and it’s not her fault. Beat up Kirk not the girl Rasheeda.

That girl put her jacket on sew FAST @Keya. And did yall see Jirk make the call me gesture in that doorway? ?????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So wait did y’all peep how Kirk signaled for old girl to call him when Rasheeda told her to leave? This jig is a clown. A serious clown. I promise y’all he needs his ass beat. Someone call Solo. Rasheeda needs help.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dubb!!!! Yes!!! The fuggin was that!? Rasheeda crazy because his ass would be living anywhere but my damn house. I’d a blacked his eye.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t give a damn what y’all say, he is DISRESPECTFUL beyond belief. Period. Can’t nobody be that damn stupid. I’d a been a single ass woman. Talked all that about her momma but you went and found a woman in a bar to watch your baby. Say what!? Idiot.

Kirk and Rasheeda have sold their souls for a check. Seriously baby Carter is going to be so ashamed when he sees this. TOTALLY EMBARASSING. Even if they said they did this for the family I would be like :wtf: As a man Kirk failed his family. You never embarrass your wife like that. PERIOD

And Karlie with her struggle butt sitting up there fighting :facepalm; I was like this old hoe :oldman; need to sit down somewhere. She bopped that lady in the head with her purse like it was 1947. Who does that????!!!! That’s how you know she is old timey. When you have the purses wih the long straps and when something pops off you swing from way byke like a slingshot and beat somebody with it. Karlie so old her first pet was a dinosaur

Baby Carter is cute but that’s a old looking child :lol: look like a lil man sitting up there

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Rasheedah damn near the same age :lol: for some reason Joc have me laughing

@Jenie: Joc is hilarious to me!! Cracks me up. One of my friends said she has a crush on him now :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves: Hi Sandra and Bey :lol:

Mistaken; Joc is very funny and I think he is cute with his glasses on too. I’m made they cut away from that girl giving Karlie Old the business.

VDot says:

One of my friends said she has a crush on him now

:facepalm: *whispering* I’d probably let him slide me his number. Don’t tell anyone though.

Karlie is ratchet. Who just sucks somebody’s finger down like a chicken bone in the middle of a restaurant?!?! :hurl: If I were a patron in there at the time, I would have had to get my meal comped out :nono: And I would have filed a complaint with the health department. Ugh. I felt violated watching that scene.

Wasting time says:

Karlie and that finger mad me sick! I was not ready or here for it :no:
    Old azz lady doing the most. I needed Dawn to spill some more tea though :tea: she ain’t say enough but what she did say Wooo Buddy!

SayitAintSo says:

Morning roses :waves:

SayitAintSo says:

Joseline’s wigs last night :no:

SayitAintSo says:

But her body :clap:

missyJ says:

Whew chile I am tired this morning! :yawn: was up half the night

bnatural says:

SayitAintSo says:

Joseline’s wigs last night :no:
    —-

I still think that’s a man :shrug: I may be in the minority but I still think that’s a man

missyJ says:

Another black actor just can’t get right, domestic violence gone wrong (as if it ever goes right). Shot and killed his wife in front of his kids :no:

MissHarlem says:

Karlie old ass did some straight up 90′s chit with that finger :rofl: whew lawd I died. Took me back to the days before I knew what a mic looked like :lol: I can’t

Wasting time says:

I may be in the minority but I still think that’s a man
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You not! I believe so too or she was born a man and became a woman :shrugs:

VDot says:

Joseline is on Twitter tripping. She said Stevie beats her and Mona wanted her to hide it, she was banging the weed man, Rihanna wants to be her. Somebody tweeted her and said, You a grown azz man, hit that nigga back :rofl:

Ciara apparently had her baby. I need to see receipts tho :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I’m so sleepy! :yawn:

VDot says:

HarlemShake – :hug: That bish brought those moves from 1956 with her :lol:

Ciara had her baby. :shrug:

Yall care…..

SummerBaby says:

———————
    :rofl: Did you also see her tweet admitting her breast, azz, teeth, & hair were all fake but they’re hers now because she paid for them. :tea:

VDot says:

:yes: But that wasn’t a big reveal. Only thing she left out from her list, was her puss. I’m :thinking: it was man-made too :yes:

missyJ says:

:shocked: OMG! who?/

Wasting time says:

Damn VDot and she keeps stating she is not being hacked.
    There went my battery today :yes:

SummerBaby says:

OMG! who?/

——————-
    Michael Jace

Nasir Rahim says:

Benzino has the most sense out of all of them.

MissHarlem says:

VDOT :hug: I died a thousand deaths. I literally chocked on my blunt with her foolishness

MissHarlem says:

It’s a sad day when Steebie makes sense with Kirk ol mango Adams apple ass. He need to get that check it’s disturbing

Nasir Rahim says:

SummerBaby says:

Michael Jace the actor from the sheild was the one who killed his wife.

RIP to April Jace. From the picture on the Daily News she was a pretty lady too.

I’ll take being single over the shullbit any day. these niggas out here are a new kind of crazy. :smh: a man shooting a woman makes even less sense than beating on her.

I am still waiting on somebody to bless me with the screen shots of the tweets even tho I said I was going to look. People keep coming up to my desk with work questions :angry: AND I have this proposal to put together :no: That ok… I am going to get the figures straight now so I can plop them in there. Somebody call me if things get trill or we get a Joseline post. I want to font about last night LHHATL SEW BAD :whip: :wails: