Robin Thicke Hopes to Win Paula Patton Back With a Song

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton spotted in downtown NYC

There is no doubt that R&B singer Robin Thicke Loves his estranged wife, singer Paula Patton. But if he hopes to win her back with a new song (after allegedly cheating on her for years), it seems that ship has sailed.

From NY Post’s Page Six:

The “Blurred Lines” singer, 37, plans to debut the new song — called “Get Her Back”— at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 18, reports TMZ.

Along with loved up lines about making up for past mistakes, the song also features the lyrics, “I should’ve kissed you longer / I should’ve held you stronger / And I’ll wait for forever for you,” according to the website.

This isn’t the first time Alan Thicke’s son has publicly begged for Patton, 38, to take him back.

During a March concert at Madison Square Garden, the singer addressed the crowd, saying, “We gotta learn to forgive each other, you know, learn to love each other, no matter who it is in your family or relationship … Hold on tight to the one you love.”

The couple announced they were separating in February after nine years of marriage. They have one child, 4-year-old Julian Fuego.

• Robin Thicke Isn’t Handling Split from Paula Patton Very Well
  • Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Are Back On the Market
  • Celeb Style: Paula Patton wearing Tresor Jewelry
  • Paula Patton Covers JEZEBEL Magazine
  • Photo: Splash News Online

143 Responses to “Robin Thicke Hopes to Win Paula Patton Back With a Song”

ButterflyKisses says:

I think he’s :deadhorse:

OpinionHated says:

He’s an idiot – if you wanted your wife you should have treated her right when you had her I hope she neva go back…..

*dismissive wave* :rolleyes:

But forreal that “It’s In Morning” is MY CUT!

missyJ says:

Don’t believe the hype Paula… :nono:

You was a scrawny white boy with a greasy mop top and she STILL laid up witchu? then you wanna slide out on me once yo lil chest hairs come in
      :stop: Not tah-day!

FuturedocDonte says:

Bye Robin :bye:

bnatural says:

Paula seems like she has moved on….me thinks Paula wants some chocolate :coffee:

Robin…too little too late? I like them together, I hope they can reconcile…

I bet Paula gonna have the same face as this picha when she hear it. :yes:

He got wind of her new boyfren huh :yes:

Bye Robin :bye:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

I bet Paula gonna have the same face as this picha when she hear it.

Bnat says:

I hope they can reconcile…

Fvk’em. :tea:

Robin got that neck like Beyoncé. They strong womens :yes: she’ll pull through

Just Looking says:

Awww I was wishing they cold get back together.

IT’s hard starting over. :sad:

Like was he beating her?

Did he cheat or he was a heavy fliter?

Let me be quiet :tea:

Caues if mista turn his head, I acts the fewl

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Paula might be with it. She know Robyn got that good yt people coke :kona:

@Take

That is Poverty Princesses alarm wake up on her phn. :facepalm:

Caues if mista turn his head, I acts the fewl

Cot damnit!! *mops water up* It was Fiji too heffa! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He got wind of her new boyfren huh
      ———
      Why Jesus did I read this in my Juvenile voice!? :hahaha:

Hair Lova says:

Please Paula gone. Robin might as well give up the ghost. She said if something is yours it will come back… I don’t think she’s coming back tho. She’s been looking happy as of lately.

:warning: OTB got to MT… And look where they said Lebron spoke to Bey. They trying to say she was lusting :lol:
      I don’t buy it but the funny part is Jay’s face after he turns to her like :confused:
      Either he felt awkward bcc of the game or he was gone big nucca with all them muscles :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Charity Anne Johnson, 31, was arrested Sunday after a family she was staying with became suspicious of her identity.
      Johnson was enrolled as “Charity Stevens,” a sophomore at New Life Christian School in Longview.
      Attached to this story….

She had probably cleaned all the bathrooms, cooked a dinner all week and painted a couple of rooms, they turned her in….That is so wrong.

She can stay with us, until the laundry room is cleant up and deck is re-stained.

Buttercup says:

So now he wants to get some act-right :rolleyes:

SJ says:

Paula is not taking his sh!t.

Truth be told, I didn’t know she had it in her… All the times I’ve seen her, she was such a “free spirit”, like anything goes…

Do y’all think it’s true that this was one of the those threesome gone wrong?

by Hair Lova on May 15
      ——-
      :blink:
      How mannie people got let in while I was working?
      :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
      :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

This NYT pay discrimination thing is a huge problem in America, not just there. :| I swear if we opened these books folks would really see whats going on. I make a decent salary but I swear I make AT LEAST 15% less than comparable white men here. :no:

/vent. I just need to quit. I’m fukking sleep.

Why Jesus did I read this in my Juvenile voice!? :hahaha:

Cause you know your sister in ratchet rap music :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Rihanna aint shyt either for joking that girls prom outfit :coffee:

*ahem* I was watching that game. I feel like Jay a little bit. And this what I be tombout with Savannah ole sleep, baby-making ass! Gone fukk around and lose our mayne :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yo, this man just pulled down his pants and took a poop on the sidewalk. :blink: I can’t. Glad the light changed. Ugh.

:wail: :wail:

How mannie people got let in while I was working?

apparently, not as many as were rejected by Sandra (by way of public notice)… Sandra giveth, Sandra taketh away :nun:
      (G-d complex?) j/k :kona:

missyJ says:

===============

There was a Law & Order SVU like this. Ol girl went from HS to HS still be a teenager every time she graduated :lol: Then she claimed crazy even had Dr. Wong fooled, almost got away with it til they found out she used her real ID to get into a bar. They got huh like Bish you only crazy til it’s time to get some dat likka

OTB: I saw parts of the game but missed that. Jay was like :confused: oh you just gone smile on his face like that? But I ain’t gone say nothing cause Solo got me last time. He was TIGHT

Just Looking says:

@Unshak – What the HEck, are you in the USA?

Wasting time says:

:blink:
      How mannie people got let in while I was working?
      ========================
      :cosign: :rofl:

Where them pics at yall??!

missyJ says:

Yo, this man just pulled down his pants and took a poop on the sidewalk. I can’t. Glad the light changed. Ugh.

===========

Keya why you :crying: why is it always you!

And stop phone posting and driving :argue:

:huh:

Man, yall some bitter azz hoes in here! How you goin tell this woman not to accept a nigga sincere apology????

:facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Missy I’m not driving. And it is always me. I can’t deal with this. Lmao. Looking like Tyrone from the damn Dave chapelle show. :hahaha:

some dude posed as a teenager so he could play high school sports too a while back if I’m not mistaken.

:think:

missyJ says:

===================

Ain’t nobody say don’t accept his apology, I say just don’t go back. Heyul Paula cute.. what she need with ol wonder bread any way? Sides she just may come looking for YOU for some revenge :hump: better be glad we telling her to stay away. You in there :fistbump:

OpinionHated says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———————
      lol…..You must be NYC – I have seen some strange things on the city streets – like one time this fat chick had on pink fuzzy slippers and nothing else – just walking around like nothing…. whenever I go to NYC I be looking for her….

Rihanna aint shyt either for joking that girls prom outfit

As soon as I try to love up on her she go there. Tacky. :nono: Wutang clan symbol jumpsuits aint nothing to fukk with.

missyJ says:

@Keya

Did he at least have a Mac Donnell bag or something to wipe with? :think: his booty just gon be itchin :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

like all them full grown dominican boys playing little league :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

No bag or nothing @Missy. I wanted to laugh so bad. Only because he had zero flucks to give. He had to go!

============
      :yes: I saw an episode of “I (Almost) Got Away with It.” One dude went to Harvard on a track scholarship when he was in his 30s.

Just watched the trailer for RHONJ … They got rid of Caroline, Kathy and Jacqueline and brought in some young ish starters :no: it looks really ratchet. Oh and Dina is back. Funny now you are back and your sis is gone… And you are divorced .. And BFFs with Teresa.. You sis’s enemy

Wasting time says:

Welp it’s a wrap for Rhi its all fun and games until they all you a Bully :no:

I can only imagine what eating out of the trash can does to your stomach :no: ooooooh wee and then when you mix it with a diet of crack and ripple. :smh:

po lil stink stink

:rofl: :rofl:

wayment. Man called Paula a woman and not a hoe :shocked:

must be true love! :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

===============

There was a Law & Order SVU like this. Ol girl went from HS to HS still be a teenager every time she graduated Then she claimed crazy even had Dr. Wong fooled, almost got away with it til they found out she used her real ID to get into a bar. They got huh like Bish you only crazy til it’s time to get some dat likka

The side by side though had me :dead: though
      Her mugshot looked like she Seen some things :eek: hear me?
      Then her high school pic looked just as sheltered :blink:

if you decide to continuously skip lunch because you’re tryna stay skinny, do NOT come into my office every other day begging for raisins or other snacks!!!!! :mad: stash some snacks in your own darn office for when you start to feel faint OR just bring a salad for lunch!! leech!

OpinionHated says:

Sandra can you PUHLEASE post on the Rhianna cyber bully incident – I know i’m dead wrong but I just went and looked up the story and I had to laugh – she is wrong and a bully for doing it but black twitter went crazy and posted all these memes… ha ha ha ha lawd I can’t stop laughing… please Sandra post the story…..

===========
      I’d steady shake my almonds in my hands, look her dead in the eyes, and say, “No.” :hahaha: I still have a ways to go in my journey for maturity.

VDot says:

Is it funnier than the stick figure?

Then her high school pic looked just as sheltered

no lie, that pic with the pink bow and she doing the ‘innocent’ pose, with that baby smooth skin, shoo! she DO look like a lil plump teen-aged girl.

@ OpinionHated: No. Why bring more humiliation to the young girl? Rihanna is extremely childish. :no:

OpinionHated says:

can full grown ppl really get cyber bullied tho? :rolleyes: come on now, Bertha

whatever happened to Caramel? :waiting: what yall did to her?

Buttercup says:

@User, she’ll pop in now that you’ve triggered her Google alerts.

missyJ says:

I just had to change the gravi

Is it funnier than the stick figure?

:think: … Nah. But its funny on a gutter gutta level. I think I felt bad bc the girl was going to Prom. Not a grown up!

:rofl: @Butter!
      don’t get me wrong Butter, i don’t mind sharing. but now you doing this like it’s part of your agenda for the day. last time she came in i gave her two handfuls of raisins – but no walnuts :nono: they not giving these away down to the trader joes :no: they cost me six of my dollars. :eek:

missyJ says:

Grrr show UP!!!!!

Wasting time says:

I hope this poor girl don’t do anything stupid :no: black twiddah is the debil and the curse

FuturedocDonte says:

:no:

:claps:
      That’s why I rocks with u Sandra :yes: you can do Charity Anne Johnson though…. She is really 31 :hahaha:

missyJ says:

==============

See folks get too comfortable…

Have you read “If you Give a Mouse a Cookie”?.. teacher read it aloud in the 2nd grade.. changer MY LIFE that day

FuturedocDonte says:

whatever happened to Caramel? :waiting: what yall did to her?
      —-
      What y’all do to caramel :waiting: I need her cucumber water recipe again

Is it funnier than the stick figure?

… … Nah. But its funny on a gutter gutta level. I think I felt bad bc the girl was going to Prom. Not a grown up!

ohhhhhh i see, said the blind man. she did look like a ghetto superhero tho which isnt necessarily a bad thing. :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

@Nancy, that’s why I would’ve told her no. She now feels entitled. You have to nip it in the bud with those types of people.

changer MY LIFE that day

SHEDDUP missyJ! :chase:

Wasting time says:

Missy J :spank: ‘fo that damn gravie!

Anybody here ever had bubble tea? If so, what is your take on it? :waiting:

@USER
      “wayment. Man called Paula a woman and not a hoe

must be true love!”

:huh:

I rarely even say hoe.

When you hike your tunic (that you pretending is a dress) up to adjust your leggings (too small?) and somebody walk by :|

want to be bothered, but I try to ‘make’ myself be more ‘open’ THEREIN lies the window of opportunity for the leeches

@NANCY
      “I am forever struggling with my “niceness” …I think it’s cause i’m tryna ‘play against type’ …see the way my introvertedness is set up, i really do NOT”

:huh:

OpinionHated says:

FuturedocDonte says:

————————
      Not to humiliate the girl but to express opinions… some people will think its funny some people will think its wrong some people like myself can see both sides… I raised a girl when you have your own self worth people like Rhianna can’t phase you – maybe by bringing attention to cyber bullying we, the rosebuds, can help somebody – if we only speak on subjects that are “safe” where’s the fun in that….

Anybody here ever had bubble tea? If so, what is your take on it? :waiting:
      ===========
      :heart: taro and mango flavored bubble teas. I usually get them on the rocks, but I will go frozen when I’m out and about on a hot day.

I joined Insta.. What is Rhianna’s name on there? I don’t really know how to work Insta. I just joined it to get the Solange memes :ashamed: It’s hard to follow some of the celebs because people have fan pages and ish :rolleyes:

aRoTh says:

Anybody here ever had bubble tea? If so, what is your take on it?

:yes: all the time. I love it. used to actually go to the asian grocery store and by my own tapioca pearls so I could mix them in whatver I wanted to. I think I had some every single day of my pregnancy.

SHEDDUP @Man! i was sneak fonting and submitted by mistake before i was done :rolleyes:

Hear my cry. :|

Rih is not on IG she got that ole Take Care :no: She wil prolly be back.

Brenda you explained yourself very nicely :yes: but just admit it.. You wanna laugh :lol: Me too. I haven’t seen the post or picture. Lemme go find it :pc:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Carmel said she ain’t got time for us now that she is married with a pissed on rabbit. Lmao.no I’m kidding. But VA was in here last night. :heart:

:smirk: mmmm-hmmmm
      (that’s why them lil boys hangin round her house. she “forgot” to close the blinds) :hahaha:

VDot says:

@Taken – BadgalRiRi is not on there :crying: any longer!!

What’s your IG :waiting:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken what is your IG name? * waits on answer*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Wait, y’all said OTB is flashing the little kids in her neighborhood and that’s why they always wanna come over? :hahaha:

VDot says:

aRoTh says:
      Anybody here ever had bubble tea? If so, what is your take on it?

If it’s anything like that Ballerina tea (that’s sold in the hair store next to Ampro gel) say :no:

==============
      You know she’s been working mighty hard for her upcoming review. #NoLuvie :lol:

VDot says:

tore your stomach up didnt it? :lol:

@Butta and User

I’m hardly ever scared to try anything. My motto is “if I eat (or drink) it, I eat it”. But I don’t DEW tapioca (pudding). NEVER liked them chits! Reminds me of maggots or something. So I would be VERY hesitant to try the “pearls”. I’m a straight up and down (TAZO or loose leaf) GREEN TEA dranka. Just the water and the bag. #noadditives I want to try it but…… :bite: :scared:

SellieBaby says:

I was locked out of my account…switched jobs so didn’t have access to Sandrarose anymore. I’ve been lurking since October 2011 :0 Thank Ya Jesus…I knows there was a God, lol. I’m always missing “open enrollment”. I feel like going back and adding my comment to every post where I had something to say smh.

Looks at ya’ll crazy if you thank I am fin to put my stuff on here. Drea from Hollywood Exes voice. You better check ya email :eek: No for real check your email I am about to send my name to you :hahaha: i don’t have no pictures yet tho.. I don’t know how to work it yet. It will just be me and the Takens tho :oops: we lame

:smirk: mmmm-hmmmm

:rofl: :rofl: Yall know im still noid about that other peeping tom. I used to LOVE to be naked but now :no: . Girl that little beige bastid was outside scaring the **** outta me and the kids last night too! We just kept hearing chit.. :huh: first thought it was the rabbits or maybe the coons :no:

My son tombout ma lets go check it out. :smack: i said see what hanging with white ppl has done to you? Why would we leave the safety of our locked house? :no: :hahaha:

They aint right and Gawd aint in em :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Try it @aRoth. I don’t get the tapioca taste from the pearls. When I bite into them, it tastes like the flavor of the tea to me :shrug: I guess you can avoid the pearls, but there’s not fun in that.

This is coming from a girl whose palette is limited by texture. Yellow tail sashimi tastes sooooo good to me, but I can’t get past the texture. The same goes for coconut.

Hear my cry. :|

Nawl Sug’! not yew too? :no:
      you so personable and outgoing tho. :think: it’s a pickle i tell ya…

You know she’s been working mighty hard for her upcoming review. #NoLuvie :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Listen If I thought it would work..

VDot says:

@US Friendly – Naw I didn’t have any :no: Folks were discussing it in here and after the discussion, I don’t need to try it :nono:

________________________

:pray: please don’t start this again. i promise you, that day y’all talked about ballerina tea on here, i thought i was gonna have to leave work. i was :rofl: and :crying1: uncontrollably! :hahaha:

Yessssss Boba tea with REAL Taro. :thumbsup: And Im funny bout chit in my mouth. When I first tried it it was thickkkk :vomit: But someone at the lil tea shop put me up on game. big difference over the powdered stuff.

it doesnt taste like tapioca pudding. tapioca pudding looks like boogers to me :hurl:

I fight thru it #fatgirlchit #my6hadanX :hahaha:

I hated coconut as a kid. Love it now. Weird. Milk is my new hated thing. *wrinkles whole face* Ugh it so milky.

===========
      Had my first bubble tea experience at The Thai Place. We had lunch at a more Americanized Thai place, and they had the nerve to serve the powdered stuff. I was SEW mad :angry:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken that’s OK. Its mostly me and the family on mine. *waits on email*

@Butter

I ordered $40 dollars worth of sushi last FRIDAY! LOL I’m not limited by texture. But I don’t like coconut either. I won’t eat lettuce or RAW veggies. But I will eat cooked veggies and FRESH spinach over meat anyday. :ashamed: Weird, I know. LOL

i said see what hanging with white ppl has done to you?

:rofl: :rofl:

:nono: they gotta learn, lawd… they gotta learn :rules:

Nawl Sug’! not yew too? :no:
      you so personable and outgoing tho. :think: it’s a pickle i tell ya…

Oh I am nice to a fault..maybe it more “polite” than nice. very kind. :yes: But I’m not social at all. I hate the phone. I love solitude. I love living in my head. But I can still make nice with ppl. “New kid” all my life. You learn to deal. :)

San ah make ya dance says:

Had my first bubble tea experience at The Thai Place
      ————
      Bubble tea? The fugg. I can imagine all types of things

missyJ says:

Bubble Tea.. :non: sound like something that will have you running to the bathroom

Oh I am nice to a fault..maybe it more “polite” than nice. very kind. But I’m not social at all. I hate the phone. I love solitude. I love living in my head. But I can still make nice with ppl. “New kid” all my life. You learn to deal.

____________________________

Lawd, if’n i had a daugher, i belee you mighta just described her lil self :think: :heart:

I fight thru it #fatgirlchit #my6hadanX :hahaha:
      ==========
      :lol: I’m going to keep pressing through on textures. One day I’ll be able to enjoy sashimi and a German chocolate cake with a smile on my face :biggrin: I still like milk. People clown me when they find out that I still drink whole milk :ashamed:

Ugh it so milky.

I cant mess with that “beef snot” either :vomit:

aRoTh says:

….O’an by “meat” I mean seafood and or chicken. I don’t do pork or red meat.

Bubble tea? The fugg. I can imagine all types of things
      ========

Listen the folk sin the street wont learn mine! We wear our hoodies “right” and we dont go outside to investigate.. at night. :yes: Raising strong (alive) Black men over here… :eek:

I’m laughing but thats sad. Fukkkkk. :|

aRoTh says:

I cant mess with that “beef snot” either
      ___________________________

:nono: SOY all day.

I thought Insta had apologized to Rhi and she was byke :wails: Is I’m going to have to join twatter too to be cool? I ain’t got the energy. That like a job. I ain’t got the answers for all that :no:

Just Looking says:

I rarely even say hoe.

<<<<< She rarely has edges

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I just logged in on my iPod. The first post that came up was the post of D Wades baby holding his hand out like ” Fck you, Pay me” … Why am I weak all over again :lol:

People clown me when they find out that I still drink whole milk :ashamed:

Omgawd :gossip: So two thousand and late :yes: :hahaha:

My friend guy loves it. Milk. PBJ + Milk = fave meal. :| Im bout to not like him if he tell me one more thing he dont eat. I cant stand no grown man who dont eat nothing. Sure we all “dont” eat something but fool how you dont eat greens. Tombout they be crunchy. I said well you let your white baby mama cook em? :oops: JS. I aint got time to be raising no one else. :no:

VDot says:

:newpost: on MissyJ’s gravi

Beef snot? :crying1: OMG you just messed me all the way up :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I ordered $40 dollars worth of sushi last FRIDAY!
      ==========
      Whenever we have sushi for dinner, out tab is no less than $150 (adult beverages not included). We have the chef to make smaller rolls for Lil Butter, because the LOVES rolls AND sashimi. When it’s his turn to order he says, “I’ll do the edamame for an app. Then a miso soup, ginger salad, and a mango tango roll. Daddy, are you going to get tuna sashimi? *looks at Honey Dip with doe eyes*”

@Future: Somebody here said the baby will be holding up a sign at the wedding that says “have my room ready Geneva” to Gabby :rofl: I am still weak over that. I say the sign will say “we moving in too” or “it all belongs to me and 3” (a play on DWades number and the fact that it’s 3 natural born kids… none of them by Gabby)

****ON ALL YALL HOES****
      “What Does Name “Jeffrica” Mean”

You are honest, benevolent, brilliant and often inventive, full of high inspirations. You are courageous, honest, determined, original and creative. You are a leader, especially for a cause. Sometimes you do not care to finish what you start, and may leave details to others. You can do well in position of authority, and prospers in intellectual and professional fields. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile and have the ability to learn easily.
      Dependable, very down-to-earth and well grounded, you are always looking for meaningful work, a career where you can take pride in your work and do the best job you are capable of. Your prime desire is to build protected and secure environment at home and at work. You can be very persuasive in achieving goals and gaining objectives. You can be very detailed and well-organized and possess great organizational skills. At times you may appear too stubborn and overly critical to others, but your practical approach to life and productivity makes you one of the most beneficent members of community.

Raising strong (alive) Black men over here…

I’m laughing but thats sad. Fukkkkk.

like Sasha Thumper :buttshake:

“I said what you wanna be, she said Alive”

People clown me when they find out that I still drink whole milk

prob cause THEY caint… i had completely stopped eating cereal until i broke down and tried almond milk. WHY did i wait so long?! :smack: i love it! now i can have a bowl of raisin bran for dinner and not have to worry about blowing mister clean out the bed before breakfast :yes: :kona:

@Butter

That was for me, not three. And it was half-price. I can ONLY imagine had it not been. O’an I don’t do all the apps. I got straight IN! LOL :pizza: :popcorn:

like Sasha Thumper

“I said what you wanna be, she said Alive”
      __________________________

#Outkast :thumbsup:

Buttercup says:

Nawl Bey. I wouldn’t be able to stand it. When Lil Butter’s bio came to visit, we were discussing options for dinner, and he was saying no to everything we suggested. Lil Butter blurted out, “Well, what DO you eat? :eek: ” He made me right proud :cry:

VDot says:

D@mn where you go? Do they bring you a whole shark to the table?

=========
      That’s about right :yes: After all the apps, I order one roll for “myself” and end up eating and sharing with the boys.

Buttercup says:

D@mn where you go? Do they bring you a whole shark to the table?
      ===========
      Honey Dip is bourgeois. The only time our tab is less than $100 is for breakfast. I usually pick those up :winky:

@ BecauseICanThatsWhy: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

Hair Lova says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

How mannie people got let in while I was working?

Lol girl I been here since last week. But thank you lmfao