Solange and Boyfriend Involved in Car Collision in New Orleans

Exclusive - Solange Knowles & BF Alan Ferguson Involved In A Minor Collision In New Orleans

Bad luck seems to follow singer Solange Knowles wherever she goes. After fleeing NYC for New Orleans last week, Solange and boyfriend Alan Ferguson were involved in a minor car accident while heading to the Ritz-Carlton hotel to meet sister Beyonce Knowles-Carter and brother-in-law Jay Z on Friday.

Ferguson got out of the Mercedes G class SUV to exchange insurance information with the owners of the car he rear ended while Solange waited inside the truck.

After exchanging information with the driver and her passenger, the women embraced Ferguson. Solo and Ferguson then continued on their way to the hotel to meet with Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Solange and Beyonce’s husband fought like cats and dogs in the elevator of NYC’s Standard hotel on May 5th after the Met Gala.

Photos: INFphoto.com

57 Responses to “Solange and Boyfriend Involved in Car Collision in New Orleans”

Her anger is rubbing off on him, causing him to have Road Rage :steer:

:sarcasm: :lol:

lol! thats hilarious! We haven’t heard anything about Solange now shes in the news twice in 2wks

EYEluminadi . . solange YOU IN DANGER!!! :woohoo: RUN!

SOTHERNGRL says:

PO SOLANGE

Sandrita
    I wouldnt say SOLO and JaY fought like cats and dogs, JAY didnt even fight back.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Jay was on that gone nay. Like he swatting a fly

BullSweetness says:

Solange probably pushed his knee down to speed up after the car cut them off….

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Solange sissy clawed the hell out of Beyonce’s husband fought like cats and dogsin the elevator of NYC’s Standard hotel on May 5th after the Met Gala.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Solange sissy clawed the hell out of Beyonce’s husband fought like cats and dogs in the elevator of NYC’s Standard hotel on May 5th after the Met Gala.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

These peepas here had the NERVE to make me WORK for my $$$$ today. :wail:

Buttercup says:

If it weren’t for bad luck, Solange wouldn’t have any luck at all.

I can’t stand Nancy for that video :crying1: I was feeling the preacher and almost got caught in the spirit then I saw double-breasted suits, orthopedic shoes, and support stockings flying everywhere.

Maybe she was getting a spider off of him ala the Saturday Night Live interpretation of GalaGate….and the BF slammed into the other car.

Prolly beat his azz too.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Roses :buttshake:

Hey there Diva-er :hug:

Diva says:

Hey Who Dat…I missesss my Roses some turrible :crying:

Just Looking says:

Diva – hellero gal, how are you and your J O B you drankn :koolaid:

Diva says:

@my sissy :kiss: :hug:

@Just Hooking my co-workers have me going out for Rita’s child! :koolaid3: *gulp*

:happy: divaROOO

Diva says:

My Luvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you are never going to get it :happy:

LOL! Yes hunnh!
    How’s the new gig? How’s your son doing in school?

CocoKhaleesi says:

Their car rarely looks damaged… Prolly slipped them a 1000$ bill with ‘Yonce face on it…

Ni ni says:

I wonder :thinking: if Solange done pissed off somebody down there in new awleens and they done had her worked (as in roots). She might need to lay low for a while.

And what exactly does Solo’s man do-This Alan guy? He seems like such an introvert. But I guess he would almost have to be to balance her out.

Hershey says:

:coffee: Solange better schedule Jay Z’s next a– whoopin to stay relevant :fight:

:whistle: Who needs a perfect love story anyway? Cliché..Cliché..Cliché…. :heart:

Hershey :happy: Dance with me. I am trying to fake the funk. I am tired. Don’t feel like being here and gotta help other people do their jobs today. I am unable to can. But I got to can. For these coins :eek:

Hershey says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Hershey Dance with me. I am trying to fake the funk. I am tired. Don’t feel like being here and gotta help other people do their jobs today. I am unable to can. But I got to can. For these coins

___________________________________________________

:danban: hey bew! I need your gravi in my life! it’s everything lol

Hershey that’s how I feel about so much in life :lol: Some stuff is so ignorant I CAN’T. Some stuff is so funny I CAN’T…
    (Maya Angelou voice) But still I CAN :nun:

Hershey says:

let me see if I can blow it up big enough for a picha elsewhere…otherwise Imma need you to email me that there picha :lol:

:yawn:

Whats cracking ROSES :hi:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves: Mistaken I need that Gravie rite now :lol: Love it!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Jay was on that gone nay. Like he swatting a fly

all that did was get her even more riled up. :karate:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

All Things Fab and Fly says:

ALAN IS A VIDEO DIRECTOR, DONE VIDEOS FOR GYM CLASS HEROES, FALLOUT BOYS, JAY-Z “WHO YOU WIT”, BEYONCE, AND SOME OTHER FOLKS.

Ladies this picture is the story of my life. I literally get weak about silly things. I can be at work hear something crazy and have to sit down. My body be life :wtf: and then :ghost:

I knew you would know Munchos :lol: I hope you have a good day today :hi:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I knew you would know Munchos :lol: I hope you have a good day today :hi:

HOPE YOU HAVE ONE TOO…

I DON’T LISTEN TO FALL OUT BOY BUT I LOVE THE VIDEO FOR “I’M LIKE A LAWYER WITH THE WAY I’M ALWAYS TRYING TO GET YOU OFF”, WHICH ALAN DID. IT IS SET IN UGANDA, VERY TOUCHING..BASICALLY ABOUT THIS TEENAGE COUPLE, AND THE BOY BEING KIDNAPPED TO BECOME A CHILD SOLDIER.

Might have to google that and check it out :thinking: I like all types of music. As long as it sounds good :thumbsup:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Might have to google that and check it out I like all types of music. As long as it sounds good

do you watch Revolt? Diddy’s channel plays all sorts of alternative hip hop videos. very interesting. :yes:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MY 16 YR OLD DAUGHTER LISTENS TO THEM AMONGST OTHER SPRITES, SHE EVEN LISTENS TO COUNTRY MUSIC! HER IPOD HAS EVERY GENRE COVERED!

@User: I haven’t had a chance to sit down and watch tv live in forever. I mostly just watch DVRs.. I get a few hours in a day .. maybe and that’s it :shrugs: Oh and sports. I will check out Revolt.

Hershey says:

where is Sandra? is she out buying Rita Okra adidas jackets for the next give away? :thinking:

somebody tell her to get out the toddler section looking for a 3T for Man. :facepalm: they dont come in that size, hun :no:

Buttercup says:

:waves: Morning y’all

WILL THERE BE A NEW POST TODAY.

Beta says:

Those G Wagons are ugly

Wasting time says:

Mornting Butter Boo!

San ah make ya dance says:

:yawn:

Buttercup says:

I :pray: that I can keep my attitude cute. One coworker has low-key tried to throw me under the bus to distract from her under performance. I peeped this about 6 months ago. On yesterday, she sent an email to me basically if I have any leads for her and what leads they may be. It was SEW hard for me not to reply, “Nah, I’m good.” I haven’t answered her, so I hope she doesn’t come in here today with it.

I guess she hasn’t gotten the memo that I have moving preparations to make.

Walks up like the kids from Boyz in the Hood :kona: :kona:
    Ya’ll wanna see a dead post??? :eek:

missyJ says: