Solange with son Julez

According to a well-connected industry source, singer Beyonce leaked that shocking elevator video of her sister, Solange Knowles, viciously attacking Bey’s husband, Jay Z in an elevator at the Standard Hotel’s Boom Boom Room. The source said Beyonce took the unusual step of leaking the video to shame her younger sibling into seeking professional help for her mental and emotional problems.

The source declined to say why Solange assaulted Jay Z, other than to say “She doesn’t need a reason.” He said Solange has a “quick temper,” and anything could have set her off that night. He said Beyonce probably stayed out of the fracas because she’s afraid of Solange.

The source would not go into further details for fear that the information could be traced back to him.

Beyonce Solange Melina

After the elevator incident, Solange scrubbed nearly all traces of her sister from her Instagram account. She spared one photo of the sisters posing with video director Melina Matsoukas.

Fans flocked to Solange’s Twitter account to taunt the depressed singer with comments such as “You forgot to delete this one.”

2 days after the fight, Beyonce posted a serenity Prayer on her Instagram account. She asked God to give her “discernment and strength,” apparently to cut her sister off until she gets help.

Beyonce Serenity Prayer

• Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator
  • Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Over Mental Health Issues
  • Solange Knowles Discusses Disciplining Her Son And Using Beyonce to Fight a Bully
  • Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?

337 Responses to “Source: Beyonce Leaked Elevator Video to Force Solange to Seek Professional Help”

BEY didn’t release the vid for that purpose

This story will be in the headlines for at least the next 4 months :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t believe that. Not for one second.

Nasir Rahim says:

Mannnnn.. My only prayer is that when GOD see’s fit for me to step to the fore front in my career that Sandra don’t talk about me to baddd. Cause Lawdddddddd lol

Whatever…something happened. I wish the media would stop making Solo out to be the bad guy until we know exactly what happened. Apparently, she got into it with Rachel Roy too! Maybe Jay was flirting with her and being disrespectful or something. Who knows!

VDot says:

Name your source Sandy :waiting: You can just email it to me if you don’t want it to be public :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We already said yesterday that they were gonna spin it to make her look crazy. Sorry Jay and Bae, I’m not buying it.

Buttercup says:

“We don’t believe you. You need more people.”

Nasir Rahim says:

I want let her :hug:

Dani says:

Believable…but I don’t believe it.

She’s too private to leak something that will make her family look bad.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This story will be in the headlines for at least the next 4 months
      ________________________

or until Kanye’s wedding or Ciara finally spits that baby out. the media has a very short attention span.

missing Nigerian girls? what missing nigerian girls? :tea:

goat76 says:

Why y’all insist on making this Jay’s fault? But totally disregarding that something maybe wrong with Solange?

Nasir Rahim says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I want let her

I dunno… lol

bnatural says:

Dani says:

Believable…but I don’t believe it.
      She’s too private to leak something that will make her family look bad.
      —-

:cosign:

Plus I really do think Jay did something…you don’t warrant that type of reaction off of what someone SAID, he had to DO something that set her off

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      This story will be in the headlines for at least the next 4 months
      ________________________
      missing Nigerian girls? what missing nigerian girls?
      True :tea: I’m over this shyt… the truth will never come out

CHA CHA says:

@Goat76…My sentiments!

If Jay waved a scepter in her face, you don’t kick and scratch him IJS

deedeegirl says:

I believe Solo has a quick temper but I don’t believe Beyonce leaked that video. I’m quite sure they would prefer to keep their dirty laundry in the closet, as would we all.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Because why are people not wanting to look at both sides of it? So Jay Z can do no wrong?! Mind you, if he was really not at fault, why would bey let her sister go off like that? JayZ been shady but y’all don’t wanna see it @goat

goat76 says:

Why insist she’s crazy :shrugs: this could go both ways now…. either way … one things for sure… If that ninja did do something we’ll never know :tea: trust….. You can bet that !

VDot says:

Ciara? :no: White media ain’t checking for her. :lol:

Dani says:

Not that we don’t believe Jay-Z did something wrong…we just don’t believe Beyonce leaked the video.

IN “MY” key word here, “MY Opinion” . . .
      NO matter what was said or done. solange should have NOT put her hands on JAY :nono:

for Serious, that’s No bueno. It was out of line and disrespectful for her to put her hands on her sis’s husband OR ANYONE for that matter.

SummerBaby says:

Nah, I don’t believe this for one second. This whole thing will blow over as soon as the next celebrity does something foolish. I think something ain’t clean in the Carter household/relationship.

I think Jay told her she is not even the 4th most popular Knowles (Bey, Blue, Mama… Then Nixon) and she got pist. He ain’t lie :shrugs:

Again I will say this Jay or Bey ain’t fooling me… :tea: Salonge has always come across as realer ijs :tea: that I do know….

Wasting time says:

Jay was not flirting with Rachel Roy; he don’t want nothing that Dame has smashed. Historically Dame goes after Jay :tea: She blacked on more than Rachel at the party too, 25k a plate and you gonna act the fool :no:

JerseyGirl68 says:

“Friends will hurt you, but your family will finish you off.” by Bishop Lester Love

Stay strong, Solange!!!

Smonae says:

I do not believe Beyonce leaked this photo.

At the end of the day she loves her husband and def loves her sister, how can leaking this help :shrugs:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————-
      I’m not insisting that she is crazy, but I’m definitely not coming with absolutes that Jay did something. What kind of logic is that? Especially without any proof.

VDot says:

What’s your theory? Tell me more :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@wasting the lies you tell. Jay had Aalyiah and Same had been smashing her. Facts. Jay not above grimey negro stuff.

I know ONE thang NASIR betta be shouting US OUT ONCE U DO Make it
      Or else
      :tea:

———–
      :cosign:
      And yes I am a hypocrite cause I said Porsha should have had :lol: bopped Kenya for pointing that sceptic in her face and yelling through a bullhorn. I can accept my petty in that case

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: if this isn’t a whole crock of shyt. I don’t believe this for one second..they are notorious for being PRIVATE :yes:

That would be the ultimate betrayal if she did that. Not only that, that’s wrong on so many levels. Doing this won’t force the person to get help, the person has to realize they need help in order to seek it. My take. But this is bullshyt.

VDot says:

Ciara? White media ain’t checking for her.

:lol: black media really aint either but we still wanna see the baybee :pacifier:

Hershey says:

is this source the same source who confirmed Beyonce begged Kelly to attend her wedding on Saturday? cause chile that source is a lieyah! and they are bismerching your good font’s name Sandra!!! PLUS how did any of them know this recording existed to leak it in the first place? ain’t no truth in this one :nono:

kamadiva says:

Sometimes it is the little things that set someone off….they may already have been upset about something else and let the next person say anything that they take as being derogatory, they snap! I’ve been on the receiving end, not physical, but have been cursed out for making a joke. :shrug:

Even if she was defending Beyoncé… Where Bey at right now? :waiting: EGG ZACK LEE. She’ll learn never to jump on again or else stay away. I expect a family putting with all them laughing and smiling soon….

OpinionHated says:

Not buying this concocted nonsense – that doens’t make any sense…. Let me find out all this bullsh*t is staged for some damn tour ticket sales…. I swear I don’t trust “celebrity” motives at all…. if she in need of help that bad they could do a Brittney Spears and force her to treatment… WE DON’T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE…

Aprilbaby says:

People have clearly taken sides with this story. It’s actually sad all around!

Smonae says:

What relationship dont have problems, it could be a issue just between Jay & Solo

Cant really say its a business deal, because if thats the case there would be no emotions involved :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Miss STankn :hug: Hey girl – Read the post below, you said you were having a hard time comprehending the difference between a small creature that is SLOW as HAIL and and the magnificent Giraffe that walks the tallest among all.

It’s okay, take my hand..Lift you head up and let’s begin your journey.

Yo source lowdown :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      —————-

My logic is that ninja did something :tea: trust… now did it warrant a full out beat down :shrugs: maybe not …. we will never know though :tea: all of it is speculation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :banned: <-really says "hypocrite" :hug:

sceptic

:ghost:

Maybe Bey let Solo go off like that cause she’s seen her crazy before :shrugs:

‘American Idol’s’ Clay Aiken wins Democratic nomination for Congress in North Carolina.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sandra what have I done told you about your sources. You can let me be one I can look at pictures and make up stories to go with them too. I dont believe this malarky for one minute cause if Solange needed help she would get it for her weather she wanted to go or not.

Carrington says:

Don’t believe this one. This is spin in an effort to deflect attention away from speculation that the kang and kwayne of the United Stans of America are in a dysfunctional, abusive relationship because, no matter what anyone says, THAT was a “MF you don’t PUT your hands on MY susta!” a$$ whoopin’ more than it was about Solange – and Beyonce didn’t intervene because she was secretly enjoying every single minute of it.

Apparition says:

I wish the media would stop making Solo out to be the bad guy
      ——————————————————–
      :think: She was the only one acting out.

exactly my thought on the source HERSHEY

Gigi26 says:

I think something ain’t clean in the Carter household/relationship.
      ————————————
      There isn’t. They ain’t no different than Keke and Devante on the block. Only difference is $$. And to be honest, the more $$ you have the harder it is to 1-keep it, and 2-keep yourselves humble with it.

Jay has history on being disloyal-to friends, fam, colleagues, etc… Bey is loyal to a fault…she met him when she was vulnerable. So i’m sure he’s played a manipulative role in her life to the point where she almost considers her a “father figure.” Who knows what shyt they have on each other but I can tell you know, seeing her smile don’t mean shyt. Anybody can smile, hell Whitney smiled while Bobby was spitting in her face! A facade for a perfect marriage is just that, a facade.

Gotta stop looking at others relationships and holding yours to that same standard..Shiid look at Russell and Kimora Simmons. They didn’t say in their wedding (essentially they were hip hop royalty) “For Worse”, they refused to. PPL thought they were perfect, but NOPE. DIVORCED. That $$ does something to these folk. :no:

#mysynopsisandidgafwhatyouthinkniggalol

luVn_liFe… says:

Go Clay :clap:

Wasting time says:

So I didn’t lie. Jay smashed Aaliyah first than Dame fell in love with her.
      Again.
      Historically Dame goes after Jay. You can ask Rachel Roy about that too . .

Dani says:

OpinionHated says:

______________________________________________________

I didn’t even think about that…I wouldn’t put it passed them.

Hershey says:

Smonae says:

I do not believe Beyonce leaked this photo.

_____________________________

Won’t help any, now people know she will :fight: you whenever, wherever using whatever and now sh ehas a reason to beat the shyt out of Jay for real :lol:. I don’t believe Solo deleted all of Bey’s pics and if she did, it’s because Jay told Bey to choose him or her…she was at the game in NY last night tho so :shrugs:

VDot says:

What’s your theory? Tell me more :popcorn:
      ——————–
      I don’t have a theory. Not enough evidence to even form a logical theory without using hypotheticals and a whole bunch of ‘ifs’, ‘woulda’,and ‘couldas’.

Apparition says: I wish the media would stop making Solo out to be the bad guy
      ——————————————————–
      She was the only one acting out.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      LOL yes she was, it doesn’t make her bad, it does make her look unstable though

Aprilbaby says:

Seriously I have 4 brothers and I can’t see me fighting none of their wives, or girlfriends. I don’t get close enough to them girls to even deal with that. I seriously doubt he is beating her.

GiGi you just said some real shyt ret there :tea:

Yes User sceptic!! Tell Kenya to spell that :rofl:

Only crazy ppl think they are king and queen :blink: Lawd

SummerBaby says:

I think Jay did something & Solange snapped. That’s Bey’s husband she loves him & forgave him plus they have too many joint business ventures to let emotions get in the way.

—————
      Didn’t his opponent die? :no:

Smonae says:

That tour is selling out regardless lets be real :nono: they dont need this pub

Shyt I was logged in on several apps and still had to buy resale tics :shrugs:

aRoTh says:

:popcorn: Waits for Solange’s TELL ALL book to drop. If ANYONE has the inside scoop/dirt it’s HER and she seems like the type that would drop E-V-E-R-YTHING and have a lifetime supply of unlimited fu-ks to give. Julius is going to be the co-author. WATCH!

Didn’t his opponent die?

:nono: nah Ruben Studdard still alive. oh you meant…… :kona:

without using hypotheticals and a whole bunch of ‘ifs’, ‘woulda’,and ‘couldas’.
      Wel’ dagnabit Goat whatcu thank we going in here??? We slanging out all types of bull spit.. hypotheticals and what ifs. THAT’S WHAT WE DO. THAT’S WHO WE IS. WE…. ARE….ROSES *thrusts out chin* :eek:
      *pushes DTTS 3rd and 4th one out* She always messing up :chase:

Only crazy ppl think they are king and queen :blink: Lawd

:lol: what you talking bout

Gigi26 says:

So I didn’t lie. Jay smashed Aaliyah first than Dame fell in love with her.
      Again.
      Historically Dame goes after Jay. You can ask Rachel Roy about that too . .
      ————————————–
      And we can ask Nas about Jay too :rofl:

SummerBaby says: I think Jay did something & Solange snapped. That’s Bey’s husband she loves him & forgave him
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly why SOLANGE should have stayed out of it,IF Jay DID something.
      At the end of the day, they’re still together.

Carrington says:

Bey is loyal to a fault…
      – – – – – – –
      Said no member of Destiny’s Child EVER!

WELL in MY No Comment Opinion only could be two things:

A.) He is a shatty ass dog, and Solo got Bey’s ‘go-ahead’ for the debacle.

B.) She has mental issues that she needs help with.

goat76 says:

all you gotta do is say you got it from your trusted source. that makes it real :yes:

Aprilbaby says:

Charlamagne Tha God said Jay told Solo that wig ain’t fooling nobody and she snapped! :rofl:

Maybe he told her about the ugly dress too!

LuvLife #51. His Opponent managed to die :dead:
      #faseerious

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie Someone said king and queen and y’all know its the crazy ppl that put celebrities on pedestals.

___________________________

Shid :tea: I have popped off on my sis ex husband …. they know hell everybody know (in fam) know I don’t play that shyt bout my sisters…. and that includes my sisters kids… get smart with ya mama if ya want to in front of me on that tip :tea: ashid

aRoTh says:

I know if that On The Run (from Solange) Tour is canceled b/c of her a few ppl gone get her in an elevator and show her what a real :box: beatdown is like.

Wasting time says:

Errybody got the answers huh! I’m on #TeamWhoCaresCauseEvenSolangeHasMoreMoneyThanMe!

Peoples think Jay hit Bey in a party full of YT folk and we ain’t hear about it. :huh:

All you can judge is what you see and I saw a grown azz woman go ape chit for no reason that I can tell. Everything else is hearsay and conjecture.

Relationships of ANY kind aren’t easy, and Marriages aren’t any easier.
      All of em are gonna have ups and downs, knock out’s and drag out’s.

People have to know ther ROLE. BOTTOMLINE . . I loathed my ma’s hubby who she was married to for 30 yrs. still do to this day,i begged my mother on several occasions to leave his ass. she didn’t and I dealt with it.
      It was NOT my place to intervene no matter what her circumstances were, that was her hubby and her choice.

Chile I was lost :lol: I got ya :winky:

DTTS says:

LuvLife #51. His Opponent managed to die

:yes: Sure did.

I AINT MADATCHA says:

Cum on Maannn! Didn’t they attend Kelandria’s wedding together smiling and chit after Cartergate? This is just the beginning of somebody selling the Solange smear campaign, and I aint buying. :sideeye: Aint nada wrong with that girl that a jet to Cabo San Lucas can’t fix.

Im not above it but my brothers like bigguns so I just be quiet. :kona:

JL: Eye know what a giraffe and turtle are silly :rofl: I just didn’t get what that had to do with the sings and personalities. Was yew saying yew was majestic or some ish like that? OH. :tea: I ruinT it huh?

VDot says:

I hate you Wasting TIme for that gravi :rofl:

VDot says:

I hate you Wasting TIme for that gravi :rofl:

*pops you in your fat NECK* :chase:

Wasting time says:

Carmen was different she was new level THOT for her time :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Exactly why SOLANGE should have stayed out of it,IF Jay DID something. At the end of the day, they’re still together. Whether there’s smoke, dust, or chemical fumes. They are still together and seems like going to Be.
      ok one thing you don’t intervene in is a marriage unless the brakes getting whooped off somebody. My bro and wife forever fighting. They must like it… my only concern is their kids not seeing it now

luVn_liFe… says:

Relationships of ANY kind aren’t easy, and Marriages aren’t any easier.
      All of em are gonna have ups and downs, knock out’s and drag out’s.

This is very true and every situation is different :tea: just like some folks tolerance too….

DTTS says
      LuvLife #51. His Opponent managed to die
      I Know, don’t matter a win is a WIN :D

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We do have all the answers! Did you forget where you are? Shhhyyttt

jeniefrumdabloc says:

___________________________
      Kids are one thing but I don’t get involved unless you are getting your a$$ beat. Most wives stay anyway so I stay out of it. I will talk to you, but if you are being mistreated adn don’t stick up for yourself I figure you cool with it.

Smonae!
      They still aren’t on sale here!! :crying:

Vdot
      You loves me !!

Gigi26 says:

Said no member of Destiny’s Child EVER!
      —————————-
      :rofl: Well shyt her biological family at least!! Give her that! And Houston! She love her some 3rd Ward :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:mad: Find your own zoo :cuss:

@Wasting: you wrong for that upside down rose :rofl: SR she over here threatening folks

Just Looking says:

What Beyonce really wanted to say…

Illuminati, I been trying to get my sister on board. I ask that you make her conform. This was not the way me and Jay planned this. I have given her whatever she wants and we have take her on so many trips to the illiest places on earth and latest shows and events. Please help me help her conform. Give me the strength to ignore her, I want to be normal again, but I can’t. I am officially releasing her to you, I can no longer convince her, as the public is on to us. Illuminati come get Solange.

:kona:

Dani says:

Carrington says:

Bey is loyal to a fault…
      – – – – – – –
      Said no member of Destiny’s Child EVER!
      _________________________________________________

Luvn says:

I Know, don’t matter a win is a WIN
      _________________________

:facepalm:

YEW.
      AIN’T.
      SHIZ-NIYEE!
      MmKay?

ARoth, I chortled this morning when I saw it on the news, and said ‘wow, he managed to die’ out loud :rofl: :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Shid I have popped off on my sis ex husband …. they know hell everybody know (in fam) know I don’t play that shyt bout my sisters…. and that includes my sisters kids… get smart with ya mama if ya want to in front of me on that tip ashid
      *******************
      @Jennie I really think it is a sister thing. I have 2 of them and I will act a fool if somebody do some foul chit to either one of them. If you dont want me to act a monkey dont tell me what no fool had done to you; and I dont care what nobody say he did some foul azz chit to be she tried to calm her down but she had been drankin and was hype. She sorry, she was i her feelings they will be alright.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

without using hypotheticals and a whole bunch of ‘ifs’, ‘woulda’,and ‘couldas’.
      *pushes DTTS 3rd and 4th one out* She always messing up :chase:
      ———————
      Not because it’s Jayz, but it’s because I’m a man. It just seems like people want this to be Jay abusing Bey. As a man, that’s something I wouldn’t want to be labeled as an abuser or a rapist when I’m not.

If Jay is abusing Bey, he should be punished.

Find your own zoo
      ________________________

:ghost: :dead: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

You be steady whooping somebody a$$ and they be cuddling a couple days later. Fugg yall relationship

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Carmen was a furious THOT wasn’t she? She bid her puss to an NBA player, and two rappers :no: She was lost and misguided.

and we have take her on so many trips to the illiest places on earth
      :facepalm:

I Know, don’t matter a win is a WIN :D
      Is that what you gone say at the fune? That’s his eulogy? :huh:

SummerBaby says:

Said no member of Destiny’s Child EVER!
      ——————-

Im not above it but my brothers like bigguns so I just be quiet. :kona:
      LOL :rofl: not the biggurls

FuturedocDonte says:

One day Julius Gon write one hell of a tell all :coffee: My eyes would be on every page like :eek: you hear?

Dani says:

Funny how this managed to overshadow that Michelle released new music over the weekend too!

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

Beyonce didn’t leak that video and Solange didn’t have a bipolar episode. I have too many med-dependent bipolar folks in my family to know that they don’t wait for the elevator door to close, they can’t stay focused on one target – in other words, everybody in the elevator woulda got it just for being there, B included, AND there is no way in hail a bipolar person would have been able to walk to the car without incident. NO. WAY.

I have lived these truths for years and as such have not been to a family reunion since 2003, SWAT teams and cole slaw just don’t go together.

yew majestic

Yeap :yes: :smile: That wasn’t so hard huh? :hug:

Dani says:

its gonna go triple wood just like the last album.

Illuminati come get Solange.
      :dead: You know somebody heard it too like a bat signal and Solo somewhere seizing about to leave this earth :ghost:

DTTS says:

saw it on the news, and said ‘wow, he managed to die’
      _________________________________

Or did the :gay: mafia campaign gladiator political goons come for him in order for Clay to win? :think:

i kid, i kid

Apparition says:

They’re talking about this on sports talk radio. :facepalm:

:yes: EXACTLY! ION get into nobody’s mess :nono:
      And luckily my sisters have some really cool bf’s that I couldn’t see myself or them getting physical with. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*******************

:thankyou: I have been here…. If you don’t want me involved don’t tell me shyt :nono: and when my nephew 14 at the time was bucking at my sister … I straight lost it :nono: understand she was my sister before she was your damn mother :stop: with that shyt …… that’s just me though… my sister… it takes a whole lot to get them going…..

Mistaken
      I don’t have no beefs . . . A roooose is still a rooooose (aretha voice) :rofl:

GiGI
      You a mess but wasn’t she though. That is the book she should be selling

What if they got in a fight cause Solo was getting mad popping off about something and Jay was like :huh: WHAT DAT MOUF DO??

User Friendly says:

Dani says:

its gonna go triple wood just like the last album

Not even SCRAP metal, tho? :crying1:

She got PINK BRASS KNUCKLES up there :scared:

SummerBaby says:

Carmen was a furious THOT wasn’t she? She bid her puss to an NBA player, and two rappers She was lost and misguided.
      ———————
      Was? She still finds a way to get mad. She most def needs to move on from the past.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says: We do have all the answers! Did you forget where you are? Shhhyyttt
      :thankyou:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What we talkin bout?

Same shyt since yesterday morning :tea:

If you don’t want me involved don’t tell me shyt

:cosign: Jenny! Because I do not wanna hear it later when yall done made up from his SMOOSHING you up somewhere :no:

t.dot says:

Bey, Jay & Rhi Rhi at the same party. Inappropriate moves made. Rhi’s gold dress make all dem men drool in dat room. Bey working security now to release video footage? Solange gonna be paid to fake false illness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @JEnnie
      absolutely, but what SOLANGE or anyone else;look like running up on JAY every time something goes down.
      sheete the only person mad is SOLANGE.

me personally Grown folks gonna do them,as they should

ARoth/LuvLife

They gonna mention his defeat at the fune, or nah? :eek:

Clay gonna show up, and sing a tune at the fune (outta respect), or nah? :eek:

:kona:
      #theykilledhimoffiswhatwethink,right? :rofl:

She got PINK BRASS KNUCKLES up there
      She does :rofl:

Eureka :yahoo: EYE KNOW what to get you for Christmas this year. Brass knuckles. I be tired of you using your bare hands to kill them animals for your dinner. Last time I took you to that pig farm and you :karate: went up in the pig pen you barely made it out :wails: I WAS SEW SCARED FOR YOU. But you was determined to eat that night. BY.ANY.SWINGS.NECESSARY.

VDot says:

Carrington says:

Bey is loyal to a fault…
      – – – – – – –
      Said no member of Destiny’s Child EVER!

______________________________

Latavia’s on RnB Divas scared to sing live. The Knowles family scarred her :scared:

t.dot says:

Solange NOT drunk…First drunk I see walking straight as an arrow in five inche heels.

=====================
      My mom did this once with her bestie and I did this once with a friend too. Neither of us are friends with the other person :shrugs: I’ve learned my lesson since though. Unless you say to me “and I want to be free” I will not intervene.

Bwhahahahahaah
      I walked in on my mom going Solange on her boyfriend once. Thought it was the other way around I joined in and he was screaming “She was hitting me” and my momma pulling me off. I squared up and said ” well now you know neither of us play it” he ain’t last too long :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @JEnnie
      sheete the only person mad is SOLANGE.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS is why I’m leaning toward mental because a normal person does not act that way. That was too overboard IMB.

Clay gonna show up, and sing a tune at the fune (outta respect), or nah? ~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      BOL! U aint SHYTE!!!! :hahaha: NAWL!

goat76 says:

I wonder if Solange has at least been questioned by the police?

Cause we know, if that had been Jay attacking Solange, he would have been locked up by now.

What’s the Domestic Violence laws for the state of New York?

Dear Solange:

JAY SED:
      Momma raised me, pop I miss you
      God help me forgive him I got some issues

Momma Loves Me ~ Jay-Z

YSIC,
      KDub

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:
      :dead:

Smonae says:

“its gonna go triple wood just like the last album.”

:yes: EXACTLY! ION get into nobody’s mess :nono:
      IKR, then they looking at you all crazy and not speaking to your arse.

My girlfriend, talkn about she gonna file and leave the state. she says; what you think. I responded I don’t give advice. Slick arse gonna say what about all your opinions.

Umm well you bigg dummy, I told you to leave when he was caught by a trooper getting head. But if you want to be charged for kidnapping after filing. PLEASE BE MY GUEST

You been divorcing him for 4 years. BYE FELICA

Latavia’s on RnB Divas scared to sing live. The Knowles family scarred her
      She sure is :hahaha: I was like if you don’t SANG HEFFA!!! You that bad??? :whistle: Maybe you deserve …to be kicked out. No but for real she is a pretty girl but you can tell that did a number on her and she might not ever recover

goat76 says: I wonder if Solange has at least been questioned by the police?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ive seen that question asked on a Few Boards.

Audacious2 says:

What is Solanges relationship like with Miss Tina? Seems like the two are sort of estranged from each other. It’s been years since they have been photo’d together.

oh, :newbie:

Thanks for my login!!!!!!!!!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @JEnnie
      sheete the only person mad is SOLANGE.
      me personally Grown folks gonna do them,as they should
      Totally agree… moral is to keep ya business to yaself…. The fam don’t tell me shyt when it comes to somebody getting out of pocket or my father ….. cause me and my dad ain’t having that shyt…. and I like it that way :tea: folks with tempers like that don’t need to know till necessary :tea:

<<< voted for my classmate Clay Aiken :yes:

I am in the 2nd congressional district of NC :yes:

@Luvie – Now, I get you. Lotion, heat and brasseries don’t mixx

:waves: <<<<—- Bra

Gigi26 says:

Carmen stupid azz done fukked 3 millionaires and managed to be broke and angry :no:

Audacious2 says:

================================================
      Word on the skreet is everybody wanted her to go get help except Bey !

=====================
      Bwhahahahahaah

:ghost:

#theykilledhimoffiswhatwethink
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Keef first of all was 71 yo when he managed to die yesterday.

Second his last name is CRISCO. As in his heart was prolly clogged.

Gay Clay aint kill that man. :no:

Since we are talking about Struggle Broads.. I watched M2M on my DVR and is anybody else tired of Quad? Now I am not Team Anybody on there cause Eye know both of them are messy but is was getting loud with Mariah (theatrics :rolleyes: ) at the event and Mariah did try to keep it cute but she was acting like a bull in China shop. Then she had the nerve to wanna cry. BOO :stop: you cannot win an Emmy for your acting in a reality tv show. And Mariah called her a roach on the sneak :rofl:

Who’s baby did they steal? :lol: That looks like the little yt girl that Puffy had up in his pics with his girls :gossip:

Lady_L says:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This story will be in the headlines for at least the next 4 months
      ________________________

missing Nigerian girls? what missing nigerian girls?

Audacious2 says:

they just had a masquerade bday party for her. :lol: so yall just gonna MAKE Solo be crazy by any means necessary, huh?

normal ppl fight all the time. T.I. & the Game were just in a standoff with the police the other day and he is a perfectly normal upstanding american citizen. :tea:

oh, :newbie:

Thanks for my login!!!!!!!!
      Let’s wait to see if she make it past the email qualifier before we greet this one ya’ll :kona:

Wasting time says:

Second his last name is CRISCO. As in his heart was prolly clogged.

:dead:
      :ghost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Something tells me Quad is a dirtyfoot with money :thinking:

Ms. Pixel Pusher says: Thanks for my login!!!!!!!!!!!
      :welcome:

#theykilledhimoffiswhatwethink
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Keef first of all was 71 yo when he managed to die yesterday.

Second his last name is CRISCO. As in his heart was prolly clogged.

Gay Clay aint kill that man. :no:
      ==========
      EYE wanna see what the Autopsy say :kona:

:offtopic: did anyone see Rosemary’s baby ? Is it good ?

San ah make ya dance says:

After awhile you’ll be wanting to fight yo siblings a$$ for staying in the same shyt. Like I said Fugg yall and stay outta mine too lessen I send for ya :tea:

You voted for Clay
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I sure did.

He was beating Keef by 463 votes even BEFORE he managed to die yesterday. They was gonna have a run-off.

Sadly now…Keef is unavailable.

oh, :newbie:

Thanks for my login!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: Dues are due on the 15th (THAT’s Thursday :waiting: )

:D

West Coast Chick says:

I like Solange a lot more now

San :preach: as my dad says “don’t call us :tea: we’ll call you”

Like I said Fugg yall and stay outta mine too lessen I send for ya
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YES MAAM. Trust my FAM Knows, I GOT THIS OVa here, if’n I send for YA, Its DAMN SERIOUS!

and I don’t get into my fam’s biz unless they ask. which they don’t cause I don’t neva have no chaser for my hardcore opinion :tea:

Sadly now…Keef is unavailable.
      =============
      AHA! :oldman: A run off! PROOF that he killed him! :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Im not above it but my brothers like bigguns so I just be quiet.
      ——————-
      Thats why you have a crew of dykes (no offense to anyone) and you sic them on the chicks you dont like but you cant fight

San ah make ya dance says:

Quadrant a damn fool! I tell ya! She would make a great actress the way she said this is my real life. Bosh stay tlking with that queen about mariah

@Jenie: Quad is new money. About to burn through it quickly creating all of these dumb puppy couture projects. But you know if she can get a dummy investor to fund it she is golden. There’s a market for it. And Dr. Jackie wanting this baby at Karlie Red’s real age :stop: I feel bad for her but at the same time I think I heard her body say BISH IS YOU SERIOUS WE GONE BE DEAD IN ABOUT 15 YEARS. She has to be almost 50. Has to.
      Oh and Dr. Hell getting up on that podium saying she was an expert and to google her. No, I think I’ll pass. If I want to learn about people with snot for brains I will watch Honey Boo Boo

Dues are due on the 15th (THAT’s Thursday
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      what da haYle is wrong with U today??

:cosign:
      ===========
      I didn’t see it Jenny :no:

cause of death: a southern politician losing to a gay man with no political experience who is only famous for LOSING on american idol.

:facepalm: yep, that’ll do it.

SummerBaby says:

——————
      My Ex sis-in-law had the worst dude. It took everything in me to hold my tongue.

:lol: @Jenie

sassyshe says:

@jenie I tivo it, im not sure if its a two night movie or a series, if its the version with zoe Saldana

I hate the term THOT! Just seems lazy to me LOL

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————
      Just be careful. Don’t make a mistake that will lead you to being locked up and not being there for your child.

MsB2u says:

IN “MY” key word here, “MY Opinion” . . .
      NO matter what was said or done. solange should have NOT put her hands on JAY

by luVn_liFe… on May 13, 2014 at 2:12 pm
      ————-
      Well put and :hi: everybody

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chit bees like that sometime. :shrug:

RIP Keith!

:cosign: which is why I feel like Mariah might have said “she made Quad” but it was that messy Queen revving Quad up. And while you cannot “make someone” you can introduce them to certain things, people, lifestyles and opportunities. I think honestly Quad is feeling herself and she is feeding into the gossip. Last year she seemed like a wanna be and Mariah was her “way in/protector” Now that everyone turned on Mariah Quad is all :kona:
      But that messy dude. I hate how he talks and does his mouth. I can’t. I would slit my wrist talking to someone like that. It’s tiring.

:hi: msB2U

IS Ur PUP tired with them puppies?? :lol:

cocoa49 says:

Oh for goodness sakes :kona:

@Taken

I like Quad. I have always been on the fence about Mariah (don’t dislike nor like). But I was just watching Funky Dineva and, well……..

sassyshe says:

you do realize that dykes cant actually fight, right? :smh: they aint gonna bust a dam grape. now gay men on the other hand…. :karate:

sassyshe says:

I missed it … it’s a mini series … My dvr taped M2M :cry: I thought I had it set for RoseMary :sad: I was recording too much Sunday

Chile @Taken did you see Revenge :shock: (clutches pearls) OMG :popcorn:

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks? Postdated?

I hate the term THOT! Just seems lazy to me
      _______________________________

WTH is it ANYWAY?!? :shrug: Seems lazy to you; SOUNDS stupid to me. :rolleyes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ————

The Lord still working on my Goat :tea:

*hovers a FOH hovercraft over Sassyshe’s comment*

The hail :lol: , then you gonna put a ‘no offense’ there :rofl:

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks?
      ___________________________

Yep and foodstamps too.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Taken :cosign: I think he gassing her too and know that I see he don’t like mariah because of his own personal…red flag!

I did NO WORK today :eek: I wont have a problem play working tomorrow

thot = that hoe over there

:rolleyes: its so corny.

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks? Postdated?

Nope and we don’t take American Express either …. :tea: fees too damn high :rules: management

But I was just watching Funky Dineva and, well……..
      What he said :popcorn:

Jenie i am behind on my Dvr :facepalm:
      Too much stuff comes on Sunday and Monday..
      Revenge -watching it tonight
      Resurrection -tonight
      Devious Maids-tonight
      LHHATL -yesterday
      M2M -yesterday
      (I am missing something)

I like Solange a lot more now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      me too. Where da hail you been (my MC Lyte I Wanna Be Down Remix voice)
      :hug:

Oh @Nakeya…I LOVE the name Juliana. Love it love it love it. Got my MAMA name in it :yahoo: She REFUSED to let me name a kid after huh. But I TRIED.

I hate the term THOT! Just seems lazy to me
      _______________________________
      WTH is it ANYWAY?!? :shrug: Seems lazy to you; SOUNDS stupid to me. :rolleyes:

It stays for Those Hoes Over There! Another damn acronym. I am tired of them. My little cousins text me and I’m like I don’t have time to decipher this mess.

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks? Postdated?
      ==========================
      :ban:

sassyshe says:

@user the crew I ran with crew up with dudes, fought like dudes, built like dudes. So I used to be popping off on bitches like hold up lemme get my crew to handle this

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks? Postdated?
      May 13, 2014 at 3:05 pm
      (^Proof of Time-Staped Agreement)

EYE am SEW glad yew asked :D
      We only accept money orders or cashiers checks :grill: #if’nyoupayupfortheyearyougettwomonthsforfreebutdonttellnobody :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

But I was just watching Funky Dineva and, well……..
      What he said :popcorn:
      Jenie i am behind on my Dvr :facepalm:
      Too much stuff comes on Sunday and Monday..
      Revenge -watching it tonight
      Resurrection -tonight
      Devious Maids-tonight
      LHHATL -yesterday
      M2M -yesterday
      (I am missing something)

:eek: Get ready :yes: it was a lot to handle

sassyshe says:

@taken reco been messy since he first appeared on the fashion show

User Friendly says:

thot = that hoe over there

its so corny.
      ____________________________

YES it is!

User Friendly says:

thot = that hoe over there
      :rolleyes: its so corny.
      Very

sassyshe says:

@thanks jenie I might not get to it till sometime next week im now on last wednesday shows

sassyshe says:

:lol: really? I have never seen those kind. the ones I know be like LaLa’s cousin. they may dress like a boy but you better believe there’s a tampon under those boxers. :lol:

How much are said dues? Y’all take checks? Postdated?
      Dues are $175 a font. They can be made payable to me TAKEN :eek: SR blog treasurer. I am also the historian, president, sergeant at arms and habitual line stepper :kona: Email me at takencell @ :yahoo: if you want the account information to submit your payment. It looks like you have fonted twice….. I’mma let the first one slide cause I’m nice… But run me my money for that last one :waiting:

User Friendly says:

thot = that hoe over there

:rolleyes: its so corny.
      =================
      <—Really snickers and chortles when the "classy educated people" use it in their everyday lives :lol:

<—Be looking like "Realllllly?"

A.J. says:

Sandra :waves:

Your girl Talking with Tami is reporting “allegedly” that Nene from RHOA got the boot!! Care to share? :popcorn:

MsB2u says:

198
      luVn_liFe… says:

msB2U
      IS Ur PUP tired with them puppies??
      May 13, 2014 at 3:03 pm
      —-/————-
      She ready to have sum more

224 :rofl: :rofl:

& Don’t forget to get the Initial Fee :ghost:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Solange need to get on her Tyrion Lannister and tell Jay “I demand trial by combat” :box:

My little cousins text me and I’m like I don’t have time to decipher this mess
      ___________________________

I REFUSE to read “slave on text” msgs. REFUSE!

Cuz win dey cum avah muh fone lak dis, eye cnt dew iyt. :nono:

Wasting time says:

I’m not going to hate on THOT every time I said DOPE my little cousin cringed and now he is all the new balh balh balh is so DOPE!
      Really cause last year I was corny!

Just Looking says:

Quad is OVER THE STOP. Her little catch phrases were cute at first, but now.

1. Why would Mariah have to rent a house?
      2. Quad did a fashion show for dogs
      3. Did not see Mariah in the photos

Meanwhile Ms. Mariah is the creator and executive producer for the show

I REFUSE to read “slave on text” msgs. REFUSE!

Cuz win dey cum avah muh fone lak dis, eye cnt dew iyt.

Gigi26 says:

Sadly now…Keef is unavailable.
      ———————————-
      :rofl: :crying1: GAWD BLESS AMERICAHHHHHHH MY HOME *smacks lips* SWEEET… *Twirls* HOMMMMMMMEEEEEE

*Vogues and drops Mic*

Welcome Clay darling. :claps:

Meanwhile Ms. Mariah is the creator and executive producer for the show

like how Shawnie was on BBW. does her show still come on? :think:

:lol: really? I have never seen those kind.
      :dead:

I just saw scandal is moving to 9:00 :tea: if they had Revenge on the same night as the scandal :eek: Lawd

Gigi26 says:

But that sissy Quad running with look like he got *Donald Sterling voice* the AIDS! Fukk him and her third of her hair missing ass. She gets me sick.

I was just about to mention GOT,, them dragons aint babies no more

Why was my scary azz ducking when they flew over that lil boy :hide:

Jenie u watch Game of Thrones??

Miapluck says:

Here we go…The good ole “crazy story”…Not saying this girl may not have some issues, heck she’s in the industry and was exposed to it at a very young age, but nahh not buying the balongna… This girl is obviously hurt and angered by something very serious if she removed her sister’s pics from IG, if true. I don’t particularly care for the “Carters” or Solange, however I think this girl is getting the short end of the stick as does most people when it comes to these two…smh Most people are pointing fingers at that girl and Jay is turning out the be a hero type…sad

My little cousins text me and I’m like I don’t have time to decipher this mess
      ___________________________

I REFUSE to read “slave on text” msgs. REFUSE!

Cuz win dey cum avah muh fone lak dis, eye cnt dew iyt. :nono:
      I just say (when questioned) “Oh, I didn’t understand that, so I didn’t read any further” *better than you face* :ashamed: :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

really? I have never seen those kind.
      __________________________

:lol: that came out wrong, didnt it? :rofl:

I have never seen a lesbian that acted like a boy to continue acting like a boy in the face of adversity.

hopefully thats better :kona:

=====================================
      Who fighting for Solange?
      Dame Dash?
      One of those ex Destiny Child memnbers?
      50 Cent ?

Miapluck says:

Pardon typos…

Miapluck says:

Pardon typos…

User Friendly says:

I REFUSE to read “slave on text” msgs. REFUSE!

Cuz win dey cum avah muh fone lak dis, eye cnt dew iyt.

*coz

Srre byout da tipo :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Why would Mariah have to rent a house?
      ——————————
      Its a renters market now :yes: Most would prefer to rent than to own…don’t want to commit if ish changes then you stuck with trying to sell blah blah blah. A lot of folk are renting to own. Smarter. Plus if her credit is shot then…renting may be her only option :lol:

Smonae says:

Jenie u watch Game of Thrones??

I don’t have that channel, but my mom said its good :yes:

———–
      EYE guess because folks just LOOKED AT THE (elevator)FACTS :eek:

Miapluck says:

Pardon typos…
      ———
      You new here, BUT you gotta pay for them there TYPOS :yes:

AND you DOUBLE-POSTED, oh boy, your bill is really adding UP :eek:

:pc: <–calculator :lol:

Ms. Pixel Pusher says:

okay to keep my login I tried to make an appointment with the plasma center, they said they only do walk-ins :shrug: I’ll just go first thing tomorrow before the line gets long

then again, if I sale my neighbor’s patio furniture on craigslist (she’s on vacation) I might be able to swing the dues for the whole year..we’ll see..

Quad look like she has that stinking weave :no: that weave that smells bad as hell …. her hair be looking a ghetto mess :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

they just had a masquerade bday party for her. so yall just gonna MAKE Solo be crazy by any means necessary, huh?
      *******************
      @User they dont hear you though. She crazy, she in they bitness, she need to go somewhere and make a hit record alla dis chit. :rolleyes:

Srre byout da tipo :tea:
      ==================

^^^^^^^^^
      I think you can do better than this by adding more adjectives :tea:
      *howls*

——————
      You know you can SELL EGGS tew right? :tea:
      Good Luck :woot:

You new here, BUT you gotta pay for them there TYPOS :yes:

AND you DOUBLE-POSTED, oh boy, your bill is really adding UP
      -___________________
      You heard our president :rules: Get yo ish together ASAP

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Who fighting for Solange?
      Dame Dash?
      One of those ex Destiny Child memnbers?
      50 Cent ?

by Wasting time

Solo said she ont need no champion didn’t you see the vid :karate:

Smonae says:

Quad does to much all those theatrics just to say she don’t like a bytch
      :no: she annoying as phuck!!

@Mia
      What did Jay do to provoke the reaction?
      You have a link?
      I think he the hero cause it takes a strong dude to get beat on for 3 and a half minutes and not haul off and smack the piss out of her :yes:

Oh yes Quad probably got bacterial vaginosis from her effeminate boyfriend. She looks unclean. Like she always have Dwight around her mouth and don’t nobody tell her. They just let her keep talking :ghost:

if you post a “recipe” for Triscuit pizza on my pinterest then Im sorry but I have to delete you. :vomit:

Pixel you can join the night crew for free apparently their group has disbanded :tea: they said fawk it I guess :coffee:

YOU JUST trying to make me President to make me SEEM bigger than yew :wail: Yeen right :no: Not by a ‘long-shot’ <–da fugg does that mean?!? :rofl:

night crew group has disbanded
      ———
      Whattttttt?!?!!?!?!!?! :shocked: Oh my :eek:

Maybe Tyler can help :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Quad look like she has that stinking weave :no:
      —————————–
      Quad got a stapler helmet weave, bytch ain’t got no hair left, so she can’t even glue nothing…just staple :yes:

Whet I can be nice to you :hahaha: Everybody knows the president don’t have the real power..
      I am also Chief of staff, press secretary, fixer and B16 for Sandra Rose. But we call it S14…. Our symbol in an upside rose….
      Oh ish now they know Teyana S14 :kona:

OpinionHated says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

———————————————-

You are funny as heck – all I can do is laugh – she got Dwight around her mouth – lawwwddddddddddd

*cues the Mission Impossible music for this nut* :rofl: :rofl:
      ==========
      Jenny :egg: :rofl:

Dame Dash? (She cussed out Rachel Roy TOO)
      One of those ex Destiny Child members? (Maybe she mad she aint make the group. She was POSED to have been in it at one time)
      50 Cent ? (Did you SEE his fuggin commentary of the elevator vid? I died :ghost: )

Fated4Greatness says:

I dont think Beyonce leaked the video. Not at all.

I dont think that Jay is whoopin Bey a$$. I think he knows that it he were to get out that put hands on her its a 99% chance that a$$ will be treated a little worse than Chris was.

I dont think that Solange is bi-polar. As someone said earlier, if you bat sh!t crazy you not just gonna walk off a elevator all cool calm and collected when you was just doing mortal comback kicks less than a minute ago.

I think alcohol played a big factor that caused her to flip out like that. It could have been something as a simple disagreement that escalated to something much bigger….like most things do when liquor is apart of the equation. Ive acted a plum fool on some drunken nights :ashamed:

Ether way the situation is unfortuante. It’s embarassing enough to self-reflect on a situation like this but then to have it magnified to 82374879839483904812 power is just tough

You are funny as heck
      Uhhhh ohhh, she is about to get all KING KONG AIN’T GOTS SHATT ON ME now… BUckle up everyone. :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

Yes, Shaunie is currently the executive producer of BBW. But has chosen to take a back seat.

Don’t think she ever appeared on LA version.

Either way, Ratched Reality TV they don’t last forever, as NOTHING DOES

OpinionHated says:

I was just about to mention GOT,, them dragons aint babies no more

Why was my scary azz ducking when they flew over that lil boy

Jenie u watch Game of Thrones??
      ———————————

Mee too I was like noooooo don’t eat the kid….. ha ha ha but they can eat the Khalessi – her story line is boring now…..

Oh ish now they know Teyana S14 :kona:
      ===========================
      Why lord Why !!
      And I loves you so much
      I be :sad: when you don’t font but come on man!
      Where do you come up wit this chit :hahaha:

:trophy:

<<<<<—Quaud's Real Hair

0 Cent ? (Did you SEE his fuggin commentary of the elevator vid? I died
      50 may be a dack but he tells the truth. For some reason I can’t quit him :oops:

She said buckle up :dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You know you can SELL EGGS tew right? :tea:
      Good Luck :woot:

—–

Will NOT be selling eggs. Had a friend just go through IVF, she was popping pills, sticking needles for days, sweatin and belchin, then called me cryin cause she didn't have no celery to make chicken pot pie.

Hormones are not to be played with. I already told her I think our friendship will run its course at menopause if this is ANY indication of what's to come.

:claps: Fated! Well said :yes:

<<<<<—Quaud's Real Hair
      _________
      I JUST SPIT MY WATER OUT

Awww Pixel, tell her to “Man Up” :lol:

I’m kidding you, be there for your friend :)

A.J. says:

Taken I just noticed your gravi :dead:

Will NOT be selling eggs. Had a friend just go through IVF, she was popping pills, sticking needles for days, sweatin and belchin, then called me cryin cause she didn’t have no celery to make chicken pot pie.

Hormones are not to be played with. I already told her I think our friendship will run its course at menopause if this is ANY indication of what’s to come.
      So you killed the joke :huh: Work on your timing yo :no:

:dead: <—OUR JOKE that managed to die

when liquor is apart of the equation
      Ive acted a plum fool on some drunken nights
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just acted a drunken fool FRIDAY NIGHT.

It was my birthday though.

Oh well.

OUR JOKE that managed to die
      i hate that i love you :dead:

@Opinion Hated
      I think her story about to pick up, the Lanisters sending somebody to check her out and Khalesi gone have to set sail soon and go to war :yes:

A.J. says:

Jenie how you holding up? :kiss:

I just acted a drunken fool FRIDAY NIGHT.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *dismissive wave* Get outta here… Notchew :lol:

You kick anybody? :popcorn:

<<<<<—Quaud's Real Hair

I believe it too :crying1:

VDot says:

:huh: Who’s normal in the situation? The Game? Nucca got butterfly tattoos on his face! TI – Let me just say I :love: that little short nucca but he aint wrapped too tight :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

OUR JOKE that managed to die
      i hate that i love you :dead:

Get up offme *wrankles shoulders* :rofl:

CHILE Wendy Williams done read that whole Carter/Knowles drama for filth :rofl: She has analyzed ring fingers/text snooping/Rachel Roy… I kinda believe her assessment. Messy boots and all.

B doesn’t put her business in the skreets. Period.

This story done turned crazy. Got folk blaming the victim (as usual). Coming up with excuses for Solange. Claiming Jay is beating Beyonce without a shred of evidence. Just crazy. I don’t know the girl at all, but the only thing I’ve ever heard about Solange’s personality is that she is a snob of the highest order. All three of them are probably snobs. Hell B’s whole family. That’s why they shunning that out of wedlock baby. But I tend to believe that she was on one that night since folk saying she jumped bad with Rachel Roy before whoopin Jay. There is nothing that Jay could have done to justify Solange putting her hands on that him. But I know folks gonna keep trying to make it his fault just like many made it Rih’s fault when she got her azz beat.

Nucca got butterfly tattoos on his face!
      —–
      :gossip: MsTake got some Caterpillars tatted on her bootay a few years byke, I bet you can guess what they got in common now :hahaha:

:kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:pc: let me go see

Aww snap, Bird is here. Lemme go read. Bird, I “saw you” somewhere else, and was all proud of your font :rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

I just acted a drunken fool FRIDAY NIGHT.

Tell me more :popcorn:

VDot says:

CHILE Wendy Williams done read that whole Carter/Knowles drama for filth :rofl:

Where can I find this? :pc:

Jenny, bring something byke :lol:

V., bring something byke :lol:

They butterflies nah… I make them flap they wings :butsshkae:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So you killed the joke :huh: Work on your timing yo :no:

Sorry. My bad. :ashamed: All of this JUST happened, but it’s all good, she’s pretty much back to normal. We’ve all had a great laugh about it and are gearing up for round 2.

I’ll add my fun-killer fine in with my newbie dues.

I’m not asking MsTake, because then she’s gonna want me to pay her IN FOOD :huh:

I cant wait to watch Wendy when I get home :popcorn:

Bird :cosign:

My Mom even calling talking bout that ugly ninja done did something to pretty Bey :hahaha:

Dot you can put in Wendy Williams Solange on yt and it will pop up. it was the hot topic.

I’ll add my fun-killer fine in with my newbie dues.

Good! :fistbump: Because you JUST did it agane :hahaha:

just like many made it Rih’s fault when she got her azz beat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      In my mine it is Robyn fault JAY-Z got beat the other night. Not by Chris. But I KNOW Robyn had something to do wit this

___________________________
      She still killing me softly :facepalm: :hugs:

CHILE Wendy Williams done read that whole Carter/Knowles drama for filth :rofl:
      Where can I find this? :pc:
      Yeah, give all the info!

Lasy Poster. JEEZ :kona:

LOL when the adjectives begin flying! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Smonae! :2dance:

Good! :fistbump: Because you JUST did it agane :hahaha:
      i’mm give her a nickaname. Joke killah. Wonder if that’s ok.. to give a blog nickname. Is that Slim or nah?

Where is NikkeMinxx at? :warning:
      Gucci -Jail till 2016 :tea:

Gucci ice cream cone tat gone melt by the time he get out :no:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS AND TAKEN – speaking of celery, I’m eating some now.

I’m sure you never heard of it. It’s a long green, crunchy talk. It’s good for you.

Don’t be getting it confused with nothing else long and green. You nassi heifers.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Good! :fistbump: Because you JUST did it agane :hahaha:

——-

:tape: oops. :hahaha:

Slim as in slim goody? :lol:

Nah, he would’ve been more DEEP with the write-up… Where is Thing, so I can ask her :rofl:

Silly Rabbits – There is a :newpost:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS AND TAKEN – speaking of celery, I’m eating some now.

:dead:

Wasting time says:

I’m watching Wendell now.
      Let’s see what she says

DTTS :hugs: My mom was soo serious

Wendell is so messy!!

************************

Leave dat baby be. You know she goin through it right now. Instagram done shut her whole life down. Drake ain’t claimin her which got her throwing subliminals oncetagain and even her team bout to be liminated from the playoffs.

Jigster and Rih I got yall back man!
      :shotsfired: <– Better than Julius. That nigra too slow.

pointhimout says:

nah, siblings who love each other will probably cut you off in private, no humiliate. if I humiliate you, it’s cuz I despise yo monkey ass.

DaddyLilGirl says:

Wow Sandra Rose deleted my comment.

Lady_Elle says:

On Another blog… someone posted a Tweet by Solange that said if you hit my sister… I will get you!

She took it down after about 18 retweets.

Perhaps that is why Beyonce’ did nothing. She was at the CENTER of it!

Doesn’t Solo have an album coming out soon?