SR Video Exclusive: Karlie Redd Puts Yung Joc On Blast

Karlie Redd Puts Yung Joc On Blast

These are desperate times for reality TV personality Karlie Redd whose head was on producer Mona Scott Young‘s chopping block last season. In compliance with the terms of her contract, the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member is busy giving interviews explaining the demise of her fake relationship with local rap artist Yung Joc.

In part 1 of her interview with Dennis Byron of Hiphopenquirer.com Karlie puts Joc on blast for allegedly beating the brakes off her and throwing her out of a moving car (or something like that).

Karlie says she feels used by Joc — whom she refers to as a “has-been” rapper — while she is the one who’s the star. “I mean… I’m in a movie with Chris Rock,” she says.

Watch part 1 of the interview below.

• Karlie Redd Exposes Yung Joc and Benzino Online
  • Ariane Davis LHHATL Viewing Party
  • PICS: Tahiry, Erica Dixon, Mimi Faust, Karlie Redd at Krave Lounge
  • HENNESSY V.S. and V-103 Day Party ft. Keyshia Cole, Nelly, Mimi Faust, Erica Dixon

144 Responses to “SR Video Exclusive: Karlie Redd Puts Yung Joc On Blast”

Beta says:

:facepalm: ole tyed heifer (mama Joyce voice) :lol:

:popcorn: YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS byke ratchet. Ole my dude dack smell like fish lady
      LEMME LISTEN :earphones:

I bean waiting on this all day, :thinking: kinda like MsTake do her lunch(es) :kona:

Wasting time says:

:no:
      :facepalm:
      Sigh

A.J. says:

:tea: She still hanging on?! :lol:

MrsL says:

She’s so lame. :rolleyes:

Buttercup says:

Karlie says she feels used by Joc
      ========
      WTF can he use? She doesn’t have her own money, and her cooch is so old it probably feels like a paper bag. I know her doorter is so ashamed :facepalm:

Beta says:

whom she refers to as a “has-been” rapper

Sure you were just hyping him up on the past episode :rolleyes:

Listening now but based on the write up she said he threw her out of a moving car? Did she break her hip?? :waiting:

but based on the write up she said he threw her out of a moving car?
      ==========
      FOH <–missyJ's voice :kona:

did she visit benzino in the hospilla?
      did she press charges against gucci, ur, yung?
      which chris rock movie, good hair?
      had Dubb updated her wiki-page w/these milestones? :popcorn:

San ah make ya dance says:

AInt this Bish somebody Granny already? She need to just disappear. I don’t want to hear shyt she gotta say about nobody. Learn how to talk first, I mean act

iscream says:

What Chris Rock movie was she in? And calling Young Jock a has been… Really? At least he had something to have been apart of. She’s such an opportunist I can’t believe he beat her without a police report.

Did she break her hip??
      ===========
      :yes: She probably had to hit her Life Alert. “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

Bad Influence says:

I’m definitely not watching that…

Who cares for their lives? Not I :nono:

Karlie is a pathetic pelican with an ass job that was done in the half bath of a crack house..she may stfu forever :coffee:

FOH <–missyJ's voice
      =======

She said she feels used and he’s a has been. She said it’s a shame what people have to do to get on. THIRSTY MEET THOT.
      She just messed her words up. She said he was all in for the show she said Mona had to approve him if he was going to be on… Then she tried to clean it up and say I mean I chose my boyfriends but it’s her show :huh:

I don’t want to hear shyt she gotta say about nobody.
      San
      FOH (in MissyJ’s voice applies here too) *snickers* #ionmeanitthough :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

I’m definitely not watching that…

Who cares for their lives? Not I :nono:

————-
      Mutha :cosign: No platform this way

Gigi26 says:

Karlie,

You and your prehistoric pusscee can get the fukk on somewhere. Yung Joc is a has been as you are the has never been. Stop boo. Movie with Chris Rock?! Before or after he played Pookie in New Jack City?! Bytch went from fukkin the medically obese to dudes with pus leakin out of their dycks :no:

Poor pusccee management..exhibit A.

She prolly has to put vicks in her puss to be stimulated, that’s how dead her shyt is. Ole prehistoric thot box.

kamadiva says:

@Butter – Did she break her hip??
      ===========
      She probably had to hit her Life Alert. “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      nah..she bounced on those silicones in her butt!

kamadiva says:

Tuck and roll…tuck and roll

She probably had to hit her Life Alert.

:crying1: :crying1:

she may stfu forever = FOH too!

:rofl: #allofthisFOHtalkisinMissyJ’svoice :ashamed:

can get the fukk on somewhere. = FOH too yall!
      :kona:

She talking bad about Benzino new chick. Said the new fiancé is an opportunist…… UM. Then she said she brought him on LHHAtl. Trick no you didn’t. He was friends with Steebie j. She is a narcissist.

:thinking: I wonder how she looks without all the extra :eek:

Beta says:

prehistoric pusscee

:wail:

Karlie,

You and your prehistoric pusscee…

:ghost:

Trick no you didn’t
      :rofl: this too :lol:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————————–
      I VOLUNTEER KARLIE AS TRIBUTE!!! *mortal combat voice* FINISH HER!!!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She talking bad about Benzino new chick.
      :gossip: What else she say? :eek:

lexdiamonz says:

WHAT movie was this fake bumbarass in ?? POOTIE TANG

GIRL BYE … no seriously BYE!!!

Bad Influence says:

I wonder how many dycks she had to keep warm with her throat to get that role…

That heaux is bottom of the birdcage dirty..

*snorts*

She just jealous of Benzino new chick cause she still got all her permanent teeth and hasn’t gone through the change.
      But Yung Joc looked like his skin was rough to the touch… like he smelt like 40 day old collard greens. And she kissed him in the mouth while a stripper bounced her bacterial vaginitis poosay adjacent to them. I bet some of the stripper juice popped off and landed on her lip and gave her a BUM BUMP :ghost:

I wonder how she looks without all the extra
      =============
      Like Khandi Alexander’s character in “The Corner.”

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: @ Karlie Red and EVERYTHING about her. Ancient azz still trying to get on… :tea:

MsB2u says:

:rolleyes: karlie redd please have several seats ,no one is searching for you

Buttercup says:

I VOLUNTEER KARLIE AS TRIBUTE!!!
      ===========
      :crying1: I don’t think anyone wants the odds to ever be in her favor.

Hershey says:

damn y’all are vicious! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

But Yung Joc looked like his skin was rough to the touch…
      ===========
      I thought I saw some pig skin on his cheek…

That heaux is bottom of the birdcage dirty..
      No for real I hate you because I am so weak I can barely type this. My fingers shaking. I had a bird once and I know dirty the bottom of the cage can get :crying1:

lexdiamonz says:

WHAT movie was this fake bumbarass in ?? POOTIE TANG

GIRL BYE … no seriously BYE!!!
      ___________________________

I looked at her Wiki page. The part for Career is so short :cry:

I think it said she was an extra in BAPS and we know Halle Berry is almost 50 so……. :tea:

I wonder how she looks without all the extra
      =============
      Like Khandi Alexander’s character in “The Corner.”
      <—never seen that :no:
      BUT I bean loved Khandi since CB4 :lol:

MrsL says:

Buttercup says:

I VOLUNTEER KARLIE AS TRIBUTE!!!
      ===========
      :crying1: I don’t think anyone wants the odds to ever be in her favor.

===========

I thought I saw some pig skin on his cheek
      (Scrappy voice) Ok kay kaaaaaaaaayyyyyy :ghost:

VDot says:

FOH (in MissyJ’s voice applies here too) *snickers*

I hate yall. :lol:

Wasting time says:

THIRSTY MEET THOT.
      ==================

==========
      I think I remember now! She played the role of one of those old azz housekeepers.

she was an extra in BAPS
      :casket:

Bad Influence says:

I was DYING when this flappy bird ass dingbat was talking to eczema face Joc about love and the skrippah with dem yams came outta nowhere twerkin. I was cracking up :lol:

V.
      73% of these comments could be classified as FOH :kona:

:dead:

I bet Karlie still douche with the red plastic that used be on the byke of great grandma bathroom door knob. Probably used to run to the bathroom after sess with her old booty sagging like HURRY UP :woohoo: and shoot this hot water and vinegar up in here for I get pregnant. Knowing GOTDANG well she ain’t been able to carry kids since Roc Hudson was straight.

Bad Influence says:

@MisTaken :hahaha: I sawwyyyyyyyyyyy bew!

she booking shows? :eek:
      she got a bodyguard? :eek:

and who the heck is this fool hollering ‘pimp game!’ :rofl: :rofl:
      :ghost:

============
      You just made me laugh at this all over again :rofl:

:pray: I never get so low that someone calls me a flappy bird ass dingbat. Amen

FOH (in MissyJ’s voice
      :hahaha: :rofl: :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

___________________________

you mean that thang that somebody gave keya some ice in yesterday? :kona:

==========
      Somebody please take her keyboard. I am begging you! :wail:

she booking shows? :eek: FOH (said in an AS IF tone)
      she got a bodyguard? :eek: FOH ”

I never get so low that someone calls me a flappy bird ass dingbat. Amen
      Bad is going to stop it :spank: tears are welling up in my eyes :lol: I look like DTTS when she see an ultimate feast commercial and she know she only got $10 to last her to Friday and it’s Tuesday. So close but so far away….. : kona:

she say she feel sorry for him becuase he fall in love and ready to get married just like drinking water, YET he did NOT marry her :blink: whet?!

Bad Influence says:

Karlie has to be suckling Mona or something cause NOBODY’S checking for this btch. Yet here she goes again…here…on season 3…unwanted….ass filled with liverwurst…looking like’a made up Jimney Cricket (sp?) who went ape shyt in cititrends….like WHYYYY??

you mean that thang that somebody gave keya some ice in yesterday
      :hailnaw: Yep that’s it!!!!! They tried to give Keya fish water

ass filled with liverwurst…
      Until you do right by me.. everything you do gone crumble :ghost:

Bad Influence says:

@User & MisTaken :crying: I am cracking up over here!

kamadiva says:

Never heard of Karlie Red before LHHATL last year! Where she come from, seriously?

Karlie butt look like a punching bad that’s only been hit in certain spots. Hard and lumpy :no: Then she got the nerve to have a yuk mouf at 86 :wtf: Joc prolly smelly like fish cause you got stage 4 gingivitis and you passed it on to his peter

Bad Influence says:

Why DTTS only got $10 to hold her over for 3 days tho? :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

:wail: Why did I go to Karlie’s Wiki page? It really says that she was born in 1925 :crying1:

Her first gig was an understudy for Sally Hemmings ….. google her :tea:

noun im CRINE :crying1: i’ma go walk to my car cause i got a cramp in my side SEW bad :rolleyes: :kona:

SO BIG you can’t even fit in the :kona: #olebigoleself :kona:

Gigi26 says:

———————————
      The THOT amongst the THOTS…the whore amongst the WHORES…hell she may have had relations with some of our forefathers…Karlie Red.

hy did I go to Karlie’s Wiki page? It really says that she was born in 1925
      Dub got to it :rofl:
      @Bad: She only got $10 cause she don’t know how to manager her appetite I have tried to help her out several times but you can only listen to someone cry about needing to spend that money cause they hungry all the time SEW MUCH before you finally give up :kona:

kamadiva says:

On IMDb, she is filming a movie now with Chris Rock, called Finally Famous. Seems she has been trying to get work as an actress since BAPS.

zurishay says:

A few weeks ago she said his penis was big and better than Zino. Before that she was with the lil 19 yr old rapper. Before that she was begging Zino for new titties. Before that she had LA Reids son…This chick is trying so hard and these men keep using her for her puss and bouncing.

Boygah, she just trying to throw the food scent offa herself :shrug: :lol:

Bad Influence says:

Nancy! :hug: imma be shyt now.

zurishay says:

Oh Gigi I salute u. Your comments causes me to laugh so loud that my manager looks at me weird. Thank You for your consistent foolery. :)

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Bad and Professor Griff DTTTS

This is a bad look for Joc. For people to know he :hump: Karlie. Fake or not. But knowing how she is I bet he still hit. She is a heartless wench :no: They type that will have you confide all you darkest/deepest secrets to her and then when you split she would sell them to the highest bidder.

Bad Influence says:

Just :hug: hey suga suga :)

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: Ok…why do I have a “friend” who always portrays herself as being “educated” but this chick can’t put 2 words together without asking you if they ‘sound’ ok…and if she spelled them correctly! :shame:

:no: the damage is done @His… you, along w/Taken and Gigi :eek: will be hearing from my lawyers :cry:

(but I’ll take that :hug: though) :biggrin:

Buttercup says:

Karlie wasn’t really interested in Joc or was that insecure about him cheating. She just wanted a place to stay. Old as Methuselah and still don’t have a place to call your own :facepalm”

Wasting time says:

Damn Butter!!
      You are not a fan!!

===========
      Jesus be a Barnes and Noble gift card for Kama’s friend :pray:

On IMDb, she is filming a movie now with Chris Rock, called Finally Famous.
      _________________________

this sounds like a doc on thirsty THOTs! and she still not more famous than Ray J’s flip-flop :no:
      this movie sound like she finna get clowned and don’t even know it :no:

Gigi26 says:

Ahh Zurishay don’t you go n get fired on my account :lol: Sandra only got Walmart giftcards, I can’t help ya sista :lol:

LOUD SIGH Mimi and Niko were on the radio and he played his new song shower rod :facepalm: They are saying he doesn’t pay child support or see the kid. They doing too much now. Even if they are telling the truth this is not a good look saying another man is parenting another man’s child :no: Stevie is going to go ape

kamadiva says:

more like Jesus be a remedial elementary english class with a specialize Wordy-Wise book.

Swear – she asks how wanted to confirm that there was spelled their and tried to challenge me when I ask how was she using it in a sentence. :nono:

________________________

they all need to load-up and get to the nearest clinic :hurl:

Damn Butter!!
      You are not a fan!!
      ========
      :ashamed: What gave it away?

well then her cousin must work here :no: … stay ‘mentioning’ her master’s yet quick to tell me who she was just “conversating” with :facepalm:

zurishay says:

Gigi26 says:

—————–

What does she do again? Chile bye! I saw Yung Joc in the mall shopping with some chic looking rather unbothered! I asked him was he really dating Karlie he said nawl but it was a check and exposure from Vh1! I was dumb founded but oh well! I like him, he’s mad cool but can’t see these two together at all. Wonder what makes Mona keep her on the show because she has NOTHING to offer! Ok bye, thats all I got! :tea:

Wasting time says:

Welp
      I’ve been on here long enough to know your optimistic and benefit of the doubt font :lol:
      You’ve went ham on her since we were off topic in the Kelly Rowland post.

============
      If the biological father was doing his part, another man wouldn’t have room to say he is parenting the child.

Y’all should’ve seen Lil Butter’s bio’s face when he was visiting and Lil Butter was calling Honey Dip daddy. He looked like he felt smaller than Man.

“and he played his new song shower rod”

:ghost:

=========
      I would’ve hit her with the Auntie treatment: :bye: Take care.

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: Yall heard about the two baby mamas that tag team tasered their ain’t **** baby favuh? :rofl:

Wasting time says:

nope GiGi spill it !

Buttercup says:

You’ve went ham on her since we were off topic in the Kelly Rowland post.
      ==========
      :hahaha: I just really dislike foolishness. I abhor old folks who are still on foolishness.

Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY) is an octogenarian Trinidadian sandwich artist, dancer, model and silent film actress. She started her career at the age of 12, working as a cigarette girl in Harlem’s famed Cotton Club. She was rumored to have been romantically involved with Cab Calloway and later, Duke Ellington, supposedly in an effort to get her singing career started. By the age of 16, she had made dozens of appearances as a model, in radio commercials and films. She traveled with the prestigious Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and earned her keep sweeping the tour bus.

Karlie has been featured in remixes to the Nat King Cole smash hit “Unforgettable” and Billie Holiday’s song “Strange Fruit.” Karlie has worked with Grammy nominated producer Cole Porter, Sammy Davis Jr., Pops Staples of The Staple Singers, Chuck Berry, Ike Turner, and major 45 producer, Sam Phillips. In 1952 she was cast as Beulah’s Sister on the ABC sitcom, Beulah.

silent film actress
      =========
      This part almost killed me! :ghost:

LaceFace says:

:hahaha: @ Who DAT

30 more minutes :bite: I am so over this day. I haven’t managed to be able to can since 11 am and don’t know how I am going to make it these last few

LaceFace says:

Wikipedia has her being born in 1925

LaceFace says:

Wikipedia has her being born in 1925

Karlie so old her prom picture was hand drawn on the inside of a cave using hieroglyphics

Gigi26 says:

Trinidadian sandwich artist and sweeping the tour bus… :rofl: :rofl: :crying:

kamadiva says:

:ROFL: @ KDubb and Karlie’s bio!

zurishay says:

omg Im :rofl: at Karli’s bio. It gets me EVERY time….

zurishay says:

omg Im :rofl: at Karli’s bio. It gets me EVERY time….

Not silent film actress :dead:
      @Butter: I agree most of the time about dead beat diddies but in this case I wouldn’t let Niko even see a picture of my doorter let alone be a stand in parent to her :nono: Mimi is a buzzard for both choices in men in this case.

Wasting time says:

=================
      :rofl
      *snort*

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: According to a Spartanburg Police Department report, Rodrick Tucker, 21, told officers that Tabitha Martin, 23, invited him to her apartment Tuesday. Tucker, who described Martin as his “baby’s mama,” added that when he arrived at the residence, Martin invited him into the bedroom.

Tucker told police that “once he was lying on the bed” in Martin’s apartment, Courtney Littlejohn–his “other baby’s mama”–entered the bedroom. Tucker, who was likely expecting an afternoon delight, quickly became the target of a tag-team attack.

The women, Tucker told police, yanked him off the bed and began “repeatedly punching him in the face and head.” After escaping the bedroom, Tucker said he was “again knocked to the floor.” He added that Littlejohn, 23, “sat on top of him, not allowing him to get up.”

Tucker said that “both females began to tase him several times with a stun-gun.” After again freeing himself from the pair’s clutches, Tucker said that he “picked up his baby, thinking the ladies would stop attacking him” while he was holding the small human shield.

That was a miscalculation on Tucker’s part.

The women, he said, “continued to swing at him until he finally gave the baby to Ms. Martin,” police reported. Tucker, who fled the home after handing over the baby, told cops that he believed Martin and Littlejohn “were mad at him because he has a new girlfriend.”

I AINT MADATCHA says:

Can’t do the reality shows, but that lady up top could be Lauren London in about 10, 15 years. :tea:

leapyr~baby! says:

:waves: Hey Roses!! Yall know I only log in when yall are acting a fuggin fool!! That other l&hh post downstairs tho! Whats wrong with yall lmao??? I have literally started crying at my desk :hahaha: Thank God for DVR cuz I didnt even know it came on again last night!
      MsTaken–Gigi–Dubb and the rest of yall just really aint chit today!! whoever commented on Mimi’s struggle booty and whoever said Joc’s peen smells like grouper…I hate yall…Bye :rofl:

=======
      :preach: He’s a legit creep.

Wasting time says:

-===============================

The visual!!!
      I can’t breathe!

Lord they messed him up!!!! Story Gigi posted.

@Dub you say Karlie Red was Rita Ora before Rita? She so old she trying to make the succession happen? :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

——————————-
      Naaah Lauren got that Jew blood in her she’s safe…now Draya :yes:

________________________
      :oops: Them fonts ‘long to me

Joc penis smell like the #7 sushi roll at the china buffet

kamadiva says:

@KDubb – he tried to use the baby as a shield and they still beat him! po’thang! Isn’t that a rule to not put ur relationship status on FB?

Gigi26 says:

Baby mamas ain’t taking the shyt no more, they are joining forces with artillery :rofl: The ain’t shyt baby favuh coalition is in order :yes: Gawd

leapyr~baby! says:

________________________
      Them fonts ‘long to me

——————————-
      Damn lmao!! You on a aint chit roll today :cry:

SummerBaby says:

—————–

why Dubb came through like that tho? :no: I’m CRINE again :crying1:

orchidjones says:

Gigi26 says:

Yall heard about the two baby mamas that tag team tasered their ain’t baby favuh?
      *********************************************************************
      Surely hope it was Stevie J

Karlie need to sit her old Kandi Alexander reject arse down somewheres…

I AINT MADATCHA says: