Standard Hotel Fires Employee Who Sold Fight Video To Gossip Tabloid

Jay z and Beyonce seen leaving the after party for Met Ball

The Standard Hotel in NYC made good on its promise to root out and discipline the employee who sold CCTV footage of Beyonce’s sister attacking rap mogul Jay Z to gossip tabloid TMZ.com.

The Standard said in a statement to NBC News that it would be “turning over all available information to the criminal authorities.”

Reports that TMZ paid $250,000 for the video are unfounded. The hotel said the CCTV video remains the property of the hotel and the employee had no authority to sell the footage to anyone.

From NBC News:

In a statement released to NBC News, the hotel said the individual who was terminated was “responsible for breaching the security policies of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video released by TMZ.”

The silent video shows a woman believed to be Solange Knowles attacking a man believed to be Jay Z. She is restrained by a second man who appears to be a bodyguard.

“The Standard has already terminated the individual and will now be pursuing all available civil and criminal remedies,” the statement added.

2 days after the elevator incident, Solange and Beyonce boarded a private jet to Costa Rica to attend Kelly Rowland’s wedding.

In related news, a New York jeweler is denying a TMZ report that Solange and Jay Z were in his store together this week.

• Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator
  • Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Over Mental Health Issues
  • Source: Beyonce Leaked Elevator Video to Force Solange to Seek Professional Help
  • Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?
  • Photo: Splash News Online

• VDot

I want to :fistbump: the employee.

If they were smart, they would reveal themselves and set up a fundraiser to pay for potential legal fees :coffee: I would slide them a dollar or two. :yes:

I wouldn’t give a shyt :shrugs:

• Wasting time

:claps:
      And now they gonna sue him for all those 250 thousand dollars plus they legal fees :lol:

• ButterflyKisses

• CHARBEE

Hmmmm that is too bad for the employee. Wonder how the root out process took place.

• Beta

Hope it was worth it :tea:

• Wasting time

=====================

it was footage of their footage right? at that moment it became that employee’s property when they recorded the tape on they eyephone :shrug:

least that’s what i’d advice my client. good thang i aint no damn lawyer. where in hell is Bomb at? :tea:

Jennnn! :yahoo: hey guhl what’s crackalackin?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

The employee don’t give a shat about that minimum wage job. He/she prolly ain’t been to work since he/she got that TMZ check anyway.

• VDot

Wonder how the root out process took place.

On Friday, they drove a Geo Metro. On Monday, they pulled into the parking in a S class Benz. :lol:

• SayitAintSo

I haven’t seen the most recent, but last week that bish was doing the most. I was looking at the tv screen like :huh: is that bish breaking chit in someone else’s house :no: I can’t go for that. Mess around and get :shank: with that glass

:cosign: I would’ve went upside that head…then talking bout it was her purse that did it

• Wasting time

Wonder how the root out process took place.
      =====================
      That fool showed up to work in a Audi and everything was new but last week he was borrowing money to put on his metro card

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

He should sue them right back. For a hostile work environment or something vague of that nature that is really difficult to prove. These companines try to scare you with lawsuits.

Also, “recommend” anything they remotely do that could be perceived as “criminal” to the same D.A. they sending chit too.

That should a be battle the hotel completely avoids. Well if it was me they shoud. Just let that dude go and put better controls in place.

loomynoddy ish :tea:

where the receipts doe? :rules:

i’m sure there’s a cam in a jury sto. s/n ion like when folk pronounce jewelry jewelUHry #petpeeve

i have sew many many pet peeves. is there a support group? :confused:

• VDot

:fistbump: Time Waster! Great minds think like…me :lol:

• Beta

Hope they have a personal liability insurance policy cause that ass is about to pay out some coins

Beta says:

Hope it was worth it

Oh hunty it was :tea: I’m sure

:yawn: working on less that 4 hours sleep lawd :crying:

@Man :tea: I agree… them folks could be trying to save face…. and the video looks as if it was taped with a cell phone :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Morning :yawn: fay I here you

• VDot

Fukk that suing chit! IF Solange wasn’t on that elevator attacking Jay like that dog attacked that little boy on the bike yesterday, there wouldn’t be a video. The only people at fault were the people on that elevator. They were in formal wear acting like that :tea: And it was so gr3eat! :lol:

• VDot

• aRoTh

VDot says:

Wonder how the root out process took place.

Wasting time says:

__________________________

:rofl: :ghost: :crying1: :dead:

whoever it was betta than me bc i’da just not showed up eva agane in life. mystery solved :lol:

:cell: hello Standard? this Fay. yeah i aint neva comin byke to work. yall take care now! :bye:

Fay me too :no: and I’m extremely tired …. went walking this morning and got rained on literally…. now my damn hair is big as shyt in her .. straight up !! Coworker came in and was like well you look pooped :tea: ugh yeah….. These folks better stay the fawk up out my face today … for real

VDot says:

:hahaha: LMAOOOOOO

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

One of his or her co-workers snitched on him or her. Who here would of taped it and sold it to Z M T? Be honest.

• VDot

TMZ should offer them a job :lol:

Hopefully they got some other videos they can release. There had to be a celeb or two who snuck on the elevator to get piped down during the festivities.

VDot says:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Saw this coming. Nobody exposes Beysus. :lol:

• Just Looking

250k, was that enough?

• Smonae

Wendy sd it was Mayweather at the jewelry store, ion know how people got Jay & Solo out of that 1 :shrugs:

But that hotel gone give that ex-employee the biz, not only did they lose their job, that 250k gone be gone too :yes:

Ion think there’s nothing the employee can really say I’m pretty sure they signed some type of confidentiality

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I would have sold that shyt to the highest bidder :tea: after speaking with a lawyer

• aRoTh

Why does Julius bottom lip look like he bit the dead skin off too close to the viable skin.

• missyJ

Pssh ain’t shat that hotel can do really especially in civil court. They’d have to prove they were “injured” and had a monetary loss.

Criminally, he did nothing wrong……. He good

• missyJ

—————

I would have sold it BUT would have used a lawyer to broker the sale on behalf of their anonymous client.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:blink: ole rude azz bish! she fat? next time u see her axe how the diets going FOH

like this chic went on a pic i posted today tambout ‘oh it’s aiight it needs more styling’ :huh:

looked at her profile pic, then BYKE at the pic she complained on. let’s just say she shoulda STFU & skipped commenting.

folk always tryna transfer their negative azz energy to others old miserable bums :rollseyes:

• aRoTh

Just Looking says:

250k, was that enough?
      _________________________

For Conseulo and Hector nem? HELL YEAH! Fam down at the border like:

:party: :yahoo: :koolaid: :blunt:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Missyj and Jenie I would of sold it to the higest bidder as well. Shoot. Let’s be serious. Who here would of not sold it? Please.

Just Looking says:

250k, was that enough?

hell naw! hey muffin :hug:

• MrsMissMsThang

:newbie:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

————
      YES!!! Sour apple bitter bytches. Ugh.

™ says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Fay I ain’t for it today trust :lol: My office door is closed with my heater own…. I hope my azz don’t get sick :sick: cause my hair is still damn wet… I will blow dry it when I get home

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@JENIE
      “I agree… them folks could be trying to save face…. and the video looks as if it was taped with a cell phone ”

Exactly! Don’t want them stars scared to show up fearful of being taped doing they :snort: and :hump: and chit like that.

Man, if I was dude, i would be getting my shine like that hoe that was phucking with Sterling. I would tellin it all and at the same time playing the “victim.”

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Fay!! :waves:

• Just Looking

@Roth – 250 is a guap, but who gonna hire him now, he gotta stretch that money out.

No character, a HR person would say.

• OutsidetheBox

Hooking :mad: you go right byke to Polyvore and product search those THEN hit Just In and look at how different and STYLISH those styles look compared to the Mother board peep toes! :argue:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Now errbody gone be taking the stairs. :lol:

so some yt teens done made a sign saying “we made it nigga” for graduation huh? :tea:

While seniors all over the country are planning their end-of-the-year pranks, a group of teens at South Forsyth High School (SFHS) in Georgia found a way to be both stupid and racially offensive all at once. Apparently inspired by Drake’s “We Made It” (or maybe they’ve been hanging with Gwyneth Paltrow), the kids hung a giant banner stating, “N-gga we made it 2k14” from the side of the school and scrawled the message across several windows around the school

foul or nah?

That money could have paid Sally Mae back :tea: fawk yes I would have sold it :yes: yep

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Billionaire – That what happens with you balln, you have time for sleep.

Ask Puffy and Dre

• Just Looking

Can’t ask Jay cause he fighting in a elevator somewhere.

• aRoTh

Just Looking says:

No character, a HR person would say.
      _________________________

Some roach motel will pick’em up. Hell nobody REALLY has to know with all the “reference checks” folks give out these days.

• Smonae

I phucking hate Sallie :mad:

• luVn_liFe…

employee better go into hiding… He’s In DANGER! :scared:

EYEHORT! :2dance: hola mami, sup witcha?

*smooths hair* How are you all? :hi: Its raining cats and dogs here. :yawn:

• aRoTh

OTB says:

Mother board peep toes!

:ghost: :rofl:

• kamadiva

:facepalm: a group of teens at South Forsyth High School (SFHS) in Georgia

Really….in the most known racist county in GA!

Smonae says:

I phucking hate Sallie

I haven’t had the chance to hate her, but I saw my current balance and yeah :tea: that tape would have been sold the highest bidder :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Just Looking says:

No character, a HR person would say.
      __________________________

Chiiiiiid. How would a new HR person even know? Unless the hotel released his name… at which point he could sue.

He can lie and say he left for whatever reasons. Most HR people only confirm hire and termination dates. That’s it. They never give background because they could be sued.

So he could still list that company on his resume. That nigga goin be just fine.

I woulda tried to hold out for half a mil, but chit, I’d take $250K too.

foul or nah?
      _________

Fay I know you know some crakka ass niggas up in PCola? ! :yes:

I dont think they should have done it at school…real duh moment..but really these kids think they some niggas. They cousin Drake told em. :shrug:

JustLooking

:crying: working to get orders out faster. when i was finished i was kinda wired, so i said well lemme watch a movie & fall asleep #djm

but the movie was so damn good couldn’t fall asleep on it. why yaw aint tell me how goodt slumdog millionaire was lawd? :phew:

NAE & OTB :waves: <—CC camera

sup bews?

These sprites don’t give a care no more bout offended the blacks :tea: Nerp !!!! :tea: pay attention……..

offending

• OutsidetheBox

YES!!! Sour apple bitter bytches. Ugh.
      ________

I am fukking iwth em.. :yes: Free Gucc.

Fay I know you know some crakka ass niggas up in PCola? ! :yes:

:ghost:

i BEEN told yaw rap won’t no damn good for the race :no:

but for real, they fckn knew better n sht :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

Its raining cats and dogs here.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~On and Off here, but suppose to be storming steady by tonight :(

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

but who gonna hire him now

all he gotta do is say, :nono: that was the OTHER jose, pablo, pepe, juan Martinez. not me, sir. :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Just Looking says:
      No character, a HR person would say.
      __________________________
      So he could still list that company on his resume.

:yes: Unless he was criminally charged with something… you are absolutely right :tea: Like I said I wouldn’t give a shyt if they fire me … and they wouldn’t be getting my 250k either….. The Hotel just releasing this statement to save face… :coffee: hell the damage already done…

—CC camera

:blink: Nobody wants the tape of me digging this thong outta my ass..!

:wave:

can somebody run by my house & put some of that chicken chili mr fay made lass night in a bowl, warm it up, sprinkle some sharb chedda cheese on top, scoop some sour cream on the side, add some tortilla chips for dipping, and brang it to me right quick? ion feel like doin all that ret nih. don’t all jump at once nih :eek:

damn i just realized i forgot to turn my cell byke on :smack:

but for real, they fckn knew better n sht :tea:

Of course. :yes: I betcha one of they asses be Black. and they gonna be like but we say nigga all the time. :shrug: Lil dummies. This our future yall. :lolsign: :shank:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

========
      My thoughts egg-zack-tly!

:hahaha: frfr

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Who here would of taped it and sold it to Z M T? Be honest.
      ==========
      :ashamed: Says, “I.”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yep, he may as well :shrug:
      Shoot, If I’m him, I’m suggesting they leave me alone before i release all the other footage i got (which i may or may not actually have) :tea:

I don’t know who bright idea it was for the janitor folks to vaccum the office while we trying to work :mad: and then empty the trash in the morning :blink: what the hell….. so you let the food sit in this office all damn night :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
      :rofl: :kona:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

At the end of each episode you could have Sandra reading some of you guys’ comments while she sits in a bubble bath like Rev Run.
      _______________________________
      Ya’ll just have no Fs to give today huh :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

group of teens at South Forsyth High School (SFHS) in Georgia
      Really….in the most known racist county in GA!
      =========
      Used to have a sign that read, “Don’t let the sun set on your black a[zz].”
      :facepalm:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I was going to say I wonder how they found out but I am sure more than one person was in the know and snitched on the other one. Or they came byke up to the job in a fur coat and some fresh Js (unreleased) or Louis like :grin: Knowing the week before they had on prowings and Karl Kani.

• Smonae

Fay & OTB :hugs:

:offtopic: OTB- I’ve asked u like 5x if you’ve read Betrayal by Naomi Chase :waiting:

I’m sorry Nae! I ansa’d yesterday. Im just so slow. :crying1:

I read AND loved it. :yes:

• OpinionHated

I don’t think this employee has sh*t to worry about he upgraded – so instead of a $9/hr security job he got $250k and noteriety which is as good as gold in today’s socity – shoot he can make millions on appearances milking this… the hotel only going hard to make their other celebrity clients feel at ease… I bet you know everybody had to sign some kind of official document after this incident but as for this particular kid – I wouldn’t worry… the hotel doesn’t want to lose its big money clients so they gotta act like they coming down “hard”… whateva maaaannnn

any job after security is a come up and he doesn’t even have to put this on his resume – or do like I do put it on and use your friend as a reference… ha ha ha ha

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Say: I wanted to drop kick Maitae in her throak. She is doing too much. A straight up buster. You tell people to respect your beliefs but you don’t respect theirs or their house. That bullspit. I think Nicole’s daughter was right to apologize for her getting in the middle of grown folks business. Showed she was raised right. Drea is my dawg. Love her passion. I think she is like Erica from LHHATL tho. Getting used by a young pretty boy.

• Smonae

Jenie they started doing that a while back at my job to, talking about how much money it’ll save to shut the bulding down completely at night
      annoying as hell :no:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I ain’t read none of ya’ll comments. I am low key lurking/working. We walking about anything worthwhile? I will be on strong in like 30 minutes :grin:

• Smonae

Sawry boo I missed yo response :hugs: It was good & juicy :yes:

That damn preacher was a mofo

• Just Looking

____________-
      Well, I guess he gonna lay low?

Resume
      Standard 5 Star Hotel NYC – Jan 2005 – May 2014
      Reason for Leaving – Moved out state because I was fired

Okay, ya’ll are right :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

Bria is like 24. She grown. :lol: I would’ve snapped too. She got that Eddie spunk. Nicole just wanna stew. Thats how she lost him to Jahnee. :yes: Gotta be proactive, hun not reactive. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Im worried about this interview. You think they will hire me pregnant? They can’t ask that in the interview can they? I’m not that big where I can’t wear a loose blouse and cover up. What yall think?

• Apparition

The other security rolled on him because he didn’t spread the bread around. Now they have the bosses on their asses and didn’t get anything.

:offtopic:

anybody see Lala’s show last night? i caught the last 5 min/firt 5 min of it because i was tryna catch some r&b divas but it wasn’t on. so her cousin is dating and getting ready to move in w/this chick. from what i could gather, she hasn’t known her all that long, so Lala and Poe(sp?) tried to talk to her about it and she got defensive. from what i saw Dice(?) is on that dopamine. :think:

That damn preacher was a mofo

He was despicable. And so lifelike at the same time. :yes: It’s a true art imitating life instance. You think its far-fetched for a man of the cloth but then Eddie Long and nem let you know, no, no Im really just this grimy. :no: :lol:

I wanna Brandon.. :love:

• Smonae

Nakeya they cant ask, dont stress hun :no:

Just keep that info to yourself :yes:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Felicia – I mean OTB

:mad: Whar mad fa?

I got some basic peep toes, but I got some they also make my feet feel like they bleeding.

BUT I like my toes out, if it is a prerequisite not to have toes out to be a Member on the Mother Board. :sad:

I want to wear all white and hate and thick white stocking one day.

Smonae says:

annoying as hell

That ridiculous :no: then you have to get up from your desk and so they can vacuum :no: at least come in the evening … near quitting time …. and empty the trash in the morning…. what if I eat lunch :shrugs: food be left over night…. I know the critters come out in the building at night….. :no: One of the attorneys said she had holes in her pots where her plants are…. and another attorney said she saw something that look like rat droppings…. they had to come exterminate one time….. office be smelling like the onions or the Chinese food you left from the day before :no:

• Roc

I’ve never worked in a hotel, but have always worked in the financial industry and you are obligated to keep the confidentiality of clients/customers. I guarantee that they had the employee sign something when they were hired. You can’t just go out there putting out peoples business.

Keya, if they DO inquire about your pregnancy, PLEASE try to get something in writing!!!! You won’t have to wrry about getting the job in order to GET PAID. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

========
      Don’t worry. boo. Legally, they can’t discriminate because you’re pregnant, but no company would admit to hiring you because you’re pregnant. I was about 4 months pregnant with Lil Butter when I started a job and didn’t tell a soul. One lady was helping me order my shirts, and she told me I would need an XS because I’m so tiny. I said, “I’m going to get a couple of mediums :eek: ” She nodded, and that was that. My boss didn’t know until I was about 7 months and gave him my paperwork for maternity leave.

Under the FMLA, you must have worked 1,250 hours during the 12 months prior to the start of leave in order to be eligible. Just keep that in mind and kill the interview on tomorrow :hug:

• missyJ

————

Lots of places don’t care. But go ahead and cover your belly. Wait until you are offered the position and tell them you have vacation plans already and ask will that be a problem? (they won’t say yes). You’ll be fine!

• Wasting time

You good @keke and they can’t ask and can’t not hire you because you are and you can’t be fired on Maternity leave. This happened here couple summers ago. Hiring dude thought she was over weight she was like 7 months :rofl: She had a job when she came back just not in that deparment.

• Who Dat

Dear Standard Hotel Employee:

You my friend is an utter and complete dummy.

You shoulda made a deal with the Lummaknotty DIRECTLY and NOT with a JEW. Harvey over at ZMT is JEWISH. Did you REALLY think he was gonna pay the GOING rate for such messiness?

Jay woulda bought that tape back for AT LEAST $500k

Dumb azz.

YSIC,
      KDub

• Smonae

Brandon :hump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

*admit to NOT hiring you…

• Roc

——————————-
      Wear a loose fitting blouse, and hold your purse over your belly. Hopefully they will focus their eyes elsewhere. Legally they can’t NOT hire you because you’re pregnant but that doesn’t mean they won’t. It worked for me and I was 6 months pregnant. Good Luck.

Dear Standard Hotel Employee:

———————-

:ghost:

• Just Looking

well depending on what type of position or company you are employed or try and gain employment, they use security companies to verify your background and often they run credit reports (they show several of your employers.

Unless you pay for cash or don’t apply for anything at your previous position, you may be found out.

So I guess he will never need any type of clearance.

• OpinionHated

missyJ says:

———————-
      It’s illegal – to ask about your age, health, religion… I took a job 3 months pregnant and hated by boss so I read the company manual and it said you can give notice you plan on going on maternity 2 weeks before and thats all she got – yeah they could see my pregnant belly but I dared any of them to ask me…. companies been ****ing us for years – time we do the ****ing

Dear Standard Hotel Employee:
      You my friend is an utter and complete dummy.
      Jay woulda bought that tape back for AT LEAST $500k
      Dumb azz.
      YSIC,
      KDub
      ________________________

Big mistake. :yes: HUGE. :yes: <—Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman voice.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I took a Sociology class in college that I felt gave some good tips: My professor said that woman should not disclose that they have kids or even wear their wedding/engagement rings during interviews. She said it would lessen the concern that you would have/start a family and leave the company after the company has made an investment to you. Also, don’t let your potential employer walk you to your car- they could be checking for signs into your personal life (car seats, toys, etc).

For men, it is better for them to wear their wedding rings in an interview as it shows stability. That’s about all for them :|

• Who Dat

If you gonna “leak” something… which is a form a blackmail IN MY BOOK…at least go to the RIGHT folks.

Who is that footage more valuable to?

The Carters or Harvey gay Jew azz over at ZMT?

• Just Looking

@Unshak – Best of luck, with the interview, and if it’s the place that GOD wants you to be, it is yours! Amen :hug:

@Dubb – He she should have gotten 500 from TMcheap and 1 milli for Jazy

• Wasting time

On topic; it is nice to think that the leaker will be fine and it all depends on what he signed in that hiring paper work and what they had to sign for that party. These rich folk do have all the hotel staff sigh NDA’s for their events and I’m sure Anna had them do the same. So he better put that in a IRA and hope the interest help with his legal fees.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Thanks yall. Because I really don’t want to wait until I have the baby to find a new job. Pray for me. And as always, thanks for the advice :hug:

• Just Looking

@Wasting – Yeap, IRA don’t for the other IRS.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont even have my home address on my resume. Folks is nosey and be Googa’lin where you live and shat. How much you paid for your house etc. Its not like anybody MAIL you anything anyway if you just interviewing. Last snail mail thank you note I got was in 2002.

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Wanted to stop by and say hi to my Rose Family…alrgight gotta run, I think they got they’re eyes on me :kona:

• Wasting time

Word at DubDat
      I would have been downstairs at thy Tribeca building with a sign that said “Elevator, lets talk”
      They would have known whats up! I want a million and 4 tix to every show you, Bey or Blue do for the rest of my life :yes:

• Who Dat

We love you @Keke. :hug:

• aRoTh

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Keya, if they DO inquire about your pregnancy,
      ________________________________________

LAWSUIT! FlatOUT. :tea:

They can’t ask if you have children or anything like that.

Awww. Hey Tink. :hi: Bye Tink. :bye:

• Just Looking

:waves: at MY COGIC FRIEND

My current employer asked if I had a family? I said yeap, since you asking, I’m working on my second one and I need 2 weeks off in October. He shook my hand and I go the two week. He love Jesus, so I was cool, but many would have sent me a Dear John letter.

I prayed about my new position, and they have worked every muttha sucking penny out my black arse, with all them 10pm to 6am overnights.

But it allows me to support all my habits. PEEPTOES :nun:

:nana: OTB :shakebutt: PEEP TOE

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I love yall back @Dubb :Heart:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :thankyou:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

LAWSUIT! FlatOUT. :tea:
      They can’t ask if you have children or anything like that.
      ==========
      :cosign:

• Who Dat

Hey @Tink :yahoo:

They can’t ask if you have children or anything like that.

____________________________

…if you thinking bout having children, NOTHING! i wish a muddasuka would! :shotsfired:

• aRoTh

Wasting says:

________________________

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo arnahreiaheihierjarjarjeao;erj

:no: not me :nono: i aint finna be on the 6-o-clock news and talkin bout pedestrian struck by city bus :nono:

• aRoTh

Wasting says:

________________________

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo arnahreiaheihierjarjarjeao;erj

• OpinionHated

Wasting time says:

Word at DubDat
      ——————————–
      and the next day you’d be missing like that chick… Jay Z is cut throat and arrogant he wouldn’t pay you off he’d just have you offed…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I’m just hoping they ask regular questions and that will be that, and they can say I am hired. No extra crap. Ugh. I just need to get out of the job I am already at. I done called the one chick with the at work boo a bytch yesterday. Ugh. I’m suprised I did not get a write up.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

———-
      Exactly. Perfect example: His baby momma. and no I’m not talking Bae. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
      :shocked: Yeah, it’s time for you to get away before you become one of them. Juliana has already taken all of your chill.

• ms_no-no

@SayitAintSo…

I don’t know what’s got into Mayte this season but she is cruisin’ fer a bruisin’. At first her purse did it then it was a ‘beautiful accident’. She must be :snort: because she’s not as humble as she was last season; last season it was Jessica that had the diarrhea of the mouth and now it’s Mayte.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Buttercup I read her simple behind and then said : “because really bytch, you don’t sign my damn check” I have zero chill. Can I hold yours until I can get mine back? :ban: <–Really says will work for some chills

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:newpost: in case anyone is still in here… :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I don’t have much Keya, but you’re always welcome to it :hug: :lol:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Im sure the employee don’t care about being fired but I’m sure that he will run through that lil bit of money in a few months! The thirst is real! :tea:

• CroFon

Sooooo if Bey facilitated the release of the video, is she going to pay the legal fees an severance package for doing her dirty deeds?? :sideeye: