Laverne Cox covers Time magazine

This week’s TIME magazine features a black transsexual actor as part of the media’s ongoing Gay Agenda campaign to normalize homosexuality and compare the LGBT community to the black man’s struggle for civil rights.

The media’s “Gay is the New Black” agenda aggressively targets the black community who they believe is the most homophobic and anti-gay segment of society.

In an effort to train black children to be more tolerant and accepting of abnormal human sexuality, the media spotlights openly gay athletes like NFL player Michael Sam and NBA player Jason Collins, and black transsexual actor Laverne Cox, star on the Netflix drama Orange Is the New Black.

Cox, who is described as an emerging leader of the trans movement, travels the country campaigning for trans equal rights.

In a cover story titled “The Transgender Tipping Point,” Cox discusses his sexual identity confusion as a young boy: “I just thought that I was a girl and that there was no difference between girls and boys,” he said. “I think in my imagination I thought that I would hit puberty and I would start turning into a girl.”

RuPaul

A former trans leader who has since fallen out of the media’s good graces is drag queen RuPaul, the star of RuPaul’s Drag Race. RuPaul is waging a one-man war against gay activists over the use of the words “tranny” and “She-mail” on his show.

RuPaul recently went on a social media tirade shaming those who seek to alienate and divide those in the gay community who aren’t offended by the word tranny.

• Teenager Sought in Murder of Transgender Reality Star
  • Blogger B. Scott Compares Himself to Michael Jackson
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”
    • CHA CHA

:clap: :bow: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LIVE FOR THE LADIES WITH SCHLONGS :yahoo:

• Beta

:blink:

• MissSophiaizhere

Good late morning all, on topic if a man wants to tuck his stick and strut around in heels mo power to him :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I’m not ready :no:

• CHA CHA

Good Moanin MissSophia (rocks back and forth)

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

man I thought that negro was just acting on that show! he live that life for real b smh :smack:

• Tea Is Finally Here

I like Laverne in Orange is The New Black…season one they spotlighted her “trans”formation and instead of having her strip and show her naked pre-trans they used her twin brother for the before scenes. He is a firefighter and that was his first time acting.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

Why his knees look ashy though?

:waves: Morning y’all

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Y’all why this “wo”-man dressed with more class and style for the cover of TIME than Beyonce did? :rofl:

• CHA CHA

@Kabyeyou…..He was introduced to the world when Diddy has that show to find an assistant…you dont memba? I think it was on MTV…He is one of my faves on Netflix Orange is the New Black

• aRoTh

:shrug:
      :nono:

• VDot

Why is the word tranny so offensive to the community?

I’m not ready either :no:

:wave: BUTTERCUP

@missyJ :nono: You tried it :hahaha:

I see my gravie has been changed back to Sid Nikko’s #transformation tuesday picture!

:ghost:

• cheeks8683

Dang bondage dresses…I hate, hate, hate them! :angry:

The only I mean ONLY person that looked cute in one was Kelly Rowland

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You better werk RuPaul Andre Charles

:nun: Do your thing on the runway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missyJ says:

———
      :nun: <- with class like that?

• Beta

Chrissy on husband John Legend: ”Of course I’m proud. But at the same time, this guy-how often can you be proud of him? I actually told him this the other day – I was like, ‘You come to me every single day with some high honor, another number one…’ like ‘Oh, we’ve reached number one in this country now.’
      ”I’m like, ‘John, I can’t keep up with how talented you are, and I can’t keep up this excitement. I’m going to have to keep giving you crap because listen, it’s getting exhausting.’
      ______________________________

This bitch’s attitude seems like the worst :facepalm:

@cheeks Traci Babyface ex use to wear a damn bondage dress OWT! :nono:

• Tea Is Finally Here

I think the word tranny may be some gays N!gga…they can use it but coming from outsiders its a slur. Whatevs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

==========

I did not know that!! I love that show, I also didn’t know Laverne was really transsexual. Thought it was just a role..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:shrug: I’m indifferent on this subject. I think the media will cover things that they wouldn’t dare 20 years ago, but I can always change to channel, not buy the magazine, etc.

• Savannah

:deadhorse:

• Bad Influence

That is my bew from orange is the new black. I love that show…

Anyhoo heyyy huntys! ????

I see my gravie got changed back :ghost:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@chacha

nah I must of missed that or I purged it from the memory banks.

my fav character on OITNB is the one and only :bounce:

When she screamed “I love you, I threw my pudding for you ” I died slow on my couch

• Who Dat

And I take it…it was not a coinky dink that “Paris Is Burning” almost made me late this morning. The docu-series I KEEP missing about the lady boi ballroom scene of the 80’s. I got that ish on DVR though for June 2. TRUST.

• Bad Influence

Where did dem question marks come from tho? :think:

Beta says:

______________________________
      This bitch’s attitude seems like the worst

I saw her on one of them award shows, and her face is shaped like a box :blink: not becoming

• CHA CHA

Crazy EYES :hahaha: It was PIE but yeah, I would love to be her bestie she crazy for real, I dont think all of that is acting :hahaha:

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :kiss:

• Tea Is Finally Here

@MissyJ yep I always like dig for behind the scenes fags sorry facts (lol) when I watch a show.

This bitch’s attitude seems like the worst

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I cant stand her pie face azz.

• The Pearl!

Butter
      aRoth
      Vdot
      Jenie
      Cheeks
      KDubb

And all the roses and thorns to follow. :woot:

• Wasting time

RuPaul hasn’t fallen out of anything. Ru identifies Tranny and has for 32 years. Who would know better than Ru what they want to be called. As far as LOGO goes, they better bow down. Drag Race is one of 3 original TV programming on the channel and the rest is Will and Grace, Golden Girls, Roseanne and Designing Women reruns. Like Ru said I KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!

Anyhoo heyyy huntys!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Let me show you how much I misseded yew :hug:

• Bad Influence

I never saw that @Kdubb…I wanna see! What channel?? Oh and hiiiii bew :hug:

scrolls back up HMPH, tell you what….THAT BISH IS SNATCHED :coffee:
      :pray: GETS MY LIFE IN ORDA

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

So telling John congrats and giving him a kiss is too much for Chrissy, huh? I don’t think John is looking for a celebratory party each time, but acknowledging that his hard work is paying off is a given. Any genuine person would to happy for their spouse’s success.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Y’all gon watch Shaniece and Flex show? I just cain’t figga out what they gon talk about? They live with 32 folks at the same dayum time so it might be interesting

• MissHarlem

I personally don’t give a chit about this movement. Do your thing just don’t shove it down my throat and haveme gag with tears in my eyes :coffee: in any event Ru Paul deserves his just due.

@PEARL HEY SUGAH FOOT :hug:

Goodt MornTing! :waves:

As for pie face, she better had shut up b/c John can always find himself another beard. :tea:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I really want to have something for this post. But I have nothing. LIKE LITERALLY NOTHING. So on that note I’m comment on Hollywood Exes and RnB Divas Altanta:
      Hollywood Exes: I like Shanna. I hope she is keeping it 100 about Jessica and the text messages about black and white don’t mix. That’s a heavy accusation given the fact that she hangs mainly with black people. But Jessica’s obsession with dating “big black dudes” seems a bit plantationish.I don’t trust her.

Drea: The streets have already revealed your man is a fraud a phony a fake. And you know now BUT Even before that I knew he was one.. Is it just me or does Drea’s gay friend look like Droopy the Dog? He is loyal though :yes: It’s so obvious the young thunderkat was using her. How can a dude meet you on a plane and never go home. HE LAID UP UNDER YOU! Then he said he couldn’t come dressed to the partyin 70s attire because he had to give her a gift. You couldn’t find a shirt with a wide label and some bell bottoms at Goodwill sir? He gave her some some corked Louiebuttons and a Mercedes :blink: I bet that car he gave you was leased in your name Drea :nono: You probably had to pay the bill the next month :facepalm: But Drea’s body :bow:

• Bad Influence

I fcking HATEEEE John Legends btch… Tis all..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I saw her on one of them award shows, and her face is shaped like a box not becoming

==========

She definitely a hard face. I think John Legend is a closet victim of Elder Abuse (he not old but he has that Benjamin Button so it counts)

• Beta

Pearle Mae :hi:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@chacha

it was pie? mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn when she was hitting her head and said “I will cut you” I was so done.

and your girl they killed off at the end im a miss her “praise Gezus bitches”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Lawd… i didn’t know “Laverne” had hit the big time w/Orange! I still remember when “Laverne” wanted to work for Diddy (I think “Laverne” was on there w/Po-Prah) :giggles: :kona:

Butter! :happy:

:2dance: HEY BESTIE :wave:

@Buttercup…. That flat face bish is selfish, she get a cover erry now and then otherwise she is just JOHN LEGENDS WIFE ooooooh :hahaha:

• cheeks8683

______________________________

This bitch’s attitude seems like the worst
      ____________________________________________

She should stop talking immediately and hire someone to manage her Twitter and Instagram. Plus her cheeks are getting bigger then her head. She is stsrting to favor Skelator in the face. She needs to lay off the botox…

• Bad Influence

ChaaaaaaBellaaaa & MisTake :hug: s

Fianceeeeeeeee :kiss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

Why is the word tranny so offensive to the community?

It isn’t. It’s only offensive to gay activists. :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Oh and the dude up there look like he finna go block for Reggie Bush on the football field. Nothing feminine or sexy at all :stop: If you are going to be a tranny at least be so good at it I can’t almost tell. I think all trannies should do the Eddie Murphy test. If he tries to holler at you then you pass the test. Add JLo’s boo to that list. I hear he likes them too :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

I was soo confused watching Orange is the New Black I had to look this up :confused: So He’s really a transsexual. Saw he had a twin brother

:waves: Pearl

• VDot

_________________________

I saw this on Netflix awhile back. Them bishes were twirling/voguing /dressing their azzes off. :nun: It was serious competition :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Does that say next Civil Rights Frontier :ghost:

• Who Dat

Out of all the names in the WORLD…why you pick Laverne to be your lady boi name? IJS. That dont sound exotic or sessi at all.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MissSophiaizhere says:

I think his stick was amputated. I think. :coffee:

• San ah make ya dance

does Drea’s gay friend look like Droopy the Dog?
      ————
      :dead: :yes:

• CHA CHA

@Kabeyou…Im almost sure it was “I threw my PIE for you” Yeah I cant wait its coming up soon. I really like PUESAY and the big chick with the afro…Also the Russian cook with her wrong built body :hahaha:

• ®

My intention is to always come from a place of love, but sometimes you just have to break it down for a motherf%ker

— RuPaul (@RuPaul) May 24, 2014

________________________________________________

So that it’s forever broken down for that a$$ :rofl: #YASSSSBISHYASSSSSS

I never saw that @Kdubb…I wanna see! What channel?? Oh and hiiiii bew
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Showtime. I been trying to catch that docu for YEARS. I always catch a part of it. Never whole thing.

• San ah make ya dance

If that was Lavernes real body on the show, he needs more work :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you says:

I see my gravie got changed back :ghost:

Make sure the email addy you used on Gravatar.com is the same one you used to register on here.

• VDot

:rofl: :rofl:

I missed Hollywood Ex’s. I’ma have to catch it tonight. Drea’s “hubby’s” face irks me. He looks :gay:

DUBB :hahaha: Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;

Myrtle …GO

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

missyJ says:

Our black children need good, happy, heterosexual role models on TV.

Pah-earl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2dance: <<< Vogue in honor of the lady bois

Hey Hissy! :boobs: :oops:

Hey Pearl! :waves:

Chrissy sounds like she believes that SHE is the ultimate prize/honor/award… but then, if he feels like she’s a “trophy” I’m sure he’s still pinching himself every morning ’cause he’s living the dream w/his exotic dreamgirl :yawn:

______________________________
      Somebody put pass this trick a vat of bleach to drink please and thank you :tea:

@Bad :happy: Are you going to behave today? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Watching Hollywood Exes last night was so frustrating for me. I know that people will give their unsolicited advise, but if everyone has the same sentiments, you should be able to take those rose-colored glasses off.

:facepalm: <—– Drea when she watched last night's episode, because she now knows that she should've listened.

I'm happy Mayte got rid of the Prince paraphernalia. Last season I thought she was holding on to it in hopes that one day that will reconcile.

• CHA CHA

Our black children need good, happy, heterosexual role models on TV.

Pssht, DUH, we already got Love and Hip Hop Atlanta….dont push it! :stop:

• Wasting time

=====================
      Didn’t she file for Le Divorce after 2 months :tea:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Drea done feel for old boy cause he had them green cat eyes. But again if he was able to come stay with you at your house after you got off the plane and never go to his house was that not a red flag? I mean I don’t know if they lived in the same city but I am willing to bet all he had in life was on his carryon. Once he hit that 5th day I bet he starting mixing his clothes like :thinking: let me switch it up and put this blazer on with my sweatpants and my church shoes so she won’t notice. And she like :love: behind his stroke game

• CHA CHA

a vat of bleach :hahaha: is that like a 1/2 of cup :hahaha: MUST USE the word vat

• Who Dat

an emerging leader of the trans movement
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This movement been going on for 25 years. I am with RuPaul. Who the hell we think Madonna was sanging about in “Vogue”? That song was BASED on the Gay Ballroom dance genre. Two of the folks in that docu I just mentioned (Paris Ill Burning) was the driving force behind the song.

Jose and Luis Xtravaganza.

• free

RuPaul says: Trust! @LogoTV hasn’t “distanced” itself from me, not while I’m still payin’ the f%kin’ light bill over there

***********************

:cosign: :rofl:

Hey Nancy :kiss:

============
      Egg-zack-tly! His success is a very large part of her success. Chrissy, FOH *in my Missy voice*

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@CHA CHA a vat is like tub, bin or barrel. I want it over. Permanent silence :eek:

• free

missyJ says: Y’all gon watch Shaniece and Flex show?

*****************

just to catch up but i can’t envision a season’s worth. flex still looks good with his cute self. i’m so happy for them that they’re still together.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

San ah make ya dance says:

If that was Lavernes real body on the show, he needs more work

He takes estrogen to keep the male androgens such as testosterone and DHT in check. But there’s not much he can do about those linebacker shoulders. :no:

• SJ

I’m convinced john wears the skirts in that marriage. Chrissy stays with a f*cked up attitude.

People are still trying to parallel the Civil Rights movement with gay rights I see. :facepalm:

___________________________

• aRoTh

Take says:

I am willing to bet all he had in life was on his carryon. Once he hit that 5th day I bet he starting mixing his clothes like let me switch it up and put this blazer on with my sweatpants and my church shoes so she won’t notice
      ____________________________

:rofl: :ghost:

• Who Dat

But there’s not much he can do about those linebacker shoulders
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He better ask Nene.

• ®

I guess my font is invisible to yall :crying: :waves: :steer:

• San ah make ya dance

————-
      What about them tits tho :no:

• bama_n_jersey

So his wife couldn’t just congratulate him? Does she not realize who she has as a husband? Crazy heffa….

:offtopic: why one of my high school classmates asked me to support her selling mary kay products by purchasing some items online (Since I am no longer in my hometown in Bama). I try to be supportive and buy a couple of items (makeup brush and some eyeshadow pallets)…that I really could have done without….just for her to email me and tell me that I am the onliest person that has purchased online and she needs more people to purchase before she can send my items. :WTH: you didn’t know this $h!t before you asked me to spend my money?

• Anna

Beta says:

______________________________

This bitch’s attitude seems like the worst
      ~~~~~~~~
      Don’t get mad at her for telling the truth. What she is saying is I don’t have time to feed your ego anymore”. :lol: I am just now starting to like her, don’t ruin it for. :nono:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Rupaul was like :sissy claws the air: :karate: TRY ME BISH. He might want to chill tho. You know them sissies and trannies be quick to do some petty stuff even if it hurts them in the end. I mean you saw what happened to Johnny Gill once he started feeling himself after he went to Eddie mama and told her Tracey Edmonds could KNOT stay there anymore. He got bold and tried to move into the guest house. Eddie was like :stop: Go byke to the pool house with that FS. Now Eddie walking around with that blonde getting coffee 4 times a day getting photographed just to piss JAHNEE off. Jahnee like I like coffee too Eddie :crying1: then Eddie call him at like 1 am :cell: JAHNEE bring that sweet butt up here so I can blow in your ear. Johnny :woohoo: #niggawemadeit

• MissHarlem

FIANCE :hump: hello my love

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Wow I just read a study that says black women watch more tv than any other group. An average of 7 hours a day. 37 percent more than the next highest group which was Hispanics between 12 and 25. Do you think this is true? Do any of you watch that much tv?

Jahnee like I like coffee too Eddie
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You treat me like animoh Eddie

:ghost:

I HATE YEW SO MURCHHHHHHHHHH

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:waves: Herschel (like Walker) because ole girl in your gravi looks like she will just run through someone.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Deletes my DVRS from yesterday of: Hollywood Exes, RnB Divas, soaps, RHOOC, RHONY, The Heat Game and Marrying the Game. Absolutely knot. A bold faced lie. Black women do KNOT watched that much tv . They DVRs do :lol:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Our black children need good, happy, heterosexual role models on TV.
      ___________________________________

They can get good, happy, homosexual role models as well.

• CHA CHA

WHO IS THE BWACK GUHL IN #89…WHO THAT FONT BELONGS TO? IS IT FAYBEW?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

That’s a different movement from the Gay Agenda. The movement 25 years ago was a celebration of all things gay. The current Gay Agenda is evil, insidious and self-defeating. The Gay Agenda is dividing us and breeding more hostility in the heterosexual community. :no:

• Beta

@ Dats ion know about those other women but I work full time get home cook do laundry and take care of mister so I know good and well I don’t watch no dam 7 + hours of tv a day what dumb ass yt pole did that so called study

• Anna

datsmdubya2u says:

~~~~~~
      Are we watching, or is it just “background noise”? My tv is on while I sleep.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Do any of you watch that much tv?
      ==========
      :no: Ain’t enough time in the day to watch 7 hours of tv. I can only do that on the weekend when all of Lil Butter’s activities have been cancelled, I went grocery shopping sometime during the week, and it’s raining. That may happen twice a year.

• Wasting time

I get paid to do surveys :tea:

Word Butter boo; you just gonna not :crying:

• CHA CHA

SANDRITA WE STARING AT MS COX #NOCOX FOR THE REST OF THE MORNING (pops tongue) OR NAH!

• bama_n_jersey

@Beta..I’m wondering the same thing. What poll did they do? Who took the poll? When was it given? Did I miss my poll card in the mail?

It’s always a poll of something or another in the Black community, but I want to know if they actually poll the black community.

• MissHarlem

Chrissy another Fetch that don’t know her position with her 12 yr old body looking self :eyeroll:

y’all they don’t have no straws in my new office… :wail:

they looked at me crazy when I asked for one for my starbuck can drink. :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My tv is on while I sleep.
      ========
      I didn’t even think of this Anna. I have to sleep with my tv on too :ashamed: If I try to go to sleep in a quiet room, I can’t turn the brain chatter off. If I try to have the radio on, I start to sing along. The only time I don’t sleep with the tv on is when Honey Dip is around.

You treat me like animoh Eddie
      I just busted out laughing because I can see Johnny crying for me like “why don’t he want me like I want him” Then he randomly bust out into a song like :violin: Do you feel the magic in my hand Eddie??!!! When I RUB :ee: RUB you the right way :danban1:

• bama_n_jersey

Hold up… :blink: they paying you to take surveys? Is this a side hustle I can get? Kind of like the people that donate blood and sperm?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Word Butter boo; you just gonna not
      ========
      You know what I said was true :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Laverne says: “I am myself and I couldn’t imagine my life if I were still in denial or lying, pretending to be a boy.” So now he’s in denial, pretending to be a girl? :shrug:

• Beta

It’s funny that my coworkers which are all yt women except 2 watch a shyt load of TV and they have little kids and husbands I don’t have a child the first and I couldn’t see myself watching that much TV so I know that’s some bull

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

by MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: on May 29, 2014 at 10:56 am
      ————————-

Lol that’s a lot I don’t believe it either I have 2 show I can’t miss scandal and game of thrones. I do watch a lot of msnbc when I’m off work tho

Confusing :tea:

• aRoTh

Do any of you watch that much tv?

NO! Sometimes my TV doesn’t get turned on for DAYS!

• Anna

Buttercup says:

My tv is on while I sleep.
      ========
      I didn’t even think of this Anna. I have to sleep with my tv on too If I try to go to sleep in a quiet room, I can’t turn the brain chatter off. If I try to have the radio on, I start to sing along
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: I can’t sleep w/the radio/music on. I too want to bust out singing, and doing my (I can’t)dance moves.

• Who Dat

Are we watching, or is it just “background noise”? My tv is on while I sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told yall I cant sleep without my TV on ESPN. My room TV STAY on ESPN. EVERYBODY know to put my ish BACK on ESPN too if you turn it. My ex didnt once… and I called him like bae somebody was IN the house…IN MY ROOM…watching TV!!! :crying1: He was like YOU NUT…it was ME. I JUST left! I am gone to the store!

• Wasting time

You know what I said was true :lol:
      ===========================
      :bounce:

=============
      You’ve never gotten the random $10 in the mail which is an advance payment for completing the survey? Usually once you complete the first and send it back, they will send you more.

• The Pearl!

DUBB :hahaha: Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;
      Myrtle …GO
      ______
      Ethel

• aRoTh

Buttercup says:

My tv is on while I sleep.
      _________________________

:nono: It disturbs my spirit to the max! The TV can’t even be on in another part of the house in order for me to sleep. :mad:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I have to tv on while I cook, clean and sometimes work out and then in the bed. Mainly just all DVRs of tv shows I already recorded. I refuse to watch anything in real time unless it is a sporting event

• VDot

:blink: Did this really happen? :lol:

I wonder who’s the top and bottom in that relationship. Or do they just switch off. I bet Jahnee be like I’m tired of catching, let me pitch and Eddie looking like :huh: nucca I’m the “man” in this situation. Don’t nobody poke Eddie. FUKCUTAMABOUT?!

• The Pearl!

:waves: Heeeey, @Nancy!

• Beta

I just did a CVS survey the other day for $10 in ECBs

• bama_n_jersey

@Butter I don’t remeber getting one of those. Maybe I thought it was junk mail and threw it away, but I will be paying attention from now on

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I called him like bae somebody was IN the house…IN MY ROOM…watching TV!!!
      ===========
      :hahaha: Dubb thought Goldie Locks hit her up.

• Who Dat

Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;
      Myrtle …GO
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Phyllis.
      Gertrude.

DUBB Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;
      Myrtle …GO
      ______
      Ethel
      Merle

• aRoTh

You’ve never gotten the random $10 in the mail
      _____________________________

:blink: If it looks like a “bill”, then it won’t cross the threshold to my home. :nono:

#skeletonkeyforbills

The Pearl! says:

DUBB :hahaha: Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;
      Myrtle …GO
      ______
      Ethel

CLARETHA

• Wasting time

=============
      ===========================
      :yes:
      And the TV one was one of these. Company is Scarbourough
      I did it. But I don’t do that much TV in a day.

• VDot

I sleep with the tv on too. I associate watching tv with sleeping, so it makes it hard for me to go stay awake during movies and chit during daylight hours. Takes me about 4 nights to watch a movie. I’m a horrible date to take to the movies. I try to warn mofos ahead a time like “I hope you don’t expect me to stay awake. As soon as I’m done with the :popcorn: I’m :zzz:

CLARETHA
      ==========
      :rofl: Shirley

HERMINA

• The Pearl!

datsmdubya2u says:

____
      Hell Nawl! I work

THOMASINA
      THEODORA

• Anna

VDot says:

~~~~~~~~
      Ditto. As I stated before, me and hubby had to go to the drive in 3x to finish watching 1 movie.

DUBB Lets list names a tranna shouldnt chose;
      Myrtle …GO
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Edna.

OR any name got Mae on the end.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@VDot: after Eddie and Tracey broke up their spiritual union Eddie came out running his poosay saying she was not a good fit for their family and that Essie’s mom spoke up. He was pleased with himself. Thought he was going to be the HBIC

JUNE,

Dubb thought Goldie Locks hit her up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When I say I was shook?

He was like your slow self probably standing in the middle of your floor with no bra on, barefoot (first things I DO EVERYDAY…take my shoes off, my bra off, turn my TV on) trying to NOT freak out. It was ME. You not being robbed ghul in the FIVE MINUTES I been GONE.

:dead:

• Ms Peaches

Civil rights and Gay rights are separate and not equal. If a gay person found themselves in a community that they were not welcomed, they could flip the switch in order to survive. Like change their appearance. A person of color could not superman change the color of his or her skin to adapt or hide who they are. My point is , stop using the civil rights platform as a gay rights platform. There is no comparison. Gay is not the new black. Sorry couldn’t let that s hit slide.

Eugena

• Anna

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Too bad this is true.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Lots of companies will pay u to take surveys test products etc…the legitimate ones are discriminatory tho they like ppl between 18 and 35 I tested Downey unstoppables b4 they came out in the market. My mother tried to sign up but they said they weren’t looking for her age group. She was hotter than fish grease bout that

Ruth
      Florence <<< THIS

Savana
      Georgia
      Georgina
      Bertha

Louise.
      AGNES. <<< WHY????????????????????????
      Maude.

• VDot

Eddie came out running his poosay

:rofl: I know Tracey was pissed like “NUCCA I shared my beau with you.” And Jahnee was like :huh: :stop: “NO BISH (sucks teeth) I shared my beau with YOU!”

Sarah (pronounced SAY-ruh)

:ido: :kona:

NAMES: Odessa

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

My morning was flying by sew fast. Then I just got back to my desk and saw it was 11:30. I knew fo sho it was at least 12:30 :wails:
      Somebody hold me cause a BISH hungry. I don’t even care if DTTS jone me :eek:

Bessy

• Aprilbaby

Hello People!

Happy Friday Eve!

Ok so I got into a heated converstaion with my co-worker once about had to address a transexual. She was like if he looks like a women you should say “her”. I was like “why they aren’t really women”. At least no in my eyes. The ones here in Atlanta are clearly men in dresses. Or whatever they decide to wear. They aren’t fooling many.

LUCRETIA

Olive.
      There is nothing sexy about Eleanor.
      Hilda
      Flossie <<< WHY

Now that I think about it Laverne will DO JUST FINE. Cause it could be worse-er

Jesse
      Norma Jean
      Augusta
      Geraldine
      Betty Jean
      Esther
      Lorraine

Vera

worse-er
      ——
      Your baby sed this? :lol: Is she still saying Looked-ed?

Y’all have thrown out at least 3 names of women in my family :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

they could flip the switch in order to survive

———————————————-

It’s a few I’m not so sure could flip the switch…… B smith for one ms Lawrence etc….

Mabel
      Eula (Mae)

My grandmother’s name is Ernestyne… :ghost:

Ora Mae
      Lucille
      Bessie
      Essie
      Lorna
      These been named??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Any name with Mae as the middle name… Jimmie Mae Willie Mae Ida Mae etc…..

“Geraldine”

:hahaha: :crying1:

my mama and her friends Bernice and MarthaBell and some others I won’t name had organized a disorganized softball team (only because my dad and their husbands had a real softball team). they had this lady named Geraldine who hit a homerun every time she was at bat. why the other lady teams start refusing to play my mama nem after Geraldine start hitting balls out the park – I mean like over the fence into the road homeruns. come to find out Geraldine was a big strapping boy in a ponytail wig. :facepalm:

Frances

• VDot

———————–

:thinking: Perhaps Shim is a good compromise? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Mozelle

• Savannah

Mable
      Wilhelmina
      Ruth Ann

Bessy been named. My great grandmother’s name is Lucille… :ghost: I was about to font that shyt too… :ghost:

:huh: who in the he!! done put my mama name in the mix??!! :mad: :rofl: :ghost:

• VDot

come to find out Geraldine was a big strapping boy in a ponytail wig

_______________________________

:dead: :ghost: So Geraldine was really Gerald. I wonder if shim wore a jock cup?

Clara Jo

I knew a Dottie :wail:

She was into passion parties :ghost: :no:

Pearl**

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Freddie Mae, Fredricka Martha , Celestine, Clementine

• Fated4Greatness

I didnt know he/she was transgendered in real life…i thought that was just a role for the show….anywho cant for season 2 next week :yahoo: