Joe Riggs and Jason Hanna

The Gay agenda’s war on heterosexual women and family traditions continues.

This story sounds like something out of a Frankenstein movie: 2 gay men in Dallas, Texas hired a surrogate to carry eggs that were fertilized in a lab. When the surrogate delivered two healthy baby boys the men petitioned a Texas judge to remove the birth mother’s name from the birth certificates and replace her name with their own — as if they gave birth to the boys.

Wisely, the judge said no.

Texas does not recognize gay marriage. So Jason Hanna and Joe Riggs, who met 4 years ago, were married last July in Washington DC, where gay marriage is legal. But instead of hiring a surrogate to give birth in D.C. where gay marriage is legal, the men decided to go back to Dallas and test the legal waters.

Each man is the biological father of one of the boys. The surrogate mother is not the biological mother.

“As of right now in Texas two men cannot be on the birth certificate,” Jason Hanna explained in an interview on SiriusXM Progress. “So our attorney followed the letter of the law. We petitioned the court. We had DNA testing there [in court] and petitioned the judge to ultimately remove the surrogate mother from the birth certificate, who has no biological ties to the boys. We would like each biological dad to be placed on the birth certificate of our own son, and then ultimately proceed to the second-parent adoption. The entire petition was denied.”

Riggs and Hanna seem to be intent on removing women from the entire birth process. They are aggravated that the law is not yet on their side.

“We were sworn in and ultimately the judge was saying that with the information she had in front of her, under Texas law she couldn’t grant it,” Riggs said of their appearance in court last week. “I was shocked. We had a ton of questions as we walked away from that courtroom.”

The men say they are not interested in listing one father on the birth certificate while the other father adopts the boys. That would be too simple.

While the gay community supports Riggs and Hanna’s plight, not everyone is in agreement with their alternative family.

Facebook user Catheriena Koob writes:

These dudes BOUGHT a baby! They played frankenstein with 2 women’s parts, implanted it into yet ANOTHER woman, and then used their sperm to create the kids. SICK. So whose these kid’s mother’s again? Two dads are better than MOM and dad? Talk about hating women? This turns women into machines and parts. Get to a state that recognizes your marriage or reap what you sow. This is not normal, and I feel truly sorry for these kids. They’ll never have a mother.

• Barack Obama Still ‘Grapples’ With Gay Marriage
  • Super Bowl XLII Hero Comes Out Against Gay Marriage
  • Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage
  • Paris is Burning After Gay Marriage Legalized

• San ah make ya dance

Doing too much but wtf ever its too early for this :yawn: One of yall know you want to be the mama :winky:

• kamadiva

:facepalm: I can’t this morning!

I bet they a$$es don’t want the monthly cycle, cramps, being stretched and poke carrying a baby or the labor pains…but wanna be the “mammy”…go sat yo a$$ down somewhere!

• Wasting time

Morning Roses :waves:

I’m :ashamed: this morning.
      I helped my little male cousin game a female :wail: But he family though !!!!

• Milky

im them babies mamie! (bernie mack voice)

• VDot

:blink: I don’t even know what my opinion is on all of this and whether I even want to think about it enough to form one. :no:

• Ms. YaYa

I’ll come back later :oldman: <—church finger

• Milky

:facepalm:

• kamadiva

I bet that one on the left wants to be the Mammy!

“Without [co-adoption], if something happened to either me or Joe we don’t have any legal recourse to keep the other’s biological child,” Hanna said. “The state could come in and separate these two brothers…We want to reiterate how important it is for a state to recognize each family, whether it’s same-sex or opposite-sex, and really to ensure everyone has equal protection from the state.” So who would take the child if something were to happen?

If you co-adopt, your argument of not having legal recourse is null and void, but that process is too simple for you. Yea..go SAT DOWN!

• FuturedocDonte

Sometimes Gheys want to much :nono:

What if the child wanted to grow up and learn who his Biological Parents were to check his probability for hereditary diseases? :shrug:

• http://www.xxtreemfilmz.com Actor Nasir Rahim

OH MY!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ VDot: think about this: in the very near future women will no longer be necessary if the gays get their way.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

kamadiva says:

Exactly. They don’t want equal rights, they want special rights. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

I asked this question on the Huffington Post. Of course I didn’t get an answer. They don’t care about the children. All they care about is their own selfish needs.

• Milky

:wave: @Sandra good morning

Exactly. They don’t want equal rights, they want special rights.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :cosign:

• Wasting time

The egg has to come from somewhere? It takes a egg and :sperm: to make a baby.
      I think we good … for now.

• VDot

Naw, we still have the :egg: They will always need our azzes. And like you said on twitter, they can’t birth a baby through their azz :tea:

• kamadiva

kamadiva says:

Exactly. They don’t want equal rights, they want special rights. :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Agreed! They want special rights but when it costs them more money to get divorced, they want to cry foul and say they like er’body else! *sucks teeth* These muddaskunts!

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm: The gay agenda

• VDot

:thinking: When heterosexual people adopt, do they get new birth certificates with their names listed as the parents?

• kamadiva

@Vdot – I don’t know…hadn’t thought about it..but will ask my aunt!

There is a lot going on here :huh:

• kamadiva

@Vdot – my aunt says yes…once the adoption becomes finalize, you petition the court to have your name added to the birth certificate. She adopted 3, 2 were babies and she was even asked by the court if she wanted to change their names (she opted not too).

VDot says:

:cosign: I can’t comment of thing I don’t understand 😆

*on :smack: but this story is real confusing :blink: imagine how confused the child will be :huh: but eh to each is own chile…. :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

@San – I’m part of the old azz hell up in hur! old, bitter, ugly, lonely, muddacunts crew!
      —————

• VDot

kamadiva says:

:thankyou: Learn something new everyday!

• Milky

:hug: my little chocolate drop :lick:

• kamadiva

@VDot – me too!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Ioono about the gay agenda but what they want makes sense. The bio father of each boy should be listed on the birth certificate

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I CAN’T

Milky :yahoo: :kiss: Hey bew !!!! :happy:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

============

YUP!

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

taken closes ur housecoat, everybody dont need to see all of this (waves hand up and down ur body)
      I know Milky. Everybody ain’t able and I would hate for people to be upset. Let me close up all this magnificence 😆

• libra80sbaby

So yall seen that picture of Jay and Blue Ivy and Blue had that moisturized cute lil bun?! :thumbsup: Bout time.

• libra80sbaby

I dont agree with ppl bashing a baby, and for the most part ppl werent bashing Blue, they were bashing her parents. I dont think it was petition worthy, but it IS a shame to have a child walking around with her head like that ESPECIALLY when you have the money to have ANY and EVERYBODY do something about it. One person said, there is a BIG difference between Natural and just plain Unkempt. 😆 I :cosign:

Libra :tea: I agree lol !!!! Good for lil blue …. she too cute to be looking like Martin and shyt :yes: You remember when Martin call himself being celibate and half his head was twisted and the other half was … well 😆

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

In some states the original birth record can be amended after adoption to show the new parents and the child’s new name. But the original birth record is always on file somewhere. What these men want is to declare themselves the only parents on the original birth record — as if there was no mother. That is not possible because there has to be a record of the birth mother and birth father (or single mother) on file somewhere.

Adoption birth record source: http://adoption.com/birth-certificates-for-adoptees/

• Milky

@jenie I love that episode! Martin was actina damn fool. “Get on your camel and gooooo!!! :rofl:

• Wasting time

==================
      My Gravie 🙂

• Ni ni

by Sandra Rose
      ________________________
      Exactly! Someone mentioned that on another site that gay men are trying to replace women and pretty soon men will prefer fake women to real women. I mean with all the surgery and crap they just might. This world is getting scary y’all.

Milky says:

That’s me and lil J show chile :rofl: that and Fresh Prince…. me her was watching fresh prince all last weekend…. funny shyt indeed…. When Will and Carlton call themselves stripping :hahaha: chile and the mama caught them :ghost:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

missyJ says:

Each boy’s biological father should be listed on his son’s birth certificate. What they want is to have BOTH of their names listed on EACH child’s birth certificate and NO mother’s name on either birth certificate.

i ni says:

by Sandra Rose
      ________________________
      Yes I agree :yes: but real men don’t like that shyt … they want a natural woman without all the perks….

• The Pearl!

:waves: Good morning, Auntie, Roses, Thorns & Lurkers.

Why can’t they just have some sort of addendum to the birth certificate filed with the court? (court prolly don’t want any part of that shyt) There’s no way they can be the bio mother, so omitting her altogether is wrong.

• Milky

@jenie yes those are my two favorite shows. I loved the episode when Carlton lost all their money at the casino and they had to enter that dance competition! “Jump on it Jump on it” Their faces was so serious when they were dancing! :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Real men don’t care if a woman wears weave, fake breasts, fake nails, fake butts, etc. All they care about is what’s between her legs. And the P will soon be artificially made and mass produced — just like butt implants. They’re working on it right now. I don’t know what you ladies will do then. :coffee:

• kamadiva

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Yes I agree :yes: but real men don’t like that shyt … they want a natural woman without all the perks.

Like MTKO sings – we living in a world gone plastic! Fake hair, fake breast, butts…. :facepalm:

• The Pearl!

VDot says:

To my knowledge, heterosexuals who adopt go to court to make the adoption legal and get a document stating they are the legal guardian/custodian/parent. That doesn’t mean the court/hospital goes back and erases the birth mother from the birth certificate.

• Wasting time

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

================

No. adopted parents are placed on the birth certificate. They are not a legal guardian, they are parents. If that were the case adopted children would have no trouble finding their birth parents because they are on the BC. The old BC is sealed and a new one is issued.

• The Pearl!

Oh! Ok. THanks, Missy!!!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I know a guy in Dallas, Texas (ironically) who took in a foster son, fell in love with him, and decided to adopt vs losing him to another foster family after they both connected as father and son…

I saw the birth certificate and it has this guy’s name on it – and NO mother at all – which shocked me.

So, it may not be that they’re eliminating the female from the process, but if they had a surrogate who carried the eggs, but isn’t the biological mother – whose name goes in that spot anyway?

I don’t get that they’re trying to eliminate the female from the process, more that they BOTH want to be listed as the parents of the kids.

I’m confused now – going back to re-read.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

missyJ says:

No. adopted parents are placed on the birth certificate.
      – – – – – –
      Right. That’s my point, so it’s not that these dudes are “erasing the birth mother” – she wouldn’t be on there anyway even if this were two lebanese broads who used a surrogate.

• brittany6171

I believe people have the right to their own sexual preference and lifestyle…Gay or Straight it’s not my call to judge… As human beings we should all be treated equally…HOWEVER… I DO NOT believe certain laws or definitions should be changed to accommodate a persons sexual preference… Shame on the Huffington Post for calling this story “Heartbreaking”… 2 Gay Men that had child through surrogates.. want to remove the woman who bore the children’s name from the Birth Certificate and replace it with each others …Their argument for removing the surrogates (which is understandable ) is the surrogates have no biological connection to the children because their eggs weren’t used..With that being said.. Neither does the other husband to each of the children..The Birth Certificate is a record of BIRTH that includes from whom, when, where the child was born, and I don’t believe I need to go into the various reasons why that information is pertinent. Two men cannot Birth a baby, therefore 2 men should not be on the Birth Certificate. They said without co-adoption the other spouse does not have parental rights..OK??? So co-adopt!!! That’s what it’s for..They are going way too far… and for anyone to think that it’s such a travesty that these men can’t change the definition of “Birth Certificate” is just dumb.. Now had they petitioned add section for biological, non-biological, and birthing parents children of each other kids.. that would be a bit more understandable.. I still wouldn’t agree.. and thinks it’s completely asinine.. If you have no biological connection or the child wasn’t bore from your womb.. you do not need to be listed on the BIRTH certificate… This made me want to throw up that people would go to this extent.. all for show.. there is no basis.. to be so vain as to want to add whatever they choose to the birth certificate as a novelty for their own ego.. It has nothing to do with rights.. Women can’t go removing and replacing the biological fathers off a Birth Certificate just because the father is a deadbeat or because they want to add someone else in his place.. No one should have that right.. It’s one thing to promote equality and a completely different to overly accommodate a group of people for their on personal ego and pride when they can have the same rights as the biological parents within the law without having their names on the Birth Certificates..Pride is the deadly of all of the 7 Sins and this is why..

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

If you use an anonymous donors eggs and then a surrogate – there IS no “biological” mother to use on the birth certificate, is there?

• Savannah

:applause: @Brittany

• brittany6171

@carrington I don’t believe so… but that doesn’t mean it should be replaced by someone who else…Birth Records are kept for health and historical purposes… not as a showcase or a plaque…I just believe there are other way to recognize the yourself as parent.. Trying to change the intended purpose for their own person gratification makes them questionable parents period