August Alsina Interrupts Concert After Fan Swiped His Hat (Video)

August Alsina

Singer August Alsina is shaping up to be the biggest jerk in all of hip hop. He is known more for his erratic and disrespectful behavior than for his music. The latest incident involving the 21-year-old “Testimony” singer occurred at a concert in Little Rock, Arkansas, where Alsina became unhinged over the loss of his cherished hat.

A fan’s video shows Alsina riding atop the broad shoulders of his bodyguard as he performed for his mostly female fans when, about midway through the crowd, a fan snatched his baseball cap as a souvenir.

But instead of continuing on with the concert, Alsina laced the air with profanity: “HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! Stop the muthaf***** music! Any motherf***** in here that just took my motherf*****g hat… Who got the hat?” he yelled as he hopped off his bodyguard’s shoulders and charged into the bewildered audience.

“Don’t play wit me like dat my nigga,” he said as the audience members looked on in shock. “AIN’T NOBODY LEAVING OUT THIS B*TCH UNTIL I GET IT BACK, STRAIGHT UP!” he announced like a crazed lunatic.

After searching fruitlessly for his coveted hat, the extremely immature singer abruptly canceled the concert. “Sorry man, but the motherf*****g show over. I love y’all but it ain’t my fault.”

Alsina’s antics prompted loyal member Hershey to write: “Look at this child SMH! All over a hat! Can you imagine if his wallet was stolen?”

It’s a good thing he didn’t have a gun on him.

• August Alsina Snaps On BET’s Keshia Chante for Asking About Trey Songz
  • Pastor Ma$e is Back On the Market
  • Woman sentenced to 30 years in prison for torturing 13-year-old brother-in-law
  • Murdered Woman Warned Facebook Friends She Might Die

146 Responses to “August Alsina Interrupts Concert After Fan Swiped His Hat (Video)”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This nigguh so EXTRA..Nigguh if the hat was a cherished item that was given to you by a deceased family member.. :wtf: would you wear it to a concert?? :rules: #DUMBAZZ This nigguh aint ready for fame…

VDot says:

:cheer: loyal reader Hershey.

Why they take that man’s hat? :cuss: AND he didn’t even get his hat back? :facepalm:

VDot says:

A gun?!?! :huh: you think he would have :shotsfired: Naw, I don’t think so :nono:

The hardest singer in music :rofl:

I’m waiting on him to have “beef” with Chris Brown.

It will set light skin niggas back 15 years. :facepalm:

gbellab says:

they said it was his dead brother’s hat.
      Why would you crown surf with such a cherished possesion?

Ion’t curr about this little fella. All I hear is bad things about him. Now he frettin over a $20 fitted. Come on dude.

zurishay says:

These little girls out here have him so gassed up. He looks like a tweety bird. Ole rude, nasty attitude behind.

Struggleisreal says:

STRESS IS A TERRIBLE THING

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: This dude has bytch blood running through his veins. Truth be told he gotta a nice voice but its too damn whiny for me :shrugs:

Hope he found his snapback back. Ole bytch.

IONO I am half and half in my laughter :rofl:

EYE got a mature opinion and then a THAT’s whattheeefugg you get/whatwasyeweventhinking opinion :kona:

Gigi26 says:

And he looked like a damn skeletor being ripped apart in that audience :rofl:

One of them thots probably stuffed it under their shirt :rollseyes:

But who was he charging after though?! :crying: Ole pansy ass bytch boy

This is my first time hearing this cat’s name. BUT my birth month is August so Imma keep my O to myself :rofl:

Hershey says:

loyal reader Hershey.

Why they take that man’s hat? AND he didn’t even get his hat back?

__________________________________________

I stole Talib Qweli’s hat back in 2000 :yes: and I still have it :rofl: #UNCOUTHA$$

Wasting time says:

Can we get a welcome home C Breezy Post?

Hershey
      :facepalm:

YEEN STEAL IT, you found it :eek:

VDot says:

:thinking: are we sure he stopped mid concert? I’m pretty sure he only has about 2 songs people MAY want to hear..naw that “concert” was really over :lol:

And he doesn’t go down on women :eyeroll:

Wasting Time :chase: You got our FLOTUS up there :wail:

gbellab says:

He doesn’t kiss women in the mouth either.. He said it was “nasty”

VDot says:

:rofl: at Hershey snatching hats. If people snatching Beyonce’s sweat rags, I guess a hat makes sense :blink:

And he doesn’t go down on women :eyeroll:
      ===========
      He using the dead cousin’s hat to end his set now :gossip:
      He MANUFACTURED A CONCERT CRISIS :dead:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hershey

YEEN STEAL IT, you found it

_______________________________________

Ahem, I found it, and have kept it and Musiq Soulchild's "lost glasses" together, ya know jess in case a bish stumble upon some mo lost shyt:lol:

Wasting time says:

@DTTS
      I took it right of this here blog too :yes:

He should HAVE cherished HIS cherished HAT :blink:

Hershey says:

gbellab says:

He doesn’t kiss women in the mouth either.. He said it was “nasty”

_________________________________________

If he ain’t kissing facial lips he shole ain’t :lick: them lips either :coffee: ooohweeee he shoulda kept th info to himself!

he still cute tho. ion care what nobody say :shrugs:

we all have our moments. lawd knows I had one when my son fell off the monkey bars and broke his arm. I threatened every little kid in the park that day. told em I was gonna beat they asses and all they mamas asses too :ashamed:

That nigga from N.O. Can’t be puttin yo tongue and mouf on any ol hoe down there. :nono:

*back to what I was doing downstairs* :whistle:
      If I was your one and only friend
      Would you run to me?
      If somebody hurt you
      Even if that somebody was me?
      Sometime I trip on how happy we could be please

:violin: :violin:

SOTHERNGRL says:

How much did this hat cost for him to act a damn fool? Is it worth the fans you probably lost with this stunt. Now this is what is called a damn shame. for real.

Gigi26 says:

He don’t go down and he don’t kiss em in the mouth?!

Yeah he’s a pansy :yes: He def putting something else in his mouth :tea:

Your ass got a pair of Mrusiq Solechile GLASSES? Fml. And yourn too.

:dead:

Hershey says:

_________________________________________

but I found it, :blink: when he was walking through the crowd and got mobbed out…I wanted to terch the hem of his garment and terched his hat…that head tho :lol: i dayum near gave it back, emphasis on dayum near :coffee:

Would you let me wash your hair?
      Could I make you breakfast sometime?
      Or or could we just hang out?
      I mean could we go to the movies, cry together?
      ‘Cause to me baby that would be so fine
      :violin: :violin: :violin:

Ms. YaYa says:

He got the hat back, it was on the stage after his little rant but he refused to come back and finish his performance.

Gigi26 says:

—————————-
      I heard about that shyt :no: Lawd no. But still this 2014 nigga be liberal…at least outside da N.O. :yes:

Give pusscee a chance :lol:

**********

What about paynus? :popcorn:

If it was ya dead brothers hat … why would you even risk wearing it to a concert so it can get snatched :shrugs: sounds like to me he is a bytch azz …. and this fool has fans :wtf:

Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee…

If eye was your girlfren (sings his own background vocals)

folks dumb as hell paying to see these fools these days :nono: ain’t no way

that’s my JAM DTTS~ :listen:

VDot says:

:lol: was one of the lenses in Musiq’s glasses super strength you know, to help the wandering eye focus? :blink: <—- his eye

@GIGI
      “That nigga from N.O. Can’t be puttin yo tongue and mouf on any ol hoe down there.
      —————————-
      I heard about that shyt Lawd no. But still this 2014 nigga be liberal…at least outside da N.O.

Give pusscee a chance

naw… that chit taint your perception. STD rate down there is like 94.5%. The hoes without STD’s is fertile than a muthaphucka too. :sad:

That’s why the murder rate so high. Niggas is FRUSTRATED down there!

A.J. says:

#1 Who crowd surfs and doesn’t expect something to get removed
      #2 Who rides on Security shoulders” :wtf: is going on??!

say what nah :blink: awwww shyt :facepalm: Boy poozay !!

Hershey says:

VDot says:

was one of the lenses in Musiq’s glasses super strength you know, to help the wandering eye focus? <—- his eye
      _________________________________________

I used them btches to burn a ant colony to the ground in my yard :rofl: then I watched life on Mars later that night

Wouldja let me warsh yo hair?
      Can I make you breffis sometime?
      Or could we hang out?
      I mean we could geaux to the moobies
      Or we could cahhhhhhry togeva
      Cause to me baby that would be so fine (deep voice cause agane he sangung his own background vocals)

A.J. says:

#1 Who crowd surfs and doesn’t expect something to get removed
      #2 Who rides on Security shoulders” :wtf: is going on??!

and folks paying to see this shyt :nono: man

STD rate down there is like 94.5% *gabbylipquiver*

‘shivers’

Baby can I dress you?
      I mean, help you pick out your clothes
      Before we got out?
      Listen girl I’m sayin’ you’re helpless
      But sometime, sometime those are the things
      That bein’ in love’s about

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Would you let me kiss you there?
      You know down there where it comes
      I’ll do it so good I swear
      I’ll drink every ounce
      Then I will hold you tight
      And hold you long and together we will stand in silence

:whistle:

YES! lawd

The hardest singer in music :rofl:

A.J. says:

and folks paying to see this shyt :nono: man

RIGHT!! I’d be down at the ticket booth like: Which one of yall finna run me my money?! I’ll wait. :tea:

Ok I thought True Blood was Kinky but this game of thrones takes the got damn cake :eek: :phew:

Hershey says:

STD rate down there is like 94.5% *gabbylipquiver*
      ___________________________________

Ain’t nothing to do in NOLA, but :smoke: and :hump: and finally itch, cough, and die.

gbellab says:

they said it was his dead brother’s hat.

They also said it was his mother’s hat. Why do we constantly make excuses for black men and their bad behavior? :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

That’s why the murder rate so high. Niggas is FRUSTRATED down there!
      —————————–
      :eek: :no:

I saw a 1st 48 and these two niglets really ran up on a random dude and killed him. I was like :shock: WTF going on down there?!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Who sangin Prince? :yahoo: somebody sang purple rain to meh!

Since 2006, Louisiana has had the highest rate of syphilis in the nation, and until a slight decrease in 2010, infection rates have been steadily rising. Gonorrhea infection rates have been declining, but Louisiana remains second-highest in the nation for this disease, at almost twice the national average. Chlamydia infection, moreover, is accelerating, with higher rates than syphilis and gonorrhea combined. Together, these three “classic” STDs sicken almost 8,000 New Orleans residents annually. Compared with other regions in Louisiana, New Orleans has the highest rate of chlamydia infection, third highest rate of gonorrhea infection, and fifth highest rate of syphilis infection. Young adults make up the bulk of these cases, with females between the ages of 15 and 24 forming the highest risk group for chlamydia and gonorrhea and males between 20 and 24 years of age forming the most prevalent group for syphilis.

More people than ever know their HIV status, and fewer are transmitting the virus, but the rate of new infection nevertheless remains steady in the United States. According to the CDC, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, along with Miami, Jackson, and Baltimore, make up the five hardest hit areas (by ranking of AIDS cases per 100,000 people). In 2011, according to the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, new cases of HIV in Louisiana totaled 1,320, with 34% of these in New Orleans. While men who have sex with men are still the dominant group for HIV infections, women make up almost 30% of new HIV cases.

:eek:

with that look on ur face like ur gravie? :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

new orleans folks like all their possessions betta give that man his hat back

ONLY in America! AND ONLY on SR!

Musiq’s glasses super strength you know,used them bitches to burn a ant colony to the ground :dead:

:ghost: :casket:
      *wolf howls*

A.J. says:

and folks paying to see this shyt :nono: man
      Man this is some fawk shyt for real :lol: I ain’t never heard of no mess like this … and you a new artist :nono:

Wasting time says:

Game of thrones had me like :bounce: in that last minute!
      I WAS NOT READY and I read the books :wail:

A.J. says:

with that look on ur face like ur gravie? :rofl:
      You know it!! :dead:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

#2 Who rides on Security shoulders” is going on??

i was thinking this shyt too. You nuts on the back of his neck while you sangin a sensual song? :blink: Nah man :nono:

When Demi Moore dayunced to that song (If I Was Yo Girlfren) in “Striptease”??? :yes:

A.J. says:

Jenie I’m still unclear who he is. Ain’t heard a song or nothing.

:ghost:

gbellab says:
      they said it was his dead brother’s hat.
      I have no damn clue :tea: cause ain’t no excuse for that shyt

Struggleisreal says:

luVn_liFe… says:

STD rate down there is like 94.5% *gabbylipquiver*
      ‘shivers’
      This is great new SERIOUSLY! Know folks in here cheering silently.

:kona:

Gigi26 says:

And he looked like a damn skeletor being ripped apart in that audience :rofl:

LOL! He looked the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz being henpecked by the crows.

Wasting time says:

:ROFL: at Man post.
      I’m not kissing anyone in the/from/around/near NO either :lol:

Hershey says:

STD rate down there is like 94.5% *gabbylipquiver*
      ___________________________________

EYE HATE YOU!! :crying1: :casket:

Is August a good singer, Further More is August his REAL NAME? was he born in august.
      August is an Unusual name let alone Stage name.
      :blink:

Aj I saw he snapped on somebody of 106 too…. lawd :tea: ain’t no way in the hell …… spend a dime on this cat :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Baltimore, make up the five hardest hit areas
      ————————————
      I remember when people when I first moved to the DMV to not fukk anything in DC and Baltimore (locally) :rofl: it really wasn’t a game…

But :eek: I wouldn’t fukk anything in Baton Rouge or NOLA with a 10ft pole. Syphilis?! Really?! Like a shot of penicillin can cure that :no: That’s straight ignorant out there

Sugar
      Do you know what I’m saying to you this evening?
      Maybe you think I’m being a little self centered
      But I, see I want to be
      All of the things you are to me
      Surely surely you can see

{Is it really necessary for me to go out of the room
      Just because you wanna undress?
      You don’t have to make children to make love
      Then we don’t have to make love if we have no ideas
      Your body is what I am all about
      Can I see it?
      I’ll show you, why not?
      You can talk because I’m your friend
      I’ll do it for you
      Of course I’ll undress in front of you
      And when I’m naked what shall I do?
      How can I make you see that it’s cool?
      Can’t you just trust me ?
      If I was your girlfriend you could
      Oh yeah, I think so
      Listen for you naked I will dance a ballet
      But that gets you off
      But tell me what will
      If I was your girl friend would you tell me?
      Would you let me see you naked then?
      Would you let me give you a bath?
      Would you let me tickle you so hard?
      You’d laugh and laugh and would you
      Would you let me kiss you there?
      You know down there where it comes
      I’ll do it so good I swear
      I’ll drink every ounce
      Then I will hold you tight
      And hold you long and together we will stand in silence
      And we’ll try to imagine what it looks like yeah
      We’ll try to imagine what, what silence it looks like yeah
      We’ll, we’ll try to imagine what silence it looks like yeah
      We’ll try}
      :violin: :violin:
      :heart: I will sing you your song after lunch :wink:
      BBL

somebody sang purple rain to meh!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Never meant to cause you any sorrowwwwwwwwwwww
      I never meant to cause you any payne
      I only wanted to see you laughinnnnn
      I only wanted to see you LAUGHIN in the PURPA RAIN…

Purpa Rain
      Purpa Rain

*lighter out sways lightly*

@GIGI
      “But I wouldn’t fukk anything in Baton Rouge or NOLA with a 10ft pole. Syphilis?! Really?! Like a shot of penicillin can cure that That’s straight ignorant out there”

:facepalm:

Baton Rouge got three colleges here that make up about 40% of our population and all the kids do is phuck. Then, after they phuck everyone (boys and girls) on campus “A” they migrate to campus “B” and “C.” :sad:

It’s so ridiculous and been that way for at least 15 years. Literally.

Wasting time says:

Game of thrones had me like :bounce: in that last minute!
      I WAS NOT READY and I read the books

OMG I just started watching and was like OMG :eeks: her twin brother :huh: wait what :shock: kid breastfeeding :blink: :eek:

A.J. says:

Then I am clear now thanks to you!! I don’t watch 106 nothing. Sound like some Kanye wanna-be but you have to make it first.

AJ I blame Icki Maraj :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

———————
      :no: idiots…

Hershey says:

.J. says:

Aj I saw he snapped on somebody of 106 too…. lawd ain’t no way in the hell …… spend a dime on this cat

__________________________

I saw the clip on WSHH, he snapped on the female for asking about his beef with Trey Songz. Bow Wow was looking like :blink: he told her I told you , I didn’t come here to discuss that shyt. Don’t ask me about it. She was :mad: :rofl: he is so very angry.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Yess Bish!! *faints* Love me some damn purple rain! :yahoo: The song and the movie!

Bad Influence says:

Yeah I don’t mind August. The hat belonged to his deceased brother. That boy right there has been thru a lot. Which is why his music and attitude is raw. Now obv he shouldn’t have worn his hat I guess…but is anybody annoyed that fans assumed that they can steal yo ****? Becoming a celeb doesn’t keep a mufugga from being human….now the boy is gay cause he’s not sucking the ovaries out of random thots? I die on this blog sometimes :rofl: do u August, u ain’t offending me so…..

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

So i just watched the video and am i the only one who heard what sounded like tasing toward the end of the video? :blink:

Struggleisreal says:

California has the HIGHEST rate of all states in the Union….

Baltimore City rates were high due to the Heroin Epidemic. Which, the rates across the United States has risen 46 percent. Due to many folks living in the burbs on that dope now.

The rates dropped in the District of Columbia and Baltimore City due to the rate of needle exchange program.

Gigi26 says:

Bad he has to give pusscee a chance tho :crying1:

Love me some damn purple rain! The song and the movie!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My ABSOLUTE Prince shat? Under The Cherry Moon. The Kid. Jerome. Mary Sharon. The fact that it was in black and white. The soundtrack (Parade). The songs “Kiss” and “U Need Another Lover”

But Lil Wayne sold more albums than Prince therefore none of this is relevant. :sad:

I am on Season 1 episode 5 of Game of Thrones :stop:
      Gotta wait on mister to come home this weekend to watch more :cry:

burbs on that dope now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Young nigga gotta move that dope :yes:

@WHO DAT
      “But Lil Wayne sold more albums than Prince therefore none of this is relevant. ”

:facepalm:

I said it wasn’t a perfect measurement. BUT it’s right there. He has sold more. He has to be at least “as talented” as Prince (ol overrated azz)!

Bad Influence says:

@Gigi come hug me with yo fine chocolate ass! :hug: he should but there plenty o’ nasty negros in the world licking all the holes lmfao..maybe he had a bad experience with a Nola box…he will meet the right tookus to munch lmfao

Kdubbers I loveeeee purple rain…one of my faces! Hi luvly :love:

Bad he has to give pusscee a chance tho
      ——
      But what about the others people who paid?
      If I had been there when Hershey took Musiq’s seeing eye dog and if he’d left the stage I would have been PIST. He don’t need his c o c k eyed to sing :whistle:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m waiting on him to have “beef” with Chris Brown.
      It will set light skin niggas back 15 years.
      ***********************
      @MAN he and Chris are friends. Now Trey Songz ass is a whole different story.

@SOUTHERNGIRL
      “I’m waiting on him to have “beef” with Chris Brown.
      It will set light skin niggas back 15 years.
      ***********************
      @MAN he and Chris are friends. Now Trey Songz ass is a whole different story.
      _________________________

I think a “friendship” with Chris Brown is prolly really weird and unstable. Like, the slightest thing turns you into mortal enemies. :lol:

Hershey says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m waiting on him to have “beef” with Chris Brown.
      It will set light skin niggas back 15 years.
      ***********************
      @MAN he and Chris are friends. Now Trey Songz ass is a whole different story.

________________________________________

:thinking: Trey may be the Kanye to Frank Ocean type of thang :shrugs:

now the boy is gay cause he’s not sucking the ovaries out of random thots?

it really dont take too much of nothin for you to be declared :homo: on the blogs. the only person who AINT been declared gay is T.I.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

BULLSHYT!! :cuss: Only reason Wayne gremlin looking ass has sold more than prince is because of social media and these folk are sheep and will support ANYTHING even if it’s garbage.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      Hershey
      YEEN STEAL IT, you found it
      _______________________________________
      June 2, 2014 at 12:45 pm
      ***********************
      @Hershey you is a finding azz aint chu. I think you finding things like JJ from Good Times found things.

:offtopic: Somebody come escort Mimi from RHOA to hypocrite hell please. This wench in the strip club with her shirt off letting strollers suck her teats. :facepalm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Taken, Where you saw that fukkery at?

MiMi or Nene @Taken?

Bad Influence says:

@MisTake…him stopping the show was 100% wrong but it was an obvious emotional reaction. He’s still green and he’s gna need help managing his ish….but if u EVER heard that boy talk about his brother, u wouldn’t be too shocked. His brothers death is still a trigger for him. I don’t think we need to bash the brother. He came from such a shiddy life and he’s trying to do something better but he’s gna have a few fugg ups. We got wayyy more influential artist doing way worse ish and they have been in the game. Give the Lil nigga a chance…..or 3 lol

@HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-SAY. I lubs yew :love:

:2dance: <<< Me and His dancing in the PURPAH RAIN

User Friendly says:

the only person who AINT been declared gay is T.I.

Who told you that :tea:

VDot says:

In Gladwell’s The Tipping Point he talked about the spread of syphillis in the 90′s in BMore..because of crack and tearing down the public housing. Had me scared of the whole DMV area + the chicken box half and half uurea :lol:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

:offtopic: Somebody come escort Mimi from RHOA to hypocrite hell please.

:hahaha: I just saw that rofl

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I am on Season 1 episode 5 of Game of Thrones :stop:
      Gotta wait on mister to come home this weekend to watch more
      Kinky Kinky :phew:

Give the Lil nigga a chance…..or 3 lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And some Cymbalta. He gonna be alright. Dayum.

VDot says:

:no: Before social media Wayne was selling chit. Love him or hate him, the boy been in the game since like ’96.

Gigi26 says:

————————————-
      :rofl: :hugs: OH ALRIGHT! :hahaha:

@V DOT
      “Only reason Wayne gremlin looking ass has sold more than prince is because of social media and these folk are sheep and will support ANYTHING even if it’s garbage.

Before social media Wayne was selling chit. Love him or hate him, the boy been in the game since like ’96.”

BRUH!
      Man, they be hating!

MSVALLDAY says:

I aint gonna lie, when that song Man I love This Shyt comes on I’m all turned up.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Mistake &@Jenie please tell me yall arre lying on that chick. Please be joking. That heffa on that narcotic just a sho as 1,2,3.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Vdot, Wayne was good back then tho!! I’ll give him that! This SH he been pushing last -5 years? GARBAGE!!

VDot says:

If August said he was as selective with his :hump: as he is with his :lick: and :kiss: he wouldn’t get the :huh: from me. But since he didn’t, :huh:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Somebody tell me where i can find this teet suckling. :waiting:

User Friendly says:
      the only person who AINT been declared gay is T.I.
      Who told you that :tea:
      ________________________

Whatcha know Jeni? :waiting: TI wasn’t part of the strap on :hump: was he?! Say it aint so!

Gigi26 says:

Wait…Nene got stripper midgets hanging off her tits?!

pointhimout says:

these pseudo hard guys kill me. what mf aint tough when he has security all around him or packing a gun or two? i ignore all this bs cuz fool u too pretty to be as street as these dudes all like to claim. but they stay hiding or showing up with their security to handle theirs.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Somebody tell me where i can find this teet suckling.

Think its in the middle of season 1

Oh ya’ll talm bout Mimi ole coke face azz :smack:

Bad Influence says:

@missva my song is Ghetto…lawd I turn into skrippah thot when that is comes on..

Bad Influence says:

I am a fan of BOFF of em. How many times yall done heard me say I loves me some Wayne? I have often times cited that the Sqad Up Mixtape series will always be my CHIT. If I wont a fan… how I know Sqad is spelt like that? :shrug:

But if I had ONE last artist to listen too before going deaf…it wouldnt be Wayne. Sorry.

LMBO!!!! Sorry I left you in confusion :rofl:
      Mimi from LHHATL was in the strip club getting her new teets sucked by strollers on M t OWT

@Bad: I will give August a break. I have CB and Tip a few :lol:

*strippers not strollers!!!!!!
      I hate phone posting sometimes

@DUBB

PRINCE IS OVERRATED DAYUM IT! THE END!!
      :mad:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Kdub, I used to be a Wayne fan. I just can’t with him anymore tho. When I really listen to what that fool say and it leaves me like :blink: :no: Still listen to his old shyt tho.

Khloe K taking pictures dranking champagne out the bolla while French Montana holds guns :no:
      She’s so far gone and stupid. At least Slomar only did crack

Struggleisreal says:

Prince is THE KING. Then, Now and Always

getting her new teets
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her rebuilt 50 yo teets.

Cause “My baby mama is 50″ is a CLASSIC.

MSVALLDAY says:

:listen: thats my joint

MsTake had me so confused with “strollers” :rofl:

At least Slomar only did crack

:ghost:

:cosign:

:listen:

*over Jay’s Guess Who’s Back*

But lil papi still got scrill like Bill Cosby
      I am a legend, a hero, yall just my sons like Theo
      You know the kids say the darnest things
      But if ya chit flop back to sellin jello the dope that come yellow
      I am the youth of the ghetto
      Knockin down the door say hello to my lil friend
      An thats jus how i hit cha hoe when you come at me
      Like “can you you say hello to my lil friend”
      I say hello to her she say goodbye to him
      I mean we say goodbye to him, we wave bye from a pile a em

One of my FAV verse’s of Lil Wayne. The word play around Bill Cosby :love:

<<< Still a Wayne fan @Hort. WAITING on Carter V. Me and my nephew was tambout it on Sat. :yes:

@VDot…SQ4… “We Ready” :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@DUBB
      PRINCE IS OVERRATED DAYUM IT! THE END!!

******************
      @MAN. DONT DO THIS. You bout to make me mad. PRINCE ROGERS NELSON IS NOT OVERRATED. You have given me a real case of the sads with that remark.

pointhimout says:

@Man, i’m not a huge prince fan myself, but he’s not overrated at all bruh. dude taught himself and plays at least 10 different instruments. he’s a true musician.

wait, are you saying he’s overrated cuz he kicked kim kardashian off the stage a few years ago?

OpinionHated says:

Come to Boston with that Bullsh*t we will straight pull his lanky azz back into the crowd and beat him till he finish the show – nobody got time for grown folks having temper tantrums – people work hard for their money, spend it to see you and you don’t have enough respect to give themn what they paid for cause you freakin out over a $10 hat

Prince IS over-rated – Prince circa 1980 – da bomb – Prince 2000+ bullchit….. it happens – I don’t like any of Mike Jacksons music after 1998 it sucked he lost whatever it was that made him hot as did Prince….

1 Pingbacks

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.