Beyonce and Jay Z Traveling Separately, Only See Each Other Onstage

Beyonce and Jay Z

There are new reports that singer Beyonce and and her philandering husband Jay Z are traveling separately during their much-hyped Run the World concert tour. According to the published reports, the couple only see each other on the stage.

Rumors that the power couple are on the brink of divorce have swirled since a video leaked to a gossip tabloid showing Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles, pummeling Jay Z relentlessly in a hotel elevator.

According to sources, Beyonce lost trust in Jay Z after a parade of women stepped forward to say Jay Z made advances toward them.

The same sources say Bey and Jay are making one last cash grab with this joint tour before calling it quits on their marriage. The 18-date On the Run Tour is expected to gross around $100 million.

From Entertainment.ie:

A source said: “They might be sharing a stage, but while on tour they’ll live practically separate lives. Tensions between them are worse than ever, meaning they will be travelling between venues independently, staying in different hotel suites and even having separate entourages. They’ll also have individual dressing rooms, so the only times they’ll be together will be while they’re performing.”

The couple – who have two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy together – have both been the subject of rumours of infidelity and the insider admits they are struggling to trust one another.

The source told Grazia: “They’ve both been dreading the tour. Cancelling wasn’t an option, so on the surface it’s going to be business as usual, but they’re both struggling with trust issues after the spate of cheating allegations. Jay’s given Beyonce unlimited access to his texts and emails to try and keep the peace, but a lot of their communication will be through assistants.”

• Beyonce and Jay Z’s Stadium Tour Tickets Selling Slowly
  • Beyonce Pulls Another PR Stunt
  • Beyonce Shows Off Washboard Tummy On Jimmy Fallon Show
  • Beyonce Unveils New Tour Costumes
  • Photo: Beyonce.com

98 Responses to “Beyonce and Jay Z Traveling Separately, Only See Each Other Onstage”

Smonae says:

I call Bullsh*t they were just seen on a yacht with little miss Blue :coffee:

VDot says:

Nevermind the pics with Blue and her two buns? oh, okay :eyeroll:

VDot says:

You going to the concert on the 15th Auntie? :tea:

OpinionHated says:

This is a ploy to fill stadium seats – this manufactured couple really starting to irk me – so poof vamoose son of a bish….

MSVALLDAY says:

Well I certainly wasn’t feeling the fake out last night on the BET Awards. They talmbout a special performance and then gonna play a dern video. GTFOH with that crap!

aRoTh says:

She has a baby to raise and he has to sow his seed. Right, Sandra? :huh: :shrug: I don’t see what you’re trying to dig for at this point. Do you want them together or not?

San ah make ya dance says:

:stop:

I don’t anything to say about these cats anymore… best of luck to the tour :tea: whatever

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

oh :rollseyes:

You going to the concert on the 15th Auntie? :tea:

I think I might make the ATL show. *hopeful face*

Who in here really thought they really “loved each other?”

I knew this was a business arrangement from day one.

missyJ says:

===========

It worked for Kirk and Rsheeda.. all we need is for Jay to swab blue cheek and they in there :fistbump: :lol:

I’ll only believe any of this after someone’s fired (or goes missing) :tea:

Wasting time says:

Not true.
      The pic in my gravie; is from this weekend and I cut Hov out.
      At the rate they gonna be together for ever just to spite these :hater:

________________________

Bey said “I can show ya better than I can tell ya’.” :tea:

MSVALLDAY says:

Blame BET, heck it was known they were on tour :tea: so no one should have expected them to be there ijs .

Sow :think: we think Beyoncé would leave “just cause of that” But Tameka will stay thru a baby. :think: Naw. I think Bey got as much sense as Tameka at least..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who in here really thought they really “loved each other?”
      I knew this was a business arrangement from day one.

:cosign: :tea:

flsun99 says:

I would travel separately from my hubby too. Being on stage with him every night would drive me nuts. I would need some alone time. So if it’s true, than I can understand that.

Buttercup says:

Question: so the picture of them on the yacht with BIC and her Afro puffs was old?

@MISSY J
      “It worked for Kirk and Rsheeda.. all we need is for Jay to swab blue cheek and they in there ”

They need to swab Beyonce’s cheek. We can clearly see that’s Jay Z’s baby. He is so motherly to her too. I bet he have those things where men can breast feed.

Same can’t be said for Beyonce.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      :yes:

Smonae says:

How is it a ploy to fill seats when they sold out in less than a minute :shrugs:

Yea MsVall Im not sure why BET hyped that up, the Carters prolly made em buy tickets to stream that show :hahaha:

_________

In the white font Sandra points out that they are having no trouble filling the seats..

Missy says:

_________________________

Speaking of manufactured isn’t tonight when Zino gets shot up 983214645643434 times with an AK-47 glock rifle with a silencer and hollow point bullets? :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      I was just telling someone this. :nono: Aint happening, its much more at stake

Who in here really thought they really “loved each other?”

I knew this was a business arrangement from day one.

:lol: :hater: Don’t be mad cause your Applebee’s contracts aint guarantee you no Bey. :lol:

VDot says:

I think I might make the ATL show. *hopeful face*

:thumbsup: I really really hope you do!

VDot says:

I think I might make the ATL show. *hopeful face*

:thumbsup: I really really hope you do!

Heffa I just holla’d! :hahaha: :chase:

Missy says:

_________________________

:shotsfired: :casket: <——- was what they said had happened JESS LAK DAT

@OTB
      “Who in here really thought they really “loved each other?”

I knew this was a business arrangement from day one.

Don’t be mad cause your Applebee’s contracts aint guarantee you no Bey.

Bey is a business woman. She sees the good value in Applebee’s and would appreciate my business acumen. She would see I’m not after her money….

… since she would pay if we went out.

Wasting time says:

——————–
      Nope. From this Saturday :lol:

——————————
      *slaps knee* :hahaha: :sick: :rolleyes:

Jay swabbing Blue cheek. :rofl: Solange would CUT him for that. He thank he got his ass beat TUH! :hahaha:

I want to cook a roast tomorrow :pizza:

Wasting time says:

———————-

aRoTh says:

But Tameka will stay thru a baby

Tameka ain’t got Bey money. Hell yeah she gone stay.

Bey > Tameka

@OTB
      “Jay swabbing Blue cheek. Solange would CUT him for that. He thank he got his ass beat TUH! ”
      _______________________________

:lol: Solange know that ain’t Beyonce baby!

Hey, email me. I wanna show you something. For real.

Buttercup says:

I think I might make the ATL show. *hopeful face*
      ==========
      :bite:

I was just telling someone this. :nono: Aint happening, its much more at stake

Murch. :yes: And…I think she LIKE that old ass nigga :lol: Real talk. Prolly be like “My hu’bann mah beh fren”

:eyeroll:

#jeelish :heart:

:oldman: Whatcha need to do is a Thirsty Post on Sir Thirsty and his dumb armchick! #floyd :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

——————–
      Nope. From this Saturday

Couldn’t have been. They were in Cincinnati. AND I KNOW they ain’t put no YACHT down in that swamp creek they trying to pass off as the Ohio River.

missyJ says:

:gossip: CMili left BET Awards with Wayne last night…. weren’t we talking bout them last week

Wasting time says:
      ——————–
      Nope. From this Saturday

:dead:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I want to cook a roast tomorrow :pizza:

:utensils ready: :lol:

… since she would pay if we went out.

:hahaha: You right she do be lightweight tryna act like she got a Business degree from Harvard. :lol: Excellent returns on that investment once you come to love Hov too..

missyJ says:

Isn’t she signed to their label :thinking: either way she is a opportunist :tea:

:shocked: MIssy where the pic *whispers it like I aint possed to see*

I KNEW IT. *giddy*

San ah make ya dance says:

:eyeroll:

#jeelish :heart:
      —————-
      :cosign: I think so too and the other part is a smart bonus :yes: , but I’m soft. I guess

San ah make ya dance says:

Who got me watching Big Freedia now? Got me at home shaking

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I want to cook a roast tomorrow :pizza:
      :utensils ready: :lol:

Might throw one in the crockpot in the morning :yes:

Smonae says:

How is it a ploy to fill seats when they sold out in less than a minute

__________________________

my simple ass like how Jay get so sweaty already?!?! dam they set the stage up fast :bounce:

first I was all :shocked: then I was all :cuss:

Wasting time says:

——————-
      UM The pics came out on Saturday but are from Friday when they were still in FL

missyJ says:

MIssy where the pic *whispers it like I aint possed to see*

I KNEW IT. *giddy*

———–

Necole, Daily Mail, everywhere

@MISSY J

C Milli’s puzzy is a like a parking space at Wal-Mart. Steady flow of people goin in and out.

How you go from Nick Cannon to Wayne? I mean, dayum. At least have a pattern with your hoeing. :shrugs:

THIS is gonna be interesting :eek: Let’s see what other businesses do. We have power in spending :tea: :tea:

*jacked
      Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood objected to a handful of contraceptives that they speculate can block a fertilized egg, which is neither documented in the science nor the medical definition of abortion. Other for-profit plaintiffs object to any birth control coverage at all.

aRoTh says:

Isn’t she signed to their label

she wasn’t shooting :bball: with them on the stage when they accepted that :trophy: .

Buttercup says:

===========
      :cosign: She look at that dude like she could eat him for lunch. It’s already been said that her acting skills aren’t THAT great.

Wasting time says:

:buttshake: he was here yesterday at the pride parade and I missed it :crying:

Smonae says:

Bey good
      Jay got the hammer+curve & a nice portfolio :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      :dead: Cause we were just saying how brown it was compared to Lake Michigan :ashamed:

Wasting says:

UM The pics came out on Saturday but are from Friday when they were still in FL

So Friday then.

#noted

Bad Influence says:

Fugg Beyonce and Jayz. They are not everyone’s first family. Who cares about their love, lives or their marriage…. Ppl are wayyyy too invested in this shat.

Heyyyy rose garden :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

:buttshake: he was here yesterday at the pride parade and I missed it :crying:
      ————-
      Its been so long since I been in a club. I had to make sure I still had it :hahaha:

aRoTh says:

Cause we were just saying how brown it was compared to Lake Michigan

In the past couple of months. They done pulled about 3 bodies out of there. Some they were looking for, others they weren’t. Still ain’t found one that tipped over in a canoe some weeks ago.

<——- will NOT eat at Joe's Crab Shack with a view of the river. :nono:

Bad Influence says:

Fugg Beyonce and Jayz.

:2dance: Hey You!!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

<——- will NOT eat at Joe's Crab Shack with a view of the river. :nono:

—————
      Say what??? :blink:

Mayne email me. I cant find an addy for you? :shrug:

Respect my feng shui <—all one at Gmail.

San ah make ya dance says:

:happy: DTTS

:lmao: @DTTS

will NOT eat at Joe’s Crab Shack with a view of the river.

you know what ours is pretty close to the hudson :think:

yucky!

Buttercup says:

I have to remember to shop elsewhere for my black, sweet, baby Jesus figurines and black Santa tree-topper. I don’t know why Hobby Lobby won’t act right :wail:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

I wonder why we haven’t gotten a post on the video she showed of her stomach when she was pregnant or in the delivery room..
      I was never one of the people that thought she wasn’t pregnant but dang can the girl get a “my bad” or something!!!

Go to Shaw’s Crab House anyway :eek: :tea:

:twisted:

:| That’s not how contraceptives work. That’s not how life works. That’s not how any of this works™ :confused:

I swear have your beliefs…but really. The world is round despite your insistence otherwise. :no: Fukking birthers.

Buttercup
      Reid pledged that Democrats would “continue to fight to preserve women’s access to contraceptive coverage and keep bosses out of the examination room.”

“Although the Court restricted their ruling to ‘closely-held’ companies, this ruling will immediately affect the lives of millions of women across the country. Over 90 percent of America’s businesses are ‘closely-held,’ including such large employers as Koch Industries and Bechtel,” said Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi. “Women should not be forced to jump through extra hoops to secure the fundamental health care they need.”

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      She aint never gonna get that :no:

She cant act until its time to fake a whole marriage.. :lol:

Bad Influence says:

Hey Boygahhhhh :2dance:

This is their Loop Hole OTB :scared:

aRoTh says:

:rofl: I LOVE that commercial! I don’t think that old lady was acting either. LMAO

#elderexploitation

VDot says:

I was so scared I got MRSA one day from the river. I had the slightest cut on my foot and watched it for days afterwards :praying: Please don’t let me get MRSA, Please Father God – :lol:

Lordt.. *rocks* I mess round and ran up on another store..Kirkland’s? Yall have that? They got some Jesus themed merchandise. Be just my luck they are a hobby lobby offshoot or something.

Respect my feng shui
      :ghost:

Brokeniggasstandtotheleft was gone believe it or not :lol: :eyeroll:

Whas a girl to do. :shrug:

Barker the Bew :wave: You care. We care. :love: Its love. The world cares.

The insider explained, “Everyone keeps acting like TI and Tiny broke up over some ‘break baby’. That’s not true. Tiny was upset because she thought that TI was trading lyrics for DOME from Iggy. That’s not like some jumpoff either, they go on tour together and all that. So if TI is smashing . . . he’s going to be in that for a LONG TIME. Tiny is a rider, but she’s not gonna ride second seat to that WHACK chick.”

________
      Chilleee….

:yes: Kirkland’ s has a slew of wall decor and really cute monogrammed items (but I don’t like a lot of knick-knacks so those impulse buys are usually items the kids can take home wit ‘em when they go)

StripperOnAMinkRug says: