Beyonce and Jay Z’s Stadium Tour Tickets Selling Slowly

Jay-Z and Beyonce attend the Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets Playoff game in Brooklyn

My first clue that things may not be going well for Beyonce and Jay Z‘s much ballyhooed stadium tour came when a well-known promoter text me to ask if I wanted floor tickets for the Miami show.

The tour is in trouble if they’re willing to give away tickets just to get bodies in the seats. Maybe a stadium tour was a little too ambitious for Beyonce and Jay Z? After all, they aren’t Michael Jackson. Bey and Jay should’ve listened to the promoter’s who told them to perform at small, intimate venues.

According to blogger Rhymeswithsnitch.com, with the start of the stadium tour just ten days away there are still thousands of dollars left unsold.

…tickets are selling slow as molasses for the Jay Z-Beyonce “On the Run” tour of stadiums that’s set to start in 10 days.
Right now, there are over 11,000 tickets in motion on StubHub for the couple’s July 11th show at MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands. Several more thousand are available for the second show, on July 12th.

Even on Ticketmaster.com’s own system, a quick check shows a very bald stadium, with lots of tickets for sale and official resale. Right now, getting to see the first couple of modern R&B is pretty simple. And relatively inexpensive.

All told, Beyonce and Jay Z are going to play 17 stadium dates in the US and two in Canada beginning June 25 in Miami. But right now, tickets are available in every city and at every price. Source

• Beyonce’s Wig Snatched by Fan During Concert
  • Beyonce Pulls Another PR Stunt
  • Beyonce Shows Off Washboard Tummy On Jimmy Fallon Show
  • Beyonce Unveils New Tour Costumes

78 Responses to “Beyonce and Jay Z’s Stadium Tour Tickets Selling Slowly”

Hershey says:

Got my tickets so Ion give nary a dayum bout them other tickets :coffee:

lilern says:

Well damn – they bot just went on a tour – who wants to go see them again already. I wish they would sit their asses down and be PARENTS and go away for 6 months! A child is only young once….

zurishay says:

I agree. I was in a frenzy for the presale. I got floor seats at over $300 a piece and there are still plenty left!!! July 11th!!!!!

I am a big fan of this mechanic jumpsuit thingy. I want. But only for like 30bucks..

VDot says:

But right now, tickets are available in every city and at every price

#liescopyandpastedfromshowbiztosandrarose

I only wanted to do the Miami date and they too expensive to me!

But… *stank face*

:eyeroll:

Ms Peaches says:

Beyonce looks like she talking to Jay though her teeth-”You know your as-s even aint slick, I got something for your as-s”. Jay’s reply-”Wa Wa What really happen’d was……. Bey starting to look like a grown as-s woman in the face. She still cute tho.

missyJ says:

On tracking the exes from downstairs:

My one ex coworker.. she and he husband were like Mr. and Ms. Smith on each other. He recorded their home phone and she having tracking devices mailed to my house. She hired a PI to follow him around. One time she called me because PI said they were in my neighborhood. I went to the restaurant they were at with lilmissy 2 at the time. I’m taking pictures through pooted plants and chit and followed them byke to they motel room :rofl:

I BET MONEY her and ol boy still murried to this day

Wasting time says:

Not true… Sold so quick here had to add another show the next day :yes:
      Got my tix though :yahoo:

Beyoncé posted a lovely note full of exemplary fathers for The Day.

I wonder what Tip and Tiny was up to? :tea: Just wondering.

VDot says:

I got one….from my daddy. *scrolls up* Not as fancy as Bey’s but it’ll do. I’ma fugg ‘em up when fall comes :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She lookin like nigga dont EVEN :stop:

klfgmndkfgnkdndn :dead:

VDot says:

Wait, Missy, did they at least pay you for playing Private Eye?! :huh:

Otherwise, I disagree with your involvement :tea:

Bey starting to look like a grown as-s woman in the face. She still cute tho.

:| Dirty fukking thirties.

I like to think I will age gracefully (Oprah…maya..Angela) but I already throw my extra coins into the fillers and lifts jar. #djm..im just human.

VDot says:

I wonder what Tip and Tiny was up to? :tea: Just wondering.

Weelllll, Tiny was on IG putting up lovely tributes to her daddy and watching her kids swim.

TIP was somewhere playing Hide the Tip :yes:

Unshakable says:

MsPeaches,

What is that thing doing tryna play the piano in ur gravi? :hahaha:

On tracking the exes from downstairs:

I BET MONEY her and ol boy still murried to this day

LMAOOOOOO yeen had that baby on no fukking stake out :wail: :rofl: :rofl:

Miapluck says:

Hmmm… either way after all that’s said and done, the concert will be a “hit” once the numbers get fudged for the masses…

missyJ says:

Wait, Missy, did they at least pay you for playing Private Eye?!

Otherwise, I disagree with your involvement \

===========

Mawl, I was just doing it for the vine.

It was sew obvious too. It was only 5 people in the spot. The 2 cheaters at one table. The PI with a big azz briefcase on the table which obviously had a canera in it and he only drinking a beer at another. And me and lilmissy at the 3rd only drinking water

TIP was somewhere playing Hide the Tip :yes:

:hahaha: :rofl:

“Excuse U! Did I get any credit for Mother’s Day?? (Crickets) Stop butting in other ppl business”

:woohoo:

The normal fans will still buy their tickets Sandra :tea:

VDot says:

____________________________________

:crying1: :rofl: So basically you did this out of boredom. LOLOLOLOL!

coco creamy says:

Im praying for them, I really am, peace and blessing jay and bey :coffee:

User Friendly says:

Oprah…maya..Angela
      _________

:eek: why you use these strong ass faces as an example? you may as well said Shirley Chisolm & Cicely Tyson. :kona:

Buttercup says:

I wish they would sit their asses down and be PARENTS
      ============
      Let’s discuss. I imagine you’re fonting while your kids are down for naps or at summer camp? *places chin in hands like Miss Celie*

VDot says:

I said earlier, Tiny hates that nucca now :lol:

Wasting time says:

TIP was somewhere playing Hide the Tip :yes:
      ———————————
      I hate you !!

I’ll tell you how packed the 11th show was :tea:

missyJ says:

@V

I was waaaay too involved. She ended up getting pregnant by the side dude and was gonna abort it so she gave the clinic my number and address and I was her person. She had a miscarriage tho so that took care of that.

Her husband was a real pri*k tho. One of them types that is real cool in public but he crazy acting behind closed doors #LifetimeMovie

these were successful white folks in their forty’s too and I’m 23 looking at them like A MESS :eek:

:pigsfly:

Momma I made it!!! says:

@OTB lemme tell you my coworker dont wash HER hands once she leaves the facilities right :nono: …now I look at her like she got the ebola virus. my other coworker told me bout it once I got suspicious one day cause she come out the bathroom way to fast. We look out for each other now when it comes to office events… dont touch that she already touched the spoon :gossip:

When they start guving them away on the local stations, i’ll believe it
      Although i wouldnt go, its outside tooo hot/humid in august

____________________________________

:crying1: :rofl: So basically you did this out of boredom. LOLOLOLOL!

I am that friend. Like, you can sign me up for this kind of bullchit anyday of the week. :crying1: I wont judge.

VDot says:

She ended up getting pregnant by the side dude

Wait, so she was cheating on him too?!?!

This sounds like Tim Duncan’s situation with his wife. :huh:

Buttercup says:

==============
      Are these back in style? I have a slew of Dic-kies jumpsuits.

Damn yall aint got no chill! I just fukking yelped! :chase: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG :crying1: Youre so right. They all handsome. I hatechu. <–Angela as Bernadine voice.

User Friendly says:

Buttercup says:

everyday is bring your child to work day when its somebody else :lol:

Buttercup says:

I wish they would sit their asses down and be PARENTS
      ============

Parenting ain’t easy :crying1: I’m bout ready to say fugg this shyt …. until lil J starts smiling and then I be awww :love:

missyJ says:

Zendaya gon play Aaliyah in the biopic. I actually like her and lilmissy love her but :eyeroll: bad casting… It will be no TLC movie that’s for sure

I know that muhfukka seen Blue getting her half done head ass on that helicopter. :lol: They play too much. Blue is ALWAYS with them.

Kim is caring Nori around now so she can get “baby is cute” sympathy votes. :tea:

:eek: :popcorn: The best when its somebody else..

Cicely Tyson is still plantation sexy! Yall gonna leave Mama Flora out dis shyt.

missyJ says:

Wait, so she was cheating on him too?!?!

This sounds like Tim Duncan’s situation with his wife

===============

YAS lawd. They were going back and forth cheating on and catching each other.

He recorded their home phone. Then tole her one day, let’s go for a drive all romantical like and chit. They head toward the side dude house and he asks her if she need to tell him anything, she says no. They park out front, he asks again, she says no. He puts the CD of their phone convo in the player and asks again. She says yes :crying1: :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

I wish they would sit their asses down and be PARENTS
      ============
      Blue good. She goes EVERYWHERE with them and when they aren’t in the same place she is with Bey. Not like they just send her to granny house and be out there partying. They are working and showing her the hard work they put in early. I hope she appreciate and value it when she comes of age.

Buttercup says:

I’m researching afterschool options right now for Lil Butter. Honey Dip said I can’t be COO of Our Home Enterprises, LLC, because he’s trying to retire no later than 45 :wail: I’m trying to retire in a year or 2!

Are these back in style? I have a slew of Dic-kies jumpsuits.

Yep. You know its late 90s time in street fashion right now so youll see a lot of the old hip hop jumpsuits/Brooklyn/Bronx/aaliyah in baggy shorts and crop top styles.

missyJ says:

==============

I will creep past his house for you, friend the side piece on Facebook, Catfish the chick, I will run his name through all type of legal databases. My friends know, if you need to investigate I’m like Penny (from Inspector Gadget, not Goodtimes)

Wasting time says:

=============================
      They weren’t playing!

:hahaha: #TeamTHIS Yall petty. :hahaha: I love it.

My coworker is a big slovenly sloppy woman too. I don’t even want your store bought brownies ma’am. :blink:

missyJ says:

==============

HOw y’all making retirement plans and chit and y’all ain’t eem togeva? :rofl: Get yo WHOLE LIFE please!

Oh did you tell him about his Ginuwine (I imagined him oiled up and with an S-curl for sojme reason) trying be slick azz fren?

@Missy I just thought about it. Cause Dubb9 LOVE her too. But there is nobody who can even remotely dance as good as Aaliyah. :no: Zendaya was pretty much the only choice. That or CymphonyOrchestra Miller. I guess. I aint wild about that casting choice either though.

User Friendly says:

:crying: aint I a woman by Sojourner Truth sexy? :no:

______

I love her style. Love it. Very right now but still not trying to hard like the Jenner girls.

As Aaliyah tho? :huh: I guess she has the loving spirit.. but I don’t see the :think: edge.. but maybe she gonna show me! :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

=================

:chase: :chase:
      She done told us. She ain’t with him but he with her!!!
      She want to be Mrs Dip and he :bounce:

Buttercup says:

==================
      This makes me SEW happy. BroButter33 and BroButter37 have tons of clothes left here. They always been lanky, so most of the bottoms are about 25-26 in the waist. I can work with that :yes: I just found my gold name plate last week :lol:

Unshakable says:

@Who Dat,

Was that African Sign Language or Juanita Bynum Tongues in regards to your commentary in post numma 14?

She says yes

He must be a man of restraint case I would’ve lost it if a bitch let me get all the way to the damn door! :hahaha:

User Friendly says:

about 25-26 in the waist

:rolleyes: we see you sneak showing off.

Heffa! GTFOH with these first world problems! We got third world debts and we got this chit. *scales of justice hands*

:rofl: :rofl: :chase:

:yes: That’s what good friends are for. :fistbump:

Girlfriends call me about somebody I be like, “what’s his last name :waiting:

Straight court services. :hahaha:

VDot says:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: Yall seen that meme saying to find out if your guy is cheating by pulling up in front of his side piece’s house to see if his wi-fi connects :lol:

Buttercup says:

===========
      Black folk shyt :hahaha: All of his plans include me and Lil Butter. My name is on the deed of his condo, he made an investment in a company on my behalf, and whenever we talk about plans it’s still “us.”

Yep, I told him about his foe :yes: Dude resembles Willie B more than Ginuwine. When I let dude know that I told Honey Dip and has severed all ties to him, he said that he felt sick to his stomach earlier in the day because he compromised years of friendship :rolleyes: Yeah, okay. But before I told him that, he was still on some buddy-buddy ish. I had to hit him with a you, “FOH!”

VDot says:

_____________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: I thought she confirmed this with the whole Chinses back walker incident. :lol:

I am that friend. Like, you can sign me up for this kind of bullchit anyday of the week. I wont judge.
      ==============
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told yall my BFF had me at her ex hubby job. On my half Friday. She called me like :cell: I rode past his job and his car not there. I gotta go to work in an hour. Can you come and get the extra keys then go and stake out his job? :cool: Two hours later…Some bish drove up in his car. Picks him up. I follow them to to the Wal Mart. I get out of my car and into his. Yall wont ride away in this bish TODAY. :steer: She took a break and took me back to get my car. Put me out at the top of the parking lot and I just walked and got in my shyt and bounced like :peace: She left that dude car parked behind her job for A WEEK.

VDot says:

__________________________

:rofl: Yall are some ruthless heffas. And I am here for it!!! YAASSSSSS!!!!

Dude resembles Willie B more than Ginuwine.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Willie B….the Gah-rilla that managed to die at Zoo Atlanta???????????????????????????????????????

I am so WEAK.

Buttercup says:

about 25-26 in the waist

:rolleyes: we see you sneak showing off.
      ===============
      I have a 24″ waist :winky: I can’t get much bigger than that. Y’all would describe me as being Maytagish after the meet and greet if that’s the case.

Wasting time says:

================================
      :dead:
      I done did ish I can’t even tell on a blog. Statue still running on some ish for my bff. Her and I are both only children and are sisters since the 4th grade. I rides for my nigga!

Yall are some ruthless heffas. And I am here for it!!! YAASSSSSS!!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And you know I left him a present. :yes: I stopped at the grocery sto’ on my way back to her job. I was like bish I can only leave this meat in the trunk of this car ONLY if it is truly over. Yall will never be able to ride in this vehicle as a family unit AGANE if I leave this open pack of generic bacon in here. She was like do it… do it…do it :yes:

Buttercup says:

===========
      :| I’m tired of corporate ‘murica, Bey. I just want to live in Butter Land. Honey Dip makes more than enough to support us all and our lifestyle. I guess the peanuts I bring to the table will get him to retirement 10 years earlier. Is he using me? :thinking: :lol:

and are sisters since the 4th grade
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me and BFF go back since 3rd grade. I tell Dubb9 all the time you same age I was when I met your crazy azz Aunt T.

:love:

VDot says:

Oh yeah, it’s a :newpost:

Wasting time says:

Who Dat Dubb
      Aww!
      I want my child to have a friend that goes that far back. Mr Time got one too. Until they were married they were each others emergency contacts !

Ms Peaches says:

That or CymphonyOrchestra Miller
      ———————————
      (Slammed down the piano lid like in color purple):rofl: LOL can’t take no more.

Buttercup says:

==============
      :yes: The one and only. I wish I could post his pic beside Willie B’s. I know that someone would recognize him though. They could go for brothers. Okay, maybe that’s an exaggeration. Definitely first cousins though.

bama_n_jersey says:

Who Dat says

Told yall my BFF had me at her ex hubby job. On my half Friday. She called me like I rode past his job and his car not there. I gotta go to work in an hour. Can you come and get the extra keys then go and stake out his job? Two hours later…Some bish drove up in his car. Picks him up. I follow them to to the Wal Mart. I get out of my car and into his. Yall wont ride away in this bish TODAY. She took a break and took me back to get my car. Put me out at the top of the parking lot and I just walked and got in my shyt and bounced like She left that dude car parked behind her job for A WEEK.
      —————————

This stroy has my whole left side hurting from laughing….I wish I could have been a fly on the wall with him trying to explain this… :rofl:

honeybun3757 says:

I thought they were boycotting Florida due to the Zimmerman verdict. So much for that.