Big Boi and Sherlita Patton Are Off the Market

Big Boi and Sherlita Patton

Outkast rapper Big Boi and his wife, local entrepreneur Sherlita Patton, have dropped their plans for divorce.

If you recall, Sherlita filed for divorce from the rap mogul on Oct. 2.

At the time Sherlita stated the marriage was “irretrievably broken.” She sought alimony, an equitable division of marital property and attorney’s fees, and child support for the couple’s two children, son Cross (who just made the Honor Roll at school) and daughter Jordan, who graduated high school last year.

It is always a blessing when couples put the needs of their children before their own. It is so easy to file for divorce and walk away from a marriage. But mature, responsible couples who understand that marriage is a continuous work in progress will persevere through the hard time and make their marriage work.

Congrats to Big Boi and Sherlita!

From gossip tabloid TMZ:

ANDRE 3000 is not the only person with whom BIG BOI has reunited … we’ve learned he and his estranged wife have dropped their divorce … shocking because it was super contentious.

As TMZ first reported … Big Boi’s wife, Sherlita Patton, FILED DIVORCE DOCS[2] last October after 11 years of marriage. She demanded support and full custody. Big Boi RESPONDED [3]that she wasn’t getting anything without a fight.

But in quiet fashion … the two filed docs earlier this month asking the judge to 86 the divorce … and the judge obliged.

The move is not completely out of left field — Big Boi posted a photo of Patton on Mother’s Day with the caption, “Happy Mother’s Day to my queen.”

Meanwhile, due to heavy demand, Outkast has added a third concert at Centennial Olympic Park at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 28.

• Outkast Announce ‘ATLast’ Concert in Atlanta
  • Jada Pinkett’s open Letter to a friend who is getting divorced
  • Did an Open Relationship Doom Ashton and Demi’s Marriage?
  • Big Boi’s Wife, Sherlita Patton, Files for Divorce

• MissSophiaizhere

Happy Monday all, I guess it’s cheaper to keep her :tea:

• hell_on_heels

I’m truly happy for them…..I guess my DREAM of :hump: Big Boi is….:dead:

• hell_on_heels

:dead:

• aRoTh

I’m so glad they worked it out.

“Can’t gamble feeding baby on that dope money. Might not always be sufficient. But them ppl at the United Parcel Service and the post office didn’t call you back b/c you had…..cloudypiss….” :blunt:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Good for them. I hope they can work through it. I know the children are happy.

How bout that :woot: don’t give up guys :clap:

• Savannah

Congrats to them! Love is beautiful! :love:

• sassyshe

He took a Timbaland move – it is so much more cheaper to keep them. He probably did a Kobe threw her a few property and some cash and convinced her to stay

hell_on_heels says:

I’m truly happy for them…..I guess my DREAM of Big Boi is….:dead:
      _____________________________

him being married has never stopped anyone else from being able to :sheep: big boi. one monkey dont stop no show :nono:

:applause: Good for them. I wish them the best, and some privacy.

:duel: fall byke groupiehoebishes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Somebody did them cakalashuns.. Came byke let’s work it out.

Chile the Ticket line at PUBLIX on east Atlanta rd was bananas :phew: folks was coming from all over trying to get them tickets :eek: hope its a good show

• Just Looking

@AROTH Spottieottiedopalicious

:danban1: :danban: :danban1:

• VDot

3 Stacks is way cuter than Big Boi :yes: Big Boi looks like the not cute son of Cedric the Entertainer…

Are you going to the concert SR? You need some fine Roses there with you? :popcorn:

• Just Looking

Congrats to Big Boi and Sherlita!
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      any other words, he learned that dem HO’s ain’t loyal

INTERESTING

Did he find it was cheaper to keep her OR did she figure out she wasn’t getting much so she may as well turn a blind eye

:tea:

• VDot

Word on the curb since the late 50?s is Aretha oldest boy is also her brother. In other words…she had a baby by her daddy.

:blink:

• Afiya

Cheaper to keep her :shrug:

V.
      I always thought they were both sessi, due to the swag and how they carried themselves. But Big was always the one for me, and now you’ve ruined it by bring up Ceddy :huh:

Oh Ced sessi swag to me too :kona:

• VDot

Did yall let Bird know? Poor baby was stressing out behind those tickets.

• Afiya

>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :winky:

Look at that background :eek: I wanna go :eek:

• Just Looking

VDot says:

:blink:
      What…. WHAT WHAT

Dubb do you know of this….

WHAT :facepalm:

Kdub is thee one who tole us about it :eek:

• luVn_liFe…

Whatever the Case, I do commend them for giving it a SHOT! It always saddens me to see the Demise of One’s Marriage

:thankyou:

• Who Dat

I was telling @Aroth and our other homies…last week Sway was out all week. And Heather B. was left in charge. That chick was hittin us with some ‘Kast stuff I aint NEVER heard on NAH radio station. You had to be a DIE HARD fan to know some of that stuff she was throwin on. When she put on “Skew It On The Bar-B???”

:headphone: + :steer: + :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

:thankyou:

:cosign:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

V.

Oh Ced sessi swag to me too
      ___________________________

yeah they both look good to me too for different reasons. extra points to Big Boi for never wearing a wig or dress like when Erykah Badu turned Andre out.

Oh Ced sessi swag to me too :kona:

Ced is sessi :yes: Ran into him at a club in the CO one time. He was cool as chit.

Us: :huh: Look at this old man thanking he Cedric the Entertainer. :eyeroll: He wishes he was as cool as Ced.

Friend: :stop: That IS Cedric. He had a show here tonight.

Us: OMG!!! Introduce us. We LOOOOOVVVEEEEE Ceddy Ced. He so handsome.

#groupiesitellya :lol:

• Just Looking

@Dubb – Yeah, Heather B is Throw back for real. Aside for Sirius, a lot of young ins don’t know her. It’s a shame, but she is talented and has mad knowledge. :yes:

• VDot

@JLO – I copied and pasted that from downstairs. It was originally Dubb’s comment :yes: Says ‘Retha’s nickname for him is “Broson” :yes:

What…. WHAT WHAT

Dubb do you know of this….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yep babe. I am the one who said it downstairs. From all that I read… it is the WORST kept secret in Detroit chile. I thought it was a really BAD rumor when I FIRST heard it years ago. But come to find out the boy BC is sealed. I have heard of adoption BC’s to be sealed. But why his? Before she was even famous. She was 13. But HER DADDY was already a big time preacher. THAT would be WHY.

================
      :clap:

• User Friendly

Us: Look at this old man thanking he Cedric the Entertainer. He wishes he was as cool as Ced.

:rofl: I bet he smelled good too, didnt he :love:

• Just Looking

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:thankyou:

:cosign:

:themhoesaintloya: <<<<< He learnt

Friend: :stop: That IS Cedric. He had a show here tonight.

Us: OMG!!! Introduce us. We LOOOOOVVVEEEEE Ceddy Ced. He so handsome.

#groupiesitellya :lol:

Awww, I read that like I was there :heart:

==============

Bishes be hatin :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

She was 13. But HER DADDY was already a big time preacher. THAT would be WHY.
      ~~~~~~~~”
      :no:

Mayne that’s all types of FcuKed UP!

:rofl: I bet he smelled good too, didnt he :love:

_________________________

:yes: And he got that body type I like to snuggle with. Him and Gerald! :love:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

him being married has never stopped anyone else from being able to big boi.
      ——–
      And the well wishes end at comment 9 :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I bet he smelled good too, didnt he

===========

And I ain’t never seen Ced looking ashy. You know he keeps his Cocoa Butter game type

• User Friendly

Says ‘Retha’s nickname for him is “Broson”

:vomit: somebody would have to die. amazing how many mothers allow this to go on. that nigga would have multiple causes of death on his death certificate and I would tell them, now seal that! :rules:

• Just Looking

What…. WHAT WHAT
      Dubb do you know of this….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Most adoptions are sealed.

I was adopted.

5….4…3….2…1

:gossip:

has mad knowledge
      ^^^^^^^^^
      You about to break out into a BREAKDANCE :danban: Imma put on my jogging suit :fistbump:
      ==================
      User, I get weak in the knees for a confident good smelling mayne yo! :rofl:

Him and Gerald!
      :cheers:
      :love:
      :woot: *<–let's out one loud Wooo Yeahh* :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________

Man done told yall what love means. Love means I cant afford the divorce. :hahaha:

~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

Most adoptions are sealed.

I was adopted.

5….4…3….2…1

:gossip:

I just KNEW you was a Royal :gossip:
      Let’s go find them :steer:
      :kiss:

• pointhimout

good for them. it’s better to have access to the money vs having to wait for months to get the money. she did the right thing, go back, enjoy hte lifestyle and continue raising the kids in that there home.

• Unshakable

I am glad they decided to give their marriage another chance. Whatever works for them. Now i have 2 questions for the rose garden:

1. If he had been a regla common folk, would she hadda stayed?

2. If your partner continually sowed their royal oats like prince akim was supposed to, would you stay?

:think:

• Just Looking

@Dubb – But knew I was adopted, by my step dad…Cause my mama lied. Long Story….

Waiting to hear back from Lifetime. This is all I talk about until; negotiations are completed.

:tea:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I’mma call you Roses out because y’all be trying to sneak stuff in like it’s cool or you just being helpful when you really ain’t ish. Ex: DTTS saying old boy downstairs needs to capitalize on his eye being gone and make a line of fly eye patches :crying1:
      What the design gone be????? A picture of an eye closed and writing underneath say “but I’m sleep tho” :tea:
      Stop it :rofl:

@USER
      “NInja musta did the math on that divorce and quickly mustered up some more “love.”
      _____________________________

Man done told yall what love means. Love means I cant afford the divorce

“Love” = Scam broke niggas came up with to convince hoes to phuck.
      :yes:

• Unshakable

@User,

Are those your breasts in that gravi? If so, can I have some? I don’t wanna be CEO of the Itty Bitty Tiddy Committee tuhday. :hug:

• Who Dat

Most adoptions are sealed.

I was adopted.

^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yep. One of my childhood friends was too. Her BC was sealed.

I aint never heard of no run of the mill person BC being sealed though.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

JL :hugs:

Unshakable says:

1. If he had been a regla common folk, would she hadda stayed?

_______________________________

hell yeah. ppl in the hood do this all the time. Big Boi and Sherlita aint royals (like JL). they are hood folks with money. :shrugs:

I know a chick right now that has a baby by the same dude as her sister and they all live in the same building because love conquers all and shyt :tea:

I was adopted

==========

explains sew much :lol:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Stop it :rofl:

IT’S A GOOD IDEA :rollseyes: Because EYE said so :kona:
      He could have one that says Left Eye :tea: and put it on his right eye, everybody is a follower nowadays so THERE IS MONEY TO BEEE MADE :rules:

#itsherfatfaultshedidit :kona:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – But knew I was adopted, by my step dad…Cause my mama lied. Long Story….

:thinking: Was it you that said your daddy told the DNA folks :stop: Fugg yo credentials? :hahaha:

Unshakable says:

@User,

____________________________

nope and if it was I wouldnt admit it :rofl:

cat/fatwoman makes me look flat chested :ashamed:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *inserts a Kermit none of my bidness meme*

4 of my followers got the same man….

*hits MissyJ with one FOH for #60* :hahaha:
      ——————-
      Unshakable says:

1. If he had been a regla common folk, would she hadda stayed?

:think:
      ===========
      1st off Hey Honeybun :hug: (tight)

Okay, ansers:

(said in a squeaky :chickenhead: voice) :rofl:
      1. Yeah, if he got it like that! :chickenhead:
      2. Hail no, cus he ain’t got it like that! :chickenhead:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:offtopic: The gossip mags are saying Hank Baskett (Kendra’s husband) has been :jack: on trannies. Well he still has a paynus so is that a tranny? Anyways that’s a hot mess :lol:

He could have one that says Left Eye and put it on his right eye,
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or one that says The Eye Is Right.

*wallslides my azz to hell*

• sassyshe

“Love” = Scam broke niggas came up with to convince hoes to phuck.

by Man, I just don’t care™
      ———————–

Lets revised that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s what happens when yall brag on yall nigga’s stroke game.
      :ha: :haha:

cat/fatwoman
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS BEST not be about my friend :nono:

*wolf howls* :kona:

• VDot

That daddy too? That has to be convenient for all involved parties :yes: Daddy be like go tell your BroCo to brang his azz up here :spank: . And tell his mama, she’s gettin some wood too tonight. :lol:

He could have one that says Left Eye and put it on his right eye,
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or one that says The Eye Is Right.

*wallslides my azz to hell*
      :fistbump:
      OR one that says” EYE got ALL thee Answers :kona: <–stairwell to hail

@SASSY SHE
      “Love a term coined by a crafty chick that allowed dudes to letloose on their purse strings and sign over property”

Nah. We don’t sign over purse strings and property for no “love.” :rofl:

We could care less bout that chit. Hence we go to prostitutes and pay them. We sign that chit over cause yall got the puzzies. :shrugs:

Not cause of no “love.”
      Men use “love” to get sex, and women use sex to get “love.” :yes:

• libra80sbaby

Glad they decided to work it out…Cheaper to keep her huh Big Boi :tea:

Well, it’s my fantasy to bed those two brothers, but aint no babies or ish in the fantasy :rofl:

• Who Dat

Daddy be like go tell your BroCo to brang his azz up here . And tell his mama, she’s gettin some wood too tonight
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tell your Aunt-Aunt to be ready.

Men use “love” to get sex, and women use sex to get “love.” :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: Tell em Man :lol:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

EYE got all the answers :hahaha:

How about:
      Eye said it and I MF meant it :picture of Trick D:
      Eye of the tiger…. That’s how I lost my eye.. A tiger
      Eye fly above :blink:

• User Friendly

That’s what happens when yall brag on yall nigga’s stroke game.
      ___________________________________

nah, I think a dude that wants to cheat is just gonna try and fugg regardless. its just kinda what they do :shrugs:

like I said, one monkey dont stop no show. went to my friend’s house one day and she wasnt home. her man came to the door in his draws. she aint told me nothing about no stroke game. dude was trying to fugg anybody that came to the door that day.

• VDot

Hence we go to prostitutes and pay them.

How many prostitutes you been with? Any trannies? :waiting:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NAWWWWllll MISTAKE!!!! :eek: I read this weekend she put his ass out!
      :eek:

ermahGAWD

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tell your Aunt-Aunt to be ready.
      ———-
      Go tell Daddyuncle we ready to go :waiting:

==============

It’s just always some folks when this chit come out, it’s not hard to fathom and you eem like :smack: duh. He one of them.

Baby Hank is too cute..

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@Luvie:no: She just had a baby too. She will go crazy on him. She one bounced check away from a meth pipe

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

i’m sure erbody been cheated on before, but marriage is sooooo much more serious and pose to be before god..how do you walk away? but, how do you stay if the trust keeps getting broken without feeling like you done lost yo sense of self respect cuz you “turned a blind eye”? i know she use to a certain lifestyle, but sumtimes money ain’t more important IMO :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:fistbump:

wayment. :think: if two brothers run a train on the same girl does that still count as incest?

MsTake
      THEN he could get some groupiedudes to rock them patches. The hoes gonna go wild, yelling :cheer: ‘Franklin! Franklin!’ (Money Talks :rofl: )

• Who Dat

How many prostitutes you been with? Any trannies
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why Mister Cee always pop up in my head when prostitutes and trannies mentioned tho.

Not Eddie. Not Mase.

Mister Cee.

“turned a blind eye”

another patch name, or nah?

• luVn_liFe…

She just had a baby too. She will go crazy on him
      ~~~~~~
      :eek: EYE Know guhhl :blink: :no: EEEWWWWWhh, well she’ll always have a place with her geriatric luva

User,
      IONO :thinking: I bean with the one (back in the day) but the older one is tooooooo sexy :eek: and he be flirting :winky: STILL
      But I got morals soooo :nono: #damnmoralsHmmp :(

@VDOT
      “Hence we go to prostitutes and pay them.

How many prostitutes you been with? Any trannies?
      ___________________________

:nono:
      I would blow my elbow out :jack: before I did that. Not in a million years. I feel that is for ugly and broke niggas.

User Friendly says:

“turned a blind eye”

another patch name, or nah?

:fistbump: Sounds like it! :lol:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

i also know a man that made a daughter with his live in mistress…made the mistress and her baby call his wifey mama…but she allowed it all and treated the mistress and the baby like crap, until they was out in public and she had to make it look good…the husband/daddy had a thang for youngins, so of course he molested his mistresses daughter, which is also his real daughter…i cant make this stuff up

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

User,
      IONO I bean with the one (back in the day) but the older one is tooooooo sexy and he be flirting STILL
      But I got morals soooo #damnmoralsHmmp
      ________________________________

:popcorn: so you got hoe tendencies too, huh? :fistbump:

does Big Boi have on Skidz?? :eek:

well she’ll always have a place with her geriatric luva

This Nucca :facepalm: Quotes from him:

“And it’s nothing — it’s no offense to transgender women, but I only get with transgender women for one thing and one thing only, and that’s for oral sex,” he said. “Like I said: I never had sex with a man. I never had sex with a transgender woman.”

“And then I’m sitting here saying, ‘But I’m not gay,’ because I haven’t penetrated another man.”

• Unshakable

@DTTS,

hey sugah pie a la mode….how you be? :kiss:

@User,

You know what, bosoms? That’s ok…..i will just eat some collards and hot water cornbread and hope this will helpe fill out. If not, i can always pull a vanessa huxtable and stuff my top with tissue.

#alternativesolutions :rofl:

*2 Yo mama’s* User :mad:
      *whispers* What’s Skidz? :thinking:
      And I’m not goin :no:
      :wail: #hencemyfantasy #hmmmmp

• VDot

Nuccas never wanna claim that they purchase pussci off the black market. Yet, it’s a billion dollar industry, so who buying it? :eek: Eddie and Mister Cee ain’t buying it all by themselves. :no:

• Unshakable

@Man,

So then, what do you feel for kim? Lust? :think:

Unshakable says:

@DTTS,

hey sugah pie a la mode….how you be? :kiss:

:love: I am blessed and Highly favored! :nun:
      No complaints here :no:

VDot says:

This Nucca Quotes from him:

__________________________________

whooooooo said this?? :rofl: I have never met a dude who ONLY wanted head. they get excited and wanna at least put the tip in.

VDot says:

This Nucca :facepalm: Quotes from him:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      WHAT,Who said this V?? Hank Baskett????? :popcorn:

• Afiya

@Man, so I read you’s a Scorpio…why didn’t I pick that up? :thinking:

My diddy and my son are Scorpio’s, both HOES! My son had a wife, babymomma, and a girlfriend all at the same time…everybody knew everybody, the babymomma and the girlfriend HATED each other…busted windows, flated tires for the past 6 years. He has finally had ENOUGH (Father’s Day) and went back to his wife (Bless her heart) but not before they both beat the snot outta him…one got him one day, the other got him the next…he is still recoporating :hahaha:

Yea Man, you true to form! :lol:

well she’ll always have a place with her geriatric luva
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hugh Heffa 105 year old self is remarried now.

Kendra better have a plan C.

they get excited and wanna at least put the tip in
      :eek: :yes: :ashamed: <–with the puppy dog eyes :rofl:

My son had a wife, babymomma, and a girlfriend all at the same time
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *inserts a Kermit meme none of my bidness right here*

Nukka will have a wifey, 4 sidepieces, and 2 friends… and steady be hollin these hoes aint loyal.

:crying1:

VDot says:

Nuccas never wanna claim that they purchase pussci off the black market. Yet, it’s a billion dollar industry, so who buying it? Eddie and Mister Cee ain’t buying it all by themselves

:tea: chile

my guy friend says men always pay one way or another. dates = buying pussi.

well she’ll always have a place with her geriatric luva
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hugh Heffa 105 year old self is remarried now.

Kendra better have a plan C.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile BOO!!!! Hef need to lay down somewhere;by his self!

That girl Krystal DID Go back to him, but they would all go together it don’t matter. That’s what got them famous :eek:

Wasn’t his wife Krystal a twin who was slobbing on Hef at the SAME DAM TIME ?

=============

Slim Wisdom

____________________________

:yes: And he’s been doing it since 2005/2006, yet he never played the tip game or let them play it on him :eyeroll:

@Luvn – Mister Cee

• Unshakable

@DTTS,

To that list i will add saved, sanctified, and still holdin on. Redeemed would be so proud! :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mister Cee. In his apology for liking male strong jaw action.

@Luvn – Mister Cee
      *BLANKSTARE* :blink: :blink: :blink:

My son had a wife, babymomma, and a girlfriend all at the same time
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *inserts a Kermit meme none of my bidness right here*

:crying1:
      ====================================
      I read a study a few years back. Long story short, our men will string along the newnews for about 395 days until they let the other go. The other races about 22 days, or some ish like that :smack:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

VDot says:

____________________________
      That’s how Mr.Take got me. He also said he was proficient at the withdrawal method. 2 of my kids here off the rhythm/withdrawal method :facepalm: afterwards he said he knew what he did but it was sew good he was like :oops: and acting like he didn’t do it :chase:

113 :fistbump: :love: :kiss:
      =============
      111 :rofl: #whatwouldslimgoodysay :dead:
      ===========
      LuvLife, them twins butts got outta control, you seen the beach shots? :blink:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Slim Wisdom
      ———
      I always miss the opportunity to quote a Slim Wisdom gem :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

you seen the beach shots?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NOPE and Im sure I Don’t want to either

• Afiya

@Dubb

:yes:

This fool was in the hospital…all them showed up including his children…what these two tricks do…pull butcher knives on each other, shut the hospital floor down..they calling me…I’m like WTF you think I’m gonna do…we in two different states… :smack: Shyt was bananas!! :smh:

___________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Scorpios :eek: Always doing sneaky ish in the bedroom :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

=======I’d like to read that :tea:

BUMP THAT! THAT’S HOW YOU GOT ME A THE BUFFET LINE! :mad: Talmbout you know how to Withdraw from the table eating :cuss: You shamed me sew bad that day :facepalm:

• VDot

:shocked: They came to the ‘spital WITH the knives? They already said, chit, the ‘spital the best place to have the fight. Anyone get hurt, we go doctors on standby :lol: Does he have kids with all three women?

MissyJ, you’re going to have to go to a search engine, because I can’t for the life of me recall where I read it. Maybe a Time article IONO :smack:

luVn_liFe… says:

you seen the beach shots?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NOPE and Im sure I Don’t want to either

:rofl: straight like that!

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

wayment. if two brothers run a train on the same girl does that still count as incest?
      ———
      :yes: If they paynuses touch

Afiya says:

@Dubb

all them showed up including his children… <—this part.
      ___________________________

:facepalm: My people, my people.

Sir Lucious Left Foot figured out it’s cheaper to keep her, huh? :lol:

Hey y’all :hi:

They aren’t watching their diets LuvLife :lol:

• Who Dat

Scorpios Always doing sneaky ish in the bedroom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Correct. Told yall I woke up pregnant and extra hungover with Dub9. :no:

• Afiya

Nobody got hurt, tricks ain’t even go to jail cause the Security Guard (female) put them all out than came back to my son room and gave him her phone no. :smack:

LAWD #thethirstisreal

• Just Looking

VDot says:

Just Looking says:
      @Dubb – But knew I was adopted, by my step dad…Cause my mama lied. Long Story….
      BOLS and hollers out loud! YES, he did.

I stay as close to that nigga :yes: I’m his only child. :yes:

My son is their ret now. Him and his wife have no children together.

:nun:
      :nun:
      :nun:

I can’t for the life of me recall where I read it. Maybe a Time article IONO

===========

You betta not be repeating some Slim Study you read on the byke of a serial box :chase:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

when did it become so wrong to do a courthouse wedding, a really nice reception and a bangin a$$ honeymoon??? ppl nowadays :no: :angry:

Sir Lucious Left Foot
      ^^^^^^^^
      EYE PATCH name, or nah? :thinking: :kona:

Hey Butter :waves: What(who) you do this weekend? :popcorn:
      #ikidikid

• Just Looking

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

they get excited and wanna at least put the tip in
      :eek: :yes: :ashamed: <–with the puppy dog eyes :rofl:
      They lame excuse

The tip… leads to straight :hump: bent over holdn ya ankles

• Afiya

He only HAD children with his wife (3), than he had a baby by one of the tricks, so now he has a son & grandson 9 months apart :smh:

• Just Looking

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Do you! Everybody has different priorities. Do want you pocket book says you can.

it adds up real fas

missyJ says:

I can’t for the life of me recall where I read it. Maybe a Time article IONO

===========

You ACCUSING ME OF PLAGARISM? :blink:

It’s on now! :box: <–two taps to the middle of forehead :rofl:

You got me re-curious :hahaha: Imma go see if I can find it. BRB! :pigsfly:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

did I just spell serial instead of cereal? :facepalm: but Imma ack like I did’t it on purpose cuz it was SLim Study :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It aint never been wrong. Its right… what you and your dude say is right. TUH.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:eek: hope its a good show
      ==========
      :cosign: I got my tickets for the Friday show :woohoo:

MissyJ,
      I’m looking now and the 1st thing that pops up:
      Men with larger testicles, more likely to cheat :hahaha:

brb

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

Just Looking says:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

it adds up real fas
      *******************
      i do know that…i am such a boy!!! i hate planning stuff…it’s not fun to me :(

• User Friendly

a friend of a friend put her honeymoon on her registry and thats it. I thought that was a good idea. weddings are boring anyway. all the ppl want is the music and the open bar.

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It aint never been wrong. Its right… what you and your dude say is right. TUH.
      ****************
      i realize that, but why so many ppl hear that and be pearl clutching and falling out like i said jesus ain’t real or sumn?

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

User Friendly says:

***********************
      they like a whole 10 mins and that’s it…that’s a new one tho, never heard of it…good idea

@DTTS

I just did some googling. I found a book I want to read. “Is Marriage for White People?” Checking my library now…

Fugg folks, everyone has an opinion THAT DOESN’T MATTER.

Where they money at? :eek:

No one has any TACT nowadays :no:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

didn’t mean to interrupt yall’s talking with an :offtopic:
      just curious….

Missy J :lol:
      Well at least you found something. I couldn’t find anything related to the article :no:
      AND iono if it was even an article, or a study in some book IONO :facepalm:

:cya: <—says Going to Lunch

:pigsfly: Kdub, she's ready to race agane :grill:

• SummerBaby

——————–
      If I ever get married again a courthouse wedding is cool w/me.

@UNSHAKEABLE

:mad:

I LOVE KIM! LOVE! Don’t be questioning my love for Kim!!!! :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

That’s what happens when yall brag on yall nigga’s stroke game.
      ===========
      I can’t believe I actually agree with Man.

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

i knew i wasn’t weird for being ok with that….

Joker, there’s some Serious Planners on here :yes: You should ask, maybe they can help or give you some ideas :yes:

WE DO IT ALL on here :lol:

bbl

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: They aren’t watching their diets LuvLife
      ~~~~~
      Oh boy

@DTS
      “Men with larger testicles, more likely to cheat ”
      _______

This is scientific fact. Animals with larger testes are more promiscuous. That’s why dogs have larger testes than humans even though they are roughly half a human’s size.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@UNSHAKEABLE

I LOVE KIM! LOVE! Don’t be questioning my love for Kim!!!!
      ____________________________

they are debating whether she should get the next fashion icon award. I know the blog is going to crucify me, but I honestly think she should.

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

:dead:

@USER
      “I LOVE KIM! LOVE! Don’t be questioning my love for Kim!!!!
      ____________________________

Who else even in the discussion?

• User Friendly

Who else even in the discussion?

dunno. the question was just whether or not she should be considered.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

What(who) you do this weekend?
      =========
      Hey boo :hug: No action this weekend. Honey Dip is still in the Midwest. I just went apartment hunting and church. Mama Butter has me busy with this church stuff :phew:

• sassyshe

@nojoke my philosophy is spend that cash on my ring, so I have a nice parting gift. I believe in that 55 dollar certificate food, a small luncheon (thats even stretching it) and me comfortably living until its time (hopefully his death) to part ways

Icon.. key word for me.

• sassyshe

Pre kayne id say yes

@USER
      “Who else even in the discussion?

dunno. the question was just whether or not she should be considered.
      It’s a rhetorical question. Meaning, no one else should even be considered competition.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Honey Dip is still in the Midwest.

============

Is he now? :tea:

• Wasting time

Hey Butter :hi:

FaSerious
      It ain’t wrong. That is how I wanted to get married but Mr. said I want all our friends and family to see you walk down the isle to me… How I say no to that :thinking:

• VDot

Who else even in the discussion?

Just Kim and her Mama Kris :yes: Well let me rephrase that. They’re the only ones who even think she should receive the next fashion icon award.

Icon.. key word for me.

I said to myself HERE COME OTB as soon as I hit submit :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

What’s the last thing Kim was photo’d in…? Anyone?

What thing did Kim wear last that you HAVE to have..?

_________

And ppl who love bandage dresses..

• OutsidetheBox

And blazers over bandage dresses..

• User Friendly

dunno. the question was just whether or not she should be considered.
      __________________________________

:lol: my bad, hun. I shoulda knewed

I said to myself HERE COME OTB as soon as I hit submit :rofl:
      ______

Haaaa. Surprised you agree with them tho, I must say. :shrug:

• VDot

What thing did Kim wear last that you HAVE to have..?

:thinking: Kanye’s balls? :yes:

============

Honestly Kourtney is far more fashionable than Kim. She does most of the buying for their stores and designing for their line.

@OTB

When was the last time your drunk friend Beyonce wore something anyone had to have????
      :mad:

For ugly and broke niggas :crying1: :phew:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Same shat happened to me too. My mama and my sister. Hell we aint even want a RECEPTION. We wanted to go to courthouse, go take some pics with our babies, go eat, and drop them kids off at my mama house and go to the daggone beach. My mama and sister was like yall should AT LEAST have a reception. And here come hubby :wave: << money. Nukka if you dont put that money UP! He was like the reception is FOR us. We should at least pay SOMETHING. :shrug: Ummm do you want one? Other day you said you DID NOT. He said no not really. Well let THEM pay for it. Shyt. We DID end up paying though.

It is up to YOU. And your guy. Dont let folks talk you into anything you dont want.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

*runs in outta breath from yet another meeting* :phew: i needta get my arse to the undaground r/r… they tryna work me like a field hand :whip: i aint eem been able to lurk :phew:

…in other news… read last night where somebody had a birfday?
      Was that you OTB?

(belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL! :happybirthday: :hug:
      :tea:

:shocked:

this blasphemous talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk tsk. I sorry. Did I :cloud: on Kim’s bought style? :tea: :lolsign:

Is he now? :tea:
      ==========
      Yep :tea:

Haaaa. Surprised you agree with them tho, I must say
      ______________________________

icon, perhaps not but she definitely tries harder than most. if it was “our” award she would win cuz our folk like her. its their award though, so Im not sure. they would dig Cher up from wherever she is before they let Kim get icon status. I do think she is striving for that, she got the look in her eyes. she wants it bad! :bounce:

who else wants it as bad? :think: even when she fails its because she tries too dam hard.

Peep toe platssssssssssssssss :shank:

I imagine someone on this blog is wearing them rat now. *giggles* *fall tf out*

I might need to leave..

• OutsidetheBox

:hug: :thankyou: I did have a born day yesterday. :yes: I look like it right now too.. :|

• Who Dat

What thing did Kim wear last that you HAVE to have..?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I would really like a pair of them color cap toed CL’s she got in every color of the rainbow. And I like her in all white. Oh oh oh… and when she had on that blue dress with the pockets. I like some of Kim’s fashion choices. Dont kill me.

Happy Bday, OTB :partyhat:

Nancy’s gravi :ghost:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >>>>>>>>>>>> OKAY! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      My MIL is still sour me\hubby got married by the Justice of the Peace. We didn't want a big wedding or reception. We GOT MARRIED FOR US!
      We both wanted nice rings and a seven day honeymoon on a tropical island.
      AND THAT's What we did :tea:

I imagine someone on this blog is wearing them rat now. *giggles* *fall tf out*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Get from under my desk laughin at my dayum SHOES @OTB.

Happy birthday to ya crazy self. :party:

<———– OTB need to get on our level, hmph! :rofl:

• Wasting time

What thing did Kim wear last that you HAVE to have..?

=====================
      Reggie Bush :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

its their award though ,<— :yes: which is why I think she wont be. She has looked great lately (when she gets the fit right) and that's thanks to Kanye.

But they would never award her pre-Kanye style. Its too pedestrian. And she hasn't looked great for long enough to give it to her.

OutsidetheBox says: Peep toe platssssssssssssssss :shank:

I imagine someone on this blog is wearing them rat now. *giggles* *fall tf out*

I might need to leave..
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      TheM IZZ a NO NO?? B :hug:

• User Friendly

how often do they give these icon awards? every year or every decade? aint nobody been alive long enough to be an icon? nope, not even Rihanna. even though Im still happy she won.

• luVn_liFe…

Wasting time says: What thing did Kim wear last that you HAVE to have..?

=====================
      Reggie Bush :tea:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :woohoo: OKaY! :phew: Yes lawd that’s one FIONE specimen of a MAN

Butter! why you laughing at my club/church shoes? :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Butter! why you laughing at my club/church shoes?
      ===========
      I didn’t laugh :ashamed: The bow killed me :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

The mago? Or the Lucite? :heart: Either way!

I think she looks hot to death in all white. Loved the little show she pt on before being thrice married :yes: :thumbsup:

I like the MAJORITY of Kim’s clothes :yes: Literally, almost everything. I may style it different but her pieces are always on. She started off ruff, but she is rounding out nicely. I just don’t think a year of looking nice is award worthy. I would NEVA kill you. What us gone do with yous? :bite: Neva. :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

The.fugging.bow is icing on an already flat cake.. :cry:

• OutsidetheBox

:thankyou: Guys!!! :heart: It rained on my parade but I slept like a fawking baby! :zzz: :smoke: :zzz:

Where Sandra went? :think:

Oh yeah, that bow let ‘em know who the birthday girl is :wink: plus they shiny :thumbsup:

#winning :biggrin:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Where Sandra went?
      ___________________________________

iono but watch she come back with a post from loyal reader RWilliams :team:

:tea: not team!

• OutsidetheBox

We both wanted nice rings and a seven day honeymoon on a tropical island.

:heart: Can I have yall rings when yall inevitably upgrade? One for me a set for my cat as well..

TheM IZZ a NO NO?? B :hug: <—— :hug: *giggles* The style is a bit dated. And that's all I will say. :lol: Nancy sew mean to me! :heart:

• luVn_liFe…

:woohoo: :woohoo: My clothes FINALLY Are falling of ME!

Reggie Bush. :crying1: :rofl:

:lol: UFO :chase:

:crying1: Coulda been team… Teamthat :crying1:

Where Sandra went?

luVn_liFe… says:

My clothes FINALLY Are falling of ME!

so you bout to get another raise or nah? :waves:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: DID.YEW.Mean.CAT. as in ANIMAL?? :lol:

I upgraded my center stone 2 yrs ago, other then that it is it. Its got some KT Weight to it :yes:

OR ELSE . . . YEW KNOW U’z GoodT for it! :heart:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

Wasting time says:

Hey Butter

FaSerious
      ***********************
      that’s the other issue..he was so sad that i didn’t really think about that part, but he did understand after i explained about wanting the BIG honeymoon for us versus the BIG wedding and he was cool with it…you can still invite friends/fam to the courthouse..i said hell i’ll walk down whateva aisle they got to get to you…he liked that :biggrin:

i just really don’t want the fam/his fam to be disappointed cuz he the only boy in his fam and i’m the only child in mine, so everybody is kinda excited…but then all the inputs come and the no’s you should do it this ways and ima be coming with the stfu’s and the kiss my a$$e$ and the where the moneys at…soooooo uh uh…i ain’t going :no:

@VDOT
      “Where Sandra went?

On Twitter talmabout Anthony Davis (with the EYEbrows) has Marfan Syndrome.
      ________________________

I’m a basketball junkie… that lives in Louisiana. I know who Anthony Davis is. :lol:

That nigga DO fit every symptom tho! :rofl:

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

My clothes FINALLY Are falling of ME!

so you bout to get another raise or nah? :waves:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :chase: NAH!! I just aint looking like U in that GRAVIE MAAM! :hahaha:

:rolleyes: @Luvie, well how nice for you :rolleyes:
      so what? :shrug: none of my buttons popped off my pants today :eek:

• User Friendly

On Twitter talmabout Anthony Davis (with the EYEbrows) has Marfan Syndrome.

:rofl: she need to quit!

how you just gonna assign medical minutes to ppl? :rofl: only SR!

• luVn_liFe…

VDot says: On Twitter talmabout Anthony Davis (with the EYEbrows) has Marfan Syndrome. :lol:
      ~~~~
      :tape: erMAH.GAWD!

He shole got that stacked teeth symptom :warning: bite mark of Anthony Davis

• OutsidetheBox

CFDA? The one Rih got is once a year. Past winners are like Iman..and Jonny Depp..CaCa…that’s why I don’t think Kim will win unless she takes some risks. Think Mary Kate and Ashley.

I say if the public hates your style, CFDA will like you.. :lol:

:ghost: DID.YEW.Mean.CAT. as in ANIMAL?? :lol:

:lol: :hahaha: :yes:

Everytime I have an attitude/bad mood, my mama say imma make some cats very happy one day.. :|

• luVn_liFe…

so what? :shrug: none of my buttons popped off my pants today
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      GAWD,Debbie DOWNER! :nana: *silverlining* Even if a button pops off U can staple ur big ass bow to the front of your pants to make them Fashionable :yes:

NAH!! I just aint looking like U in that GRAVIE MAAM
      _________________________

my bestie would stop me at the door for going out with a big ass panty lines across my waist. she HATES panties. I think she may be tryna turn me out. :think:

That nigga DO fit every symptom tho! :rofl:

:biggrin: <– numma one.

:dead:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      lmaO!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

On Twitter talmabout Anthony Davis (with the EYEbrows) has Marfan Syndrome.
      =============
      :crying1: She has no chill

:rofl: :rofl:

• Ms Peaches

Butter! why you laughing at my club/church shoes?

—————————————————

I shole had on a beige pair on Sunday, no bow tho.

• luVn_liFe…

User Friendly says:iono but watch she come back with a post from loyal reader RWilliams
      ~~~~~~~
      D.A.F!

@USER that’s her panty line?? :eek: N she up there smizing thanking She Sessi??

:offtopic:

Y’all ever get sad when your food is all gone?? :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

missyJ says: Y’all ever get sad when your food is all gone?? :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yup alla da Time :pizza: I luvs to Eat MaYne.. BUTTT now I loathe it
      :crying1:

He shole got that stacked teeth symptom :warning: bite mark of Anthony Davis
      ===========
      So my bottom teeth are for naught? :wail: I could’ve been taller than 5-foot-nothing? It isn’t fair.

That’s okay though. My new gig offers adult orthodontia :whistle: Na, na, na, na, wait till I get Invisilign :danban:

• Wasting time

==============================
      Awwww.
      You both are so sweet and I feel you on not wanting to disappoint.
      I did a wedding at a place that had a “Chapel” So we got married and went down stairs and partied. Including the place, open bar, my dress, flowers, favors etc for under 10K and that included tipping the staff.
      If you can get a place like that early enough you can pay it off. Register your honeymoon and everybody wins and your pockets ain’t too broke

• OutsidetheBox

I shole had on a beige pair on Sunday, no bow tho.

At church? :confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate cats! The neighborhood stray had a litter and I was outside cleaning my car and he rolled up and was chillin with me the whole time. I was 2 seconds away from taking him in the house. Then I thought to myself, this is how it starts let me :cellphone: a date right nah and let that cat stay where he lay. :bye: furry four legged Felicia

When you start your new job Butter??? :partyhat:

Y’all ever get sad when your food is all gone?? :lol:

Tres. :lol:

I am sew hungry. I am going to have a stupid large burger when I leave. :oops:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate cats! The neighborhood stray had a litter and I was outside cleaning my car and he rolled up and was chillin with me the whole time. I was 2 seconds away from taking him in the house. Then I thought to myself, this is how it starts let me a date right nah and let that cat stay where he lay. furry four legged Felicia

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says: I shole had on a beige pair on Sunday, no bow tho.

At church?
      ~~~~~~
      :spank: cut that out! :hahaha:

• VDot

So my bottom teeth are for naught? :wail:

Awww your bottom row has a mean gangsta lean going on? THey fighting one another to get to the front? I’s sorry :(

• User Friendly

USER that’s her panty line?? N she up there smizing thanking She Sessi??
      ___________________________

I hope so and I hope they have a cotton lining because if thats her pantyhose then she got yeast :smh: this whole get up looks hot :whew:

let me change this mess, yall done grossed me out.

wait till I get Invisilign

:phew: Cause If I see one more coworker over 35 with a mouth full of metal..*thinks of the engineer who gots to be all of 50 with his brand new metal braces.. :huh: *

OTB
      so what constitutes the wear of the PeeP Toes??

• Who Dat

So my bottom teeth are for naught?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont think ANYBODY leaves as much DNA behind after eating an apple more than Anthony Davis. Or Shemar Moore.

:warning: DNA every fuggin where.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I cant breeve lmaoooooooooo

• luVn_liFe…

let me change this mess, yall done grossed me out.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      I Just died a thousand deaths! WE GROSSED YOU OUT? I am over here lmao!

Yew put the Michelin Gal up there :hahaha:
      :crying:

:warning: @Ms. Peaches, dis not the time for true confessions :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

When you start your new job Butter???
      ===========
      July 7th.

I declined the other job. The recruiter replied that she was “devastated” when she got my email and the team would be “extremely disappointed” because they delayed several candidates to accommodate my moving schedule. She asked for feedback, and I almost gave her the Missy treatment: “FOH! Y’all turn people down everyday :rolleyes: ” I didn’t want to burn that bridge though.

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

Wasting time says:

==============================
      Awwww.
      You both are so sweet and I feel you on not wanting to disappoint.
      ********************************
      That def ain’t a bad price…thanks for the idea :thumbsup:

:spank: cut that out! :hahaha:

:hahaha: Im just messing with her. I assume she is a southern belle. I see Phaedra and Kandi..

:newpost:

ChiTowns ninjas getting the gift

Yew put the Michelin Gal up there
      ______________________________

you done made me have to think about it! now Im like get this bisch off my screen.

==========
      :yes: They’re playing hide and seek. I wore braces for almost 3 years and fukked around and threw my retainer away. Mama Butter said she won’t even go half on it this time :cry:

• luVn_liFe…

:winky: Good for you Butter, Ummh sheesh they were devastated. Did you promise to give messages on Friday??

F.O.H with the bullFoolery recruiter

===========
      :lol: I regularly get carded for Rated R movies, so I get a pass, right? I’ll be 28 in September. Still acceptable? :bite:

• Wasting time

That def ain’t a bad price…thanks for the idea :thumbsup:
      =====================
      Glad I can help boo and congratulations FaSerious !!!

__________________________

You aint lyin cause that’s what happened to that lady Sandra had posted on here who took in that stray :nono: then she tried to put him out :no: and he peeled back her muffin cap! :karate: :kona:

• Ms Peaches

@OTB- Yea in church. I was glad I only had to polish two toes per foot. I damn near passed out trying to polish them jokers.

OTB
      so what constitutes the wear of the PeeP Toes

:eek: The blog demanded that peep toes be allowed to stay in, which I agree with..kinda. Peep toes with a platform is just really really dated. I promise I am not trying to ruffle feathers :think: But no biggie. There are no rules in fashion. only in trends. :)

Think of a trickle down affect…once a certain style/brand makes it to a certain set, the rest of us have moved on..? So I can go buy this style in the hair store now…feel me?

• VDot

I wore braces for almost 3 years and fukked around and threw my retainer away.

Oh so yours shouldn’t be that bad. Soon you’ll be :grill:

Ms Peaches says:

@OTB- Yea in church. I was glad I only had to polish two toes per foot

:rules: Flag on the play! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Did you promise to give messages on Friday??
      ============
      Thank you, Luvvie. I was to let them no by Friday, and I sent the email Friday night :shrug: I guess she was a little butt-hurt, because she wasn’t going to get commission off me. It’s very likely that the runner-up wasn’t her candidate.

*know

DNA every fuggin where. :warning:

____________________________

I like that gravi Dubb :thumbsup: …though nothing warms the ****les of my hort quite like ‘Earnest Aretha’ :heart:

c.o.c.kles :rolleyes:

• Ms Peaches

Just got done talking to a guy, and he’s justa sniffing every other word. Made me want to wipe the phone down after he hung up. I hate when people make body sounds when communicating. Nasty fukers.

• Just Looking

Platforms are here to stay. They are timeless and classic.

:tea:

OTBEY is trying to ban this footwear. DONt listen to her :nono:

• Lady_Elle

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:applause: Good for them. I wish them the best, and some privacy.

:duel: fall byke groupiehoebishes

_________________________________________________________

:applause: EVERYTHING that "Don't Talk To Strangers" said!

:dead: :dead: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :casket: