Carol Maraj, Nicki Minaj’s Mom, Says Tithing Helped Nicki

Carol Maraj Nicki Minaj

Superstar rapper Nicki Minaj‘s mother, Carol Maraj, says prayer and her strong Christian faith are the keys to Queens, N.Y. born Onika Maraj’s success.

In an interview with Christianpost.com. Carol said, “I believe by her acknowledging the power of prayer, and her strong desire to tithe together with a praying mother, contributed to her success.”

“My life as a Christian and believer was opened to Onika. As her career continued to thrive, she developed more concerns about life,” Carol told The Christian Post.

“The Bible says to train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old would not depart from it,” Carol told CP. “I trust that one day Onika will sing unto the Father, because a seed has already been planted. Nothing is too big to God.”

Carol plans to pursue a gospel singing career as a platform to spread her message about domestic violence. Both Carol and her daughter are domestic violence survivors. Carol founded The Carol Maraj Foundation to provide encouragement, emotional support, a mobile beauty spa and financial empowerment through various programs.

“My husband was a drug user, and would usually come home to sleep or steal. Seeking guidance in my life, I went to a revival (church) service with a neighbor who invited me,” Carol revealed. “During service, the preacher made an altar call. My neighbor then turned and whispered, ‘God is waiting for you, Carol. He wants to restore your life.'”

Carol has advice for other domestic abuse victims.

“I think it is very important for couples to have open communication in their relationships,” she told CP. “In addition to communication, you need to show respect for one another, and include prayers in your daily life. I learned to release every area of my life to the Lord — physical, emotional, social and spiritual. And that is what I think everyone should do to help overcome any issues.”

• Missing Doctor Teleka Patrick Allegedly Stalked Gospel Singer Marvin Sapp
  • Christian Rapper Castrates Himself, Jumps Off Balcony
  • Former Drug Dealer & Rapper Denies Jesus
  • Will The Real Nicki Minaj Please Stand Up?
  • Photo: Paul Stephens, and Splash News

133 Responses to “Carol Maraj, Nicki Minaj’s Mom, Says Tithing Helped Nicki”

Beta says:

Well you are rewarded for your good deeds :nun:

CHA CHA says:

Sometimes I tend to forget how pretty ONIKA really is…I like the “natural” Nicki she done grown on me :thumbsup:

SayitAintSo says:

Onika looks just like her mama

Jdore says:

I’m starting to like this new Nicki! Thanks Auntie for the non Bey posts!!!! :thumbsup:

VDot says:

Mama Carol jazzy. :yes: I see her with that bustier on underneak that see through shawl. Go head on with ya bad self sista :thumbsup:

hell_on_heels says:

Really prayer! & she raps about threesomes & EVERYTHING else! May I add she’s also signed to the newly revised “Death Row” AKA “Young Money Cash Money”.

Buttercup says:

:stop: Mama Carol. I might be able to buy that for $2 if Nicki wasn’t so raunchy when she first became mainstream. I think butt shots helped Nicki :coffee: That’s just me though.

:claps: I like this story. To God be the glory’ acknowledge him in all that you so :yes:
      (Steve Harvey voice) Whelp now that we done for that out the way. FOH how y’all doing? :hahaha:

JL :waves:
      User I got your message. I will click on the link :thankyou:

ShadeQueen46 says:

I can picture Nicki in the church now………. blue zebra print wig, fried chicken necklace, preaching in her English accent. Saying AH and Shondooo after every word

———-
      So you can’t have promiscuous sex and praise God at the same time? :bite:
      Oh LAWD Redeemed going to hail y’all :wails: Her, Deacon Dope Dack and Pastor Paynus just burnt up

missyJ says:

==========

Or if she wasn’t in a Subway station begging to lick Remy Ma crotch BEFORE she came out :lol:

so she is basically saying that you can pay the lawd off? :facepalm:

thats not how any of this works :no:

is there some sort of conspiracy going on to make christians look silly? :think: cuz this right here aint doint nothing but helping the atheists/non-believers prove their point.

ask da lawd how much success I can get for $20

well alright Sis. Carol, keep the faith (and that beautiful skin!). :nun:
      i understand what she’s saying, ’cause it took a praying mama, grandma, and the blood of the lamb to get ol’ Nancy to see the error of my ways. :tea: (oh, plus my lil mama had a mean uppercut :box: if’n you tried her :yes: )

MSVALLDAY says:

This post completely confuses me!

@User I saw the video. The dad :nono: You slimey MF you. Clutching your chest like Fred Sanford and acting like you are shocked and short of breathe but didn’t get up NAN time to see about your son. FOH. He looked like oh ish I just got busted.. They wasn’t supposed to find him until Friday night in the park :bite:

thriftStoreJungle says:

beautiful ladies. i’ve got nothing else.

Buttercup says:

===========
      Talmbout she wanted to lick the box :smack:

The little boy probably was like what so you mean I am missing? I been playing hide and seem with diddy almost 2 weeks now :shrugs: He knew where I was hiding

Buttercup says:

===========
      Nicki said that was KNOT her and she did KNOT eat the box :rofl:

Oh so when I come everybody gone :rolleyes:
      Really this :cry: but gangstas don’t show weakness

Smonae says:

Studying Lil Kim, Over doing azz shots and faking like she ghey is what helped her

Chile please :coffee:

BUT WHATS A FRIED CHICKEN NECKLACE :cry:

*watching @User’s link* ::pc:

:rofl: this nig… only thing he AINT fakin is the instant bubble guts he caught when Nancy said they found the boy!

Buttercup says:

Nicki said that was KNOT her and she did KNOT eat the box :rofl:
      ===============
      Did you see the video? I don’t even know why she took the time to deny that. That was clearly Onika in that video.

Matchsticks says:

the multiple contradictions made in this post… :rofl:

VDot says:

:offtopic: Erica Pinkett from LHHATL attacked in club….said The Bambi put a hit out on her and :shank:

zurishay says:

I think she’s confused. Her daughter was successful because the majority of youth DONT go to church and pray. Instead they listen to heathenous music like Nicki Minaj’s. Her music contains lyrics that the Bible condemns. So maybe she should go back and research that and try again!

BUT WHATS A FRIED CHICKEN NECKLACE

the premier accessory for chickenheads :chickenhead:

Good luck to Carol, her singing career, and Carol’s Doorter. Roman. His mama. Nicki. Onika. And whomever else is present in there.

I know the power of prayer, but it’s crazy that I forget to do it at times when I most need to.

BUT WHATS A FRIED CHICKEN NECKLACE :cry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :shrug:
      BUT SURELY MsTake KNOWS :yes: <—real fast :kona:
      I bet she got all her faves made up into jury :tea:
      —–
      On Topic: DO YOU SEE HER STAGE NAME Moms? :huh: FOH

said The Bambi put a hit out on her
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The Bambi rides a pink Huffy with streamers and a seat on the byke for her soon to be step daughter Emani. How she gonna put a hit out on somebody though? FRFR.

:spank: Now, go pray! :rules:

I trust that one day Onika will sing unto the Father
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is she gonna still be talking about she chitted on ‘em? I’m just asking?

:facepalm:
      ———–
      Me thinks she’ll sing about pagan eggs before she sings praises, but hey :shrug:

pagan eggs
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate that I love you.

A pregnant Easter Bunny.

:hug:

Bliss says:

Actions speak louder than words. Mama appears to be doing alright, but as for her do daughter :no:

I got a guacamole necklace. I keep the chips … Well y’all don’t need to know everything :kona:

bama_n_jersey says:

I couldn’t even finish the video with the sick a$$ father. He is SOOOO guilty….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just read this. NOT find him tomorrow night at a PARK. You know WHET? I done had about enough of you and your shenninygans for this week.

:chase:

:offtopic:

why yt folks love to discuss? i mean they’ll restate, rehash, revisit, rephrase, and rethink even the simplest task. dude ask me should he type or write-in this amended code. i told him just write it in :shrug: he then goes on to question it further because he got bad handwriting. so i say then type it. :shrug: (now this where EYE take the blame) i then said ‘but make sure the typewriter’s “I” doesn’t look like a “1” :smack:
      he then gets that ‘lightbulb’ look and proceeds to stand here another 10 minutes going on about how he hadn’t thought of that, etc. :no: i need you to leave sir. you make more than i make even though you EARN less. i aint moved to help you nun atall :nono: go ‘way! :mad:

Smonae says:

DTTS :hugs: Hey boo

Both Carol and her daughter are domestic violence survivors
      ___________________________

but did yall catch this :cloud: Sandra snuck in there real smooth like?

ShadeQueen46 says:

Nicki wore a fried chicken necklace to an awards show Mtv awards I think

I bet she got all her faves made up into jury
      ____________________________

MisUnderstood says:

@Buttetcup…yes!! Buttshots! But ummm yeah good for her/them.

Nicki wore a fried chicken necklace to an awards show Mtv awards I think

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes… first year Gaga wore the raw meat dress and then the year after THAT…Nicki showed up with fried chicken necklace.

:facepalm:

pagan eggs
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate that I love you.

A pregnant Easter Bunny.

:hug:
      :grill: :hug:
      ===========
      EYE knew it! :oldman: Her fave one she really loves :love: is her PORKCHOP EARRANGS :yes: She just be nibbling away :pizza:

That kidnap Daddy had the look —> “WHOOP, yall found my drugs, BUT them ain’t MY drugs, never seen ‘em” :eek: look on his face :rofl: :rofl:

You dear sir, got some splaining to do :yes:

________________________________

don’t mean she copy cat’d though, if’n it was a piece of KFC original :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:chase:
      :gossip: He got his little days mixed up and came byke home too soon :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

————————–
      I thought she was with child? What she doing in the club pregnant?

coco creamy says:

:ashamed: so no cares that hell is really free, you don’t have to pay for it :kona:

:thinking: Lemme find out ole Hound Dog Nancy Grace had that baby all trapped up in the closet somewheres *snickers* (he is found–so I can jokey jokey :eek: ) JUST SO she could do her’ on live air to the Daddy :rofl: :rofl:

She was READY! THAT’s her type of shatt :hahaha:

Miany says:

:happy: mistaken!!!!! Dtts!!! Coco, wasting, nancy….. Everyone else y’all it’s lots of roses in the place to be :waves:

Chile the diddy better be glad he wasn’t giving an interview in his house while this happened. Interview be going on like
      Nancy Grace: Mister your son has been missing for 11 days how are you holding up :huh: < — her happy, mad, sad, excited face
      Dumb A$$ Daddy: it’s been rough Nancy I just want my son home safe and :shock:
      *missing son walks behind the camera crew and Nacy* :yawn: Diddy I am tired of hiding can you find me like you did earlier in the week when I was in the garbage dump?
      Dumb A$$ Daddy: Uhhhhh :bite:
      Nancy Grace: Mister!!!! Are you telling me you knew where your son was the whole time???
      Dumb A$$ Daddy *clutches chest* Oh my heart.. I can’t breathe
      Never was Missing Boy: Diddy you want me to cry like I did last time when you did that at the food stamp office when we was trying to get disability?
      Dumb A$$ Daddy: MF GETCHO A$$ OUTTA HERE :chase:

CHA CHA says:

@ Wasting …NERP she had a Miscarriage :sad: she had the receipts to show it was true and everythings :hahaha:

Miany! :happy: how you doin? you got a new gig? you married your “bad habit” yet? :popcorn:

missing son walks behind the camera crew and Nacy* Diddy I am tired of hiding can you find me like you did earlier in the week when I was in the garbage dump?
      Dumb A$$ Daddy: Uhhhhh
      Dumb A$$ Daddy *clutches chest* Oh my heart.. I can’t breathe
      Dumb A$$ Daddy: MF GETCHO A$$ OUTTA HERE
      ____________________________

“never was missing boy” :rofl: girl you know you got an imagination on you!

that dude was trying to win an oscar on the nancy grace show, chile :lol:

VDot says:

:rofl: at Ms Taken’s “never was missing” scenario. A damn fool :lol:

He got his little days mixed up and came byke home too soon

Omg :ghost: I bet cash money this is what happened. Boy was probably in the trash dumpster looking through the lid for the sunrise and making tick marks. He got messed up because one day there was a thunderstorm and he thought it was night time and added an extra tick. He popped up outta that trash can like :yahoo: TIME to go home!!!!!
      Like Oscar the Grouch :crying1:

thats probably why the mother was like I aint going on no teevee for a boy thats sitting right here on the couch :rules:

:rofl: man go head!

they bout to dig up everything he has ever done in life :facepalm:

:rofl: @Taken!

Nancy: :eek: “sir?” “SIR, Can You Hear Me?!” “I SAID YOUR SON HAS JUST BEEN FOUND IN YOUR BASEMENT” :eek: …”hand me that wire” :rolleyes:

but did y’all see when she said the son had been “found” the dumb arse deddy aint even have sense enough to ask if he was found ALIVE! :no: he just look like ‘they den found this lil mofo?!’ :facepalm:

girl you know you got an imagination on you!
      I really do :oops: Sometimes in meetings I see things and bust out laughing in my head and got to hold it in. I think I notice things that the average person doesn’t and my mind quickly starts creating scenarios and solutions like :typing: :woohoo: It is a blessing and a curse :lol:

sassyshe says:

Afternoon all, finally logging in.

Onika mamma will say anything to get her gospel career going. I mean Im sure Onika bought her last single and gifted it to everyone as door stoppers for Christmas

Smonae says:

Chile please

:preach: God was not in the mix of that confusion…. but whatever gets the people going I guess :tea:

@Nancy :yes: He sure didn’t ask is he ok. He was looking like :mad: this lil MF came up out that pothole before I told him to. Who does he think he is a groundhog trying to predict groundhog day???? :chase:

Chelle514 says:

NATURAL NICKI IS JUST LOVELY. Her Mom is BEAUTIFUL :-)

But then why the white reporter she patched in talked about the diddy dead in his face like :cell: uh yea Nancy the boy was IN THE BASEMENT and we are not sure if the parents are involved or if there was any sort of collusion” Dumb a$$ still sitting up there like :blink: and not refuting it cause he don’t know what collusion is. He probably was like :stop: I heard you mention something about pollution??? We respect mother earth :nono:

Wasting time says:

========================
      Say what now ??
      Let me google this

:waves: Miany !!!
      How you doin?!?

OpinionHated says:

I don’t understand how you can sell sex and thank God in the same sentence… None of the parts God gave Nicki are still there she is completly man made but they prayed to God – what God the Sizzurp God…..

:offtopic: Ever have a voicemail and you know who it is and you be staring at the red light flashing cause you don’t want to call the person back? I been back at my desk for about an hour… about to leave in an hour and ain’t called this lady back. She always tries to have long conversations with me outside of the scope of what our business dealings are :no: I am drained. I just don’t wanna. Might as well get it out the way …

gifted it to everyone as door stoppers for Christmas

:crying:

This balsamic almond chicken spinach salad though… :popcorn:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Ever have a voicemail and you know who it is and you be staring at the red light flashing cause you don’t want to call the person back? I been back at my desk for about an hour… about to leave in an hour and ain’t called this lady back. She always tries to have long conversations with me outside of the scope of what our business dealings are I am drained. I just don’t wanna. Might as well get it out the way …
      ————
      That is why the good Lord gave us e-mail.. :nun:

and we are not sure if the parents are involved or if there was any sort of collusion” Dumb a$$ still sitting up there like and not refuting it cause he don’t know what collusion is. He probably was like I heard you mention something about pollution??? We respect mother earth

____________________________

YAZZZZZZZZ TAKEN! i heard him say that and dumb deddy still tryna stay ‘in character’ in shock! :rofl: :rofl:

they know good & well they sent that boy w/some of they newly arrived, illegal family members that had been hiding on the underground railroad. that lil boy looked up and saw the air holes in the basement floor and was like ‘i smell griot!’ :woohoo:

SayitAintSo says:

:offtopic:…in my office watching Dr. Phil and :facepalm:…topic: my secret life revealed…anyone else watching?

I heard you mention something about pollution??? We respect mother earth

:chase: dont make no kinda sense!

:wave: Hey everybody!

@MIStake I cant STAND YOU!!!! this chic tolled up to me at a red light, said I cut her off

Im looking at her like >_> then said “but did YEW DIE?”

that girl’s face was priceless. then I chuckled myself on :hahaha:

I am drained. I just don’t wanna. Might as well get it out the way …
      ____________________________________

so you never took out your cell phone and called your office phone and told her you had another call coming in? or tapped the underside of your desk like someone was knocking and said ‘oh hey, come in’ to give the impression you had a visitor? no? me neeva… :kona:

you right nancy because that boy dam sure didnt build that underground tunnel by his lonesome. :nono: they got some serious splainin to do.

Wasting time says:

I’m ready to go! Time Jr done talked the sitter in to calling me at work to ask for hot dogs for dinner.
      He gonna get them but I’m tight !!

Tell it Carol! :nun: I aint never WITHOUT Money :nun:

Im looking at her like >_> then said “but did YEW DIE?”
      ________________________________

oh Luvie… :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Tithes is a given, Offering is really where the blessings come through :yes:

Wasting time says:

—————-
      I love and will now use all of dis!!
      :yes:

WHY IS GOLDEN BROOKS BODY COMPLICATED :sad:

Wasting time says:

—————-
      But the dogs didn’t pick up the scent and it disappear at the tunnel entrance??

Im looking at her like >_> then said “but did YEW DIE?”
      ————–

Mr razz was complaining one day how I forgot to do something at the house and I looked at him the same way and said the same thing. :lol: he was hot! :cuss:

I don’t understand how you can sell sex and thank God in the same sentence
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We gonna ask Juanita Bynum how this works.

Tell it Carol! I aint never WITHOUT Money

so do you think the ppl without money arent praying or does this prayer only work in first world countries? :think:

somebody better send them kids in ethiopia a message and tell them all they have to do is pray and pay tithes & they can finally eat. why havent they ever thought of that :smack:

I don’t understand how you can sell sex and thank God in the same sentence
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We gonna ask Juanita Bynum how this works.

:facepalm:

you right nancy because that boy dam sure didnt build that underground tunnel by his lonesome. they got some serious splainin to do.

__________________________

girl they was bout to start taking donations for the reward money they was gon split with the “kind strangers” who found the boy :tea:

Miany says:

Lol luvn & razz hitting folk with the did u die!!!??

@MissIyanla

the WHY BEE EFFA

————-
      I wasn’t talking about praying but Tithing. All I can say is YOU have to know him for yourself :shrugs:

that mess was funny lil YT girl, thought . . :huh: this bish Kray.

COT dayumright IM crazky, out here in this heat driving and U R In my way
      FOH!

I don’t understand how you can sell sex and thank God in the same sentence
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We gonna ask Juanita Bynum how this works.
      ————
      Then she’s going to end the consultation with a prayer, followed by–

sdklfupa wofoenworkw3nejfa93-q23!^#)!(pesirjap0dop;jf
      -Amen.

San ah make ya dance says:

One can be blessed off the honor of their praying family. I know I am, cause Lawd knows I don’t always do right, but my granny and mama :phew:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im looking at her like >_> then said “but did YEW DIE?”

that girl’s face was priceless. then I chuckled myself on :hahaha:
      ————–
      Wow you a mess, but what did she want an apology :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

This bish came to work 2 hours early for some bs then just told me she is leaving early (almost 2 hours) to get her nails and hair did :blink: All with a straight face :no:

:phew:
      __________________________________

same thing i said up-thread San! :fistbump: (and that’s all this girl mama tryna do :shrug: )

“Wow you a mess, but what did she want an apology”
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Nawhh I think her lil lilly white tail called herself checking me. She betta be Glad I was In a good Mood. . . Cause BaBee I am NOT nice behind the wheel

:tea:

Miany says:

Sooooo San she came early so her check wouldn’t be short… :thinking: looks like she got y’all azzes. Lol she ain’t tryna wait all day to do her nails

@MissIyanla

the WHY BEE EFFA
      ————-
      Chile you know she got that 3yr old baby FUPA.. cut her a lil slack. At least she wore a high waisted skirt. :kona:

looking at all the hoopla about the “on the Run” tour had be :bounce:

so She was Lucky :lol:

________________________

thats what I asked. praying + tithing = not going without

ppl without jobs cant tithe so they cant eat? yep, makes perfect sense to me. :tea: <—cup full of nothing cuz I dont pray or tithe.

c-o-n-spiracy

San ah make ya dance says:

@Nancy and its just that simple :yes:

But Cha Cha, Why Jackie Christie look like a creepy cartoon person?

Lol she ain’t tryna wait all day to do her nails
      ~~~~~~~
      If she can Get away with it why not? It aint her fault UR A “good girl” all the way around SAN :nana:

Then she’s going to end the consultation with a prayer, followed by–

sdklfupa wofoenworkw3nejfa93-q23!^#)!(pesirjap0dop;jf
      -Amen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And IS

——————
      I meant LATE :hahaha: Chile she was LATE and technically bish you only been here a half a day. Im tired of the foolishness. Chickens will roost :tea:

missyJ says:

I’m on hold and these cheap folks ain’t even got no hold music… just dead air.

RAZZ….THAT BISH IS A CREEPY CARTOON PERSON…HER WHOLE LIFE IS ANIMATED :no:

I aint hatin on the FUPA I just wasnt sure if she had another crescent roll in the oven :shrug:

WHY IS GOLDEN BROOKS BODY COMPLICATED

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Did her ash ridden azz put some lotions (yes plural. Lotions) on yet though? That there issue was complicated within itself.

shied I been away from the office All day. bout to leave in 27mins.

they Know what I do sometimes takes hours.
      But I fcuked off, went and got my brows DID, hair trimmed and Picked up a few snacks for the draft tonight

:D

missyJ says:

that girl’s face was priceless. then I chuckled myself on :hahaha:
      ————–
      Wow you a mess, but what did she want an apology :hahaha:

——–

My rude azz say some chit like.. “I’m glad you noticed”

CHA CHA says:

Plays with the left nipple of the man on MissyJ’s gravi…Is that the the pron guy :yahoo:

San ah make ya dance says:

shied I been away from the office All day. bout to leave in 27mins.

they Know what I do sometimes takes hours.
      —————–
      You did it the smart way :yes: I will swerve a corner picking up office supplies, but this bish aint smart.

:newpost:

———-
      :lol: I was just joshing

But as far as lotions, she always looked greasy to me.. (everytime I seent her) like she was layed up under Fat Boy Ricky Rosay’s left tittie with his secret stash of crippy creams. :shrug:

CHA CHA says:

I think Lisa Raye read my font about her getting her purriod… :mad: I wore a white shirt today…First the coffee drink I was getting out the vending machine was busted when I took it out and I aint kno while I was holding it against my shirt…Then I just ate some salsa and shyt magically jumped up on me too.. :facepalm: I feel filthy LISA RAYE YOU THE REAL MVP :bow:

My rude azz say some chit like.. “I’m glad you noticed”

___________________________

Priceless! :heart: :rofl:

That is why the good Lord gave us e-mail..
      I emailed er first… I just got off the phone with her :facepalm:

lisarenee says:

Well if I read correctly her mom said maybe one day her daughter will get into church…maybe her raunchiness is how she deals with the abuse she suffered. God will still forgive her.

free says:

*************************************

no, her tittays did :coffee:

ladinumbah1 says:

Tithes and prayer helped her daughter carol maraj says meanwhile nicki minaj sells her soul to the devil some things just don’t add up oh well! :peace