Catfish Prank Reveals Sinister Murder Plot

Catfish Prank Reveals Sinister Murder Plot

A 19-year-old woman’s plot to murder her family was revealed when the ‘hitman’ she hired turned out to be her own aunt.

Tuscaloosa police arrested Marissa Williams and charged her with trying to enlist a hitman on Facebook to murder her family. She is being held on $30,000 bond, The NY Post reports.

Williams befriended the hitman on Facebook — not realizing “he” was her aunt. She gave him her contact info and address, asked him to come over and get drunk with her and offered to have sex with him if he paid her $50 cell phone bill, according to court documents obtained by the NY Post.

Williams had been living in her aunt’s home since April and their relationship became strained when Williams would invite strange men she met online to come to the house.

After her aunt asked her to stop inviting men to her home, Williams blocked her aunt from seeing her activity on Facebook.

Her aunt created a fake Facebook persona and began communicating with Williams directly. That’s when, police say, Williams invited the man to come over and kill her aunt.

Williams gave the man — her aunt — detailed instructions on how to gain access to her aunt’s bedroom. She told him to kill her aunt’s fiancé first, and asked him to shoot her cousin and the dog on the way out.

The aunt called the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office and advised them of Williams’ plans.

When interrogated by police, Williams admitted the plot but said she didn’t really mean for anyone to be killed.

• Over 100 NYC gang members arrested in murder of HS basketball star
  • Jay Z’s former business partner sentenced to 5 years in prison
  • Rick Ross was the target of a drive by shooting in Florida
  • Cops investigating rapper who beat woman in viral video

79 Responses to “Catfish Prank Reveals Sinister Murder Plot”

Beta says:

Oh my

What is wrong with these damn children :facepalm:

so many questions :no: and why was the aunt posing as a man or whatever … either way throw the book at her rat azz …… :no:

Beta says:

I swear these are the results of 90’s crack & pill popping era these kids are psycho

VDot says:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

The price of pussc has not had inflation adjustments I guess :shrug:

aRoTh says:

Almighty bless this family.

:eek:
      my
      gawd
      :huh:

FuturedocDonte says:

———
      :no: just :no: no words

Fated4Greatness says:

why her bond only 30k tho?? and how the hell she plan on “hiring” a hit man and she trading the poom for a cricket bill??? :huh:

offered to have sex with him if he paid her $50

:facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

She is being held on $30,000 bond, The NY Post reports.
      —–
      That’s it :huh:

aRoTh says:

she trading the poom for a cricket bill
      ________________________

:ghost:

VDot says:

________________________

Exactly!! I’m pretty sure her puss aint that good to wanna kill random mofos AND pay her cricket bill :huh: The Fukk?!

A.J. says:

The price of pussc has not had inflation adjustments I guess
      She knows how much she’s worth. Belee dat!! :tea:

aRoTh says:

:offtopic:

So did anybody see the GOOD NEWS about the 10-year that graduated from HIGH SCHOOL?! How AWESOME!

*goes to search for more feel good stories…..or do some damn work* :pc:

A.J. says:

The price of pussc has not had inflation adjustments I guess
      She knows how much she’s worth. Belee dat!!

:phew: Hey bew !!

missyJ says:

Can we get a post about Jaden and Willow rising stars.. i know we done had out FOH difference bout these two bout they are about to blow up. And let’s be real They deddy was wearing florescent cheetah print gym shorts at their age so they way they dress is not all that surprising……..

VAALLDAY says:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

The price of pussc has not had inflation adjustments I guess :shrug:
      —————

LMAO. Man people ain’t shyt no more.

so yall see the peen print that Chad OchoCinco posted? its quite nice if I do say so myself. :bounce:

its on Funky D’s site

A.J. says:

I know yall not finna let that comb-over with side braids/twists slide on thru huh? Oh yall are, ok then :kona:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Ummm first off…who dat heyal go trolling for hitmen on facebook? Don’t you do that on Craig’s List? Second…you smashin for a $50 phone bill…girrrl the hitman shoulda been foe you… :tea:

That mugshot though…

She looks a lil “gone” in the eyes and a WHOLE LOT of “don’t give a fvck” round bout the mouth. :no:

aRoTh says:

…or the homeless graduate that became valedictorian and received a full ride to Georgetown?

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

FuturedocDonte says:

she trading the poom for a cricket bill
      ________________________
      :crying1: I AM SO WEAK

Who said this :waiting: :lol:

A.J. says:

Jenie my hitta :kiss: what up doe?!

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Long Time Lurker says:

That mugshot though…
      —————-
      Oh she gives a fvck… for $50 buck she gives a fvck… :rofl: maybe thats from caring toooo much! :hahaha:

Tuscaloosa
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Probably Crescent East’s finest.

She got FAS (Fetal Alky Syndrome)? Look like it.

A.J. says:

“don’t give a fvck” round bout the mouth.
      :lol: indeed LTL :rofl:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

YES I DID AND YES IT WAS/IS.

*should have added that as one of the feel good stories*

And that hair is saying “Real talk, fcuk yall”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Same night I was in Friday’s sanging Guns N Roses and Bon Jovi… “Brand New Funk” came on. Tuesday night. My kids and niece was like yo azz know all the words to a FRESH PRINCE SONG TEW :facepalm: MANNIE of his songs.

scorpio says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————————————————
      She posing as a man because, she said the niece was always inviting strange men to the house, from Facebook.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Damn man!!! her lil nasty such and such only worth a phone bill payment?!? that’s a damn cricket bill i bet, she could’ve at least had high a$$ sprint or at&t bill or sumn. she gave him the kinfolk price didn’t she :facepalm: she bs’n….try not to give anybody the “we still in a recession” price if you gon sell it…she doin her honey hole a disservice…i tell ya man…these heaux sho ain’t loyal

and asked him to shoot her cousin and the dog on the way out
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this callous azz shyt.

aRoTh says:

From downsturrs….

User says:
      ___________________________

You’re not. I just couldn’t stay up that long. Had a missed call at 8:37 PM. :zzz: LMAO

Fated4Greatness says:

FuturedocDonte says:

she trading the poom for a cricket bill
      ________________________
      I AM SO WEAK

Who said this
      ——

:ashamed: I meeeeaaaaaan that was the first thing that came to mind

A.J. says:

and asked him to shoot her cousin and the dog on the way out
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this callous azz shyt.
      _________
      The dog aint did chit.

nimbas 20-22 Please collect your belongings and go :chase:

4cjohnson says:

:newbie:

Ive lurked for many many years so I know I gotta wait for acknowledgment and my welcome packet but that uptop :facepalm: yo auntie take you in and you wanna off her :nono:

aRoTh says:

Nojoke says:

she could’ve at least had high a$$ sprint or at&t bill
      she doin her honey hole a disservice

:ghost: :clap: :rofl:

I swear I am ONLY here for the chits and giggles.

missyJ says:

From downstairs….

@V @San

***SPOLIERS****

I love me some Poosay. Speaking of Tittays I was looking at that German girl she was fckin like dayum guhl how many babies you done nursed in your lifetime.. just swinging low sweet chariot :no:

Question so you think Tastee and Poussey fugged or nah during the storm??

I love me some Lorraine Toussaint but she got on my nerves during the end. I think she was dipping into her own product…

The episode when they all up in their Vaginas had me DYING!!

The Pearl! says:

@Beta, who is that in your gravi?

Wasting time says:

Y’all know they made her take that wig off for the mug shot

MissHarlem says:

I don’t even have the brain power to contemplate this simple chit :coffee:

In any event hey Roses :waves:

aRoTh says:

Kelly Rowland Pregnant with Future Personal Assistant to Blue Ivy

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS THIS A STORY ON YAHOO!!!!!! :ghost:

Afiya says:

There is a new website that reveals all your bidness :smack: LAWD! :cry:

Go to: instant checkmate dot com

:kona:

missyJ says:

Nojoke says:

she could’ve at least had high a$$ sprint or at&t bill
      she doin her honey hole a disservice

Can y’all please keep the ain’t chit in check! I share an office with 2 other folks!

YES I DID AND YES IT WAS/IS.

*should have added that as one of the feel good stories*

I :pray: we get a morning wood on it. nice and wide too. :phew:

The Pearl! says:

Long Time Lurker says:

That mugshot though…
      ********

missyJ says:

Go to: instant checkmate dot com

===========

Psssh this chit I been looking up since oh foh :tea: Instead of my old old company paying for background checks I would just search public records myself :yea:

free says:

this bytch looks like a catfish!

and [shoot] the dog on the way out. <— coldblooded

OpinionHated says:

Maybe she priced the punaney at its value – meaning she got bad puss…

She’s lucky anybody want to foop her furthermore pay for it – she is a hot azz messssss…..

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Man, i’m just saying tho…. *refer to my name*

Wasting time says:

this bytch looks like a catfish!
      ==============================
      WHYYYYY!??!!?! :rofl:

missyJ says:

@Afiya

nevermind, website sucks.. I did myself. My name is pretty unique.. it’s coming up with all types of wrong chit

free says:

this bytch looks like a catfish!

:hahaha: I couldnt even hold that laugh in.

:wtf:

um, how bout if you hate these people so much, why not get your GROWN ungrateful arse up outta they house?! i’d bet my whole check they woulda gladly ‘let’ you go the fawk on somewhere! :mad:
      and ‘thank you’ for this>> “trading the poom for a cricket bill” :ghost:

Afiya says:

That’s good MissyJ, I just opted out of it. It came up with TOO MUCH of my info :nono:

free says:

User says: the season premiere of Big Freedia show was last night but why I think Im the only one that watches it

*******************

i have to put it back on my DVR record list. they had me bouncing in my room watching that shyt they did in the bahamas or wherever that was. i rewound it bout four times.

Ms Peaches says:

Fated4Greatness says:

———————————————
      We are >< with that

aRoTh says:

So no mention of the missing elementary teacher from North Carolina? Oh am EYE late?

sassyshe says:

wtf is wrong with people. like who in their right mind would hire a hitman from FB, it likes hiring a prostitute from craigslist knowing that undercover cops often post those ads

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

OpinionHated says:

Maybe she priced the punaney at its value – meaning she got bad puss…

***********************
      regardless, she should’ve poker faced the heyall outta the situation at least…biz before jizz, if this was a real situation, he would’ve had to pay the bill first w/ a confirmation # in tow…so, by the time he figured out she was trash, too late, no refunds…she too young to realize how to capitalize off sumn as best she can…she look only smart enough to still be rocking old school k-swiss or fila shoes..po baby

missyJ says:

That’s good MissyJ, I just opted out of it. It came up with TOO MUCH of my info

============

It came up with some social media stuff, my relatives are only 36% correct and I have a friend who has my exact same name, it didn’t bring that person up AT ALL as a possible me. Good I am still off grid

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————-
      People are bat shyt crazy. Period. I made my mind up. smdh.

missyJ says:

I need a nap! I would go sleep in my car but when Jenie did it it turned into an episode of cops

missyJ says:

:eek: quick too rofl !

San ah make ya dance says:

Question so you think Tastee and Poussey fugged or nah during the storm??
      —————-
      @MissyJ. I don’t know, but something going on. The whole vibe got different with their as$es :thinking: I liked them more when they were just goofing around.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      How stupid could you be :facepalm:

free says:

yes, girl! me too! they showed out in Brazil! theyre coming here in september. I wanna go :bounce:

San ah make ya dance says:

Her facial is so unfortunate :no:

I finally finished watching Orange is the new black and when ole girl was in that damn van :steer: and ran over that chick…. I died :ghost: :crying1:

———
      What kind of cell phone she got with a $50 ce phone bill? A metro pcs? A ladybug?
      She could not be a rosebud cause she woildbt be able to register :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Wasn’t that shyt funny :rofl: Vee got hers!

:newpost:

_______________________________

and that with velcro :rolleyes: :tea:

VDot says:

Question so you think Tastee and Poussey fugged or nah during the storm??

or nah! Poussey for sure wanted some. But after Vee shut her down, I think she accepted that she wouldn’t find out if Tastee lived up to her name :lick: :lol:

The Vagina episode was pretty hilarious. Of course the one with a manufactured puss would know all the holes. She said she had hers personally designed :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

@user

Big Freedia show is not bad. And I dislike most “reality” shows RHOA is all I can stomach usually. But I went to moms house she was watching and I’m like :shrugs: “this ain’t bad”

thriftStoreJungle says: