Boris Kodjoe Nicole Ari-Parker Malinda Williams

Malinda Williams, co-host of “exhale” sat down with two of this week’s special guests, Hollywood couple Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker, to talk about protecting the future of the black community – our children. They share their personal perspectives, as well as important information about the myths and realities of raising a healthy child – including facts about nutrition, sex education, bullying and caring for a child with special needs.

Boris and Nicole are a rarity in Hollywood: a couple who have been married for 9 years. They are the founders of Sophie’s Voice Foundation, named after their daughter Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, 9, who was born with spina bifida (her spinal cord protruded through a hole in her spine at birth). The couple also have a son, Nicolas, 7.

The ladies of “exhale” interviewed other special guests for episode 6, including Boyz II Men singer Shawn Stockman and his wife Sharonda Stockman, Founders of Micah’s Voice; actress and anti-bullying advocate Shari Headley; Dr. Valencia Walker, and Areva Martin, attorney, author and president and co-founder of the Special Needs Network.

The show airs on the ASPIRE Network, Wednesday, June 11, 2014 @ 8p.m. EDT

Boris Kodjoe Nicole Ari Parker Malinda Williams

Meanwhile, Boris took time out of his busy schedule to watch the Ghana football team practice in Miami for the upcoming 2014 World Cup. Kodjoe watched the entire practice session of the Black Stars at the Florida International University pitch on Saturday evening. He later took pictures with team members and officials. Pictured above is Boris posing with Kevin-Prince Boateng, left, and Stephen Appiah.

Photos: ASPIRE and SpyGhana.com

73 Responses to “Celebrity Couple Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker Discuss Childhood Health and Wellness On Episode 6 Of “exhale””

Ok

Beta says:

Good couple

:eek:

Why Boris wearing those rolled up shorts like that????? Lookin so ghey.
    :facepalm:

MissL says:

Some Positivity

sassyshe says:

Love boris and nicole, hope they make it work forever

VDot says:

Never heard of this show. Seems interesting and informing though :yes:

aRoTh says:

I don’t have/get this Aspire channel. I would like to see the interview.

The soccer stars look as if they could play stunt doubles for he and Kevin Hart.

_________________________________

aww Sandra you letting the mixed folk be black today? thats so kind of you :love:

VDot says:

:eek:
    Why Boris wearing those rolled up shorts like that????? Lookin so ghey.

:thinking: This is your alleged doppelganger, right? You got that same outfit? :lol:

Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe :love: her name

Wasting time says:

Is that a print :bounce:

Boris and Nicole are cute and stay way out the spot light. They may make it forever 1

This story is super random. Did someone’s publicist put in a call? I will try to remember to DVR the show if my cable has Aspire. I’ve never heard of it.

aRoTh says:

I don’t have/get this Aspire channel. I would like to see the interview.

thats Magic Johnson’s channel :thumbsup: very unique programming.

@V DOT
    “Why Boris wearing those rolled up shorts like that????? Lookin so ghey.

This is your alleged doppelganger, right? You got that same outfit?
    ________________________

It’s not “alledged!” :nono: I put our pics up side by side and most people already said we twins.

But hail no. That nigga has some “strange” clothing selections. Besides the rolled up shorts with the smedium tee shirt… he wears that same dayum cheap ill fitting grey suit to everything too. :rofl:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

aRoTh says:

I don’t have/get this Aspire channel. I would like to see the interview.

thats Magic Johnson’s channel very unique programming

Is it on Diwect Teebee b/c I have the basic of the basic channels. And still pay too much.

I put our pics up side by side and most people already said we twins.

well put em up ret nah so we can see! :bounce:

I wanna know what you and VDot’s baby is gonna look like

Smonae says:

I dont know nothing about this show or channel seems informative tho :thumbsup:

:phew:
    So on topic. How quaint
    :offtopic:

This is not news. I already told you in the comments section that T.I. calls Tiny’s mom and begs her to reason with Tiny. Tiny’s nose is opened by an Atlanta street pharmaceuticals distributor.
    ________________________________________
    SR :spank: We ain’t never going to have the exclusive from the Harris clan of you do Tiny like this. You got to play it cool if he still trying to get with her. How about you just email me the tea directly? :waiting: :lol:

so Ya Ya Dacosta from Top Model is gonna play the role of Whitney in the movie. :yes:

aRoTh says:

@User

I LOVE YAYA! So intelligent and pretty. :clap:

San ah make ya dance says:

I like them together

San ah make ya dance says:

————

I am playing ketchup < — don't come for me :tea:
    Missed M2M watching the game. I was low key pissed when the Spurs lost but had to act happy for my husband :oops:
    I watched Kandi's stuff. He mama need her anus beat

anus beat

:ban: gave me a flashback from that bloody-booty jail-rape post SR put up here one time. :no:

Wasting time says:

You need your anus beat with that link Taken!
    Made me spit out this here good Naked Juice !!

Buttercup says:

I watched Kandi’s stuff. He mama need her anus beat
    =============
    Am I the only one who thought there was some truth to Kandi’s dad’s side of the story? I believe everything he said. Sue me :ashamed:

missyJ says:

What the hail was episode 1-5? :tea:

capricorn83 says:

The things I would to Boris…. :love:

missyJ says:

Kandi got a reddy? Who knew?

missyJ says:

*deddy

You gotta kill me first @capricorn

VDot says:

I put our pics up side by side and most people already said we twins.

:rofl: :dead: :rofl: WHO said that? Name ‘em!

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Taken why the folks in your link did that :crying: Why they got Granna on the you tube with her wig falling off. They going to hail for that :crying1:

I was low key pissed when the Spurs lost

BRUH!
    :eek:

:facepalm:

:eek:

Chit pizzes me off beyond words. I’m already dreading hearing these people fellate LeBron on TV 24/7! :mad:

VDot says:

I wanna know what you and VDot’s baby is gonna look like

:huh: :karate:

missyJ says:

Mr. Boateng Mr. Appiah :wave: :kiss: :wink:

@VDOT

:blink:
    I ain’t write the names down! But a bunch of people said they could see the resemblance. Now you goin act like you ain’t read it?
    :huh:

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************
    @Butter I missed it. What did he say. Probably Momma Joyce been on that bullchit.

missyJ says:

Duh fugg is the Aspire network? :huh: So WeTV lineup was full??

Milky says:

:wave: Why are yall hating Man does look just like Boris :kiss: @man :love:

Milky says:

Why are yall hating Man does look just like Boris

which part of Boris? Boris’ kneecaps in those shorts dont count :nono:

nah, Im just playing but he wont let us see the picture to be sure. :shrugs:

aRoTh says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************
    _________________________

But she swo’e on her dead son’s grave, tho’. :shrug:

missyJ says:

@user
    Man WISH he had Boris sessy kneecaps. Man got Boris eyebrows and panky toes (leff not the right) only.

@USER
    :huh:

I’ve had my pic up numerous times!

Hershey says:

I only logged in to :rofl: at Man and Wasting’s gravi’s :rofl: whew! CRAZY! Chris must’ve been eating er’bawdi’s cawnbread in jail.

Man not that half moon headed joker. Boy, hush :nono:

show us the pics that you submitted for Morning Wood :waiting:

@USER

:eek:
    You know several people in here have met me in real life huh? That’s me. I guess you think I must not be handsome in real life huh. :facepalm:

no, I didnt know that Man. Im not a long time rose. :shrugs:

just put em on the glass so we can see and stop playing hard to get. sheesh :rolleyes:

sassyshe says:

Is Sandra gonna put up the post about tip mama begging tiny?…or is she kaput with the saga

San ah make ya dance says:

VDot says:

______________________________

Direct me to the receipts. :huh: :lol: Along with the name of Roses who have met you in real life :tea:

Milky says:

:wave: <—- Man's receipts, he does look just like Boris. Please stop hatin on my boo! Yall just mad becuz is very sexy and wont give yall the time of day! :hater:

VDot says:

sassyshe says:

We talked about it downstairs, but despite the voters, Auntie picked TIP in the divorce settlement :eyeroll: She claims Tiny’s (daddy’s) nose is wide open for a big time ATL Pharmaceutical rep. But she won’t @ ‘em or dap ‘em :nono:

:eek:

VDot says:

Direct me to the receipts. Along with the name of Roses who have met you in real life

those receipts are in the same file with the ones where you wanted to have his baby. :rofl:

coco creamy says:

:offtopic:

Sandra is Mr President forgiving all students loans past and present, can you find our :coffee: aftermoon roses :waves

sassyshe says:

@vdot I want those receipts about tiny. I dont think she need to humble herself and make the first move, her husband started so he should end it

VDot says:

:lol: @ Milky – No one can say you aren’t loyal, that’s for sure! :lol: It’s past the return date on your receipts though, new ones must be submitted :lol:

@V DOT
    “But a bunch of people said they could see the resemblance. Now you goin act like you ain’t read it?

______________________________

_____________________________________

I said I ain’t write it down! :shrugs:

The pic right there in my gravie for everyone to see. That nigga clearly resembles me. :shrugs:

People said it. You will have to look for it tho cause I ain’t write it down or nothing.

sassyshe says:

If man looks like boris he should direct us to his ig, he may get some roses as followers, ijs

Unshakable says:

@Butta,

You were not by yourself. I found Kandi’s Dad to be quite believable. But i would be lying if I said the Shekinak “KiKi” Jo didn’t appreciate Mama Joyce’s ratchetness!

sassyshe says:

@coco I know they are making it easy for you to be approved for income based. I went from almost 800 a month to 100 a month

Buttercup says:

What did he say. Probably Momma Joyce been on that bullchit.
    ==============
    He said that his marriage to Mama Joyce was going well until her sisters started to get in her ear and said he was cheating. Mama Joyce told Kandi that he cheated as well, but Kandi’s diddy said that was false.

He also said that Mama Joyce kept him from Kandi. He said that Mama Joyce took out a restraining order on him. He was telling Kandi that a lot of stuff happened that she has no idea about.

With the way Mama Joyce has showed her behind, I believe him.

Shawn Stockman…aint this the cat that had more than one wife? Where the other wife at?

sassyshe says:

__________________________

wont that just make it last for extra years and years and years? :rolleyes: I wish I could turn my degree in and get my money back!

Buttercup says:

==========
    I know this wasn’t addressed to me, but :no: A satirical site made these claims.

MissHarlem says:

I believe EVERYTHING Kandi dad said EVERYTHING :yes:

Man won’t give up on Boris huh :lol:

VDot says:

:newpost: on Man’s real lookalike

I want Malinda to interview her dayum self to tell us what happened with D-Nice.

Did she keep wearing that head scarf to bed that Mekhi hated?
    Did she still wear them flannel pjs to bed first hubby hated too?

Bird from Soul Food… what happened hun?

SOTHERNGRL says:

With the way Mama Joyce has showed her behind, I believe him.
    ((((((((((((((
    So basically Momma Joyce been on that BS just like I thought. She is not putting on for the camera. She been extra all the time.

flsun99 says:

Buttercup says:

With the way Mama Joyce has showed her behind, I believe him.
    —————————–
    I believe Daddy Burruss too Buttercup. Kandi just doesn’t want to believe that her Mother would do that to her. Those Aunties are mess too. I understand that’s Kandi Mama and all, but Mothers do make mistakes. Mama Joyce manipulates Kandi so bad that it’s pathetic.

flsun99 says:

Did she keep wearing that head scarf to bed that Mekhi hated?
    Did she still wear them flannel pjs to bed first hubby hated too?

Bird from Soul Food… what happened hun?

I want to know too! That marriage just ended….and neither one of them talked about it. I love me some D-Nice with his cute self. He seemed to really love her.

Crimsontide says:

I would watch this show. Too bad I don’t get Aspire, never even heard of it. But I love all 3 of them. Malinda is gorgeous!