TI and Tiny at the 2014 BET Awards

Power couple Tameka “Tiny” Harris and rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris walked the red carpet at the 2014 BET Awards separately on Sunday. But through the magic of Photoshop, they walked the red carpet together — as they should be. Despite all the recent drama in their lives (real or imagined), the couple sat together in the audience and Tiny proudly watched her man perform his hit song “No Mediocre” with rapper Iggy Azalea Loyal reader Monique W. wrote in to say Tiny dissed boxer Floyd Mayweather on the red carpet last night. She wrote: “He tried to catch her and they hurried up and scurried her off before he could grab her.”
Photos: Splash News

Nelly was seen leaving Mastros' Steakhouse holding hands with boxer Floyd Mayweathers ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson in Beverly Hills, CA

Rapper Nelly was seen leaving Mastros’ Steakhouse holding hands with boxer Floyd Mayweather‘s ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson in Beverly Hills, CA, on Saturday.
Photos: SPW / Splash News

BET AWARDS '14 - Arrivals

Singer Omarion proudly showed off his pregnant girlfriend Apryl Jones on the red carpet at the 2014 BET Awards. The couple is expecting a boy.
Photo: Splash News

Timbaland was spotted with his wife Monique Idlett at Derek Jeters 40th birthday party at Brickwood in NYC

It’s cheaper to keep her. Music producer Timbaland and his wife Monique Idlett attended baseball star Derek Jeter‘s 40th birthday party at Brickwood in NYC last week. Monique filed for divorce from the womanizing producer last year, but she changed her mind and two reconciled earlier this year.
Photos: Blayze/Splash News

138 Responses to “Celebrity Couples at BET Awards: T.I. & Tiny, Nelly & Shantel, Omarion & Apryl, Timbaland & Monique”

capricorn83 says:

Tiny and TI :tape:

missyJ says:

Ain’t even breezy enough for the sweater Tip got on

Nelly is petty and messy #iloveit #menactlikefemales

Omarion.. nobody cares

Timbaland… I thought he was messing with a Shim? :think: Wait that was Jazzy Phae

VDot says:

:rofl: Tiny take the red out. I don’t trust you in it. I know you only letting TI come around because your bday is coming up. Don’t fall for it. Let him trick you out and then send him on his way :yes: :lol:

Ms. Jackson got some broad azz linebacker shoulders. I bet she used to bench press Floyd and suck his paynus on the down stroke :lol:

Timbaland’s wife is cute. He looks super thick in the thighs. Like he suffers from chub rub if he doesn’t wear pants :yes:

Just Looking says:

Tiny and Clifford, look like friends :tea:

Omarian…THought his date was Kenya….

Floyds Ex :shrug:

Timbaland and his wife and his natuical shirt.

libra80sbaby says:

Tiny and TI look to be finished. They looked like they sat together because the seats were assigned that way, not because they wanted to sit together. :tea:

VDot says:

:thinking: Omarion’s girl looks like she could be related to Dawn from Love and Hip Hop

Body language :warning:

aRoTh says:

:gossip: Any body language experts in the thread today?

Tiny looks goodT! Her dress, YES
    SEE gabbyjane should Have been in this category
    But
    She aint winning
    Stupid THOT

missyJ says:

ut through the magic of Photoshop, they walked the red carpet together —\

==============

pHOTOSHOP FORGOT TO FINISH TI SHADOW….EXCUSE MY CAPS

Sandra photoshopped the pic of Tiny and TI together. :hahaha:

_______

Hrm. Yall said the hair was back red.

:tea: Oh that rhymed. Sign me Tip. :shade:

Sandra photoshopped the pic of Tiny and TI together. :hahaha:

:yes: :lol:

The print on Monique outfit looks like 2 big vaginas

:eek:

Look how big somebody head is..with friends who photoshop like that who needs :cool:

TI doesnt have to be such a dyck

libra80sbaby says:

So Sandra you just gone MAKE these two stay together on the innanet even though in real life they just cordial :shrugs:

The print on Monique outfit looks like 2 big vaginas

Such a lovely sight :grill:

Tiny white side coming out. She looking aged about them hands :no:

Just Looking says:

Monique ensemble is for lounging around house….cleaning up.

Just Looking says:

Monique ensemble is for lounging around house….cleaning up.

Tiny white side coming out. She looking aged about them hands :no:

I ain’t wanna say it, since I’m supposedly team Tiny, but :yes: But then again she’s always had a weathered look about her.

Y’all betta love yall logins!! :lipssealed: Tiny looks good :yes:

:facepalm:
    Sandra Yew.pasted.them.together?¿?¿
    :huh:

Jdore says:

Can’t Timbo’s wife play Aaliyah? I mean that’s why he married her right :shrugs: :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

libra80sbaby says:

******************

:cosign:

Tip had that windbreaker zipped to here during his performance. 17 was like see now he starting to look like Nique’s dad… :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

Tiny white side coming out. She looking aged about them hands :no:
    —————-
    :dead: :yes:

Ohhhh burn. :| Yall roses aint playing tuhday.

Just Looking says:

Monique ensemble is for lounging around house….cleaning up.

Look like long johns to me. :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Monique ensemble is for lounging around house….cleaning up.

Look like long johns to me. :coffee:

===============

So true but nigga stress will age you quick… I had to learn that, I was not finna in my bathroom with my bolla a Clairol cuz some petty fool ain’t wanna ack right

libra80sbaby says:

:yes: Shyt looked waaaaaayyyyy to forced.

Aprilbaby says:

How old is Floyd’s ex?

Nelly is about 40 tho

I’m sure he didn’t want Tiny.

missyJ says:

Shyt looked waaaaaayyyyy to forced.

—————–

Yep! Tiny is :eyeroll: :yawn: over it.

Maybe Tip and Robin should do a Rnb/Wrap album… and cry on Awards shows together…….. Call it the On the Mend Tour

I see “Timbaland” but my mind read “Thumbalina” looking at the first pic :kona:

How old is Floyd’s ex?

Nelly is about 40 tho

I’m sure he didn’t want Tiny.
    _______

*giggles* Why?

:ghost:

VDot says:

Timbo had a thang for Aaliyah too?

:offtopic: K Michelle and Elle Varner out here sissyclawing over Meek Mill? :confused:

Yep! Tiny is :eyeroll: :yawn: over it.

BOL!!!! Tip aint gonna do it tho. That’s a nigga who thank his chit don’t stank. Im sure he cant understand why Tiny needs to do anything outside of him and his kids..

SoNastyandSoRude says:

timbaland got thighs like Miss Robbies son (sweetie pies) …. his name is Tim too

Hey I :heart: :wave:

Aprilbaby says:

How old is Floyd’s ex?
    Nelly is about 40 tho
    I’m sure he didn’t want Tiny.
    _______
    *giggles* Why?
    She looks vintage

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all already talk about Breezy being so drunk her had to be carried out the club? :facepalm: I understand dude is young but you JUST got outta jail and you cant eem pretend to do right. :facepalm:

*giggles* Why?

YOU know why :yes: :lol:

KMichele sent for elle
    I thought K said she was going into seclusion and get herself right

Zoe B. says:

Omarion’s girlfriend has to bend down for him to reach her belly. She looking like “Take the pic, my thighs hurt” :rofl:

Tim on Aaliyah: I Was In Love With Her :yes:

But I LOVEEEEE his song with JHud. She looked cray in the boots with no knees but that song whangs. :yes: Its a grower.

Now…I did not like Elle during the after party! *stank face* IDK why but she was rubbing me wronggg. And that butterfly dress? *lifts lip even higher* :nono:

What happ’d with her and K? :popcorn:

Jdore says:

@VDot :yes: when I watched his Behind The Music he said he fell in :love: wit Mo because she looked so much like Aaliyah

:think: and wasn’t it reported that Timb and his wife were headed fir divorce? She certainly looks “over it” …while he seems to be trying to “hold on” …guess he doesn’t wanna end up like Robin Thicke, making cry videos, begging her to take him back :lol:

Monique got on two sep. pieces? As in did they come together? One got faded in the wash? What is happening here? I aint got time for her and the ink blot outfit. Why is Timothy glaring at the camera? Fugg you too Timbo.

She looks vintage
    _________

Vintage is the new Black..and he could always make her over like he did Miss Shantel.. :cool: :hahaha:

Timbaland lookin like he can’t believe he with that bytch! :rofl:

Hey Hood Squirrel :waves:

___

Crine..

Aprilbaby says:

*giggles* Why?
    YOU know why :yes: :lol:
    Just wants me to be bad :rofl:

Man, Nelly’s chick! Good lawd! :yahoo:

Oh :blink: I bet that’s about the time Monique started taking her :love: back

Jdore says:

But I LOVEEEEE his song with JHud. She looked cray in the boots with no knees but that song whangs. Its a grower.
    ————————
    :rofl: :dead:

Omarion… :facepalm:

He lookin like “Look everybody, I’m not gay.” :waves:

bama_n_jersey says:

Excuses for Chris….

1. He just got out and his tolerance is not up. had one drink and was faded.

Did that work…..no…okay let’st try another one.

2. He just got out, tolerance not up, and was tired from all of the dancing and cold medication.

Did that work….

oh well….I tried :shrug:

KMichele sent for elle
    I thought K said she was going into seclusion and get herself right

:hahaha: She is a Pisces.. :tea:

Shantel looks rough.

*giggles* Why?
    YOU know why :yes: :lol:
    Just wants me to be bad :rofl:

:rofl: April you still have like all your lives left. Aunt Tea has never warned you. You woulda been alright. :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

Oh lord where to begin – I was gonna say that body language between TI and Tiny seems forced till I read it was photoshopped – ha ha ha I wish them well cause even though I don’t understand a word that Tiny says and TI been acing like a scunt (stupid+cunt) as of late I do like these two together.

Floyd’s ex been linked to a lot of people I guess it takes a bevy of them fools to keep her laced in the manner she grew accustomed to with the midget boxer…

Timberland and his wife look like welfare people…. you know the kind who “sell” all their food stamps then be knocking on your door to “borrow” milk for their baby….

I do not like to see pregnant women in tight things on their belly – it ain’t cute or flattering – nobody thinks your big pregnant belly is sexy but you and your man… she looks like she’s about to take a sh*t….

:rofl: :dead:

:lol: So it wasn’t the knees? Just what was making her legs look like roman numeral two?

ll <—J Hud's legs while she was twisting to the stage. :nun: :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Omarion…

He lookin like “Look everybody, I’m not gay.”

:dead: I was tryna figure out what it was and THAT’S it! :rofl: I hate yo font man! :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    bay-beh ALREADY bigger than his mini sized azz.

Aprilbaby says:

KMichele sent for elle
    I thought K said she was going into seclusion and get herself right
    :hahaha: She is a Pisces.. :tea:
    Don’t Meek have a baby momma/girl and all that? If that matters!

luVn_liFe… says:

Shantel looks rough

:yes: She look square and linebacker-ish.

Man, Nelly’s chick! Good lawd! :yahoo:
    ________

Thas Floyd BM! Miss Jackson! :yes:

She cute.. looks a little wknd up top but :shrug: She got it for sure. Bought and paid for. :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Don’t Meek have a baby momma/girl and all that? If that matters!

It don’t :coffee:

Timbaland look like he got some Nicki Minaj type hips in that pic.
    :eek:

Oh :blink: I bet that’s about the time Monique started taking her :love: back

I wish a nigga would… :eyeroll: That is not a compliment. Shall never be Aaliyah.. I guess she don’t care about that tho. Some women like to be trophies.

Elle/K Michelle

Well back in February Elle and K were buddy buddy. :thinking: Or at least K Michelle felt that way about Elle. Looking at the timeline she may

I guess Meek Mills thotted K Michelle out and dumped her for Elle. A while back, Elle tweeted she was awkward with men and had accidentally curved Meek. Meek recently posted a pic of him and Elle and said #nocurve in the caption. Elle reposted it with a heart. K. Michelle then took her shot and said:

are. Jokes on you and you didn’t even know it!
    She also thew one last dart at Elle by adding:

I hope you got attention from that cuz you sure don’t get it from your music.

People be smiling in the pictures not knowing they getting dissed in the caption. HA! You definitely need a REFILL as thirsty as you are. Jokes on you and you didn’t even know it!

I hope you got attention from that cuz you sure don’t get it from your music.

bama_n_jersey says:

Excuses for Chris….

1. He just got out and his tolerance is not up. had one drink and was faded.

Did that work…..no…okay let’st try another one.

Did that work….

oh well….I tried

:stop: :nono:

She look square and linebacker-ish.
    —-
    :yes:
    That pregnancy must didnt agree with her from the jump.
    I dont remember her looking so.. In need

Tiny didn’t shade Floyd, her handlers did. Homegirl appeared to be mid-sentence when one of her handlers spotted Mayweather and whisked her away before Tiny could finish what she was saying. She actually came back and finished her thought. At no point was she even facing Floyd. He should have known better though. Getting caught talking to Tiny on camera was only going to cause trouble. The handler did the right thing.

@Hearts

imma give Chris a pass only because it was an awards show/big party night. Now had he been carried out of his welcome home barbecue and the Save A Lot and the Big n Tall shop and the Dairy Queen then I’d have a problem.

Don’t Meek have a baby momma/girl and all that? If that matters!

Girlll don’t get me to lying IDK! I need to follow him on IG; do he be showing out? Do his lady show out? :pc:

Im still waiting to get hit by the meek mill train. :shrug: he aiight. Hov see it. I don’t.

I thought K said she was going into seclusion and get herself right
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It aint no fun being BAT shyt crazy ALONE though sis. All you are left with are your thoughts… *trails off* AND who gonna remind you to take your meds if you secluded? Kimberly Michelle Pate needs to be surrounded by folks at ALL TIMES. :no: She is a nutcase. I am convinced. That aint ALL an act. Caint be!

@OTB
    “I wish a nigga would… That is not a compliment. Shall never be Aaliyah.. I guess she don’t care about that tho. Some women like to be trophies.”

:facepalm:

It’s NEVER enough. He gave her a “silver medal” and she supposed to be mad about it!

:no: <<smh

Come on mayne!

Oh K. :facepalm:

Listen I know I hate when folks cant follow simple font then snap off. K wrong for that. How was Meek dissing Elle?

Don’t Meek have a baby momma/girl and all that? If that matters!

It don’t :coffee:
    _________

:hahaha: Word..

—————–
    Ermahgawd !! :casket:
    Ur So Right. :hahaha:

Listen. Tiny a better Cancer then me. *rocks* That’s right Tiny don’t join Team Petty cause I would be rocking a fukking TMT snapbyke at this point. :facepalm:

:hahaha: :rocks:

Anyone else notice how basic Miss Jackson is looking these days without a team of stylists, makeup artists and cosmotologists at her beckoned call? And just think, that’s with Floyd having paid for several plasic surgery procedures to make her look pretty enough to be his arm candy. But basic is cool. She looks real and exudes a sweetness that I never noticed under all of those layers of makeup and always perfectly styled hair.

BASIC????????????
    :blink:

:rofl: … the things women say…

:facepalm:

:no: <<smh

Come on mayne!

LMAOOOOO :chase:

I didn't indict her! She can like it! Im just above being objectified right here right now. :tea:

Listen if a Bron rolled thru here tombout I remind him of Gabby/Lela/Oprah (STFU!) you think I would give a fukk???? :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

She look square and linebacker-ish.
    —-

That pregnancy must didnt agree with her from the jump.
    I dont remember her looking so.. In need

She didn’t! She coulda got it :hump: I just kept looking at that pick like :thinking: wondering what was off.

ll <—J Hud's legs while she was twisting to the stage. :nun: :hahaha:
    —————————–
    *does ugly, smoker's-cough laugh* :hahaha: :sick:
    Bish I'm tryna recover from a sinus infection :mad: :chase:

@Bird
    Yes, i said that up a lil wAys, Not as nice as u. :)

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Kmichelle been reading a book on how to burn bridges in the industry… from what I heard k and elle are on the same mgmt team… they asked elle to babysit Kmichelle and K had a disagreement with an artist named bridget kelly and elle took BK side… Kmichelle can’t expect to date the whole industry then get mad bc someone is dating.. It was a picture. Elle hasn’t even addressed Kmichelle and she ranting on twitter like a scorned woman who probably “talked” to meet a month

_________

Oh its been alluded to.. *giggles* Man gonna have a fit..

:rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm:
    **takes deep breath**

… ok..ok…
    :eek: <looks at pic again

I think Tiny looks good here.

:phew:
    There, I said it…

@Hearts

I guess he get a pass for that. :lol:

Not as nice as u

BOL. :hahaha:

:) <— slayeddddd me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mayneeeee

*pats @Man on back* You was choking on them words wont you? :rofl:

Wait. Full stop. What she beefing with BK about?

capricorn83 says:

————-
    :ROFL:
    she should have helped him read while he was up there struggling with that teleprompter….. if only for my amusement #teamNOTti :tea:

ugly, smoker’s-cough laugh

:lol: :heart: ‘d!!

@HEARTS
    “*pats @Man on back* You was choking on them words wont you?”
    __________________________

BRUH!!!!

I had to look at that pic several times and analyze and take notes to see if I could find ANYTHING.

But… I think she’s ok here. :shrugs:

I guess the sun shines on a dog’s azz occassionally.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

woman who probably “talked” to meet a month

So you saying she acting like Morello was with Christopher from orange is the new black? :lol: She gon be on the news for bathing in his house next. :rofl: Poor K.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

@otb idk what her and bridget Kelly were arguing about. It happened like 3 months ago. Elle stopped hanging with Kmichelle after that

:ROFL:

Girlllll that level three reading ass nigga was up there sounding chit out :crine: :crying:

:rofl: :rofl: I was embarrassed like IM MONEY TEAM I swear. In my room anxious??? LMAOOO :smack:

:crying:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

I want Kmichelle to chill and go take her son to the Zoo.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I guess the sun shines on a dog’s azz occassionally

:dead: Does that include Monica too? Too far? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
    I am f uking crine!

Hrm. I read a piece of dirt that K was getting a show. “No new friends”, no lie..

Is Elle Varner lesbo? That bytch fine as phuck!

@HEARTS
    “I guess the sun shines on a dog’s azz occassionally

Does that include Monica too? Too far?

That does not include Monica.

missyJ says:

Anybody seen Butters today?

San ah make ya dance says:

Tiny don’t lose no more weight :stop:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
    **takes deep breath**
    … ok..ok…
    :eek: <looks at pic again

Buttercup says:

Anybody seen Butters today?
    ================
    I must’ve felt my eyes burning. I just logged in so I could say hi :waves:

Celeb Couples at the BETAwards
    Somewhere Gabby is reading this like -> :crying1:
    This coulda bean US but you somewhere babysitting Xavier

Ohhhh so Elle said that K wasn’t getting attn. for the music… I see, I see. K thinks Elle copied her style on a song she wrote for Elle. Hrm indeed.

San ah make ya dance says:

This coulda bean US but you somewhere babysitting Xavier
    —————
    :dead: Imma cry for her and this :wail:

Tiny don’t lose no more weight
    ——-
    Yeah i think she’s a good size here. She’s a tiny woman

I must’ve felt my eyes burning. I just logged in so I could say hi :waves:

========

:rules: We only got 2 weeks left to font witchu. Heyul you doing taking a day off? :mad:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

K need to sit her diaper booty ass down somewhere. She not relevant unless she beefing with somebody. Shyts sad.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**takes deep breath**

… ok..ok…
    :eek: <looks at pic again

I think Tiny looks good here.

:phew:
    There, I said it…
    ******************************

**********************

Mama know how hard dat was for the baby. You win top price for best behavior.

:trophy:

Buttercup says:

I think Tiny looks good here.
    =========
    :shocked:

Kelendria is next :love:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yeah i think she’s a good size here. She’s a tiny woman
    —————
    If not, that :buttshake: not gonna have shyt to hang on too

SOTHERNGRL says:

I just got here and aint read chit;but I know one of you have said it looks like Omarion lady is squatting down so he can rub her belly. Is he that damn short?

If not, that not gonna have shyt to hang on too
    —-
    No :eek:

Buttercup says:

Celeb Couples at the BETAwards
    Somewhere Gabby is reading this like -> :crying1:
    This coulda bean US but you somewhere babysitting Xavier
    ==========
    :crying1: She’s still stuck as Geneva.

San ah make ya dance says:

:newpost:

Buttercup says:

=============
    Linda, honey, listen :kiss: I had a hearing with Lil Butter’s bio this morning. The snuck some stuff in, and of course, I’ve been replaying it and thinking of all of the clever and witty things I should’ve said :rolleyes: That’s okay. I tripped up his lawyer quite a few times, so I think I’m good.

I start the next gig next Monday :bite:

Where you going BUTTAH?!?! :waiting:

Buttercup says:

To my new gig, bew. Let’s see what’s going on upstairs. We can continue the convo after making an on-topic comment :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Don’t Meek have a baby momma/girl and all that? If that matters!
    I just remember when him and RiRi was in the skrip club and people were saying they were together and he came out and said it was nothing. He also said it was pissing his actual girl/baby momma off. Like she was questioning him about it. So I know he had a chick.

But K. forever getting into it with people. She is the stereotypical black women for real.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.