Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Chrissy Teigen

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz attend 2014 Gordan Parks Foundation Awards Dinner and Auction

Those pesky cheating rumors don’t seem to be phasing pop singer Alicia Keys. The singer/songwriter and her philandering husband, musician Swizz Beatz attended the 2014 Gordan Parks Foundation Awards Dinner and Auction in NYC today. Swizz was accused of cheating on Alicia with a fitness trainer whom he met on twitter.com. Swizz denied the allegations.
Photo: Splash News

Alicia shaved the side of her head in a style popularized by Sean Combs‘ concubine Cassandra Ventura.
Photo: Splash News

Chrissy Teigen attend the 2014 Gordan Parks Foundation Awards Dinner and Auction

Sports Illustrated cover model Chrissy Teigen attended the Gordan Parks Foundation Awards Dinner and Auction today.
Photo: Splash News

• Swizz Beatz Defends Himself Against Cheating Allegations
  • Jay Z Buys Mercedes Benz Car Hood Painted by Swizz Beatz
  • Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Expecting 2nd Child together
  • Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union

48 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Chrissy Teigen”

SellieBaby says:

Were they auctioning off the women there at the dinner? Why is everyone so “scantily” dressed?

lilern says:

You lose them how you get them :tea:

EwwH CHRISSY :vomit:

AK looks good, but Y r her :boobs: so far apart like that? PUT.On.a.BRA!

Luvie says:

PUT.On.a.BRA!

_________________________

:eek: well ain’t you the pot talkin to the kettle? :rofl:

Diva says:

Alicia’s face has cleared up…at least from the side view. Those big blue draws though :rofl:

Yo titties got to be all kinda hideous if Luvie say put a bra on

lilern says:

You lose them how you get them :tea:

That’s right :yes:
      and :welcome:

VDot says:

I don’t like Chrissy or her granny pannies :no:

Alicia Key’s chest looks…strong :eek:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Luvie says:

PUT.On.a.BRA!

_________________________

:eek: well ain’t you the pot talkin to the kettle? :rofl:
      :dead:
      Who are yall the tittay committee :hahaha:

Diva says:

Wishes I could go without a bra….in public.

VDot says:

:thinking: Chrissy’s body reminds me of a 75 year old white lady

Dress made by a blind person maybe :maybe:
      :kona:

Chrissy looks like one of those dead wet cats her people eat and serve at buffets as sweet nmspir chicken :no:
      Gotta go take care of the Takens :peace:

what in the drag race/Phillipino new year heck is going on in that purpa & black with the pieced together luau leis shrug???????!!!

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dress made by a blind person maybe :maybe:
      :kona:
      —————————–
      Blind person mustve cut to much fabric from the middle huh?

Gotta go take care of the Takens :peace:
      ——-
      :chase: Keep your hand offa their plates! :eek: *pops hand*

:nite:

Diva says:

:peace: MisTake!!!! you take it easy gal

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dress made by a blind person maybe :maybe:
      :kona:
      —————————–
      Blind person mustve cut to much fabric from the middle huh?

Yup,and realized it too late, and then the blind person must've just got mad, and made some blue undies, and called it a Day! :rofl:
      :dead:

Chrissy’s body reminds me of a 75 year old white lady

____________________________________

I’ve hated you for a full 24 hours now… started bout this time yesterday, and it hasn’t let up… :crying1: :ghost:

thriftStoreJungle says:

chrissy, much like jennifer hudson, just never gets it right. big feet, chicken legs, and that glazed over dead in the eyes look that can only come from valium and vodka, i presume. :no:

AK looks nice here.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Luvie says:

PUT.On.a.BRA!

_________________________

:eek: well ain’t you the pot talkin to the kettle?
      ~~~~~~
      LMAO!!!!! :nana:

Dress made by a blind person maybe :maybe
      __________________________

:crying1:
      you sayin in addition to it being made by a fired sweat shop worker, said worker is bline :cool: ?
      i’m starting to dislike you too :think: :rofl:

John Legend’s people caint be proud :no:

I was just saying :ashamed: <—lil bitty baby girl doe eyes

The Pearl! says:

WTH is that God awful garment that chrissy girl has on????? Her hair looks unhealthy (like she starves herself and her hair needs nourishment)

I see Swizzy (unlike Carmelo) knows how to put on some dress shoes and a tie — and THIS TIME, he even chose a business-colored suit (not that loud assed shyt he’s worn in the past)

John Legend’s people caint be proud :no:

this was said like somebody’s mama with hand on hip, and a heaving sigh :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Unshakable says:

Those look like the kind of pannies u wear when u menstruating…..i calls em girla (girdle) pannies.

Feel better Thing :hug:

Pearl, you let me know if’n/when I need to be Ready :karate: :lol:

:yes: thats who I said it NAN :lol:

AK using one thick knee to conceal thee other :rofl:

girdle
      ION think the young ladies wear these anymore :no:

You couldn’t tell me Nathan :eek: I was grown in my gridle :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Feel better Thing :hug:
      Pearl, you let me know if’n/when I need to be Ready :karate: :lol:
      _________
      Chiiiiiiid! I thought you STAY ready, @DTTS?? :winky: Thanks, girl!

um, thank you DTTS, but y’all the reason for the headache… y’all literally make me sick! :lol:

and here this one come, talkin bout a “girla” …I QUIT! :ghost:

:lol: Pearl, classy, until necessary :wink: #butyesalwaysready

The Pearl! says:

:nite: Ya’ll!

:nite: Pearl and Thing and even LuvLife :winky:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

girdle
      ION think the young ladies wear these anymore
      ____________________________________

if'n they do i still dont see what "Chrissy" gon do with one. :huh:
      now i'm not familiar with this "Chrissy" so forgive my ignorance, but has "Chrissy" always been a "girl"?

The Pearl! says:

@DTTS, I’m deceptively classy, too. I won’t fight (that’s what siblings have always been for in MY life)…but I’ll talk about you so bad, you’ll WISH I’d just said f it and punched you in yo EYE.

but has “Chrissy” always been a “girl”?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NOPE! :no:
      I’d tell yew ALL ABOUT IT but I gotta go :steer:
      #somebodytellherthetruth :kona:

Pearl,
      You got them saying “just punch me!” :rofl: :rofl:
      Tomorrow yall :bye:

:peace:

Later Good FOLKS!

free says:

AK’s man-chest is not faring well in that dress and no words for teigen. is this fashion or fuggery?

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.