Amber Rose and rapper Fabolous' girlfriend Emily B were seen leaving Bootsy Bellows Night Club in West Hollywood, CA

Socialite Amber Rose and rapper Fabolous‘ girlfriend Emily B are giving me strong lesbian vibes. The besties were seen leaving Bootsy Bellows Night Club in West Hollywood, CA, on Thursday. As you know, Amber was a practicing lesbian long before she gave up that lifestyle for a life of luxury with thirsty rappers.
Photos: SPW/Splash News

Rapper Wiz Khalifa's wife, model Amber Rose spotted clubbing at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood, CA

On her way into the club, Amber stopped to congratulate singer Omarion whose girlfriend, Apryl Jones, is expecting a baby girl.
Photos: SPW / Splash News

Puffy and Cassie attend Derek Jeter's 40th birthday party at Brickwood in NYC

Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs and his long-suffering concubine Cassie Ventura attended Derek Jeter‘s 40th birthday party at Brickwood in NYC on Thursday. Cassie makes a nice living as Puffy’s arm candy. One day she will show her age and he will kick her to the curb for a younger version.. like he did to Kim Porter.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran clubbing at Bootsy Bellows with a mystery man in West Hollywood, CA Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran clubbing at Bootsy Bellows with a mystery man in West Hollywood, CA

Singer Chris Brown‘s bestie Karrueche Tran was seen clubbing at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood, CA, yesterday. She pulled up to the club driving Brown’s red Lamborghini Aventador.
Photos: Roshan Perera/Splash News

155 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Amber Rose, Emily B, Omarion, Puff Daddy, Cassie, Karrueche Tran”

Cassie looks good :yes:

I like Amber Rose. Something about her, I’m a fan of :thumbsup:

Beta says:

Amber and Emily shole got a whole lotta ass umph umph umph

Amber got that body right :phew:

Bad photo of Em. She never pulls fat from the right places..

Koochie :facepalm: See. I tried. She just set us byke.

A regular fringy crochety instead of lacey top would’ve been thumbsup. This what I don’t like about her *stank lip raised*

Of course I love the TF Padlocks. *raises lip higher*

Cass do look like she got dragged along.. :|

I can’t :rofl: since this bish said “he was wrapping about me” :huh:

Cassie didn’t have time to finish getting dressed :lol:

:stop: <–for any would-be scholwlerz :rofl:

ShadeQueen46 says:

:offtopic: Do yall have that one bum azz family member that you absolutely can’t stand?! Always borrowing money never paying it back, always getting cars repo’d, & all sorts of crazy shat. Im lookin at my bum uncle right now he makes my blood boil. :cuss:

VDot says:

I keep scrolling back up, Cassie looks secksy as fugg in that pic. :thinking: I’m thinking she’s getting a grown woman look about her. It’s in her aura or something.

Koochie just seems so young….

VDot says:

Do yall have that one bum azz family member that you absolutely can’t stand?!

One? Shiiidddd it’s a bunch of them muthafuggas. I just don’t engage with ‘em :no:

ShadeQueen46 says:

Yesterday everyone was discussing this here :no: smh!

My advice: Don’t let their issues bother you :)

Cassie looks awff, tired or distressed ??

Krunchy Kakes is always oily!!! :mad: GIRL GET A sponge!

Amber is still toning, looks good!

EMILY Bustamnte girl get on someone’s weight plan STAT! :nono:

K looks greasy

Buttercup says:

Do yall have that one bum azz family member that you absolutely can’t stand?!
    ===========
    :yes: That would be BroButter33. No one in the family is crazy enough to loan him money anymore. I used to fuss at him so much when I was pregnant Mama Butter said Lil Butter would look just like him. Well, people think that’s his son instead of nephew :lol:

Smonae says:

My fav saying is I aint got it :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

Em STILL a “Forever Fiance’” :thinking: Chile :tea:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAWD Amber Rose :nun:

CHA CHA says:

So Chris come and Crookie give no fux about the way she looks now….ahhhh I had high hopes for you guhl :no:

OAN Amba and Emily looking wide as hell…they fly but they fly and WIDE

P Shytty officially looks like an old drunk uncle at the cookout talking about bishes he pulled back in 1987.

VDot says:

Krunchy Kakes is always oily!!! :mad: GIRL GET A sponge!

:yes: At the very least, blotting papers. Chit. And I don’t like her ‘fit, it doesn’t *waves hand* flow…

Look at Emily’s feet or look at her shoes take your pic they both look stressed and tired!

damn Em u got it all wrong.

Buttercup says:

Where did my comment go? :|

Amber has gotten her sexy back. Me likey!

libra80sbaby says:

—————–
    :yes: With that rusty azz toothpick danglin out the side of his mouf

At the very least, blotting papers.
    ~~~~~
    Anything, I know they have a brown paper bag in the lambo from concealing they drank on the way there!

Amber! Brava bisha :nun: :clap: (got that boy almost showing his byke teef :tea: )

:yes: I have several bum bisshes in my fam; who are set to “forgotten”

Buttercup says:

Hand tatt: Who did it first? Rih or Cuckoocachoo?

The sexyness has been sucked out of Amber :tea:

VDot says:

:lol: at brown paper bag.

Butter’sWorth – I think Cuckoocachoo……along with that zipper tattoo :huh:

The shade in this write up :lol:

thriftStoreJungle says:

cassie is a beautiful girl. karate chop…. i’m just never going to see it for her. and why is she so shiny? goodbye, Konstantinople :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We try to love one another but if DubCousin45 get evicted ONE MO TIME…Imma be convinced she got a drug prollem. :no: I am already semi-convinced but I made the mistake of SAYING it once and it pist my mama OWF. Mind you HER mama (my aunt) was sideline in the back of my mama going :yes: + :coffee:

And I don’t like her ‘fit, it doesn’t *waves hand* flow…

Its ridiculous. This is what she always does. *personally offended* Why I always laugh at these “stylist” notions. :eyeroll:

________

I LOVE those brown napkins from Sbs.. :yes: #teamGreen

Buttercup says:

Butter’sWorth – I think Cuckoocachoo……along with that zipper tattoo :huh:
    =========
    I didn’t notice her hand tattoo until Rih got hers :oops: That zipper tatt- Hated it!

CHA CHA says:

Why is Amber always bald :cry:

Amber is actually not too cute with hair imo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Emily Bustamante (or as I call her Emily BustItBaby) always look stressed and tired by the face too. Not just her hooves.

Buttercup says:

Amber is actually not too cute with hair imo.
    =============

She was pictured in a brunette wig a couple of years ago, and I was not a fan.

Amber :yahoo: She is looking good. Way to lose the weight the old fashion way :thumbsup: Unlike some people who nip tuck, suck and injection :tea:
    Emily loud sigh. She always looks stuffed within an inch of her life. I am not saying she is too big but I am saying she less than one away. She more like 1/9 away. Like if she real food more than twice in one day :no:

That personal gay tho :lol: He looks very girllllll. :hahaha:

Amber’s feet are beautiful.. *tucks toes under in flaps..*

Oh and Cocchie I just said you was pretty the other day and then you wanna go and dress like “me sucky sucky you long time fo fih dolla” :no:

Chris Brown designed the tat that is on KungFuFighting’s hand.

Omarion BM on the click thru tho :eek:

That dress was..interesting for a baby shower. I mean I love it but um a woman of the night..

Em STILL a “Forever Fiance’”
    Um when did he ever propose? She is a forever main side chick :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Amber looks grown and sexy up top! Go girl!! Emily….sigh. OK we see you have a big butt, but you also have a big everything else. You and Amber should talk about how to tone that up. Oh and I see Cassie is still being paid to lay it low and spread it wide, and suck dyck. Hey girl! I hope you gargle every morning. We all know you ain’t the only one he is screwing. You just the bottom bytch…way at the bottom. *blows on wet nails*

Chris Brown designed the tat that is on KungFuFighting’s hand.

Shame on it. :yes: The chit he spray paint on walls look betta than that tatt.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I think she gave up a long time ago on loosing weight… her child bout 3 now ? :shrugs:

Amber’s feet are beautiful..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Amber Rose has FEET? :blink: I dont think I ever took time to notice anything past her thighs. Thanks for letting me know…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Um when did he ever propose? She is a forever main side chick
    ———–
    Smdh. She is too old for that bs. Piss or get off the pOt Im sure someone wants you. Tell Fab to step it up or peace out. Ugh

Maybe they caught Kookie coming OUT of the club from partying :danban: OR is she always so shiny? :thinking:

Cassie looks absolutely delicious.

aRoTh says:

Amber looks nice!

Pink is the flava (nail polish) solve the riddle. I have pink on my toes NOW!

I heard that Apryl Jones chick is from my neck of the woods (see: hood).

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@jenie that boy is like 5 or 6.

Amber lookin older in the face. But LAWD :yahoo: … them titties tho!!!

VDot says:

She’s a big guhl fo sure.

Tell Fab to step it up or peace out
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Emily BustItBaby already tried that ish on LHHNY season 1 and DOS. Mannie years ago now. It did NAT work. :no:

I think she gave up a long time ago on loosing weight… her child bout 3 now ?
    Jenie I think she thinks she looks good that way :yes: I don’t think she is trying to lose anything

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb that’s because her stupid ass was not serious.If your gonna do that you have to be super serious….or at least let the man think so . Trust, I know. Humph

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t Emily needs to lose weight. She not like Kelly Price. But tone it up yes!

Omarion BM on the click thru tho :eek:

WELL, shatt looked stupid on here TO ME :yes: :rofl: Just sew Unclassy IMB :nono:
    Now someone else could have rocked it, she just doesn’t have that Ahhhhhhh Look IMB :no:
    I rocked something sheer black when I was… But she’en me neither :tea:

LAWD I kept on reading on yall saying Karavan was so shiny….WHY that bish SMOOTH got a REFLECTION dead in the milla of her FOREHEAD???

:dead:

*Cues Mulan Soundtrack “My Reflection” by Christina Bleeving Aguilera*

:ghost:

Jenie I think she thinks she looks good that way
    ———-
    Like a COW? :blink: #moooooooooooooooooooo :kona:

Ugh why must I have to be here till 5 on a Fri :(

Ugh why must I have to be here till 5 on a Fri :(

And why must you have that gorilla playing peek a boo in your gravi? :eek:

Beta, who’s in your gravi? Man, you too. Who is that? :popcorn:

Imma go watch the floyds still acting likah bish video… BRB :steer:

Buttercup says:

:whistle: Whoooooo is that girl I see
    Staring straight back at me?
    When will my reflection show
    Who I am in insi-iiiiiiide?

DYmondgurl says:

Ugh why must I have to be here till 5 on a Fri :(
    And why must you have that gorilla playing peek a boo in your gravi?
    ____________________________

:hide: I see you :lol:

Wasting time says:

Beta
    every gravie gets more and more primate like :scared:

free says:

there is something about emily that just makes her look dragged or “special”; i can’t tell which one.

Beta says:

DTTS :shrug: just an oldie but a goodie

DYmondgurl says:

Christina Bleeving Aguilera*

Man said :no: bleeving on the blog yesterday :hurl:

Buttercup says:

I think Beta’s gravi is going to make me have nightmares :scared:

Wasting time says:

:mad: Medina was :mad:

My niece WORE US SLAM OUT with “Mulan” okay? I got her a Disney movie every single birthday from 3-13… and when she was around 8 my mama decided to throw in the matching soundtrack to go with XX movie?

Summer 1998 was a long fuggin summer fuggin round with Mulan (movie AND soundtrack). LONG. AS HAIL. :facepalm:

BullSweetness says:

I came into this post just read what Man was going to say :cry:

DYmondgurl says: I would :love: to have a figure like Amb or Em … my shape is set up like Cass :no: hips
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    pobrecita ; but EMM is too big

Wasting time says:

I love Mulan. I love any Disney movie where the female lead is the hero :yes: Mulan saved the prince and the people! She better work!

@75…I personally wont bleeve on the blog… but if Christina Aguliera had a log in…she maybe would say its suntan lotion again though. :sad:

CHA CHA says:

bETA’S Gravie look like the ugly crack head my EX cheated on me with and “got pregnant” she told the whole city and everybody that would listen… I was so embarrassed BUT GAWWWWWWWWWD is GOOT YOU HEAR ME….THE PATERNITY TEST DETERMINED…He was not the DEDDY of that crack hoe baby… :phew:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I still do NOT want to Believe this :eek:

DYmondgurl says:

pobrecita ; but EMM is too big

———

:hugs: luvn I ageee she is, she just need to shave off a lil
    she could be sew ( :hi: nancy ) cute if she’d just :tape:

————–
    I always thought she was a little contained…. Like that one cute special needs girl :lame: in school who was a THOT and used to rock the mic for all the athletes. They be like you know Emily leave after 3rd period everyday and get on the short bus home right? She walk by waving like : ) HAAAAAAYYYYY AJ! You gone come to my house and play hide and FOK it after school like you did the Otha day? I know you said it was our secret that’s why I am only telling you!!
    Everybody in the hall be like :ha: :facepalm: :dead:

VDot says:

:blink: I’m embarassed for you. :thinking: How did he manage to fugg her? Like did he know her pre-crack?

DYmondgurl says: pobrecita ; but EMM is too big

:hugs: luvn I ageee she is, she just need to shave off a lil
    she could be sew ( :hi: nancy ) cute if she’d just :tape:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: :happy: IM BOUT TO G.O.! GEAUX!

DYmondgurl says:

Like did he know her pre-crack?

:dead: X 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

CHA CHA says:

:eek: ooh chile you were delivered :nun:

deedeegirl says:

I thought Cassie was pregnant, she does not look like it in this photo

:rofl: :rofl: the FLESH IS Weak ladies!

deedeegirl says:I thought Cassie was pregnant, she does not look like it in this photo
    ~~~~~~~
    I seen that pic she posted on IG . . IONo she must have been playing with photoshop or something

Man…sometimes them ugly hoes catch you at a moment of weakness. You can’t hold that against him.

VDot says:

Man…sometimes them ugly hoes catch you at a moment of weakness.

:huh: She ain’t just say ugly tho. She said a crackhead..

and why the hell did AMBER not choose black undergarments, her white spanX or whatever she has under that dress, looks like she got her grannie pd. drawls on
    “stankFACE”

Sorry but I LOVE Mulan. On eof my fave Disney movies. :hahaha: :heart:

BostonBabe says:

Like did he know her pre-crack?

———————————-

:ghost:

CHA CHA says:

VDot says:

YEAH HE DID…I think they went to school but she had STUFF…LOL she drove a nice car and was paying him money, she bought him all kinds of stuff…BUT she was UGLAY I was like how you stick your dack in flavor flavs conjoined twin and then look at me and think you right with the world….I dont think he was the crack but he might as well been :hahaha:

@V DOT
    “Man…sometimes them ugly hoes catch you at a moment of weakness.” ______________________

“She ain’t just say ugly tho. She said a crackhead..”
    _______________________________________

Ain’t no pretty crackheads! Maybe some pretty hoes on cocaine, but not crack! :no:

Mulan saved the prince and the people! She better work!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her and Jasmine my two fave ones actually.

I LIKED Mulan. My niece was just 9, and annoying as hell with it. I had to ride ALL THE WAY to a cheerleading competition in TN with her team and THAT is what they listened to JESUS. :headphones: 7 HOURS. *Gabby lip tremma* :crying1:

Ok Boston who is that in your gravi :blink:

pobrecita ; but EMM is too big

:think: I think Em looks ok… I mean if it were me and I had time to be a lady who lunch’d, I would def tighten it up. She reminds me of my old body..the body ppl ask what happ’d too.. :| I think she is just looking wideeeeee than ever cause of the white. Yes she is wide but I don’t think we would say so if we saw her in public? We would say cot damn she swole or damn she tIckkk. :shrug: Maybe :hahaha:

You down south tho. Tight body bishes. :eyeroll: :jeelishis:

BostonBabe says:

@ Beta,

He’s cute, huh? :nana:

then look at me and think you right with the world
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How you gonna win when you not right within? :ghost:

Signed,

L.Boogie (or one of them ghostwriters she ripped off).

Beta says:

Ain’t no pretty crackheads! Maybe some pretty hoes on cocaine, but not crack!

Nah bruh I personally know one and she got all her teeth even thought they stained and she stacked ass & tits pretty lady 50,51 if you didn’t know her you’d never know she liked the glass dyck

@ Beta,

He’s cute, huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He look like he could be the deddy of the bish in @BETA gravi though. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ive seen a few pics of EMM on dif sites. She’s big. like top and bottom.
    I mean whatevs dif strokes. I just think she’s toooo WIDE. But FAB luvs it right :eek:

down south tho. Tight body bishes – tHey make me sick TEW :lol:

BostonBabe says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

I get FEVER everytime I see ur gravie DUBB, Retha Shades :|

@BETA
    “Ain’t no pretty crackheads! Maybe some pretty hoes on cocaine, but not crack!

___________________________

You a female. Yall say ugly and fat hoes is “pretty” and gorgeous women “average” or “ugly.” :shrugs:

DYmondgurl says:

We would say cot damn she swole or damn she tIckkk.
    —-

OTB I follow Amb on the twit and she said all the fellas was after Emms
    :shakebutt: las nite

Us ladies may c “lil wide” but the dudes c something they can lean up in :hahaha:

CHA CHA says:

Beta says:

Ain’t no pretty crackheads! Maybe some pretty hoes on cocaine, but not crack!

…all crackheads dont look like Pookie and the Prom Queen…In all fairness I dont think she was a crackhead to keep it all the way real but if she looked like that in Beta gravi…What would you think…. She had like 4 kids and all her baby deddys was fine….so IDK :shrug: I cant call it!

Beta says:

Ain’t no winning with you Man :lol: on the real she is nice looking I ain’t say bad bish

that chic in BETA’s pic look like the ol crack head in my near by hood (Jackie)

@CHA CHA
    “She had like 4 kids and all her baby deddys was fine….so IDK I cant call it!”
    +________________

Got that good puzzy and she prolly “loose” with it and nasty! You never stood a chance.

DYmondgurl says: I follow Amb on the twit and she said all the fellas was after Emms
    :shakebutt: las nite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Of course they were, FAB treats her so bad. they thought it was an easy hit
    :tea:

I get FEVER everytime I see ur gravie DUBB, Retha Shades
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is one of my all time fave pics of MamaRee. It was hard AS HAIL to find too. I knew it existed though.

Ree was SERVIN 1965 style! SHEEEEEET. :nun:

@BETA

Yeah. I hear you. But since you are female, I can only take your words regarding another female only so seriously. :shrugs:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: Okay, gotcha.

OTB I follow Amb on the twit and she said all the fellas was after Emms
    :shakebutt: las nite

:buttshake: Ive been working on my stance all week. Imma kill em this wknd.. *bends knees byke*

;rofl:

Wasting time says:

@BETA

===========================
    Slim ?!?! That chu :rofl:

I cant call it!

:hahaha: Snapper or she was loose.

The Pearl! says:

Umph! In the full-length shot, Emily’s shoes are BENT! Look at her left foot — looks like that wide-assed foot’s trying to bust right outta the side of her shoe.

I cant call it!

Snapper or she was loose
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I HATE YEW. And @Man too.

Boff.

:ghost:

*looks down*
    Yeah, these hips was made for more than walking :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Amber gets :thumbsup: from me…Anybody that can :hump: and procreate with the monsta that is Wiz Khalifa got a skrong hort and stomach cause me :nono: Must be the cash cause it aint yo face #TipDrill :buttshake:

ctfuuuuu

aRoTh says:

She had like 4 kids and all her baby deddys was fine….so IDK I cant call it!
    ______________________________

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yahd. :buttshake:

San ah make ya dance says:

Idk what vibe I’m getting from Casper The Friendly Ghost but I’d rock that Karr got on :yes:

Who stealing DJ Jimmy’s words? :thinking:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rock that top she got on :huh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Bye taken :wave:

CHA CHA says:

Bye TAKEN :wave:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Taken

:lol: at all the niceties and then me :rofl: #andmeanit :rofl:

Jackie gettin called out on here :hahaha:

:bye: Tee. Im out too, yall. Have a good wknd. :bye: Im bout to fall asleep!

CHA CHA says:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention my ex was all relieved he wasn’t the Deddy on his knees begging to come back.. :nono: I was like you still stuck your DACK in the female Lil Boosie so what are you really proud of and why would I want you back :hahaha: Now when she see me she run because she ashamed she made my life a living hail :no:

libra80sbaby says:

in the female Lil Boosie
    ——————————
    :dead:

DACK in the female Lil Boosie

:dead: and on that note :goodnight:

Wasting time says:

:wail:
    :crying:
    I want to go home but I’m off Thursday and the 11th !!

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Yall broke up because he got someone preggo :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up @Cha she looked like flicking Boosie!? That’s a violation. He could at least found someone better looking than you. Men are so damn dumb. If your gonna cheat, find someone better, not worse . Now what does he think your supposed to do with him? Had that rusty face chick chooch all up on him. Yuck. Bye sir. do better.

ShadeQueen46 says:

How the hail do you miss the FIRST car payment & get it repo’d? Like HOW?

:newpost:

CHA CHA says:

@ NAKEYA 100 100
    @ SAN AH…NEVA TOUCHED THAT AGAIN :nono: :hurl:

Crimsontide says:

Sandra, you may be on to something. I’m starting to think Emily is at least bi. At first I thought she was turning a blind eye to all of Fab’s side pieces, but seeing her take pics and say she’s friends with a lot of these chicks (and doesn’t believe Fab messed with them) has me believing it’s all a cover up for the fact that she has 3somes with them or something….Isn’t Fab the one Amber was pregnant by when she supposedly had that abortion years ago? idk

Just Looking says:

:waves:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.