Kim Kardashian shows her new blonde hairdo in New York City

It's rare to see socialite Kim Kardashian taking time out of her busy schedule to acknowledge her fans. When these moments do occur, Kim often looks detached, cold and impersonal. Kim is only at ease when she's in the presence of other narcissists such as her husband Kanye West. Kim was in New York City yesterday showing off her new blonde weave extensions. She posed with fans as she exited her Manhattan home on the way to Mercer Hotel.
Photos: Allan Bregg/Splash News and Sharpshooter Images

Jay Z and Beyonce cut through the crowd to perform the song 'Halo' in Miami

Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z also got up close and personal with their fans during opening night of their "On the Run Tour" in Miami on Wednesday. Beyonce began the tradition of wading through crowds during her sold out Mrs. Carter world tour last year. There were some tense moments during the tour when overeager fans snatched Beyonce's wig. I hear security will be as tight as Beyonce's wig glue when the tour stops in Atlanta.
Photos: Kauffman / Goldeneye

• Beta

:facepalm: Sandra ain't nothing else going on in the streets no Kardashian or Bey & Jay post for the rest of the day :please:

• Beta

WTF is wrong with this heifer she has the same gas face Kanye gives now

• SayitAintSo

:no: to that blonde Kim

• OutsidetheBox

Looks like fun. :yes: Bey and Jay, that is.

Kim looks like she has that photo face bought and perfected :thankyou: Beauty icon sure :yes: No fashion icon tho.

• Beta

Jay looks as if he's lost some weight :huh:

• SayitAintSo

I don't know if it's the hair making Kim's face look longer but she's resembling Cher...but Cher is in her late 60"s

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:blink: Kim needs to put the knife down.

• OutsidetheBox

Are those extensions? :huh: Its looks a bit fried.. Ooh girl unh unh honey *ye voice* :nono:

I mean its got enough kink to almost look like yaki..I hope it is weave..

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

And those jeans Kim :facepalm: She just can't get right :no:

• Wasting time

:woohoo: Sandra :woohoo:
    :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

Them ugg ass jeans tho :hahaha: You ever look at a bitch and be like.."this bitch.." :eyeroll: :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Beta says:

Jay looks as if he's lost some weight :huh:

These last few weeks have been very stressful for him.

Kim has done something else to her face :no: leave the surgeries alone :nono:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Kim looks old. That's not a good picture of her.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Beta says:
    Jay looks as if he’s lost some weight :huh:
    These last few weeks have been very stressful for him.

-----------------------------------------

He's been on the run from Solange or nah?? :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Won't she leave her face alone! :hide:

SayitAintSo says:

I don’t know if it’s the hair making Kim’s face look longer but she’s resembling Cher…but Cher is in her late 60?s

:cosign:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z also got up close and personal with their fans during opening night of their “On the Run Tour” in Miami on Wednesday. Beyonce began the tradition of wading through crowds during her sold out Mrs. Carter world tour last year.

WHO WROTE THIS?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

Kim often looks detached, cold and impersonal.
    ______________________________

maybe she think she smiling but has facial paralysis from the botox :shrug: (or else she got a mild case of bell palsy) :think: :kona:

• Jdore

Lawd now Auntie done brought Kim Hodashian into the mix.... I may have to do like jenie and :peace: out

:offtopic: what's a good 90's R&B album, or even early 2000 :waiting:

• MSVALLDAY

It's so interesting to me how someone with no talents at all has fans.

• OutsidetheBox

Won’t she leave her face alone! :hide:

:lol: :no: Not when that's what you're defined by.. #reasons why being his "trophy wife" aint the business.

• Smonae

Munco
    Rt I had to double back & read this again :hahaha:

bell palsy

:ghost: when you started to :think: about it I lost it :rofl:

Jdore says:

Lawd now Auntie done brought Kim Hodashian into the mix…. I may have to do like jenie and :peace: out

at least someone else was mentioned :shrugs: I want be on here too much longer though with all of this Bey shyt

• Smonae

WTF Kim do to her face :no:

• Mr.BluPhi

Kim looks like a cross between Sandra Bullock and Tamar.... she's pretty, but something seems off about these pics. Maybe she got a tan?

• OutsidetheBox

Reportedly, Kim "hasn't bothered to even attempt to talk to him since returning from her honeymoon, [while] Khloé has sent him text messages and left him several voice mails," another source revealed.

Adding, "Rob hasn't returned any of Khloé's phone calls or texts. He feels completely estranged from his sisters and family. He really isn't in a good place."

The animosity started when Rob decided to not attend Kim's nuptials, but since returning to Los Angeles he has just stayed "in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members, an insider said at the time.

Tensions also arose between the siblings when Kim reportedly highlighted her younger brother's dramatic weight gain.

"Kim and Rob haven't been speaking to each other for months - she thinks he is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance" a source told Radar. "After arriving in Paris, Rob and Kim got into a very heated argument because she thought he was just moping around the hotel."

:gossip:

• SayitAintSo

:offtopic: what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000
    __________________________________________

Total....loved 90's music...so much more substance

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

bell palsy

:hahaha: That face has been sliced, diced and laid to the side

and Fugging :dead: at Sandra Bullock and Tamar. It's so fitting :rofl:

• User Friendly

jeniefrumdabloc says:

what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000

just off the top of my head---12 Play by R.Kelly

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
    :rofl: Hey Nancy :waves:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

He really isn’t in a good place.”
    ____________________________________

He hasn't been in a good place since that Cheetah Girl dumped him. Poor Rob. They may need to keep an eye on him. Depression is real :yes:

• finallymadeit

Whoever said KK looks like Cher----that was my first thought.

Im over Bey already for the day.

Can we discuss Fucha creepin on CiCi wit his baby mama?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000 :waiting:
    =============
    I fancy soundtracks from that time. Waiting to Exhale, Above the Rim, Set if Off, The Nutty Professor, Boomerang, Thin Line Between Love and Hate. They're not exclusively R&B, but I recommend them anyway.

• hell_on_heels

The " Power Couple" need to take break!

Kim is starting to look like Michael Jackson.....

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Can we discuss Fucha creepin on CiCi wit his baby mama?

Tell me more :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:lol: :no: Not when that’s what you’re defined by.. #reasons why being his “trophy wife” aint the business.
    ==========
    But she looked a gagillion times better before she started to nip and tuck everything. Her original face was far more striking that this...this...tragedy.

• OutsidetheBox

Can we discuss Fucha creepin on CiCi wit his baby mama?

You sure can :popcorn:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I fancy soundtracks from that time.

_________

*adds Love Jones soundtrack to list*

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

_________

I think it's like Pringles, once you start, you can't stop :pizza:

________

I agree. She was actually pretty. She looks like Kris to me A LOT but Robert's looks softened it up now she just looks. :confused:

I read a synopsis of a study ..the more selfies and photos we take, the more we nip and tuck. :|

• finallymadeit

VDot says:

Can we discuss Fucha creepin on CiCi wit his baby mama?

Tell me more

I heeeeeeeard (from OTM) he was with one of his 10 baby mamas, in Magic City a couple weeks ago- all hugged up. They got pics too. It could be nothing but....

• OutsidetheBox

Im over Bey already for the day.
    ________

Not Jay tho? :lol: :hater:

• User Friendly

Can we discuss Fucha creepin on CiCi wit his baby mama?

its ok. he'll be back when Ciara 6 weeks is up. :yes: he is just trying to be a gentleman, right Sandra?

That not no damn Kim! Who up there impersonating her :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

*adds Love Jones soundtrack to list*
    ===========
    :thankyou: I've only watched the movie once :oops: but I remember saying to myself that I really like the soundtrack.

• OutsidetheBox

The ” Power Couple” need to take break!

:hahaha: You understand that was the first date, yes. :LOL: Its gonna be a minute.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! #OneNationOneTeam

• Who Dat

I fancy soundtracks from that time.

_________

*adds Love Jones soundtrack to list*
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Adds in Sunset Park soundtrack to list. So Slept on.

*That's :phew: I wont believe it

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Hey everyone....do anyone in here watch Orange is the New Black. Me and baby mother saw both seasons in two weeks...well do anyone think that Vee is really dead?

VDot says:

:offtopic: what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000 :waiting:
    Tevin Campbell – I’m Ready
    Mary J – 411 and Share my World and My Life
    Jodeci – Diary
    Sade – Love Deluxe
    R. Kelly :shrug:
    Maxwell – Urban Hang
    Baduizm
    Lauryn Hill
    _______________________________
    I have all of these except Jodeci :typing: trying to add some music on my Amazon Prime :pc: Love Jones you say

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which one? The one who used to WORK in skrip clubs?

Sitcho azz down Predator.

• Smonae

Now Hell who gone take a break from getting that type of money :hahaha:

• User Friendly

well lucky for me cuz I only take selfies when Im in the bathroom trying to see if I applied my blush on right. then I delete it. my selfies dont come out right :no: I think maybe my arms are too short.

so Im the chick thats still like Take my Picture! :grill: friends like bitsh its 2014 take yo own picture. :confused:

Love Jones is on Prime :woohoo: sunset park is not :sad: chile I have added so many albums to my library this morning that's free :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Hey everyone….do anyone in here watch Orange is the New Black. Me and baby mother saw both seasons in two weeks…well do anyone think that Vee is really dead?
    ------------
    Dead as this my rose bush :rofl: Love that show. Over too soon :(

What the hell am I typing today :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
    I saw a piece GMA did on this. One girl had cosmetic surgery that I would say is pretty drastic all in the name of the perfect selfie. I guess filters and airbrushing isn't enough.

Only thing that belongs to Kim up there are those tired clothes

• bama_n_jersey

@jenie...thanks for asking htis because I was sooo confused-it about what music to get on Prime. Stealing the list you were given...

Buttercup says:

what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000 :waiting:
    =============
    I fancy soundtracks from that time. Waiting to Exhale, Above the Rim, Set if Off, The Nutty Professor, Boomerang, Thin Line Between Love and Hate. They’re not exclusively R&B, but I recommend them anyway.

Have all these soundtrack cept set it off, and above the rim ... let me check and see if they have that one :pc:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:hahaha: Poor Cici. This explains that loc wig she had on :tea:

• User Friendly

San ah make ya dance says:

That not no damn Kim! Who up there impersonating her

:lol: thats what I thought too. Kim done cut her a whole new face. Ignori be like bish who is you? :huh:

add Dead Presidents to that list of soundtracks. got some fiyah on there! :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :fistbump: I take them in my car to see my face in natural light and then delete! :hahaha: A dude once told me he thought i was obese cause I never had a body shot on FB? BOL!!! I told him I don't have a self timer on my camera. :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

my selfies dont come out right :no: I think maybe my arms are too short.
    ===========
    This!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@OTB

Rob on that Syrup... y'all think he used to "kick it" with Lammy??

Now Hell who gone take a break from getting that type of money :hahaha:

:hahaha: I don't make a fraction of it but Im bout to tell my boss the ppl in operations say they tired of seeing me .. :yes:

Yall need those 2 way cameras :yes: Man I miss my phone :(

Only thing that belongs to Kim up there are those tired clothes

:rofl: :rofl:

• AntBGr8

Yeezus!! I see today is Beyonce overload! Are you secretly a fan club president Sandra??!!

Bish up there looking like Cher...sorry I'm still in denial

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Love Jones is on Prime :woohoo: sunset park is not :sad: chile I have added so many albums to my library this morning that’s free :yes:
    ===========
    How does the music library on Prime work? I've had a membership for a couple of years and never looked into the music part.

'she thinks he is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance” ...'
    ___________________________________

:wtf:
    :think: sow, cause he fat that's a stain on the family name? never mind that a film of the whole entirety of the insides of her cooter, pooter, and tooter lives on in perpetuity. it's been decided that Rob's fupa will be thee downfall of their deddy's good name. :phew: she can't be this dumb in real life. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

hat’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000

========

Room 112
    JE Heartbreak
    Butterfly

• User Friendly

A dude once told me he thought i was obese cause I never had a body shot on FB? BOL!!! I told him I don’t have a self timer on my camera.

there's a name for that. neck up hoes. dont get mad at me cuz I aint the one that coined the term! they used to say that on black planet.

neck up hoes = fat bishes in hiding

• Who Dat

what’s a good 90?s R&B album, or even early 2000
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BoyzIIMen...their first 3.
    MONICA. "Miss Thang". I am so sorry. That lil adol. ghul changed my life wit that album.

• OutsidetheBox

I saw a piece GMA did on this. One girl had cosmetic surgery that I would say is pretty drastic all in the name of the perfect selfie. I guess filters and airbrushing isn’t enough.

!!! :yes: Even im big gravi cute with a filter! I feel bad for these babies! Listen its somebody for everybody. :no: There is absolutely no need to continually and drastically change your appearance.

I was hoping Kim was using contouring to her advantage cause how sad is that to be happy and married to the "love of your life" yet youre not even happy with you :pray: Its sad to me at least.

• 1nicolegrace

Kimmie lookin real Lady Gagaish!! #Ugggh #Back2Black #GasFace

• Torae

I hate seeing pictures of crazed fans getting all excited about seeing a celebrity and the celebrity is just like -_- like have some pride in ya self. I would never go crazy over ANY celebrity not unless they're paying my car note, mortgage and taxes and breaking me off with a few thousand a month.

Why I still love Jessie Powell's "You" :whistle:

• OutsidetheBox

Rob on that Syrup… y’all think he used to “kick it” with Lammy??
    ________

:bite: They was good frens too huh. He so swole tho. :confused: Idunno. He might've should've tried it if he that stressed about the weight :kona:

Sorry Rob I didn't mean it. Your ppl are the worse! :no:

bama_n_jersey says:

@jenie…thanks for asking htis because I was sooo confused-it about what music to get on Prime. Stealing the list you were given…
    Note all those albums are not on prime, I already had quite a few already loaded on my phone already... this past weekend they updated my player and have all this unlimited streaming music stuff....
    My Albums added since the update

Love Jones soundtrack
    Fantasia (2 of her old albums)
    Amerie (Old album)
    Envouge (the first album)
    Usher (Confessions)
    Mariah Carey (The Hits)
    Celine Dion (Falling into you & Loved me Back)
    Jagged Edge (JE Heartbreak, A jagged era0
    Tina Turner (private dancer)
    Al Green (Greatest Hits)

:phew: and I still adding :pc:

• bama_n_jersey

@Butter, I think it is new. I haven't tried it out yet but I an adding playlists and albums now

• San ah make ya dance

there’s a name for that. neck up hoes. dont get mad at me cuz I aint the one that coined the term! they used to say that on black planet.

neck up hoes = fat bishes in hiding
    -----------------
    I can barely get a good a$$ shot these days :no: tired a$$ phone

neck up hoes = fat bishes in hiding

BOL!!! :yes: I aint mad! LMAOOOO I'm fine as mid priced wine :hahaha: When he said that sure enough I started noticing that! I betcha I got one or three up there now. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

MONICA. “Miss Thang”. I am so sorry. That lil adol. ghul changed my life wit that album.

:yes: :nun:

• User Friendly

what they need to do is invent a filter camera :yes: or matta fact a self esteem camera :rolleyes:

this is a picture of what you would look like if you had some dam sense. ----> :grill:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

neck up hoes = fat bishes in hiding
    —————–
    I can barely get a good a$$ shot these days :no: tired a$$ phone

---------

Pssh

I prop my chit on books and be on the couch :buttshake: :lol: Imma gets my pic!

• Milky

:wave: Did anybody mention that Kim looks like a wet poodle. No oh okay :kona:

some of those album you guys listed not on prime :pc: Tevin Campbells is not, Sunset Park not, Monica missthing is not, but after the storm is :thumbsup:

Pssh

I prop my chit on books and be on the couch :buttshake: :lol: Imma gets my pic!
    -------------
    :rofl: The shyt I have done to achieve :ashamed:

• Who Dat

Oh and I am a Mimi fan. That "Daydream" 1995 "Butterfly" 1997 and that "Rainbow" 1999. She was R & B back then.

The Roof with Tone and Poke stamp on it (Mobb Deep sample).
    Breakdown and Honey with that Stevie J stamp on it.
    Beautiful Ones Remake.
    And song on Rainbow album with Kandi Burrus all over it.

I can barely get a good a$$ shot these days :no: tired a$$ phone

:no: Sometimes im tempted to ask the Beez but then how that look :no: So :|

I used to have the best prepaid slider phone with a self timer mayne that phone was the best. I used to kill Barker with ass shots :buttshake:

Buttercup says:

===========
    How does the music library on Prime work? I’ve had a membership for a couple of years and never looked into the music part.

apparently it just started this weekend... its the same as the movies... certain amount of albums/songs you have unlimited streaming :yes: and it's some good albums too :thumbsup: they even have new albums

Pssh

I prop my chit on books and be on the couch :buttshake: :lol: Imma gets my pic!

• Who Dat

Envouge (the first album)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Born'd Ta Sang....SHEWWWWWWWWWW.

Track 9. Naw bump that... the whole album. Even the Boogie Woogie Boy interlude

• StripperOnAMinkRug

Kim looks so sad. She was a lot happier with Reggie Bush. Or Miles Austin. Or whoever else she was with!! Kanye, with his crazy arse, didn't do anything but make her as depressed as he is..

• User Friendly

Pssh

I prop my chit on books and be on the couch Imma gets my pic!
    _________________________

:lol: cole you stoopit! I be like yall niggas already know me in person. you know I been had ass since kindeegarten. :rules:

I just dont take good pictures. cameras be hating on a playa. :shrug:

:no: Sometimes im tempted to ask the Beez but then how that look :no: So :|

--------------
    :eek: :lol: :pc: Me looking up phones nah!

:newpost:

• San ah make ya dance

It helps to have a nice size bathroom mirror :thumbsup:

• User Friendly

Breakdown and Honey with that Stevie J stamp on it.

:thumbsup:

Destiny's Child, TIP, and some more folks is on Prime :thumbsup: I'm loving this shyt :woot: I don't have to go through my old computer to try and pull music :woohoo: all the classics damn near on prime....

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Umm Kim :nono: That wig she has on looks dry and left for dead. She just looked drained of life in general on these pics like she is mad she had to take them. It's a shame when people become obsessed and end up doing more damage than good.
    So y'all just been talking about Jay and Beyoncé all day I see. I am sneaking ok between meetings and work.

• San ah make ya dance

I need a discount for prime just aint in my budget right now :shrugs:

• The Pearl!

Hmmmmm....Kim looks very strange. The space betwixt her nose tip and her upper lip is really large. :thinking: Hmmmmmm

Bey and Jay look good.

• Pingback: Celebs Out & About: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kim Kardashian()

• ShadeQueen46

Jigga man looks 85 years old :tea:

• Crimsontide

I don't know who Kanye, the Krap Traps and anybody else that claims Kim works hard is trying to fool. Serious question - WHAT DOES SHE DO?!! Translation to folks saying she works hard is: she spends all day getting glammed up to be seen walking to her car, a doctor's office or to dinner.

• MisUnderstood

Kim has no fcuks to give to her 'fans'. Why they don't realize it I'll never know. She only cares about herself..period. Ignori can't even get carried in a car seat by her.