Gabourey Sidibe leaving a Hotel in New York .

Actress Gabourey Sidibe, 31, was seen leaving a Hotel in New York today. Gabby’s next acting role will be in Sacha Baron Cohen’s spy comedy Grimsby. She will star alongside Ian McShane, David Harewood and Johnny Vegas.
Photo: Eddie Mejia / Splash News

Lindsay Lohan and Tom Kilbey enjoy a night out at The Chiltern Firehouse in Marylebone.

Actress Lindsay Lohan, 27, is in London today hanging out with her bestie Tom Kilbey, 23. The two enjoyed a night out at The Chiltern Firehouse in Marylebone. Lindsay was also in London visiting Tom back in January. She is reportedly straight now after living most of her life as an in-demand lesbian.
Photo: Hewitt / Splash News

Lady Gaga wears a Mini black dress with a pair of aviator sunglasses while head out for the evening in New York City

Pop singer Lady Gaga is still sporting that afro wig. She was spotted today in NYC wearing a Mini black dress with a pair of aviator sunglasses. Gaga stopped to chat with fans on her way out of her hotel.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Nicole Ari Parker spotted leaving 'The Wendy Williams' show studios in NYC

Wife and mom Nicole Ari Parker was spotted leaving ‘The Wendy Williams’ show studios in NYC today. Parker visited Wendy to discuss her role in the TV series ‘Murder in the First’.
Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

75 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabourey Sidibe, Lindsay Lohan, Lady Gaga, Nicole Ari Parker”

Mrs.Ari Parker is glamorous baby!

What on earth is going on with LadyGaGa?

DAMN i did not know gabby sidibe is 31! i thought she was a teen for some odd reason :blink:

AND SANDRA whey bean,at Lennox Mall?

luVn_liFe says:

AND SANDRA whey bean,at Lennox Mall?

I had a doctor’s appointment. I never get invites to movie screenings and such. I always have to crash those. :no:

says:

Gabby :tape:

Nicole lookin goodt :thumbsup:

Caca :rollseyes:

dats all i got :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Gabby…Gabby…Gabby :facepalm:

So…. Gabby has officially said just fawk it – I’m here, I’m there, I’m every fawkin where and yall WILL deal (Keya voice)! :eek: :peace:

Lindsay is white trash :shrug: :yawn:

I want gag-gag to return Diana Ross’s 1980′s wig to The Boss’s private archives. :nono: it don’t look good on YEW!

Nicole: breath of fresh Ari :nun: :wink:

Oh, and didn’t Alexis just have a baby last year? :think: She looks good :thumbsup: :nun:
    po’ Ciarra… :broken heart: :cry:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy :dead: OK so Lindsay still looks bad. Such a shame. Lindsay, please try to remember God loves you and as the great Whitney Huston said: “Crack is whack” Gabby….it has to be unhealthy to be that damn big. Can you lay on your back and not be out of breath?! Smfh. Gaga please, please, please get your self together. Who told you that wig was for you? Are you smoking too?! Looking like a soul train reject. Your looks stay on fail! On fuggin fail. I have nothing but nice things for Nicole.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up. Look at Gabby fuggin Grimas (sp) from mcdonalds fuggin shoes!!!! Leaning ain’t the word. Both you and EJ need to chill, killing y’all shoes. I hope y’all don’t spend a lot of money on shoes, seeing how they only last a week with all that weight. Ugh

Keya!!!! :hug:

So Keya, Blanche just announced that she got a bun in the oven too! What I need you to do is NAT influence her in any way to put us through another 9 mos. of un-chilled fiya-breathing pregnit font :pray: I’m still tryna catch my breath from “dear Cassie” :rofl: :phew: so please try to be a better example. :pray:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

CONGRATS BLANCHE!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!! @Nancy, I did not mean it!!…. OK lies. I did mean it. Especially the Cassie one. I’m gonna try and be better though. Pray for me…..it might be a hot font summer.

sassyshe says:

Gabby stay getting high profile gigs

:loves: nicole ari since soul food days

sassyshe says:

Congrats Blanche

DJ DCeezy says:

Gaga used to be skinny right?

San ah make ya dance says:

Elizabeth I’m coming home!! :ghost: dmn shoes don kilt me

Jdore says:

Oh so no ones gonna talk about Amar’e wife in that skirt that look like it was splashed with mud and the shoes that don’t go with that outfit?? :nono:

Gabby lord :tea: Gaga need her meds like stat!

Ni ni says:

I thought Gaga was Amy Winehouse for a minute :shame: rest her soul :pray:

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

I would hate for Gaby to die at an early age due to complications with her weight because she’s trying to prove a point ot people who don’t care about her well being.
    My kids father, my ex-husband, was put to rest Sunday, June 8th on his 38th birthday because of on going complications with diabetes. You have to take care of yourselves. :brokenheart:

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: Gabbys “shoes” look like duffle bags with laces in them! Like what da fugg are those?!! They look like those giant sneaker slippers @ Walmart.. :rofl: and what is that knot of meats dangling off what should be an elbow??

This is what I get for stopping by on the late night after a :smoke:

Gaga looks drunk as hell..

Nicole looks beautiful but I don’t fancy her feets in those shoes…iono why *shrugs*

Lemme just go to bed cause…Lindsay has a big ass face…

:waves:

Yardgirl says:

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

************************

Sorry for your loss JJS. 38 is way too long to die :no:

Yardgirl says:

oops :oops: way too young to die (dang autocorrect!!)

free says:

that is not an afro wig :coffee:

Crimsontide says:

Nicole looks gorgeous! I don’t know what Gaga is going through right now. I don’t know whether I should be offended by this new “look” or just shake my head and laugh.
    @JJSPLAYHOUSE – I agree, Gabby refuses to get it together because she’s trying to prove a point. She’s only hurting’ herself though…smh

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Aww man sorry to hear that :sad: but your right though

Gabby go a engagement ring on too looks like :yes: Go head hunty

Ms Peaches says:

————————————————–
    His sport coat looks like it has hairgrease on it, so he can’t tell her ish.

I thought Gaga was Amy Winehouse for a minute rest her soul
    ——————————————————-
    Amy will come out her grave to slap this chick for stealing her swag.

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:
    ———–
    Exactly. In the end it’s about your health. Trying to prove you are ok being big is not cool. People can be heartless but that doesn’t mean you in then hurt yourself to save face :no: And the health problems she will surely develop of she doesn’t already have them are not worth it. She has enough resources to do better.

San ah make ya dance says:

I cant we need a new post. I hate to have to bring another blk down :no:

Ms Peaches says:

@San- Is Sandra even up yet???

VDot says:

I feel sorry for Gabby’s shoes. They don’t deserve that They were once high tops and now they’re scrubbing the ground :(

VDot says:

Nicole Ari Parker looks cute :thumbsup:

VDot says:

knot of meats

Awwww JJ, I’m sorry to hear that :( My BIL has diabetes and he refuses to do right :facepalm:

I’m so sleepy :yawn: I think I might go to the car a go to sleep :zzz:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Peaches, I’m sure she is cranking out something for us in a lil bit :yes:

flsun99 says:

I pray Gabby does something about her weight before its too late. She’s a pretty girl.

@San: Me too. I got a staff meeting I am heading to. I will try to lurk but they got me on the agenda twice :rolleyes: So I have to pay attention a little. Y’all be good :spank:

I was just talking bout ol Gabby Sadbyside yesterday and look what pops up. Them damn shoes leaning so hard, them shyts look like they melting. Along with the “knots” of meat hanging from her arms. :huh:

:thinks: Somebody in here said something about church lady arms. Well Gabby got the whole Senior Usher Board’s arm. All of ‘em.

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

missyJ says:

Gabby is giving those shoes the business :wails:

Who Gabby betrothed to?

missyJ says:

Lady Gaga wig is more of a Jew fro than an Afro… but I know Afro wig sounds more controversial.

————-
    So you said F it huh? No reprieve for her? :crying1:

@free said that ain’t no AFro – it’s a Jewfro! :lol:

Sorry for your loss JJ

Gabby’s shoes should sue for pain and suffering :smh: she putting a hurtin on them thangs.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good morning :hi: I like Gabby, she seems cool on her interviews. I know I would like hanging and drinking with her…no lie, if drunk enough (and wasnt in a committed relationship) I would try :hump: :ashamed:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good morning I like Gabby, she seems cool on her interviews. I know I would like hanging and drinking with her…no lie, if drunk enough (and wasnt in a committed relationship) I would try
    _________________________

:rolleyes: if you wanna fukk drunk then you wanna fukk sober but cant admit it. :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

if you wanna fukk drunk then you wanna fukk sober but cant admit it

:cosign: My mama always says “a drunk mind speak a sober heart” :lol: Po Gabby shoes gangsta leaning HAWD. :sad:

missyJ says:

if you wanna fukk drunk then you wanna fukk sober but cant admit it

=======================
    True story

Tink tink… it’s okay, this is a safe place, you can admit you hidden desires :hugs: *whispers* don’t do it, I’m lying, we are horrible people, we remember forever run away :chase:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I know if I have Tequilla in my system, my “man” will not care and be at full attention. Sober, probably not so much

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:offtopic: I guess it’s safe to say by the fonts i see that none of yous (*points at blog) Signed Deb’s No R.I.P ( Reckless Internet Posting) pledge? Yall aint shyt i tell ya. :no:

sassyshe says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

———————————————————————-
    Cause then 90% of the time it will be a lie

who da hell is Deb? :think: the internet would cease to exist without reckless postings :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Actress Gabourey Sidibe, 31,
    —-
    Thought she was younger :thinking:

sassyshe says:

missyJ says:

Gabby is giving those shoes the business

Who Gabby betrothed to?

——————————————————————-
    Her El DeBarge looking effeminate twig

VDot says:

__________________________

:hahaha: You like big guhls don’t you?! Don’t be :ashamed:

I bet you like big guhl po.rn too :yes: You wanna act out your fantasies with Gabby dontcha :winky:

Wasting time says:

==============================
    I thought about it and said, it is too damn hard and then what would I do at work? Work :shrugs: :no:
    And I love Ms. Deb but :kona:

VDot says:

User Friendly says:

Wacka’s mama. She said her other son committed suicide in part because of reckless internet posting :(

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@User, Waka Floka mama. :lol: She said it on LHHATL Monday. :lol:

_________________________

aww dam. well then lets raise awareness for knowing when to log the hell off. dont let these fonts cost you your life and make your mama cry. :nono: aint worth it.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Actress Gabourey Sidibe, 31,
    —-
    Thought she was younger

Nope she OLD too. I bet she knows about Roger Troutman. :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Im sorry but JLo just does not give her poonah time to breathe

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wasting, I just go to the :kona: when my fangas wanna font mean stuff.

SummerBaby says:

Nicole looks fantastic! I’m glad to see her rocking twists.

JustElle says:

Good morning :newbie: ! I guess I’m the only one that thought Gabby lost a bit of weight :facepalm:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Good Mo’nin good ppl!
    *bows head for prayer*
    Dear Lord please make Gabby’s shoes disappear from my and the world’s eyesight, what is that anyway , velvet? Lord, God please adjust my attitude towards these shoes because they are making me irate by the minute..Lord, please work on Gaga’s heart and soul so that she will never again walk out the house looking like an early 90s “lady of the evening”..please God just give her a magic mirror that only says “or nah” when she approaches it and asks is this cute or nah….God, please work on my eyesight and my mind so i will not continually think lindsay looks like a dirty modernized hippie and my face always turns up like there’s a pickled sulfur and eggs party around my nostril area anytime i see her pic….Lord, thank you for nicole being the only sane person in this post of famous ppl…lord, please be a bottle of antidepressants so that i can take some to feel even again after these “harsh working conditions” pics…thank you for everything you’ve done for us, in jesus name…Amen :nun:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, Auntie, Roses, Thorns and Lurkers!

It’s my birthday! :woot: :grill: :boobs:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Good Mo’nin good ppl!
    *bows head for prayer*

EYE DID NOT COME HERE FOR THIS TODAY!! :crying1: :rofl: :ghost: :dead: :casket:

:chase: No Joke for that ratchet benediction. you go, you go now!

she said, what is that velvet? :crying: yall bout to leave Gabby Sexual Chocolate SideofBeef alone!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@User, My damn stomach hurt from reading that shyt. :rofl:

VDot says:

:newpost:

:happybirthday: ThePearl!!

Wasting time says:

:yahoo:
    Happy Bday Pearl!

@ Hearts I will try it your way :yes: jut go sit in the :kona: until I get my fangas and mind under control :lol:

MzTee says:

Nicole looks cute. I like her style.

JJSPLAYHOUSE says: