Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Lopez, Eve

Vegas magazine celebrates it's 11th anniversary

Actress Gabrielle Union attended Vegas magazine’s 11th anniversary magazine celebration featuring the ‘Mary Jane’ star on the cover. The event was held at Drai’s Beach Club.
Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN.com

Exclusive - Jennifer Lopez Spends Time With Daughter Emme and Poses with Fans in the Hamptons

Actress Jennifer Lopez is just like you. The busy mom, who recently announced her split from dancer Casper Smart, is seen with her mother Guadalupe Rodriguez and her daughter Emme Anthony at Starbucks. The family then headed out to Bookhampton in the Hamptons, New York for some mother/daughter bonding time. While out Jennifer stopped and posed for photos with some young fans.
Photos: Matt Agudo/INFphoto.com

Eve,Maximillion Cooper on Gumball 3000 Flight from New York to Scotland

Former rapper Eve and her fiance Maximillion Cooper were spotted on the Gumball 3000 Flight from New York to Scotland. The couple recently announced their upcoming wedding date.
Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN.com

• NBC Cancels ‘The New Normal’; Obama Cancels Mothers and Fathers
  • LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Are Having Problems at Home
  • More Proof That Men Are Cheats By Nature
  • TSean Combs throws a hissy fit at People mag for dissing his twins

93 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Lopez, Eve”

VDot says:

Gabby looks cute.

JLo’s daughter is a mini her :heart:

Eve loving that lifestyle :yes: :thumbsup: :thinking: I wonder where they met? Online?

awww I did my baby girl’s hair in two china bumps today too. she looked sooooo cute :love:

I like Eve’s sunglasses. :cool:

Hershey says:

Gabby is wedding gown ready huntee #WERKHOMEWRECKERWERK! :lol: Glad J-lo dumped her boy loving man, wonder if she can claim him on her taxes and shyt :thinking: Glad Eve upgraded from Joseline’s current situation :coffee:

missyJ says:

I don’t hate Gabby here…

Eve well….

GabbyJANE looks like she picked up some pounds on this hips and thighs
      :thumbsup:

jLO’s babygirl look like she’s stepping!

Halle Berry’s checkbook is about to get a workout … she’s going to start paying baby daddy Gabriel Aubry $16,000/month in child support — which comes to almost $200K a year.

A judge signed off on a settlement involving their custody dispute over 6-year-old Nahla.

L.A. Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon also ordered Berry to pay Aubry a retroactive payment of $115,000.she also has to pay him $300,000 in attorney’s fees.
      ^^^
      Gabe is #WINNING

missyJ says:

I don’t hate Gabby here…

I do. I saw an interview she did with Essence about hair and weaves and felt renewed disgust for her. She is one of those ppl who should never be asked questions. She finds new and improved ways to sound like an idiot.

I love Eve :love: JLo Lil girl is a cutie :yes: I have nothing else :tea:

Derek Fisher is the NEW, Knicks Head coach :thumbsup:

User I can’t stomach Gabby azz :tea:

for a child that he isnt even raising. :facepalm: Halle Berry done paid more misguided child support than anybody I know. wasnt she paying for Eric Benet’s daughter too? :smh:

I bet you Fushia is somewhere plotting on how to get Ciara to pay him support for The Otha Day, Jr.

The Pearl! says:

JLo’s lil girl is steppin her ass off, ain’t she? Movin the F out!

datsmdubya2u says:

Gabby is holding it together.

seriously though, why is Halle paying so much to Gabe? :blink: if he’s destitute, i’m sure she has a property he can squat in… that should shave-off a good percentage of that “$upport” she’s dishing out! who is her lawyer? and where is @Man to rage against this obvious parental robbery?

datsmdubya2u says:

Child support is based on income not whether the other parent is destitute or not. Its not means tested like food stamps. In ca they do take parity I to consideration. They dont want the kid goin frm a mansion to the projects when they visit the orther parent

datsmdubya2u says:

Halle gotta pay like anybody else making her income dont matter that shes the mother

Crimsontide says:

Gabby looks great….I got nothing on the other 2.

says:

way min. i thought Eve was pregnuhnt?? :think: maybe i missed something on this quest to get rich :crying:

Hershey says:

:rofl: hey Hersh! :waves: long time no font

luVn_liFe… says:

GabbyJANE looks like she picked up some pounds on this hips and thighs
      :thumbsup:
      jLO’s babygirl look like she’s stepping!
      ^^^
      Gabe is #WINNING

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmn!! :eek: how in hell THIS happen?! :blink:

:cell: <—Halle firing her WHOLE legal team :no:

says:

[Comment edited by moderator for length]

missyJ says:
      I don’t hate Gabby here…

User Friendly says:

:hahaha: L O L

wow, that just seems excessive – to me. and i still don’t see how that arrangement is ‘best’ for the child. i mean, how far is she having to travel between visits to/from parent-a to parent-b??? i don’t have children and my sisters weren’t involved in child support battles when our chirren were coming up, so i have no first-hand knowledge… (thanks, @dats :hi: )

says:

:rofl: i have NO eye deer what in hell happened in post #22. imma take that as my que to leave doe :kona:

:hahaha: FAY!!!!! guhl, if’n you don’t get thee he!! on somewhere w/that long arse screen capture!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha: :rofl: :ghost:

Ohhh weee Gabby! :thumbsup:

MissNewYawk Please text me! :thankyou:

Hello everyone after and before me. :hug:

:hahaha: :wave: :kiss: @Mah faves :heart:

Bye crazies!

says:

:rofl: ok i lied, imma read the rest of these comments
      ———————
      Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:lol: chile @Man only get mad when the man is the one gettin ‘robbed’ :tea: sup Nan?

Nan

:crying: guhl i was like WTW did i copy?! :blink:

i misses fontin witchall doe? what all i done missedid? :hug:

come byke OTB witcho gettin off work azz :kiss:

:bye: B! i sent U sumphtin’

im looking at Job listings . . . . :blink: FOlKs sho’ll is KUHraZEE!
      they want people to do an awful lot for an awful little.
      :nono:

:shrug: I can’t call it Fay :hug:
      i be right here and still miss most of what’s happnin :no:
      between tryna read, tryna post, laffing all hard, minimizing my screen, and remembering to slam drawers I stay tryna ketchup :phew: :hahaha:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:shrug: I can’t call it Fay :hug:
      i be right here and still miss most of what’s happnin :no:

:rofl: oh ok, so same ole same eh? :phew: u know u miss a day u miss a LOT! i den missed sew mannie mannie days lawd :no: <—smh

i sho preeshate you takin down that lil worried lookin baby :phew: not that he wont brufuhl but i want him to get some rest :kona:

sassyshe says:

I don’t feel bad for halle. She left michael early cause he wanted kids and she didnt then went with gabriel who only wanted to do a kevin federline. Now hes like kevin living off her money for the next 17 to 19 years.

Gabby will be gabby.

Wonder how much jlo paid her boy toy to shut the eff up.

Eve decided long ago this rap game had a life span and she wasnt gonna be in the same sentence as foxy…washed up rapper so she found her a billionaire fan, put those stripper skills to work and crossed those fingers and toes till she says I do

Fugg going on in here? Fay tryna break the blog.

likeCaesar says:

Went to this event on Saturday. It was dope. Drais is about to be the top club in Vegas this summer. Gabrielle is much prettier in person. Honestly pictures don’t do her any justice. Shawty bad…

luVn_liFe says:

One day she will learn that sexual attraction does not = Love. :no:

Sakeena says:

Halle should have used Ludacris’ judge….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all watching lahhatl? Lord why!? And let me find out Bambi has some sense. Finally, someone says the truth, y’all bring too much drama. Your momma a hot mess.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did she just say Mimi and Nikko are a power couple!? Where!? On Mars!? This can’t be real life.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did she just say Mimi and Nikko are a power couple!?

She probably meant POWDER couple :snort:

BullSweetness says:

This most definitely isn’t real life… That’s why it’s a scripted series. Lol

says:

:rofl: Dubb promise i warnt tryin tew! i really dunno what in hail happened :eek:

Nancy *rocks baby to soothe him noives* dontchu worry none u machure lil baby, she aint MEAN it, DIDYA Nan! :blink: :huh:

hey Sandra! :hi:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lol the writers of this show need a raise. This mess is out of pocket.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
      Did she just say Mimi and Nikko are a power couple!?
      She probably meant POWDER couple :snort:

:rofl: i just turnt to it. i ALWAYS forget abt this show.

WHO is wathcing SALEM with me tho?? lawd i needs somebody to chop that show up wit lawd :twisted:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So now Jose and grand mom vampire are friends!? Bye girl.

i cant STAND kirk’s crispy azz :chase: he just a weakling *turns up lip*

:cry: Deb tambout her son’s suicide :(

she said he sat & planned his fune lawd! :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My heart is breaking for Deb. This is sad.

i’m watching the playback. i know yall ahead :tea: :bye:

BullSweetness says:

It’s definitely sad. People have to pay attention to their family members. When people say stuff that doesn’t sound right, get them some help.

says:

wait. my dee-vee-ah-ruh messed up?! :blink:

says:

i done STILL missed most of the show. dambit man! :cuss:

BullSweetness says:

:pray: #fixitJesus

ok FUH REAL?! ANOTHER Transformer movie doh? :huh:

says:

:rofl: if karly don’t tuck that flap of gut up!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love transformers!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If kirk would of pushed my momma like that, it would of been a rumble on site!!! Period. Kirk is out of pocket.

Hillary Clinton on ABC. Diane Sawyer is not playing with these questions either. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*turns to ABC*

rozb says:

Hey Roses! :waves:

lawd i be tryna curr about Hill..what she axe Dubb? :popcorn:

heyy Roz!! :waves:

sassyshe says:

I love salem

Umm if Hillary can get me rebates like her husband did? :nun: Cause baby I thought I was RICH during the Clinton administration !!!!

Pure asked her about Monica Lewinsky @Fay!!!! Hill said ML was a non muthafawkin factor.

What do you think about her said Diane…

Hill Clinton: I don’t

:dead:

sassyshe says:

I could understand how the clintons were broke when they left the white house, everyone forgot how much bill had to pay out to their hoes. They remade their money through speaking engagements and consultants

sassyshe says:

@whodat clinton administration was the best spending period, hands down. I keep saying hilary 2016

I am so ready for LHHATL… :hahaha: I know it is too early tho.
      J Lo and her gay boo. Who didn’t know? When I saw him I was like she could have stayed with Marc. At least he was talented and paid. I don’t believe him being dainty didn’t have anything to do with the split. I mean she JUST accepted some award and he was there front row like :grin: and she shouted out her love for him. She had to save face. PERIOD.

libra80sbaby says:

Good morning Yall!! :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

:stop: No discussing LHHATL. I dvr’d it and didn’t watch it last night. :pray: Don’t talk about it :lol:

@Libra :lol: Well you might want to be ghost around the lunch hour. That is normally when the post goes up. But I think the one next week will be goodT :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

O TAY!! Thanks MisTaken. :hugs:

Ms Peaches says:

I really need to stop sipping and polishing my fingernails at the same time. Thank goodness it clear polish.

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Roses….:offtopic: Mama Dee is touched I’ll tell ya…when she was saying look at all these bad bishes I was confused as all get out til they zoomed in on the bikes :facepalm:

@Say: I think Mama Dee has a paynus. No seriously. I think she was born with both and they chose a woman for her and she has struggled with that decision all her life. I mean they show her flirting with me but you can tell she be like :eek: looking at them women. I think she is in love with Shay.

Chile Karlie Redd and that too little outfit she had on last night :facepalm: meat hanging over and shyt …. and why when she call herself scrapping :karate: she be smiling like a mug :grill: this fake show :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

:waves: Morning y’all

SayitAintSo says:

:dead: @ Taken…she sure does love her some Shay…but why in the hail did Joseline get in Alpha, Thia’s (whatever her name is) ear about Karley then turn around and meet with Karley :facepalm:

I can’t wait to see Erica go off on Shea Butter nxt week

and Bambi :facepalm: I see what kind of chick she is talm bout she will smack his (Scrappy) :facepalm: um bytch don’t get mad when he smack that azz back :tea: I get she mad but um yeah …. rat :coffee:

SayitAintSo says:

And Kirk damn near tackles Rasheeda’s Mom next week…wouldn’t be my Mom :no:

Buttercup says:

She probably meant POWDER couple :snort:
      =========
      :dead:

and Kirk so damn :gay: Rasheedah :rolleyes: and Erica starting to get damn messy… bytch you have no storyline :shrugs: Mimi :tea: the world don’t give a fug about your tired sex tape :tea: no one try to capitalize off Jose and Steebie :tea: that’s more interesting than your sex tape

Wasting time says:

MOrning Roses :waves:

So Jose did the same thing with Dawn and Karlie that she accused Tammy of doing with MiMi last week but she don’t ride the fence :mo:
      I can’t wait for her to find out about Dawn and Stebbie :yes: I’m here for it… I guess Dawn wanted to make sure she was on the show.

Bambi did the most yesterday especially with no back up Job .

I can’t wait to see Erica break up with You ain’t Chit the Model over some gas money :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

And Kirk damn near tackles Rasheeda’s Mom next week…wouldn’t be my Mom

These clowns have completely sold their souls…. if the check right .. they will do any and everything :nono:

I told Libra I wasn’t going to talk about this :sissy claws the air: Stop drawing me into this tragedy entertaining show. Ya’ll tempting me tho :bite:

Oh I got something. Luvie mentioned it yesterday but speaking of alleged POWDER HEADS… So Master P did all that talking and then didn’t even show up to court and his ex is getting custody of the kids and he had to pay her legal bills :hahaha: Percy she can’t be THAT bad of a crack head otherwise you would’ve been there :stop: Lemme guess he is going to say there was a mix up and he thought it was next week.

:hahaha: Taken come to the light :nun: :hug:

SayitAintSo says:

_________________________

:cosign: …Kirk is doing too much, but he tells her Mom next week he swabbed the baby and it’s his! I probably would’ve :karate: his ass right then and there

Wasting time says:

I don’t know why Kirk sniffed Rasheeda momma. She don’t play it. She’ll run him over next :steer:

That struggle anniversary party though :hahaha: For why though?!?! What was the purpose of that :no:

Buttercup says:

:pizza: <—- Brunswick stew. I've been getting my food life all week. Next week I have to go back to acting like I have some sense.