Celebs Out & About: Lala and Carmelo Anthony, Kanye West, Naomi Campbell

Carmelo Anthony and Lala Anthony arrive at the Up & Down Club in NYC

NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony must’ve split up with his side pieces. He’s suddenly finding more time to spend with his wife, socialite Lala Anthony. The handsome couple was seen arriving at the Up & Down Club in NYC early this morning.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Kanye West greets fans while out and about in New York City

Who said musician Kanye West isn’t a nice guy? The newlywed was spotted posing for photos with fans while out and about in New York City today.
Photo: North Woods / Splash News

Naomi Campbell Arrives At Glamour Woman Of The Year Awards 2014, London

Fashion plate Naomi Campbell was seen here arriving at The 2014 Glamour Woman Of The Year Awards held in Berkley Square, Mayfair In London today. Naomi wore a stunning red & black dress as she arrived at the fashion event in London.
Photo: WeirPhotos / Splash News

109 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Lala and Carmelo Anthony, Kanye West, Naomi Campbell”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: So this nigguh done went from leather pants to capri pants.

The Pearl! says:

Naomi’s outfit is not cute :no: at all :no: a mess

Lala is trying to do her best Angelina Jolie leg-out pose and Melo is behind her grabbin on his wee-wee :no:

that poor guy in the background is allergic to Naomi’s feather dress :sick:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: And are those zippers at the bottom Kanyetta? and is it saggy in the crotch area? Nigguh :wtf:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Well we know from the blog that Naomi lady parts are unpretty because the way her feet are set up.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

What is it with these designers and our black beauties ie. Lupita and Naomi and these damn feathers.

Is that DereK Jay posing with Kanye?

Lala\Melo are working it out, Im happy for them :yes:

gbellab says:

Omari (Kanye) looks to have a loaded diaper

The Pearl! says:

User Friendly says:

that poor guy in the background is allergic to Naomi’s feather dress :sick:
    Good eye — I went back up and looked

VDot says:

Lala’s tits look rather big up top :yes:

Naomi’s outfit is a hot mess. I wonder if she got those edges together yet. :thinking:

Why is he holding his duck in front of the camers? :blink:

AND :facepalm: I thought yall were still downstairs :kona:

VDot says:

Does the guy posing with Kanye have in colored contacts? :facepalm: Did yall know they sell colored contacts in gas stations. Yeah, let me get $20 on pump 7 and a pair of those Purple Haze lenses.

Just Looking says:

Damn they don dopped Kayne up. :facepalm:

Noami – lookin like a flamingo with no edges

@DTTS – That dress that LA LA is wearing in BEAURTIFUL :yes: That’s my style

The Pearl! says:

VDot says:

The stance ole Dollar General got with that febreeze bolla in his hand?? He was ready!
    I was :rofl: I was sooo weak. I’m about to carry Febreeze with me and spray it when I ain’t trying to hear whatcha saying
    Them: V, I was wondering…
    VDot: squirt-squirt….huh?
    Them: …Um, I said, I was…
    VDot: squirt-squirt….say wha…squirt-squirt

Hershey says:

NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony must’ve split up with his side pieces.

Nah madam bug eyes has a movie to promote he’s still :hump: his a$$ off…

Carmelo has one of them tattoo wedding rings too. I guess ring-around-the-finger is the new trend.

VDot says:

:hahaha: Pearl. He sprayed them like they were roaches. I wanna be his friend :lol:

The Pearl! says:

But why does LaLa’s dress look too big in the waist area (cuz they had to enlarge it soooooooooo much in the bust that they couldn’t cut the waist in at such a drastic angle so they just said eff it and left it big as her tata’s? AND in pic #2, Lala’s showing her weave-hump right where her “baby hurrs” end

I can dig it COOKING :yes:

AND Naomi looks like she was on a Dare :rofl:

Lala’s showing her weave-hump right where her “baby hurrs” end

OH my I just saw :facepalm:

Hershey says:

Vdot who sprayed what?

THING :spank: (and that’s JUST for now) :huh: <–Arnold face :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic:

SHIMMERY LIQUEUR VINIQ

Has anyone seen or tried this? Our neighbor dropped off a bottle, we really don’t drink, saving it when company come over….. :bounce:

VDot says:

@Hershey – My name links to a YT video of this :gay: Family Dollar employee confronting some thieves and spraying them with Febreeze :lol:

I bet I’d like it :yes:

Yall should bring it here :eek: :wink: :nite: #later

Just Looking says:

Lala’s showing her weave-hump right where her “baby hurrs” end
    OH my I just saw :facepalm:
    your are right. :shame: Is her part too deep. She did this herself. Melo didn’t say, La…Boo your track is showing.

Time for track reup!

Just Looking says:

Bye, DTTS, don’t order no more sammiches.

The Pearl! says:

@V, I like him, too. Because, like me, he thinks he funny a shyt and so he laughed at himself whilst looking into the camera and said, “Worldstar!!!!!” I’m guessing I wouldn’t be his first black frien’

Hershey says:

Ok lemme look

Maybe SR bean gone all day buying us some new toys :thankyou:

That man could have lost his life behind some Febreze though :no:
    He already lost his job :lol:

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Lala’s showing her weave-hump right where her “baby hurrs” end
    OH my I just saw :facepalm:
    told you :yes:

Just Looking says:

Bye, DTTS, don’t order no more sammiches.\

——-
    :shocked: BUT I gotta keep MsTake food arsenal stocked. She BIG and she DOES NOT play when it comes to her snick snacks :kona:

Hershey says:

:casket: GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU DONT KNOW ME IM NOT THE MUTHA FCKN ONE!!!!!!!! :rofl: oh my Gawddddddddddd

Such A F'n Lady says:

Um…Naomi’s skin looks nice. :shrugs:

Thats’ all I’ve got for this post. :coffee:

I guess Ye said, “I’ll take a pic with you, but I won’t like it.” Lala think she Rih. La braless don’t normally work when you toting Double Ds. Naomi’s dress is not doing it for me…..at all.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Maybe SR bean gone all day buying us some new toys :thankyou:

I had to ferry my mom to run her errands. She doesn’t realize blogging is a job.

Just Looking says:

Noami – lookin like a flamingo with no edges
    ***********************

The Pearl! says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
    Maybe SR bean gone all day buying us some new toys :thankyou:
    Auntie, I understand. I called my mother high maintenance last week. Respectfully (and with humor), of course. Her household items finally arrived from Seattle, and without opening nary a box, she called the movers to tell them they had omitted a portable radio….I came over, began opening boxes, found the radio and told her, “you ain’t opened one box, but callin’ folks talking about yo stuff is missin?” :hahaha:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Look at LaLa tryna thicken up dem chicken legs!

*phones Kandi to tell her we must get new legs for the table* :chickenhead:

The Pearl! says:

@JustLooking, I googled that shiny likker you spoke of — looks very interesting and trendy, but would be cute to serve to guests

I AINT MADATCHA says:

I thought black was supposed to be slimming :thinking: because that dress is doing absolutely nathan for la la’s “curves”. In fact, I promise I have a picture of my grandmother from maybe 1950 or so, and she had on that same exact dress in lavender (shotgun wedding). :shrug:

The Pearl! says:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Look at LaLa tryna thicken up dem chicken legs!
    *phones Kandi to tell her we must get new legs for the table* :chickenhead:
    Not them bottom portion of legs :no: that upper thigh area threw you off, Tea!

La La looks terrible. Lookin like Melo’s momma. Tiddies growing further and further apart. :no:

BCinKS says:

Let me just pop in here and speak on colored contacts. I have a friend from high school (I’m now in my 30s) who is STILL rockin those hazel eyes. All these years, I have wondered if A) They are the same pair from 1994 or B) They have fused with his eyes and he cannot remove them. :thinking:

Poor LaLa, I just seen a pic of her in a bikini with the other chick’s in “think like a man too”
    :smack:

Her body is NO Bueno; nipping,tucking and inflating TOO much :nono:

Ms. YaYa says:

Hey Y’all…I use to think Melo was handsome but not anymore, it looks like he is going thru some things and VDot, that link is hilarious, check out the baby’s face in the car :blink:

WOW! you can see Lala’s sew in in the first picture at the bottom. She has entirely too much money for her weave to be seen

thriftStoreJungle says:

kanye… :hahaha: goodness.

Just Looking says:

BCinKS says:

Alex – I’ll take B for $500, they got new ones, because they would have something terrible of eye infection.

This is just a mess in these photos :no: and Lala needs a breast reduction … Them heavy bags :tea:

Uhm posed to be in the bed sick and I fukk around and get on SR to only hurt myself laughing at YEW roses… :no:

I dare not read on from earlier :lol:

Hey jenie :hug:

You know them milk sax ain’t real. She need them redone. Lol

So Aruh Kelleh child really look like a boy version of her mother… :kona:

To whomever inquired about Naomi edges… they Melanie Fiona boo… lol

Just Looking says:

@Razzle – Do you mean that she loaned them to Melanie, Cause Noami ain’t seen her edges in years.

:hi: :bye: >>>>> Her edges :chase: GONE

@JL Chile they ain’t nevah coming byke!

ms_no-no says:

:shrugs: Now why is Melo holding his johnson and the bodyguard has LaLa’s hand?

ms_no-no says:

The fan was more enthusiastic than NON-ye was to take a picture. See what happens when you give self hating negro’s your hard earned money? They act like they doin you a favor when you get a photo oo; but they will all the paparazzi, give them their location and ‘cheese’ all day long to stay relevant… :facepalm:

OpinionHated says:

I hate that Lala is in a ball gown and her husband is in a blue suit with red sneakers – thats whack…. buy a pair of blasted shoes and a suit that isn’t in the most fashionable shade of crayola… that dyck pinch is gross – then he gonna shake somebody hands with those penis scented fingers – yuck…

Naomi looks like she’s going to play mass at the Trini carnival

Kanye is channeling his inner Audrey Hepburn like Kim tried to… he forgot the bangs and ponytail though….

Morting :hi:
    I don’t like LaLa’s dress on her :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

Lala messed that dress up :tea: OK

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t even fully understand why she consistently wears weave

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    Oh My :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

Dude posing with Kanye has one blue sock one purple sock – and Kanye looks drugged up like those crazy people in asylums…

bama_n_jersey says:

Where the heck is Vdot???? That link has made my morning….

Send them up here….I’m Crazy….I will whoop your a$$… :rofl:

But why is his hair moving like that while he is talking???

SellieBaby says:

La La got that UPart wig on. Ugh, I know what its like to wanna be all dressed up and have a man behind you looking hood :(

Mornting all :hi:

So how did I miss the young Black girl on RHONY dating Aviva’ s 99 year old deddy??! And I now officially hate Ramona. Yes it’s creepy that the daddy is with a child, but it is unforgivable for Ramona to say to this young woman “and you don’t have any parents, right?!” I was like :wtf:
    I’m so glad creepy old pappy called her a bish, and furthermore I hope Mario sticks his dack in every wormhole in the big Apple!

La La got that UPart wig on.
    I don’t unnerstan… I am not hip to the weave/wig lingo. Does that mean you do your part by and I the wig do my part by staying on… by the upart was the blend??? Somebody forgot? The stylist?

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

shoonanny says:

I need unbiased opinions. My brother and his wife are allowing my 15 year old nephew to live with his girlfriend. This woman is 32 and has a 6 year old. They ride the bus to school together. I told them both they should be ashamed of themselves. They are allowing this because she is taking care of him and they don’t have to buy him anything. I told them I am going to family and children’s services to report them. Am I wrong for being concerned. Some family says I should stay out of it but my mom and dad are on my side.

Wasting time says:

You are not wrong for being concerned but are you prepared to take him. Family services are going to have to place him some where and they are going to look to you first. Even if you report the abuse he will be taken from your family.

shoonanny says:

I told them I am going to family and children’s services to report them.
    :clap: Please do! The boy is 15 and is being taken advantage of.

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t even fully understand why she consistently wears weave

I don’t understand it either. She’s light skinned with good hair. :shrug:

Lala’s weave looks damn terrible :no:

Wow @Shoo, that’s terrible. Obviously you need to act, but what to do? If you report it to child service the young man mY end up ‘in the system’ …are there other family members who can help? Hope you find a solution soon. :pray:

shoonanny says:

I am willing to take him and so are my parents and other brothers. He is a good kid.

shoonanny says:

Call the police and have her arrested :tea: the end

Wasting time says:

That is good Shoo. I :pray: it works out !

Sandra Rose says: I don’t even fully understand why she consistently wears weave

I don’t understand it either. She’s light skinned with good hair.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL, Sandrita cut it out :no:

@SHOO :clap: Call the POLICE FIrst on ALL they asses, the parents for neglect and the “GF” for sexual battery on a minor! :wtf: is wrong with people in this day and AGE!

shoonanny says:

Uyanda says:

I never get why some people choose to ignore paedophilia, when the paedophile is a pretty woman and not an old fat man with candy, sitting on a park bench! Like Jen said, call the police!

@IS: I hate that haven’t watched RHONY yet but I am a day behind on DVRs :rofl: But I saw the previews for it and Ramona is a miserable BISH. She and Sonja clearly look down on people. Sonja saying to the girl last week when she took out the package of crystals OMG my neighbors are going to think we are selling drugs. REALLY LADY :waiting: I can’t stand Avivia and her dad… and I know the black chick is using him but I say they are a match made in heaven and GO HEAD BLACK GIRL :tea

VDot says:

ShaNayNay – Tell or let your school’s know anonymously if you don’t want your brother to know you called. Schools are mandatory reporters :coffee;

How did she even meet your nephew? While picking her son up off the bus they ride together? :huh:

shoonanny says: I live in a small town in Georgia the only thing the police will do here is pick him up and take him home and tell him what they WILL DO if he goes back over there again which is nothing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Really? that’s absurd, If the police there wont do anything then what will CPS do?

Talk to your nephew and move him with you; obviously his parents wont mind.
    If that’s all the police will do then they need to be put on blast; share that on ur FB page (if you have one) write to the nearest biggest city next to you local paper, call the news, Etc.
    That is a TRAVESTY!

shoonanny says:

I’m going to talk to my brother again when I get off work, if he still won’t do anything my older brothers are coming tonight and we are reporting them tomorrow.

Uyanda says:

LOL! V, I wonder what they talk about…

Uyanda says: LOL! V, I wonder what they talk about…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Her son and her “BF” play video games and do home work together; til its time to play house. SMH

bama_n_jersey says:

I :pray: it works out for your nephew. That is so sad and it is a tragedy that the parents are willing to let him stay with her just because she can take care of him. How can an adult even approach a parent to ask if their baby can come and stay with them???

Uyanda says:

LOL! V, I wonder what they talk about…

not a dam thing. she probably got a real boyfriend and just lets his moist ass babysit her 6 year old.

these high ass daycare fees got ppl thinking of a plan B!

shoonanny says:

She said he is tall and he looked older than 15 she didn’t find out his age until after he spent the night at her house, THE NEXT DAY!!

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Good morning, Everyone.

@Shoo…you’ve been given good advice here already. Please take it and best of luck to you and your nephew.

Uyanda says:

That woman is mentally ill! They need to take her somewhere for help, away from kids! How many of her son’s friends is she ‘touching’? Who knows what she does to her son…..! Jesus is coming, y’all!

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! Have a happy :hump: day!

these high ass daycare fees got ppl thinking of a plan B!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

The Pearl! says:

shoonanny says:

But this sorry bytch knew he was young and tender. Tall? Really? So, he could have been a 13 year old on his way to NBA height and she would think him fukcable? Bytch, GTFOHWTBS

Uyanda says:

Jesus is coming for this? :rofl: well then he is later den a mug. Grown ppl been :hunching: on kids since slavery (& ancient Greece before that)!

the police aint hardly coming, shoonanny wont even go to the house and see about her own nephew but you really thinking Jesus is coming for THIS? :lol:

matta fact, how old was Mary? :think:

shoonanny says:

The sad thing about it is this kind of thing is not uncommon around here but I’m gonna try all I can to keep my nephew out of it. Thanks for the advice everyone.

teenage boys are so sweaty and sticky. I dont see how women can mess with them. :vomit:

grown men are nasty enough but boys are just…… :no:

VDot says:

:rofl: :yes: And ask her to make grilled cheese sammiches for snacks

shoonanny says:

If I were you I would still take that chance :tea: call WSBTV too ….. put that bytch on blast :rules: I bet they arrest that azz then…. I good for calling the reporters :yes:

KABYEYOU says:

Naomi looks like a power ranger villain

___________________________

Leave that chit alone. He goin be legal in what? A few months? Then what?

:newpost:

Leave that chit alone. He goin be legal in what? A few months? Then what?

:lol: basically

its weird and I wouldnt want it to me none of mine but :shrugs: she’s gonna be assed out if she gets pregnant tho–legally and financially.

OpinionHated says:

————————————————————-
    Your borther and his wife are pimps/slave traders – they sold a child – if this was their dauughter and they gave her to some old azz man I bet popo would get involved then – wherever this is I am not ever going to this place – disgusting I wouldn’t even talk to my family if they did some ratchet azz sh*t like this – I’m appalled….

SellieBaby says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:
    ______________________________________________________________________
    LOL UPart wigs are the ones that are shaped leaving your hair left out on the top in the shape of a “U”… She should be whipped or her stylist because with all that hair she has she should’ve had enough hair to cover the tracks…guess her edges are thinning…
    ::runs to bathroom to apply some JAM on mine::

:ashamed:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.