Exclusive - Reggie Bush & Fiancee Have Lunch at Bondi Beach

NFL star Reggie Bush and his baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, spent Father’s Day on Bondi beach in Sydney, Australia this weekend. The pair lunched at Bucket List with Swans player Kurt Tippett. The couple’s baby, Briseis, was not with them and was being cared for by a grandparent in Los Angeles.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Monica and Shannon Brown

Singer Monica Brown spent Father’s Day with her husband Shannon Brown and their children. Later that night, Mo and Shannon partied with rapper Jeezy and friends in Atlanta.

Rapper and father of 2, Chris Ludacris Bridges celebrated Father’s Day with his firstborn, Karma Bridges.

Ciara son Future Jr

Unlike Monica and Luda, singer Ciara and socialite Evelyn Lozada spent Father’s Day without their sons’ fathers. The ladies posted pics of their cherubic baby boys on their social media posts — proving that any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a daddy.

Evelyn Lozada son

Iggy Azalea performs at Chicago Radio B96 Summerbash 2014

British singer/rapper Iggy Azalea performed live at the B96 Pepsi Summerbash 2014 at Toyota Park in Chicago on Saturday, June 14, Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN.com

91 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Reggie Bush, Monica and Shannon Brown, Ludacris, Iggy Azalea”

shina1936 says:

Monica’s hair always looks on point. Her and Shannon are gorgeous. The babies are so cute too. I’m so sad my Heat lost, but we’ll be back next year!

Sakeena says:

I thought Iggy was Australian? Still can’t stand that racist wench

IncogNita says:

Love Mo hair, the babies are soooo cute almost makes me want 1 :tea: almost

OpinionHated says:

Love Iggy’s outfit

Ev’s baby is absolutely adorable – shoot all the babies are….

gbellab says:

yaaaas Lillit’s cakes look all natural!
    Iggy’s music is straight basura, I hear it over and over on Radio Disney bcuz of my daughter and it really depresses me (all shade)

Sometimes daddy has to be gone makin the bacon.. it’s life.

Wasting time says:

I think Carl Crawford was working yesterday. Baseball don’t take chit off.
    Now for Future Jr :no:

missyJ says:

What song does Iggy wrap cotdayumit? :mad: I haven’t a clue

So Cici named him Future Jr because his government Jr was already taken and she got that baby in a leather outfit in June :facepalm: bet he wished his mama let him be free with no shoes on

I :love: me some Monica. She’s so pretty

All of these babies are cuties :yes:

User Friendly says:

is Bresies pronounced like Disease?

missyJ says:

And Sandy didn’t I say please no crute baby pitchers… I HURT :crying1:

Where Eva baby with them tawking eyes? That don’t make me want another one for some reason

sassyshe says:

Love mo and shannon as a couple.

Sandra Iggy is Australian

Cerror baby is cute but he looks big for 1 month

Ev baby is adorbs

gbellab says:

@Sakeena I agree,
    Apparently she used to tweet some racist rants around 2011 2012 before he “hit the big time” She deleted them all but if you google you will find them. :coffee:
    Her excuse was that her twitter page back then was purely for the enjoyment of her friends and family.. What does that even mean?????

missyJ says:

======================

:cloud:

So what day do on break babies get to spend with they deddies for Februneverary 29??

Mo was out partying? :shocked:

Her home must be falling to pieces in her absence.. *shock and awe sounds*

:lolsign:

SayitAintSo says:

I’m so fancy @missy…I know because my son tells me how much he loves the beat :shrug:

VDot says:

Yea I can tell by Baby Next Week’s eyes, he don’t know who his daddy is :no: her showing him pics of his daddy from Hip Hop Weekly isn’t cutting in :no: poor baby. He is a handsome little fella!

User Friendly says:

Ciara’s baby is looking like is instagram my daddy? why we keep taking pictures with him? :huh:

po “Da Latest Baby” dont know no better :smh:

missyJ says:

So frfr we just gon ack like Baby Last Weekend ain’t got on a Leather outfit? Oh okay :tea:

Wasting time says:

Eve got Married and Bub B officiated it :thinking:
    Did that YT man just get over on her? Is it legal!!

LMFAOOOO What the fukk Cierra got on that poor porr baby :hahaha: :brokenheart: He look beat. :phew:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Why she got that baby bundled up like its January and not June :rollseyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Milky says:

Do yall see little fucha look like him asking for help! Please tell my damn momma to take this hot azz letha offa me! I’s hot and the milk is start to spoil unda my neck!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Not feeling Monica outfit at all or that deaconess board hairdo. But her face is beat.

User Friendly says:

OpinionHated says:

Love Iggy’s outfit

why? even Tony Montana looks disappointed. :confused:

says:

i cant STAND that iggy bish :rollseyes:

fakin a blk accent :millafanga:

Mo & hubby look nice :love:

i luhz BABIES! :yahoo: :gagagoogoo: :pacifier:

says:

so Luda aint spend it with the new bebby tew? :pacifier:

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************
    Where the second born at?

Wasting time says:

Eve got Married and Bun B officiated it :thinking:
    Did that YT man just get over on her? Is it legal!!

IncogNita says:

Friendly says:

:dead: :ghost: lol

missyJ says:

Not feeling Monica outfit at all or that deaconess board hairdo

===========

Now you know good and well that there taint a thang wrong with Ms. Monica FOB look.. HATER!

Blanche Devereaux says:

Anyway I love Monica :love:

sassyshe says:

@wasting eve dont cur as long as shes getting a fat settlement out of it, a dog couldve been officiating that cermony

:dead:

Is that my OTBayBay? :hug: :kiss: and booty pinch

gbellab says:

Also strange was Ciara’s pictures. She posted one of Future Sr. holding Future Jr. finger, clearly a hospital picture. It that the only picture Cici has of the 2 together?

Jeezy. *eyeroll + acknowledgment*

:tea:

VDot says:

:thinking: So yall saying that leather + fur rug got that poor baby feeling like he’s in a sauna?

missyJ says:

Does anybody know Future Babies Mamas (notice the plural) IG? I wanna be nosey

VDot says:

:nono: Someone downstairs said it was either the grandpappy or the bagger at Whole Food’s fanga.

Everything about Monica says first Lady. :hahaha: Not a compliment. I have those shoes in red all the ladies at church loved them..see. :hahaha: #signs

Milky says:

@vdot yesss chile. Why is she trying to sweat weight offa that baby! He cant help it he was born dat big. He was only in the womb for 20 months!

User Friendly says:

VDot says:

got that baby feeling like he is back in the incubator. :phew:

Lillit is ill shaped. :think: Every picture of her I get lost in whats going on with her body. Distracting. *stank face*

missyJ says:

============

Hand wasn’t wrinkled enough to be the grandpappy.. My vote is bag boy,, and not just cuz i came up with it. I roads scowled the pitcher :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

:offtopic: Yall I’m already so HUNGRY all the TIME…I :pray: this aint twins Jesus because :nono:

Blanche Devereaux says:

SayitAintSo says:

:dead: @ Vdot

:brokenheart: why Ev’s baby look happier than Ciarra baby though? Her having that baby all trussed-up in leather like a ‘Fuschia Mini-Me’ reeks of desperation, to me. :no: I hope she don’t dye that baby tips blonde if the Fuschia costume don’t work. :pray: :kona:

Heyyyy VSpot! :kiss:

:hide: <–im so tired. Im hiding out here till 4. Shhhh. :tea:

says:

and yall STILL lacking AWL the sense in the wurl Craig!

OTB! :kiss: como estas?

Wasting time says:

Someone downstairs said it was either the grandpappy
    ============================
    Who said that ?!?!?!

:dead: At Ciara’s baby being called Next Week.
    I was going to call him Leap Year but that’ll do.
    Ciara is going to get mad and post a picture of them together to prove everybody wrong. It’s going to be a insta collage but so what. All 3 images in one frame equal a whole :grin:

Does anybody know Future Babies Mamas (notice the plural) IG? I wanna be nosey

Below is the info for one of them. I don’t know about the other 27 :no:

thebrittni not to be confused with The Bambi :tea:

Twatta: realtruth87

SOTHERNGRL says:

Everything about Monica says first Lady. Not a compliment. I have those shoes in red all the ladies at church loved them..see. #signs
    *****************
    Oh please bele I saw those shoes;but I felt I had said enough.:tea:

missyJ says:

===============

I have no sympathy. I am agry at all pregnit women.. No offense

:crying1: Even Tony is disappointed? :rofl:

——–
    :crying1: nah that’s her driver’s finger. She took it on the sneak when he was putting the baby on the car seat

SOTHERNGRL says:

Yall I’m already so HUNGRY all the TIME…I this aint twins Jesus because
    ****************************
    @Blanche this your way of telling us that you and Mel Bushman bout to have a baby?

Fayyyyyyyyy :wave: Muy cansada! :zzz:

:hug: I’m ret to geaux!

missyJ says:

thebrittni

============

She got the nerve to be private :eyeroll:

VDot says:

Everything about Monica says first Lady. :hahaha: Not a compliment.

*scrolls up* :nono: Take it back! :lol: You know Mo got strong ties to the church….well she can at least sang the hell outta some gospel :yes:

Wasting time says:

:brokenheart: why Ev’s baby look happier than Ciarra baby though?
    ================================
    1. Cause he see him daddy
    2. Cause his name is not Future, day afta tomorrow or midda of next week
    3. Cause he see him daddy

?y usted? @Fay?? How you doing mini Trump? :heart:

And I hate to say this cause in the end Reggie has peace of mind and looks happy but his chick looks mannish and box like. If it wasn’t for her fake boobs she would be a total loss :no:

User Friendly says:

I don’t know about the other 27

Blanche Devereaux says:

……………….
    That’s correct :lol:

@MissyJ none taken iont even like myself half the time

So y’all saying Monica was like I am going to wear this to church and the club? She talented to :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

why Ev’s baby look happier than Ciarra baby though?
    *************************
    Because he has laid his actual eyes on his deddy. Not just seen pictures of him through IG. :shrug:

Someone downstairs said it was either the grandpappy
    ============================
    Who said that ?!?!?!

_____________________________

YOU heffa! :rofl:

MissyJ – You can see the IG pics if you click the link through the Twatter. It’s funny to me when IG pages are private, but their Twitter is public and links to IG :eyeroll: :lol:

_________

:hahaha: :nun: She sure can! Listen me and miss thang been growing since 95.

:lol: Lately she been looking like God bout thru with her. I aint hating. IJS! It aint no toolie In that clutch. :nono: Bring byke old Mo.LOL!

Lil Next Week up there looking madder than a sommabish like :cuss: FOK! I’m hot! He can’t raise his neck up to cool it off yet so all the heat trapped round his neck :no: LAWD I hope he don’t have milk around his neck too cause :hurl:

:rofl: :rofl: :phew:

:hahaha: Whats wrong with you. :tea:

User Friendly says:

Lately she been looking like God bout thru with her. I aint hating

God said thats the best he could do and threw his hands up? :rofl:

:waves: God throwing in the towel and said he is on to the next.

It aint no toolie In that clutch. :nono:

___________________________

:lol: Mo did used to be about that life :whistle: Kick down your doors and smack your chick. Just to show you, Monica not havin’ it :listen: I blame her ex boyfriends. She was a good girl gon wrong! And then she turned them eyes back to the sparrow! Won’t he do it!! :nun:

@OTB: She got it confused when they say “come as I am” she thought that was applicable to the club AND church. She was like #devoted :pray: Imma stay prayed up inside the club. They say bring God with you wherever you go!!

God said thats the best he could do and threw his hands up? :rofl:

:waves: God throwing in the towel and said he is on to the next.

Wait wait wait :rofl: :rofl: Why you twisting my words?! LMAOOOO

FOB :warning: I MEANT *clears throat* that Monica has become such a treasured light in the entertainment industry. No foolishness outta her. No sir. :eek: Walking the starlight and narrow enough to fit into church pews and VIP sections.

I think imma wear my choir robe the next time I go to the club. Be like turn down for whet? :danban: :nun:

__________________________

:chase:

:rofl: :rofl: Nerp. Nerp. BRB. Gotta walk it off..

VDot says:

I don’t understand that awfit Iggy has on :no: Is it a onesie with nude fishnets? And those wooden block shoeboots? How dreadful! She looks like the cartoon Doug in the face.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I think imma wear my choir robe the next time I go to the club.

:huh: Is it a choir robe or choir housecoat? You never know with you :lol:

DYmondgurl says:

Lillit is ill shaped.

———

Been trying to figure Kim2.0 figure out :shrugs:

:nana: to all the crute baes U R NOT gona tempt me :tea:

My boys did it yall :cheer: 2014 NBA Champion SPURS :cheer:

:champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: and Kawhi’s MVP :trophy:

:newpost:

missyJ says:

@MissyJ none taken iont even like myself half the time
    ============

It is onl;y cause I’m jealous :lol: I was the same about 6 months before I got pregnant with lilmissy (she weren’t planned tho but I wanted a child). I was so myad at every pregnant person, every lady with a tiny squishy newborn…

Prolly dayum near have a breakdown ready to fake a pregnancy and kidnap some newborn from the hospilla :lol:

Y’all see Blu Ivy had on a dress, fresh do and accessories for Fathers Day :lol; You know Jay was like lemme get this one day Bey with her lookin like a princess :pray: She was like :rolleyes: aight but tomorrow she going back to dreds and sneakers until you get it together :huh:
    Lemme stop playing :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

………………..

I was like that last month now look at me :lol:

pointhimout says:

reggie looks so mesmerized and smitten by his LSLH. if she were a black chick, that fool would be yawning with the attn span of a 5 y/o. you niglets kill me.

ricanlbc says:

Iggy has a nice shape BUT her face is tossed. Also does she wear lacefront wigs??? It looks so odd. She’s white why do they wear extensions??!! Ugh!!

MissL says:

Reggie is a fahn ass man whew just take my wig awf reggie just take it awf