Music producer Stevie J dines out with his wife at Mr.Chow in Beverly Hills, CA

After Sandrarose.com posted a photo of reality TV stars Stevie J and Jose Hernandez in NY on Monday, rumors spread like wildfire that the masculine rapper was pregnant. Joseline quashed the rumors by wearing a midriff bearing top to dine out with Stevie at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, CA last night.
Photos: Roshan Perera/Splash News

Magic Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson In Italy

NBA legend Magic Johnson, left, and his wife, Earlitha “Cookie” Johnson, far right, were spotted sight-seeing with actor Samuel L. Jackson and his wife, LaTanya Richardson, while vacationing in Italy on Tuesday.
Photos: KIKA/WENN.com

Kim Kardashian carries a thermos containing baby North West's milk when going through the airport in NYC

Socialite Kim Kardashian struggled to carry a baby seat containing baby North West after arriving at the airport in NYC on Tuesday.
Photos: Splash News

339 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Stevie J, Joseline Hernandez, Magic Johnson, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Kardashian”

You can tell Jose a THOT :no:

Atlanta’s finest. :yes: We all try.

I like Samuel and Magic :yes: cool dudes :smile:

And this Heaux think she don’t need a stylist :nono:

Kim looks..orange..Is the new Blackish..

Steebie top half looking all big :huh:

I know that baby and car seat heavy as hell

Shanty’fit! :yahoo: I’m wearing this thing and that thing! :woohoo:

-Jose.

aRoTh says:

That shirt aged Stebbie about 30 years. :oldman: Are his shoes on the wrong feet or is he wearing two left shoes?

Wassamatta with Cookie and LaTanya? Why they ain’t yakin it up together?

Bish got on witch shoes :no: I Cant

San ah make ya dance says:

And this Heaux think she don’t need a stylist
    Chile :facepalm: THOTS Thinks that a big azz and titts is enough to make any outfit look good

We asked for a post on Hank and you give us this broke crackhead AGAYNE! :mad:

Auntie what Mona got on you? she hold the pipeline to the spritz for yo freeze curls? :think:

Beta says:

She looks manish in that pic

aRoTh says:

Yall know Kim wouldn’t normally dress like this, right? Da hell did Sweaty Ken make her do, cut off all the hems of her skin-T jeans?

steebie up there looking like Shadow Man from Princess Tiana :rofl:

I know that carseat is heavier den a mug! I dont miss those days at all. :phew:

Beta says:

Kims left heel looks like its giving out

San I know that’s right :phew: I had one of them strollers where you could just plop the carseat right on top…. they call it a snap and go :yes:

SummerBaby says:

———————–

missyJ says:

Why Kim still got that 1 year old in an infant cradle seat??

Now I recommend rear facing until age 2 but Graco and nem make convertible carseats.

aRoTh says:

Can anybody tell me the temp in NYC and why she got on that leather jacket?

I see the face of the Pope in the knees of Joseline. The Pope that managed to die. Not the one who quit.

Atlanta’s finest.
    —————

OpinionHated says:

I’m convinced now more than ever that Joseline phucks Steevie with that giant dildo from the EVE sex tape – he’s so fruitilicious…. and Joseline looks like a Blue Hill Ave 6am ho….

Got nothing on Sam da man Jackson – luvs me some Sam Jackson… Majic looks neat… he should teach his son how to properly dress cause that c*nt gut from the other day is not the business…

OKay why Kim have on a leather coat when its like 90 degrees in NYC… and she looks like she’s about to twist the heck out of her ankle….

Yall know Kim wouldn’t normally dress like this, right?

I’m sad you believe this, P! :hahaha:

This is Kim *opens hands wide* with no Christine/Kanye to lay things out. When she travels, its: black, gray, white, olive/tan/beige. :hahaha:

This is Kim when she used to style Brandy and buy her own chit with Brandy money. This is Kim. :yes:

missyJ says:

Why Kim still got that 1 year old in an infant cradle seat??
    ________________________

Remember she was borned early. :tea:

Jose Hernandez in NY on Monday
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You just gonna call her Jose huh Sandra?

:ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, exactly. That still look like the first seat she got :hahaha:

I though Samuel was married to someone else :thinking:

steebie up there looking like Shadow Man from Princess Tiana :rofl:

:hahaha: :rofl:

Miany says:

Car seats , airports and high heels???!!! In one day? :nun: Best of luck to u Kim. If I take the baby out n place him back in the seat twice in one day I already need a nap.

Anna says:

I know that baby and car seat heavy as hell

~~~~~~
    That’s why you leave the car seat in the car. Why is North wrapped up like a new born? It’s not like we don’t know what she looks like.

missyJ says:

Why it look like Sam and Magic just made some joke Cookie and LaTanya didn’t like. They trying to explain “Baby Please” :pray: and ladies like FOH :eyeroll:

1nicolegrace says:

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus,
    Please don’t let Jose Conseco Jr. be pregnant

————
    Got dayum it! I forgot all about this :rofl:

Kim needs some knee pads huh

That is not his wife Sandra :nono: she must be bleaching :blink: and had some more work done…. his wife played in Fighting temptations … I thought :thinking:

That Puerto Rican princess is looking like a Puerto Rican Misfit :huh:

BOL! :hahaha: :phew:

LaTanya Richardson
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Are we SURE this is LaTanya? It dont look like how I THOUGHT she looked? The lady from “A Time To Kill”???? :shrug:

Got dayum it! I forgot all about this :rofl:

Whole world did. :shrug: Cept me and Sonya Norwood. :hahaha:

I remember thinking wayyy back then “Why Brandy didn’t ever look nice…”

Kim is really trying to make those frayed jeans work :stop:

I think its just a bad phot…and she put on a lil weight. It kinda look like her…with a hair cut. :|

Bad Influence says:

That strong nigga in the tennis skirt is wearing me out! :ghost:

I saw a post on fb that said Kim’s car seat is stuffed with towels…. Not ignori :lol:

Why Stevie J. got on them Special Needs looking shoes.

Look like they should have velcro.

Kim is really trying to make those frayed jeans work :stop:

I get personally offended when Khloe wears them. :hahaha: :crying1:

sassyshe says:

Steebie and Jose been calling the paps since it came out that hes a powder head

Whole world did. :shrug: Cept me and Sonya Norwood. :hahaha:

I remember thinking wayyy back then “Why Brandy didn’t ever look nice…”
    ————–
    fcking the son, stealing, lying about being a stylist :dead: I bet Sonya hate to see her name

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jose can’t never get a cute outfit. Sigh.

Momma I made it!!! says:

:offtopic:

why does this bish keep calling me for nothing!!!!:cuss: She keeps talking bout oh I have all this work but you breathing on my phone!!! :mad:

FOH

Dymond says:

aint no baby in that car seat and yall know that :coffee: and I dont think that SLJackson’s wife

Kim is starting to have the Kmichelle rear end :buttshake:

Miany says:

I googled her. That’s her. Looks smaller and she looks a little older without hair n makeup I guess?? But she looks similar to the chick in all the pics with Sam. :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

Look like they should have velcro.
    ————–
    :yes: :lol:

I’m think I need to :cosign:

Cept me and Sonya Norwood
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    AND ME TOO. Why I started to belee the rumors of Brandy dabbling a lil. You GOTS to be high if you dont notice your brother gf is robbing you blind.

Hey Boo :kiss: you.heard The Weeknd’s new song? Often. :love:

Miany says:

:nono: this woman is two shade lighter

thriftStoreJungle says:

sam’s wife looks meaner than a hornets nest. im talking pack of newports a day, mountain dew, and cuss yo’ azz out for leaving the screen door open mean. got them evil auntie shoes on too :no:

Miany says:

That strong nigga in the tennis skirt is wearing me out!
    ^^^^ :lol: knowing waka chick would’ve told her azz to leave that whole outfit at he. Pwedorican princess is tripping with this look

VSpot? Is it your born day?

VDot says:

She keeps talking bout oh I have all this work but you breathing on my phone!!!

*********

:blink: who? Your friend? Boyfriend’s girlfriend? Boyfriend? Wife? Mama?

Zoe B. says:

Her assistants help her with everything she doesn’t need help with. She has on heels stepping off of a curb with a heavy ass car seat and no help to be found. :smh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I just snorted LOUD as HAIL. :rofl: Cause she DO.

San ah make ya dance says:

cuss yo’ azz out for leaving the screen door open mean.
    ————–
    :hahaha: Close that damn screen door! What is yall problem?! How many times I gotta tell ya! :heart: Those days

Miany says:

Jenie….I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt she kinda old to just now be bleaching her skin… I’m gonna assume it’s flash and different lightening cuz the pics on google ain’t look that dark to me. Hell anything is possible in holly weird. She could be bleaching. :shrugs:

:no: it’s Sunday the 29th :biggrin: at least I think it is :thinking: :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

LaTanya Richardson
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

*****************************

You and I both know that ain’t nunna Tanya. :coffee:

thriftStoreJungle says:

:lol: yall leave Newport News alone

middle age women go bananas for Newport News, even worse than the latest Avon catalog even tho its the same shyt every month for the last 40 years!

==========

LaTanya was not in A Time To Kill :huh:

KayCeiSoul says:

LaTanya Richardson
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *****************************
    You and I both know that ain’t nunna Tanya.

:cosign: I don’t know who this is up yonder :tea;

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    With my folks…ESPECIALLY my grandmother…it would be: DONT SLAM my gatdayum screen door! Imma slam YOUR azz you drop my door ONE MO TIME :mad:

==========
    LaTanya was not in A Time To Kill

Look like her :rofl: the mother of the lil girl….. she played in Fighting temptations though :yes:

Who’s air conditioning the neighborhood! Betta shut that door !:eek:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i swear!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :angry:
    man bill collectors gon end up getting killed..that’s a horrible job…how you gon call sumbody and ask them to pay for sumn they paid for???? really? i shouldn’t have to cuss yo punk a$$ out for sumn you could’ve found out yoself stupid bytch!! who da fukk doesn’t pay a copay when they go to the dr? i sho nuff can’t skip that shyt or i’ll be skippin right out the door not gettn seen…think ppl think!! damn sweat bee built bytch breathin all hard in my ear talm bout we they billin agency and are you gon pay…no you burly bytch, these folks done sent yall my receipt where i paid fortune cookie snackin a$$ ho!!
    :box:
    why da heyall steebie got on that field of dreams big a$$ sunflowerfrom color purple extra smedium a$$ shirt??? and why joseline always takin a pic like her and steebie be enthralled in convo?? ho he dnt undastand you, you need more ppl!! ole hood pig latin soundin trick
    ugh! im irritated now…..

Unshakable says:

@Who Dat,

Your granny sounds like ole girl offa Friday….the one who played Smokey’s mama.

———-
    Letting these flies in! :rofl:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

Definitely not Sam’s wife..

And why is she still carrying North in that car seat? My son is 6 months in the convertible seat. She has to be heavy..

thriftStoreJungle says:

User Friendly
    ——————-
    truth and facts. ain’t nothing new EVER been in the avon catalog. sam’s mean wife is prolly wearing a good strong and robust avon fragrance in that photo. u see ain’t nobody walking w/her.

Beta says:

Kims left heel looks like its giving out
    So ya’ll not even gonna try and let me get off this ground. :dead:

Dymond says:

hey OTB — did you know Solange’s fiancee’ was 51 y.o.? :blink: he’s nice looking tho

Momma I made it!!! says:

—————————————-

:rofl: could you imagine her falling and towels falling out the car seat

User Friendly says:

speaking of puertoricans speaking english good. I keep asking my boo whats this pill he gave me and he keeps texting me Volume.

took me 3 days to figure he was trying to say valium. bless his heart. :rofl:

Im definitely not taking this shyt for real now :no: I said my stomatch hurt not that Im tryna die! what is valium for anyway?

Its her. Google search Sam and Magic. :shrug:

Miany says:

Nose is the same.
    I dunno latanya but if that’s Sam jack’s side heaux it’s safe to say he has a type. It’s also safe to say he’s banging his wife kinfolk :lol:

Milky says:

Why is steebie wearin those bedazzled shoes and that shirt what in the daffadil flaming….. nevermind :kona:

Hey Dymond! :wave: I did know that !He does look nice but yes he is…older.

Zoe B. says:

I’ve noticed that all of the paparazzi pictures of Stevie J and Joseline are up angled :huh: all of the paparazzi aren’t that shortour bend down to get a shot. Looks like they have some dude on call when they want to get “caught” in the streets :think:

LaTanya was not in A Time To Kill

^^^^^^^^^^^
    She was uncredited for some reason. But she played Carl Lee’s (Samuel L. Jackson) wife.

User Friendly
    @Grasshopper – See you trying it again today….

Your age please. :waiting:

:smile:

Unshakable says:

@NoJoke,

Girl, let God fight that ballah. Don’t get yo presha all sky high over the devil’s civil servants!

In my Mizz Sophia voice: the debil ain’t eorth it Ms. Celie….he ain’t werf it. :no:

Valium is to “calm ya nerves” :lol:

He mustve thought your stomach was upset bc of anxiety? :

———————–
    :dead:

===============

:kona:

Knew the chill was tew good tew be true :tea:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Boyfriend’s girlfriend

——————————-

:dead: :rofl: my coworker she calls to complain about everything overshares everything and I just sit there like ok you done now cause I cant tell her STFU cause they record phone calls

my friend said yesterday if some chick call about her man she saying thats her man too they got joint custody!!! :rofl:

Your granny sounds like ole girl offa Friday….the one who played Smokey’s mama.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She was a sweet SWEET lady. But slamming ANY DOOR was a pet peeve of hern at the TOP of the peeve list. :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

Umm…that baby istoo big for her to tilt that car seat at that angle. Her head would be falling forward. I think I am going to :cosign: with the others that said she is not in there.

How you doing Missy :tea:

anybody watch little women of LA? :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^

=========

No she didn’t. Tonea Stewart played Carl Lee’s wife. All plump black womens do not look alike. That’s Racist! :tea:

Google – Sam and Magic :shrug:
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Baby Cakes – Could you please help me expand the syntax of this search
    This is what I got….

The Society of American Magicians – S.A.M | Join or Renew … :shrug:

took me 3 days to figure he was trying to say valium. bless his heart.
    Im definitely not taking this shyt for real now I said my stomatch hurt not that Im tryna die! what is valium for anyway?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Volume is for bad nerves.

————-
    How she feel about stomping up the stairs :tea: I got a many of whoopings for that. I didn’t smart mouth but Lawd I tore those stairs up! :wail: You stomping? Get back down here!

All plump black womens do not look alike.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh shyt. My bad

least I aint say Octavia Spencer.

Wait she was in the movie as somebody else…

SoNastyandSoRude says:

hey y’all

Tonea and LaTanya look nothing alike.

Your age please

Im 30 some odd years old but didnt everybody’s mother sell Avon or Amway? :shrugs:

well, not actually sell but collect orders and then keep the money :ashamed:

This is what I got….

BOL. I was too pacific. My b.

I was tryna say google them on vacay “sam magic vacation wives” You see more shots of her. She cut her hair. Gained some weight. Tanned. :shrug: It happens.

Her and my step deddy….

“what the fugg, wrong wit you knocking on my got damn door, like you the police”

And on the way out…

And don’t slam my got damn “doar”

LMAO

R!Willi! :wave:

Unshakable says:

@WhoDat,

Guhl, my big granny would curse you out if you slammed her screen door.

She would say, “You lil dumb mf..,didn’t I just tell you not to do that? Not book sense, not `eem street sense…..jist common doggone sense. Oooowee, kids of tuhday is jist downright dumb!”

To which I replied, “Ok Big Granny” before slamming the screendoor on my way out. :rofl:

little women of LA?

Whats this Dy? Its good? Why you facepalming? Its terribly good??

How she feel about stomping up the stairs
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is MY MAMA pet peeve. My sister got snatched down an entire LONG azz flight of stairs. By byke of her neck. And my mama aint leave the bottom step :no: Her azz grew Freddy Krueger/Stretch Armstrong long azz arms and they retracted back to normal size after my sis got her azz snatched back down.

aRoTh says:

He mustve thought your stomach was upset bc of anxiety?

Or she was having stomach migraines. LMAO

missyJ says:

least I aint say Octavia Spencer.

=========

ShadeQueen46 says:

i don’t believe for a second that IgNori is in that infant car seat and she’s lifting it like that wearing heels. its probably empty yall know kim never has that child. :tea:

AntBGr8 says:

Stevie looks like an aged crack head.

Kim looking good though!

SoNastyandSoRude says:

lol.. i like magic…no matter how much money you got you never too rich for a “short set”… with those plaid shorts

Tonea and LaTanya look nothing alike
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m bline :cool:

Ok Big Granny

========

V font

Was there a Little Granny? :huh:

@OTBEY – :waves: :smile:

Or she was having stomach migraines. LMAO

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

User Friendly says:

Volume is for bad nerves.

:facepalm: he must be trying to get me to do some uninhibited freaky shyt.

ShadeQueen46 says:

:preach:

aRoTh says:

didnt everybody’s mother sell Avon or Amway?

well, not actually sell but collect orders and then keep the money

:rofl: :ghost: …but no, not that I can recolleck

Unshakable says:

@WhoDat,

My mama had stretch armstrong arms when it was time for xorporal punishment. Of course, they weren’t retractable when she needed to get the remote control or a glass of water. Alla sudden, she had “arthritis” ……ok. :hahaha:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

@OutsidetheBox That’s not her.. That’s whoever that other guy that is with them wife.. Tonya is bigger and had on black most of the time..

@WhoDat That lady was Tonea something or other in A Time To Kill

didnt everybody’s mother sell Avon
    ————————————

hell yeah…my godmother still does!

:waves: Hey y’all.

I hope Samuel L. Jackson attends some games Between the Hedges this upcoming season. I would try my best to sit next to him. I know his commentary is hilarious.

—————-
    :wail:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

aRoTh says:

He mustve thought your stomach was upset bc of anxiety?

Or she was having stomach migraines. LMAO
    ************************
    damn idiot believed that shyt…nobody in the whole wide earf done ever heard of a stomach migraine cept this a$$hole and tried to “pass on” the knowledge…and then he looked at me like i was odd for questionin it…i swear the ppl i use to date :(

bama_n_jersey says:

Did any of y’all mommy buy/sell Home Interior??? I promise you every house I would go in had that big a$$ wwatch clock, the same kitchen decorations, and those same candle holders….

We asked for a post on Hank and you give us this broke crackhead AGAYNE! :mad:

*Sigh* :no:

I’m bline :cool:

Gone Dubb.. :hahaha: Think of Latanya in U.S. Marshals ( :heart: ) compared to Tonea in a time to kill. They was both dark and sweaty but that’s it. :lol:

Unshakable says:

@MissyJ,

No ma’am……i recolleck we called her that because she was plump…..use the venus of willendorf as a reference. :yes:

btw….how you be? :kiss:

*Sigh* :no:

Keep telling them you 2014 with it. :eyeroll:

Easy, breezy, tousled curls. :yes:

==========

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My mama would TELL you if you HAD gall to ask WHY you had to come from OUTSIDE to get her a Coca-Cola… “I got tired of getting my own drink back in 1966. So I started having kids. That is your lot in life for right now. NOW GEAUX. If I gotta get up OUT THIS CHAIR…”

:sad: that I was birthed to be a GO-FER.

VDot says:

didnt everybody’s mother sell Avon or Amway?
    well, not actually sell but collect orders and then keep the money

:hahaha: but :no:

I saw thee funniest video of somebodys grandmama and grandpappy cussing each other out during a car ride. They were old as chit going in :cuss: Let me see if I can find a way to make it my link.

Jose Hernandez in NY on Monday
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You just gonna call her Jose huh Sandra?

:ghost:

That was a typo.

:pc:

venus of willendorf

:dead: Was she short too? :ghost:

Momma I made it!!! says:

thriftStoreJungle says:
    :lol: yall leave Newport News alone

————————-

can i eat my lunch without managing to die!!! :rofl:

We talkn about scripts :bounce:

Mainy Mainy pills for pain can used for pain and other thangs….

:yes: Volume :ghost: VAL I U M

can used for nervous disorders, i,e nervous disorder can cause stomach to cramp.

I can’t sleep…so I’ve been given Volume for that….

really my arsenal could get me on a 20 day Grecian luxury cruise…But I fear jail time.

@WhoDat That lady was Tonea something or other in A Time To Kill

:thumbsup:

thriftStoreJungle
    =======
    Is that you in your gravi?

Sandra I see one pic of Latanya but you cant make her out.

LaceJagger says:

SAMs wife is latanya Richardson…. The actress who played his wife in A Time to Kill, is Tonea Stewart… Two different women

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Dymond says:

anybody watch little women of LA?
    *********************
    was going to start until my ma (she has a problem with memberin titles or words in general and she says whateva comes to mind) called it the midgets of LA and commenced to telln me allllll about it…i couldn’t watch after that

Hey Butta :wave: :hahaha:

Dymond says:

little women of LA is a reality show about 5 or 6 “little” women and their drama..they hit my nerves something bad but I couldn’t turn away!

We got it! We got it! :hahaha:

We got it! We got it! :hahaha:

_________

OMgawd :rofl: :rofl:

venus of willendorf

learn some interesting things on here. I woulda said hottentot (Sarah Baartman) tho because Im fascinated with her story.

We got it! We got it! :hahaha:

*mind blown hands* :rofl: :rofl:

@User – 30 Something…Ohh Okay… :smile:

:waves: @ buttercup and San

@Butter – What up with new career?

Wait little as in little! Unh uh! I am not watching that! :peek: :hide:

anybody watch little women of LA?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I done seen it in my DVR list. So Dub19 been watchin it. :rofl: Imma go home and watch an episode since you say its good.

:buttshake: JL

@NOJOKE my friend was like omg it’s soooo good and I bit…they are too much

:offtopic: Go to youtube and type this in the search : Lady at service window is nuts, borderline crazy
    Folks is loosing out here like wtf :wtf:

www. facebook. com/ photo.php?v=663758563679083

Funniest chit ever!

since you say its good.

But :rofl:

*mind blown hands*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I hate it when you do them cause I crack up EVERYTIME :lol:

*Sigh*

=========

I just kidding.. you know it’s summertime and hot and us chirren can’t act right. Slamming screen doors and stomping upstair.

Want me to get you a sweet tea and s’more LAYS chips? Since Taken ate out yo bag :gossip:

Let me be dumb then :wail: :wail:

VDot says:

Jenie – I’m 40 seconds in :eek: Robbed, raped and depressed. Shoot her. Where is God and his soldiers?!?!?

She needs psychiatric help :yes:

I LIVE for foolish videos, I really do :rofl:

Dymond says:

Wait little as in little! Unh uh! I am not watching that!
    ——————————
    :rofl: are you scared of them?

missyJ says:

anybody watch little women of LA?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

========

I will not allow myself to watch. Like we ain’t know Little People is ratchet too. That one little couple dude cheating on his wife with a big person, he little and gotta use two canes :facepalm:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@NOJOKE my friend was like omg it’s soooo good and I bit…they are too much
    **************
    I just can’t….

Um :wtf: Stevie look like an old dried up drink uncle in the face up top. Talmbout he ain’t on drugs he failed his drug test cause it was weed and prolly and old molly :hahaha:
    Let me go look at the rest of the pics and read I couldn’t get last that

OMG :wail: This man is going off on his wife! He said her drawers look like roaches ate out of them!

She say you a cot damn lie I keep fresh drawers! :wail:

:chase: @VSpot

Wasting time says:

:sad: that I was birthed to be a GO-FER.
    =====================
    Mom did this for the light in her room.
    Made me so :mad: :cuss:
    We lived in a 2 bedroom and she could have laid on the end of her bed and hit the light. I swore to never do that.

I do though. Time Jr. come and here and turn the lamp on . Time Sr. be like REALLY !! You lucky I ain’t ask you nigga MIND Yours!

@OTB…But SHE SAID she couldnt turn away from the Lil Womens! I love train wreck shows!!! Dub19 do too! My BFF will call and ASK….whatchall over there watching. I cant find nothing on! You know what? Put my goddaughter on the phone!

VDot says:

It’s so much going on in that video :phew:

I hate it when you do them cause I crack up EVERYTIME :lol:

I need to stop. One of these dumb ass engineers came over here and my response to his query was an eyeroll and mind blown hands.

:facepalm:

OTB – I was :crying: :rofl:

He cussed her clean the fugg out.

San ah make ya dance says:

Did she just ask them to shoot her in the back of her neck :wail:

Kim :stop: we know you really don’t carry your own ish. Stop putting on for the cameras before you fall and knock your injections off line.

Unshakable says:

@OTB,

yes ma’am…..when she sat on the couch , her legs didn’t ‘eem touch the floor! I lubbed my big granny! :yes:

:rofl: are you scared of them?

No! I refuse to exploit ppl who possibly get SSI checks! :rofl:

I LIVE for foolish videos, I really do
    ————————
    you tube midgets twerking :wail:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Yall asked for a shim post and got one. Back on “Dirty Diana” I’m is the one thatbsaod what we ALL KNOW damn song was bout a 2 for 1 special (see the bad boosh up top) Mike may mot have ever had intercourse, but he loved the Hank Basket special :jack:

San ah make ya dance says:

Did she just ask them to shoot her in the back of her neck

Could you imagine what oh boy behind the window looking like :bite: :eek: sheesh :phew:

@Jenie

I had to quit at my bones is hurtin and my tittays is shakin.. ladies I share and office with are like :huh: :eek:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

:hahaha: :crying1:

——————-
    My bones is hurting, my titties is shaking :rofl: cough got a disease LAWD HELP HER

thriftStoreJungle
    =======
    Is that you in your gravi?

I hope not, with them knuckles looking like she walks on ‘em :blink: :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie, she sound like a drunk but she talking like she on that stuff :rofl:

@Jenie

Chile black lady behind the window, cuts that shyt short and sprays water at her :rofl: and the other guy still looking like :eek: then she breaks out twerking :ghost: its some crazy folks out here

It has already been established that Beyonce Knowles-Carter can’t act
    ————-

Dang like that huh?

Hey y’all :waves:

She told him he looking like HIV :rofl: Why you tell us this

============
    :crying1: I just want to be in Mama Dubb’s presence for one day.

That’s a hotazz mess…. could you imagine seeing a fool like that…. I would have to leave…. :no: that’s a fool

Dymond says:

@DUBB yes I love some trash tv too and you will not be disappointed :thumbsup:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

VDot says:

Jenie – I’m 40 seconds in Robbed, raped and depressed. Shoot her. Where is God and his soldiers?!?!?

It’s so much going on in that video

I SEEN THAT VID 2 weeks ago (shoutout to Iscream :wink: ) and THE END is what had me…

But when that bish said “my cough got disease in it”. And when she said “you see these retarded hands”….and my ass LOOKED at her hands. *FALLS DE FUGG OUT*

——-_
    Oh you one of them :tea: You could have stopped at bill collecting is a horrible job

It’s so much going on in that video

I SEEN THAT VID 2 weeks ago (shoutout to Iscream ) and THE END is what had me…

OH and when the “FEBREEZED” her ass away from that window… :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

LMAO I cant breath! They sprayed her like a cat and she jitted afterwards. I’m crying :crying1:

Dymond says:

what do I need to google to see this video?

I hope not, with them knuckles looking like she walks on ‘em
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m out this bish. I am going to the BANK.

VDot…what the fugg wrong with you?

Ermahgawd. :ghost:

==========

I ain’t that bad ion think. But let lilmissy tell it in 15 years :lol:

Dymond says:

2 for 1 special (see the bad boosh up top)
    ———————
    :crying1:

User Friendly says:

Is that you in your gravi?

this question translates to “that bet not be you cuz Im bout to go in”

===========
    :wail: He was going in on her. The video captioned noted they’ve been married for more than 50 years.

User Friendly says:

Is that you in your gravi?
    this question translates to “that bet not be you cuz Im bout to go in”

:rofl: LOL!

Ms. YaYa says:

Is that…*squints like Stevie Wonder* Dymond!!!! :happy:

I just want to be in Mama Dubb’s presence for one day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I been in her space for 37 whole years. She is A FOO. :crying1:

bama_n_jersey says:

@vDot…this video has killed me :dead:

He said ” At least I can talk to them bed bugs…At least I got draws”… Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Unshakable says:

Question…….how does a cell phone manage to be on life suhpote (support for those who speak da kang’s english) after less than four months of use? I can’t believe they had the unmitigated gall to allow this device to pass quality control inspection. One of the assembly workers musta been asleep or not paying attention when this one was being manufactured.

The Pearl! says:

www. facebook. com/ photo.php?v=663758563679083
    Funniest chit ever!
    _
    Oh. My. God. I’m crine-crine! Thanks, V!

VDot says:

VDot…what the fugg wrong with you?

Wait, you think that’s really her in that gravi?!?! :bite: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

What up with new career?
    =========
    I had 2 job offers. I finally decided on one, and I start on the 7th. I won’t be able to font with you guys :cry: Hopefully, that will be stort-lived. I still have my application in the hat for COO of Our Home Enterprises, LLC.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What I said about the excessive Chevy recalls. They musta all been in there high as HAIL making them cars. :rofl:

What kind of phone it is?

@vDot…this video has killed me :dead:

I watch that video daily. Hilarious! They been cussing each other out for at least 45 years of their 50 year marriage. They ain’t new to it, they’re true to it :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@San – Have you seen the vid, where the mama was fussing about who SHIAT in her house?

ERRRRMAGAWWWDDDD…. Real Tears

Steve, Rickey and Roy – Do goo pranks – I love those :love:

One of my favs, when the Deacon calls the house of another church member, in regards to his gallbladder surgery, and says since they in their do you think I can get one of your kidneys….. TEARS

ERRRRMAGAWWWDDDD…. Real Tears

Steve, Rickey and Roy – Do goo pranks – I love those :love:

=========

:stop: Why weren’t we consulted on this??

thanks Jenie

I hope not, with them knuckles looking like she walks on ‘em :blink: :no:
    ===========
    :casket: No chill. I didn’t want to offend anyone, but I’m intrigued how the person in the gravi has corn on her (?) knuckles :thinking:

Unshakable says:

@WhoDat,

Guhl….a ratchet one. If ever there was a manufacturrd cridis, it is my phone.

btw….it’s an lg :rofl:

My phone is being a dack :rolleyes: keeps asking me to log into fb to view the link and yet I am already logged on cause I can see my newsfeed :facepalm:
    No jokes for me :wails:

CHA CHA says:

:yahoo: Good for you Buttercup…God is good :yahoo: WONT HE DO IT…you had not one but two HOLLY LOO :danban1:

HELLO WOSES :wave:

Unshakable says:

crisis*

When i get thru typing, i have to do a spell check to make sure it don’t look like my fangas done crip walked across the keyboard.

bama_n_jersey says:

…*squints like Stevie Wonder*
    ****************

:dead:

VDot says:

My phone is being a dack

:( :thinking: I think the couple in the video is a glimpse of you and Mr. Taken in the future :lol:

Dymond says:

I was disturbed until she sprayed that wanch :dead: that sh*t is disturbing tho

Just Looking says:

@Buttercup – Our Home Enterprises…

Do you mean stay at home and relax, workout, shop, have dinner ready at 5:01pm?

If that what you mean, my is pending has a tentative start date for 9 years. :shrug: But I’m shooting for 5 years :tea:

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

My phone did the same and i was already logged in. My phone will try and correck my gramma…be doin auto checks and stuff….end up with fragmented sentences and run ons.

Hey Ya-Ya! :2dance: tis I :waves:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Vdot…yes you can tell they been doing it for a long time. Neither one of them was worried about it and they were too calm with the cussing

I just spent 3 minutes scrolling on my phone to see thrifs gravie and just off the strength of that I ask for a pass as I say :wtf:
    I hope it ain’t you but if it is….. (Kevin Hart voice) NIGGA! HELP ME!! HELP ME HELP YOU
    Don’t do no ish like that no more up in here :no:
    I posted a head shot one time and got dragged for being broad byked :crying1: So you can get it too

Buttercup says:

What I said about the excessive Chevy recalls.
    ===========
    Speaking of recalls: I was online looking at cars since it looks like my lil Kia is on her last leg. I had my heart set on a 5 series, but I can’t see me dropping that money on it right now. I would rather use it towards the down payment on a home.

I mentioned that I like Mama Butter’s car (Camry), but I kinda want an SUV. This chick suggested a Rav4. A RAV4! Really? I have never wanted to cuss her out, but she pushed the line that day. I may need to change some life insurance information :bite: She may have a plan.

@JL I haven’t where are those? :pc:

…*squints like Stevie Wonder*

WHO.
    SED.
    DIS? :karate: :chase: :ghost:

I think the couple in the video is a glimpse of you and Mr. Taken in the future
    ———
    They ratchet huh? Lol

Just Looking says:

@Buttercup – Ohhh and congrats!

:party: :shakebutt:

:happy: Don’t worry about posting. These hiefers still be in here bitter and fat.

S/N – Not my words :kona:

Buttercup says:

Why weren’t we consulted on this??
    ==========
    :hug: The roles were very similar. I would have to actually work in either position. Don’t fret, my pet. I have a plan though :winky:

I just spent 3 minutes scrolling on my phone to see thrifs gravie

===========

I cannot find it. Can somebody give me a post number??

Dymond says:

I was disturbed until she sprayed that wanch that sh*t is disturbing tho

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buttercup says:

:kiss: Thank you Cha-bella!

What if that is that Lady :crying1:

bama_n_jersey says:

I just saw what everyone was talking about :kona: cause y’all are dead wrong….RIGHT…but dead wrong

Just Looking says:

@San – The mama cussing everybody out is on youtube.

and

The kidney is Steve Harvey….

Have both….Let me send them to you

:cell:

CHA CHA :boobs: CHA CHA :boobs: CHA CHA :boobs:

bama_n_jersey says:

@aroth… Ms. Yaya said that $h!t

Ms. YaYa says:

WHO.
    SED.
    DIS?
    _____________________________________
    :kona:

thriftStoreJungle says:

Butter Cup
    Is that you in your gravi?
    ——-

:cloud: i’m afraid it’s not.

Buttercup says:

Do you mean stay at home and relax, workout, shop, have dinner ready at 5:01pm?
    ===========
    :yes: We talked about it again last night. He agreed that it wouldn’t be a problem once we buy a house and pay it off. After we sell the condo, and I contribute my lil peanuts, I should start my position about a year after that.

That’s why I changed my mind on the 5 series. I’m good with another Kia. I’ll just make sure that the COO position comes with a company car :lol:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

get off yall “nesty esses”….”nah i got no kids, ion een know how to spell kids, fukk dem kids”
    :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

:cloud: i’m afraid it’s not.
    ——————
    :phew:

If you talking about me and mine :lol: post gwan up to number sementy eight

Ya TRICK YA! :karate:

YOU WRONG FUH DAT! LOL

i’m afraid it’s not.
    ==========
    :phew: I’m glad it’s not. I was afraid you were typing with your knuckles.

Have both….Let me send them to you

:cell:
    ——————-
    Gon head :lol:

Beta says:

V Dot you ain’t shyt walking on knuckles :ghost:

CHA CHA says:

DYMOND :buttshake: C’mere let me smack that

@Thrift: I was going to say I know you said ain’t nothing new with Avon but I was going to say that skin so soft lotion they sell MIGHT JUST be new to you on account of how them knuckles looking :hahaha:
    Got a meeting in a few :rolleyes: BBL

CHA CHA says:

I WANT TO SIT ON STEVIES FACE AND THEN BACK FLIP ON TO JOSELINE’S :hide: FCK WRONG WITH MY LIFE AND MY THOUGHTS :cry: SUMBODY, ANY BODY…EVERYBODY HOLD ME

Beta says:

I think it ill

==========

I have never been the type to pass judgments on anybody’s affairs so generally speaking “folks” kill me trying to be COO of they Roommates house :lol:

Wait before I dip… Joseline got on a belly chain bracelet?!!?! In 2014?? I used to wear them in college when I went to the club :rofl: who still sells those? I swear she shop in closed down stores like Body Shop or something like that

Have both….Let me send them to you
    :cell:
    ——————-
    Gon head :lol:
    +++++++
    Shucks…. :lol:

CHA CHA says:

I WANT TO SIT ON STEVIES FACE AND THEN BACK FLIP ON TO JOSELINE’S

:huh: What have you done with the real Cha Cha?

CHA CHA says:

I WANT TO SIT ON STEVIES FACE AND THEN BACK FLIP ON TO JOSELINE’S

:huh: What have you done with the real Cha Cha?

San ah make ya dance says:

He said she ordered drawers :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

She said God gave you the world, diamonds and pearls, but he aint give me $h!t…..

Yep come on with it, JL :lol:

VDot says:

:cloud: i’m afraid it’s not.

:phew: :phew: :lol:

bama_n_jersey says:

@beta…I think so too!!!!!

===========
    Before I start a misunderstanding. You mad, bro?

Beta says:

bama_n_jersey says:

@beta…I think so too!!!!!

:kona: :lol:

This security guard at the building down the block from my job must be new. It’s hot outside and she is obeast, white, short and stocky with a full uniform on with a blazer, instead of standing by the actual building door like the other guards she yards away under a shade tree with her arm propped against it like her feet hurt :hahaha:
    She was like FOK THAT :huh: I hot

I WANT TO SIT ON STEVIES FACE AND THEN BACK FLIP ON TO JOSELINE’S
    ——————————
    :blink: been fantasizing about having 2 men huh? :buttshake:

missyJ says:

Before I start a misunderstanding. You mad, bro?

===============

Oh so I can’t crack a JOKE tah-day :eyeroll:

I’m just playing, it’s hot, it’s summertime. YOu know chirrens cain’t ack right when it’s hot. Slamming screen doors :ashamed: :hugs:

thriftStoreJungle says:

MisTaken is #unbothered
    —————

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey butter! Congrats on the new job!!! :buttshake: :hug:

Ms. YaYa says:

Me toooooo :crying:
    But that’s none of my business :tea:

Oh so I can’t crack a JOKE tah-day :eyeroll:
    ===========
    :hugs: It’s all good, babe :lol: That’s why I asked. It’s sometimes difficult because there’s no tone and inflection with fonting.

P.S. We only lived together for about 2 months. That was 3 years ago :winky:

Buttercup says:

Thank you Keya! How are you and Baby Juliana? Did your gig finally find a position to place you in due to your “condition?” :rolleyes:

bama_n_jersey says:

:rofl: at Yaya…all I could picture was those kermit posts with your statement

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dear Roses: I’m hot, fat, out of breath, and feeling movement at the top of my belly and the bottom at the same time. My ain’t shyt-ness is on an all time high. Ugh. –signed the fool who is pregnant during the summer

Buttercup says:

Am I the only one creeped out by the Life Alert commercial where the lady is laying at the foot of the stairs crying out for help? :hide:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@butter hell naw. Fluck them. I’m home.

Missy J says:

YOu know chirrens cain’t ack right when it’s hot.
    _________________________

I SHOLE tole a certain Rose that about they chile. LMAOOOOO See “certain Rose” I won’t the only one who thinks this. LOL :rofl:

============

My pregnant coworker literally said the same thing. Except the “ain’t shyt-ness” :gossip: she white :lol:

________________________

Ain’t it sad? I was like “but who gone hear her tho’?” :crying1:

Glad mama’nem rock her life chain like it’s the next Jacob the Jeweler accessory. #TWOCHAINS

==============

But in answer to your question. Yes, I’m mad bro! When and MisterJ were living togeva he begged me to stay home and I wanted to be all “I’m every woman” and chit. Now I HAVE to work and :facepalm:

Beta says:

Kanye West is planning to install a hi-tech medical unit in his new mansion in L.A. in a bid to keep his wife and his daughter from future health threats. The special suite will include a X-Ray machine, a CT scanner, a ultrasound and an blood taking facility. Other celebrities such as Madonna have taken similar measures in the past, but not on such a grand and costly scale

Shyt rich folks do

============

That’s like that movie Prometheus, I think that’s the name

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He just don’t want Kim getting her booty shots at the public doctor anymore. Too late Ye. We already know.

User Friendly says:

imma get me one so I can call my kids to pass me the remote. :yes:

#TeamOld

293 Beta says:

Shyt rich folks do

**** CRAZY folks do.

Yall seen what happened to Micah (RIP) Jackson. Hyperbaric (sp) chambers n’chit.

Kanye gone think he Frankenstein and ****.

Damn David Koresh actin mofo.

:huh: ‘Ye cray, but he ain’t that cray :no:

VDot says:

Where is Sandra? I’m sleepy and in need of entertainment. In a minute, I’m crawling under my desk to take a nap :waiting:

aRoTh says:

Anybody heard from or seen Sandy? Can someone check the Twitter; the blk one AND the other one.

I shouldn’t laugh, but :hahaha:

aRoTh says:

Vdot, oops I mean cuzin’ :biggrin: …..you got a extra ticket to Bey? Who you goin wit? :huh:

I shouldn’t laugh, but

When I say she won’t take it OWF!? I be scared to hug her. Scared its gone hit a silent alarm and alert the ambalance. She be rocking it with her Usher board uniform and everything.

===========
    At that time, being a SAHM just wasn’t for you. I think I’m the opposite. I’m not feeling this workforce thing too tough. I live for trying new recipes, sewing, and making sure that my family is good to go.

At least try it out the next time you’re given the opportunity.

Buttercup says:

At least try it out the next time you’re given the opportunity.

I would love to stay at home and fold socks and go to all the PTA meetings but they told me you have to have a husband to be a houseWIFE. always a catch :confused: <—gabby lip quiver

+++++++++++++++++
    Pay the house off :facepalm: You are so cute :hug:

Kia are nice cars, my collegue suggested I purchase that instead of what I finally went with.

Unfortunately, I like my own money….And still have a bank account separate and statement go to my momma house :tea:

I love my husband, but I’ve been fewl before…. :tea:

+++++++++++++++++
    Pay the house off :facepalm: You are so cute :hug:

I love my husband, but I’ve been fewl before…. :tea:

Cuzzo! :hug:

:no: I wish I did. I’m going with my sis and two other friends. We can scalp you some tho :yes:

Momma I made it!!! says:

————————————

we getting that Hank post or nah??? :kona:

==========
    You need a husband to be a housewive, but you can be a stay at home mom on your own. I didn't work for quite some time when Lil Butter was younger. I stacked my coins and made my money work for me. Then I felt like I was rich and started to act like it :smack:

Ms. YaYa says:

What’s that site where you can find a sugar daddy :think:
    Asking for a friend :tea:

User Friendly says:

they said that EJ is going to play the role of Missy Elliot in the Aaliyah movie. :rofl:

the internet is just cruel and unusual. :crying:

==============

I was a SAHM when I was laid off for a year. I loved it but I got bored during the day, I only had one kid and she went to preschool. Wasn’t much laundry, cooking, or crafting to be done… so I started working out and competed. Now that I have my own PT business, I would SAHM but still have my business.

Since MisterJ and I weren’t married, I think that’s why I hesitated.

I hope you can get that COO position sooner rather than later!

===========
    I may or may not have assets that Honey Dip has no idea about :ashamed: We’ve never shared bank accounts, but I’ve always had at least 10% of my income deposited into a money market account that began as a savings account when I was 7 :lol:

the internet is just cruel and unusual. :crying:

:wail:

the internet is just cruel and unusual. :crying:
    I’m never gonna make off the side walk…. :ghost:

missyJ says:

Y’all remember last week I was talking bout the dude that kept clearing his thoak. Me and my office mates been reading this dude for filth for over a week. We my coworker even left anonymous cough drops on his desk. Now he in here helping out with an IT problem he overheard my coworker ranting about. He just as sweet and nice as can be. :wails: Why am I sew rude? I feel awful :ashamed:

Just Looking says:

THe lady up stop is not Latonya Richardson….

:facepalm:

He may fugg around and win an Oscar. Oh wait, it’s Lifetime, so an Emmy :yes:

Yall know “Pussi don’t fail me now” is EJ’s favorite song by Missy. :yes:

:crying1:

:blink: damn why we still in here

=====================

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that’s not okay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ME TOO. My mama taught me and my grandmother taught HER. Told yall before my gran got a check from her first husband being killed. She would get that check and my grandfather used to talk cash money shyt to her each and every MONTH :sad:

My granddaddy: Well kids…Yall grandma got that check from her first husband today. TUH. That is why she legally wont marry me. How much is that check again woman? :sarcasm:
    My grandma: Same amount it was last month. It comes in the amount of: None of your DAYUM BIDNESS. Its gonna be that SAME amount NEXT MONTH TOO! :coffee:

:waves: @ Jenie – Do we keep passing each other :hug:

Buttercup says:

Dude who “allegedly” left his son in the hot car on purpose, Googled how long it would take an animal to die on his work computer. What a monster!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A big azz QUEEN gonna play a big azz Bulldagger. Cause she was Big Missy then. I hate yall for putting this visual in my head. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS P.O.S.!!! WHAT??

:rofl: Grandma Dat

I know thats right :fistbump:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love Dubb grand mom!!!!: hahaha

Falls completely out!

Same with my Auntie – Her husband died bout 26 years ago, on a cruise ship in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE. She got a huge house, 2 cars Benz and Caddy…She can’t get remarried. that money will :stop:

Since her almost 50 year daughter is so deep in her pocket (and lives with her) and almost beat the last man up…cause she thought he was gonna try and marry my auntie…it ain’t gonna happen.

NOPE

Falls completely out!

NOPE

Falls completely out!

NOPE

ooops :kona:

________________________

overheating seems like such a horrible way to die though. thats probably why he went and checked at lunchtime. :smh: FUKKED UP!!!!

he has to be sick because anybody with a shred of compassion would have said nevermind and took the baby out the car. thts foul. :no:

I cant even hardly yell at mine.

VDot says:

:newpost: Hank and his tranny!

1nicolegrace says:

Is Jose Conseco Jr. wig connected to her hat?? :hide:

1 Pingbacks

[…] Celebs Out & About: Stevie J, Joseline Hernandez, Magic Johnson, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Kardashi… […]