Ice T’s Grandson Arrested for Accidentally Killing His Roommate

Ice T Grandson Arrested

Rapper Ice T‘s grandson is currently in jail facing a charge of involuntary manslaughter for accidentally shooting and killing his roommate.

From gossip tabloid TMZ:

Elyjah Marrow — grandson of rapper Ice-T — was arrested after he accidentally shot and killed his roommate … TMZ has learned. Cops tell us … 19-year-old Marrow was fiddling with a handgun in his Georgia apartment Tuesday when it accidentally went off, fatally wounding roommate Daryus Johnson, who was also 19. Marrow was charged with involuntary manslaughter, possession of firearm in the commission of a felony, and reckless conduct. He was also hit with possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, and possession of a stolen firearm. He is currently in custody. Marrow appeared on his grandfather’s reality show, “Ice Loves Coco.”

Thanks to loyal reader R. Williams for the tip.

• Ice T Wants You To Know That…
  • Where Are They Now: Darlene Ortiz (Ice T’s Ex)
  • Ice T vs. Soulja Boy – We ALL need to show a little more respect!
  • Fan Mail: Fruitful advice to women who bed other women’s men

33 Responses to “Ice T’s Grandson Arrested for Accidentally Killing His Roommate”

Nhere says:

Grandson? How old is Ice-T 60 something?

CHA CHA says:

@Nhere, he is old but he has an old daughter too :yes:

missyJ says:

:no:

Selling weed stolen weapons :facepalm:

RWilliams :waves: Where you bean yo?!?! :hug:

Nhere says:

Grandson? How old is Ice-T 60 something?

Close. He’s 56. I think he has a son who is younger than his grandson.

Poor thing shot his friend :no: smh
      Prayers go out to both families :pray:

I ain’t never seen no pregnant chick on his arm :no: that I can recall :eek:

CHA CHA says:

@SANDRA….NO HIS SON IS OLDER THAN HIS GRANDSON….He has two kids and his son is with Darlene the asian lady on his album cover… His son aka Lil Ice is in his early 20′s.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

I’ve been around

eastpointvet says:

i remember when he was on the show

SoNastyandSoRude says:

They bout to get in his azz esp since that gun was stolen

I didn’t know that that was you :eek:

So this is him and Darlene’s grandson, ok I see

MisUnderstood says:

Summary on the posts I missed:

@Man laying down the rules for faserious. :hug: :heart:

The step-mom said she was hiding him in the underground railroad to protect him from his abusive father.

Amber looks goodt.

Karacoocoo stays trying to make herself into Rhianna so Chris can love her. Not gonna happen. OAN Chris has a reality show coming out.

On topic: damn brah! & Ice T that old?

MisUnderstood says:

MCLyte still around? That’s right the BET awards are this weekend. I still lub her. And she was on point with her advice but Drake stay thirsty.

Bliss says:

Oh snap :smack: isn’t both his son and grandson the same age?

sassyshe says:

Poor kid, its Georgia they gonna go in on him.

@misunderstood :cosign: about karate chop.

MisUnderstood says:

@Sassy I can’t stand a woman who will do anything for a man who she knows loves another.

datsmdubya2u says:

ICe T should’ve stayed with Darlene she still bad… .

Uncle Bobby Womack done died lawd Jeesusssssssssssssss :crying: lawdddddddddddddddd :crying: lawdddddddddddddddddddddddddd :crying1: when is the fune lawd :crying1:

This done hurt meh :crying: :cry:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Jenie

I heard that was an internet hoax…has it been confirmed?

MsChavo says:

Umm I smell foul play..

datsmdubya2u says:

oh well Rolling Stone is reporting it so…..

R.I.P Bobby Womack

His music been in rotation for the last 7 mths chile :crying1: big ugly tears chile :crying:

Ni ni says:

Wait, Bobby was still with us :ashamed: RIP Bobby. :whistle: If you think you’re lonely now, wait until tonight :whistle:

Even though my job takes me all around the world
      oh, I’d be the first to admit that Ive had some fun with some of the prettiest girls
      but temptation gets strong sometimes, but if it lasts too long
      ooh you always seem to call me at the right time saying “Bobby be strong”

Before the very first time I felt a feeling that I’ve never never known
      You see, I’ll be your number one when all your hits are gone
      So if you feel, if you feel, if you feel insecure,
      you can rest, you can rest, you can rest assured
      No mattter how high I get, I’ll still be looking up to you
      No mattter how high I get, I’ll still be looking up to you

Listen to me
      they only want to see the side of me that they pay to see
      but you get that free baby, but you get the worst side of me
      the things that are lost along the way took a whole lot out of me
      I had become so blind that I’ve lost all reality
      :whistle: YES BOBY WOMACK!! :listen:

RIP ~ BOBBY what a talent!! JENNY you and I were just talking about Mr.womack last week. THIS Song huurrrr! lawd

Luvyn :nun: Bobby was my boy lawd … Ohhhhhh a woman gotta have it … She gotta know that’s she’s not walking on shakey ground :headphones: ….man that man had some good music Chile…. His lyrics was thee truth….. :yes: you don’t music till ya hear Bobby :cry:

Don’t know music I mean

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Did y’all catch tip and tiny sitting together at the bet awards!? Chilldddd

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And they don’t look all irked! Yasss