Jay Z’s Alleged Mistress: ‘I Never Slept With Jay Z’

Casey Cohen

Jay Z‘s alleged mistress, Casey Cohen is threatening to sue the publications who named her as the catalyst that led to the break up of Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage. In a letter to Bauer Media Group — which owns several national magazines — Cohen claims she never slept with the aging rapper. Either she’s lying or Jay Z paid her off to save his marriage.

From TMZ:

The reality TV star accused of having an affair with JAY Z is flat out denying she ever had sex with BEYONCE’S man … and now she’s gearing up for a legal battle.

CASEY COHEN — who was on the Bravo show “Princesses: Long Island” — was named as Jay’s alleged side piece in several magazines (such as In Touch) … all owned by Bauer Media Group.

TMZ has learned Cohen has hired a lawyer who fired off a cease and desist letter saying Cohen and Jay Z “have never been in love or intimate” — and dismissing all the Bauer articles as “a foul and phony mistress-rumor.”

Cohen cops to having met Jay Z and Beyonce several times — in the letter, obtained by TMZ — but only through her job working as a VIP hostess in New York City.

She is demanding Bauer issue a public apology to her, Jay Z, and Beyonce … and remove all posts about her from the Internet.

We’ve reached out to Bauer Media, but no word back.

• More Proof That Men Are Cheats By Nature
  • Is Swizz Beatz Cheating On Alicia Keys Already?
  • Not So Blind Item
  • Queen Latifah Reveals Her Intimate Secret Past With Stacey Dash On VH1?s ‘Single Ladies’

81 Responses to “Jay Z’s Alleged Mistress: ‘I Never Slept With Jay Z’”

FuturedocDonte says:

She probably has never even met Jay Z :no:

BUT DID U guys hang out after hours trying to get to know each other; As the “blogs” and MAGS said???

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

YES YOU DIID!! DEEZ MUDDAFLUKAZ IS CRAZY… (wait are we still in outrage mode?)

:shrug: … meh.. :tea:

kenbakerswife says:

Sandra now you know good and well she aint having relations with Jay… None of the chicks named have.

San ah make ya dance says:

I cant take no more of Bey and Jayz post OK :wail: Sick of this

Either she’s lying or Jay Z paid her off to save his marriage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      According to some…Jay-Z is not eem paying to get his baby hair did.

You think he give a fugg about this yt waitress?

VIP host is a WAITRESS.

Can yall see that picture of Tila Tequila’s baby bump thats on the side panel?? :eek:

Oh lord must be Carter binge day :kona:

VDot says:

She may not have sat on Jay’s pole, but I bet her crusty azz rubbed up against it :lol:

Just Looking says:

Many people that :hump: never sleep, they just

:hump: :lick:

User Friendly says:

Can yall see that picture of Tila Tequila’s baby bump thats on the side panel??

WTF :hide: what kind of Alien shyt is that :scary:

VDot says:

User Friendly says:

That can’t be real, it just can’t be :no: I’m not clicking the link to find out either

FuturedocDonte says:

Can yall see that picture of Tila Tequila’s baby bump thats on the side panel??
      —-
      No :lol: which reminds me, no lil Kim baby post :thinking:

Wonders how much she got paid? :coffee:

Afiya says:

Either she’s lying or Jay Z paid her off to save his marriage.

:facepalm: She just COULD NOT be telling the truth huh? :smack: :smh:

missyJ says:

Look Sand Camel and Snow Bunny bof say “I did not have sexual relations with that person” time to move on to the next manufactured crisis/psuedo-scandal. :gossip: BLue Ivy couldn’t pick a comb out a line up y’all

aRoTh says:

We on’t curr!

The lil girl the sat in front of me, it seemt like someone hated her. her neck, forehead and ears stayed touched up with burnt marks.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m sorry. But this ish from downstairs got me CRINE. @Just Looking said her classmate came to school lookin like Penny from Good Times.

:ghost: :crying1:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

YES YOU DIID!! DEEZ MUDDAFLUKAZ IS CRAZY… (wait are we still in outrage mode?)

:rofl: Sim Simma (down)!

who got the keys to my beema :buttshake:

aRoTh says:

@User

I peeped that this morning like :eek: !!!!

The Pearl! says:

@San and @JustLook!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes downstairs! San, when’s your birthday, fellow Gem??

:danban: :partyhat: :party:

Why does her stomach look like that :vomit: gross !

Tila on the list though. The racist list. I actually clicked the story.

“Last month, Tila wrote to Thomas, “Your daughter Briana is dating a n***er…why is this so prevalent in your family?”

Wasting time says:

One of the things I loved about this blog was the uniqueness of the posts. It didn’t have the same stories as every other blog. Also opened my eyes to real news and everyday people.

No which reminds me, no lil Kim baby post
      ___________________________

:stop: now you know Royal Reign’s looks aint come in yet. all newborns look like tadpoles. wanna see what the baby look like? :sperm: <—there you go. all newborns look like that for the first few weeks.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

User Friendly says:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:
      YES YOU DIID!! DEEZ MUDDAFLUKAZ IS CRAZY… (wait are we still in outrage mode?)
      :rofl: Sim Simma (down)!
      who got the keys to my beema :buttshake:
      ———————
      Hey I haven’t been on here in a minute and my emotion flow is off.. :rofl:
      I feel like the pimp on Imma Git You Sucka when he came out of prison with the dead goldfish in his shoe thinking its the 70’s and he still fly… :no:

SOMEBODY UPDATE ME :rofl:

In Touch is not a reliable source. I never took the story seriously. I don’t assume Jay doesn’t cheat, but I’m sure he is very careful about it if he does which is why we don’t know if he does it or not.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So because she said she did not, that’s the truth? Fine with me. I have zero today for this drama. Like she was really gonna say yeah i did it and what. The bee hive would of attacked her whole life and self esteem, and they would of done with her, what they did with Jay first baby momma. And DO NOT tell me he don’t have another kid, because I don’t care what yall say, I believe it. Shyt, when was the last time yall see Blue Cantell or what ever her damn name was? OH OK.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Pearl You’re welcome! And June 18 :yahoo:

free says:

there must be something else we can talk about…. :coffee:

Kim K wants Jessica Simpson to stop lying about losing all that weight via weight watchers. Said she know she done been knifed up.

Pot meet Kettle…… :coffee:

From somewhere else….

“Jessica’s managed to get that lean look Kim’s always dreamed of and Kim is convinced she’s doing more than just Weight Watchers,” the source said, adding that the new bride has been “trying to recruit members of Jessica’s team to find out exactly what she’s doing.”

So you PAY an attorney to force an apology but you don’t sue for actual money? :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So you PAY an attorney to force an apology but you don’t sue for actual money?
      ———–
      Why not ask for both an apology and money? Just dumb

I would believe this if the side pieces were dudes.
      Wait, this may actually be a dude. :think:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      Her body don’t even look the same no more. I saw her pic and was like why your legs look so so strong, shape just off

free says:

User Friendly says: Can yall see that picture of Tila Tequila’s baby bump thats on the side panel??

******************

wtf IS that?

free says:

there must be something else we can talk about….

the season premiere of Big Freedia show was last night :buttshake: but why I think Im the only one that watches it :think:

missyJ says:

Guess Jay called TI to figga out how to get his hoes in check after all? :rofl:

VDot says:

Tila on the list though. The racist list. I actually clicked the story.

She’s been one. A while back she posted something about sympathizing with Hit.ler or some chit. I don’t fugg with that hoe :nono:

missyJ says:

:yawn: I binged watched all of Orange is the New Black Season 2 now I’m sad I have to wait another year :wails:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
      Until we can give Kim K a list of shyt we want her to stop lying about and she actually does it, she needs to shut the entire fluck up. Miss, Jessica was/is famous for her singing, people actually liked it. You came up of that dry ass snatch, and butt injections. Shut up.

Jessica Simpson be hiding in the shade in her commercial. I still see that big ass wopsided gut tho. her commercials are dam near worse than Queen Latifah’s were.

QL talking about I just lost .3% of my body weight :nun: and that was the last dam commercial she had too.

they need to jus go head and be happy and thick and stop interrupting my show with the bullshyt.

Wasting time says:

If this lady was effing Jay she had already signed the NDA so she couldn’t say yes either way. Those 5 women are all old news in a slow gossip week :no:
      I hope she wins her case; it seems like you can say anything about anyone with no proof. Where is the proof she slept with him? But people believe it cause it was in print :rofl: Or because it was Jay; with no proof of any indiscretions. When I say proof I need Kristen Stewart kissing dude she creeped with, with Rob Patt hat on proof!
      I got a bridge for sale. Upper level was backed up today but in general is a good bridge . . .

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@User what is that show about? Is it good?

VDot says:

He paid homage to her….hence Blue Ivy :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

Sleeping with someone and suckin duk is two different things, so she could be telling the truth

VDot says:

Me too!! Well, I just finished the last episode this morning. I :love: that show. Who’s your favorite?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@User what is that show about? Is it good?

new orleans bounce music.

Jessica was/is famous for her singing, people actually liked it
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jessica’s version/remake of Berlin’s “Take My Breath Away” was the SHYT.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      It was over sooo quick tho!

Jessica Simpson also got some nice shoes and bags. Sit down Kim. PLEASE!

The Pearl! says:

@Beta, thanks for the birthday wishes downstairs — I had to go back and finish reading the hair thread!

:woot:

Wasting time says:

===============================
      I :love: Big Freedia Queen Diva Please beeeeleeevah!

I’m actually up to episode 8 on OITNB season 2. I had to do both seasons. I wanted to know what all the hype was about. I don’t like Piper and now Vee but do everyone else. Tastee, Nicky and Pussecy are my girls!

iscream says:

Bill Clinton said the same thing about Monica…. :coffee:

VDot says:

Miss, Jessica was/is famous for her singing, people actually liked it.

And for being as dumb as a box of rocks :yes:

“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says Chicken by the sea” :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Loomanati made her change her story.

Wasting time says:

==============================
      That is all ZMT Learned don’t mean she isn’t asking for money. Just means ZMT ain’t learned that yet. I forgets though I’m using sense when ain’t none when it comes to the Carters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I actually used to watch that show. Was hooked on it. When I SAY that ish had me for real GONE? Cause that was REAL. That was NOT scripted. :crying1: You could look at the bewildered look on Jessica face as she tried to figure it out.

CLASSIC

missyJ says:

==================
      I love it too… ** SPOILERS** I’m like why is Piper telling errybody she got a damn furlough, then like why her dense azz surprised people mad she getting out for a few days. The season finale was too predictable to me tho.

I definitely think Crazy Eyes needs an Emmy! My most favorite this season were Tastee and Nicky.

Dayonara was my least… it’s like gurl shuddup and let that man work. When y’all get out you move FAR AWAY and he can be the daddy. But nawl she want both her kids parents in prison :facepalm: Slim Wisdom

I actually used to watch that show. Was hooked on it. When I SAY that ish had me for real GONE? Cause that was REAL. That was NOT scripted. You could look at the bewildered look on Jessica face as she tried to figure it out.

CLASSIC
      __________________________

JS was fine as shyt back then and when she was Daisy on Dukes of Hazzard :nun:

she could still be fine now too she just has to embrace it and stop being pretend-skinny. hell, even the big lady that used to be on Cheers is cute too. just big-cute, not skinny-cute.

oh shoot, I said Cheers. Guess Im officially old now. :tea:

VDot says:

_________________________________

HELLZ YEAH!! Nick was looking like, :blink: This bish can’t be seriuos :facepalm: He didn’t even want acknowledge the question :no:

I used to love that show.

Wasting time says:

:wail: Missy!!!

VDot says:

Tila on the list though. The racist list. I actually clicked the story.

_____________________________

fawk Tila Nguyen lil vietnamese boi bussy lookin arse! :cuss: she can go gag on a cat bone!!! :mad:

missyJ says:

=============

My big sister usta have this yt fren. Who I swear was so desperate for love from the black community. ONE TIME she had a good tan I guess and she claims someone said she lookeded like Blu Cantrell so she INSISTED upon being called Blu :eyeroll: Think she finally got a black dude to murry her

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain’t Jessica Simpson worth a billion dollars? :blink:

this LADY UP top looks HIDEOUS ! she looks like one of the Wayans Bros in “white girls”

VDot says:

Daya gets on my d@mn nerves.

I agree with Crazy Eyes needing an Emmy. She plays the hell out of that role. And when she smacked Piper with that pie, like Bish fugg you and yo granny :rofl:

I like Poussey a lot too. Her speaking German? Sexy :yes: Nicky too. Morello’s back story had me like :blink:

Vee and those titties :eek: I was like damn, they don’t half bad for your age :boobs:

Ain’t Jessica Simpson worth a billion dollars?

Hail no.

they done took Casey Kasem off life support :cry:

Has anyone see the pic of Lil TerRio rocking the mic at what looks to be a concert?

Then Black Twitter went in..

The names they came up with :no:

:shame: that I laughed at whole lot of ‘em

Ham’Ron
      Meek Meal
      Wiz Fajita

And it got progressively worse.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ain’t Jessica Simpson worth a billion dollars?

Hail no.
      _______________________________

her dresses, bags, and shoes sell like hot cakes but not a Billion dollars worth. she’s doing good tho. :yes:

missyJ says:

@V @San

***SPOLIERS****

I love me some Poosay. Speaking of Tittays I was looking at that German girl she was fckin like dayum guhl how many babies you done nursed in your lifetime.. just swinging low sweet chariot :no:

Question so you think Tastee and Poussey fugged or nah during the storm??

I love me some Lorraine Toussaint but she got on my nerves during the end. I think she was dipping into her own product…

The episode when they all up in their Vaginas had me DYING!!

missyJ says:

they done took Casey Kasem off life support

============

His wife bout to catch a case off it too

missyJ says:

Can we get a post about Jaden and Willow rising stars.. i know we done had out FOH difference bout these two bout they are about to blow up. And let’s be real They deddy was wearing florescent cheetah print gym shorts at their age so they way they dress is not all that surprising……..

:yes: Missy J. the new young wife is always up to some mess! watch she ends up on Snapped and they try to make it sound cute.

they dont make shyt sound cute on First 48 but on those spritely shows they call it a “torrid love affair” or some other glamorous mess.

OpinionHated says:

She pulling a Bill Clinton – I did not have sexual relations with this man – I only phucked his cigar and sucked his dyck…

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

why do i see a white tichina arnold…dust thown eyes deceiveth me?

datsmdubya2u says:

free says:

there must be something else we can talk about….

the season premiere of Big Freedia show was last night but why I think Im the only one that watches it

by User Friendly

—————————–

You know what ? underneath all the crazy bounce stuff Big Freedia is a cool person. I watched a couple of episodes and was not disgusted like I expected to be. My mama turnt me on to that show lol.