Jeremy Meeks’ Wife ‘Furious’ At Internet Attention

Jeremy Meeks and wife

The wife of America’s most photogenic convict is not impressed with all the attention Jeremy Meeks’ has received online. Meeks became an overnight sensation when his mugshot was posted on the Stockton police department’s Facebook page on June 18. Meeks’ chiseled runway model looks and piercing blue eyes were too much for some women to resist.

Jeremy Meeks mugshot

Meeks’ wife, who is caring for the couple’s 2 sons, is not at all impressed with the attention.

“She’s furious,” Meeks’ friend Simone Johnson told CBS 13 at his arraignment on Friday.

“Her man is in there and people are taking it as a joke, thinking it’s funny talking about his looks, saying all kinds of crazy things.”

Meeks, 30, was arrested along with 4 others as part of Operation Ceasefire, a multiagency gun sting to curb the rash of gun violence and robberies in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton, CA.

Meeks told ABC News 10 that he is not “some kingpin.”

Jeremy Meeks mugshot

“I appreciate (the attention), but I just want them to know that this really is not me,” Meeks said.

His younger brother Bryan Varela said Meeks is a changed man who only wants to get out of jail and focus on his family.

“He’s a man who learns from his mistakes,” Varela told CBS 13. “With his past history, he got out of being incarcerated and put his mind on focus to his family and started doing what he had to do. Living the dream that he always wanted.”

But Varela’s assessment of his brother conflicts with his violent criminal past. Four weapons (including an assault rifle) were confiscated during Meek’s arrest.

Mayor Anthony Silva called Meeks “one of the most violent criminals in the Stockton area.”

Meeks’ mom set up a Gofundme.com page to help raise money for his bond. But the $2,625.00 raised so far is significantly less than she had hoped for.

Meeks’ bail was increased from $900,000 to $1 million on Friday.

• Inmate Hottie Jeremy Meeks Has a Son
  • Why This Mugshot Has Taken Social Media By Storm
  • Tameka “TIny” Harris Honors Her Dad With New Tattoo
  • Rihanna wants you to tattoo her name on your forehead

44 Responses to “Jeremy Meeks’ Wife ‘Furious’ At Internet Attention”

LSLH says:

Good Saturday beautiful people! Thanks for the Saturday post Aunt Sandra!!!

:waves:

Ni ni says:

He’s good looking and all but there’s no way I would be spending any money to get this negro out of jail. I doubt he’s gonna change his ways at 30. He’ll be back in there for something else in no time.

Ni ni says:

:waves: I can see my posts now. :thankyou: for responding to my email Sandra.

Chile aint shyt sexy bout a damn felon jail bird :nono: Fugg is wrong with folks…… Don’t even remotely get my juices flowing…. You can blame my ex jailbird for that :nono: keep them boys…

Paige says:

Give me a break!! :smack: He is not that good looking! And for Pete’s sake he’s in jail heading to the big house!! :sideeye:

The thirst is beyond real out here :no: good lawd… And this cat all up in the headlines :facepalm:

LittleBigMouth says:

I’m sure his wife is even more pissed with the comments that are being made by horny women dying to put money on this mans books so he can get commissary goodies. Probably getting all kinda letters from these same thirsty birds who probably included nudes of their lonely a$$es. Personally, I don’t see all the fuss, he’s probably someone’s bitch in there anyway which is probably the reason he likes going back. Them blue eyes and chiseled jaw is nice but did nothing for me the moment I realized it was a mugshot, and that’s the truth. It’s one thing to say the man looks good but to say you’re attracted and would let him touch you let’s me know exactly why women like that end up in ditches then the news or at the clinic trying to get rid of the gift that keeps giving.

miss_meka says:

Agreed with all the above posters I wish you has a like button.. Happy Saturday

Bliss says:

He spent 9 years in prison for grand theft. Ain’t nothing attractive about that. :sideeye:

Ms. YaYa says:

There’s nothing sexy about a man who can’t vote, get a decent job, or be able to collect social security IF he grows old :nono: she can have him :tea:

Hershey says:

I tell you who’s furious…Apollo Nida. He’s somewhere hating because only TMZ and Sandra gave his basic mugshot some shine :rofl: Apollo is breaking in cars, fighting in bars and stealing slabs of ribs hoping he gets a new mugshot…he will be smizing his azz off next time lol

Afiya says:

I’m glad y’all said it cause I was reading the comments and smh :smh: thinking LAWD, y’all lusting & fantasizing about THAT???? Gave me a whole new look on our black women…no wonder so many are still looking :smh: cause the way y’all brains is set up…. :smh:

:kona:

Yardgirl says:

Ms. YaYa says:

There’s nothing sexy about a man who can’t vote, get a decent job, or be able to collect social security IF he grows old she can have him

*******************

Co-flucking sign!!! The thirst is down right embarassing!! :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

I tell you who’s furious…Apollo Nida. He’s somewhere hating because only TMZ and Sandra gave his basic mugshot some shine  Apollo is breaking in cars, fighting in bars and stealing slabs of ribs hoping he gets a new mugshot…he will be smizing his azz off next time lol

by Hershey
      ——————–
      :rofl: :dead:

sassyshe says:

Mrs Meeks is pissed cause she finally got Jer to settle down and behave and now these thirsty hoes gonna have him once again not acting right

Keesh says:

Well they raised his bond… due to the attention :hide:

Keesh says:

I tell you who’s furious…Apollo Nida. He’s somewhere hating because only TMZ and Sandra gave his basic mugshot some shine Apollo is breaking in cars, fighting in bars and stealing slabs of ribs hoping he gets a new mugshot…he will be smizing his azz off next time lol

by Hershey
      ___________________________________________

:ghost: baby bye….giggling

Ummm. Ummm….am I the only who doesn’t think this man is fine? He not my personal preference in a man. I hate them neck tats and the ice blue eyes a lil creepy. Just my opinion.

Sandra you must think he good looking cause you have done three posts on this cat. *Sandra like a boyyyyyyyyyyyyy* (all sing songy)

datsmdubya2u says:

*:-O sandra using my gravi :mad: :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

He looks like a serial killer. no thanks
      He looks like he couldn’t get a job to pay half the bills. no thanks
      He looks (seems to act) like he would marry a chick to be taken care of. no thanks

He looks like he needs baby Jesus prayers more than TMZ spotlight… no f-ing thanks.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OMG.. and in that pic, they are repping the Oakland Raiders.

NO THANKS!

IncogNita says:

I read his mom used his mugshot and started a website for him….. raised over 2,000 so far smh the thirst is real

pointhimout says:

some reality producers will be on his nuts when/if he gets out so they can capitalize off the attn. I gotta lose compassion and chase money. I should have tshirts out or something when silly ish like this gets attn so I can make a few bucks off folks foolishness. SMH

how a person looks is just the beginning. your character and background tell the full picture. he’s a career criminal. watch he get a reality show or his family all cuz this mf got light eyes. if he was a darkey with regular chestnut brown eyes, this would’ve never made any news.

Torae says:

These women sending money ain’t thirsty these bishes are DEHYDRATED! disgusting….

deedeegirl says:

She should be furious that his crooked @ss is locked up (again) while she out taking care of two kids. fly right ninja!

deedeegirl says:

Dehydrated! GOLD!

MisUnderstood says:

:ghost: @Hershey

@Yaya :applause:

——–____—— my face when I read he did 10 years & he’s only 30. His arse backwards mother should have sent his picture to CK & Tommy Hillfinger (that’s what I call his ignorant arse). I can’t believe people sent money to him. His brother saying he’s changing his life around..if he didn’t change his life around when he was doing that decade, he’s a goner now. He’s cute but cute in jail doesn’t get you any where but bent over.

FuturedocDonte says:

California :tape: y’all better hope that ain’t his third strike :eek:

Afiya says:

AND the most foolish person is HIS MOMMA!!! :smh:

That’s the problem with these bad azz kids, you keep bailing them out :smack: only to come out and do the same foolishmess over and over and you keep bailing and bailing :dumbazzes: Tell you this…anything that I birthed if your azz goes to jail you staying there until the judge releases you AND you ain’t getting no money on your books :hailnaw: Ask my son, tried it ONCE, never again…and nobody else bet not send him money…he GONNA LEARN!!! :yes:

:hi: Good Sunday Morning Sandra and the Rose Garden…keep it fabulous :nun:

:kona:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

Felon or not, he’s a handsome guy. Can’t take that away from him. And I don’t like lights either.. I wouldn’t dare put money on his books or contribute to some fund to get him out tho..

Yardgirl says:

I just saw a photo of him smiling and showing 2 gold canine toofs!! :grill: OMG!! Now THAT is the photo to kill all of the other photos!! :rofl: Damn thug

:coffee: <— contains none of that koolaid that is being poured over the net

MsChavo says:

This dude is clueless…. I saw an appearance on TV and body language lacks swagg,knowledge,and unawereness. Heard the voice as well and it sounded normal lol.

Ni ni says:

I can see my posts now. for responding to my email Sandra.

You’re welcome hun. :)

spiceykay says:

While I do find the mugshot pic and pic with the wife awesome pictures that doesn’t mean someone wants this man for a husband or lover. I went to the page and it shows several male names that have contribute to his fund. Based on the comments over there white and other nonblack women are doing the most support so I’m not sure why the black women are the thirsty ones. Do I think he could have been dark and received the same attention yes I do but he just happened to be light/biracial/great tan.

MissSophiaizhere says:

Happy Sunday all, this ninja is a full blown criminal I wouldn’t even trust him around my purse let alone in my bed :no:

MisUnderstood says:

ardgirl says:

———————————-

:hahaha: I saw the same picture & fell out. No attractiveness in that picture. Poor guy is cute, but no brains, no sense equals :bounce:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall ???????????????? I missed you guys!!!

Crimsontide says:

I’m not for one second going to spend my money trying to get this career criminal back on the streets. Why? Because of his looks alone? We need to think about the whole picture. He’ll get back on the street and probably won’t contribute a thing to society, specifically the black community. Let’s say he does get modeling or job offers when/if he gets out. Any money made will not be going back to better his community. Let me stop before I write a novel.

Crimsontide says:

Sidenote – I bet his wife is furious, more like scared. When/if he gets out, he’s going to have all kinds of model-like, or even famous cat being thrown at him. She sees the potential dissolve of her marriage!

I think he’s fine. Saying he’s fine doesn’t mean that a person wants the man. If I see a good looking man, there’s nothing wrong with saying it. He’s fine.

Poor fella. Didn’t do one single thing for all of this attention except have model good looks. He didn’t even have the control to forbid his mug shot from being posted on a facebook page. Now all of this attention is getting his record dragged out on every blog and news site there is and the attention already got his ridiculously high bail increased. Think he’s going to do a year for this gun charge like T.I. did? I think not.

Bliss says:

I saw a mugshot of him with brown eyes. How does someone’s eyes turn from brown to blue? It must be all that pot he’s taking :blink:

Sakeena says:

Is that peen picture floating around really his?

1 Pingbacks

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.