KFC Investigates Whether Scarred Girl Was Asked to Leave Restaurant

Victoria Wilcher

Kentucky Fried Chicken’s Kentucky-based corporation is investigating a report that a 3-year-old girl with facial scars from a dog attack was asked to leave a franchise location because her scars upset the customers.

On Victoria Wilcher’s Facebook page, her family said the little girl refused to leave the house after a KFC employee approached the family at a restaurant and asked them to leave.

The toddler was savagely attacked by three pit bulls in April, KTLA reports.

From KTLA.com:

The young girl lost her right eye and suffered a broken jaw, broken ribs and several puncture wounds when she was attacked by three pit bulls in April, her family said.

She had been just been released from the hospital, after a month of recovery, and was restricted to only soft foods.

Her grandmother, Kelly Mullins, said she took Victoria to the fast-food restaurant for mashed potatoes and gravy. Mullins said she was feeding her granddaughter when a KFC employee came over to their table.

“She said that we’d have to leave, we were disturbing her other customers – Victoria’s face was disturbing other customers,” Mullins said.

Soon afterward, Victoria’s family posted a photo of her on Facebook, in which she is smiling and wearing a pink eyepatch. The photo’s caption read: “Does this face look scary to you?”

“I will never step foot in another KFC and will be personally writing the CEO,” the post added.

The restaurant chain responded in a Facebook comment.

“Please accept our sincere apologies while we try to investigate this incident,” the statement said, while asking that details about the encounter be sent to a provided email address. “We have zero tolerance for any kind of disrespectful behavior by our team members.”

Another KFC franchise offered to hold a picnic for the little girl, and KFC promised to make a $30,000 donation to help with her medical bills.

• Pet dog eats owner’s face after he died
  • 2 year-old boy mauled to death by wild dogs in zoo after falling into enclosure
  • Caught On Video: 62-year-old woman mauled by pitt bulls
  • 2-year-old boy killed by pit bull

113 Responses to “KFC Investigates Whether Scarred Girl Was Asked to Leave Restaurant”

:think:

But its scarier ppl working at KFC. I don’t know if I believe it. Whats the rest of the story?

I mean if Arabs frying your chicken isn’t scary how could this little one be? :huh:

datsmdubya2u says:

:facepalm: leave the babies alone!!!

VDot says:

KFC promised to make a $30,000 donation to help with her medical bills.

_________________________________

:yes: But fukk yo picnic!

missyJ says:

@MissyJ none taken iont even like myself half the time
      ============

It is onl;y cause I’m jealous :lol: I was the same about 6 months before I got pregnant with lilmissy (she weren’t planned tho but I wanted a child). I was so myad at every pregnant person, every lady with a tiny squishy newborn…

Prolly dayum near have a breakdown ready to fake a pregnancy and kidnap some newborn from the hospilla :lol:

User Friendly says:

terrible if its true but I doubt I would have shamed my baby by attaching her to this story for all the world to see.

anybody eating at KFC doesnt care about putting on heirs so why couldnt they eat with her there?

:think:

This wouldn’t surprise me because we got the wrong folks working behind the counters…. Bishes cooking up :egg: and talking ish when they should be bbqing or frying or some ish…

Can’t wait till the $15/hr college educated workers time comes :sarcasm:

User Friendly says:

I mean if Arabs frying your chicken isn’t scary how could this little one be?

not to mention that video with them throwing the chickens against the wall at the KFC farm :no: and dont they supposedly manufacture their chickens in a way where they dont have beaks or feathers?

Unshakable says:

If this is true, this KFC has some explaining to do. They should know that kids are off limits, especially White kids. Not that they are better than other kids, but society has deemed them untouchable.

That’s so mean :no: people ain’t shyt

missyJ says:

terrible if its true but I doubt I would have shamed my baby

==========

CHHHIIIIDDD ain’t much that is legal that I wouldn’t shame lilmissy for for 30Gs.. #hoodrich #gonupthereand2stepfahmommyatthefamreunion

Already told y’all I’m tired a working and lilmissy gon start acting or winning gold medals fah my care

capricorn83 says:

If KFC is worried about “scary,” they need to re-evaluate their hires… :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

I just want to say I read threw the comments on the other posts and you all have been acting up in here this here day!!!! Y’all running people away and errthang

Kentucky Fried Chicken
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      These folks havent been Kentucky Fried Chicken in mannie years Sandra.

This is sad. And I DO believe it.

@Jenie,

Exactly…some peepa just don’t know when to quit. It begs the question, Why are peepa like that in customer oriented gigs? :think:

So :eyeroll: I am thisclose to snapping on one of these … IDK what the fukk to call them. :blink:

:no: This bitch walked past me into my boss’s office to ask about accessing my software. :blink: Im sitting right ****ing here! My boss walks back over to her desk with her only to yell over to me for ansas. :blink:

I sweatergawd. :facepalm:

@Jenie,
      and they want a raise too :tea: tuh !

*shudders*

@who dat,

Lemme guess….the chicken is made in Vietnam or Thailand or India, and then imported to America?

Its in Kentucky. :eek: I mean, aint they al some kin..? No shade. :shade: Tons of shade.

missyJ says:

awww shyt, Lil Missy bout to get her inheritance from Ruby Dee and buy us some loo-bing-tings :nun:

@Jenie,

And be the first ones to go on strike when the working conditions ain’t right.

Like the boss had the unmitigated gall to actually expect them to work. The nerve of fish! :rofl:

Wasting time says:

I only had KFC once and it was not the business but Popeyes :yes: buddy! 2 Piece white, dirty rice and a biscuit and jelly … yassssssssss!

also
      From downstairs:

Ciara’s baby is looking like is instagram my daddy? why we keep taking pictures with him?
      ========================
      Who said this ??? :rofl:

ShadeQueen46 says:

Who eats KFC anyways?

Blanche Devereaux says:

————————–

Popeyes is EVERYTHINGGGGGG :buttshake:

to mention that video with them throwing the chickens against the wall at the KFC farm and dont they supposedly manufacture their chickens in a way where they dont have beaks or feathers

*shudders*
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Right. Folks was calling they azzes Kentucky Fried Cruelty for fuggin them chickens up (wall throwing). I am not sure what that outrage was about tho. Cause we not gonna talk about the fact that I personally have snapped a chickens neck many times. My grandmother taught all of us. :shrug: It was a FARM. I have also seen a live chicken with its head cut off. Hence the saying.

Cause guess what? They was gonna manage to die/get kilt anyway.

:chase:

Unshakable says:

Me, myself, I try to stick to vegetables and rice. Ain’t too much you can do to screw that up, aside feom that gmo type stuff or pesticides.

User Friendly says:

when I put this skirt on this morning it was knee length. done took a few strolls around the office and now its a mini skirt :facepalm:

my ass must be ate the rest of the skirt. they probably think Im tryna get a raise :no:

my ass must ate the rest of the skirt
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I GOT TEAHUS okay? :crying1:

A. Cause I can sympathize.
      B. The visual of the skirt getting shorter and shorter during the day.

:ghost:

_______
      :cosign:
      That’s why I don’t badly wear briefs anymore. Makes no sense :lol:

______________________________

:lol: I just envision your azz like Pac-Man gobbling it up

:lol: User hope you not like my coworker, chile the entire back of her skirt was caught on her panties chile…. I was like :facepalm: chile did you not feel the air back there….. which means she walked from the restroom like that :rofl: funny shyt indeed

I just envision your azz like Pac-Man gobbling it up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ME TOO :dead:

Unshakable says:

@User….did ur behind eat the Spanx too? Usually, it takes takes the jaws of life to pry them off.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:lol: oooh no! I dont know what my skirt is trying to do right about now. tomorrow I’ll just wear a dress cuz this is just scandalous. :ashamed:

DYmondgurl says:

Brought my trophy celebration upstairs :waves:

My boys did it yall :cheer: 2014 NBA Champion SPURS :cheer:

:champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: and Kawhi’s MVP :trophy:

:pizza: <—-nom nom nom User's arse. :rofl: :heart:

#Jeelish!

Anybody else get tired of they pannies getting ate up by they booty and so you just make them into some thongs in the bathroom by gathering the ends to form a V and sticking inbetween yo cheeks? Nah me neither :oops:
      Like I said that’s why I wear thongs or nothing :kona:

ShadeQueen46 says:

Who eats KFC anyways?

They did over 4 billion in sales last year. So somebody is buying up their original recipe deformed chickens. I aint fugged with them since they got rid of their honey BBQ wings :mad:. I used to love ‘em :yes:

Unshakable says:

:nono: I dont mess with spanx.

Unshakable says:

Or like cookie monster every time he saw a cookie
      Me……want…….cookies

Or like Grimace or the Hamburglar

Got a meeting for the rest of the afternoon :rolleyes:

@User,

Why not? Nosy folk wanna know

:woohoo: <—me running from chickens in peach County.

Dubb youse a bad girl cause I am SCARED of chickens and hogs! Oh no ma'am! I will shell your peas all day. I aint going near bout them chickens!

I think ppl got so upset cause KFC is a corporation. They not a mom and pop. Should have some standards in place and chit. :lol:

missyJ says:

==========

When my skirt don’t ack right. I do my filing in front of the VP office :yes: Matta fact, I ain;t wearing a bra today.. think I got some filing to do :lol:

:blink: :huh: :rofl:

verybery says:

______________________________

I just envision your azz like Pac-Man gobbling it up

______________________________

Y’all can’t say azz and pac-man in the same sentence. makes me think of the boy-puscee song :buttshake:

@User,

Why not? Nosy folk wanna know
      ___________________________

spanx make me look pregnant. they just create one big smoothed out hump. I rather just let my little pooch be free :nun: in my experience, spanx draw attention.

missyJ says:

=================

No. Just No. No one else does that ever :eek:

Dubb youse a bad girl cause I am SCARED of chickens and hogs
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That chicken better brang its azz here and get in my belly. Dont squirm neither chicken. I will make your last 2 minutes on this earth HARD.

VDot says:

:hailnaw: They say something about pac man in that song?

VDot says:

I bet that freshly caught chicken be good as fugg :yes: :egg: too

@User,

I use spanx…they work just like girla pannies for me.

For residents in certain parts of georgia….there is an influx of poisonous snakes in the area……they have alreay bitten pets. Be careful…..i believe the rash of snakes is in the Buckhead area, but don’t quote me.

No. Just No. No one else does that ever

:lol: for that you mines well take them off Ms. Take. :waves: be free!

A woman in New Zealand was in for quite the surprise a few months ago when she was admitted to a hospital for an operation to remove her ovaries after dealing with intense abdominal pain. Doctors instead found a 32 week-old 9 pound fetus alive and well. Inside her. Just hanging out. Now they are trying to figure out exactly how they missed the fact that there was a baby inside this lady.
      ________________________

:blink: :nono: :shank: :wail:

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************
      So you gonna turn LilMissy into Lil Magic

OTB,

Believe it or not, there are a lot of surprise pregnancies that are overlooked by so called medical professionals. Glad her little one is alright.

Wasting time says:

OTB
      I’d own that hospital when I was through with them people.
      And damn is she went to term baby would have been 16 pounds :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

So I am thisclose to snapping on one of these … IDK what the fukk to call them.
      This bitch walked past me into my boss’s office to ask about accessing my software. Im sitting right ****ing here! My boss walks back over to her desk with her only to yell over to me for ansas.
      I sweatergawd.
      ***********************
      She a krakka aint she. Oh I consider the ones from other country that too. cause when they get they azzes here they feel like they are entitled to yt privilege. Sheon wanna axe yo black azz chit.

32 week-old 9 pound fetus

________________________

9 pounds at 32 weeks :huh:

Momma I made it!!! says:

________________________
      :blink: :nono: :shank: :wail:

:rules: :banned: <<<Malpractice papers what in the entire hayul!!!

bama_n_jersey says:

I could never catch the chickens…gramma was a pro at it. I used to have to go in and get the eggs…I hated that because they were not having it and the feed only distracted for so long…..

32 week-old 9 pound fetus

:nono: thats too big. baby skipped right past Newborn and went to size 1.

bama_n_jersey says:

They should have done an ultrasound or something before they decided she needed surgery…

Wasting time says:

I was induced at 37 weeks and my soon was 9lbs 8 oz :bounce:
      They had to take him cause he stretched one day and never went back in the fetal position :no:

Unshakable says:

I wonder what they be eating over there in new zealand for the baby to already be 9 pounds.

Aprilbaby says:

They has some nerve with that clone chicken they been pushing for decades.

missyJ says:

=========

Baby time said FOH withcho small uterus. I iz full grown and need to get out!

Pretty much. But something about being a Black girl makes me want to TELL her a few things. :eek:

Sothern I swear on everything, she sitting over there right now, asking another Jr. Rep how to do it instead of just asking me. I am crying laughing tring to sneak listen. LMAOOOO :tape:

missyJ says:

==========

At least a pee test :eek: I know round chere and pee test is standard procedure for just about erry dayum thang

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Like I said that’s why I wear thongs or nothing :kona:

:eek: :huh: :eek: :huh: :eek:

:dead: <—my ovaries.

:thankyou:

Unshakable says:

maybe she had that gestational diabetes. either that or she ws just a biggun. might be why the ultrasound couldnt see thru all the layers.

missyJ says:

I am crying laughing tring to sneak listen. LMAOOOO

============

Set yo phone to record and walk away :tea:

pointhimout says:

wait, throw the chicken against the wall? i’ll be damned. that explains why my drumstick was broken some of those times. i haven’t eaten kfc since 2009????

They took some tests too yall:

25-year-old Rebecca Oldham, had been suffering from severe abdominal cramping and underwent several screenings including three scans, two blood tests and six pregnancy tests to find the root of the issue. Finally, she decided to go forth with the removal of her ovaries—she and her partner were already parents to 20-month-old Hayley.

Apparently, Oldham was under when doctors realized there was a nine-pound human chilling out—they woke her up to inform her they were about to change course and perform an emergency C section.

Docs was like you know what? NM. Youre preggo! :yahoo:

I would’ve been sick! :lol:

Set yo phone to record and walk away

Did you ever reveal the details of your Linda Tripp tapes?

Set yo phone to record and walk away

Did you ever reveal the details of your Linda Tripp tapes?

Imagine tryna play hide and seek with his little ass? :lolsign: He gonna be the :champ:

I wouldn’t ever take him out to the clothing stores. Have to look in every rack for his little ass. :hahaha:

User Friendly says:

say what you trying to tell me is that Belly Thrice Rolls might be pregnant with octuplets and sheoeno it? :huh:

missyJ says:

Did you ever reveal the details of your Linda Tripp tapes?

====================
      They weren’t eem talking about anything good. Just some work chit and the one chick (not the golddigger THOT) pregnancy. I’m like you whispering bout moving files and gestational diabeetus :eyeroll:

Unshakable says:

@the rose who posted the original story about Rebecca’s surprise baby……won’t God do it?

He surprised Sarah’s 90 year old womb as well when He gave her a baby.

Don’t He work in mysterious ways?

Set yo phone to record and walk away :tea:

Missy I laughed so hard at you doing that and stored it away for the day it is needed. :hahaha: I told yall about that time I planted a recorder in my car and told me ex “here! Take my car! :biggrin::tea:

I don’t need to with her tho. No shame in her game. I think it goes back to when I didn’t “welcome” her to our team (I had already met her…guess she didn’t remember. :| ) Since then, its been like this. :shrug:

I think she thinks we need to compete? Im dumbfounded cause I don’t give a chit about her, or her job. :shrug: But its funny to listen to them figure it out..and then my seasoned coworkers listening, im sure wondering why im not helping… walking by trying to look at me out of the corner of their eyes. :hahaha: These muhfukkas cray. :blink: LOL!

Wasting time says:

Baby time said FOH withcho small uterus. I iz full grown and need to get out!
      ============================
      He just did his own thing. I found out I was preggers the day MJ passed. I went to the doctor 6 weeks later he was like you want to know the sex. Me and my mom were like :yes: He said boy. Mom said check cause it’s early. Doctor have her the stank eye

Unshakable says:

He surprised Sarah’s 90 year old womb as well when He gave her a baby.

Don’t He work in mysterious ways?
      _________________________

:lol: but didnt they count years differently back then? Sarah was probably Karlie Redd-old but not no 90.

thats why nobody in the bible had a birthday party. they counted every few weeks as a year.

He surprised Sarah’s 90 year old womb as well when He gave her a baby.

:nun: YES HE did :yes:
      :woot:
      ===============
      OTB, go walk past her and slap a “red fire ant” offa her ear or head #makeabigdeallouttait :kona:

That 9lbs baby that was in there was like :facepalm: WTF TOOK yall so long to FIND ME?????

Buttercup says:

I mean if Arabs frying your chicken isn’t scary how could this little one be?
      ===============
      :hahaha: I stopped eating at the Church’s in Athens for this very reason. Never mind that you can get tons of chicken for $2.

They need to bedazzled her eyepatch, ala Slick Rick :smile:
      I bet she’d like it :cheer:

VDot says:

:lol: they say Karlie Redd left her phone in Benzino’s car and then used the TrackMyPhone app to track him.

He surprised Sarah’s 90 year old womb as well when He gave her a baby.

Don’t He work in mysterious ways?

OMG! Good point, Shake! :rofl: :rofl: I am a bad bad person on the inside. My friend was JUST talking about some foolishness and bought sarah and her womb into it. Lordt she had it all wrong but im so simple and petty that i wanted to keep laughing so I was just like unh huh girl :yes: sho you right.

I prayed bout it later but :rofl:

@User,

You just had to be a pessimistic patty, didn’t you? Let Sarah’s 90 year old womb be great! :rofl:

Imma ChickFilet gal now :winky:

ION DO kfc :no:

I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole. :lol: :hahaha:

She raised my flags when she bought in some brownies. No big deal; we eat all day every day over here. But she was like, “I bought in brownies. They are safe. From the grocery store not my house..”

:blink: You cant say that around me and expect for me to not think that you and everything you own smells like wet dogs and is possibly covered in cat fur. :huh:

Sarah was probably Karlie Redd-old
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      No Karlie Redd cant carry nothing in her womb either. :no:

Aint nothing there but sadness, dust, and regret.

REMMA…She was rumored to have been romantically involved with Cab Calloway and later, Duke Ellington, supposedly in an effort to get her singing career started.

And they both have managed to die long LONG LONG years ago.

@OTB,

Just remma this right heah……Where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name…..yes Gawd!

Besides, it’s the thought that counts :rofl:

:hahaha: :yes: :nun: And when Jose said she was a smart bitch I was all so you mean to tell me this bitch aint tracked steebie not once?! :blink: LOL!

I velcro-d that bad boy right up under the dash. BOL! WOW. :no: :ashamed: Don’t be like me folks. If you have to do that, just leave. :)

She was rumored

:crying1: Don’t.

If you have to do that, just leave.
      ============
      Nobody listens on here :lol:
      They’ll do it backwards, and then report byke like :wtf: did I do, what went wrong?! :huh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

==========
      :cosign: And dunked the birds in boiling water to make plucking easier :yes:

:newpost: The Carters

Whatcha find out after tracking him? :popcorn:

Buttercup says:

Girl Meets World premiers on June 27 :woohoo:

I shouldn’t be so excited about this, but I am :ashamed:

User Friendly says:

yall know they just made up ages in the good book. seen Methusalah at the club looking like :oldman: somebody said he was 900 years old, somebody else wrote it down and history was made.

how you gonna live 900 years with dinosaurs running around?

im jess saying! :tea:

Whatcha find out after tracking him? :popcorn:

Everything. :| :confused: Too much. Lost a lot of faith in men.

__________________________

Never gets old :yea:

missyJ says:

My one ex coworker.. she and he husband were like Mr. and Ms. Smith on each other. He recorded their home phone and she having tracking devices mailed to my house. She hired a PI to follow him around. One time she called me because PI said they were in my neighborhood. I went to the restaurant they were at with lilmissy 2 at the time. I’m taking pictures through pooted plants and chit and followed them byke to they motel room :rofl:

I BET MONEY her and ol boy still murried to this day

UFO just GO!!! I unplugged your keyboard hours ago! :rofl:

@User,

The Bible says that prophets wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit

It’s not like em tee oh or baw sup, where you make it up ad you go along.

:huh: same difference