Kim Kardashian Brags to Nannies That Nori is Cuter Than Blue Ivy

KIm-Kardashian-and-North-West_SPL

Children should be off limits, but socialite Kim Kardashian apparently doesn’t think so. The mother of one reportedly brags to her friends and paid help that her daughter North West is cuter than Blue Ivy, Beyonce‘s daughter with aging rapper Jay Z.

Bragging on their offspring isn’t unusual for first-time moms. But sources say Kim’s bagging is designed to get under Beyonce’s skin.

From Life & Style:

While Kardashian may have invited Beyoncé to attend her recent nuptials to rapper Kanye West, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star claim she has previously scorned Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy in comparison with her own North West, 1.

“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”

Not only is Kardashian accused of slamming Beyoncé’s girl, sources claims the newlywed also has strict rules when it comes to North’s wardrobe and her nannies’ proximity to her person when out in public. “Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”

While Kardashian may not have the closest bond with her employers, Beyoncé has a bigger problem on her hand: six of them, to be exact. According to the magazine’s report, the “Single Ladies” performer has been known to employ a half-dozen nannies to care for Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.

“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”

Thanks to loyal reader Ernest O. for the tip.

• Beyonce Dropped $5K On Gifts for Baby “North West”
  • Because Some of You Need Jesus: Kanye West Brings Jesus Onstage
  • Georgia Men Don’t Measure Up in Condom Study
  • Kim Kardashian does what Beyonce never did: she posts a photo of her pregnant belly

• Beta

:huh:

• Just Looking

Sandra please eat a 100 donuts.

Sept 2 – June 18

Just Looking Departed the Earth

:ghost:

• CHA CHA

BOOOOOOOOO….NONSENSE I TELL YA :no:

• coco creamy

:kona: nope not today

• VicKaLiCious

Well my baby is cuter than both of em. Now what!

• Wasting time

Baaaby!!
      This Heaux comparing babies now :no: FOH She can’t compare her talent to Blues momma and lets not forget why Ye is Ye.
      Let me just :kona:
      The Hive about to eat her alive!
      ALIVE

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

:rolleyes:

Welp. Outkast sold out. Even them damn near $300 VIP joints. Oh well. Ion’t love em like that anyway.

• User Friendly

:rolleyes: welp, thats my cue to go do some work right quick….

Kim may not be perfect but she doesnt seem like she would say something like this.

*passing the donuts*

:eyeroll: I can’t believe it. Well, since it’s Kim, yes I can :yes:

• Pingback: Kim Kardashian Brags to Nannies That Nori is Cuter Than Blue Ivy()

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Sandra Mae is childish as hell!!

I’m at work tippin’, so I have the screen minimized… I scrolled down and saw that picture of Blue and BLEW my cover! LOL LOL

My boss just walked up and said, “What is so funny?!?”

I relented and let her look and she said, “Damn, is THAT Kim Karson’s other son with the rapper? Why don’t they comb his hair!”

Of course, she is not the blakk and has no clue how many kids Kim has, which made it even funnier.

• Who Dat

Kim better sat down before she get Solange’d out this bish. SHEEEET.

• MrsL

:lol: at this post.

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Babies are off limits…but to claim that Blue Ivys hair is in such a muck is because its “natural” is sad. This is unkempt. My son has wayyyy more hair than Blue Ivy and his texture is the same but it is moisturized and doesn’t look like it has lint in it. His hair also is formed to make an afro shape. So it is taken care of and still “NATURAL”. yALL CAN GET MAD IF YA WANT TO, BUT IF A KID SHOWED UP TO SCHOOL OR AN ADULT SHOWED UP TO WORK LIKE THAT, WE WOULD ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY- AND IT WOULDNT BE NICE.

BOTH KIDS ARE CUTE. :yes:

Fugg a Kim but whatever its my bday :buttshake: :yahoo:

• deedeegirl

North is coming more into her father’s look, which may not wind up being such a good thing for her either, but whatever. I’ll take being not so cute and filthy rich. Works for me!

• Beta

Does North know how to walk

• Beta

Happy borned day San so you’re a crazy Gemini :kona:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ SAN :happybirthday: :koolaid:

What we doing? Where we going? :shakebutt:

• Smonae

I call Bullsh*t, Kim dont want it :nono:

• San ah make ya dance

Kim is vain like that too

@SAN-KNEE :party:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

zurishay says:

– – – – – – –
      Which is exactly my point from last week. I know PLENTY of people with natural hair – that COMB it!

There IS no excuse for that when you know that paparazzi is waiting for you outside and you got YOUR $hit put together and you’re coordinated down to your pannyz.

“Natural” does not mean, “how ever it grows and however you wake up – you ready”.

• Lady_Elle

Yep Kim said it… I will bet Kanye said it… I would have said it too.

New Mommies do stuff like that all day long!

Bey / Jay make it easy when her daughter is out and about with uncombed… unmanaged hair.

I agree with Zurishay… “yALL CAN GET MAD IF YA WANT TO, BUT IF A KID SHOWED UP TO SCHOOL OR AN ADULT SHOWED UP TO WORK LIKE THAT, WE WOULD ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY- AND IT WOULDNT BE NICE.”

That’s right I said it!

• Smonae

San :happybirthday:

• CHA CHA

HAPPY BUFF DAY SAN AH :bootyshake:

• VAALLDAY

Sandra stop it right now! Go to the corner for 10 mins :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

@Beta :eek: we are not we are so much fun :biggrin:

@JL :thankyou: waiting to go to Cincinnati this weekend :(

:happybirthday: San!

:thankyou: Dubb, Smonae, ChaCha :koolaid:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Carrington says:

********************

Quiet as it’s kept that particular pic had me wondering if B is abusing that baby. Yeah I know it’s out of pocket, but one of her eyes ain’t lookin right. And the fact that they don’t comb that child’s hair is not normal. And it’s not a reflection on Blue because she is an innocent baby. B is getting a serious side eye from me concerning her daughter’s appearance. Folk can keep acting like it’s normal if they want, but it ain’t.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I don’t believe that Kim is dumb enough to say this to nannies, so this story is a wash for me, but as far as I’m concerned, EVERY parent thinks their child is the finest thang in a pamper.

Not many folk look at their children and say, “God couldn’t give me an uglier child if I’d ASKED for one!”

My baby is 18 and he’s the most handsome thang in the world – to ME. I’m sure not to YOU, but to ME he is and always will be.

• The Pearl!

@San!!!!!! :happybirthday: :woot:

Thanks V!

• CHA CHA

but she aint going to school or work :shrug:

Thanks Pearl!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Not buying any of this…

and another thing…I’m sure many of the folks complaining about Blue Ivy’s hair are disgusted at HER parents not the child….

I don’t look at it as any different than when folks see hood chicks (or any woman for that matter) walking around dolled up while their children are looking raggedy and un-kept behind them….#samedifference

waiting to go to Cincinnati this weekend :(

Oh Forreal? Whatcha got going on there? :winky:

• Ms Peaches

All new mother say their child is the fairest in the land, but this dumb trick had to start dropping names. I guess she starting mess so she can stay in the public’s eye.

• Who Dat

angela didn’t look like tina turner..played the part well
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      From downstairs from @Rwilli.

You know what? I take back what I said about only entertainers should play entertainers.

Angela was the ONLIEST one who is NOT a singer/dancer that I liked in a role playing a singer. A legendary one at that.

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Carrington says:

—-

No, FOR REAL THO’, my son is really the CUTEST!!!!!

• San ah make ya dance

I need to go buy some scratch offs :thinking:

• CHA CHA

:thumbsup: Yep she did that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Not a surprising non-story from Life and Style…….

:offtopic:

I am not here for my job this week. My boss is dangerously close to me walking out of here and sending an email blast about her gross ineptitude as my resignation letter……. :tea:

• Smonae

CHA CHA says:

but she aint going to school or work

Let it go boo, she supposed to have tight ponys & a scalp greesed for the gods with bumping baby herr :hahaha:

@V the boo suggested so I’m in on whatever :buttshake:

• CHA CHA

Smonae says:

CHA CHA says:

but she aint going to school or work

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :shame: After I posted my comment I kicked myself :no: *sits on your lap and puts a fishtail braid in your mane

• Wasting time

Happy Bornday San

• luVn_liFe…

Carrington says:I don’t believe that Kim is dumb enough to say this to nannies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t believe she is Smart enough to NOT… FOH Kimmode u trashbag smut!

Both gals are kute, AND PLEASE both of these women have more than one NANNY.
      IGnori NEVER EVEN looks comfortable with KIMMODE, EVER. that in itself is telling how much she takes care of her.
      FOH
      shallow petri dish born bisssh.

:happybirthday: SAN!

• coco creamy

Serious ?’s why are black women soooo quick to belittle other black women, kids hair,(but will praise remy, indian,cat, dog hair like its the best :shrugs: we are the most peculiar people on planet but we just can’t accept no one is like us NOONE :shrugs:

:thankyou: @Wasting @Luvn

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Look AWAY from the light Caravan :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Both gals are kute, AND PLEASE both of these women have more than one NANNY.

==========

We saw on KUWTK that Kris had a bed in Nori’s room for the night nurse. Kim not getting up doing night feedings and changes diapers. C’mon now

• coco creamy

San ah make ya dance says:

I need to go buy some scratch offs
      ________________________________________

A male friend of mine bought a scratch off saturday and won 50k :wail: why not me :crying1:

• SummerBaby

:bday: San

• Just Looking

smashes Carrington and Birds keyboards

Child No COMB ABUSE, Crooked eye

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Bey got a shifty eye, so does Solange

• Wasting time

<<– This baby is Cute! With or with out the crown :tea:

• VDot

Yall still arguing about updating that contact list?

Say what at @coco where he live

• Who Dat

I put Dub9’s hair in two strands on Sunday for first time. SHE WAS CAYUTE hunny :nun: Washed her up and conditioned her. Twisted it up. Put her lil head band on. She was ready for the WHURL.

Then Dub19 came home and said her sister looked like Chief Keef by the head. :facepalm:

I put some flexirods in it. She straight now. Damned if you do and same if you dont is my point. Folks just aint happy. :no:

• sassyshe

:happybirthday: San

• coco creamy

San ah make ya dance says:

Say what at @coco where he live

______________________________________

IN ATLANTA, but he was working in milledgeville thats where he got the ticket,

• Wasting time

Then Dub19 came home and said her sister looked like Chief Keef by the head
      =================================

:thankyou: @Summer @Sassy :buttshake:

• Who Dat

She was like MAMA…you cannot send my sister to camp looking like this. :stop: I was like its her first TIME. Hair aint trained yet. Etc.

And Dub9 sitting there all :sad: Gabby lip tremma. Cause I had convinced her it was cute.

Me: *SIGH* come on heah lil ghul. Lets go find you some flexi’s.

Dub19 is like that ALOT. Diarrhea of the MOUFF. :mad:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

Why I choke on my damn popcorn while reading the title and seeing the picture? :ghost:

:pray: bless me lawd

• Just Looking

@Dubb – Mista had me tears on Fathers Day, talkn he wanna lil girl. This moftha sucka, he was like we can go dress shoping you can do her hair.

I was like :stop: I don’t know how to braid :sad:

San ah make ya dance says:

@V the boo suggested so I’m in on whatever

______________________________

:thumbsup: That’s my hometown :yes: :biggrin:

• Lady_Elle

@Who Dat:
      My son went in on his sister in a similar way yesterday. She’s in the hospital.

She laughed and went back at him… SIBLINGS! :rofl:

• http://www.sandigrows.com Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!!

Lord Jesus! Why you have Blue down there looking like Buckwheat :lol: :rofl:

I’m shaking azz for San!! :happybirthday: San! :buttshake: :buttshake:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Look AWAY from the light Caravan

===================

I’m trying. I swear I am

Hell yea! @Razz :lol:

• DYmondgurl

Solange :steer: to Kims :mad: FAWK security!

won 50k
      ————
      u can win that much on a scratch off? WOW!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Carrington says:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Yall still arguing about updating that contact list?

================

YAAAAAAAAAASSS!!! Now she wanna discuss it during our department meeting :facepalm: There is nothing to discuss. YT bish (who hates my boss black azz BTW) told her it was wrong, I told her and showed her it was correct but white gotta be right so now it is a whole thing.

• San ah make ya dance

@Vdot what’s good that way. We tryna hit up Pappdeauxs. I know that’s a Lil bit away. Wanna do the Riverboat etc

• Beta

Yall I just seen Jackie Christie tidday pick on em tee o UGH

• aRoTh

VDot says:

waiting to go to Cincinnati this weekend

Oh Forreal? Whatcha got going on there?

VDot says:

San ah make ya dance says:

@V the boo suggested so I’m in on whatever

______________________________

That’s my hometown
      __________________________

What set chu claimin’. :huh: :waiting:

• Bliss

Every mother thinks their munchkin is cute.

• Who Dat

I don’t know how to braid
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My azz dont know how to braid EVAH! And neither do my mama. And the Lord blessed us both with ALL girls. In my mama defense she still makes a helleva ponytail :nun:

When I would go round my dad house after they broke up…if my sister didnt come, my daddy would take my azz to the HAIR SCHOOL. And practically PUSH me in the door like can yall help me FIXIT?!

@ladyElle I hope the baby who in hospital get better :hug:

• aRoTh

San ah make ya dance says:

:bounce:

• coco creamy

DYmondgurl says:

Solange to Kims FAWK security!

won 50k
      ————
      u can win that much on a scratch off? WOW!

_______________________________________

:yes: you can will a million on scratchoffs just depends on the one you play he spent 20. on that ticket tho I’m to cheap 1 dollar for me :lol:

• Milky

A male friend of mine bought a scratch off saturday and won 50k why not me
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      is he in Ohio?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

All mommies brag on they babies. My Momma brag on me to this day.
      :shrugs:

• Milky

:happybirthday: @ San I :love: me some Geminis

• Milky

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

All mommies brag on they babies. My Momma brag on me to this day.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I can see why wit yo sexy azz! :kiss: :boobs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Outkast has added a second show for Friday, the 26th. Tickets go on sale at 2pm.

• Milky

Nori is always mean muggin just like her daddy! I dont think I have ever seen her smile.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@MILKY
      :yes: I ain’t one to toot my own horn, but chiiiiiid. I been blessed. :shrugs:

And what do people expect Kim to say? That her baby is ugly or sumpin? GTFOH.

@Milky :thankyou: ain’t we fun :winky:

• bama_n_jersey

Happy Birthday San!!!

• MsB2u

:rolleyes:KIM HAVE SEVERAL SEATS,AD LEARN HOW TO KEEP SHOES ON NORTH’S FEET

• capricorn83

Children should be off limits
      ———————

*glances at previous blog posts* :tape:

• bama_n_jersey

@Dymond…I like the group name “Hopnial” :yes:

• Just Looking

coco – You won 50K. CONGRATS, that is awesome.

What are you going to do?

• essenze

Good afternoon peoples. They are both cute and I don’t Kim said that for some reason. Plus every parent believes their kid is the cutest

• Just Looking

@CoCo – Ohhh, now I read, maybe ya’ll can be more than freinds :hump:

• sassyshe

So anyone heard TI threatening voice on Breakfast Club this morning? Also they saying that the TIny dating a drug dealer is to deflect TI coke/mollie diet that he has been on of lately. I really hope this is not the case but that will explain his Chris Brownish behavior of lately

• IncogNita

They are both cuties, I know chicks with not so cute babies that think their babies are the cutest in the world :tea:

• coco creamy

Just Looking says:

@CoCo – Ohhh, now I read, maybe ya’ll can be more than freinds

____________________________________

HE :homo: him dont like cooch :sad:

• DYmondgurl

he spent 20
      ——–

I cant throw a 20 bill like that either coco :no:

@bama .. we can’t live in “Hopnial” the rest our lives can we? :think:

• VDot

@San- you try a go out to party? Or just chilling? There’s always the new casino, party at club Roxys on sat., lionel Richie on sunday (:lol:), or pitifuls downtown, Washington park, kings island…:thinking: I may have more later.

@a Roth – pridge :biggrin:

• Milky

SandraMae why did you put that pic up of blue looking like she eats glue for breakfast and crayons for lurnch and dinner. You are so wrong ma’am! :cuss:

• Just Looking

@Coco – Ohhhh, well….

So what is going to do with it…Does he have a boy toy?

• Milky

:waiting: on CoCo to ansa my question.

• SoNastyandSoRude

outkast concert is sold out but they have added a 2nd show

TI coke/mollie diet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Molly is his homegirl.

Seen a t-shirt with that on Sat.

“Molly is my homegirl”.

• DYmondgurl

him dont like cooch

———-

shopping buddies then coco!!! :lol:

• Ni ni

Rumors but if she said it , oh we’ll. I love that lil nori though but both are cute. On another note I think both these ladies are lazy and I really respect any regular mom who is able to work and take care of her kids without all this extra help from other people. If I need a nanny, I dont need the kids.

• tintin1979

this is so unnecessary. I hate when ppl talk bad about babies.

• coco creamy

Just Looking says:

@Coco – Ohhhh, well….

So what is going to do with it…Does he have a boy toy?

__________________________________________

girl yes a lot of them, he did say he gone give me car note money for july :yahoo: I am thankful tho

• Wasting time

lord; some other site is spreading this story :no: The hive will not be nice and Kim and Ye have too much that can be used!

• sassyshe

TI coke/mollie diet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Molly is his homegirl.

Seen a t-shirt with that on Sat.

“Molly is my homegirl”.

——————————————————————

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Buttercup says:

************************

Oh shat. THANK YOU LAWD JESUS for compelling me to come read these comments. I still don’t cure dat much doe. I just want to be in the building cause ain’t no tellin when it’s gone happen again. Thanks Butter!!

• coco creamy

@Milky I sawrey :ashamed: he in atlanta :lol:

• Milky

@coco next :spank: time :spank: dont :spank: so :spank: damn :spank: long :spank: ansaing :spank: me :spank:

• Who Dat

Kim and Ye have too much that can be used!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He did an interview either yesterday or day before that was run in People…that said he spent FOUR days on their honeymoon retouching ONE pic (them kissing at altar). They can for sure use that crazy azz sounding shyt. What NORMAL person does that and then TALKS ABOUT IT?

Who led me to Jackie’s titties?!?!?! :mad:

• Milky

SandraMae you could have a least used the pic from wasting’s gravi!

• aRoTh

@Vdot

LH…. :ashamed: :rofl:

#hoodburbs

• DYmondgurl

If I need a nanny, I dont need the kids.

—————–

I was going to +1 this but then I wondered shud I judge ‘famous’ women and not allow them the privilege of birth due to their careers, dunno?

**Kim K does not apply to my statement since she has no career

• bama_n_jersey

@Dymond…of course not. Just for another 2…3….20 years…..

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Anybody see the cutie pie daddy/son rape team outta Chi Town? I might cuh use them for my rape fantasies from now on.

• Wasting time

This TIP Interview !!! Lordt!

• Who Dat

“We sat there and worked on that photo for, like, four days because the flowers were off-color.”

That was four days that the newlyweds were spending on their Ireland honeymoon — a fact that didn’t thrill West’s new bride. “Let me tell you something about that kiss photo that my girl put up … this was pissing my girl off during the honeymoon, she was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much,” he said. “Can you imagine telling someone … who’s the No. 1 person on Instagram, ‘We need to work on the color of the flower wall,’ or the idea that it’s a Givenchy dress, and it’s not about the name Givenchy, it’s about the talent that is Riccardo Tisci — and how important Kim is to the Internet. And the fact the No. 1 most-liked photo [on Instagram] has a kind of aesthetic was a win for what the mission is, which is raising the palette.”

MAN LISTEN. This nukka so fuggin crazy. Just a real live looney toon. :facepalm: Why he still call her his girl? I cant with this fool. OR HER.

• Who Dat

Who led me to Jackie’s titties?!?!?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Doug.

• VDot

:lol: my aunt (by marriage) used to be mayor there back in the day :rofl: I was like they just let any old body run :huh:

• Wasting time

===============================
      WHAT !!!!!
      This nigga crayzzzzy!

• DYmondgurl

@Bama :hahaha: u aint lying *canceles group therapy for tuday … thru ..next 20 yrs*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
      You’re welcome. The atmosphere is going to be crazy! It won’t be like Coachella where people only know a few songs. I may buy 2 more to make a profit. Someone said that lawn level gold circle tickets were going for $400 on stubhub or something. I can definitely use the profits from the sale.

• aRoTh

Vdot says:

:thinks: They just recently changed the Roxys logo to Roxy’s. When was the last time you were “home”? :huh:

O’an Fountain Square has a lot going on as well. And don’t forget the hood hood hood ass Cruise Inn bar. :koolaid: #nocover

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

MAN LISTEN. This nukka so fuggin crazy. Just a real live looney toon.
      ***************************

Chile everybody know dat. I don’t know how Kim deals with him. I bet she’s happy as hail that he travels a lot.

• Bootcampgirl

:happybirthday: Fellow Gemini @San
      Afternoon Fam :waves:

• Wasting time

This nigga called Shekinah a education HATER !!!
      *I can not *

Thanks Bama!

• VDot

No. 1 person on the internet? :huh: :stop: ‘ye. You would be wrong, it’s actually MOI :grill: :rofl:

He was mad at Annie Leibovitz for pulling out. She ain’t want no parts of that circus :nono:

• Who Dat

Chile everybody know dat.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HIS azz dont though @Bird. He still giving interviews and swear all out he is sane, relevant, sane, interesting. And sane.

It is not NORMAH for any supposedly STRAIGHT man to talk about FASHION in every fuggin interview.

Heeey @Boot Thank you!

• bama_n_jersey

I never understood why people were saying that Kim’s a$$ to thigh ratio were off…BUT…I just saw some pictures of her and now I KNOW WHY!!!!!

• aRoTh

my aunt (by marriage) used to be mayor there back in the day I was like they just let any old body run

I heard half of “council” couldn’t read.

Mayor who? LMAO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
      :facepalm: I can’t believe he would admit to that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And do you thank Annie care if he had to retouch his own photos?

He coulda just did like KRIS wanted and sold em to a mag and retouching woulda been FAH-REE

:coffee: << Annie Leibovitz

• aRoTh

?????

:huh:
      :scared:

• Milky

:wave: @ Boot :hug:

• SoNastyandSoRude

t.i has issues.. I can not stand when celebrities began to act like they were never regular people.. Its regular nobdies that kept money in your pocket..it was those nobodies who bought tickets to your shows and cd’s. it was nobodies that bought drugs from you to feed their addiction… child he lost me..fob or not… and if he acts like this at home I can see why. and clearly he has a problem with shekinah

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like KIM was not on board with his foolishness.

I can see his OCD azz right now at the computer like :pc: JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES KIM.

Kim go to bed and wake up 7 hours later… and like DUDE YOU STILL out here fuggin with that pic :blink:

• Milky

I might cuh use them for my rape fantasies from now on.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      say what nah bird. ur goin to use real life rapists when u fantasize about being raped?

• bama_n_jersey

WAIT…. :shocked:”rape fantasies” ????

• SoNastyandSoRude

He said he doesn’t associate with Shekinah types whatever that means yet Shekinah had to help your wife study for her GED.. bye clifford

I said hometown like I don’t currently reside there :rofl:

I’ve never been to Cruise…just now hearing about it :rofl: I’m about to ride by now on my way back from lunch :wink: thanks!

• Milky

So instead of :hump: :lick: they at the computer photoshoppin pics. I think Ye and Kim are just BFF’s!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:hi: Bye Ashy

• VDot

Annie wanted no parts of that tacky azz wall. I know she gave the stank Bey face and canceled her reservations. She’s too good for them. Probably didn’t wanna shoot them for Vanity Fair either but Wintour blackmailed her :lol:

• VDot

I’m about to listen to this TI interview. My :love: for him is slowly dimishing. I feel like I’m going through a break up forreal :wail:

• bama_n_jersey

I like his music, bt him as the person that he is starting to present to the world..not so much. There is just something different and off about him as of late. Although Shekinah may be a little “ghetto” (Whatever that means) she is abuot her business seems like

• bama_n_jersey

Why these yt folks keep having all of these dang safety meetings :mad: dang…BBL

• IncogNita

Does anyone know who’s on the bill with outkast :think:

• aRoTh

VDot says:

I said hometown like I don’t currently reside there
      I’ve never been to Cruise…just now hearing about it
      _______________________________

So all this time I’ve been “lurking” and I never knew you were from the Nati. :hi: cousin… LOL

O’an MY VERY FIRST and LAST TIME at Cruises was two weeks ago. :nono:

#notadranka

pridge you say? Anywhere near Doug- Ter-? :think:

• SoNastyandSoRude

prob the dungeon family @incognito

• OpinionHated

These “celebs” treat their babies like accessories….

I’m glad Bey is employing so many people but 6 nannies – you mean you’re so inept you need 6 people to care for one toddler…. well 8 if you count the parents….

Both these kids are cute…. I think Blue will be cuter as a teen and Nori will have Kanye’s Jay Leno jawline….

• aRoTh

IncogNita says:

Does anyone know who’s on the bill with outkast

Same lineup that is on the Bey & Jay tour, I’m guessin’. :shrug: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

=============

Um Bird. You might wanna say yo “fren” typed this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She needed the money. Mama Annie is in ALOT of financial hot water. She put ALL of her work…DECADES of famous pics up as colleteral for like a 12million dollar loan few years back. And then defaulted on the loan. :sad: She worked some kind of deal to retain copyrights though. For now. I LOVE ANNIE L. :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

============

Kim better watch that bragging. Lest she forget the have Khlozilla and Kylie in their blood line :hides:

• Just Looking

Car note is cool…

tell him you want matching Gucci bags

and maybe he aid you in getting a savings bond that mature for safe keeping for a raining day.

Bags don’t have real value, just pretty to look at….especially if they filled with over due bills.

• aRoTh

bama_n_jersey says:

Why these yt folks keep having all of these dang safety meetings
      ______________________________

B/c they just fired Bob and he said he’s going to “comeback”. :shotsfired:

@Bama, you might be in danger girl. :bite:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Milky says:

I might cuh use them for my rape fantasies from now on.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ***********************

But dey cute doe. I usually be using bummy stinky dudes in my fantasies because I be thinking that’s more realistic. But now I got some cute ones to throw in the mix. I goes all out in my fantasies honey. VERY imaginative. My other favorite is the dance floor romp with a stranger in full view of others. Yall don’t fantasize?

• aRoTh

Missy says:

Lest she forget the have Khlozilla and Kylie in their blood line

Kylie has been on the :thumbsup: end as of late. I think she looks better than Kendall.

O’an MY VERY FIRST and LAST TIME at Cruises was two weeks ago. :nono:
      #notadranka
      pridge you say? Anywhere near Doug- Ter-? :think:

:hug: cousin. No, forreal, the way my family is set up, we may really be :rofl:

Yes, very near there :yes: Sis used to stay right there. :rofl:

:newpost:

• Crimsontide

If this is true, I’m semi here for it. Because i think this would be one of the only ways to get this woman and her family out of my face 24/7. The Beygency would eat her alive.
      Kim – please keep talking…

• West Coast Chick

hard to believe that Beyonce has A nanny, let alone 6 nannies

• Mahoganynative

Shout out to the mamas and papas who keep they babies hair laid 24/7!! My daughter (who is 15 months old) comes back from daycare looking like Blue on the regular. She doesn’t leave the house like that but chances are if you saw my baby around 6pm on any given day you’d think ill of my parenting skills as well. We don’t do braids or pony tales and even when I platt it my baby comes back looking like ‘who shot john’ but TRUST she is well loved and taken care of. #my2cents #backtolurking #youknowtherearerealproblemsintheworld

• Pingback: Kim Kardashian Thinks Blue Ivy is Ugly, Tells Nannies North West Is 'Much Cuter' -- REPORT | Calvin Blanco()