Lamar Odom is Back in NY

Lamar Odom

NY Knicks president of basketball operations Phil Jackson signed formerly disgraced NBA player Lamar Odom to a non-guaranteed contract.

The former Dallas Maverick didn’t play in the NBA last year due to ongoing drug and personal issues. The 34-year-old NY native played in Spain until he was sidelined by a back injury.

Odom arrived in NYC yesterday to work out at the Knicks training facility and to prove to Jackson that he still has what it takes.

Odom posted this Instagram photo of himself signing his contract.

From Marc Berman of the New York Post:

Lamar Odom, Phil Jackson’s first player acquisition, will start his comeback at the Knicks’ training facility Monday. …

“He’s coming to town this week,” Jackson said in his first comments on Odom. “We know he’s a really good basketball player.

“He wants to put himself back together, and he has a chance to do that by having the whole summer to work at it and getting himself back in basketball condition to play. He told me that’s what he wants to do. Having a relationship with him. It’s a pretty good risk-reward situation for us.”

• Lamar Odom and Dallas Mavericks Part Ways for Good
  • What He Said: Lamar Odom On Women and Responsibility
  • Lam Lam’s Alleged Mistress Speaks Out: ‘Lamar Wanted Me to Have His Baby’
  • Medical Minute: Male Menopause

119 Responses to “Lamar Odom is Back in NY”

Just seen this!
      Sasquash will come back runnng, thirsty a.s.s

Good for him :applause:
      Best Wishes! :woot:

What is that on his are with @LamarJose on it?

under his arm

LuvLife, nah she too busy running around with a rootypoo lame (unbeknownst to her) :lol:

I see he keeps his bat phone close :tea:

@DTTS
      soon as she gets wind her big ass will be back. Frenchie looks so Gross to me.
      Maybe cause he’s ALWAYS in sweatpants. *beystankFace*

He trying to rhyme with Sandra’s blog name :rofl:

Lemme find out Lamar is sidehustling pics :lol:

@ luVn_liFe, that’s his Instagram handle.

Maybe cause he’s ALWAYS in sweatpants. *beystankFace*
      YES! Looks so stinky! >.< PEEEE YEWWWWW *quickface turm if I saw him*

He trying to rhyme with Sandra’s blog name
      LOL!

@SandraRose. . Oh, :thankyou: LamarJose? thats.witty. :blink:

Lamar is left-handed huh? I dont think I EVER noticed. I thought I knew all the left hand’eded ball players. :shrug:

I hope he makes the team so Khloe can regret dumping him. They say the best revenge is success. :thumbsup:

sassyshe says:

Nope Khloe too busy tryna be bonnie and clyde with french

He’s probably like:
      :facepalm: THANKS SANDRAW for giving my IG business out :lol:

MissSophiaizhere says:

Happy for him, now gone head and finalize your divorce from Khloe Simpson and your on the right track Lamar..

You slippin Kdub! *snickers*
      =============
      The hoes are getting ready! I bet :rofl:

Congrats to Lamar. Hopefully, he’ll make the most of this opportunity and work on moving forward from his past mistakes and making a fresh start here on the east coast. :tea:

Chris Bosh
      Manu Ginobili
      Brandon Jennings
      Tayshaun Prince

Few others.

sassyshe says:

Plp cant be mad at her for dumping a crack head who was screwing crack hoes that he got videotaped, disrespecting her and at the time didnt want help

*shakes Thing*
      Where the hail you bean? :blink:

Lupita is going to be in StarWars7 :clap:

Don’t be shakin me! :mad: you gon give me the scramble eye! :blink:

Trendsetter says:

sassyshe says:

Damn I missed all of this

Sassyshe
      I’m not mad at her :no: Nope, not one bit. ION know really nothing about her :shrug:

Im NoT mad at SasQuash, I just dont like those Kartrashians, YES IM A :hater:
      :rolleys:

I WILL shake you when I FEEL like it! :rules:

#joshing
      Is everything ok? “They” were looking for you Thur/Fri I think :thinking:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Lankan got 2 phones?

agree w/@sassy as well… it may be best for BOTH of them to go their separate ways :shrug:
      plus, at this point, it might be too much pressure for Lamar to reconcile with her/her family as they kinda aired him out at his lowest point – not taking sides, just saying sometimes folks need to let sleeping dogs lie…

luVn_liFe… says:

I see he keeps his bat phone close :tea:
      ———
      One for business, one for the hoes :yes: #smartman

sassyshe says:

Sandra why the radio just gave ur nemesis credit for the rihanna/future story

sassyshe says:

Sandra why the radio just gave ur nemesis credit for the rihanna/future story
      ———-
      Cici :pc: trying to get even with SR right now :lol:

I was around Friday DTTS *eyes well-up* cause that’s when i said goodbye to Butter… :wail: :wail:

i peeped in earlier in the Lil Biggie post, but it went left and i went back to work :shrug:

anyway, hey! :happy:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Sassy cause they some :hater:

OH, that’s right :thinking:
      AnyWHOOO Buttercup bean posting earlier, I tole you she wasn’t going anywhere :kona:
      ———–
      :hi: Buttercup :winky:

========
      Hmmm, really :thinking: I didn’t get there until later :lol: I will go byke and read tonight whilst I am harassing MsTake during her 3rd Dinner :kona:

@SOTHERNGRL, was that you sayin “hospilla” earlier?! Lawd, I remember my sis told me one of the lil musicians at her church told her he was embarrassed because he felt like his aunt was too old to be telling people she worked at the “hospilla” instead of pronouncing it correctly. I laughed :hahaha: all day behind that, and here you come making me remember it :ghost:

You didn’t really miss anything :shrug:

Oh, wow, I missed Butter then, cause i was being productive this morning :biggrin:

Hey Butter :cry:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Y’all..I typed a whole paragraph of relevant chit bout this and lost it.. smh. Give me a min. I need to exercise my 1st Amendment on SR. DESKTOP HERE I COME! :pc:

Keesh says:

WHY DIDNT NOBODY BELIEVE WHITNEY WHEN SHE SAID CRACK IS WHACK… SHE ROLLIN RIGHT ON OVA….THIS NICCA SICK STEDMAN!!

libra80sbaby says:

You know what.. Fuk it. I’on seem feel like it. Bottom line Lamar married into a non-privacy family with a drug habit and got exposed. His wife, Khloe TRIED to be his wife and hide it until she couldn’t no more and hopped on the next available dack to hide the pain… Lamar friend is a drug using leech that enables Lamar and Rob STILL fat as hell. Did I miss anything?

Keesh says:

Anybody know where Hershey is?? I need ya to come to the stage baby… that Gravi pic is real and the chick real mad that we all making fun of her and her impotant day, with her little 2 month old strapped securely to her dress … She was so mad, she took to her local news station in TN. to let us know how she felt.. You want me to post it…. giggling in my witch voice

Hey Keesh! :cheer:

Who drags a baby though? :blink: I say lock her UP :lock:
      Dragging a baby across a hard ass floor, fugg is wrong with folks :no: smh

Bootcampgirl says:

gravi check

libra80sbaby says:

DTTS.. if you talking about the baby that was brought down the wedding isle via ratchetness, I don’t condone that foolery and everybody at the wedding that didn’t say chit shouldn’t be allowed a reception plate. Do Nat Pass Go. Do Nat collect $200.

Bootcampgirl says:

:mad:

Good for Lamar…fawk Okie ole attention sloring azz and her family!

CocoKhaleesi says:

Before I scrolled down and clicked on the story…I swear it looked like Lamb Lamb was about to take hit….

CocoKhaleesi says:

Mom Shona Carter-Brooks took to Facebook to defend her and her husband Johnathan Brooks’ controversial decision, stating that “The answer is we do what we want, when we want, as long as Jesus on our side everything worked out fine and gona [sic] continue to be fine” and the infant was “awake and well secured on my train.”

:kona:

Keesh says:

DTTS….YAAASSSS! I felt like DHS should have been all over that…. and her ass all on the country news talkin bout…long as her and her family happy… GIRL BYE!! You dragged your new born baby on her dress behind you.. Key words trick… behind you

Keesh says:

libra, I thought it was a joke when I first saw the pic on FB…but noooooo its real deal yall and they live here of all places…in TN

Keesh says:

CoCo….girllll did you read that shat tooo…. Im Like NOOOOOOOO freaking way that was real!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey y’all!!! I’ve been lurking all day!! But now that the ghetto hood opera is about to come on (LAHHATL) I figured I’d get on. How y’all been? Oh and my comments for the day:

Can’t be mad a Khloe about Lamar. No one told him to be on crack. Oh well

Uhh I don’t think biggie’s son is gay, but that picture was not cute. Congrats on the graduation though. Faith looked a mess.

I don’t think Rhi is messing with Future…but even if she was, I would not be shocked. Who told Future the blond was cute on him? Eww

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m dying at Bambi being so debo-ish. Its sad when your life comes down to fighting over lil scrappy. #FixItJesus

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The fact that Stevie is really trying to act like he is hard is too funny. Bye sir. Lol.

Lol but he is proud that he married Jose! :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But wait, he is sovereign?! Lmao. That equals not married. Lmao. This show is crazy.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who the hell is doing momma dee hair!? Lawd please help these people.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I can’t believe they going this hard over Scrappy!!!! Why do they keep calling her “the Bambi”??

Keesh says:

Nakeya….I cant with his azz… Hows the baby love???

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@keesh she is good!!! I can’t wait to see her!!!

@keesh kirk ain’t ****!!!! Ugh

Keesh says:

Did you hear that negro tell her to be a wife and a girlfriend… I cant with Kirk azzzzzzzzzzzz… He urks me just like the different positions of Rasheed ponytail!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lol Lol @keesh steebie and Jose make me want to throw up. Kirk and all his foolishness…..I’d of been left his ass alone!

Keesh says:

Im sure she will be healthy and beautiful….your soooo lucky Nakeya!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So they have subtitles for Waka but not Jose or Scrappy? Y’all right. Lol. #TeamWaka

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love dirty ass Waka and Tammy!!!!

:blink: auto correct sucks

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@keesh I am praying she will be!! I can’t wait till she gets here!!! I feel really good and blessed! I’m nervous though lol

Keesh says:

I LOVE WACKA AND TAMMY TOO….THEY ARE MY FAVORITE AND KEPT ME WATCHING THIS SEASON..

SHE WILL BE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY NAKEYA… YOU SCARED OF THEM CONTRACTIONS :)

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – Does the night crew still hangout?

Just Looking says:

@Unshake – My neighbor gifted me Supernatural Childbirth, it a little dated, but it was a great read and was helpful to me. :hug:

sassyshe says:

Sandra why the radio just gave ur nemesis credit for the rihanna/future story

I guess she had the story up first. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – Does the night crew still hangout?

Not really. It’s dead around these parts after dark.

Just Looking says:

Thanks for response Sandra, hasn’t been the same since Bren, Pumpkin and Jenie found night jobs. :tea:

JerseyGirl68 says:

I know the NJ/NY crack dealers are happy about this one. Next.

I know the NJ/NY crack dealers are happy about this one. Next.
      :dead: I want Lamar to win just to prove he can be somebody after the Kardashian’s curse you. Reggie Bush is about the only person who hasn’t been totally maligned or shamed by them in a smear campaign. He is our only hope. Well that and Kanye.. and we all know how that will end.

Lord have mercy …. :tea:

Just Looking says:

We had to disbain for a while…. after Bren kicked me to the curb … it just hasn’t been the same…. but we all know he always comes home to mama :lick: Nightcrew will be having a meeting at the end of the month … dues need to be paid ya know

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

So y’all just gonna pretend it’s OK Lurch is in the same city as his :snort: dealer??? OH OK…. Yella Jesus be a random NBA drug test :nun:

OH Mornin & chit :waves:

Keya you having a girl :hug: I knew it :woot:

Soror.. :whistle: It’s not right but it’s ok… He ain’t gone make it anyway!
      Did you ever get in contact with Keya with the email address?

Jenie we all knew that one :rofl: Not that she ever had chill but the girl took that lil bit. I think it’s great. A girl and a boy. She is done. Finito :eek:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Did you ever get in contact with Keya with the email address?

———————————-

:smack: :kona: :pc:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Finito :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

The Kartrashians are planning for Kanye’s bi-polar azz… you see allllllll them stories out in the media about him being controlling to Desert Pussi and she just letting him instruct her? Notice the Kartrashian’s haven’t jumped out to deny it (like they do every ghat dang thing else like people really care… but I digress) they want those stories to linger… so when Desert and Kanye do break up and Kanye starts exposing their asses & ranting on that EPIC album :pray: they have something to fall back on… watch Desert Pussi be a battered wife and chit… :tea:

Taken! (let’s play patty cakes :hahaha: )
      Jenie! (tiger mom :karate: :hug: )
      Bomb! (how dem babies? :waiting: )

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

My babies are GREAT!!!! :love: Crawling around terrorizing my puppy, getting teeth and what-not… mama’s not ready :wail:

That pic looks like Lamar is concentrating real hard on spelling his name right. :hahaha:
      j/k… :kona:

VDot says:

:rofl: at the [sic]

Morning Yall :waves:

Praying for a new job :pray: Lord knows I have nothing left to give in this position…. :cry:

jenie I am praying with you :pray: FOR US :eek: As I sit here doing someone else’s job cause the called in sick cause they got a migraine :wtf: That’s ok. Next job I get managing others I am going to make sure it is in a department or position to where if they don’t show up it does not affect my day :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

But why Faith told Auntie to “eat a hundred d*Q#$!” though :eek: :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

My babies are GREAT!!!! :love: Crawling around terrorizing my puppy
      ————–
      :rofl: :heart:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

E-mail me I’ll send ya pic-taz :D

San ah make ya dance says:

Yea where the hell is pumpkin! I miss her crazy a$$

VDot says:

Migraines aren’t a joke :no: . I had one two weeks ago that lasted 3+ days. I felt like I was in hell. When it was finally over I felt like I was born again. :nun:

But yeah, fugg doing other people’s jobs :tea: :lol:

VDot says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

But why Faith told Auntie to “eat a hundred d*Q#$!” though :eek: :kona:

_________________________

Not 1, not 2, but a hundred of them muthafuggas. :rofl: :rofl: My jaws started hurting thinking about it.

:blow: <- Beyonce's new single :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: Jenie!! and Roses!!

VDot says:

:rofl: Nancy – That would be none other than the Baby Dragger. She’s so profound and chit. Said wherever she goes, Lil Aubrey, who’s covered in the blood of Christ, is going with her :yes: Can I get an Amen?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nancy I’m e-mailing yew :D

Chelle514 says:

Good Morning Everyone! ENJOY YOUR DAY :-) I’m sooooooooooo HAPPY for LAMAR ODEM, prayerfully he’ll get it together and have a FEW GOOD YEARS before he retires

Amen! (dumb arse :rolleyes: ) now she gon be innanet famous and Hon have the baby planking, car surfing, and doing the cinnamon challenge!

San ah make ya dance says:

Nancy :chase: You starting early! :lol: :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Ok I cant be mad :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Migraines aren’t a joke :no: . I had one two weeks ago that lasted 3+ days.
      ————–
      Sure aint. Had one on and off for 2 weeks finally let up.

Wasting time says:

:newpost:
      Morning Y’all !

Awww Bomb! :heart: but why they look like they wearing a hint of eyeliner for their fashion shoot tho? They fancy huh? :love:

:newpost: Libra :happy: Taken something has to give… I need a new job :crying: