Medical Minute: Male Incontinence

Slim Thug

Slim Thug

We’ve all seen the TV commercials for male and female incontinence. Incontinence can be an embarrassing and humiliating experience, as evidenced by rapper Slim Thug who wet himself while rushing to the restroom.

Urinary urgency is the urgent need to empty the bladder immediately. Wetting yourself before you can make it to the restroom is called incontinence.

Slim Thug

When urinary urgency is associated with urinary frequency, you empty your bladder many times a day even if you have a small amount of urine in your bladder. Urinary urgency with frequency can be caused by diseases such as diabetes, stroke, nerve problems, kidney infections or urinary tract infections (UTI), etc.

Incontinence in men and women means unintentional and unstoppable loss of urine from the bladder. In some cases you don’t feel the urge to empty your bladder — it just empties itself. The causes of incontinence varies in men and women depending on the different anatomy.

For the purposes of this blog post I will focus on male incontinence.

According to the University of Chicago Urology Center, men are more likely than women to suffer from overflow incontinence. This is because the male prostate gland enlarges with age and may block the opening to the bladder, causing urine to back up and overflow.

Even though Slim Thug makes light of his incontinence problem with several posts on Twitter.com, men should see their personal physician or urologists immediately when they experience incontinence.

Types of Incontinence

• Urge Incontinence – “I have to go to the bathroom all the time. Sometimes the urge to urinate comes on so suddenly that I cannot make it to the toilet in time.”
  • Stress Incontinence – “Whenever I cough, sneeze, or even stand up I leak urine.”
  • Mixed Incontinence – “I seem to leak all the time … sometimes I lose urine when I’m rushing to the restroom and other times when I cough or sneeze.”
  • Overflow Incontinence– “I feel like my bladder never empties even though I am going to the restroom all the time. Sometimes urine even leaks out at unexpected times.”
  • Risk Factors for Male Incontinence Includes

• Prostate Enlargement
  • Urinary tract infections
  • Prior pelvic surgeries – bowel resections, prostatectomy
  • Neurologic illnesses – multiple sclerosis, diabetes, or stroke
  • Advanced age
  • Diagnosis

Male incontinence is diagnosed with a urinalysis and blood tests. Your doctor may ask you to keep a daily log of how much you drink, how many times a day you urinate, the volume of urine you produce, the color of the urine, and whether you felt an urge to urinate.

Your doctor might schedule an ultrasound to look for structural abnormalities such as an obstruction in your bladder or bowels or weakness in the bladder nerves or muscles.

A Cystoscopy of your bladder involves the doctor passing a tube with a small camera at the end into your urethra (penis) to look inside your bladder. A Cystogram is when a doctor orders an X-ray of your bladder. A catheter is inserted into your urethra (penis) and a dye is injected so obstructions or tumors show up clearly on the X-ray.

Treatment

Treatment for male incontinence varies based on the type of incontinence.

Medications are given to calm an overactive bladder; and antidepressants and antianxiety medications are prescribed for depression and stress.

Treatment can include physical therapy; behavioral techniques such as bladder training, scheduled toilet trips, and fluid and diet management. This includes avoiding alcohol, caffeine or acidic foods, and watching your fluid intake.

Surgery may be necessary to clear obstructions and remove tumors.

Adult diapers – absorbent pads and protective garments to control accidental leaking.

Self catheterization – your doctor may order small soft catheters for you to insert into your bladder several times a day to relieve your bladder and prevent accidental leaks.

This has been your Medical Minute.

Urinary incontinence Causes – Mayo Clinic

Male Incontinence – Male Incontinence

What Every Man Should Know | Incontinence – NAFC

Male Incontinence Overview: Classifying Incontinence in Men – WebMD

DISCLAIMER

Any medical information published on this blog is for your general information only and is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice. You should not take any action before consulting with your personal physician or a health care provider. Sandrarose.com and its affiliates cannot be held liable for any damages incurred by following advice found on this blog.

146 Responses to “Medical Minute: Male Incontinence”

Folks is dying in Iraq and Chiraq but .. :dead:

Aprilbaby says:

I’m shocked he is only 33! That street life is rough.

Blanche Devereaux says:

is it possible something went wrong with his vasectomy?

SummerBaby says:

Slim Thug says anything :rofl:

aRoTh says:

:smack:

Some dude got knocked out at the hood bar. He was :zzz: and :jack: (actually pee) on himself! :rofl:

:blink: :blink:

Just a lil bit of piss. Ain’t nothing :shrug: <— The Other Slim logic :lol:

He better link up with YOUR Slim Sandra. He probably been sticking his (and I quote) "electrical cord inside any ol socket" :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

is it possible something went wrong with his vasectomy?
      ———-
      Didn’t know he had one. It is very possible something went wrong. Instead of putting his personal issues on the interwebs for the world to see he needs to see a dr. :shrug:

VDot says:

Is this Letoya Luckett’s old beau?

Razzie you mean like? Which bed? Or that Hubby couldn’t sleep with them?

User Friendly says:

doing my kegels right now :nino:

“electrical cord inside any ol socket”
      ————-
      phuck you VDot. :lol: I’m in here straining because of this.

aRoTh says:

And was this pic taken at a dentist’s office? If so, I think he got his appointments mixed up. Wrong chair, buddy.

San ah make ya dance says:

Who puts shyt like this online :fail:

But why you at the Dentist office taking pics :blink:

Wasting time says:

:facepalm: ummmm

How the guest “kicked him out his own bed”. Eh that’s their friendship though obviously their comfortable with eachother.

He prolly got an STI

VDot says:

Is this Letoya Luckett’s old beau?
      ———
      I think they were smashing at one point.

Or he got that overactive blatta they be advertisin bout on TV

lol is Coi-tus Jackson (fiddy) left handed? Cause I’m still trying to understand that pitch. I had forgot about it up until last thursday :lol:

smashing

:heart: this word :hahaha:

:blink:

Why he got codes on his door? :think:

VDot says:

Auntie, can we get a post on LHHATL please?! :newpost: request!

missyJ says:

Have a little cousin who called DYFS on her momma.
      Her momma put her on the back porch but azz nekkid and told her to wait for em. When DYFS Came my aunt said she out back in the same way she came in this world. 2 seconds late the man came back to the front door like “Ma’am! She is talking to my partner can she get a robe; my aunt said sure but she can’t take it with her” :rofl: she called DYFS cause it was “abuse” to have to clean her room and off the dining room table … She learnt that day

============

Kids these days…

I ranned away one time, got mad at my mama for somethin. Grabbed me 2 bananas and took off. Got to the end of my driveway and it was hot as chit, man FOH turnt my azz right around and just sulked in the closet of my room instead :lol:

Or he got that overactive blatta they be advertisin bout on TV
      ————
      You think he’s going to be a spokesman for the new male sanitary napkins underwear liners for incontinence they got out?

I want a pair of DVF Goggle Glasses sew bad. :|

deedeegirl says:

For real? He tweeted that kind of thing? Can men do something similar to Kegels?

The Pearl! says:

Wasting time says:
      My momma had a good offer but he wanted her to sign me over to my dad
      and come visit during the summer My momma called him every name in the book and his lil over night bag she hid in the back of her closet went flying out the window. I don’t think she’s ever had another offer but I love her for doing that for me!
      _________
      Shyt my Mama would do. She stayed single and raised 4 of us by herself. She said, “I don’t want a man beating my boys or molesting my girls.” :no: Extreme? Yes. But gotta love her dedication. :yes:

User Friendly says:

who wears shades with a medical paper gown on? niggas, thats who :rofl:

unless thats protective eye gear in case his piss shoots upwards, in which case he has some serious problems. #noRKelly

Gigi26 says:

Slim Thug is a fukk boy. Ugh. Ole attention seeking ass sissy boy.

Ni ni says:

Lmao, I like that aunt. I read a story the other day about a lil girl who called 911 cause her mom took her cell phone. They arrested her now her pic is plastered all over social media.

Carrington says:

Damn the pissy pampa – address the fact that this MF said, “… at 33″.

missyJ says:

You think he’s going to be a spokesman for the new male s?a?n?i?t?a?r?y? ?n?a?p?k?i?n?s? ? underwear liners for incontinence they got out?

=================

Gotta to be a money deal, can’t see anybody talmbout they pee’d themselves less it’s a pay off

VDot says:

Apparently Slim (not sure slim is the appropriate adjective for him) does this all the time. He tweeted about his vasectomy, getting bunions removed and pissing himself :facepalm:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Blanche Devereaux says:
      is it possible something went wrong with his vasectomy?
      ———-
      …………………………….

He documented that on the internet too :lol: hes too old for this

_______

I think the guest was first. Husband is who she loves..but she been down with her girl longer? At least that’s what I got.

he basically said he knew what he signed up for.

Ni ni says:

@The Pearl, that’s what good mothers do. I know a man who stayed single after his wife died and raised all his kids alone.

:rofl: at these runaway stories.

—————–

This negro gotta be either rackin in some dough or just ignant for posting this on the webs. :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Seriously the older you get the harder it is to hold it. Sorry to inform you all of that. Ladies do your kegel exercises. Fella’s I don’t know what helps with your sausages since I don’t have one.

_________

That man sounds nice.

Good moms/dads get married/have relationships too.

testing testing 123!

:huh:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

I ranned away one time :lol:

_________________________

I just talked about it a time or two. My mama straight called my bluff like “oh you wanna run away, ok”? She opened the door and was like Go, take ya azz out there. I was like :blink: :no: I’m just gon have a seat on this here bed.

Eww

Wasting time says:

just sulked in the closet of my room instead :lol:
      =================================
      I just went to the closet from the jump. I grew up with 3 cousins. We all close in age, the one 6 months older “ranned away” I saw what happened to him :no: I just kept my azz in the closet but was “ranned away”

—–
      Pearl
      I feel ya momma; I have a family member like that. She damn near fanatical but I feel her. She got a good dude who understand her too, they have a deal when the baby turn 14 they gonna get married. He 10 now!

Ladies do your kegel exercises.

But never with something in your bladder. That can cause all kinds of havoc, basically leading to incontinence cause your pieces cant tell the difference :facepalm: Its all bad.

VDot says:

:blink: If I were his kids, I’d be like Daddy go get you a woman, and leave us alone :lol: To quote Jody’s mama, “Mama gotta have a life too” :yes:

Aprilbaby says:

@User Friendly I hate her avi pic :rofl:

User Friendly says:

my son said he wanted to go live with his father. I was like “Boy, please. you know he dont answer your calls.”

=================

Ugh I wished my mama would’ve. My step-deddy twernt chit. I tole my mama I’d rather be homeless than live there. At 18 she saw I meant that chit, I lived in my car for 2 months before anybody found out. Saved up got me a little apartment in the hood adjacent and haven’t looked back.

Just Looking says:

Now I tell mainy miany thangs; but this is clearly

:tmi:

I was going to leave one day… IDK why I didn’t it was justified. I think I just didn’t want to leave my baby sister by herself. Not like it matters now.

Aprilbaby says:

Ladies do your kegel exercises.
      Yes that is correct. Doing them laying down really helps too! LOL

Aprilbaby says:

@User Friendly I hate her avi pic

:lol: me too!

Man said he wanted a tittie pic so there it go :boobs:

————-
      :crying1:

Just Looking says:

Hey sexy lady :winky:

Do you watch Love and Ratched on VH1…..I’m not trying to holla at you in that way, in case you were wondering.

=============

That is sew rude!

:crying1: I cant stann UF..

Hey sexy lady

hey boo :kiss:

no I just laugh at the recaps on here. I have tried to watch it but its too fakey-fake. funny thing is I would probably watch if it was a soap opera instead of trying to be reality.

“funny thing is…this actually looks like Benzino”

:crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But the fact that he is telling everybody like its cute or something. Sir, your too old to be pissy. So your a pissy thug!? FOH (in my MissyJ font)

That is sew rude!

well then he shouldnt have tried me. dont bite the hand that feeds you, dont never ever play crazy with somebody who is crazy, and dont threaten me with a half ass nigga. he learnt that day. :tea:

he can tell his daddy I said it! or text him, since he wont answer. :rolleyes:

Ni ni says:

@missyj that’s just awful. glad you turned out ok.

EyesofScorpio says:

damn the word privacy dont mean nothin to some

keep shyt to yourself :tmi:

aRoTh says:

he can tell his daddy I said it! or text him, since he wont answer.

:ghost:

aRoTh says:

Aprilbaby says:

I’m shocked he is only 33!
      ________________________

…..and STILL pissin on himself! :nono:

AntBGr8 says:

Wow….just wow lol!!

This the nigga you met at the library right? :rofl: :rofl: :casket: Girl you crack me the fukk up.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————-
      I freaking hollered!!!!

User Friendly says:

This the nigga you met at the library right? Girl you crack me the fukk up.

In college at that! :smh:

girl you couldnt tell me we wasnt about to be the next Huxtables. :rofl:

That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!

Wasting time says:

:applause: Missy J!

The dude my mom dated when I was in HS wasn’t chit. She like to save ‘em. He moved in and I was working and had a bill to pay. I would be so mad walking by him and he playing video games and I’m going to work :no: I came in the house one day and BLACKED. I had to pay electricity and told him he couldn’t turn chit on cause I paid the light bill. He looked at her and she :shrug:
      I told y’all about this dude before dude. Same dude I walked in on her beating him up thought it was opposite and proceeded to jump on him too.
      He left soon there after :lol:

missyJ says:

@missyj that’s just awful. glad you turned out ok.
      ===============

It wasn’t that bad, it was late fall though. I would chill at my friend’s houses until as late as possible. Then I would park at the city bus commuter lots, turn the heat on full blast until it was sweltering hot in the car. Turn off the car and sleep mummy style in my comforter, that way in the am when the commuters came they wouldn’t see me. I still had keys to my mom’s house and my step-mom so I would sneak over there every other day to shower and throw clothes in the wash.

I worked 2 jobs and went to school to save up. My whole family cried when they found out. Then wanna talk about “why didn’t you ask for help? :eyeroll: cause I had been asked for help, asked if I could move in with my aunt or grandparents and everyone acted like I was just being bad or fass for not wanting to live at home. So I said fugg y’all :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj that’s crazy!!! The fuggin!? That made me sad

The Pearl! says:

testing testing 123!
      June 24, 2014 at 11:29 am
      __
      i?s? t?h?i?s? h?o?w? t?h?i?s? w?o?r?k?s?

:haha: (I had to try it, too, missy!

He left soon there after :lol:

:hahaha: Listen..nigga… :rofl: You was like :wtf: Aint ask no questions! BOL!

The Pearl! says:

Well, hell! I f’d that ALL UP! How you do it??? (the cross-out thing)?

That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________

Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass? :hahaha:

:eek:

…this site is full of hot in the azz rathcet hoes.

My lord! **gasp**

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Pearl – Didn’t forget the Tails of Teddy…It’s in my old phone…I just need to plug it in…

When you least expect it…. I’ll post it.

Hey Everybody :happy: Tuesdya

:waves: @ OTBEY

Wasting time says:

I bet they knew you were serious than huh?
      What ya mom say Missy? (If’n you don’t mind)

@OTB
      “That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________

Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass?
      ________________________

YES! Then left that nigga to clean up! WTF?

Just Looking says:

That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________
      Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass? :hahaha:
      Husband said, she would have to go…

Umm Excuse me Fake Kelly Rowland, you cab outside ASHY. (I got him watching it) :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

:offtopic: Yall I feel like this baby is killing me frfr. I haven’t been able to eat in God knows how long :crying:

damn..

ok so lets try it again.

[del] insert word [/del]

only instead of the [] use

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
      “That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________
      Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass?
      ________________________
      YES! Then left that nigga holding his Dyck! WTF?

FIXED IT FOR YOU.

@missyj that’s crazy!!! The fuggin!? That made me sad

=================

I still laugh/cry about it now. I stayed at my cousin’s house for maybe a week and a half (but they didn’t know why) I didn’t eat there at all, would babysit the kids and clean so not to be a burden. I was laying on the couch, they thought I was sleep. My cousin’s wife was talking chit about how long she gonna stay? She could at least chip in for food. I left their house and was byke to the car that day.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh why did Tony have to clean up? After they sold him a dream. Smh. Personally, I thought that whole thing was crazy.

Use these < not ] @Razz

Just Looking says:

That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________
      Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass?
      Husband said, she would have to go…

Umm Excuse me Fake Kelly Rowland, you cab outside ASHY. (I got him watching it)
      ————
      See!

Husband said, she would have to go…

Umm Excuse me Fake Kelly Rowland, you cab outside ASHY. (I got him watching it)
      _________________________

:cosign:

Then wanna catch a stank attitude too! Oh phuck naw. She was goin have to suck some dyck or sumpin.

San ah make ya dance says:

How the hell you get to get side puzz and he cant :shrugs: Shyt don’t even make sense. If I was Tony, bish would’ve had to leave or I would’ve been out the door to some other big booty ho

Gigi26 says:

———————–
      :rofl: Man I tried to run away twice, a bytch made it to the door before either my moms or pops grabbed my ass back talmbout “Where you goin, get your ass ova here” then proceeded to beat me :sad: Life wasn’t no crystal stair :no:

I tried tho :shrugs: :lol:

==========

:rofl: he sitting there awl sad. Should told him to go get a liberry card so he have chit to do

Missy I had been trying to insert the but itkeeps getting removed smh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj I swear family ain’t shyt sometimes. Bless your heart. :hug: ugh. I would of answered her ass though. And still left. Bytch

Wasting time says:

:hahaha: Listen..nigga… :rofl: You was like :wtf: Aint ask no questions! BOL!
      ==================
      Nope OTB :lol: My momma 5 foot nothing and a half.
      I just saw his hands up and her swinging in hind site. He was backed up against the cabinets and his hands was up but I had just got home from :smoke:

@OTB
      “That chick Ashley was so wrong on LHHA last night!
      _________
      Cause she wouldn’t offer Tony the ass?
      ________________________
      YES! Then left that nigga to clean up! WTF?

I didn’t get the arrangement. At first she made it seem like they all turned up together. and then it’s like :stop: only Ashley and Kaleena turn up together :huh:

And did her hubby have his beard painted on? :facepalm: Probably be messing up all the sheets in the house.

BRUH!

I was mad FOR that nigga all night!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…this site is full of hot in the azz rathcet hoes.

My lord! **gasp**

thats why you here! :kiss:

Just my Type by Chris Brown and Kid Ink plays in the background :buttshake:

—————
      Sometimes Fam aint shyt. Can’t never do a solid always looking for something when ppl need serious help

missyJ says:

I gotta go to a department lunch because the CFO is here. I needed to take my behind to Target. I still may slip off.

It just seemed to me that he couldn’t get any right then..like they needed to catch up? I didn’t get the impression that he don’t fukk her too.

VDot says:

Awwww MissyJ :hug: to you and that story. Chit had to be bad to live in your car :(

#101&102

He got all excited to wake up to two fat :buttshake: but was all sad with dropped shoulders when Ashley said nawl. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why all yall running away :crying1: I aint never tried. Runaway where/what? From food, clothes, etc :no: But never had no crazy shyt going on either

@SAN
      “How the hell you get to get side puzz and he cant Shyt don’t even make sense. If I was Tony, bish would’ve had to leave or I would’ve been out the door to some other big booty ho”

That’s what I said! My girl could have some puzzy if she wants too but I gotta be able to get that puzzy too or I get to have my own side piece.

That nigga was lookin straight retarded.

Gigi26 says:

—————————————-
      :no: She ain’t shyt.

I thought Tony went upstairs to..not to jack off! :lol:

:cell: <—Tony on with one of his BMs perhaps. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

@missyj that’s crazy!!! The fuggin!? That made me sad
      =================
      Like who does that….She said she wanted all that light skin on her chocolate.

Husband, put hands in pants….He was like this is crazy….

I KID I KID I KID :nono: :yes:

__________________________

If you have to contractually obligate a chick to wanna smash then naw, keep it.

Ugh. The Worse. And often the ones talking are the ones who don’t even have “it” . They wanna speak up on other’s chit. Like, this aint even your house. Ugh. I hate ppl.

San ah make ya dance says:

That nigga was lookin straight retarded.
      ———————-
      :crying1: how you let yo girl get her freak on and you can’t :no: He said he had something to show her friend too :rofl: A fool

And did her hubby have his beard painted on?
      ———-
      YOu know that was that shoe shiner shyt on his face :lol:

Wasting time says:

Missy I love your testimony. I know it sucks you had to go through that but it made you a stronger woman and better momma to your babies! :angel:

San ah make ya dance says:

If you have to contractually obligate a chick to wanna smash then naw, keep it.
      ———————
      :rofl: That too User, that’s why he should have the other option. Clearly ole girl aint interested in him at all

@OTB
      Naw… that face Ashley made mad it clear he wasn’t gettin no puzzy. I’ve seen that face before.

That nigga was lookin straight retarded.

He didn’t seem too hurt when they was like :peace: I think he has his own.

Just Looking says:

What made it so bad…Kalina, went out to purchase a new bed for this trick. WTH

@USER
      “I know what you mean but at the same time does a dude really want some ass that doesnt want him back? (dont answer that)

If you have to contractually obligate a chick to wanna smash then naw, keep it.

Female logic… :rofl:

—————–
      Yep and then be the ones acting like it wasn’t them, it was you that left or whatever. I got a cus like that. Thought she was gonna get me to leave with her. Naw you’se a selfish Bish I would NEVER

@OTB

I saw her face too. She seems like a lesbian. But she didn’t seem to be a stranger to him either! Like why would he assume he gonna get some if it hasn’t happ’d that way before?

San ah make ya dance says:

Im still confused on thinking they both were hitting her and finding out its just her Hit :no: Just foolery

User Friendly says:

She was way too dam familiar. Im the only one that can talk ish about my family. He shouldnt have even let her feel comfortable enough to say that. :nono:

@OTB
      “IDK. I don’t think so. Whats fukked up is signing on for some chit and switching out later imo. It seems they were fukking before he was married to Kaleena.

He didn’t seem too hurt when they was like I think he has his own.

See, when they was talkin at first, I thought they might all phuck around too. But then, the more they talked, I realized, that nigga ain’t gettin no puzzy from her.

Trust me, he never phucked her.

Momma I made it!!! says:

:newpost:

VDot says:

If you have to contractually obligate a chick to wanna smash then naw, keep it.

:lol: Pussy is the oldest commodity out there. It has more contracts thrown at it than a free agent :hahaha:

:yes: Kaleena talked real slick about it. :yes: She fooled him basically. She did say WE in her initial convos about Ashley.

When Ashley showed up.. :hahaha: She was like Holla :bye:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: THanks @Razz (lemme see if I can do this here shyt) Iwannafvck@Mansobad!!!

(sumthin telle me I missed a step) :shame:

@JustLook! I wanna see the Adventures of Teddy!!!! :waiting:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB

:rofl: after a trip to the ‘Bees or nah?

Just Looking says:

Maybe they’ll let him stand there and jack. :shrug:

odd behavior, I know there must be a Holiday Inn Express somewhere…

Every producer got a couch n the studio, there where she wold stay until her flight left in the morning. :tea:

When Ashley showed up.. :hahaha: She was like Holla :bye:
      ——————
      Hell yea :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

Iwannafvck@Mansobad<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If it don't work this time, I'm finished. Have @Man thinking somethin. :haha:

The Pearl! says:

I give up, damn.

OpinionHated says:

Maybe he has an untreated std and his d*ck is just broke

pointhimout says:

i thought this was Kenny Burns. where the hell has he been? i haven’t seen or hearad from him in a minute. slim thug will not need a pamper. when it comes to your health, the more serious it is the less likely you are to be so opened to the world about it…at least until you really know what’s going on. he pissed himself cuz he was probably drunk or high.

t.dot says:

He should try a Sacral Neuromodulator.