Meet the Cast of T.I.’s New Reality Show, ‘Sisterhood of Hip Hop’

Sisterhood of Hip Hop

Rap tycoon T.I.‘s new reality show, Sisterhood of Hip Hop, follows 5 struggling young women who dream of making it big in the music business. History tells us that the outlook for these women is bleak.

XXL magazine interviewed the ladies (and at least one lesbian) for an upcoming issue. The cast members are: Brianna Perry, Nyemiah Supreme, Diamond, Bia and Siya.

To help boost TV ratings, a star-studded list of hip hop stars will make cameo appearances in the eight completed episodes, including Pharrell, Rick Ross, Eve, Lil Jon, Irv Gotti, Tank and Travie McCoy, and more.

Sisters of Hip Hop premieres on August 12 on Oxygen.

• T.I. to English Translator
  • Photo of The Day: Tae Heckard kissing a stud lesbian
  • ‘GLEE’ singer Charice Pempengco is a lesbian
  • T.I. does not want his daughter dating someone like Chris Brown (Video)
  • Photo: XXLmag.com

Oh Boy Here we go :popcorn:

• FuturedocDonte

I actually like Diamond as a rapper :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Oh wait, so that’s not a boy to the far right :huh:

• gbellab

4 sisters and a brother right?

• Blanche Devereaux

OOOOO I loveeeee Nyemiah Supreme :popcorn:

Jacked: Feel Good Story!

Bryant Collins was traveling down a Georgia highway, on the way to fix a stranded car, when he saw something that made him do a double take.

“I had seen something out of the corner of my eye and I thought it was a baby,” Collins told 11Alive. “I just stopped and there was a baby … almost in the highway.”

Collins immediately stopped, scooped the infant into his arms and called 911 to report the discovery. “I’ve been in a lot of bad situations,” he said. “But I’ve never seen that.”

The repairman had to wait two hours for emergency personnel to make their way down Highway 72, so he soothed the crying 15-month-old the best way he knew how: with gospel music. “I turned my phone on and let her listen to some music and she calmed right down,” he said. “I know gospel music calms me down.”

Madison County Sheriff Kip Thomas says the little girl crawled 300 yards – almost a quarter mile – through the woods and onto the shoulder of the road. “Honestly that’s almost a miracle: that a 15-month-old can go that far from her house, into the woods, fall down an embankment, wind up near a major highway and really not get hurt that bad,” he said.

The girl’s father, Timothy Pickens, has been arrested and her mother may face charges as well.

As for Collins, he’s just happy that he had the opportunity to be in the right place to perhaps save this little girl’s life. He told 11Alive reporter Matt Pearl that he spent 10 years in prison for cocaine manufacturing, but has been out – and drug-free – for the past five years. “It made me feel good that I could be in society and do good,” he said. “Just as well as you can do bad, you can do good, you know?”

Who said that was Breezy? :eyeroll: :crying1: :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Let me guess the bulldagger named Supreme? Like for Supreme donut eater? :pizza:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:offtopic: Man white folks be telling all they biz! Sitting next to this table of them and I know EVERYTHING about their households. This one man going in about his wife. But he is doing it so calm like it’s nothing. Saying she tricked him bc he thought she was cool when they were dating… No he realized she a snob, doesn’t cook and he hates her family. The women at the table like Then they are fueling the fire adding their opinions revving him up. He is about to be divorced. One of the ladies old too. Now she know better. Old heffa :lol:

I kinda love that fishbone and Dye-mons purpah hair! :thankyou:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

So Ya’ll saying Diddy wouldn’t sign the release so Babs Bunny could do it? :rofl:

• Beta

Hmmmm

Who said that was Breezy? :eyeroll: :crying1: :hahaha:
      :waves: @ OTBEY

Hey Gal :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

*fights air* Who said this was a CB post?

JLO said Chris Brown :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh wait, so that’s not a boy to the far right :huh:
      ———–

gbellab says:

4 sisters and a brother right?

4 women and a confused wannabe Chris Brown lesbian. :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Oh so they not a group? :dead: They sure are coordinated like they might be one. All of them look like they bathed. That’s a positive :yes:
      Chris Brown tho? :lol:

@VDOT – It was Teddy. :yes:

==============

I just came from the LIE-BERRY on my lunch break. An “older” dude asking for help next to me was looking for books on relationships and being a better husband :lol: I thought it was tew cute. His wife musta got after him like :rules: I ain’t gon be foolin witchu Gene. You better shape up or ship out.

Great story. God is good. :heart:

missyJ says:

I hope not. That girl :scared: me.

I watched Diamond on The Breakfast Club the other day. I think I like her. Her hair was cute on the show. She said Gucci Mane slapped Scrappy for rolling up :blunt: in front of him. And she wouldn’t spit on Mama Dee if she was on fire :rofl:

• Just Looking

Praise God! Now that’s testimony!

Hope he don’t go party. :kona:

• Who Dat

Gone head Glass Shard (Diamond)

Lawd :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

When your police friend asks for your last name :eek: :nono: :bite: Now our text convo dies.. :nono:

• kamadiva

@Missy J – great story…glad he was there! As for the parents…SMH!

:facepalm: I’m done with reality shows. I’ll get the cliff notes from the Roses!

• Such A F’n Lady

Harpo, who dez women??? :huh:

Chris Brown lesbian

*scrolls up* :dead: :rofl:

Teddy is a damn fool :hahaha: Reminds me of the ratchet bear from It’s TED :yes: Probably smoke and drank to put up with it’s mama .

FuturedocDonte says:

I actually like Diamond as a rapper

That chick a step up from Rasheedah :nono: Hell Iggy azz better than that chick

• Who Dat

I just came from the LIE-BERRY on my lunch break. An “older” dude asking for help next to me was looking for books on relationships and being a better husband I thought it was tew cute. His wife musta got after him like I ain’t gon be foolin witchu Gene. You better shape up or ship out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mr. Gene and Ms. Iola better sat they old azzes down and grow old(er)together

• CaliYoruba

@MisTaken :rofl: That is soooo true. I know everybody’s business at my job. Down to cheating, divorces, medications b/c the husband EMOTIONALLY cheated, one chick is paying child support to her husband b/c her own mom testified against her in divorce court. They tell ALL of their business and always wonder why I dont answer their questions about MY business LOL

• Who Dat

The cast members are: Brianna Perry, Nyemiah Supreme, Diamond, Bia and Siya.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which one is the baby bulldagger?

Females need to stick to singing. Who buys female rap albums? :shrugs:

This chit won’t last half a season. They might cancel it in the middle of an episode. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

MsT, the people at my old job thought I was anti-social because I didn’t share much about my personal life. When they asked about Honey Dip or Lil Butter (met them at the company picnic), my standard reply was, “They’re fine.”

Your coworker better not let y’all gas him up. His wife might put a sign on his eye that reads, “Closed for the weekend.” :box:

:dead:

@CALI
      “one chick is paying child support to her husband b/c her own mom testified against her in divorce court”

:eek:
      I need a full detailed story!
      :popcorn:

Holly lew yur! :lol:

missyJ says:

So Ya’ll saying Diddy wouldn’t sign the release so Babs Bunny could do it?

:facepalm: po Babs. Puffy should at least play Making Da Band on Revolt. just for shyts and giggles. that show was hilarious example of what not to do. never ever walk to Juniors for no cheesecake and expect a nigga to respect you. :lol:

I like Diamond’s hair too. this is that white safety clip outfit that yall made fun of. ol mean asses.

Females need to stick to singing. Who buys female rap albums? :shrugs:

I would buy a missy Elliot or Esther dean album yesterday. Eve too. Fox back in the day. :huh: You so sexist. @ALLmen :no:

• Who Dat

this is that white safety clip outfit that yall made fun of. ol mean asses.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they was so mean to Broken Mirror that day. :no:

I’m over Hip hop :shrugs: overit !

Mr. Gene and Ms. Iola better sat they old azzes down and grow old(er)together

========

I glanced over at his ring and it was sparkly fresh so I’m wondering if he was newly married like nah she ain’t getting away :chase:

________

I thought that too but hopping not..cause why she re-wearing or maybe its the same shoot..I like Diamond so no shade.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

My husband just called me and he said while he was walking back into the office one of the secretaries was like “you could’ve asked your secretary and me if we were hungry before you went and got your lunch! What am I supposed to do for lunch now?” He said he was like “oh my bad I had no idea” and walked off. He was like that was random they think I am an ATM or the lunch man here?
      I said no the hoe trying to be slick and if you had bought her lunch that would’ve been an opening. Also if you had brought here lunch I would’ve been up there like :waiting: Where is ______ at? the. When she answered I would have :sissy clawed: her face off :blink: He was like yea… :thinking: come to think of it she do be extra and telling me she likes my suits, tie, etc. I was like ummmm hmmm. :rofl: :rolleyes: He know she throwing it at him

Same one. Hopefully that’s one day. White separate’s are not expensive. :no:

===================

I tell just enough to my ONE coworker to see how she do with it. Plus that makes her tell me all her business cause she think we frens nah

@OTB
      “Females need to stick to singing. Who buys female rap albums?

I would buy a missy Elliot or Esther dean album yesterday. Eve too. Fox back in the day. You so sexist. @ALLmen
      ________________________

Ok. But who buys rap albums? Answer: MEN

How many men goin buy a female rap album unless that bytch full of “features” from dudes? Answer: FEW

How many females buy rap albums? Answer: FEW

These chicks need to stop wasting record labels time and resources with this chit. If they wild it might make for a good show but they ain’t goin sell no records.

Holly lew yur! :lol:
      This my only outlet. Don’t tell family, co-workers or close friends. Thankfully I have not to get thrown in my face this week. Family are cruel…co-workers are the worse.

Unfortunately you can tell alot about co-workers….Time they are in and out of office. How they function completely their tasks.

We got two addicts here…Meth and coke. The meth head got sores everywhere and often works in her car. FA REAL

This does not include the alcoholics, or the bath room convos I here

He know she throwing it at him

:tea:

• VDot

TI said he initially got this show for Cartoon Doug (aka Iggy) and her azz was like :stop: ION want it :nono: So now we’re left with Nicki Nonaj, Aaliyah wanna be, Right Eye, Glass Cutter and CB the Lesbian (l to r).

@OTBEY – DId you meet Teddy :hi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I owned Melissa Elliot (who is also a singer)
      Eve
      Kim
      Fox
      The first piece of music I EVER OWNED? Hot Cool and Vicious. Salt N Pepa 1986/87 out this bish. Told yall I played THE MRUSIC off that tape. :listen: << Spinderella

Lauryn Hill could be considered a female rapper no? Cause that is what she mostly did Fugees first album (Blunted). Everybody in here probably owned Miseducation. She aint sing a note on Lost Ones until 2 minutes into the dag on song :nun:

• User Friendly

When your police friend asks for your last name Now our text convo dies..

:nono: I tried to date a cop ONCE. that nigga was crazier than any hood dude I know. never again. never.

• OutsidetheBox

I wont even give you the satisfaction :lol: Missy Elliot mustve sold all those albums to men. Youre right.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

This my only outlet. Don’t tell family, co-workers or close friends.
      ============
      :preach: Even though y’all forever bringing up old stuff.

He know she throwing it at him

————-

And then you got the folks that assume every male/female interactions is somebody trying to get on.

I went to drinks with my coworkers. I was being friendly to the waiter “Please/Thank you/smile” (hello he sees my food before I do). The men at the table like so you gonna give him your number :huh: um no fool. That’s called being polite…

He know she throwing it at him

:rofl: Looks like you may need to start showing up for lunch and chit :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I owned Melissa Elliot (who is also a singer)
      Eve
      Kim
      Fox

Dubb :shrug: We aint finna do that with him. It aint our fault he don't have the education.

If women rappers were non existent Music labels wouldn't waste their time. This is why he is in finance and not entertainment. He'd have us all looking first at talentless simps like Kim K or Karate Catcha.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Oh yea I am very non descriptive with my personal biz also. I have asters how to say a lot without saying nothing. They think they know me but are always like on where do you live again? What does your husband do? How many kids do you have? Cause I say stuff like the boy child and the girls… :lol: or when they ask where I love I say north of here. They say what area? I say I am not sure I don’t get out much :grin:

_________________________

hell, all of us wanna give Man the pussi RET NAH and dont even know it until he tells us. :rofl:

=============
      Honey Dip used to be SEW oblivious. He’s gotten better over the years though. Apparently, I need to brush up on my identification skills :facepalm:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

missyJ says:

Like when I ask a woman a question and she manages to fit her husband or boyfriend into her response — as if I asked her about her husband or boyfriend. :rollseyes:

__________________________

so they just gonna pull the plug and be like nevermind. :haha: that would be some funny stuff.

_________________________
      Fukk I was thinking :confused: On a whim chit. He was funny, nice compliments.. :shrug: But that has dissolved into :huh: too frequent texting and kinda invasive questions/requests..I was tryna do something different..and my homegirl was hating so I was more determined to talk to him.. :facepalm: peer pressha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She wants you to know and remma she is strick-ly here for dyck.

=============

Now y’all gon make me hafta tell my bizness.

I was in DC walking down the street and a cop was parked and we chatted up for a bit. I did not tell him what hotel we were staying at but gave him my number. This dude shows up at the hotel, calls me and says look out your window. He was sitting outside.

Then later me and my girl were going to go out but she was staying in Waldorf, by the time I picked her up it was too late. He’s like I’ll drive you guys. I’m like no, I don’t wanna have to drive her back Waldorf. He’s like I can drive her there then take you back to the hotel. Called me day and night for weeks.

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: Yessssss! A dude will see you chatting somebody up and talk to you MONTHS later and say I saw you kicking it with so and so.. :confused: Sir..thats conversation..like this…we aint got to be intending.. :no:

:hahaha: :yes:

• ShadeQueen46

im so over reality tv if it aint RHOA, LA Hair, or R&B Divas i dont care about it! other than that my tv is on LMN or Tv One.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

She wants you to know and remma she is strick-ly here for dyck.

This is why I stopped talking to females unless they’re in a strip club. :coffee:

============
      :eek: Like….he followed you? I think I have always steered clear of cops because they would know how to clean up or contaminate a crime scene. I need to stop watching too much Investigation Discovery.

• Wasting time

XXL magazine interviewed the ladies (and at least one lesbian) ================
      So um … Lesbians are different from ladies?

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: Damn sho you right. He been telling me that I’m stalking him for months now :rofl:

Im a little offended that he thinks I wouldn’t have found him and had him on bended knee by now if I was truly stalking him :blink: Tuh. Fukk he thought.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

come to think of it she do be extra and telling me she likes my suits, tie, etc. I was like ummmm hmmm. He know she throwing it at him

================

Awww I say things like that and would make the same comment as a joke to my male (and female) coworkers. The whole office prolly thing I’m some sort of bi-secks-uall Hoe. Be :gossip: y’all know missyJ bof ways, watch out if she say she like yo tie or skirt.

@OTBEY – You don’t have to do Teddy like that. :rolleyes:

prior to saying I DO….

My then boyfriend director (a woman) pushed tied cherry stems on napkin in his direction, once on a business trip.

She has since him photos of herself while on vaca

She happens to be married, but her and her husband don’t live to together, because HER SOROR tells all her business

So you have to tell you business your “friends” will

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@V: Girl I would have to drive through multiple counties to do a pop up :lol: Be tired in the car everyday like :steer: :cuss:
      But it’s good to be flirted with. Let’s you know you still got it. I had to say something to him though so he could know eye was checking for him and would *steps byke from the keyboard and let’s my arms fly* :sissy claw: for his love.
      @OTB: Yea sometimes men can be some obtuse about these things. I have never been wrong about my tips to him in the past. He used to be like :rolleyes: Now he’s like yea you were right :oops: Now me on the other hand. I know when someone is and I try to play it off and act like I don’t. Husband be like you don’t see buddy all in your face???? I be like nah :eek:

• VDot

I don’t know why, but this just tickled me :rofl: What’s your preferred style of dress Auntie? They know you like the ladies off first meeting? :popcorn:

• User Friendly

This is why I stopped talking to females unless they’re in a strip club.

:rofl: Stay Classy, Sandy. :thumbsup:

strip club goers are usually more fun though, in my experience. everybody is just trying to have a good time as opposed to regular clubs.

Like….he followed you?

============

That’s the thing I don’t know. I was on foot and he was in a cruiser. Would’ve been hard not to notice a police car slowly creeping behind me. Plus this was a large hotel with street parking on all four sides. How did he know which room I was in to be parked on my side so I could see him? :no: First and last experience with a cop

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

:kona:

• VDot

:yes: Same here. I tried to tell him if I wanted to :hump: he would have known. I don’t need to go through channel, take me to the source :eek:

Buttercup says:

============
      ++++++++++++++++
      Buttercup – Please recuse yourself from hotel convos. :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Buttercup – Please recuse yourself from hotel convos.
      ========
      If you don’t git away from here :chase: :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Wasting time says:

XXL magazine interviewed the ladies (and at least one lesbian) ================
      So um … Lesbians are different from ladies?

You know what I meant. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

The catch is, they tell you about the ones they don’t like. :lol: :hahaha: bastards. Be like this chick keep saying stuff to me.. :confused:

• kamadiva

@Sandra – you can’t be asking a chic if she wants her donut glazed and not get that response back (iffin she ain’t buying what u sellin) :ROFL:

@USER
      “Sometimes they are clueless until you tell them. In fact I read a study that says most us of humans don’t know when we are being flirted with.
      _________________________

____________________________

Not all of yall. But a good bit. V-Dot, OTB, Diva, Jenie, prolly got a few more but it’s definitely some of yall. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Now y’all gon make me hafta tell my bizness.

:eek: See… I said “I don’t fish” he said “You can watch me..”

What kinda type a ass bullchit :nono: :hahaha:

===========
      Yeah, I would’ve been a little spooked.

________
      LA HAir and R&B Divas are so wack. Arent we glad there is more than one choice. :buggrin:

• kamadiva

I use to “hook-up” with a cop (during my wild oats days)…he thought I liked it rough…so I had to let it go! I’m too light for u to be trying leave some marks… :nono:

Never got out of pocket on the stalk tip though!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

<<always knows when a chick offerin up that puzz on the slick.

• Beta

:blink:

all cops are crazy. I thought women knew that. :huh:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

kamadiva says:

My question is as innocuous as, “Can you give me the directions to…? And she will respond, “Well my husband usually takes I-95 south to…”

• Momma I made it!!!

yall still talking about co workers….how come everyone in the company know that my coworker has money problems and now who she :hunching: she tell it all. Im almost at the point of telling her I dont care STFU :cuss:

@OTBEY – You don’t have to do Teddy like that. :rolleyes:

prior to saying I DO….

She has since him photos of herself while on vaca

So you have to tell you business your “friends” will

Teddy :hahaha:

Ohh la la cherry stems…that’s some straight up chit right there! Like if you don’t know I want you to pop it after that.. :shrug:

*adds cherries to shopping list*

I got some cherry :titties: pasties I wore ONCE aww man I couldn’t get them bitches off for nothing without screamingggg in pain. :rofl: I will try the fruit.

• Wasting time

Gone head Glass Shard (Diamond)
      ————————-
      :chase: :chase:

• GellySammich

Cop turned his siren on trying to flirt with me. Heart jumped out ofy chest… could taste metal and everything I got so nervous. :rolleyes: Nicca that ain’t the heart fluttering I’m going for when flirting. FOH

==========
      :lol: I had to let him know early on that it is his responsibility to respect our relationship, because outsiders couldn’t give 2 shyts in a rat’s azz. He’s supposed to nip it in the bud. Only one has been so aggressive for me to get wind of it :coffee:

He thought I was exaggerating about his building being riddled with swingers until one dude straight up asked us to participate in a foursome with dude and his wife :hahaha:

I got some cherry :titties: pasties I wore ONCE

:blink: You still got em? :winky:

@SANDRA
      “you can’t be asking a chic if she wants her donut glazed and not get that response back (iffin she ain’t buying what u sellin)

__________________________________

I get that sometimes too Sandra. Or something like that.

Me: “Good Morning.” :D
      Her: “No thanks.” :coffee:

I don’t know what be wrong with some of these hoes. :shrugs:

____________________________

How was it? :popcorn:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I can ask a bish, “Is the sky blue?” and she will respond, “My boyfriend thinks it is.” :|

• Just Looking

I’ve heard story after story about crazy cops….

Last year, A cop beat his side chic up over a side baby.

• User Friendly

:lol: ouch! they say you have to put gauze on underneath. I hv been watching drag queen tutorials trying to learn how to tape mines down for backless outfits.

• OutsidetheBox

Tell em baby. :yes: And him with the balls of Hay-soos acting like he would turn either of us down. :hahaha:

What are you doing for your born day? :love:

@Sandra and Man – ya’ll have the “Chester” look in yall eyes! :blink: :ROFL:

How was it? :popcorn:
      ========
      I’m the baby and was the only girl-child in the house growing up. I do not like to share :nono:

• Momma I made it!!!

==============================

• OutsidetheBox

Never got out of pocket on the stalk tip though!
      ________

That you know of Kama! That you KNOW OF. :eek: :hide:

• Milky

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

<<always knows when a chick offerin up that puzz on the slick.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:ido: :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Just like Missy said. Run of the mill blog convo has turned into wanting to give you nookie. :hahaha: :phew: GIT. :hahaha:

@SANDRA
      “ya’ll have the “Chester” look in yall eyes!”~ Kamadiva

:ban:
      :ban:
      :ban:

• kamadiva

Never got out of pocket on the stalk tip though!
      ________

That you know of Kama! That you KNOW OF. :eek: :hide:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Come to think of it…he now works in the Federal building across from my office! :scared:

@OTB

I see you. :eek:
      Ok… you right. You don’t wanna give me the puzz. :coffee:

What are you doing for your born day? :love:

:kiss:

King Bey and her special guest are in town the day before :dance: and then BBQ on the actual day :cheer:

And you?

DAYYYYUMMMMM – Man you wanna :ban: me? :facepalm:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

4 women and a confused wannabe Chris Brown lesbian.

STAWWWP!!! :rofl:

• Wasting time

Buttercup – Please recuse yourself from hotel convos. :hug:
      ===============================
      Yo!
      I just :dead: :ghost: and :bounce: at the same damn time !

Shid :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Husband be like you don’t see buddy all in your face????

This line is in the Manual. :rofl: :rofl: :heart: Be looking at you like So you just gone keep flirting byke??

And all you doing is *small smile* :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

:cheer: Pat Riley just reveals what’s been long-rumored. “Savannah’s gonna have a little baby girl.”

:woohoo:
      :woot: congrats to the James CLAN!

kamadiva says:

___________________________

Did yall play cops and robbers? Use the handcuffs? Batons? Mace? Tell me more :popcorn:

• GellySammich

:lol: oh Milky. So dedicated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am officially dead. Right now. @Aroth…. raise 9yoDub to the best of your ability :dead:

_________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :heart: :kiss: Like wtf I am dead on the floor at you tasting metal :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:hug: Bey. Vannah can’t hold a candle to you, babe.

:popcorn:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO TI Huxtable up top :tea:

Me: “Good Morning.” :D
      Her: “No thanks.”

==============

Cause I bet you was showing all yo byke teef

• luVn_liFe…

Buttercup says: :hug: Bey. Vannah can’t hold a candle to you, babe.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      She already Know, she just missed being mrs.DBJ by a hair :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

I get that sometimes too Sandra. Or something like that.

Me: “Good Morning.” :D
      Her: “No thanks.” :coffee:

I don’t know what be wrong with some of these hoes. :shrugs:

:rofl: :rofl: I have read a bunch of stories and comments from men who are always saying BLACK WOMEN ARE RUDE AND NASTY. We never speak or say thank you..always turning our lips up lik somebody WANT YA.. so me tryna be super save a hoe takes it upon myself to acknowledge these butt hurt niggas in these streets.

:phew: Let me just say you cant do that with everybody! Folks is crazy and persistent!

• Wasting time

========================================

I’m guilty of this only because I’m a natural flirt; It is not a conscience thing at all. I also like to talk :lol: I’ll talk to you on line at the DMV; supermarket ANY Where !! I also talk dude ish sports, wrap, air maxes :lol: I have to make sure and through “my husband” in there every once in a while

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:dead: at these comments.
      @Missy: Oh I don’t think giving compliments is flirting at all :nono: I tell at least one person a day (mainly women) something honest and positive about them. I know the difference. When the hubby was leaving out for a meeting a moment ago I heard a lot of giggling and he said “no I am out for the rest of the afternoon” then the female voice was like “ok then well you can make up not bringing me lunch by bringing me breakfast” He was like “ummmm I can ask my wife to make some extra for you if you’d like?” (this was after I peeped him to the flirt) he said old girl was mad and was like “nahhh I don’t wanna create extra work for your WIFE” :rolleyes:

• DYmondgurl

congrats to the James CLAN!

———-

Omurgawd! Someone check on gabby …she gona be in vitro in 5,4,3,2 ..

Aaawww :woot: for baby girls
      :hug: hey LuvN!

• OutsidetheBox

:think: !!! Well I’ll be damned. I can see that being the solution!

Are you a DD or smaller? I have actually, actually found one of those adhesive backless bras that fits/lifts/supports. It was 36from macy’s and it can “be worn up to this many times..” I have been wearing it all summer. You should look for one! Pink boxes lingerie section.

• GellySammich

Hey Babe! :kiss: Since you ain’t get at me about a fascinator :rolleyes: I’m making one myself :bite: wish me luck

BY.A.HAIR. :eek: Best believe it. :( :brokenheart:

*retreats to the corner to self inflict pain*

VDot says:

kamadiva says:

___________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nah…just cuz I said you could pull my hair..or apply a lil pressure to my neck (no chokehold) and :spank: my ass while :hump: from the back…he thought I wanted a :chase: like I stole something or try to suck all over my neck and back….I ain’t got no time for you leaving marks. I might’ve been on to the next one a few days later. Don’t have time for the :shocked:

:bounce: GEllY :happy: <-me&babygurlgellY :lol:

What's up woman!??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Do you say it in your honest K.Michelle voice????

I like yo shoes.

:kiss:

And you?

:cheer: OMGeee that’s nice! *stank face* :hug:

Gotti tomm, beach sat, springs on actual day.

I wanna see King Bey and her guest. :| Such is life.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Let me just say you cant do that with everybody! Folks is crazy and persistent!
      ===========
      You ain’t never lied. Dudes in my hometown act like they’ve never seen an average looking girl

:scared: <——dudes peeping through the aisles at Home Depot and Wal-Mart. They even have the nerve to blow the horn at the train track. Am I supposed to roll down my window and converse for the next 3 minutes? Give you my number because the train is loud? :smack:

• luVn_liFe…

I was in Boynton beach today, my hometown. AT THE PLANNING\ZONING Office.

Ran into a guy I knew who was a friend of a friend of a friend.
      :facepalm:

LORT he was so loud and ignorant I was completely embarrassed :ashamed:

He said to me, so I see ur married NAH.
      Yes I said.
      THEN….
      :oops:

@MISSY J
      “Me: “Good Morning.”
      Her: “No thanks.”

==============

Cause I bet you was showing all yo byke teef

:nono:

Only person ever seen my back teef is my dentist and my momma!

*reads kamadiva’s post 3 more times* :popcorn:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Buttercup – Please recuse yourself from hotel convos.
      ========
      I SWUR I didn’t want to laugh :tape: :crying1:

@BUTTERCUP
      “They even have the nerve to blow the horn at the train track. Am I supposed to roll down my window and converse for the next 3 minutes? Give you my number because the train is loud? ”

Um… yes. That’s exactly what you should do.
      :eek:

• User Friendly

!!! Well I’ll be damned. I can see that being the solution!

I see those all the time but my :boobs: are ornery and belligerent and they like to fight :karate:

I can see myself now walking around town thinking Im doing the dam thing and dudes thinking I “like-like” them because my titty is waving hello :waves:

I wear a 32F, girl :ashamed:

• OutsidetheBox

I am 100% sure it will be the bee’s knees! I mustve missed this! What you need one for? I actually do have one…its black with some blackish green feathers and the netting. Clips to your head, really cute. :yes: I wear it to fune’s tho.. :lol:

• Jdore

So that’s not Chris Brown on the far right????

• luVn_liFe…

He AXED if hubby was YT :blink: Peculiar Question but that’s who he is;igNAANNT! auughh.

I said WHy Yes He is! why would U ask?

MAYNE this FOOL jumped out of his seat; a CRACKER, U MARRIED A CRACKER??!!
      I sweater4gawd I was SO Embarrassed; the employees at the City of Boynton Beach Know me well, they were looking at me clutching ther pearls
      :facepalm:

*lets air in collar* Alright then. :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

He was like “ummmm I can ask my wife to make some extra for you if you’d like?”

===========

You had him pull the move Sandy gets thrown awl the time… My wife thinks the sky is blue :rofl:

I do have to be careful though because I talk to anybody everywhere and I’m always smiling and naturally playful and it can be miscontrued. Now if dude woulda hit me with the my wife can I would’ve have answered back “okay, french toast or pancakes, those travel well and I’ll be sure to give you a thank you note for her.”

• OutsidetheBox

So that’s not Chris Brown on the far right????

:rofl: :rofl: :chase:

• Who Dat

peeping through the aisles at Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some random tried to holla this morning at the gas station. FIRST of all you looked 25. I aint a cougar…yet. :coffee: Second of all its early in the morning and you DONT look like you going to work. You off today? You work 2nd shift and aint gotta go in til 3 p.m.? :shrug:

And FINALLY he had THREE car seats lined the hell up in his backseat.
      NOPE. :stop:

You have a GOOD fawkin day young man. :steer:

• ShadeQueen46

————————-
      @OutsidetheBox

Not to me those people actually have talent & its not that much drama. trust me, i only watch the shat bc there’s nothing else to look at.

:rofl: faREAL CB :rofl: :rofl:
      Im just shocked it’s a SHE :eek:

• GellySammich

User you tried double sided tape? (ain’t read the whole convo.) it worked for me once upon a time when I was young and pretty. *sigh*

• OutsidetheBox

The train tracks :wail: :wail: I cannot stand that blowing in traffic chit..you want me to stop? Pull over? :huh: Don't you watch the news bruh :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Um… yes. That’s exactly what you should do.
      ===========
      Real talk, Man. Are you serious? I could be on the interstate and the driver of an 18 wheeler will honk and :biggrin: What are they hoping to gain from that? Do some women actually react to that?

• Who Dat

So that’s not Chris Brown on the far right????
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      doppelgänger

• User Friendly

And FINALLY he had THREE car seats lined the hell up in his backseat.
      NOPE.

You have a GOOD fawkin day young man.

:nono: thats toooooooooo many people in pampers.

^^^^^^^^
      Do you say it in your honest K.Michelle voice????
      ———
      Well there was this one lady who gets on my nerves here and she was all in my face like blah blah blah blah blah :cell: so I was like oh Susie I meant to tell you the other day I loved you hair straight. It made you look so much younger!! She was like really?? :winky: Then later on I saw her over by another person like do you think my curly hair makes me look old? :confused:
      Don’t mess with me :tea:

• Who Dat

when I was young and pretty
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You will always be 16 to us @Gelly :hug:

==========

See I was talking to my friend’s friend the other day (a dude). He said he always gets roped in by ho3s and he needs help. So I ask him where you meet thses ladies? He says everywhere Gas station :holdup: if you holla let me get yo number at a girl at the gas station and she gives it to you she’s a hoe :lol:

See the way yo male pride set up ypu think you deserve every number you ax for. But if she don’t know you, you haven’t done chit to prove yo’self and she gives you her number she’s a ho3 adding you to her team. He was like :eek: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that makes so much sense :smack:

I wear a 32F, girl :ashamed:

:rofl: :rofl: UF I straight fukking hollered! Yo little bitty ass is stacked! :heart: Tape it is.

• Wasting time

And FINALLY he had THREE car seats lined the hell up in his backseat.
      NOPE. :stop:
      ================
      :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

MAYNE this FOOL jumped out of his seat; a CRACKER, U MARRIED A CRACKER??!!
      ============
      :hahaha: This sounds just like the knuckle heads around here.

• luVn_liFe…

Isnt that the same color hair and Outfit diamond had on when SANDRITA posted on her that she was filming a video.
      Remember with the BIG GREEN clothes pin?

• DYmondgurl

MAYNE this FOOL jumped out of his seat; a CRACKER, U MARRIED A CRACKER??!!
      I sweater4gawd I was SO Embarrassed
      ———–

Can you pass him awf as a homeless crazy? :hide: if ppl start :gossip:

• GellySammich

Fascinator cuz I’m starting an annual tea party for baby girl. :love: no good reason cept to have some kinda girly tradition.

• OutsidetheBox

a CRACKER, U MARRIED A CRACKER??!!

:dead: You should’ve said he was “Spanish” LMAOOOO. Sounds like he already KNEW who you were married to anyway. Talking to your friend of a friend of a friend of his friend prolly! :rofl: :casket:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

And FINALLY he had THREE car seats lined the hell up in his backseat.
      NOPE. :stop:
      ===========
      :ghost: Ain’t no telling how many he has that no longer require car seats.

MaYne Butter I was SEW emBURessed. :smack:

@OutsidetheBox

Ohhhhh you don’t LIKE the drama :blink: ?? Maybe you have a full life already? My life is boring …I live vicariously although I wouldn’t last a day on teevee what with my propensity to violence.. :ashamed:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

AYNE this FOOL jumped out of his seat; a CRACKER, U MARRIED A CRACKER??!!
      —————-
      It’s a lot of ignorance in that area…. A lot of ratchet. But not you of course!!!! Nucca you made it :grin:

You will always be 16 to us @Gelly :hug:

Except to me cause I don’t got Chester eyes like Mayne and Sandra..

Thanks Dubb. :hug: But my tits say fuk yo 16 :crying:

Can you pass him awf as a homeless crazy? :hide: if ppl start :gossip:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I really DONT KNOW HIM LIKE THAT :eek: he said Its been almost 20 YEARS since I SEENT Yew

Don’t mess with me :tea:

NICE NASTY :rofl: :rofl:

GellySammich says:

I have been looking for wide double sided tape but all I see is the slim kind. any suggestions? the man at Staples asked what I need it for. I said, a big project that Im working on :ashamed:

I wanna know what Chrisy had on when she went out with Jim Jones that one time with a backless dress. her joints are LARGE. she gave me hope.

• Who Dat

Yes to the car seats but not eem that…your azz cant afford a BIGGER VEHICLE? You got them babies rubbin elbows in the backseat like that? Nigga getcho LIFE. And the lives of your obviously growing brood AS WELL.

:nono:

Good fawkin day :crying1: young man

:eek: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that makes so much sense :smack:

:hahaha: You gave the man the gospel. God bless ya :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

I know I’m all late & chit trying to do these folks work fo I go on vacay; but if we picking folks I pick the girl with the purpa hair and lipstank and I know yall done said the one on the end look like the bulldyke of the group. Bye.

@Gelly – Imma Grown woman! LOL But on the :scared:

I had a tea party for my lil Diva’s 3rd b-day..got lil hats for the girls and crafted netting and flowers on them! They loved them! But since I have a ton of man chillen in my fam, they got fedoras! They all had to dress up…it was really cute!!! I’m trying to plan her 5th now (I got 8 months dream up something).

Thanks Dubb. But my tits say fuk yo 16
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I done seen some young gals with gravity-challenged titties. :yes:

:love: I love it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

See the way yo male pride set up ypu think you deserve every number you ax for. But if she don’t know you, you haven’t done chit to prove yo’self and she gives you her number she’s a ho3 adding you to her team. He was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that makes so much sense
      __________________________

:eek:
      so now I gotta pay for the phone number or she a hoe? She couldn’t just think a nigga handsome and charming and chit? :think:

• GellySammich

I got mine from the costume store User. Figured they might have some strong stuff there for the queens that tape their chest up creating cleavage for their shows.

• OutsidetheBox

I got tearssss cause you know right now he telling ppl he, “ran into luvie and sure enough she married a crakka ass crakka..” :crying1:

#downsouth
      #Florida
      #GunShineState
      #SawthemofftheUS

• VDot

Gotti tomm, beach sat, springs on actual day.

********************

:heart: Gotti

One of my morning songs :whistle:

Tell yo bish I said fugggggggggg…..ME

Azz up Face down :bootyshake: , one night only, I’m from out of town
      Pound new rules, we ain’t waitin’ on it :nono:
      and if that pussci good
      We spend cake on it :yes:

Nobody had the worse office mate cept for FAYLA…MRS. Billionaire WhiP

Hometown locals don’t change! He know you! :rofl:

• User Friendly

I done seen some young gals with gravity-challenged titties.
      ____________________________

at my son’s award ceremony yesterday. my goodness those young girls had menopause bodies! FUPA and the whole kit and kaboodle. they must be putting monsanto in the similac too. my son was breastfed. I dont know if he is ready to tangle with their big ass vortexes. :smh:

:eek: :yes: :thumbsup:

• GellySammich

Kama this one is no boys allowed. I think my mom is gonna make my little brother be the butler though. :rofl: he hates me so much for this idea.

============
      I was leaving an event last week and a dude asked me out on a date after chatting all of 5 minutes. I politely said, “No thank you.”

Dude then asked me why. ” :sideeye: It’s really none of your business, but it could be a number of things. Maybe I don’t like that shirt and tie combination. Maybe I loathe your wire-frame glasses. Maybe I abhor the cologne you’re wearing. Or maybe I don’t oblige the advances of every man who asks me out :shrug:

Nobody had the worse office mate cept for FAYLA…MRS. Billionaire WhiP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Add in Aroth and the office mate that look like female Family Guy. One who she talked about yesterday

GellySammich says:

EUREKA! you may be on to something. let me call my gay boyfriend and ask him.

________________________

Maaaaannnnn a truck driver did that to me one day. I look over and the Perv got a sign in the window talmabout “Let me see your panties” :eek:

• GellySammich

Big vortex though :hahaha: you people are so stupid sometimes

@BUTTERCUP
      So what you told him?

Stop frontin VD :rolleyes: you let him

• kamadiva

@Gelly – I found some very expensive teacups to give as favors to the girls online (like less than $3 each for cup and saucer) let me know if you want the site. It should be fun!

But…throw your lil bro some $$ he may be ok wit it!

My son hates when I do an event, he knows he gotta work..no excuses!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

see thats why I say hoes come in handy. hoes are fun. these “lady” types have too many dam rules. :rolleyes:

I met my son’s father at the library in college and thats the worse nigga I know :rofl: gimme a gas station nigga any day. shiiiiiiiiiiiit

@V DOT

You don’t show him the panties after he do all that? :blink:

=============
      :rofl: :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

I know exactly what you talking about too. She was looking good. No sag no bag. :heart:

Have you tried the $$$ bras? the backless/lowback..where the strap wraps around your waist and/or your neck, .i.e. halter-ish?

===============

:facepalm:

I hate why question. Depending on my mood I may actually explain myself or say something rude. It’s usually rude :tea:

@VDot – I’ve gotten that too..but not a sign! :stare:

I showed him my .45 instead! He moved over a lane! :shrug:

Hometown locals don’t change! He know you! :rofl:
      ~~~~~~~~
      LMAOOOOO EYE Know :facepalm:

~
      ~
      ~
      ~MisTaken Cheddup, I aint make it, if Im still running into the locals :eek:

• Just Looking

My old boss breath was so bad, I had having his door closed to speak to him and he looked like Jabba Da Hut…

Plus one day he had the nerve to tell me that his office was liking somebody and he “hit that thang”

Lost all respect for him… :cry:

He would send me e-mails about my hair, and what I wore.

So what you told him?
      =========
      Everything between the quotation marks. Don’t forget the side eye either.

@USER
      “so now I gotta pay for the phone number or she a hoe? She couldn’t just think a nigga handsome and charming and chit?

I met my son’s father at the library in college and thats the worse nigga I know gimme a gas station nigga any day. shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Exactly! Hoes know off rip if they goin phuck a dude or not. So she know if she goin phuck if its at the gas station, library or whatever. :shrugs:

• MzTisch

VDot says:

________________________

^^^^^^^^^^

Or you have your skirt hiked up a lil bit while :steer: and you look up and the truck driver looking down like :-D

Can’t een drive comfortable………smdh.

• OutsidetheBox

but if we picking folks I pick

:rofl: :rofl: Grl you sound like my kids :rofl:

GellySammich says:

Stop frontin VD :rolleyes: you let him

If you wanted to see ‘em, all you had to do was email me. I would’ve sent you a pic :eyeroll:

• kamadiva

@MissyJ – I hate when dudes tell me to SMILE. NUCCA….you don’t know me..I could already be smiling. And why I gotta show u my back teef?

• Wasting time

I showed him my .45 instead! He moved over a lane!
      ==============================
      :ghost:

@V DOT
      You don’t show him the panties after he do all that? :blink:

:hailnaw: Nucca you gotta follow me to the gas station and then ask. Have some manners. TUH!

===========
      I don’t understand the why question. I’ve said no, and I’m not going to change my mind, so what does knowing why matter?

• OutsidetheBox

She couldn’t just think a nigga handsome and charming and chit? :think:

:dead: He said this in his Gucci Mane voice..cause a nigga charming and handsome.. :dead:

Prove it :waiting:

• luVn_liFe…

kamadiva says: – I hate when dudes tell me to SMILE.NUCCA….you don’t know me..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :facepalm:
      That’s How EYE FELT WheN BIG WORM SAID TO ME HEY TAKE OFF UR SHADES! I thank EYE NO YEW
      :ashamed:

• VDot

He would send me e-mails about my hair, and what I wore.

You know it’s sexual harassment if he’s not attractive….opps, I mean unwanted/uncomfortable :lol:

:heart: Gotti

One of my morning songs :whistle:

Tell yo bish I said fugggggggggg…..ME

Azz up Face down :bootyshake: , one night only, I’m from out of town
      Pound new rules, we ain’t waitin’ on it :nono:
      and if that pussci good
      We spend cake on it :yes:

Cot damn that’s a good waker! I don’t have him on there! *adds to playlist*

:buttshake: :buttshake: Its all white so Im wearing Black. Fukk them. :smoke:

This must be the last post today :cry:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@OTB: one of my husband’s people just posted a picture of somebody child (relative I am sure) talking about “dis 2 many da*n beads in her hur” I SWEATERGAWD the baby had SEW MANNIE BEADS you could not even see her face or hair. And they was big and rainbow colored. I was like what :wtf: kind of WIC government assistance sized beads is this. I saved the picture to my phone. If I had your number I’d send it to you. They some other type of way down there :no: :hahaha:

• Wasting time

what does knowing why matter?
      =========================
      My boy said he likes to know just in case it is something he can approve on for the next woman he approaches.

• GellySammich

Diva give him some money for what? His mama already said he gotta do it so :shrug:
      But no she’s only 4m so it will only be family. :lol: she don’t have friends yet

GellySammich says:

Prove it :waiting:

See what I’m saying OTB, CB was right – these chicks ain’t loyal. Only loyal on is me Bay, only me.

Besides, I don’t know your email address :waiting:

• Just Looking

Yea, @ VDOT….I would stay at the EEOC office. Who got time for that. I came and went as I pleased. So I put up with it.

:shame: he lost his job a couple of months ago. KARMA, KISMET, PAYBACK IS A BISH

• User Friendly

I had one but I broke it :ashamed: I couldnt get the back fastened so I fastned the hooks first and tried to slide it on and well……its broke. :confused: I still have it but its only like two hooks left.

:facepalm: …OTB wants me so bad. :facepalm:

~~~~~~
      :rofl: Down where MisTAKE?

=========
      Or to stop looking so mean :rolleyes: Then they see my real mean face.

• User Friendly

kamadiva says: – I hate when dudes tell me to SMILE.NUCCA….you don’t know me..

this really grinds my gears.

• GellySammich

Oooohhh I’m loyal. I came in this thang talmbout what’s best for the compound. This only enhances the harmony :grill:

=============
      I’m not the one for offering constructive criticism :no: If it’s that serious, hire a matchmaker.

Im surprised Sandrita didn’t post SRB sonogram yet

Wasting time says:

what does knowing why matter?
      =========================

thats respectable but if its something really bad I might lie anyway.

• GellySammich

:crying1: usta keep a lil girl and would take all the beads out of her hair every time she came over. Her mama would be so mad but I ain’t care cuz I once touched the side of her head and ended up with a whole braid in my hand. She doesn’t visit any more. :( Had to repeat kindergarten though. :( i hate her mom.
      Excuse the slight free fontin but I just got mad all over again. :cuss:

===============
      But Gelly, she had to “comb” her hair so that she wouldn’t look unkempt and thrown away :sarcasm:

Luvie: 305 and Cherry Hill :grill:

=============

:lol: One time this dude tells me to smile. I spoke through clenched teeth “My jaw’s wired shut”, he turned all types of red. Apologizing, then I BOL and told him see you never know why somebody is looking the way they do so be careful.

===================

I’m bout to watch Hitch tonight, mattafact

Cherry Hill :grill:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :eek: lorT

• GellySammich

What good does it do to LOOK good at school if you can’t even get the alphabet right?! And she’s such a smart cute little girl. Could really be something. Now she gonna be striving to stand out to some wrapper at the strip club. :facepalm:

I’m bout to watch Hitch tonight, mattafact
      ==========
      I still :heart: that corny movie. The scene where he had the allergic reaction gets me every time.

• Wasting time

I once touched the side of her head and ended up with a whole braid in my hand.
      ===================================
      Poor baby :sad:

• kamadiva

I’m out Good people….head to the beach for a wedding that is already making me :facepalm:

:newpost:

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

@Missy :I am going to use that one :rofl: I hate that lame line. The other day I was :steer: and I came to a light. I was smiling because I heard something funny on the radio… dude next to me was motioning roll down the window. I thought he needed directions and I did :smack: silly me. He was like see how we vibing right now? I was like excuse me? He said you was smiling when I pulled up… I can keep that smile on your face all the time pretty brown eyes :grin: I was like no thank you but God Bless you and hit the gas. He tried to catch me at the next light but I kept staring straight ahead like :eek: How awkward.

kamadiva says:

I’m out Good people….head to the beach for a wedding that is already making me

this time of day? :shocked: hope them mosquitoes dont eat you alive. bring some OFF!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The one in the middle looks like one of those corpses who are put on display at the funerals in New Orleans.

• DYmondgurl

Sandra did you see that article on the Huff that basically says Iggy saved TI song :tea:

• OpinionHated

Diamond stay trying to come up – I’m sorry other than the whack azz verse on Luda’s my chick remix what has this I used to phuck solja boy bird chest azz bish done….. I just can’t with all these stupid shows and stupid hoes…I’m all hoed out…..

I’m sitting here with my mouth open after reading that they “display” corpses in New Orleans… jesus lord have mercy…… what folks do walk up and say yes I want the dead pattern D color scheme…..

• Lady_L