Memo: Insufficient Evidence to Charge Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick

Miami-Dade police have concluded there is insufficient evidence to charge NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick with rape.

According to a memo obtained by The NY Post, Kaepernick’s female accuser ranted and raved hysterically about the devil the night police responded to a 911 call at a Miami hotel.

The memo states Kaepernick’s accuser was extremely agitated and had to be “heavily sedated” before being transported to a hospital.

When she awakened from her stupor the next day, the woman told police she couldn’t recall anything from the night she partied with Kaepernick and two other NFL players at the Viceroy Hotel.

From the NY Post:

In fact, the memo by Assistant State Attorney Laura Adams described the woman as incoherent when police and fire-rescue officers responded to 911 calls to the room at the Viceroy Hotel. She had to be sedated in order to be taken to the hospital, where she was temporarily involuntarily committed for her own safety, the memo says.

“When she heard the officers’ voices, the complainant started screaming incoherently about Jesus and devils,” Adams wrote.
A hotel security officer told police that when he arrived at the room, the woman began praying, “asking God to forgive her of her sins” and began screaming in words the security officer couldn’t understand, according to the memo. She banged her head against the walls and started kicking uncontrollably.

At the hospital, doctors noted that she was “severely agitated” and appeared to be in an altered mental state, although no evidence of drugs beyond marijuana were detected in her system, Adams wrote. The woman had told police she and the three players had drinks and smoked marijuana earlier in the night. READ MORE

• 49ers Defeat Atlanta Falcons to win Beyonce tickets
  • Colin Kaepernick Investigated for Possible Sexual Assault
  • Reebok Drops Rick Ross Over ‘Rape Rap’ Lyrics

64 Responses to “Memo: Insufficient Evidence to Charge Colin Kaepernick”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Juanita Bynum coulda translated. If she types in tongues on Facebook she coulda told them what ole girl was saying.

free says:

darren sharper might walk too….

sochlo504 says:

I’m still wondering who this young lady is? I’ve heard rumors but I don’t like to gossip…

VDot says:

:blink: That’s some exorcist type sh*t. No wonder they :cell: to get her up out of there. They were like :hailnaw: this bish gots to go.

:headphone:

Bish, don’t kill my vibe :no:

Free,

I guess when you rape someone who’s hoein it cancels the rape out, huh? :thinking: Not talmbout this cat, per se, but ummmmmm hopefully he’ll learn to leave the hoes alone, but nah, he a pro-baller :shrug:

Wasting time says:

We heard the 911 tape and read the transcripts; she may have had a bad reaction to the :smoke: and I’m sure they did a kit at the hospital.

OpinionHated says:

So basically another bish who degraded herself then had second thoughts so she cry rape – I hate bishes who make false rape charges – and i’m sorry that dude up there could not touch me he looks the ghey…..and diseased his skin ain’t right…

Well, whatcha gone do #3? :eek:

Just Looking says:

So ashamed, a couple times when me and mista was done. Remember calling Jesus, Lawd and Ewwwwrmagawhd

Never called the Devil or Police.

It could have just been good Sesss

:kona:

He looks like a 6 yr old in the face :lol:

It sounds like she has a history of psychological problems. She probably had a psychological break and couldn’t remember anything because she was sedated.

sochlo504 says:

______________________________

:blink: but you on here though! :rofl:
      :hi: now spill it! :waiting:

VicKaLiCious says:

This bish needed a exorcism not some dack. Lmao

Gigi26 says:

:no: This type of shyt trivializes rape cases..for real.

I hope he’s learned his lesson…

Prolly didn’t cuz he’s a HOE ASS KAPPA! :rollseyes:

Tuscan Sam looking mutt

gbellab says:

So basically Pound Puppy- Teyanna Taylor dropped the charges.. :hide:

sochlo504 says:

done told yall about posting about what you aint gonna post about :waiting:

Wasting time says:

I take back my above statement. After reading “more” I’ve come to the conclusion that she is bad chit crazy and that all parties involved did the right thing.

Never called the Devil or Police.

____________________________

:rofl: Please GO! :rofl:

he look like he may be some kin to Barbara Streisand by the way his big ass nose is making him look crosseyed.

VDot says:

Prolly didn’t cuz he’s a HOE ASS KAPPA! :rollseyes:
      Tuscan Sam looking mutt

:dead: :casket:

VDot says:

Prolly didn’t cuz he’s a HOE ASS KAPPA! :rollseyes:
      Tuscan Sam looking mutt

:dead: :casket:

VDot says:

Remember calling Jesus, Lawd and Ewwwwrmagawhd
      Never called the Devil or Police.

:fistbump: :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

Welp, that didn’t go at all like I thought that would and probably backfired. Honey Dip thinks that I’m not telling the whole story. Stupid of me, I let dude come to my hotel room :facepalm: because he said he needed to have a workspace (he doesn’t have any furniture or internet in his place yet) for about 30 minutes. Then, I walked on his back because he asked me to Why must I be so naive!

Oh well, things would’ve been worse if Honey Dip found out later or in some other way.

@User, yall having ****tails in the office today or nah? :think:

VDot says:

:facepalm: Butter. You should have :tape:
      You ain’t say nothing about no back walking tho :huh: Were clothes on or off? :waiting:

free says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Free,

*********************************

one case has been dropped and two are left pending. however two of the chicks in one of the remaining cases had other men's DNA in their cooch. the jury ain't got time for all that.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, At least your conscious is clear. :hugs: Yeen tell us bout the hotel though!

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl: She started asking for forgiveness for her THOT activities she don’t even remember, someone gave shorty a bad batch

Then, I walked on his back because he asked me to Why must I be so naive!
      ___________________________

:tape:
      *tries to get Jesus and Mama Butter on 3-way* :cell: cause we need to pray :pray: for dis girl :no:
      :ghost:

Wasting time says:

Butter I missed the convo but just from what you just said I would have told you to keep it on the inside and if it ever came out play it off like I didn’t think much of it and didn’t think you would too. You secure in your man hood and I know I don’t have to coddle you.

The Pearl! says:

@DTTS and VDot….since the blog has voted, looks like I’m doin some fuggun tonight! (Did I say I’ve got tomorrow off?) :shame: Sounds like I was tryinta convince myself I might not take the dack, huh? :bounce:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@User, yall having ****tails in the office today or nah

dont I wish. only thing Im sipping on is tea with manuka honey :lol: my boss is out at meetings all day and I have even less to do than normal. you can tell, huh? :ashamed:

SOTHERNGRL says:

darren sharper might walk too…
      ************************
      He just might because some of those stories that the women told did not add up. Chit one of em had 2 types of semen on her. Ion know what is up with that type of chit.

free says:

Buttercup says: Then, I walked on his back because he asked me to Why must I be so naive!

****************************

one more post, and buttercup will finally reveal the finale.

sassyshe says:

Sounds like she was smoking synthetic marijuana as well as regular as synthetic marijuana is known to cause psychotic breaks but they are not detectable in the system

Buttercup says:

Were clothes on or off?
      ========
      ON! I’m not interested in dude in the least bit. Honey Dip has every right to be skeptical. I shouldn’t have allowed him to come in my room. If Honey Dip told me the same thing, I would have questions. Either way, I had to say something.

Free, just throwing this out there, you think these guys ‘go after’ the loose one that they see fuggin everyone in the room? :shrug:
      ========================
      Buttercup :hug: ION the back story BUT Don’t tell folks nothing EVER :no: UNLESS it can be proven Otherwise It’s just someone’s word against My Truth :tea:

Gigi26 says:

————————————
      I’m a be real with you. You shouldn’t have told him shyt numnber one cuz a dude knows how niggas operate PERIOD.

2. You shouldn’t have let him in the room, cuz niggas try this shyt all the time. Butter boo, how was he WORKING prior to you contacting/reaching out to him? Exactly, let his ass continue to work in that same manner.

3. Walking on his back?! Chile no :no:

Sorry but you’ll have to chuck it up to you being honest but ole buddy tryin to run game on you. Be careful and CUT HIM OFF NOW if your relationship with HONEY DIP means anything. Ole boy is a SNAKE.

free says:

one case has been dropped and two are left pending. however two of the chicks in one of the remaining cases had other men’s DNA in their cooch. the jury ain’t got time for all that.
      __________________________________________

but don’t say nothing bad about them cause they have a right to stuff as many in there as they can fit, but that shouldn’t reflect negatively on them in any way. stop hatin and stop clocking her cooch. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

who was it that just said something about :hunching: multiple ppl all in the same day? :think:

Buttercup says:

I can’t even laugh right now. I did some stupid shyt. This is an example of my being nice is to my detriment.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Welp, that didn’t go at all like I thought that would and probably backfired. Honey Dip thinks that I’m not telling the whole story. Stupid of me, I let dude come to my hotel room because he said he needed to have a workspace (he doesn’t have any furniture or internet in his place yet) for about 30 minutes. Then, I walked on his back because he asked me to Why must I be so naive!
      ******************************
      I really hate to say I told you so but we told you not to say nothing. @Aroth told you the chit was go backfire. Its gonna be alright.

one more post, and buttercup will finally reveal the finale.

:tea:

you know you done fukked up right (detective from menace II society voice)

one more post, and buttercup will finally reveal the finale.

____________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

…..

@User, yes, it’s painfully obvious, hence, my side hurtin :rofl:

I told yall “yall don’t listen” :lol:

except if its one of them Man size 3.5 vienna sausage thangs. that only counts as half so you are entitled to another one. :thumbsup: <—if its this big you can get another one without altering your hoe-fax report.

Buttercup, dear, just get ready for THIS situation to get thrown all the ways around, and BROUGHT UP whentheefuggever :yes:

You got some damage control to do IMB, you need to see him IMB (agane) :tea:

VDot says:

:listen: Birthday Sex :cheer: :lol:

Wasting time says:

===================================
      Butter boo.
      Do not beat yourself up over this. You messed up and you told him and you know where you went wrong. HD know your heart and know how you are and if dude said he needed help you were going to help him. All jokes aside you did the right thing by telling him and when you dead the ole friend maybe do it on 3 way or in a email or something where HD can hear/see and know that you just got caught up but committed. HD is going to be in his feelings cause y’all aren’t in the same state and now here this come but at the end of the day he knows where your heart is.

free says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: Free, just throwing this out there, you think these guys ‘go after’ the loose one that they see fuggin everyone in the room?

************************

yes, "crime" of opportunity.

KayCeiSoul says:

Nah I’m around LTL if anyone speaks freight and logistics j/k

by missyJ on Jun 12, 2014 at 1:40 pm

***********************************

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

***********************************

Hey y’all :waves:

WHERE IS MISSYJ!? :rofl:
      You know I speak logistics right? Guuuuuuurl! Smh.

:wail: @ Nancy. Just :wail:

looks like I’m doin some fuggun tonight!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :woot: :waves: <–banner says Go Pearl GO!
      *cues TTT Anniversary* :whistle:

VDot says:

one more post, and buttercup will finally reveal the finale.

:newpost: one in the pink, two in the stink

I can speak Logistics too :lol:

:hug: KC

User Friendly says:

:newpost: one in the pink, two in the stink

:dead:
      How you gonna try to get us up there, with THOSE words :rofl:

Buttercup says:

:lol: y’all ain’t shyt!!! Laugh at my pain :wail: It’ll be aiiiiight. Honey Dip said he appreciates my telling him. I can tell that his disappointment has shifted from me to dude. I didn’t have to tell Honey Dip anything (especially the walking on the back part), but I told him because I try to be as transparent as possible. He knows he’s shared things with me that I only talk about when he brings it up. I could’ve very easily taken what happened to the grave.

OpinionHated says:

Buttercup says:

—————————-
      this sounds like one of those “I tripped and fell on a **** story” I wouldn’t believe you either….