Morning Java: TEA Served Steaming Hot

Morning TEA

It’s been a while but my west coast connection has some HOT TEA for you this morning! I initially hit her up to confirm the wild rumors that rapper The Game separated from his wife, Tiffany, because he found out she was involved in a torrid lesbian relationship with a Miami Basketball Wife who shall not be named at this time. Read her answer after the break.

The TEA is steaming hot! So please sip with caution!

From my west coast connect:

“I heard that also. I can’t verify it because I don’t run in the same circles as those ladies, but I would not be surprised. I got some tea for you. Love & Hip-Hop LA is premiering this fall (Sept 2014) and Miss Joie the video vixen and baby mother of Bow Wow is going to be dating Yung Berg, who I heard is a ghostwriter for Nicki Minaj. I heard Miss Joie was a mic chaser, but damn she went from Bow Wow, to Hitboy (produced Jay-Z & Kanye’s “N*ggas In Paris”) and now Yung Burg! You would think homegirl had a career like Christina Milian and needed to sex these guys for a hit record, but no she’s just a recording studio THOT! There will be much more foolishness with this LA franchise, bigger names than the ATL and NY franchises and more personal drama among the cast.”

• Meet the Cast of VH1?s Love & Hip-Hop: Los Angeles
  • Afternoon TEA! Mona Scott Young Casting for ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Spin Off Series in Houston, LA and New Orleans
  • Bow Wow ordered to pay child support; failed to disclose new job with BET
  • Is Roc Nation Grooming Rita Ora To Be Bigger Than Rihanna?

65 Responses to “Morning Java: TEA Served Steaming Hot”

:tea:
      I like the tangy in it :D

Carrington says:

Jackie Christie is the lesbian.

aRoTh says:

And The Shame, oops I mean The Game and his “wife” are involved in this tea how? :shrug:

Nice pant suit up top, tho. :shrug: :thumbsup: :tea:

aRoTh says:

:hi: @Luvn

VDot says:

:shrug: :goodpost:

These hoes ain’t loyal. :lol: Naw but forreal, that’s what groupies do, move from one to next.

I wanna know who Tiffany was creeping with :waiting: Probably Laura Govan. She looks like she likes to :lick:

VicKaLiCious says:

Duh it’s tami roman

zurishay says:

The rumor was Tami and Tiffney were an item. I dont believe it tho…old news.

iscream says:

Tami Roman already denied her and Tiffany are lovers.

who cares about Bow Wow baby mama. I’m sure all this will come out on the show. I was looking at those pics like who?

CHICKEN HEADZ WILL ALWAYS EXIST!!

VDot says:

Probably Laura Govan. She looks like she likes to

She wasn’t in the Miami cast. Good try though. :D

iscream says:

Tami Roman already denied her and Tiffany are lovers.

Oh… Ok… Well enjoy the rest of the TEA. :D

When does this show air? :tea: must be pretty soon

I can see that with Tami though :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@V-DOT when all this foolsihness first broke out with The Game and Tiffany they were saying that it was Tami Roman.

hell_on_heels says:

I’m going to pass…I’m bout tired of this common day “Black Face” entertainment! Morning Roses

aRoTh says:

:cosign: alladis LOL

lexdiamonz says:

I thought i was Suzy

she is KNOWN to be GAY for PAY

FuturedocDonte says:

Who in the entire fugg is young berg? :huh: ain’t he the one that got his chain took? Everybody doing webcam videos with his chain on :haha:

In more important news
      :offtopic: (if anyone cares) Remi out of jail….
      ———-
      :in the deepest Rachel Jeantel Voice I got:
      YESSSSSSSSSSSIRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :thankyou:

lexdiamonz says:

*it*

SummerBaby says:

I like those pants she has on.

aRoTh says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I can see that with Tami though

I could see her bullyin’ the poosay.

I know this may sound crazy but some ppl just :hunching: because they like :hunching: & :hunching: is fun

everybody needs a hobby, chile :tea:

missyJ says:

I think Suzy over anybody!

(if anyone cares) Remi out of jail….

:ido:

Hoepfuly the acting will be better on this show :tea: cause lawd

Blaq Mamba says:

:newbie:

Good morning Roses!! :hi:

Crimsontide says:

I like her pants suit…that’s all I got.

I don’t care about Berg, pros or Game’s marriage.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Isn’t this the same dude that said he had something against women of darker complexion? :thinks:

If so, Ion give one chit about his pank-lip having azz. :coffee:

BadNewzBiddy says:

Tiffany and Tammi Roman are lesbians!
      That is not “tea” chiiile…(lol)
      Their most recent TV appearance together was on Hollywood Exes (VH1)
      When Drea, [R. Kelly's ex], had a birthday party, Tami and Tiffany were both there “together” and sitting awfully close, the camera caught them a few times. If that’s just Tiffany’s “friend”, why they so secretive about their “friendship”?

I have a question for the blog. Do you or would you eat expired meat from this past thanksgiving? what about from last june?

what if you were homeless/hungry?

I did some volunteer work at a food distribution center recently and they told us that anything that was expired within a year was still good…as long as it wasnt green or busted open. we are talking about meat here, no other kind of food. meat!

I felt conflicted. like when Florida Evans came home with that pot roast on Good Times and everybody got the runs. :no:

most of the meat was donated at thanksgiving time but some of it was older.

iscream says:

The new tea is J Lo is dating her bodyguard. She has a thing for the help. Must be a power issue.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Mornin’ all! :waves:

SummerBaby says:

I think all of these folks need to stay off reality tv. The Game & his chick were fine until they got a show.

libra80sbaby says:

This is considered STEAMING HOT TEA?!! :shrugs: Now elaborate on that Tiffny lesbo situation and THAT would be considered HOT :tea:

VDot says:

zurishay says:

The rumor was Tami and Tiffney were an item. I dont believe it tho…old news.

ewwwwww :lol:

SummerBaby says:

I dont think they ever been fine. :smh:

iscream says:

Women can’t be friends? I’ve seen both of them publicly say they were bff’s :shrug: and if we saw them on Hollywood Ex are they really hiding?

Blaq Mamba says:

Good morning Roses!!

hey new booty :hi:

now answer my question(s) :waiting:

SummerBaby says:

I dont think they ever been fine.
      —————
      :rofl: You’re probably right, but at least we didn’t have to hear about it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Who in the entire fugg is young berg? ain’t he the one that got his chain took? Everybody doing webcam videos with his chain on

In more important news
      (if anyone cares) Remi out of jail….
      ———-
      :in the deepest Rachel Jeantel Voice I got:
      YESSSSSSSSSSSIRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

————-
      I just want you to know I died. Does anyone know what Young Berg sings? And YES REMI IS OUT!!!! :buttshake:

Such A F’n Lady says:

__________________________

I think he said he doesnt like “dark butts”. The image of green-newborn baby butts comes to mind. I have never heard the term “dark butt”. it just sounds dumb.

VDot says:

Is this meat that has been in the freezer?

missyJ says:

=========

That’s because she’s always been the lesser in her relationships, somebody giving her a hand out and a hand up. She just giving back to the community

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The rumor was Tami and Tiffney were an item. I dont believe it tho…old news.
      —————–
      Tami could not get anywhere near my cooch. Period. No thanks.

yes, VDOT. it was all frozen. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can someone get the newbies a welcome packet please? Thank you

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

wait…did i read right??? yung berg ghostwrites for nicki? #icant

VDot says:

Hmmmm….I’m picky with food/expiration dates on food, so I personally probably wouldn’t. But I DEFINITELY know people who would think nothing of it and eat it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

wait…did i read right??? yung berg ghostwrites for nicki? #icant
      ———
      I’m not shocked. Most of these people have a ghostwriter. (quick flashback, yall rememeber that show on PBS?) The dude with the big ass teeth that was on LAHHNY, with the forever crying gf? He was a ghostwriter for Kanye. Lil Wayne had Gillie da Kid. Diddy has someone (duhh)

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

wow, ok…no wonder i couldn’t use my screen name from when i posted on shesahomewrecker on here, such a f’n lady is taken, exactly how i wrote it and all…great minds :)

VDot says:

:newpost: on the Royal Knowles

Just Looking says:

Good Morning Family – Yeah, one of the Roses talk about this a couple of months back…

Nosey Rosey DTTS

DTTS said, that Tami ate her cat box up and vice versa.

SummerBaby says:

wait…did i read right??? yung berg ghostwrites for nicki? #icant
      ——————-
      I also heard that her boyfriend ghost writes for her

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

wait…did i read right??? yung berg ghostwrites for nicki? #icant
      ———

***********

nah, boo, i get that part…but what i don’t get was, yung berg had them flows??? really?!? maybe a song here and there, but come onnnnnn

VDot says:

I agree… I’m the same way … my parents always trying to hand me old azz food …… chile read the expiration date and be like :shock: but I take it anyways and toss that shyt without them knowing :tea: my tummy is not a garbage disposal …. but some people figure homeless folks are hungry anyways so it shouldn’t matter :shrugs: they lucky to be getting that <<<< not my way of thinking :nono: but you will be surprised

coco creamy says:

Whats a THOT :scared: I really dont know :kona:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

SummerBaby says:

wait…did i read right??? yung berg ghostwrites for nicki? #icant
      ——————-
      I also heard that her boyfriend ghost writes for her

*********
      heard that also…that’s more believable for some reason

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Oh, excuse me…..hello good ppl of sandra rose…im NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS…i’m really light skinned w/a grey background as you can see in my profile pic…i like long walks on the blogs and long talks in the comment sections..i be so faserious when i say some things, but most ppl think i’m jokin fa whatever reason…so hopefully you guys will make my blogging experience as great as my lurking experience…and with that being said…..happy blogging my new ex best friends :)

ShadeQueen46 says:

will Mona Scott just go away already? i cant stand that piece of isht woman! :mad:

OpinionHated says:

Carrington says:

Jackie Christie is the lesbian.

—————————————
      and her husband is the ghey

SoNastyandSoRude says:

its tammy… game said something to her on instagram a long time ago

Atypical says:

You know Game already blasted Tami about her love of fish patties. It was a whole “thing” on instagram and Tami denied it. :yawn: at this story w young berg. Im more interested in Princess Love. You know she used to be part of Floyd Mayweather’s stable amd now #snickers she’s dating Ray J… Im sure she has a ton of juicy stories.

2 Pingbacks