Morning Wood: Alexander Masson

Alexander Masson

Ladies, today’s Morning Wood Gallery might get you fired. Click the link with caution.

A loyal reader writes:

Alexander Masson (born Jan 1, 1993) is a French Colombian male model with amazing presence. This year, Alexander made his second appearance in a Jennifer Lopez video, for her song “I Luh Ya Papi”. This further cemented his standing as one of the most recognizable and in-demand newcomers. Alexander’s immaculately maintained hairstyle of “locs”, toned physique, and easy ability to go from “adorably boyish” to “smoldering” are all factors in him being a sought after face in the industry.

Alexander was born in Arlington, VA and moved to France, where he lived for six years before returning to the United States. After graduating from high school with a high 3.7 GPA, Alexander decided not to attend college, but instead pursue his career in the modeling industry. In 2013, Alexander booked his first modeling gig in Jennifer Lopez “Adrenalina” music video where he played the role of a drummer. He left such a lasting impression that Jennifer Lopez recommended him being cast in her new music video, “I Luh Ya Papi”.

Alexander’s advice to aspiring models: “If it’s your passion, don’t give up. Take the necessary steps to ensure your success.”

Instagram: @MassonAlex

• Morning Wood: Trenton
  • Morning Woods: Aaron and Trevor
  • Morning Wood: Byron Bullock
  • Morning Wood: Brett Sterling

127 Responses to “Morning Wood: Alexander Masson”

zurishay says:

No thank you. Hes an infant. And he looks closer to whyte than anything. Not my type.

missyJ says:

Ion like what he doin bout that head but everything else…………
      :phew: chile

Damn he young :no: If his print was bigger I’d let him :coffee:

missyJ says:

His bulge is as uinderwhelming as that hair :tea: He can be a short suit model tho

:blink:

zurishay says:

and BOTH his nipples are pierced. ewwww :vomit:

San ah make ya dance says:

Interesting :eek:

San :happy:

Hershey says:

No worries, he doesn’t want shyt to do with a woman no way :tea: I suspect he’s more into what I like, menssss.

San ah make ya dance says:

I aint never seen twist dreads

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Smonae

Smonae says:

When it comes to fine azz men in sports soccer wins hands down :yes:
      Beckem aint got ish on some of them and he sexy as hell

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: Not really into to light skinnded men

San ah make ya dance says:

After graduating from high school with a high 3.7 GPA,
      —————

datsmdubya2u says:

Him 20 barely smh….. very pretty tho

BostonBabe says:

No worries, he doesn’t want shyt to do with a woman no way I suspect he’s more into what I like, menssss
      ———————————

:cosign:

BullSweetness says:

I don’t like that hair he has about the chest area… :sad: it’s bothering me

Well, if’n someone finds a Unicorn, I WANNA RIDE THAT BISH! ALl over town! :cuss:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      DUmb shatt we say on a Friday :cry1: :hahaha:

:ghost:
      —————-
      On Topic: Oh no :tea:

DTTS get my breasts outcho phone :chase: :dead: :rotfl:

I am not here for Blonde Predator

@SANDRA Why did you remove the pic of him and his buddy posing together.
      THAT
      IS NOT A GOOD LOOK
      :nono:

:mad: Yall should not be lusting on Jesus :kona:

#fatherforgiveme :ashamed:

datsmdubya2u says:

Way a mint :stop: a tampon will make a bigger print than what dis dude got.. he’s still purty but ain’t workin with nuffin…

Since Beyoncé is the last unicorn that’s who she’ll see? Something wrong with you..
      by OutsidetheBox on Jun 27, 2014 at 11:24 am
      —————-
      *pulls my shades down* :cool:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

DTTS get my breasts outcho phone :chase: :dead: :rotfl:

I KNOW! My face! Like Uhhhhh ummmmm what?! :blink: Next subject. later :steer:

:dead:

At least you had on clothes :eek: :hahaha:

Oh the pic is still there, STILL him standing there with dude with just his undies and boots on hair pulled up like that :blink:

:nono: NO SIR

But he’s 12.. :peek: :hide:

French Colombian
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like really? You just had to be exotical. Making chit up.

I blame this here ish on French Montana.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

by OutsidetheBox on Jun 27, 2014 at 11:24 am
      —————-
      *pulls my shades down* :cool:

:rules: See #21
      #callingcobbsnow :yes: <—pursed :chickenhead: lips :rofl:

He natural light skinned Jesus? :cryjng1:
      He look like he a pale Slim Goody. Maybe he got words of wisdom for us too?

OpinionHated says:

ALL male models look ghey as heck to me – I just can’t – plus he light bright – I like dark chocolate……..

datsmdubya2u says:

French Colombian
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like really? You just had to be exotical. Making chit up.

I blame this here ish on French Montana.

________________________

:cosign: French Colombian… :rofl: the texture of dem dreads say “Nigra”

THis cat probably overdoes the pronunciation of his last name, with his mouth all circled saying MasssON :rofl: :rofl:

Eye yam naught moved by yt reggae heysus :shrug: but he’s a fit specimen and good luck on your career young lad

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say whet, he just graduated in 2011

:cool: :hahaha:

With all these JLo crediks on his resume he must be gay.

Just clicked on the pics. No he knot posing in pannies with a high ponytail crying1: FOH Craig

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

He natural light skinned Jesus? :crying1:
      He look like he a pale Slim Goody. Maybe he got words of wisdom for us too?
      ———–
      Maybe SR can draw up a Teardrop Tat and mark up his neck with some bullshatt, then whet, what else he need?! :popcorn:

Did we(yall) ever hear the voice of the prison model cat? :rofl:

After graduating from high school with a high 3.7 GPA,
      —————

:hahaha: ESOL? Cause that’s just more B’s than As. :lol:

Smonae says:

“tampon will make a bigger print than what dis dude got”

He still going thru puberty, he might get a lil bigger :hahaha:

missyJ says:

I the only one ain’t worried bout his age? Them young ones you can teach and mold. MMM be ready to learn :yes:

VDot says:

:goodpost:

I’d bust him down :yes:

Wait, high school? How old is this lil nigga? *does math* Oh, 21. Yeah that’ll work :yes: And not just the tip :tea:

adorably boyish
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      HE ONLY TWENTY ONE! Fugg! I got a bank acount older than him.

Imma claim French Cuban :yes:
      It wouldn’t be “a lie” per se :rofl: :rofl:

ION care how many kegels u do that thang gone stay falling out :hahaha:

VDot says:

a tampon will make a bigger print than what dis dude got..

:thinking: He may be a grower, not a shower. You can be surprised sometimes :yes:

*opens boxers, up*
      :huh: That’s it?
      *a lil play*
      :blink: Ok, nevermind :jack:

He still going thru puberty, he might get a lil bigger :hahaha:
      :stop: Do Not get Man going, with “his stats” and ish :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

With all these JLo crediks on his resume he must be gay.

_________________________

:dead:

The Pearl! says:

Welp. He is beautiful. Bless his lil embryonic heart!

Smonae says: ION care how many kegels u do that thang gone stay falling out :hahaha:
      ~~~~
      :ghost:

I caint with yall today :bye: I’ll bbl :rofl:

He still going thru puberty, he might get a lil bigger
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I told @Aroth this YESTERDAY. THIS dude can still see a fawkin pedatrician!

FDA has officially pushed the age of adolescence to 21. Used to be it stopped at 19 but they seeing kids still having major growth spurts beyond that.

:ha: Yall lusting after teen Jesus :kona:

#fatherforgivemeagane :ashamed: :kona:

VDot says:

I aint never seen twist dreads

:lol: he did a two stranded twist? He want ‘em to look like –> :lolsign:

I should not be this crunk when 3-6 Mafia “Popping my collar” came on the radio. I knew I don’t know nothing about that life :hahaha: I am sew hard in my black work pumps and green dress :dead: I got out the car and my car was still playing it.. This man in a suit looked at me like :blink: I smiled and was like :winky:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hahaha: ESOL? Cause that’s just more B’s than As. :lol:
      —————–
      Exactly. Why they added that in there, WHY?

he did a two stranded twist?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Nukka gonna undo em and have a twist out FO YO AZZ.

VDot says:

No he knot posing in pannies with a high ponytail crying1: FOH Craig

_______________________________________

:rofl: He said they make him look bigger :crying:

Taken 3-6 can get ya going :yes:

I caint with yall today :bye: I’ll bbl :rofl:

Whatcha doing tonight? Preacher mayne dinner? :popcorn:
      AND better YET, whatcha wearing? :popcorn:

Ladies, today’s Morning Wood Gallery might get you fired
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I cant with his azz smizing in pic three.

missyJ says:

y’all ain’t right fo draggin him this way :mad:

CAM Must be kicking his self for letting this on e slip thru his grasp

Taken 3-6 can get ya going

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I listen to “Who Run It” at least twice a week. :yes: Everybody should.

Smonae says:

Sandy can we get some morning wood post on some of these soccer players, we wanna analyze peen prints bigger than a tampon tuday

:thankyou:

The Pearl! says:

ION care how many kegels u do that thang gone stay falling out :hahaha:

:hurl: Carvel selling Nutella ice cream starting Monday

With all these JLo crediks on his resume he must be gay.

_________________________
      :ghost:
      He say he got next :lol: He gon play boyfren

DYmondgurl says:

he can get a e-hump from me :hunching:

y’all ain’t right fo draggin him this way
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WAIT. Let me find out this is YOU.

“A loyal reader writes…”

MissyJ…is you the one who sent in Powder Jr/Blonde Ambition?

:chase:

:yawn: what ELse U GOT SANDRITA ~ Im trying to do the right thang and stay at this office til 3

Smonae says:

Who run it, bout to pull this up on Spotifly
      Mia X & Gangster boo too while I’m at it :headphone:

Mia X ~ YES!
      We don’t care if the party don’t stop
      Got nothing but time so let the beat knock pop
      Bangin’ to the east
      Shakin’ it to the west
      Throw it up northside
      And the south gonna handle the rest
      :danban1: :danban:

missyJ says:

WAIT. Let me find out this is YOU.

“A loyal reader writes…”

MissyJ…is you the one who sent in Powder Jr/Blonde Ambition?

================

:rofl: It twernt me I swear. I can just recognize untapped potential. I’ll never be hard on Cam agayne. Y’all bishes is rude! (well I’m lying Imma drag Cam next contribution right witchall) But still………

luVn_liFe… says:

:yawn: what ELse U GOT SANDRITA

SHe is probably looking at the :pc: like these heffas :eek: here :smack:
      Never satisfied :chase:

Maybe she she give free Reign of the blog to Kdub, like she did Man that day :wink: Kdub will find and Post theee Biggest Most Beatifullist Duck EVER :yes: I’m sure of it *chortles*

BRB Imma do so work, so I can cut out early :bye:

He said they make him look bigger
      ———
      I am crying real tears. His diddy (if he got one :eek: ) probably so shamed right now like this MF always did like to put on his mama shoes :facepalm:

VDot says:

:facepalm: I take back my letting him stick the dyck in. I went to this mofo’s IG and he has pics of half naked men, holding up laptops with pics of him on it talmabout Thanks for the love. :huh: :wtf: kind of fukkery is that?!

:danban1: the BIGGEST MaMa :danban: :blunt:

~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mia X
      ^^^^^^^
      When EYE SAY Mama Mia might frfr been one of the BEST females to EVER DO IT? :eek: I am SEW mad she aint go mainstream. TO THIS DAY it pisses me off. When she was on Celeb CrimeFiles talking about Magnolia Shorty’s death…my kids was like there go your GIRL ma! :thankyou:

luVn_liFe says:

@SANDRA Why did you remove the pic of him and his buddy posing together.
      THAT
      IS NOT A GOOD LOOK

What pic? :shrug:

Smonae says:

O so he do like what we like, then Jlo here yo next dude

Cause my homie would’nt give him a second look afta that print, he accustomed to a larger size :coffee:

Who Dat says: Mia X
      ^^^^^^^
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Say.THAT! UGGGGGGGNHHH

Sandra Rose says: What pic? :shrug:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Nothing MAAM, it was my bad, it’s still there :eek:

VDot says:

Who Dat says: Mia X

What?!?! Mia X’s “I’ll Take Your Man” was my anthem back in high school. And I meant that chit too :eek: :rofl:

Kdub will find and Post theee Biggest Most Beatifullist Duck EVER I’m sure of it *chortles*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m sorry. In advance. But Stevie J would get posted. He saved in my faves list at the house.

Bye. :kona:

VDot says: Who Dat says: Mia X
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      High School? V how old U IZ?

VDot says:

_________

:yes: that beef cake is rather impressive

VDot says:

@ Luvin soon to be 32 :grill:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@everyone if y’all see Bomb, please tell her I sent her some emails. Thanks!

VDot says: Luvin soon to be 32 :grill:
      ~~~~
      OH

<<< STILL convinced Mia X was the ghostwritter for ALL OF NO LIMIT HITS.

Smonae says:

I don’t watch soccer hun. Too boring. All that running up and down the field only to score 1 goal the entire game. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————

Mia X was harder than most of the dudes on her label
      esp Silk the shocker stuttering azz :hahaha:

:facepalm:

datsmdubya2u says:

He got dreads, flat twists and dookie braids all on one head

Thirty-four weeks pregnant, Montano ran the 800 meters Thursday in the U.S. Track and Field Championships. The five-time national champion finished in 2 minutes, 32.13 seconds — nearly 35 seconds slower than her personal best of 1:57.34 in 2010 in Monaco.

“I’ve been running throughout my pregnancy and I felt really, really good during the whole process,” Montano said after the qualifying heat.
      ^ ^ ^
      Damn Over achiever

Mia X was harder than most of the dudes on her label
      esp Silk the shocker stuttering azz
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      LISTEN!!! Me and my music heads done already SAID ANY female who say she like YA MAMA on REPORT CARD DAY? That bish is HERE for it. She the fuggin feelin in yo stomach when you get your last meal. :crying1:

I HATED Silkk The Shocker rapping off the beat AZZ. WITH ALL THAT I AM. :mad: ErmahGAWD. He messed up some perfectly GOODT No Limit songs!

For some REALLY GOOD low budget laughs…Youtube “Just be Straight With Me” video with an UNKNOWN Destiny’s Child in the video. :dead: + :ghost: + :casket:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I only watch the women. And I HATE women sports. Like I am a basketball HEAD but I HATE WNBA. College Women hoops. VOLLEYBALL :no: Soccer and tennis all I can tolerate from the ladies.

@WHO DAT

Man, hoes LOVED Silkk ol retarded azz. LOVED! :shrugs:

That nigga ol “Down Syndrome Rapping Azz” could barely put a sentence together. But these hoes was sweatin’! :rofl:

Silkk the Shocker TRINA used to fcuk with him

WAIT. Let me find out this is YOU.

“A loyal reader writes…”

MissyJ…is you the one who sent in Powder Jr/Blonde Ambition?

================
      It’s her bruddah :crying1:
      He on the phone PIST right now like :cell: Miss I thought you said this was cool! They dragging me yo!!! FOH :wails:

“that’s COOL!”

Yessss @Man. One of my cousins in Bama drove to BILOXI for a Silkk Da Shocker concert. Bish I cant take your hip hop serious after this

I HATED Silkk The Shocker rapping off the beat AZZ. WITH ALL THAT I AM. ErmahGAWD. He messed up some perfectly GOODT No Limit songs!
      ———–
      :cosign:
      Oh and I also hate women’s sports. Except for like gymnastics or ice skating :lol:

NikLove says:

Hey I’m a :newbie: but long time lurker, but have to agree with whodat about Mia X. That girl was on fire back in the day. She lives in H-Town now..

Wasting time says:

Who Dat
      Is Game BM in that video too ?

Bliss says:

Those are the cleanest locs I’ve seen. Generally caucasian people locs just don’t look clean. :)

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

WAIT. Let me find out this is YOU.

“A loyal reader writes…”

MissyJ…is you the one who sent in Powder Jr/Blonde Ambition?

================
      It’s her bruddah :crying1:

Durn shame yo :no: smh NOW, he won’t be coming to their 4th of July family bbq. All MissyJ’s fault :tea:

SR, we aren’t looking at thee Soccer Balls :no:

Post some bods woman :rules:
      :popcorn:

Yall give her a list of hotties :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
      Lmao. He could NEVER rap on beat!!! I wonder if he teaches at ICDC college….

rockstar says:

Ummmm no.

He is not that cute. That first photo of him, he has on so much concealer and foundation it’s crazy.

:thinking: Did we ever find out where Julius bean? :popcorn:

:hug: Nakeya, and your request was completed :)

BBL

The Pearl! says:

:welcome: @NikLove! :hi:

He’s good looking no doubt, but those dreads are wreaking havoc on his appearance. Interestingly I think they make him look more white than he would look without them. I think Jeremy Meeks look better.

lisarenee says:

Here I am hiding the screen before scrolling down and he don’t even have beans and franks in his droors….lmao!

MsChavo says:

COTTTTTTTTT DANGGG HE CAN GET IT….

cute guy just not into light skin men :tea:

MisUnderstood says:

Too young & not enough bulge