New Couple Alert: Taye Diggs and Amanza Smith Brown

BET Awards 2014

Actor Taye Diggs, 43, introduced his newest girlfriend, Amanza Smith Brown, at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday in Los Angeles. The leggy brunette is Taye’s 2nd or 3rd girlfriend after he ended his 10-year marriage to “Let It Go” singer Idina Menzel seven months ago. Taye and Idina have a son, Walker Nathaniel Diggs, 4.

According to Yahoo News, Brown is the ex-wife of former NFL player Ralph Brown, with whom she has 2 kids.

From Yahoo News:

Speaking about their separation in a recent interview with Wendy Williams, the Best Man Holiday star admitted he was just “hanging in there.”

“I mean, it’s not awesome,” he told Williams. “It’s definitely not awesome.” Asked if he’s “a mess” about their split, he replied, “Sometimes. Sometimes, but, like, it’s okay.” He played coy about his current love life, telling Williams only that he was “hanging out with people.”

The actor also spoke with Redbook about his ex, with whom he shares son Walker, 4. “Right now, we’re still trying to figure out a lot of stuff because we’re on different coasts and our son is getting older,” he explained. “The toughest [part]…well, lately, it’s just leaving for work when I know I have to be away from him for more than a few days.”

• Taye Diggs is Back On the Market
  • Chilli: ‘Usher and I look like we just go together!’
  • Celebs Out & About: Heidi Klum, Terrence Howard, Taye Diggs, Harold Perrineau
  • Celebs Out & About: Taye Diggs, Ricky Martin, Mindless Behavior
  • Photos: AdMedia/Splash News

92 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Taye Diggs and Amanza Smith Brown”

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: Let the Name Calling Begin

:bounce:

SummerBaby says:

—————-

Blanche Devereaux says:

I just clicked to see if she was white tbh :tea:

She looks a lot better than the ex :tea:

Uyanda says:

Lmao Blanche! I thought so too!

bnatural says:

Taye looks rough in that picture but his girlfriend looks lovely

Amanza
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      I like her name (K.Michelle voice)

Blanche Devereaux says:

I hate that my deddy looks like Taye Diggs. It makes him look disgusting to me :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

Stupid glasses :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Uyanda says:

Lmao Blanche! I thought so too!
      ………………………………….

I KNOW I’m not the only one :shrug:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Uyanda says:

Lmao Blanche! I thought so too!
      ………………………………….

I KNOW I’m not the only one :shrug:

It must have been really hot in LA that day :tea: cause I have been seeing a lot of greasy photos :phew:

Wasting time says:

sigh

She looks like Sandra Bullock.

A younger Sandra Bullock…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

She looks a lot better than the ex

:yes: but everybody do :tea:

he needs to go head with them lil tiny tim ass spectacles on tho.

aRoTh says:

Nobody cares.

Bad Influence says:

Milkdud poo nugget shaped headed ass Taye Diggs…. I only tolerate him when he’s acting…congrats on ur new yt woman tho :clap:

CHA CHA says:

Is she homogenized or nah :think:

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: Let the Name Calling Begin

:bounce:

RECYCLED HOES for $200 Alex :cheer:

OpinionHated says:

Idina may not look cuter but that bish body is the business…. plus she’s uber talented – I’ll take a talented chick with a banging body over some ex nfl ballers wife anyday… but then I don’t have a **** clouding my judgement….

Bad Influence says:

At least she’s kewt tho. Cause that last mummy he was with…lawd she was an ugmo! :scared:

“I’ll take a talented chick with a banging body over some ex nfl ballers wife anyday… ”

:rofl: … the things women say… :lol:

Bad Influence says:

I hateeee that damn Cha Cha

Buttercup says:

But we don’t… He’s not… Never mind.

Good for them!

Idina and that dam Let it Go song has mind control of every little girl in America right about now. :facepalm:

Amanza is pretty.

Taye is not.

She is cute.. who lady is this?

Wasting time says:

But we don’t… He’s not… Never mind.
      ————–
      :cosign:

Bad Influence says:

Is Tayes massive head swelling from those toddler frames hes wearing…why are the glasses so fuggin tight and tiny?? lmaooo

Yall had to think about it? :no: I knew she was..

Bad Influence says:

Hey Jackson :hi:

VDot says:

:thinking: Wait, so because she’s an ex, that’s bad? Or because she’s the ex of a football player? :confused:

BOL!!! Everybody look betta than Irina. :crying:

OpinionHated says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

… the things women say…
      ——————————

Blanche Devereaux says:

I love Idina tho. I listen to a lot of Broadway in my spare time :kona:

Buttercup says:

Yall had to think about it? I knew she was..
      ==========
      We’re looking forward to him overcoming his self-hatred. Maybe we’ll see him next lifetime :lol:

OpinionHated says:

VDot says:

————————
      Nah because so far her only claim to fame is because of who she boned whereas Ty’s ex has her own roster of accomplishments and is not tied to any man for her success…. i.e. she well rounded wihle the new woman just eye candy (speculating since I ain’t never heard of the new chick) but shoot the fact that they both boned this applehead is enough to make me think they both may be mentally challenged….

Whats the criteria? Not being fat? I don’t see whats good about her body? :think:

Omgawd those glasses are miniscule :crying:

Bye Barker. Just bye.

@OPINON
      “This is why men end up with chicks who can’t fry an egg – always going for the looks – looks fade – puccee dries up and when your prostate is swollen and you got to pee every 5 seconds that pretty chick gon take her botoxed self to the next ATM.. I mean man…. but if pretty puccee working for you – eat it up – literally…..”
      _________________________

Oh yeah, you right. Man, why on God’s green Earth am I choosing hoes based on azz and tits and not they “knowledge” and “skills.”

:think:

OH! Because I don’t give a phuck about they “knowledge” and “skills.” I’ll worry about old age… WHEN I’M OLD. :lol: I’m tryin to phuck FINE AZZ HOES. That’s it. Everything else is secondary.

If she ain’t chit, I’ll just replace her or if she turn into not being chit when I’m 90, who cares, I’m bout to kick the bucket anyway. :lol:

Just Looking says:

Let the Name Calling Begin

this bish know her name is Amanda. trying to be fancy :rolleyes:

did I do it right? :rofl:

SOME men don’t ‘want a chick to fry an egg’ :lol:
      They wanna buy her fried eggs, and/or fry them up for her :lol:
      :egg: <–Him Proudly doing it! :rofl:
      Just Saying :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      :crying1:

I love Idina tho
      ^^^^^^^^^^^

SoNastyandSoRude says:

why he got Walkers glasses on tho?

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:

Let the Name Calling Begin

this bish know her name is Amanda. trying to be fancy :rolleyes:

did I do it right? :rofl:

Fancy :hahaha:

OpinionHated says:

OH! Because I don’t give a phuck about they “knowledge” and “skills.” I’ll worry about old age… WHEN I’M OLD. I’m tryin to phuck FINE AZZ HOES. That’s it. Everything else is secondary.

—————————-

your statements do crack me up….

rockstar says:

I wonder if he cries every time he sees his own reflection, and realize that he can’t ever change the color of his skin? He really deplores black women.

I shole got a type. He like those olive colored girl next door types.

Ralph Davis Brown II (born September 16, 1978) is a former American college and professional football player who was a cornerback in the National Football League (NFL) for ten seasons. He played college football for the University of Nebraska, and was a consensus All-American. He played professionally for the New York Giants, Minnesota Vikings, Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals of the NFL.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ralph’s brows are threaded to the gawds baby :tea:

so yall saying Amanza isnt black? hell, I cant even tell with all this orangy bronzer bullshyt they put on these days. maybe he thought she was black too with them little ass glasses on.

@OPINION
      “This statement here tells me you may just be a little man with man breast and can’t get the chicks you claim you gonna bone – I real sorry for you but don’t give up look at Kevin Hart and Rick Ross.. there is hope Mannn… even with your big shoe…..

your statements do crack me up….”

What chicks I claimed I was gonna bone? :huh:

But yeah. The niggas that consider which chick will be best in her 90′s gets ALL the puzzy. You right. You figured me out right quick.

Niggas qoin for “quality” hoes with “skills” and “knowledge”… them niggas got groupies! :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

Whats the criteria? Not being fat? I don’t see whats good about her body?
      ———————-
      Go watch the movie Rent – yeah Ty was in it – and its a musical…. two reasons why you probably didn’t tune in… but her body is nice….. toned… not white girl skinny….

criteria for a nice body in my opinion is proportions – nothing overly big nothing overly small – just everything nice in a neat package – no bumps and bulges…. toned not necessarily muscular…. think Rhianna in the see through dress…

Just Looking says:

Amanza, you iz Amazing :nun:

San ah make ya dance says:

too with them little ass glasses on
      —————–
      Them bishes was fitted to his eyeballs only :no:

MF-ers wanna have a petition on what color folks coochies hairs should be but, WHERE ‘S THE PETITION OF THIS: :eek:
      *jacked
      By Trymaine Lee
      The public debate surrounding President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper (MBK) initiative and whether or not the bold, privately funded endeavor aimed at bolstering the lives of boys of color should include girls, has been ratcheted-up by an ongoing letter-writing campaign by opposing forces of black men and women on either side of the issue.
      The latest, sent to the president over the weekend by a group of prominent black women under the umbrella of the National Women Leadership Supporting My Brother’s Keeper, supports MBK as a means to fight the “very bleak statistics” facing African-American and Hispanic boys in particular.
      :tea:

Just Looking says:

You can tell I’m telling the truth…Look Into My Eyes :tea:

Just Looking says:

He figured the smaller the glasses you’d think he didn’t have any one.

YEAP

San ah make ya dance says:

Amanza, you iz Amazing :nun:
      —————
      And your gravi is scaring me :eek: Hey girl :waves:

rockstar says:

I wonder if he cries every time he sees his own reflection,
      :dead:

COOKING :kiss:
      ===========
      :waves: San
      ======
      :stop: telling folks what men like Man :lol: Just cut it out :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Welp, I gotta take this boy to the library. I’m trying to get on my ish.

this bish know her name is Amanda. trying to be fancy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like Porschla Coleman.

You be like bish BYE.

San ah make ya dance says:

too with them little ass glasses on
      —————–
      Them bishes was fitted to his eyeballs only :no:

AND she’en even tell him nothing :facepalm:

By Trymaine Lee

dont try me mang :karate:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:huh:

:waiting: Spill it…

I have seen Rent. Movie and off off broadway. I see what you are referencing. Toned. But she is flat. Very vanilla.

Rihanna is toned and not flat. She has ample curve and prolly wears the same dress size as Idina. Very Chunky Monkey. Wooga wooga. :shocked: Those bodies look nothing alike to my loins but I see what you mean. You like it tight and right. :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

I spoke to you earlier DTTS :devil: <—just for you

Like Porschla Coleman.

You be like bish BYE.
      __________________________

I call Beyonce, Bianca in my head. :ashamed:

Not sire I understand the outrage @DTTS. That’s a poor cut and paste job you did there. Sheesh!

Whats the prollem? Black woman don’t want the president to focus on Black boys?

Um, yeah, iont care bout Taye, his ex-, present, or fuchsia :shrug:
      But it was funny as Gail when a nearly comatose john Travolta called his ex- “hadeem mazeez” when he presented her award :rofl: :rofl: :ghost:

Oh, and rent was okay, but neither one stood out, to me :shrug: overall, Jesus Christ superstar was a better production, imo

User Friendly says:

By Trymaine Lee

dont try me mang :karate:
      ======
      FUtalmbout yo? :lol:

dont try me mang :karate:

Ignant beyond discourse. :crying:

Just Looking says:

Yo Fancy Nancy!

San ah make ya dance says:

Um, yeah, iont care bout Taye, his ex-, present, or fuchsia :shrug:

He sliced her chit right on up. Shoulda took his time and read. Like Floyd. :crying:

Oh, did I cut and paste the wrong parts? SMH

They are trying to cut funding to the program, (the program helps inner city youth)and the black women are speaking up against it. I gotta read more, but I think that’s the jist of it.

*hides face IF’N that’s not what the article is about* :dead:
      ——–
      This one San! :twisted: :hahaha: :hug:

dont try me mang :karate:

Ignant beyond discourse. :crying:

I wanna be SIMPLE AND BASIC *chortles*
      :wail: Somebody, tell what watt this means :cry:

JLo! You tryna do a come hither look in your gravi, or is your lower half wedged in someplace you can’t wiggle out of? :think:

:facepalm: His Name @DTTS His name.

You go blonde over the wknd? Kim K game proper huh. :|

San ah make ya dance says:

This one San! :twisted: :hahaha: :hug:
      ——————-
      Its pose to be :devil: Just soooo wrong :lol:

:newpost:

Trymaine = Try mang (the author of that story that was posted)

its just the first thing that came to mind when I pronounced it in my head :ashamed:

Who wants to cut funding? Not us is it? Not my peepah? The other side right? Oh gawd.

And if we have to fund this bike trail thru DEAD ASS WOODS in my county surely we can fund some niggas that’s gonna be next door in a few yrs! :facepalm:

THE REPUBS want to cut the funding, but we want the girls to be included, not just boys. It’s getting messy now :tea:

OpinionHated says:

I swear sometimes my people make me so blasted sick… at the million man march the bishes mad cause its for men – now they have a program for boys and they mad cause girls ain’t include – everyting doesn’t have to be all inclusive rather than shut down this program why not start your own program for the boys… I hate this crabs in a barrell bullsh*t – and those prejudiced republicans singing we can overcome were obviously not talking about overcoming their racism…..

I would not want to be the parent of a young black male in this country….

1nicolegrace says:

So Taye just gone run through the sista’s like that. #WellDayum

So he just refuses to date someone of his skin complexion huh? :tea:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.