New Music: Keyshia Cole – She

Keyshia Cole She

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole finally unleashed her inner lesbian on a new single titled “She”. Keyshia, who separated from her husband Daniel “Booby” Gibson, sings about trying something new over a DJ Mustard-produced track.

Down to try something different
    Lips and legs, soft skin so feminine
    Curves like me, covered in my cherry scent
    Them boys love ‘em some you
    But I ain’t mad ’cause you look good on me too
    She look good on me too
    Damn right

The track is off Keyshia’s upcoming album Point of No Return. She kicks off her “Point of No Return” tour in Rochester, NY, on July 12.

LISTEN Keyshia Cole – She

• Keyshia Cole’s Husband, Daniel Gibson, Releases Statement
  • Booby Gibson Gives Wife Keyshia Cole a One-Of-a-Kind Birthday Gift
  • Is the End Near for Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson?
  • New Music: Keyshia Cole – Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away)

51 Responses to “New Music: Keyshia Cole – She”

sharnell says:

OK, back to True Blood

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

First Jeezy, now Booobie than broke her heart. They have turned her off from the one eyed serpent.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Is that the real cover all blurry like that looking like she is about to be turned out at the Mexican hotel pool? Cheap ass cover for a cheap ass song.

Get your life Keyshia.

mrs_warren_08 says:

She trying to get some attention

Smokie says:

The problem with her making a song like this is that she seems like the type of woman who doesn’t even get along with women.

sassyshe says:

I gave up on Keyshia a while ago. The sad thing is that with all her recent heartbreak she didnt even give a staple song that everyone was hoping for. To me her last great son was Trust with Monica, thats the Keyshia everyone wants to hear

Crimsontide says:

Ok, so is this how she’s getting back into the good graces of the industry? By making a song about being gay now…Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Keyshia there is nothing wrong with some therapy :tea: the common denominator is you hun …..

Sex sells :shrug:
      Maybe they’ll work on their marriage now :shrug:

SR, can we get a post on the young lady Taylor Townsend :bball: <—Tennis :lol:
      She doesn't look the look so folks pick on her, but she can play some tennis! :yes:
      And she's so young :)

Go Taylor :cheer:
      Good morning Jenny :hug:

All them emos was for you SR :eek: :kona:

DTS :happy: bout to watch True Blood :popcorn:

ShadeQueen46 says:

Keyshia g0rl. Stop. Please.
      & to think her song Rick James was just growing on me. Next thing you know women are gonna have her writing bitter break up songs…..

Can’t listen to the song bc my cell won’t play it without adobe flash installed :rolleyes:
      But judging by the lyrics I am not missing out on much. She is reaching with this one. Normally with someone this bitter people would be inclined to say she is :gay: because she almost comes off as a man hater but I wouldn’t even put her with a woman because that would be volatile. Ain’t no woman going to put up with another woman with a nasty attitude :nono: Chile if she thought she had it bad with Boobie..

Jenny
      I bean hearing about this True Blood :thinking: #cliffnotesneeded :lol:

MsTake, I Truly Believe that we should start on our SnickSnacks Before breakfast (over dramatic fat voice) :rofl: :rofl:

DTTS :hugs: I had my granola and yogurt for breakfast already. Trying that this week to switching it up. I forgot my snacks again. It probably only would have been carrots or something unexciting :rolleyes: I am ready to go home. I don’t want to be here but I need this MON-NAAAY (Set it Like slow chick from Set It Off movie)

I will say that this photo looks nice even if she has a Pom Pom :cheer: hairdo :eek: Sexy, I guess… except her EYES are saying something else :eek:
      #soseyes :tea:

:stop: hugging me. Too big for alladat :eek:
      Ok I can’t be a fat meanie on a Monday morning :hug: *sniffs for food* :rofl:

I have never watched True Blood BUT for the past few weekends my husband and I have been watching the series Game of Thrones via on demand. We finished all 4 seasons last night :shock: That show ain’t nothing to play with. I :heart: it. My fav character is the “midget” Tyrion.

I hate that I went back up and looked at her eyes and she was looking like :eek: Like she was like take the picture already :rolleyes: I bet that is how it went too.
      I don’t even have the energy to go in on you yet either. Give me to midday. Maybe by then I will be ready. Unless somebody crazy get on here with that bull. Then I might liven up :grill:

Liven down please dear sir :rofl: :hahaha:
      :popcorn: <— Apple Danish
      #itgotappleinit :eek:
      ——
      :gossip: She look like the type Would yew put it IN already :rollseyes: :blink:
      :rofl

She sure does. Then be like this the whole time :rolleyes: Hurry up and finish I got to get to the studio you making me miss out on my money.
      Then when he finish be like ugh that’s it :blink: I CAN’T STAND YOU CHICAGO! YOU CAN EVEN F

VDot says:

:thinking: I like her bathing suit :yes:

I listened to about 30 seconds of the song. It didn’t hold my attention. I may give it another spin…..when/if they start playing it on the radio.

Who’s going to see her when she starts touring? Hopefully, she’ll be part of festival line ups versus headlining :tea:

A festival line up? :dead: Should her agent be on the phone right now with Tom Joyner trying to get on his annual cruise? :cell: Tom we need to be the headliner on the cruise! Tom Joyner :hahaha: Man she be the opening act for the opening act! :cell: Well who is opening then player? TJ :blink: Well Lady of Rage is opening and then the headliner is New Edition.. minus Ronnie, Bobbie, Ricky and Mike… so just Johnny… but he is going to do all the steps and harmonies.

Regina King was a nut with that one :lol:

:gossip: then she runs to the bathroom and throw him a bleached up washRag instead of taking him a hot steamy washcloth and wiping him down & going for Part II. Oh, too early oh, :kona:

It’s Jahnee! Show some respect about yourself :rollseyes:
      What say you he got a one mayne show :rofl:
      :dead:

Yes fren a one Man show.
      :danban1: :danban: :dance: :woohoo: :whistle: :violin: < – - All of them Jahnee
      Eddie in the background :claps: :love:

VDot says:

:yes: :lol:

I did a quick check, a few festivals and mainly House of Blues/smaller venues, some standing room only :phew: Who is Adrian Marcel? He’s on tour with her…Headliner maybe? :lol:

Keyshia is a pretty girl. I liked her music better when she first came out. Is she back with Manny yet? After she fired him, her music went downhill :yes:

Ain’t nothing like a warm soapy rag on yo body right afterwards :eek: Some of ya’ll look like you probably just use a dry cold rag :huh: Or none at all. Thighs and buttcheeks be stuck together the next morning … thighs or buttcheeks depending on that you was doing… :kona:

VDot says:

Yes fren a one Man show.
      :danban1: :danban: :dance: :woohoo: :whistle: :violin: < – – All of them Jahnee
      Eddie in the background :claps: :love:

:rofl: You say he's going full throttle to impress his beau? :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

ShadeQ

:ghost:
      Eddie
      Turn down dear sir! :hahaha:

Smonae says:

Aww Keyshia them Rick Ross looking chicks keep up drama too
      Aint nothing gone ever make me leave the D alone :nono:

True Blood didnt record for me :sad:
      I only saw some of it, How the hell did Tara die???

Yes :hahaha: Jahnee is going to be out there *pelvic thrusting* times a jillion for Eddie like BIM BIM BIM BIM BIM. Eddie be byke stage like :yes: I’mma tah dat das up when he come byke here I swear fo LAWD!!!

Morning everybody :hi: Hope everybody had a great weekend and got treated to a warm soapy rag :lol:

VDot says:

Aww Keyshia them Rick Ross looking chicks keep up drama too

You saying a big guhl turned her out? A Rick Ross and/or Mannie Fresh lookalike?

Smonae says:

Then u have Missy & Brat, maybe one of them got to her
      po thing :hahaha:

“Point of No Return”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      How ironic.

The name of her album, her tour, and a statement about her career and marriage.

Brat
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Brat aint cheatin on Mariah. :love:

Speaking of…I need Shawntae to get her ghul. Posting Selfies from 1991 and tryna pass them off as present day.

I vote Mannie Fresh. Brat cute. It hurts more when somebody ugly get a hold on you and then do you dirty. She was mad like :cuss: F YOU YOU MANNIE FRESH LOOKING bulldagger you ain’t even hit it right
      Mannie Fresh dagger :tea: I still hit tho. With a strap.

VDot says:

:newpost: Sandy and OTB’s Man Crush Monday

zurishay says:

Keyshia Cole is gay now? :gossip:

MSVALLDAY says:

sassyshe says:

_________________________________

No the Keyshia everyone wants to hear is the “I changed my mind” Keyshia. Let’s get back to basics plz.

scorpio says:

I still think she should have done a remake on,

Rolls Royce’s Love Don’t live here Anymore.

She is not consistent in her music too many switch ups. Here best material was her first couple of albums.

scorpio says:

Especially with a recent breakup. Her material she be more the original Keisha.

OpinionHated says:

True Blood is over rated – seasons 1-3 were cool but the last 2 seasons sucked and the verdict is still out on this final season but based on last night’s episode i’d give it a strong 5…. this used to be my show now i’m watching out of a warped sense of loyalty caus the storyline has deteriorated into bullchit – I miss Game of Thrones already…..

In regards to the post – Keisha sux….