Rapper Jadakiss Opens Juice Bar in Hometown

Jadakiss

Rap artist Jadakiss is a businessman, yo. The 39-year-old NY native recently opened a juice bar to dispense healthy, nutritional beverages in his hometown of Yonkers. Jadakiss, whose real name is Jason Phillips, coined his unusual stage name from his deep longing for actress Jada Pinkett.

From Live5news.com:

Rappers Jadakiss and Styles P opened a new juice bare in their hometown of Yonkers, NY on Wednesday.

Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano was there for the ribbon-cutting ceremony, and to present the rappers with an official proclamation from his office.

Jadakiss said it’s important to him to promote a healthy lifestyle in the place where he grew up.

“Besides bringing the health awareness, what’s most important was bringing ‘Juices for Life’ to Yonkers, where we were born and raised at,” Jadakiss said.

“Juices for Life” also has a Brooklyn location.

• fanMAIL: Does Willow Smith have daddy issues?
  • T.I. Won’t Be Among Total Strangers in Halfway House
  • Popular Atlanta DJ Wounded in Gunfight With Police at Local Nightclub
  • Willow Smith shows off her tongue jewelry for Gay Pride Weekend

147 Responses to “Rapper Jadakiss Opens Juice Bar in Hometown”

libra80sbaby says:

Sandra…what is this —-> “is a businessman, yo.” :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

I always liked Jadakiss’ flow and lyrics. That “Kiss the Game Goodbye” album was DOPE!! :thumbsup:

Hello Roses and Venus Fly Traps my Name is Teddy :newbie:

What kind of juices?
      Is this pic old?
      Whey powder to gain weight juices?

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :huh: didn’t know that :thinking:

aRoTh says:

How old is this pic b/c we ain’t seen Jada nor that type of outfit in YA-URS!

iscream says:

I work up the street from here and it has been open longer than a week. Might be going on 3 weeks. The juice is good but the service is slow. I’m sure they’ll get it together though. Oh and Jada if you’re reading this get some wifi because that spot offers no cell service at all!

Good luck and soon as these clouds disappear I’ll be back.

PS Sandra Wendy gave you a nice shoutout in hot topics yesterday.

aRoTh says:

Just Lookin says:

Is this pic old?

SAME QUESTION! LOL

ShadeQueen46 says:

Jada’s lips are black az hail. Kudos to him & Styles P!

Beta says:

Ah haaaa

VDot says:

:blink: Ummm does he drink the juice? Or just use it as a mixer?

I fukcs with Jada :kiss:

:whistle: Only security that I roll with is my social

aRoTh says:

@Iscream

What kind of juice did you get? I want to try some.

:waves: @ VDOT – Meet Teddy :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :huh: didn’t know that :thinking:

*whispers* That’s because it’s not true :no:

iscream says:

They make fruit juices, smoothies, i saw health juices on the menu and they are reasonable with the prices. $5

User Friendly says:

oh lawd. more ppl walking around with cups of vomit. :hurl: I hate seeing those cups of green goo. :vomit:

Meet Teddy :rofl:

___________________________

:casket: :dead:

Tell my mama to bury me a G!!!

iscream says:

:lol: at it’s not true.

Momma I made it!!! says:

I thought his name was Jadakiss cause calls himself the kiss of death…

I love his raspy voice. I met him before he sounds exactly the same laugh and all

User Friendly says:

usually those juicing places sell weed in the back. :tea: <—weed tea

if you see me in a juice bar, trust I aint getting no crushed up spinich.

Smonae says:

Kiss the man, love his flow :yes:

Good Morning :waves:
      Sandy
      Libra
      Aroth
      Donte
      Just Looking
      Vdot
      User
      Iscream
      Beta
      Shade

I :love: :kiss:

Just Looking!!
      Your Gravie though :rofl:
      Did you tell mr. looking you told us that story ?!!?

:thankyou: for this.

:yahoo: LOVES JASON. LAWD :ghost: < me fainting

Buttercup says:

I haven’t been to Yonkers in years.

Morning y’all :hi:

Carrington says:

Designer labels all over the OUTSIDE of your outfit makes you look like a tacky Christmas tree to me.

A SURE sign of someone who has it and is used to it is when they take it off and THEN you know that they’re a pair of Ferragamo’s. If you gotta wear a billboard – I’m a little less impressed.

CHA CHA says:

Why that picture look awkward af…Good Morning ROSE PETTAS :wave:

User Friendly says:

*whispers* That’s because it’s not true
      ____________________________

what did the other girl say? where there’s smoke, there’s fire. #RoseLogic

OpinionHated says:

Love me some Jadakiss – well back in the day when he made music – now he making juioe – good for him – however a pudgy man promoting health drinks is like Miley Cirus promoting big azzes…..

VDot says:

usually those juicing places sell weed in the back.

You think Savannah (King James’ wife) selling that sticky icky?

:waves: Smonae

OpinionHated says:

juice…

Smonae says:

CHA, Wasting, Butter & Carrington :waves:

Smonae says:

:cosign:

CHA CHA says:

Jada’s first name is Jayson and he considered himself the “kiss of death” to the fluffy, clean hip hop that was popular when they (D-block) signed to Bad Boy. :shrug:

Beta says:

Smonae :waves:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Wait does HE drink the juice??? :huh:

CHA CHA says:

:hug: SMONAE

:tap: Sandrita why you got this post tagged in Gay/Lesbian *falls face down I CANT

The Pearl! says:

@Looking, what’s happening to that teddy in your gravi? Is he joyriding? Being kidnapped? He looks a bit stressed out.

CHA CHA says:

fanMAIL: Does Willow Smith have daddy issues?
      T.I. Won’t Be Among Total Strangers in Halfway House
      Popular Atlanta DJ Wounded in Gunfight With Police at Local Nightclub

Willow Smith shows off her tongue jewelry for Gay Pride Weekend<<<<<< this is what my TRIFOCALS saw….Carry on folks! Sorry to have made you scroll up…MY BAD :kona:

SummerBaby says:

——————-
      :huh: I never heard this before.

Just Looking says:

@Wasting – Nope, I didn’t tell him. I’ve told a couple of people in front of him and always get up or hangs his head.

At the time I was in Nursing school, I had that bear holding a petri dish, sitting by the microscope. IN meetings….

did a movie, with caption and music

Was funny too me, he was disturbed..His cousin was like give her a break.

bama_n_jersey says:

@JL…is that the Teddy Bear you were taking pictures of??? :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

In tears :sad: :rofl: He probably was stressed…My husband, then boyfriend gave that to me….we broke up and stared taking that bear everywhere. That po bear…

Taken said I was hunching him….I get her later, when she get here…

@bama – Yeap, that’s my Teddy/

:dead: Pearl said he was stressed

:hi: Smonae.
      Jada still rap. Lox put a EP out this year and have remixed tons of chit this year.
      Check out “These Girl’s ain’t loyal” Remix. I’ve been knocking it for a month.
      Kiss verse on I’ma stoner. :ghost:

Top 5 DOA

I’m still bumping Jada Kiss tunes :headphones:

:waves: Smonae

You a trip JL!!

:waves: @Jenie – How ya doern

The Pearl! says:

:facepalm: Jesus!!!! THAT’S the Teddy from yesterday’s story? Help me, Lordt! :rofl: Please! Switch your gravi throughout the day so we can see where Teddy’s been!

@Dubb and Nancy, come up stars

Did you meet Teddy yet?

_________________________

um, thank you, Looking! :yes:

:think: um, is that THEE Teddy you *terrorized*, uh, i mean, uh, playfully courted Mister with? :hide:

JustLook :hug: doing pretty good

VDot says:

Was funny too me, he was disturbed.

_____________________________

:cosign: I mean, me too. :lol:

He was probably like :blink: “This broad cray cray. Either she :love: me or wants to kill me. Probably both, so let me wife her to be on the right side of the ground.” :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Switch your gravi throughout the day so we can see where Teddy’s been
      =========================
      :cosign:

coined his unusual stage name from his deep longing for actress Jada Pinkett.
      ——–
      Who knew :shrugs:

Let me leave cause somebody looking for me. Nice teddy bear pic JL. He looks nice and virginal :kona:

Lawd :no: why they encouraging this girl to show her crazy in here? :facepalm:
      :popcorn: :lol:

missyJ says:

Was funny too me, he was disturbed.

=============

I’m disturbed too lol

Check out “These Girl’s ain’t loyal” Remix. I’ve been knocking it for a month.
      Kiss verse on I’ma stoner.

Top 5 DOA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was gonna say since when did he STOP making music….but didnt want to…well you know.

I hear Jada at least 4-5 times a week on my commute on the radi-er. On some NEW-NEW chat.

:listen:

Just Looking says:

@Pearl – You’ll have to wait for the adventures tomorrow, it’s on another phone….

@Nancy – Meant to say come up stairs…but clearly I can’t spell. :shrug: Neva claimed to be a Rowdy Scowlar

aRoTh says:

__________________________

I will say I have to agree. :tea:

T.I. Won’t Be Among Total Strangers in Halfway House
      ______________________________

I clicked on this link and came across this:

Bart, who is out on work pass until 10:30 p.m. on weeknights and 11:30 p.m. on weekends, said the facility holds about 120 male inmates and 20 females — yes, females!

:rofl: Those broads were in there probably busting it wide open. They were like fugg the statistics, we each get 6 apiece!! :yahoo: :bootyshake:

“I’m disturbed too lol”

well admitting it is the first step @missy… well done :hug:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Lawd :no: why they encouraging this girl to show her crazy in here? :facepalm:
      :popcorn: :lol:
      Umm I do that everyday, at least you have photos to go along with it….

The Pearl! says:

Let me figure out if I, too, should be disturbed as opposed to amused. JL, were you posting these various pics to FB? Were you doing group texts to all his family and friends?

User Friendly says:

does bbwives still come on? I never hear yall talk about it anymore :think:

I saw somewhere that Sundy got arrested for drunk driving on Memorial Day weekend.

VDot says:

Mistaken – You trying to say JLo hit her man and teddy with the same phrase as your gravie? “But did you die?”

The Pearl! says:

Ok, @Looking. I’ll be :waiting:

VDot says:

Naw, UFO. They’re between seasons. Hence why Jackie let those titties out yesterday :boobs:

Neva claimed to be a Rowdy Scowlar
      ___________________________

i completely overlooked that :shrug: i do enough proof reading here at work… i’m HERE for the laughs (plus it’s plenty scowlars already on here *looks at @User* so we can carry on! :happy: )

User Friendly says:

They’re between seasons. Hence why Jackie let those titties out yesterday

:vomit: I shouldnt have asked.

I posted this earlier; but the faithful weren’t in yet! :

I’m :ashamed: this morning.
      I helped my little male cousin game a female :wail: But he family though !!!!
      So now I’m making him come over and talk to Mr. Time about doing right by these girls !
      I should be good right?!?! :bounce:

The Pearl! says:

I posted this earlier; but the faithful weren’t in yet! :
      I’m :ashamed: this morning.
      I helped my little male cousin game a female :wail: But he family though !!!!
      I should be good right?!?! :bounce:
      But, what was the game?

at least you have photos to go along with it….
      __________________________

that’s the part i’m talking bout :tmi:

*saves screen capture & waits for next pic* :pc: :hahaha:

I should be good right?!?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes you have repent’eded and made it right.

What did you tell him ? :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

@Pearl – No, I stopped doing facebook, about 5 years ago. He had groupies and every time I would post or say something this other chic would comment….like we still doing lunch. :cuss: :mad:

I decided not to join her and disabled my account and took it on the road with Teddy. LOVE ALWAYS WINS.

Me and his cousin became close, she would give me all the details…she just liked me better. *bats lashes

@VDot: Ain’t nobody saying nothing :eek: Long as JL happy then eye I am happy.
      *mouths to the bear* Blink for me if you are in danger :blink: I can communicate with people via their eyes cause mine are big too. Ask Eva’s baby I saved her. They was getting they a$$es beat :chase:
      ……………….. :::::::::::::::::::: ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ < — said help me

@Nancy – It’s all good, my story is my testimony. NO :shame: :love: :hug:

OpinionHated says:

I posted this earlier; but the faithful weren’t in yet! :

I’m this morning.
      I helped my little male cousin game a female But he family though !!!!
      I should be good right?!?!
      ———————————
      You dead wrong for this – if you had a daughter how would you feel if the dude she liked had his family members help him game her – shakes head at you for this one…..

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      didn’t know that
      **********

I love that story. I don’t even care if it ain’t true.

missyJ says:

I helped my little male cousin game a female But he family though !!!!

==================

What was the game though?

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@VDot: Ain’t nobody saying nothing :eek: Long as JL happy then eye I am happy.
      :casket: :dead: :ghost:

No I was not :hump: the bear. He is delicate and treated with kindness. he even had a bib for dinner.

_________________________________

:shocked: *clutches pearls (and rocks)* harpo, who dis bish?! you wanna give us her facebook link? :waiting:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – That was almost 6 years ago….We married now. I got the RANG (bling)

Losers never win :nun: :happy:

iscream says:

Good luck and soon as these clouds disappear I’ll be back.

PS Sandra Wendy gave you a nice shoutout in hot topics yesterday.
      *************************

Shoutout to you for supporting this brotha’s business venture. That’s awesome. Your feedback is valuable. I hope you told them about the wi-fi situation. That wi-fi will definately attract business and possibly get them to stay and have a couple of juices.

I squealed in delight when Wendy mentioned Sandra Rose. So it’s possible that she knows that I love her as the homie even though she get on my nerves half the time.

____________________________

*snorts* :crying1:

VDot says:

*mouths to the bear* Blink for me if you are in danger :blink:
      ____________________________

:rofl: If bears could talk :lol:

So…
      He out with his side and his main catch him :facepalm: He pull her to the side tell her that the girl was related to my husband and he was asked to show her around :no: Tell the side chick it’s his ex . So she hitting me on FB messenger and he texting me at the same time talking about please just tell her it was Mr. Time cousin her name is ******.
      I did it :ashamed:

Nancy what’s ur addy?

does

DTTS have it?

or do I have it?

==================================
      :sad:
      You right!

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic;

Everytime I hear Keke Wyatt’s version of “If you only knew” :no: no sir ::in the soft Rachel Jeantel voice:: :no:

:blink: oh okay then Looking *puts down rocks and closes facebook* :kona:

The Pearl! says:

@Looking — not “took it on the road with Teddy” go ‘head, girl. All in the name of love. Fluck that bish who chimed in on your FB. I hate FB. Truly.

Just Looking says:

@Pearl – Yeah, I DEPLORE Facebook. Haven’t looked back not once.

I did it

*note to self: the Wastings IS loyal – dont fux wit ‘em* :lol:

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We are not starting again tuday????

The Pearl! says:

@Wasting, I’m not mad at you, since you brought lil cuz over to get some rules from Mr. Time. I’d say you’ve repented. :yes:

I did it :ashamed:

She know yall lying. And when she get done with her investigation, she gon be mad at the whole family of Time Wasters. :lol:

How old is the cousin?

Everytime I hear Keke Wyatt’s version of “If you only knew” no sir ::in the soft Rachel Jeantel voice::

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I LIKE it. And that is alot coming from a Mama Patti fan my whole LIFE. I like the Studio version at least. It was on one of her older albums. Before she lost all the octaves due to childbirth :rofl:

==========================
      That’s what Mr. Time said. I said I’m grown she can kick rocks. How can I sell my family out though :no: Mr. Time will give him a few life lessons. He only doing what he’s seen though and he did it out of spite; no bueno!

Hey just turned 18 a few weeks ago

User Friendly says:

yep. girlcode!

I told my fam that Im not gonna help him hurt anybody and he said I ws being judgemental. :rolleyes: nigga please. tell your own lies.

I have done it before when I was young (high school age) and best believe karma came for my ass.

Jdore says:

It’s been a busy day! Morning Roses!….. Now back to lucking and catching up on the previous post

Rowdy Scowlar
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some write these fuggin clinical trial protocols I see.

Anthropometry.

Ummm what the fugg is THAT? :blink: I Google. It is the measure of a man. As in literal. Height/weight…as in VITAL SIGNS.

MAN LISTEN.

Nancy what’s ur addy?

_________________________

only person got it is Bomb cause she was kind enough to share pics of her babies :love: wif meh when everybody was talkin bout their babies after Easter sunday. other people *quick face turn from Taken* didn’t share their chirren’s Easter :tea: i can’t put it up cause it got my whole entire gov’t in it :no: …now i gotta run to this dry arse pigfest mtg :mad: but we’ll figure it out when i get byke… bbl… :rolleyes:

User Friendly says:

It is the measure of a man. As in literal. Height/weight…as in VITAL SIGNS.

MAN LISTEN.
      I thought you apologized yesterday and said you wasnt gonna pick on him no more :no:

oh, you meant Man in general and not Height Adjuster Man? oops :kona:

I’m on fb. @IS: Ain’t ask me for my connection information :rolleyes: Guess I am not cool as JL. That’s ok. All my life I had to :sissy claw: I’mma be all right. Yes suh. I’mma be all right :gossip: She gone cry when she get in the car

Yes. A man OR WOMAN in general. :rofl:

Oh is trying to act like I ain’t wanna send here my information :huh: WHET???? (said like the contained girl in all of the fb memes with her hand out). Everybody knows (Phaedra voice) my email by now. Surely you jest :tea: I got Easter and Father’s Day pictures on deck. Hit me up. I’m yo pusher :snort:

@Dub: You seen the pictures floating around the innawebs of David Robinson snuggling the byke of Tim Duncan’s neck and hugging him after the Spurs won the championship? :hahaha: If it was Bosh I would have been going IN.. so fair is fair. That coupled with the fact that Tim’s ex said he was about that ghey life and the fact that David Robinson has always been meh to me I declare that pose :gay:

The Pearl! says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

BUT!!!!! Make sure YEW have some pictures up, too or Taken will accuse of catfishing huh! Um-Hmm. :yes: I was so :shame: I went to the :kona: and :wail:

yep. girlcode!

===========================================
      I was trying to circumvent Karma by having the hubby talk to him. #fixItJesus

Pearl lying ya’ll :hahaha: She ain’t cry! And she still icognegro on there too! That’s ok. I’mma still bless her with my family and our shenanicans.

Unshakable says:

@JL

Before i saw ur gravi, when they were talmbout Teddy, i immedhiately said, “Ruxpin or Riley?” Then i saw your gravi and said…oh, neither… :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Was gonna share side by side of Teddy and Mista and you would see what I was talkn bout.

You can e-mail me at

vagrlnca @ hotmail DOT COM

@Taken – Went to School with David’ bro, Chuck…Not ghey just white acting.

DYmondgurl says:

:huh:

:waves: @ Unshake

It’s Mr Teddy.

*giggles

User Friendly says:

I was trying to circumvent Karma by having the hubby talk to him. #fixItJesus

if he just turned 18 they shouldnt be taking each other too seriously anyway but dont let him start them doggish habits :nono: lawd knows we have enough alredy!

@JL: I don’t think they are gay for real despite the rumors. I am just messing around :lol: Wait JL do I already have your email… I put it in my phone to email you (was that for me too :oops: ) and your info popped up :rofl:

@IS: Mine is takencell @ :yahoo:

Unshakable says:

@JL,

Why i thought that e-mail addy said vagina? I had to look again… was like :blink: then :rofl:

if he just turned 18 they shouldnt be taking each other too seriously anyway but dont let him start them doggish habits lawd knows we have enough alredy!
      ———
      This is true :yes:

@JL,
      Why i thought that e-mail addy said vagina? I had to look again… was like
      ————
      I did too :ashamed: I was like she bold :blink:

:ghost: :ghost: :dead:

Think I caught Dymond off guard too

It’s

VIRGINIA GIRL IN CALI

Shaking my Damn Head…

ya’ll is nasty

@Take…YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rofl:

I never got “gay” from The Admiral.

But Tim Duncan? ALWAYS. When he was at Wake Forest I was like dude a fairy. Then again I always thought it was cause I was am a DIE HARD Carolina fan that I felt like that. :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Auntie Sandrita,

Are you in lurk mode? You haven’t thrown any shade or chimed in too many of the conversations.

Can we get a medical minute on borderline personality disorder or some other mental disorder/illness?

I agree UF!
      Thanks boo !!

Gigi26 says:

Shout outs to Jada Jada!! :applause:

I’m all about promoting health and wellness in impoverished communities, all they know is fukkin oreos n cheap snacks. I can’t even eat that shyt if I wanted to now, all the chemicals its made with :no:

Much respect to him for doing this and I hope others take note and do the same. Diabetes, high blood pressure and all that shyt is not all genetics, its the shyt we have been fed and whats made readily available to the community :no: Gotta beat them at their own game.

The Pearl! says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

:rofl: I’m OLD, ya’ll! I don’t eben know how to work IG. :wail:

Unshakable says:

@Auntie Sandrita,
      *hand on hip….

What you trying to say :waiting: :tea:

DYmondgurl says:

:rofl: @JL i saw VIAGRA :hide:

:huh: was for the ghey spurs lies :hahaha:

..he do be huggin on tony ALOT too tho :smack:

Anthropometry.

Will use this over the week-end. Hit mista over the head.

@Auntie Sandrita,

Whenever she goes missing and I check twitter, she’s on their arguing about The Gays :lol:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      WhoDatDub!
      I just watched the video and saw the pic.
      That nigga jump in DR arms and is smiling from ear to ear!!!

Wasting time says:

Is the pic with DR behind TD real though?!?!?
      My brain hurts

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – About what? Isn’t Ms. Sandra a Lipstank Les be Honest?

@Unshakable – Waiting…. :waiting:

DYmondgurl says:

<—- NOT Jason Collins' :mad:

Unshakable says:

@JL,
      Guhl, what else? I am tryna manufactah a crisis? :rofl:

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – About what? Isn’t Ms. Sandra a Lipstank Les be Honest?

but its different when she do it.

Unshakable says:

You know…..more gridst for the mill!

Unshakable says:

@Mis Take,

So it wasn’t just me, huh?

In my janet jackson whispery voice I sing Michael Jackson’s You are not alone in your ear…. :hahaha:

That picture and the moment were real @Waste
      :rofl: They felt that

Unshakable says:

@JL,

In my barry white voice – I am patiently waiting on you. Drums fangas on the desk while popping gum.

libra80sbaby says:

Sandra…what is this —-> “is a businessman, yo.” :lol:

That’s old skool rapper lingo. :lol:

Unshakable says:
      @Auntie Sandrita,

Please do a search on the blog. There are MM posts on borderline personalities. :)