Stars Attend ‘Think Like a Man Too’ LA Premiere

Gabrielle Union attends the Los Angeles Premiere of 'Think Like A Man Too'

Actress Gabrielle Union was among the stars attending the Los Angeles Premiere of the upcoming comedy ‘Think Like A Man Too’ at TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday, June 9, in Hollywood, California.

Photos: Paul A. Hebert/Press Line Photos/Splash News

35 Responses to “Stars Attend ‘Think Like a Man Too’ LA Premiere”

Kcooks25 says:

La La and Megan Good look trashy!

deedeegirl says:

they all look nice. including the wonk eye

Ms. YaYa says:

LaLa…NO!

VicKaLiCious says:

Floyd lookin like one of the four tops in that suit. LO”

everybody looks Great, buccep FLOYD :huh:
    :wtf:

missyJ says:

Floyd looking like he was styled by Duracell

missyJ says:

La La and Megan Good look trashy!

==============

Cosign

Kynedy L says:

I am convinced Lala has sucked the life out of Melo. :blink:

La and Mel :no: why they look like a SPED pimp and his bottom bish :think:
    if this is an experiment, someone please tell Lala that this ‘new’ look does absolutely nothing FOR her :no: i hate to make the comparison, but they look like a brokedown Jay & Bey… :kona:

DYmondgurl says:

Gabby fit the only one I like. The rest either too greezy ill fittin or jus gar-bage!

Kynedy L says:

:dead: @Lala and Melo looking like a broke down Jay & Bey! I can’t haha

Megan and that quinceanera .com dress :nono:

Gaby looks so polished next to Megan and Lala :no: someone’s stylist should be handing in their letter :nono:

VDot says:

LaLa’s hair? Hated it
    Megan’s greasy face? Hated it (and she needs some color on her lips)
    Floyd and his shiny flesh colored suit? :thinking: I don’t have an opinion just yet
    Gabby? :thumbsup:

Ms. YaYa says:

VDot says:
    LaLa’s hair? Hated it
    Megan’s greasy face? Hated it
    _________________________________________________________
    I imagined you saying that in your Men on Films (In Living Color) voice

VDot says:

Yeah, Lala and Megan both got their dresses from an IG “boutique”

sassyshe says:

Remember lala stylist dont work with her no more…Sandra still not giving up the tea on that one. He still works with gabby, he was like let me help you upstage that bish and show everyone who was the true genius behind her looks

Yea um Gabby looks like a movie star, but just enough skin to be sexy but not tacky. Between LaLa’s poosay tat poking out, the brittle blond hair, Melo looking like somebody wanna be down Uncle that still wear FUBU jean shorts and her wanna bust out the seams titties I give it (Dave Chappelle voice) I wish I had more thumbs so I could give it 3 thumbs down. I feel like LaLa wants to make fetch happen so bad.
    Megan doesn’t bother me. Every since I heard she tatted her eyebrows I kinda knew what life in fashion would be for her :shrugs:
    Floyd looks like a shiny new penny don’t nobody want and keep stepping over on the street :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Now if Rhi had on the same dress as LaLa has on, y’all would of said she looked great. However the boobs are a bit much for me. I have nothing for the rest

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

June 10, 2014 at 7:02 pm
    ——–
    That’s because it doesn’t look good on LaLa :shrugs: Just doesn’t. Just like how some people can walk around with booty shorts on and not go to jail for indecent exposure. Let Precious put on some dukes :nono: People would be mad :lol:

hell_on_heels says:

Megan looks cute (a bit bridal for my taste). I want La La to stop lying about her age: & she does NOT have the shape to pull that look off. Gabby & MJB looked lovely (though Auntie didn’t post MJB’s pic).

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken true.

I don’t like none of these looks :nono: and Lala looks :nono: them blobs is too huge :eek:

Oh Keke looks cute :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Jenie do Lalas :boobs: look lopsided to you? lol

We done came to the Fridays and its 80s night. My kids and my niece was like :eek: cause I know ALL the words to Livin On A Prayer Bon Jovi and Sweet Chile O Mine Guns and Roses. And decided to sing. Every word.

They thew with my ass! :lol:

MrsL says:

:off topic:

Well Kelly Rowland officially OFFICIALLY confirmed her pregnancy on social media. It’s a boy.

Just Looking says:

Jessie Jackson so sad in Taken’s Gravie look at him crying about the way La La look

Lip tremble cause, she took Kim’s K old dresses and running….Ummm it’s the wrong way.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ MrsL – Awww that so cute, thanks for the update…..

MrsL says:

No problem! I always liked Kelly!

UpgradedLurker says:

Lala and Michael Ealy were at the premiere in Miami… guess Gabby was with her man getting ready for the game.

Just Looking says:

I’ve too always had a affinity for Ms. Rowland.

:offtopic:
    No Reckless Internet Post #RIP

My login will also be RIP, caught between ROCK and HARD PLACE :think: :sad:

datsmdubya2u says:

MrsL says:

:off topic:

_______________________]

X-Factor USA = Cancelled

Record Deal = Cancelled

Pregnancy? Gotta do something for attention right? :thumbsup:

pointhimout says:

LALA isn’t sexy at all. She looks really slutty in that dress, standing next to her husband. She’s doing way too much in that dress. I never thought she was sexy. She’s not unattractive, but she’s not sexy to me. Meagan still refuses to dress like a respectable preacher’s wife.

OpinionHated says:

Is Lala dressing like that cause her man was cumming on himself over Rhianna – she looks like an old whore…not a good look. Can Carmelo dress his damn age always dressed like a blasted teenager – your wife got on her whore dress he should have had on his pimp shoes…

Meghan – not goode…. looks like a ghost prostitute….

Keke looks really nice – Gabby’s outfit for once is rather nice but why I thought her first pic was a wax statue….and I couldn’t bother to open the pic with the dude in the shiny suit so I have no idea who it is but his suit can start forest fires….