Teen opens world’s first pawn shop for $15,000 sneakers

Chase Reed opens pawn shop for sneakers

Why barter with other sneaker heads on eBay.com for bootleg Jordans when you can get the real thing for $15,000 at a pawn shop that deals in throwback kicks? The president’s teenage daughter collects a paycheck fetching coffee and dry cleaning for the staff over at CBS, but one enterprising 16-year-old has found the perfect niche: a sneaker pawn shop.

“Young kids don’t have jewelry. They don’t have cars, but what they do have is the thousands of dollars worth of sneakers in their house,” said Troy Reed, father of Chase “Sneakers” Reed, who opened the first pawn shop for high end sneakers in the country.

From The NY Post:

Chase, a 10th-grader at Frederick Douglass Academy in Harlem, still marvels over pictures of the freshest sneaker designs online and waits in line for hours to add to his collection. Only now he and his father are also getting them from fellow “investors” who want quick cash.

They have all sorts of reasons for selling short. One pawned fancy footwear to pay for his brother’s funeral. Two teen girls liquidated their sneakers to pay for prom dresses. Another savvy ­investor flipped a pair of LeBron Crown Jewels and two pairs of Jordans and used the thousands in profit to pay for his move to The Bronx from Brooklyn.

The store’s priciest pawned pairs so far — those Crown Jewels — are commanding $1,400, more than five times the $270 sticker price.
“I don’t look at it like a business. It’s what I do. It’s what I breathe,” said Chase. “It’s an idea that’s right in front of your face. It’s just about bringing the idea to life.” READ MORE

• Would You Pay $350 for These Air Jordan Cement Snow Boots
  • Man Waiting in Line to Buy LeBron’s New Sneaker Shoots Robber
  • Celeb Style: Jay Z wearing Nike Air Yeezy 2 Sneakers
  • Malia Obama Has a Job

187 Responses to “Teen opens world’s first pawn shop for $15,000 sneakers”

Hershey says:

smart idea til someone breaks in and steals the merch :thumbsup:

coco creamy says:

:applause:

way to go young man :yes:

Hershey says:

smart idea til someone breaks in and steals the merch :thumbsup:

True. Maybe that’s why no one bothered to open a similar shop. Sneaker heads are desperate to be THE FIRST with a particular shoe. :coffee:

OpinionHated says:

Excellent idea – I love when people think outside of the box.. no pun intended…

Unshakable says:

Kudos to this young businrssman.

Aprilbaby says:

I love it. Harlem!

San ah make ya dance says:

Um aint nobody buying em for that much doh :no: :shrugs:

VDot says:

One pawned fancy footwear to pay for his brother’s funeral.

:crying:

:thumbsup: to the young entrepreneur!

Wasting time says:

:claps: These kids are smart :claps:
      Now lets see how it is flipped to be a bad thing or how kids who wear Payless sneakers lose and its not fair :tea:

BCinKS says:

I applaud him, but I’m confused. Are these used or slightly worn sneakers? People paying 7 times sticker price for used shoes? Or are these just shoes people bought to flip at his shop?

San ah make ya dance says:

Yep better keep em at home, cause somebody reading this plotting :tea:

Momma I made it!!! says:

San you would be surprised…I know a few people into sneakers and I just sit and watch like you paid that much for those what if they get messed up

—————–
      I don’t think they hve sold for that much yet :no: Good system for getting what you want but not that price. People have been bringing them in I believe

Unshakable says:

BC,

glad you asked, cuz i wondered the same thing.

—————
      I know how it goes, but I still think that price is steep. I know sneaker heads and they are NOT gonna pay that. Someone rich may come along and do it just because its a good hustle for a young man :yes: but I’m sure they have means of getting them for cheaper

VDot says:

@BC -From the article:

“After we evaluate it, we’ll give the kid, say, $100 for the sneakers. If he wants them back, he’ll pay the $100, plus $20 for storing the sneakers,” Troy said.
      If someone makes an ­offer, the pawner is notified and has the right of first refusal, provided they can pony up the cash. If the sneakers sell for more, the pawner keeps 80 percent of the profit and the rest goes to the store.
      A lightly worn pair’s value can jump exponentially compared to its initial retail price. A pair of Nike Air Yeezys — Kanye West’s signature sneakers — are currently selling for from $1,700 to $15,000 on eBay. Originally, they went for $263. Kanye’s own purported pair of Yeezys are going for $50,000.

or does he have $15,000 worth of shoes :thinking:

LeBron Crown Jewels

:cry: :crying1: I am not ready.

HUSH DYMOND.

:wail:

User Friendly says:

Chase, a 10th-grader at Frederick Douglass Academy in Harlem :nun:

Buttercup says:

:applause: Very good idea. I remember reading an article about kids who would buy/sell/trade kicks at tradeshows. The tradeshow organizer made money buy selling booths.

Say what :blink: for some Got damn sneakers :nono: shyting me ….. hellz no

coco creamy says:

Kanye’s own purported pair of Yeezys are going for $50,000.

_____________________________________

:wtf:

From downstairs:

you ain’t here so I can tell you to take ya muddacunt and shove it up ya one tooth granny battyhole i’ll just say goodnight.

==================

I have no idea what ANY OF THIS MEANS but I *think* I’m supposed to be offended so dayum girl. You mad, Bro?

BCinKS says:

VDot says:

@BC -From the article:
      —————-
      Ah. Makes sense now. I haven’t had my afternoon coffee yet so I couldn’t be bothered to click on the link. :)

=================

:chase: so you saying OH doorter can’t trade in huh sneakers? :rofl:

User Friendly says:

Buttercup says:

my son wants to go to Sneaker Con so bad but not as long as his feet keep changing size every few months :nono:

I guess they feel the same way about sneakers as basketball wives feel about loo-bee-teens. everybody has a weakness.

I should’ve been downstairs :biggrin:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.

datsmdubya2u says:

Lud :facepalm: folk paying that much for sneakers but no life insurance and I bet many of them dont even have college funds

:nono: I can’t applaud his efforts til i know if’n his folks is ‘haves’ or ‘have-nots’ :waiting: :hahaha:

VDot says:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.

Did you at lease brush your teeth and rinse with Listerine? :lol: Did you get an A or just barely passed?

Wasting time says:

She done put that ish on you!
      Throw salt over bof ya shoulders when you get home; spin a cirle counter clock wise 3 times and recite the our father standing on your head :yes: You be good!

—————
      Lawd my granny smooth got mad at my aunt and uncle discussing life insurance. Don’t get none if you wanna, you gonna get cremated and aint nobody taking no requests! :dead:

Momma I made it!!! says:

From downstairs:

:shocked: ummmm whats goin on should I peek back downstairs :kona:

User Friendly says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Lud folk paying that much for sneakers but no life insurance and I bet many of them dont even have college funds
      _________________________

we still talmbout them poor kids with single mothers in nebraska?

Buttercup says:

2 job offers in one day! Look at God I may as well play PowerBall while I’m at it.

_______________________________

now Butter, you know i’m poised to twirl out w/you soon as you pick which job you want, but, um, somewhere in there :think: our testimony went left… :rofl:

:offtopic: I just seen a video teaser with Jennifer Lopez trying to twerk :ghost: I like Jlo :facepalm: but that shyt is a damn FAIL ! WTF! ………

Struggleisreal says:

Good Day :waves: Kudos to this young man

More impressed with Caged Bird, passing her ORAL, many women here on the blog, couldn’t oral anything.

:kona:

BCinKS says:

datsmdubya2u says:

—————
      Or show up to the club looking like a fashion model but can’t even buy they own drinks. :huh:

missyJ says:

She done put that ish on you!
      Throw salt over bof ya shoulders when you get home; spin a cirle counter clock wise 3 times and recite the our father standing on your head You be good!

===============

Maybe I better do it before I eem drive home. Lawd #fixitjesus She trying to throw the debil on me

Buttercup says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.
      ==============
      :happy: That is awesome news. Congratulations!

VDot says:

I’ve never heard of a pawner keeping 80% of the profits. What kind of pawn shop is this?

Buttercup says:

===========
      I read this in a grandma’s (Cicely Tyson’s) voice :hahaha:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.

_____________________________________

@Puppy, first of all Congrats! :trophy:
      …but you know you wrong for HOW you saying this, right? :ghost:

VDot says:

I just seen a video teaser with Jennifer Lopez trying to twerk :ghost:

:yes: Obviously she took lessons from Miley :no:

bama_n_jersey says:

Congrats!!!

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.

:huh:

I read this in a grandma’s (Cicely Tyson’s) voice :hahaha:
      ————-
      :lol: She got excited real quick Butter. Auntie talking bout don’t let such and such come. Granny like :stop: And aint even got no insurance

Going to hootas tomorra to celebrate :tits: :party:

User Friendly says:

maybe its like a cosignment shop? :shrugs:

VDot says:

One owned by a 16 year old who just wants a little pocket change. And wants to help other people bury their dead relatives :yes:

Buttercup says:

=========
      :ashamed: Sinners have souls too, Nancy. I’ve already verbally accepted the first one since the start date isn’t until the 7th. This other one has put a fire under my behind though.

bama_n_jersey says:

****************
      :yes: sounds just like an old person #nofilter

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

What!!???? I was on my kmees for part of it. Then I was standing, then they let me sat down. :rofl: I weeked hard for this raise :shakebutt:

Buttercup says:

==========
      Women can do stuff like that :shrug: I did this quite a few times in my college years.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ San ah I hate funes where they have to take up a collection. :cry:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Roses

bama_n_jersey says:

:sideeye: wait before I give out my congrats…what kind of exam now???!!!!??? You in too manty positions and thangs!!!!!!

VDot says:

_________________________________

:huh: Is the name of the company Vivid Entertainment?

Momma I made it!!! says:

my mom told my grandfather he should get life insurance and she’ll pay for it …if not he goin in a cardboard box in a potters grave :shrugs:

Unshakable says:

@Bird Cage,

The reason why Auntie Sandrita gave you that look via font is because Kanye said the same of Kim…,she wanna know is it a similar exam. Iffin it’s not, please disregard and you has my sympathy. :hug:

@Auntie Sandrita, you asked what kind of pawn shop ot os? If it retains 80% of the profits, a smart one.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

@Nancy :pray: on it. I waited 8 months from the time the told me I hot this position to the day I actually started and this place has been a blessing. I passed on Longshore men for this.

. . . .

Is the name of the company Vivid Entertainment?

__________________________

:crying1: :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Dats, me too :no: Its just a crime shame. Spend spend spend and someone else gotta worry about yo death :no:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

I am a process operator trainee at an oil refinery. It is a 3 year training program and you have to do an oral test infront of all the division supervisors to advance to the next level.

I wish I could say that much for Tennis shoes! But I have my own vice, I love designer sunglasses that i have paid at least $300 for.

Granny like :stop: And aint even got no insurance
      __________________________

so Granny said she worried bout the wrong thang? :crying1:

missyJ says:

:shocked: ummmm whats goin on should I peek back downstairs

===========

Apparently I made someone mad or hurt their feelers but if yo name has the word hated in it, I obviously couldn’t be the first right.. ioono

@Vdot naw not Vivid :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

Ohhhh :shame: well in that case Congrats again

:party:

Just Looking says:

Hey San :hug:

Nancy

Butter Cup – You stil Love me? :hug:

Everybody :nun:

@Caged Bird – What the Heck….on ya knees. All I can say is werk it, werk it.

But ummm what kind of job is this….I hat been on my knees, I try laying to side using a pillow.

Unshakable says:

@Bird Cage,

Congrats! Three years in the making….that’s wonderful! :applaud:

============

But WHY were you on your knees? And are their shower curtain rods at your job? :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

June 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm
      whew….I thought you worked in a Brothel.

@Puppy, I’m begging you :stop: please stop explaining… you actually not making it better :no: …i know you think you clarifying the matter but stuff like “you have to do an oral test infront of all the division supervisors” is the not gonna erase the :huh: from Sandra’s face. :rofl:

User Friendly says:

But WHY were you on your knees? And are their shower curtain rods at your job?

:lol: today is not the day for being shyt. maybe tomorrow.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

What ole person aint got they pre need funara alret paid fa. Hell ole folks plan they own funaras like it was a once in a lifetime cruise or sumthin. Well, I guess it kinda is. :casket: did I eve say that this smiley reminds me of my great granny that smoke until she died. Even when my great grandpa was on OXYGEN. He puffin in the back she puffin in the front.

Buttercup says:

Of course I still love you Just My Heart :kiss:

:hug: Just Looking

VDot says:

_____________________________________

I’m just gonna go ahead and say congratulations! No matter what it’s for, I feel like she worked really hard (on her knees) for it and that’s an accomplishment. So Congrats Puppy Love!! :cheer:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

User we do have showers (surfbordt)

datsmdubya2u says:

@San ah
      When that plate go by I just point at it like the soul glow dude in coming to America :coffee: aint my fault

coco creamy says:

I JUST SEEN A EPOSIDE ON THE SHOW CALLED” MY STRANGE ADDICTION” :wtf:

is this Chyt real :wail: nobody eats mattressES :wail: NogotDamnBody

And are their shower curtain rods at your job? :popcorn:

_________________________

:eek:

and missy, what you ‘posed to be doing w/that salt from the popcorn guhl? :waiting:

Just Looking says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:huh:
      JL :tea:
      ++++++++++++++++++
      Oh :rolleyes:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

@Coco did you see the episode where dude was fuhhin his CAR his damn CAR!

missyJ says:

and missy, what you ‘posed to be doing w/that salt from the popcorn guhl?

=============

Nawl I already deed it. Ain’t gon have my tax refund whip on the side of the highway cause she wanna :buttshake: with the devil. :nun: ain’t nobody got time fo dat

@San ah
      —————
      Long as it aint no chicken wang :dead:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – :happy: Hey Gal

Nancy Says:
      And are their shower curtain rods at your job? :popcorn:

Still think it’s a brothel, but everybody needs love and somebody gotta get it. Didn’t know term for sexing “oil refinery”

I like how you switching it up.

Use it in a sentence

My oil refinery is about to BLOW!

coco creamy says:

I JUST SEEN A EPOSIDE ON THE SHOW CALLED” MY STRANGE ADDICTION
      _____________________________

@coco, they eat all kinds of stuff on that show :nono: i’ve seen a lady who ate toilet paper; one ate dirt, one ate dryer sheets… there’s addiction to blow-up dolls, pee-pee baths… yeah, folk sick. :shrug:

HUSH DYMOND. :D

My oil refinery is about to BLOW! :wtf: :rofl:

coco creamy says:

nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

@Coco did you see the episode where dude was fuhhin his CAR his damn CAR!

______________________________________

U MEAN LIKE AN AUTOMBILE, THAT USES GAS and oil and chyt , :wtf:

User Friendly says:

I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes :vomit:

You thorns are some true muddacunts! :rofl:

coco creamy says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

coco creamy says:

I JUST SEEN A EPOSIDE ON THE SHOW CALLED” MY STRANGE ADDICTION
      _____________________________

@coco, they eat all kinds of stuff on that show i’ve seen a lady who ate toilet paper; one ate dirt, one ate dryer sheets… there’s addiction to blow-up dolls, pee-pee baths… yeah, folk sick.
      ________________________________________

I dont know anything about this type Chyt :kona: I cant :wail:

pee-pee baths…

==============

You mean like R. Kelly or fill the tub with pee pee and warsh you arse?

MY STRANGE ADDICTION
      ————

Whet kinda trama make u munch blow up dolls tho? :ghost:

I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes

============

What was she gon do when she ran out? :huh:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

@Coco yes he was all tongue kissin it too.

missyJ says:

You thorns are some true muddacunts!

==================

So this is gonna be a thing now? :lol:

Come back OpinionHated, we don’t hate everything you do :rofl: Just most of it so don’t get it twisted :tea: :hahaha:

VDot says:

muddacunts

I had to google it earlier :pc: Then I was like :blink: :nono:

coco creamy says:

MY STRANGE ADDICTION
      ————

Whet kinda trama make u munch blow up dolls tho?
      ___________________________

who put this chyt out, is this real or they joking so many concerns soooo many :no:

:nono: alright @User… you win! :kona:

(but do that make her a cannibal though?) :think:

User Friendly says:

I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes :vomit:
      She said fugg death do us part. Who unca aint got a pre need plan? This gon be him.

coco creamy says:

User Friendly says:

I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes
      _______________________________

thats it :ghost:

User Friendly says:

Come back OpinionHated, we don’t hate everything you do Just most of it so don’t get it twisted

:chase:

I wonder where the girl from the museum went? :think: come back! :happy:

I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes

:blink: :hurl: fuggin serious!!

VDot says:

MY STRANGE ADDICTION
      ————
      Whet kinda trama make u munch blow up dolls tho?

We should look to Kanye for the ansas! Or Man :tea:

DYmondgurl says:

(but do that make her a cannibal though?)

————
      DAM-NIT Nancy!!! :hide:

User Friendly says:I saw one where the lady was eating her dead husband’s ashes
      :eek: my gawd :kona:

@missy, i did nat say SHOWER… i said BAFF!
      i aint sore wit u though (somebody did say you struggle w/comprehension… :tea: )
      :hahaha: :hug:

muddacunts

I had to google it earlier :pc: Then I was like :blink: :nono:

==============

Now I had to google it, I thought it was something made up (like Gigi calling folks dirty foot) lol

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Whet kinda trama make u munch blow up dolls tho?

NAWL!!!! :rofl: he was addicted to molesting them!

bama_n_jersey says:

Y’all ran the museum girl off early this mornting…she ain’t at work, since according to her the museum is not open on Mondays

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

I wonder if eating his ashes was in they vows? Like love, honor, cherish, and whichever one die first the other one eats the ashes. :pizza:

missyJ says:

i did nat say SHOWER… i said BAFF!
      i aint sore wit u though (somebody did say you struggle w/comprehension…

===================

Sheddup with yo muddacunt fontin self :hahaha: I was actually inquiring as to whether or not it was for sexual gratification not the exact replicated act of Mr. Robert Kelly.. Thank you very much. Who can’t read between the lines now? :tea:

Who Here is surprised STERLING paid for V’s peen to be chopped off?

DYmondgurl says:

NAWL!!!! he was addicted to molesting them!

————
      Ohh :oops: molest away then sir! :kona:

I thought it was all stuff they :pizza:

who put this chyt out, is this real or they joking so many concerns soooo many

actually, coco, TLC did a whole show just on the doll obsession. there’s people who have them special made and be taking out on ‘dates’ and stuff. there was a guy on there who was making them and trying to perfect their ‘anatomy’ and he was making good money cause the guys who were buying them were ‘wearing them out’ :kona: :hurl: :kona:

User Friendly says:

bama_n_jersey says:

the cleaning staff still works today :yes:

:lol: actually all the staff probably works. its just not open to the public.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

@Luvin where you read that

SANDRA
      CAn you post the pic of LIL FUTURE. . . he is so cute :hahaha:

Puppy
      Do NOt Question ME! :rules: <-Cannot reveal my sources :blink:

DYmondgurl says:

Who Here is surprised STERLING paid for V’s peen to be chopped off?

——–

not eYe :tea:

Sheddup with yo muddacunt fontin self :hahaha:
      __________________________

iont care if start using it; i’m not and i’m not looking it up. iont want it in my speerit :nun:

(what is it tho? the birth canal? no? oh, too literal? :kona: )

missyJ says:

@luvie we already seent baby day late in his leather short set

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Sorry @Luvin wanted to read it for myself. But you got all these secrets.

:crying1: we already seent baby day late in his leather short set

I Didnt, Sandra posted it?? He’s so Cute! and he has on shoes :lol:

Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says: wanted to read it for myself. But you got all these secrets.

:winky:
      hsk

We got a museum worker on the board? I :heart: the museum. (she must be in NYC tho cause the museums in DC open every day :think: ) :welcome:

Just Looking says:

coco creamy says:

I JUST SEEN A EPOSIDE ON THE SHOW CALLED” MY STRANGE ADDICTION” :wtf:
      is this Chyt real :wail: nobody eats mattressES :wail: NogotDamnBod
      The girl that was eating dry wood

The lady that drank her own pee in beer stein

the guy who dressed up like a dog

My husband said, I didn’t need any more ideas and currently that channel is blocked on all of our televisions :sad:

Buttercup says:

Who Here is surprised STERLING paid for V’s peen to be chopped off?
      ============
      Y’all roses were right. V is for Victor.

EYE
      AM
      NAHT
      NANCY

Luvie, you just last week came in here talkin bout the janitor at Spurs statdium pulled the plug and made the lights go out so Miami would lose :waiting: :rofl:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Luvie, you just last week came in here talkin bout the janitor at Spurs statdium pulled the plug and made the lights go out so Miami would lose ~~~
      :oops:
      i was JOKING!! trying to get the blog going :lol:

___________________________

:crying1: this girl husband gotta set parental controls for HER! :crying1:

:duel:

simmer down ladies :tea:

no need to tangle … but I got Luvie since she SPURS fan :box:

Just Looking says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

___________________________
      :crying1: this girl husband gotta set parental controls for HER! :crying1:
      _________________________
      :yes: Like when he comes n the room, I turn back to CNN, Discovery orAl Jazeera.

There was one medical disorder, and this guy had sleeping diease. I WAS IN TEARS that night, I’m certain i got a wing taken away. He would just fall the hail out.

Or the guy that had turrets. WHEW….

burnt :popcorn: AGANE! :mad: :hurl:

:wink: dymONDgurl spurs baby. They have to go at it ONE MORE time, Timmy needs 6!

The Pearl! says:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Hey yall. It took a lot of work on my knees but I passed my oral exam.

_______
      Congrats, @puppylove!!!! :party:

DYmondgurl says:

YASSSS! 6 … then maybe Phil will ‘think’ the Spurs are a DYnasty!
      Zen Massa trippn :lol:

:stop: No tusslun OR tanglen allowed on Mondays :huh:
      —–
      Congrats, on passing the exam Puppylove! :bow:
      ——–
      LuvLife, whatchew over there doing NOW? :eek: #rumoringthattheheatwasahologramlastnightandnottherealteam :lol:

Like when he comes n the room, I turn back to CNN, Discovery orAl Jazeera.

Or the guy that had turrets. WHEW….

*slaps knee* :hahaha:
      oh gosh! i do that too! cause mister always tryna shake his head at my viewing selections :rolleyes: i just hit that ‘last’ button and be on HLN tryna look all engrossed :hahaha:

turrets… lawd :ghost: between that and asperger’s :crying1:

*goes and repents* :kona: :bow:

I wish him well and hope he hires a Beyonce type of bodyguard! People will think that he is young and dumb up there in NYC and try to rob him instead of supporting black business, sad but true! :tea:

#rumoringthattheheatwasahologramlastnightandnottherealteam
      ~~

So I’m posed to belee V USTA have a peen but Jose-line didn’t :tea: oh okay

Somewhere thersa trash bin full of :shank: peens :lol:

MsB2u says:

:applause:smart move

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

I do not understand why you woukd cut off something that gives you pleasure to never be able to have that feeling again. Just dumb.

A certain OPINIONATED Rose got tole downstairs huh? :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb you KNOW I’m about to go look.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*comes back upstairs giggling* anyway I missed most of today. So congrats Butter on your 2 job offers!!! Whoot Whoot! Oh and I’m watching lahhatl……every week I find a new hate for kirk…rasheeda a damn fool along with Mimi.

MisUnderstood says:

So I’m posed to belee V USTA have a peen but Jose-line didn’t :tea: oh okay
      ——————————
      They went to the same surgeon the Kardshians went to

MisUnderstood says:

A certain OPINIONATED Rose got tole downstairs huh? :ghost:
      —————————-

And she hasn’t been heard from since.

Just like that other newbie talmbout she works at a museum.

The Rose Garden is tough & I love it. I feel right at home. :hug: :heart:

Chile I am watching the love and hip hop and I keep fast forwarding Mimi weak azz story like damn :no: she may need Stevie j and Jose in the mix… Cause her shyt is weak…. :shrugs:

PumpkinsMama says:

Lawd these newbies came in buckin and bitin! Bishes been starin at they screens while they was lurkin, waitin to jump in and start some ish :rolleyes:

Aunty I done told ya to give out pysch evals with them damn packets :eek:

:thinking: Maybe I can get the Knite Krew poppin again and leave the day time to the new-birds :chickenhead: I mean newbies (uber aggressive tho they may be), kidding, but not really :rofl:

By all means tho carry on, gives me sumthin to go back and read and laugh at

Uh huh, yup :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh @pumpkin NO! The newbies can NOT have the day time hours. Shhyytttt. Clearly, dragging season has been opened again on the blog. Well let the jokes begin. Lmao. Oh well.

mrs_warren_08 says:

Hi I’m new but I promise I’m not an ish starter

PumpkinsMama says:

Keya you and J getcho azzez in da bed :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

:danban1: Jenie!!!!! (let’s see how long we can keep the shout-out chain going this morning — who’s up next?)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jennie and Pearl!!!! Lmao. And good morning to anyone else who comes in!

Good morning Roses :waves:

bama_n_jersey says:

Mornting!!!! :hi: Going to pop some pain pills because I think I am getting to old for softball

Aunty I done told ya to give out pysch evals with them damn packets :eek:
      ————–
      U aint never lied! Hey :waves: Pumpkin :happy:

Sheddup with yo muddacunt fontin self
      __________________________
      :huh:
      Miss an afternoon miss a lot?

Yea that word is nasty.

San ah make ya dance says:

My Gawd When I say I died a couple times watching LHHATL :rofl: Model dude almost wrestled for those few dollars, I believe if the cameras weren’t there he would have took her to the ground :eek: :rofl: Shyt cant be real life

Momma I made it!!! says:

Good morning everyone!!!

Ill pass my newbie pysch eval with flying colors!!! :blink:

Milky says:

:wave: Good Morning All! I hope yall playin on bein shait today. Yesterday, between deepfreezer, frigidare, mini fridge, newbies, and just yall plain crazy azzes. :rofl:

Milky says:

Oh dont let me forget the niagara falls barrel. :dead:

Morning :waves: Off to do some work :pc:

Milky says:

@san lhhatl was retarded last night. Mimi bish pls, Erica get you a life boo, Rasheeda i wouldnt take Kirk bish azz back at least for a while, Steebie and Joseph I guess yall aint really got no storyline now. Joseph sayin he stayin wit steebie for the big house and shait, bish the house is rented and ur boo in jail get some real man puscee!!

These fawktards still haven’t fixed my pc :tea: I could have stayed home wtf :mad:

I gotta phone post :crying1: the struggle is real :crying:

But what happened with the newbies :popcorn: what I miss

free says:

take ya muddacunt and shove it up ya one tooth granny battyhole

************************

i just felt like reposting that :dead:

Hair Lova says:

Flight club does the same thing. I know one thing, I’m not buying anyone’s used sneakers.