The Petition Worked: Beyonce Finally Combed Blue Ivy’s Hair

adorablyki

How embarrassing is it when a commoner starts a petition to shame a millionaire into combing her daughter’s hair — and it works?

Blue Ivy Hair

Someone created a Change.org petition requesting that singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter comb and moisturize her daughter, Blue Ivy‘s hair yesterday. The petition was created in response to photos showing Blue Ivy in public wearing a mess of matted, unkempt, dry hair on her head. The Internet response was swift with condemnation. Even celebrities got in on the act, with one famous celeb comparing Blue Ivy to deceased rapper Ol’ Dirty Bastard. After the petition garnered 1,500 signatures — and made the evening news — Beyonce finally got the message and combed and conditioned Blue Ivy’s hair. Blue may not be Internet savvy now, but she will access the Internet in a few years. Hopefully she won’t be traumatized by all of the criticism toward her mother.

Thanks to loyal reader Shanda J. for the tip.

Update: My Facebook readers say the above pictures are from March.

beyonce-blue-ivy-hair

Blue Ivy Hair

Blue Ivy Hair

Blue Ivy Hair

Blue Ivy Hair

Blue Ivy Hair

aniowo1

Blue Ivy Hair

152 Responses to “The Petition Worked: Beyonce Finally Combed Blue Ivy’s Hair”

VicKaLiCious says:

Poor baby, sad she’s being mocked like this. Smh

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

blue is definitely her daddy’s child…..

Afiya says:

That silly azz petition ain’t have jack to do with her combing HER CHILD’s head, folks need to mind they judgmental damn business :angry:

:kona:

Keys says:

Smh people are ridiculous…who has time to start a petition. Get a life and leave that baby alone

Smonae says:

That pic with the bun is old as hell
    But some of the people complaining, worry about your own kid :facepalm:

MrsL says:

That petition was so rude. The hair was wild, but at least she has hair. :shrugs:

VDot says:

This is ridiculous. I hate people sometimes :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

These ppl are modern day fools :no: Shyt aint even funny

Beta says:

:facepalm: that petition should have been created for something that matters

San ah make ya dance says:

And if a blk bish started this shame on her a##!

VDot says:

Someone created

^^ Jasmine “Rude Bish Azz” Toliver

Beta says:

Is that Jigga in a wig or an actual female :blink:

JustElle says:

Nonsensical

missyJ says:

All these folks worried about Blue hair, I bet they lights ain’t even on for they babies to watch Ninja Turtles.. talmbout it’s summer time it stay light til 9 p.m. you need to be playin outside any dayum way #turnuptime #cirocpeach

Blue Ivy actually has a father to celebrate on this Sunday. just saying

somebody on my facebook had the audacity to try and say somethng but doesnt even have custody of her daughter.

I laugh at a lot of shyt but this is embarrassing to me :smh:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:facepalm:

Wasting time says:

That petition did nothing. It was so clear from Sunday’s pic they were taking her twist out. I need people to do better. This what we are concerned about? A 2 year old hair? I don’t care who the parents are.
    What happened to defenseless children being off limits.

Chile :facepalm: :offtopic: why I went snuck out of here and went to go to sleep in the parking lot in my car right :yawn: been out there for bout an hour… well I heard some glass shatter but hell to be honest my azz was too sleepy to even notice the first time so I dozed back on off … chile I hear the shyt again so I look up :yawn: …… man this fool was breaking into the cars right at the damn building (Black) :rolleyes: so I calls the got dayum police :cell: chile them po pos got here so quick not to mention Marshall men and shyt :shotsfired: guns a blazing mind you I start walking up… chile I must have really been sleep because I looked over at somebody window and saw my reflection and my hair was looking like :lolsign: but hunty this fool was going down the rows and :no:

—————
    TH*IS

missyJ says:

===========

Did you put her on blast? I would’ve :rofl:

SellieBaby says:

Pretty girl no matter how the hair is.

Isn’t this an old picture Sandra :thinking:

Smonae says:

That pic with the bun is old as hell
    _______________________________

Thank you! I was about to ask why Blu had on a damn fur vest when the temperature is about a 100 & hell?

My people. My people. :shame:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning yall. Ummm so some grown person really had enough time to create this mess to do what?! Is this child’s hair bothering you that much? Is the girl starving? Is someone beating her up? Treating her badly? Fluck no. I, me, personally, think that the kids hair is a hot damn mess. However, ITS NOT MY SON AND NOT MY BUSINESS!! And I don’t care enough about it, to worry about a two year olds hair. Come back when this kid can’t read or something. Then I will care. Are you gonna comb it miss?! For all that your hair better look like it was done by the gawds every second of every day.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Jenie, :wtf: See the lawd musta knew that fool was gonna come and do that and put you in your car to sleep. :lol:

and too the chick asking do her hair need a comb … fawk yess … :tea: and a detangeler and some conditioner … hell yes I said it …. Let me wait for the next post because I’m to sleepy for this shyt today about the hair business :peace:

San ah make ya dance says:

And if a blk bish started this shame on her a##!
    _________________________

there is a salon up here thats geared towards little black girls. they say every week some mother comes in with tears in her eyes because the baby came back from grandma’s house with a perm. young ppl can be bad, but old ppl are vicious when it comes to looking like a pick-a-ninny.

BullSweetness says:

I would love to see the lives these people and their children lead to think it’s okay to try and shame a toddler. Yes your child’s hair might be “combed” (mine depends on your definition I look like the natural haired chick up top so it depends) but she probably doesn’t read at her grade level. Probably struggles with addition and subtraction. Trust if anything happens to this child’s hair she will have the BEST lace front money can buy and your child will be walking around with a lace front that looks like a fitted cap. We are so simple, we don’t need sprite ppl to do it for us… we commit our own genocide these days.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Black folks kill me with the whole….my head is to nappy for all dat ish. Just admit you have no clue how to dont know your own hair! Ive been there and still decided to go natural. My Mom didn’t know how to properly comb my hair and as a result my edges are and had been permanently damaged since I was 5 years old. Ive never been able to wear my hair in a ponytail or updo because of traction alopecia. Sucks but after 2 years of being natural my hair is longer than its has ever been. No edge and all im proud to be natural. #CurlyGurl

sassyshe says:

:happybirthday: Pearl.

People gonna let Blue Ivy be great. Chick worth more than most and shes only 2. Blue probably one of them tender head kids that dont like comb. Bey and Jay just need to hire Mable and she gonna hold that baby and comb her hair as needed

Beta says:

Good you saw him Jenie he did get arrested right

Wasting time says:

KeKe
    Ya baby bump is errythang :woohoo:

—————
    I wish a nig would!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Chile while I’m trying to get some z’s hunty that fool could have been crazy crazy or some shyt :phew: never again chile :nono: never…. I’m glad they caught that azz…. them Marshall and Po Po’s wasn’t playing :karate: but why you gotta be stealing folks shyt man :shrugs: I can’t stand a damn thief!

San ah make ya dance says:

But they leave their kids braids in til they look like dreads :huh: OK

FuturedocDonte says:

Hearts I just saw your comment downstairs :lol:

Beta says:

Good you saw him Jenie he did get arrested right

Yep :yes: they got em …. idiot fugga looking over at me…. and shyt I started to flick that azz the bird … I can’t stand a damn thief!

:crying: like Katt Williams said, “I been meaning to burn these new candles anyway”. that is IT, chile.

CaliYoruba says:

I think it’s disgusting that a petition was started about Blu Ivy’s hair. She is a CHILD! I don’t let Cali2 rock a fro without some moisturizer and a bow but Blu is not my child and maybe she doesn’t like getting her hair done. Meanwhile, people gripping these little girls’ edges and putting a thousand beads in their hair making healthy long hair obsolete for their future. Shame on ya’ll. People can let KNOWN MOLESTERS stay in their family and be around their children and all kind of other craziness & violence go on in this world but Blu Ivy’s hair is SUCH a concern??? Atlanta is #1 for sex trafficking with ages as low as 2 y.o. girls AND boys. Concentrate on that.

Carrington says:

Get off the bull$hit. While I think that it’s RIDICULOUS that someone STARTED a petition, I think it’s worth noting that a) Blue Ivy’s MAMMY comes out of the house dressed to the nines and has HER hair done by a TEAM of stylists, PLUS her mammy is a hair doer.

When y’all see Roneeka walking around lookin like she just got her taxes, but her child lookin’ like she just selected his a$$ at the agency you have all KINDS of $hit to say about HER – WHY are you standards for a multi millionaire with a glam squad who keeps herSELF camera/paparazzi ready, LOWER than your standards for an hourly wage earner with likely NO help?

I don’t care what this child’s hair looks like, but I think it’s a damn shame how the Beygency responds when the person on the hot seat is her majesty your queen, Beyonce.

NOBODY has an issue with this child, from what I can tell it’s about her mother and although I couldn’t care less how her hair looks, when YOU look fly – I can’t excuse your child looking ragged. If she was at that awkward stage where her hair was too short to stay in a rubber band, then I get it. You do it and it looks fly, she gets up from between your legs and by the time you go put up your bucket of barrettes and pink oil moisturizer half her head is standing up, but this is NOT the case with this little girl.

Lastly – if you were one of those people who CONSISTENTLY had something to say about Angelina Jolie’s baby’s head, but now you’re an “adult” and above talking about a child’s hair because it’s Jehovah Beyce’ – STFU

:rolf: @ ALL the shyt yall posting.

I have so many, many questions. :yes:

But Ms. Deb said be nice on the intanet so….. :tape:

Beta says:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

we don’t need sprite ppl to do it for us… we commit our own genocide these days

:cosign:

The Pearl! says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, VDot, Wasting and Sassyshe!!!

The best part of the day so far is that I got ONE MORE call from my Mother singing happy birthday (with her little frail voice)!!! God is good!

On Topic: People are really invested in this child’s hair to this degree? I get that black folks are very passionate when it comes to hair, but damn. A petition? Really?

Just Looking says:

Got DAMN….I’m glad I don’t do face book…

I do Tweet, but only to send positive message.

My foolishness is only limited to this blog.

:kona:

Wasting time says:

I got in to a disagreement with my bestie over this yesterday cause I would not entertain the conversation. She screaming its my opinion and I’m saying I’m not talking about nobody toddler. Let someone talk about mine and I’m going HAM :yes: so I will not do the same to another mother.

Just Looking says:

:happybirthday: :shakebutt:

Pearl it’s ya birthday WHAT WHAT

:happy: :danban1:

What are you plans? :hug:

free says:

the pics are hilarious :rofl:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Tips in and look around… Start feeling like Miss Sophia off Color Purple

Ion know nobody no moe… :crying:

sassyshe says:

_____________________________________________________________________
    That’s how I got my first perm. Stayed the weekend with my mother’s friend and she decided that she didnt want to deal with my curls and flat iron my hair. My aunt and grandmother spazzed out when I went home because flat iron when not properly done fcuks up the hair. Aunt went and got a soft sheen kit and did my hair and cussed my mom out at the same time

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

<—dang its been this long since i been gone..got to change my gravi pronto! :typing:

:stop: and therein lies the problem. we have been trained to think that our hair in its natural state “looks ragged”. it looks like hair, not raggedy hair, just hair.

when are we finally going to end our relationship with Willie Lynch?

FuturedocDonte says:

Jenie azz would have been asleep and that man would have been looking through her car window like :eek:

Just :stop:

free says:

Just Looking says: That’s a shame about Noami edges, maybe Beyoncé did have her hair did, however maybe she didn’t like it. maybe she was tender headed, maybe her ears stayed burnt.

*****************

ain’t mama tina a beautician? i bet she pressed the fugg out of that haid.

<<< As a parent of a Shakira I am enthralled at the different spellings.

Schkera Smith.

Okay.

TOO MANY remedial NINNYs in this WORLD!

:no:

S M G D H!

iscream says:

I don’t know what’s funnier people mad that she won’t comb her baby hair or people mad at
    the mad people.

Twitter showed their azz yesterday and drug Syleena, KeKe and Tamar for answering a question about Blue’s hair.

KeKe said she needs to wash it and Syleena said Blue was giving her an ODB vibe. :lol:

@User speak for me today cause I CANT

San ah make ya dance says:

@Pearl :dance: Fellow GEM Happy Bday!

Long Time Lurker says:

:rolf: @ ALL the shyt yall posting.

I have so many, many questions.

But Ms. Deb said be nice on the intanet so…..
    ____________________________

:rolleyes: and here you go with the “imma post about what im not gonna post about”. chile, bye :lol:

Ion know nobody no moe…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I still know your slow cray self :hug:

Beta says:

Happy B’day Pearl :waves:

Carrington says:

User Friendly says:

- – - – - – -
    WRONG! “natural” hair doesn’t mean UNCOMBED – NATURAL means free of chemical. DIFFERENCE.

I’m NATURAL to not take a shower. You’re NATURAL to not have a perm, but you’re LAZY to not COMB or BRUSH it… two different things.

Carrington says:

Umm :blink: :preach: real shyt…..

Tea Is Finally Here says:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Tell me why u mad :coffee:

But a petition is just :facepalm: I mean damn :no:

The Pearl! says:

Dayum, @Jenie! That shyt is funny — talk about being in the right place at the right time? :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Donte, :rollseyes: :lol:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

WHOODAAT! :hug:

Ole Sophias back! :rofl:

Dang I missed yall!

Tell me why u mad :coffee:
    ————–

aRoTh says:

Beta says:

that petition should have been created for something that matters

And when we REALLY need it and they’ve snatched it from us, then what? :shrug:

I am GNAT here for this today. *I woke up lak dis* I got bills to pay…….*starts a petition for somebody to pay them* Ugh. :rolleyes: :pc:

missyJ says:

so I calls the got dayum police :cell: chile them po pos got here so quick not to mention Marshall men and shyt :shotsfired: guns a blazing mind you I start walking up\

==============

A) Did they catch the guy?
    B) Why you walk up when folks got they guns out?
    C) Did you get your hair together yet, or you and Blue still play cousins?

Wasting time says:

It’s like no one has kids and know how hard the fight is. I have a boy who cries at hair cut time when it has to be combed out first and he go every two weeks. He don’t like. I cried until I was 10 and I seen pics and looked at my mom like WORD! and you documented it and she be like :shrugs: you would scream bloody murder; who has the time.

I’m not going to hate on Beyonce for picking her battles when it comes to her child and not folding under the pressure. They probably looking at this chit like WORD comb Blue Hair but what had happened to them Nigerian girls? Where the plane at? Why the whole world going to Brazil and chit and them people starving and broke and not benefiting from the FIFA being there but Comb BLUE Hair is the social mission of 2014. FOH

Carrington says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Tell me why u mad
    - – - – - -
    Because you and your friends likely have scheduled rehearsal time to practice a Beyonce video, thus, you can’t see the forrest for the trees?

I’m just guessing.

FuturedocDonte says:

I meant to say tell em* why u mad as in “tell me why u mad son”…. Siri be faking a nicca over sometimes

Carrington says:

But again, the SAME mf’s mad at Angelina Jolie… quiet as hell on Beyonce?

Why were YOU mad?

Just Looking says:

_________________________
    :tea: TELL IT :preach:

Pearl you should have seen how I sat up in the car > :zzz: > :yawn: >> :blink: >> :huh: >>> hair looking like :lolsign: then >>> :cell: :eek:

there are so MANY CHILDREN who truly need attention, petitions for their well being, outrage for they treatment
    Kids being chained to beds
    Baby ON IG with a blunt in their mouth
    a slew of kids in one house with feces on the wall piss in buckets, roaches eating their food . . . . .
    BUT BLU IVy’s hair gets all the attention, Its a bigger cause
    :smack:

iscream says:

:clap:

@ Carrington

Is that Wut :yahoo: hey bew :happy:

aRoTh says:

free says:

the pics are hilarious

YES THEY ARE!

Ms Peaches says:

Blue probably one of them tender head kids that dont like comb.
    ————————————————–
    totally agree with this here

:hahaha: @ User. I’m REALLY trying. But I really do have a lot of questions. A WHOLE lot.

He ain’t done with me yet…. :pray:

Carrington says:

I combed out my daughter’s fro this morning and put a headband on it. Guess what she will look like after her nap today :waiting: plus its thursday so they have tennis today. when I pick her up she will be like this :lolsign: if the paparazzi was following me they would probably start a petition and you would probably say I was “too lazy” to not let her hair look like her hair. aint nothing wrong with it standing up or laying down. thats her dam hair and come 5oclock today its gonna be raising the roof…..naturally! fried, dyed, and laid to the side is not the only way to be beautiful. :smh:

Beta says:

I’m just guessing.

:ghost:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I’ll be back when the topic change cause i just can’t with a child’s hair.

VDot says:

_________________________

:stop: I’ve NEVER had a problem with Angelina Jolie’s baby’s head. But I do have a problem with anyone creating any type of petition behind what a parent does with their child’s hair.

So you mean to tell me if someone started a Change petition and told you to cut Lil Joey’s hair you wouldn’t be upset? :huh:

Dani says:

Wasting time says:

________________________________________________

:preach:

ain’t mama tina a beautician? i bet she pressed the fugg out of that haid.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Told yall my OWN mama wont a beautician. Just a mother to 3 and auntie to 1 she raised… used to line us up like cattle and wash, condition, blow dry and press each and every Sat. Worked like this. She washed and conditioned and Then blow dried my cousin first. After that she washed and conditioned everybody and you went to see my cousin for a blow dry. Then your azz got called in the kitchen for that 35 minutes of press time. :yes: I still know the NBC Sat night line up. 227, Amen, Golden Girls, and Empty Nest. :rofl:

Beta says:

Uh oh uh oh uh oh :buttshake: :buttshake:

missyJ says:

==============
    A) Did they catch the guy?

I walked up after he was in cuffs and yes he was caught…. I told one of the Marshall men and the cop what I saw :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m just guessing.
    ——
    Excuse you. Miss me with the hood philosophy and see my corrected statement above. Furthermore, if you have the time to be so angry about what/how another person tends to their child than you have too much free time and free emotion on your hand.

And I’m not the one for the back and forth. Your font is white to me. Good day sir :bye:

aRoTh says: Beta says: that petition should have been created for something that matters

And when we REALLY need it and they’ve snatched it from us, then what? :shrug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RIGHT! But I guess same could be said about my NON doing something about anything in the world. I get on SR I could start a petition, fundraiser, protest about something.
    :shrug:

I JUST REALLY DONT HAVE THAT MANT FCUKS TO GIVE.

:warning: WILL SOMEONE FUND ME PLZ :crying1: <-Pretty PLZ. I just need 200k to pay off my mortgage :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

I think it was prolly already established that Blues hair looked as if she had just woken up and not going off to shop. Other than that bad pic yesterday her hair tends to look fine :shrugs: I’ve seen worst :eek:

:facepalm:

… not another hair post…

VDot says:

Wait, what? :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

Afiya says:

Carrington, you can tell the child don’t like getting her hair combed and her Daddy don’t give two shyts about how you or anyone feel about her MAMMY being fly. He said ‘don’t fucck with my daughter hair if she don’t want you to’ and that’s what he means, ain’t got shytt to do with her MAMMY’s money or stylist!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Blue probably one of them tender head kids that dont like comb.
    ————————————————–
    totally agree with this here
    _______

That’s what I was thinking.

missyJ says:

I can’t excuse your child looking ragged. If she was at that awkward stage where her hair was too short to stay in a RUBBER BAND :facepalm: , then I get it. You do it and it looks fly, she gets up from between your legs and by the time you go put up your bucket of BARRETTES :facepalm: and PINK OIL MOISTURIZER :faepalm:

===============

All this shyt here means you have no clue what’s actually good for hair. Guess that’s why you rock the bald head?

This pic is a snap shot in a days time. Lilmissy fro would look hit come after a nap, sweating in her head, goldfish crakkas crumbs in there.. Life happens

Bey looks laid because she rocks weave and wigs. So you want her laid like her mama? man FOH Everything else about Blue is on point, let her live. And for the record, I had nothing to say about Zahara’s fro.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Is that Wut :yahoo: hey bew :happy:
    ——————-
    JEEENNNAYY!!! :happy:

Hayeee gul! How have you been? Whats been poppin in the Sandrahood?

—————-
    :rofl: Sound just like my Granny, NOW HOLD YA EAR!

aRoTh says:

I still know the NBC Sat night line up. 227, Amen, Golden Girls, and Empty Nest

BOOM! :yes:

Just Looking says:

Just :stop:

What I do? Lord, I’m don’t have a girl of my own. But if I did, her would be neat. Neat doesn’t mean a perm. It just combed.

I agree with Carrington, if this was Lauryn’s Hill; daughter no one would say anything. Cause she don’t do her hair. But BEY’s hair stay laid.

ain’t mama tina a beautician? i bet she pressed the fugg out of that haid.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:ghost: chile yeen lying Saturdays was hair days :yes:

aRoTh says:

NOW HOLD YA EAR!

tssszzzzzzzz

#burnsound

iscream says:

Omg I loved Empty Nest… Charlie was the car commercial guy.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
    … not another hair post…
    ——————-
    :hug: and :no: you have NOOOOT changed… :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

you have too much free time and free emotion on your hand.
    ———
    :whistle:

VDot says:

Ms Peaches says:

Blue probably one of them tender head kids that dont like comb.

:yes: My niece used to cry bloody murder when combing her hair. Her mama had more patience and could ignore the tears. I couldn’t :no: She’s gotten a lot better now that she’s older (4) but at 2, :nono:

——————
    I wasn’t talking about you JUST! :rofl:

Crimsontide says:

@Carrington :cosign:

How have you been? Whats been poppin in the Sandrahood?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WUT! :hi:
    :chase: GONE somewhere and get Outraged, were in outrage mode this morning

Wasting time says:

Your font is white to me. Good day sir :bye:
    ==========================

Just Looking says:

—————-
    :rofl: Sound just like my Granny, NOW HOLD YA EAR!
    +++++++
    Umm maybe Bey’s ear stayed burnt. Trying to tell you. :shrug:

The lil girl the sat in front of me, it seemt like someone hated her. her neck, forehead and ear’s stayed touched up with burnt marks.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Seriously, when my baby comes of age to comb hair, I don’t think it can come out looking like that. My momma did not play that and I won’t either. However, it’s Blu momma business about her baby hair. Not mine. But personally I do not love it. But again, it’s not my baby.

:newpost: Fo yall as$es!

Sound just like my Granny, NOW HOLD YA EAR!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    On everything I love them 35 minutes in that dayum kitchen used to be the longest minutes of my entire WEEK :rofl: My mama would burn yo ear. She got my sister on the forehead. Got cuz on the nape of her neck for not holding her head all the way down. :crying1: When my niece and Dub19 got old enough to go round to get pressed, Dub19 pure used to be like :stop: NANA! Putcho GLASSES ON. :dead: Lil ghul please belee that lady can see just FINE. :ghost:

aRoTh says:

Luvn’ says:

I JUST REALLY DONT HAVE THAT MANT FCUKS TO GIVE.

WILL SOMEONE FUND ME PLZ <-Pretty PLZ. I just need 200k to pay off my mortgage
    :cosign: alladis

200k? Just give my ass $200 and I will ball out like Waffle House chick! Don't belee me, jus whass…. :tea:

but Bey’s hair dont even be laid. :smh: Bey’s hair pretty much always looks crazy too. clearly she has a different standard of beauty and embraces a wild-child type of look.

like that other sportscaster lady yall were going off on. she CAN do her hair anyway she wants to but she obviously likes it like that so just let her be. believe it or not, some ppl do their hair a certain way ON PURPOSE. ODB and Method Man did their hair like that on purpose cuz you know chix was lined up to greeze they scalps. they liked it like that :lolsign:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

How have you been? Whats been poppin in the Sandrahood?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WUT! :hi:
    :chase: GONE somewhere and get Outraged, were in outrage mode this morning
    ————————–
    Oh…OOOH… okay…(clears throat)

DIS RIIIGHT HERE IS SOME MUTHAFLUKIN BULLZSHYT! :mad: CRAZY AZZ PEOPLEZ!
    MAKE ME SICK!(How’d I do :grin: )

missyJ says:

Oh and I can’t stand Beyonce or Rihanna… I rocked out to Luke Bryan on my way to work this morning :listen: :tea:

tssszzzzzzzz

#burnsound
    ————–
    :rofl: I burned my bro hair off one time fcking in his head before I braided it. He was like what was that? :huh: ME: NOTHING :eek: come on

free says:

User Friendly says: therein lies the problem. we have been trained to think that our hair in its natural state “looks ragged”. it looks like hair, not raggedy hair, just hair.

******************

people also forget this lil girl probably travels more in a week than some of these simps do in a lifetime.

—————
    Her Glasses! :rofl: Lawd. My mama ALWAYS burned me but my Granny was on point from her 5 girls :rofl:

Wut Ion know but I’m feeling that hair hunty :nun: you better do it :yes:

all I know is this my father and mother would cuss me slap the heyull out if I let my daughter step out in public looking like lil blu and I’m looking like Beyonce …. your child is a reflection of you… and if ya child looking like well :shrugs: it says a lot… either we both look a mess or my daughter be on point…. can’t be me and she come out with dirty looking head and mines looks laid :nun: …. natural my azz :nono: Lil J is natural very very tender headed… and guess what … her hair is still getting combed… she cries yes … but guess what :shrugs: its getting combed period…. I’m the mother and I say its getting combed :tea:

Wasting time says:

UM If I came to hubby with this story he’s look at me like :bounce: Hair though. I had no clue men cared so much about children’s hair :shrugs:

aRoTh says:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m just guessing.
    ——

:kiss: :hug: :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

ain’t mama tina a beautician? i bet she pressed the fugg out of that haid.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Told yall my OWN mama wont a beautician. Just a mother to 3 and auntie to 1 she raised… used to line us up like cattle and wash, condition, blow dry and press each and every Sat. Worked like this. She washed and conditioned and Then blow dried my cousin first. After that she washed and conditioned everybody and you went to see my cousin for a blow dry. Then your azz got called in the kitchen for that 35 minutes of press time. I still know the NBC Sat night line up. 227, Amen, Golden Girls, and Empty Nest

Man listen! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————
    :hahaha: *starts making new baskets of white out and gum* Such a shame that this makes me remember, but where has Kenya been? If your lurking, Hey girl!

aRoTh says:

He was like what was that? ME: NOTHING come on
    ______________________________

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

free says:

User Friendly says: but Bey’s hair dont even be laid.

***********************

yeah, i’m laughing at how folks think bey’s dry azz weaves is the shyt cause it’s blonde and long.

VDot says:

User Friendly says: but Bey’s hair dont even be laid.

It really doesn’t :no: That WEAVE/WIG be all kinds of wild and tangled. I guess if she slapped a wig on Blue, people would be more accepting of it :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————
    Im hoping the birds nest wigs are not te example people are using lmao. How about we should just say Beyonce’s hair for the most part is neat. And some thinks Blu’s hair should be neat. Im NOT talking permed, or super gripped up or none of that. Just neat.

VDot says:

hood philosophy

:rofl: I’m using this!

Bliss says:

It’s difficult to comb natural hair. Besides, Blue Ivy’s hair is healthy.

Smonae says:

I dont think it really matters if its Bey’s daughter, Angelina or Keisha down the block :shrugs:

How they hell people kno what Bey or her stlyst using on her baby’s hair, and Blue not out here looking ragedy. She dressed to the 9′s too.
    You dont like her hair so what, ion see nothing wrong with her natural curls.

That recent pic that people soo concerned about PSA: kids have bad hair days too :deadhorse:

Fated4Greatness says:

People need to leave that baby alone…..I could only imagane what these folks hair is looking like without the creamy crack or 100 inches flowing down their back.

They all human…super rich…but human. I dont have kids but I damn sure dont plan on combing heads every single day…especially when I just need to run an errand really quick. The whole family looked like they were just running out for a second not attending the royal ball.

Maybe Im bias becuase my hair is natural and on days looks just likes Blue’s did yesterday…only difference is I slap a bow in and keep it moving :lol:

kenbakerswife says:

Carrington says:

_————————————————————–

Ummmmmmmm, Really!! you gonna compare some hood chick to Beyonce? the difference is Roneeka is on Government assistance smoking blunts all day, Spending her check on all the outfits she wants from Rainbow, her nails and her weave. She doesnt care about her child’s hair or even if the baby has on dirty clothes,with the matted fuzz on her head due to her already perming the childs hair at the age of one, baby’s face be full of snot and smelling like pee.. because she is LAZY! Bey on the other hand is very busy, traveling the globe and from what I see takes care of her daughter very well. And its her choice!! She does not look ragged, its just hair people!! Wake up black people! They made us hate our hair and yall so brainwashed its a shame. We are the only culture who is bashed for embracing the way our hair grows from our scalp, but what worst is that its our own people.. Black people with the same hair, oh but you better tame it to please the masses. This is not about her hair really, its just that her baby’s hair is all yall CAN say bad about her.

OpinionHated says:

I don’t think the issue is natural hair its that the hair is always left unkempt and dry looking you don’t have to perm it to comb it – it’s called grooming – I bet they comb the dogs hair….

SellieBaby says:

Beyonce’ prob let’s Blu “choose” when she wants her hair done. Her mama was a stylist and always had her hair done but she prob blames her mom up to this day for the damage she has in her hair….(or it could just all be publicity)
    I know my oldest daughter went through the baby hair, cradle cap balding, then too short to do anything phase and I REFUSED to let my family do anything to her hair b/c they RUINED mine with too tight ponytails that led up to too tight weaves and bad perm applications.
    My middle daughter didn’t get the cradle cap but her hair is shorter than what most would like it to be…she gets beads every now and again, but that’s it…won’t let them touch it either
    I’m pregnant with (ANOTHER GIRL UGH) and hopefully we don’t go through this but if we do it’ll be the same story…give people’s hair a chance to do what its going to do…I would’ve never thought my oldest would have hair to her shoulders now.

nybrn2 says:

Blue is a cutie pie!

daninicole says:

So someone really started a REAL petition on change.org about combing Blue Ivy’s hair?!?!?! And 2000 or so people signed it! I shole wish I had nothing going on in my life (work, bills, motherhood, being grown) that I could sit around and worry about a child’s (a rich and famous child at that) unkempt hair. Now Miss Ivy was looking a bit “rough” (hairwise) in her latest picture. And yea even I said dang Bey? But I kept scrolling and went back to real life! So why is Blue’s hair a valid concern of yours? And yeah yeah I have heard the whole “her parents are darn near billionaires who look great and she looks a mess” story and I get it. But shouldn’t you take that same concern for the unkempt kid at your child’s school. The dirty child running around your neighborhood. The hungry children around your city? I mean Blue Ivy’s mama and daddy can get her whatever she needs, wants, imagines, (unicorns and the such) so why the concern for a child who is definitely not lacking much of anything and not for the child near you that is living in poverty, dirty because no one cares enough to clean them, hungry cause mama and daddy had to choose between bills and food? Help that child. Start a petition for that child. Donate or volunteer at a soup kitchen. Use that “fake” concern towards something that really matters and will really make a difference to a child. And y’all know it was one of us so worried about that child’s hair right? Besides. Do y’all really think Bey and Jay paying y’all arses any attention as they read the petition somewhere in the south of France? On a million dollar yacht with Blue? Nope. They ain’t. They are enjoying life. Laughing. At y’all

SoNastyandSoRude says:

I’m least bit concerned about a child whose bedroom is probably bigger than my own house… yet the ppl that sit and critique aren’t raising men, women, nor scholars.. I know grown ppl that have less hair than she does..its damn if you do damn if you don’t. Its go natural and be free..but when you do you’re called nappy head…when you put a relaxer in it you are talked about..

AntBGr8 says:

As long as this child is cared for, her hair isn’t an issue.

cocoa49 says:

smfh there so much injustice, violence, drugs, gang killings going on that needs a petition going around to stop all that mess. But NO ignorant people worrying about a little child’s hair looks like. I guarantee that the person who started it has a tacky weave in their head or chemical dripping down their face trying to look like the European woman. My God why are people so concern about color and hair? That little girl can come out looking HOW ever her mama wants her to.If you don’t like it simple look the other way. Some of us are not concerned how the white man feels about us. We are so doomed as a race. As Spike Lee would say “WAKE UP!” and concern yourself about things that matter. Ignorance seems to be the way of life for some.

MisUnderstood says:

@Carrington :applause: :claps: :preach:

I’ve been a lurker for quite some time & when Zahara (A Jolie’s daughter) was shown with them blue braids, Jolie was dragged. Now that it’s B’s daughter it’s different though. :rolleyes:

I have yet to see BlueIvy’s hair neat. I have natural hair & so does my two daughters & 2 nieces. If you don’t mosturize it daily, sometimes more, it will be hard to handle. I think they leave BlueIvy hair be for so long that by the time they want to do something with it, they can barely get a comb through it. Every night I mosturize & french braid or twist my daughters & nieces hair before they go to bed. Then I do mine. Leaving natural hair dry leads to breakage, as my brother found out before I took charge of my nieces hair.

MisUnderstood says:

Tea Is Finally Here says:
    I poured my :heart: out about my “jacked up” edges im waiting on the :ha: :gossip: yall like to dish on the Naomi style edges. —->
    Nothing wrong with not having edges. Some people’s hair isn’t strong enough to hold a mini ponytail, but they love to claim, I got my edges though.

Beta says:

Why do people always have to bring up the fact that she has money when it comes to hair what does that have to do with anything. —>
    Exactly, it doesn’t cost much to get free water rub it on your hair as moisturizer & a packet of combs is a $1 at Family Dollar.

says:

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rolleyes:

we will NEVER be free of hating how our hair grows out of our scalp. NEVER. & continue to ridicule anyone that does accept it as beautiful. if it’s not ‘laying’ down or in cornrows, or got 50-11 bows & rubberbands, it’s unkempt. how bout that’s how some folks hair grow! u mad at God for giving it to them too? self hate is so ingrained in AA’s culture some of us will never truly be free of ‘white is right’ syndrome. the closer to yt the righter it is, the closer to blk it’s just all wrong to some. it’s draining being blk in this country :phew: u have to fight the yt man’s ideals AND the ideals of theirs that we’ve accepted as truth. THEIR standard of beauty. i just want to live long enough to see the tides turn. when the balance is restored. when we return to our former greatness & acceptance of self. :nun:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.