‘The Shield’ Actor Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

Actor Charged With Killing His Wife

An actor who shot his wife to death in front of their 2 young sons pleaded not guilty to murder on Wednesday.

Michael Jace, who played a police officer on TV’s ‘The Shield,’ entered his plea through his attorneys, the NY Post reports.

April Jace, 40, had three sons, including the 2 boys she had with Michael Jace.

Police say Michael Jace called 911 to report the killing, which contradicts his not guilty plea. “I shot my wife,” Jace told police in the 911 call.

And fire officials released a 911 call from April Jace’s father in which he says the actor told him he had shot the victim.

From Page Six:

“My son-in-law called me, and (texted) me, and said come get the kids because he shot April, our daughter,” the caller, whose name was redacted from the audio, told a fire department dispatcher.

Jace, 51, is accused of shooting his wife to death on May 19 in their Los Angeles home. The children, both under 10, were home at the time and unharmed.

Jace’s attorney Jason Sias said his client might seek a reduction of his bail at a future hearing.
The lawyer said Jace did not contest the protective order involving his children because he wants to do what is best for them.

“Mr. Jace is just concerned about his children,” Sias said after the hearing.

• Actor Charged With Killing His Wife
  • Wife Arrested After Funeral Home Finds Stab Wounds Cops Missed
  • NY Post Cover Photo of Doomed Man Prompts Public Outcry
  • Mother drowns twins in retaliation for husband’s cheating
  • Photo: INFphoto.com

20 Responses to “‘The Shield’ Actor Pleads Not Guilty to Murder”

VDot says:

I saw a pic of him in the courtroom. He aged 15 years in a couple of weeks. I guess murdering your wife will do that to you :huh:

missyJ says:

Maybe it was Munchhausen :shrugs:

missyJ says:

Maybe he was tired of her muddacunting awl the time and he couldn’t take it no more

I guess murdering your wife will do that to you
      ___________________________________

this girl must have some form of turrets :think: :rofl:

:think:

I guess he goin claim self defense…

“Mr. Jace is just concerned about his children,”
      _______________________________

:think: he aint THAT concerned about his children :no:

Do you still have that bear?
      —————-
      I bet she used to hunch that bear and say his name
      Bear be mad like :cuss: FOK!!! Here she come with that make me feel good ish

VDot says:

this girl must have some form of turrets :think: :rofl:

Who me? :blink: :lol:

Alright Taken, don’t push JLo. :nono: I can tell from that story, you don’t want to be on her bad side? :no: :blink:

Savannah says:

Poor kids gonna be effed up mentally. Folks just stupid as hell! Why would this azzhole do that with the kids there?!

And on that note :nite:
      Adios JL, Is :bye: Luvie

wow, i wonder if he wishes he had phoned her dad and said ‘come get your daughter BEFORE i shoot her’ :no: i also wonder if he was routinely violent towards her/in front of the children :no: this is fugged up.

VDot says:

I guess he goin claim self defense…

__________________________

:huh: Naw, he better not.

He just wanna make a deal with the prosecution. Does Cali have the death penalty?

V :fistbump: Thanks for the heads up.. These just jokes but everybody can’t take ‘em….JL is good tho :grin: Speaking of can’t take … Were is NoJoke? :thinking: did I miss her today?

“and on that note”

:hahaha: not sure why this is tickling me… but considering the source… :rofl:

Momma I made it!!! says:

===========================================================

libra80sbaby says:

BUT you werent concerned about your children when you shot their mother in cold blood in front of him. :facepalm: Fuk this nigga, yo! :tea:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.