Video Premiere: T.I. – “No Mediocre” ft. Iggy Azalea

TI No Mediocre

MTV premiered rapper T.I.‘s latest music video entitled “No Mediocre” featuring rapper Iggy Azalea. The video was shot on location in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by Director X. “All I want is bad chicas/I don’t want no mediocre,” T.I. raps as a bevy of exotic beauties bump and grind for his approval.

Watch the video after the break.

TI ft Iggy Azalea No Mediocre

• DJ Whoo Kid Interviews Trey Songz and T.I.
  • T.I. Goes IN On Azealia Banks
  • Music Video: 2 Chainz ft. Pharrell Williams – Feds Watching
  • Music Video: Dr. Dre ft. Eminem – I Need a Doctor

49 Responses to “Video Premiere: T.I. – “No Mediocre” ft. Iggy Azalea”

Sorry but I can’t with this Iggy chick :shrugs: she is straight garbage…. :no:

n1kk1a says:

^^^ truest statement I’ve heard all day….

Man TIP damn :no: selling out shawty !!! I’m sorry but coming from a straight A town chick …. I can’t believe this ninja putting out this bullshyt :crying: This hurts meh :cry: Oh well…. his old stuff still in rotation… them old mix tapes :headphones: My airforces :headphones:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

No thanks TIP. :no:

That chick got that Halle Berry cut :thumbsup: its cute too

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I think I’m gonna pass on this one.

Torae says:

“yawn” and the wack white rapper with fake body parts can take a seat.

Torae says:

“yawn” and the wack white rapper with fake body parts can take a seat.

Have ya’ll noticed her torso long as hell … she probably shaped just like Gumby if she didn’t have them azz shots… :thinking: something off… maybe she needs some titts or something

MrsL says:

:ROFL: @ Jenie.

VicKaLiCious says:

Tip has fell all the way off. No thanks. I can’t with iggy. He voice makes me sick. Everything is fake about her. Even her blackcent.

MrsL says:

Took me a good year to figure out who Iggy was. :smh:

Anyway, Iggy puts on a facade no different than the rest of the entertainment industry. :shrug:

Milky says:

Noooooo! I misseded my chocolate drop! :crying: @jenie. :lick: back at u!

Hershey says:

#UGH
      I see why Azelia Banks went in, hell she was warning us…this song is MEDIOCRE. :coffee:

MisUnderstood says:

PSA: I, new newbie, promises to not call anyone muddacunt, put spells on the Roses or bring my play play friends in here.

Sign..newestest newbie.

MisUnderstood says:

@Hershey lol. She went in because the song is mediocre & she couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t the one chosen to sing it. She was like TIP knew this the best I could do & he still chose this chick.

BullSweetness says:

Two trap posts in one day? Nah I’ll pass. I haven’t had my login long enough to even try it.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I had to come out of retirement to say that I’ll pass on this track. I think he needs to spend time on his wife and family and step away from the mic for a minute. He defends his family in public but, does he show them (her) the support behind closed doors?

EB says:

Brazil looks nice :coffee:

Milky I miss u boo :happy:

MORNING :yawn:

Happy :hump: day!!!! :hump:

IS IT Just me OR DOES anyone else think The actor from YT chicks up top looks dusty??

:sick: <-sneezing just looking at this

Luvie :hi: Yea she does look the character from white chicks. I am tired :wails:

OpinionHated says:

He’s married to Miss Piggy and talking about he don’t want no mediocre chick – ninja bye……

Noooo, Kermit the Frog is married to Miss Piggy. Clifford Harris is married to Tameka Harris. You not going to do this today :spank: NOT first thing in the morning. Someone’s looks or perceived lack thereof do not make them mediocre. In my humble opinion. Especially if they have a LOT of other assets. Now if you ugly with a nasty attitude to match then :kona:

aRoTh says:

I like the song.

:listen: :party:

Hershey says:

MisUnderstood says:

____________________________________________

:rofl: po thang, but he should’ve her on this track instead of snowflake

:love: Tiny
      How old is this cat? :thinking:

All EYE have seen about ole girl is about her use of Ebonics :eek:

But she’s an Aussie :shrug:

Not sure if this is during wrap time or talking time :thinking:

MsTake
      *whispers* Slide me a Snick Snack #hungry :hug:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: How old is this cat?
      19?
      :hi: Morning smurFette

tintin1979 says:

sorry this song sucks and TI sucks now. No one ain’t checking for him. But I like Iggy, she a cool white girl.

@DTTS: I had a terrible breakfast :( The banana I had was old and mushy so it messed everything up. I don’t even have any snacks. I gotta wait till lunch time. It’s going to be a rough day :hahaha: :hugs:

libra80sbaby says:

This song is TRASH. :nono: back to the drawing board TIP. And quit tryin to force this Powder lookin bish down out throats :tea:

:mad: WHO are yew???!!! AND what have yew done with my plump friend? :cuss:
      Too much, oh :kona:
      GOD is helping us not to eat this morning! :lol:

LuvLife :hi:
      Jenny :hug:

BblO
      ^^^ betchall don’t know what that means :rofl:

WHO are yew???!!! AND what have yew done with my plump friend? :cuss:
      -_________________________
      Jennifer Hudson from Dreamgirls voice :whistle: IIIIIII ammmmm changing :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

Looks like we gonna be one Rose short :tea:

Why I wake up at 6:30 and the weather man said “Good Morning it’s 81 degrees” For why though :wail: I got this thick ole legs out though :yes:
      Made Mr. Time :smile:

SellieBaby says:

When I was a little girl 18-20 I loved me some TIP now that I have children I look at men differently, this dude needs to grow up. Even his voice aggravates me.

CHEDDUP Thick legs, some folks ain’t got none :eek:

MsEAT :stop: frontin! You probably got sticky fingers right now :rofl: Talmbout you ain’t got no snacks Psshhhhhhhh Who you think you foolin? We know you :kona:

Wasting time says:

Sign..newestest newbie.
      ==============================================================
      I likes this newbie :yes:

Wasting time says:

CHEDDUP Thick legs, some folks ain’t got none :eek:

===============================
      To hot for you not to be chit this early :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

:newpost:
      High gas prices coming and chit :no:

Aprilbaby says:

Morning Good People,

This Iggy girl annoys me. Seems like everytime a clear person does some black ish everyone is all over it. I thought she was Gwen Stefani when I first heard her on the radio. How you have a straight up black girl accent from Australia???? :haha:

Smokie says:

Hmmm… I can’t believe T.I. made a song called Mediocre. It’s ripe for jokes on so many levels. He’s acting real dumb and clueless about the situation.

Crimsontide says:

I’m not here for Iggy…

thegifted1 says:

WORST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thegifted1 says:

Grow Up TI!

Ugh, you’re married dude!

And even if he isn’t married anymore, this song is some 19 y/o dumb daughterless dude garbage.

Boooo

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.