What’s Wrong With This Picture?

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks shows off her secret to shedding her baby weight by becoming an ambassador for Xenadrine

An executive with Iovate, makers of Xenadrine® weight loss formula, has repeatedly emailed me with demands to remove this photo (and others like it) of local attorney and reality TV star Phaedra Parks wearing UGG boots while carrying Whole Foods shopping bags.

Since these photos were purchased legally through my licensing deal with Splash News, I see no reason to remove them from my blog.

I can only guess that Phaedra is perturbed by the comments left in the post by my readers. The blog owner (that would be me) can not be held responsible for my readers’ comments, opinions or judgments of Mrs. Parks.

I am tired of being harassed in this manner. So I have taken the liberty of forwarding the latest correspondence from Iovate to my attorney.

Hopefully this matter can be resolved amicably.

Read the email below.

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014
From: Nymisha.Sridhara@iovate.com
To: sandra@sandrarose.com
Cc: JoAnn.Heikkila@iovate.com
Subject: RE: Photos of Phaedra Parks

Hello,

After multiple communications to you, the photo on your website with Phaedra Parks and the grocery bags has not been taken down (please see note below).

A review of our records indicates that you are using these Photos without the consent of the copyright holder, therefore, you are hereby requested to remove these Photos immediately from your website located at
http://sandrarose.com/2014/03/celebs-out-about-phaedra-parks-ej-johnson/real-housewives-of-atlanta-star-phaedra-parks-shows-off-her-secret-to-shedding-her-baby-weight-by-becoming-an-ambassador-for-xenadrine/ .

Please have all photos removed from your website immediately without fail and provide written notice after doing so.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nymisha Sridhara
Brand Manager, Diet

Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
381 North Service Road West
Oakville, ON Canada L6M 0H4
www.iovate.com

Our Core Values: Accountable, Teamwork, Passionate, Customer Centric, Valuing People, Consumer Driven

Photo: Splash News

33 Responses to “What’s Wrong With This Picture?”

VDot says:

:rofl: I don’t know why they try to go there with Sandra :nono: Reconsider, read some literature :tea:

Matchsticks says:

so in other words, they need to be addressing Splash News huh? :lol:

Matchsticks says:

oh and Phaedra, your bad…you should have hired a proper stylist and maybe the pic would have been ridiculed less… :shrugs:

VDot says:

Poor Nymisha. I’ma blame the fact that she’s from Canada as the reason she didn’t know you tend to post these emails, along with the offending pic, therefore drawing more attention to it :lol: . She better ask Faith :tea:

platinumdime says:

Aw hayle! These folk here fenna get drug all up and through the rose garden :popcorn:

Goes byke to read what I said originally. Its hopefully not my fault….

Just Looking says:

My ADHD has kicked in…She trying to get a ad with UGGS too?

Whole and Uggs don’t mix?

She wants more free press.

:faceplam:

GO ONE FELICIA AKA PHa Pha…She cool with me, cause she a hustler

Thank you yellow Jesus I behaved on that post! :nun: Went back and read it. Luckily for her you put her in a post with DerekEJ. So focus was on him. We couldnt see past him in order to get to her. No pun intended.

Gn. Sandman time

Oh tell Nymisha AND JoAnn Imma email they asses tomorrow. Soon as I get up. And set it to automatically email them every single hour from all four of my email addresses.

Imma find their fax number too and e-fax them a 900 page document.

Iovate. Oakville Ontario Canada.

Got it.

Just Looking says:

:rofl: Dubb will do it too!

let me know. we can start at the same time.

sochlo504 says:

:rofl: I wonder if she realizes this photo looks silly as hell and wants to stop cringing every time she visits Sandra Rose. Will you publish their response pretty please??

sassyshe says:

Sandra Ive taken the liberty of typing up your response:

Dear Nymisha

On behalf of myself and my Roses eat 100 donuts. Your client is not Beyonce if she did shed have the funds to ensure that unflattering pics did not make it to the internet. As a matter of fact no one give 2 fcuks about your client, shes only as interesting due to her ex-con-turn-con husband. Bish please look at my record (ask Soljah Boy, Rihanna, several more notable celebrities) I do not take kindly to threats.

Sandra Rose

Sandra this pic is Damn near a year old :rolleyes: come on now…. Old as hell and at the time it was cold

Oh :tea: I apologize I did not read the write up my Bad Sandra :bow:

GWU says:

Sandra, could it be that it’s a staged photo, and Whole Foods probably doesn’t carry the product. Perhaps, it’s Whole Foods and their expensive lawyers threatening to sue Xenadrine if the photo isn’t removed.

Ummmm :shrugs: I can’t figure out what the prollem ill? So she got on :whistles: boots with the fuuuurrrr, weight loss meds, whole foods bags…. She didn’t want the whole world looking at heerrrrr? That’s their bad. Should’ve contacted whole foods first yo. :tea: Let me go read the post. I am sure I behaved appropriately.

i went back and read the post :thinking: i got nothing. has to be the pick and the fact that she is promoting whole foods and diet pills at the same D time but only has one as a sponsor :yawn:

GWU says:

You hit the nail on the head! My friend (who is a doctor) suggested the same thing. I did a Google search and, sure enuf, Whole Foods does not sell Xenedrine. But the mystery deepens. Why would they stage a photo with Whole Foods bags when they could’ve used any shopping bag? Didn’t they consider the legal ramifications before they wrote the press release and sent the photos out? This sounds like a legal problem between Iovate and Whole Foods. All I know is I obtained the photos legally. :coffee:

Lol @ sassyshe’s write up. :lol:

Imma find their fax number too and e-fax them a 900 page document.

Iovate. Oakville Ontario Canada.

Got it.
    :rofl: :dead:

Matchsticks says:

so in other words, they need to be addressing Splash News huh? :lol:

They need to address the PR firm or publicist who sent those pics out with that press release. :lol:

JuanHustle says:

I didn’t know Canadians named their children like we did. “Nymisha” is straight Southside.

VDot says:

sochlo504 says:

I doubt there will be a response. :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

So they basically coming for Sandra cause we don’t like her dead ostrich boots?

JuanHustle says:

I bet she’s mixed. The first and last names are culturally incompatible. :lol:

MisUnderstood says:

Whomever that is, will get over it. You don’t want unflattering pictures of you taken, dont wear ugly ish out the house. You’re welcome.

I see a lot of things WRONG with this picture, Mainly ~ Phae up there looking hella country
    :tea:
    and her black knuckles, what is THAT?

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie Zoom in… Is that a different dietary supplement on the top of the bag? :thinking:

@ FuturedocDonte: Xenadrine makes a variety of weight loss products. I see 2 different Xenadrine products.

MSVALLDAY says:

Auntie did you hear Wendy Williams shout you out on her show about two nights ago?

ButterflyKisses says:

So I take it she isn’t a FOB or no longer is