Who is Casey Cohen? The New York ‘Princess’ Linked to Jay Z

Casey Cohen

Last week, Life & Style magazine wrote an in-depth expose on Power couple Jay Z and Beyonce‘s troubled marriage. The magazine profiled 5 young women who are believed to be directly responsible for the demise of Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage.

But one woman is emerging as the main catalyst for the impending divorce that is expected to be announced after the upcoming Beyonce/Jay Z tour wraps.

According to In Touch Weekly, the 45-year-old rapper is hotly pursuing New York reality TV star Casey Cohen, who is 16 years his junior. The latest revelations have caught the aging rapper’s friends and associates by surprise.

From International Business Times:

In her biography uploaded by Bravo TV, Casey Cohen is described as “a blonde bombshell who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Studio Art and a Master’s Degree in Art Education at NYU. When she isn’t working on her art or staying fit she works for the hospitality company. She is very passionate about art and education and is always finding a way to give back.”

Meanwhile, Beyoncé might note Cohen’s attitude to relationships: “Casey won’t settle for just anyone, and requires her prospects to love life as much as she does,” states the Bravo blurb.

The claims comes after reports emerged that Queen B is no longer willing to put up with Jay Z roguish behaviour. Her jealous streak is thought to have led to ‘explosive arguments ‘in recent months.

“It’s been really rocky for them. There is trouble in paradise,” a source previously told Life &Style magazine.

The insider added: “Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned. She is obsessed with them appearing as the perfect family.” READ MORE

• RIAA changes rules to accommodate Jay Z; ‘Holy Grail’ will ship platinum
  • Jay Z breaks record for bad taste and wasteful spending
  • Proof that there are 800,000 tone deaf people in this country
  • Samsung Buys 1 Million Jay Z Albums (is that even legal?)

216 Responses to “Who is Casey Cohen? The New York ‘Princess’ Linked to Jay Z”

:facepalm:

Why is this hapepning?!?!

thriftStoreJungle says:

this would be a major downgrade for aging rap artist, jay-z.

coco creamy says:

I love bey not a fan or stan but

Strike one ” She earned a Bachelor of Science in Studio Art and a Master’s Degree in Art Education at NYU.”

strike 2. ““a blonde bombshell ” original blonde

strike 3. “She is very passionate about art and “education”

morning roses :coffee:

no :shade:

Beta says:

She is obsessed with them appearing as the perfect family.

This I believe :tea:

thriftStoreJungle says:

this would be a major downgrade for aging rap artist, jay-z.

________________________________________________

it can be, but it can also be the opposite, money and fame gets old, what else you got after that :shrugs:

Ol dumb azz Jay Z. I could see it. Nigga can’t even handle side pieces. LOL.

Hershey says:

her picture proves pu$$y has no face… :coffee:

Beta says:

:hahaha: Coco :hi:

She looks older than Jay Z. I mite have to look at some more of her pics tho.

@beta :hug:

Hershey says:

her picture proves pu$$y has no face…

:ghost:

missyJ says:

===========

Only 5?

Guess being the 2nd riches man in hip-hop comes with some drawbacks

The Pearl! says:

@Wasting, No, Mr. Time didn’t “map out” ya’ll sess life! Gotta love a man with a plan! :woot:
      ========================
      Yes Pearl; Mr. Time was a mess. He said we had a conversation and he knew I ain’t know nar so he planned his seduction and made sure I never went back to old dude

Hershey says:

her picture proves pu$$y has no face…

____________________________________________

nope :coffee: it may not be about looks, at all. men have a very strange way of thinking and doing things, some women just dont get. :shrugs:

VicKaLiCious says:

She was on Princesses of Long Island. She seemed bat**** crazy on the show. Kinda delusional. Really can’t see jay going for this…

@JENIE :kiss:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :waves:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I guess sometimes a yt woman just any old yt woman will do.

Hair Lova says:

Welp I guess he is shooting for the opposite side of the scale. She is everything Beyoncé is not. This just goes to show you, beauty isn’t everything.

missyJ says:

Truthfully Bey has all the power. YT folks love her. If they split, it WILL be his fault even if they have Beyonce on camera fugging Julius will :shotsfired: at Jay’s feet to make him dance. His business and brand will suffer :shrugs: He better quit counting pu$$y before it’s hatched

SummerBaby says:

She’s so unattractive! :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

Omg not this shyt again :facepalm:

flsun99 says:

There is no perfect family. This is my take on it: I am a Bey and Jay fan. I think they both are more into their image more than they are into their marriage. No marriage is perfect but I can only imagine how hard it is to have a successful marriage while being famous. Beyonce seems so manufactured. She seems like she just doesn’t know how to be her true authentic self. She seems like a puppet on string. I pray that if their marriage is on the rocks that they take the time away from the spotlight and work it out.

missyJ says:

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head?

===============

Well chiiiidd I can do that and awl I’ll ask for is a Hyundai in my name as hush money #hoodrich #negroish #no401K

Beta says:

Jdore :hi:

Wasting time says:

All this is doing is up them ticket prices and selling out more arenas.

The hate for them is so real its laughable; they are going to stay together just to spite the hate.

Like people talking about why they aren’t doing Barklays or MSG because one is a theater and the other is a Arena and they are doing a STADIUM tour. Stadium hold more peoples

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head? :coffee:
      ————-
      :shocked: :hide:

SummerBaby says:

She’s so unattractive! :wail:
      ____________________________________

Have you seen Jay :coffee: ijs

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head?
      _______________________________________________

That is MIGHTY important though. :coffee:

Hershey says:

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head?

_________________________________________

:rofl: well dayum Auntie!

Beta says:

Sandra :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning all. smh. I don’t have much for up top. I just feel like the front they were trying to put on is crumbling. So sad. Anyway, did we talk about lahhatl yet?

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head? :coffee:
      ————-
      ” I rock the mic til my voice hoarse then fill the tub up half way and ride it with my surfboardt”

I think she doing it just fine!

The Pearl! says:

The Pearl! says:
      ========================
      Um-hmm…. :yes: Now, I don’t know if’n Mister Time has gold cuff links, or sterling or what, but he sounds like a keeper. :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

All this is doing is up them ticket prices and selling out more arenas.

There is money to be made :tea: and they can make a gang of money together :tea: it’s ain no telling how many people they owe…. hence all the tours :tea: either way they will more than likely to stay together at least till this tour and other appearances together are up JMO :tea:

Hershey says:

SummerBaby says:

She’s so unattractive!
      ____________________________________

Have you seen Jay ijs

______________________________________

His money makes him quite fckable :hump: I’d dream about Idris, LL or anyone other than his camel looking a$$ while :steer: to the bank

==================
      He a mechanic and wear a uniform … he wear button downs and Khakis to church..
      I’m good
      :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sprite up top looks like the type to fvck then IG the pics of where she her the drawz in the house.

She got that undercover ratchet in her eyes. :yes:

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head? :coffee:

:rofl: I like this raw unfiltered Sandra :lol:

:thinking: You think they listen to Bey’s :blow: while engaging in such activity?

His money makes him quite fckable
      ———-
      See, I would agree with this, but…no. I still have to look at him all day all night. With those big crusty lips early in the morning. Yuck. No thanks.

SummerBaby says:

His money makes him quite fckable I’d dream about Idris, LL or anyone other than his camel looking a$$ while to the bank
      —————————
      :cosign:

sassyshe says:

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head?

by Sandra Rose
      ————-
      :rofl: :hahaha:

I dont see this or none of the other hoes identified. Why jay prides himself on privacy and no one knew about most of his relationship till they ended. I sure jay wouldve ensure each broad was financially fixed if this was the case. Plus these are attention hoes not the jigga man type

All Jay Z cares about is can she suck the skin off the head?

_________________________________________
      SLAP OFF like PEWN :bye: bye bye skin.
      #TALENTED
      #GOING PLACES

missyJ says:

He a mechanic and wear a uniform … he wear button downs and Khakis to church..
      I’m good

===========

:yes: and if try to window shop at the Men’s Wearhouse, just slap him on the byke of his head. Cut yo eyes and say:

“you not finna leave me with these 5 chirren (even you’on have that mannie) for some skinty yt bish. Not tah-day. Now grab them Dockers from K-Mart and let’s roll.”

He ain’t gon know what happened, but he WILL KNOW WHAT’S UP.

T.I. should teach Jay Z how to control his bytches.

free says:

do you think this mannish looking becky going to bring down bey and jay? hardly.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

God forgive me, but I might not show up in this place for the next two days. I’m trying very hard to be shyt…I really am. Ugh.

His money makes him quite fckable
      ———-
      …which is why this is a non-story. All rich men are entitled to extra hoes. Beyonce knows the deal. :yes:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

T.I. should teach Jay Z how to control his bytches
      ______________________________

then they should teach Scrappy and his mama how to control his :coffee:

free says:

SummerBaby says:

She’s so unattractive! :wail:
      ____________________________________

Have you seen Jay :coffee: ijs

*******************************

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

T.I. should teach Jay Z how to control his bytches.
      ——————–
      Does he even know? Where Momma D at? She can tell them. :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

@Wasting! Well, alrighty, then! Carry on! :yahoo:

Ms Peaches says:

Well damn he couldn’t get a Becky so he opped for a Mandy. This chick looks drained out.

San ah make ya dance says:

Jay aint cute but he aint that bad coupled with his success. There is WORST out there

MrsL says:

In my Mama Dee voice, “what you need to do is control yo b*****s!” :tea:

If these stories are true, then Jay is trippin’. How many women would truly have married a Camel? Better treat her right. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

He a mechanic and wear a uniform … he wear button downs and Khakis to church..
      I’m good

===========

He ain’t gon know what happened, but he WILL KNOW WHAT’S UP.
      ================================================
      I love y’all!

free says:

jay just wanted lil blue. bey/unnamed southamerican lady is merely a vessel. if they can keep solange out of their business, their arrangement will continue amicably.

Wasting time says:

This story ain’t true. These 5 wanted to be the side chick and ain’t make the cut. Jay and Bey make em sign the NDA. These women didn’t make it that far :no:

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show? :wtf:

Saw a picture of the whole family. Thought it was a promo for Meet The Klumps. Whole damn family unhealthy as hell. :no:

————-
      Yup, because he could look like that and be dead broke. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show?
      ———–
      Unless it’s a weight loss show, I can not support that shyt. :no:

========================================
      She miserable :no: Kelly getting married messed her whole life up.

my x had money (lots) :lol: and
      :wink: and hoes was everywhere, I lost count, I said Fugg it…. I just started taking trips everywhere that he paid for, shopping for my family giving down payments on Chyt, like cars and homes, buying them chyt he bought me (so they dont ask to borrow mines :lol: all he said was you good baby, :hahaha: and keep it moving, nigga wasn’t chyt, but took care of that home I must say. lord my life :coffee:

Long Time Lurker says:

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show?
      another Precious situation :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@coco well, since he wanted to be a hoe, then he should of had to pay for your time. As it looks like he did. Bless his heart. And good for you. *someone who does NOT need the blog book*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show?
      ———–
      Unless it’s a weight loss show, I can not support that shyt.
      ____________________________________

:thinks: Well that’s one viewer down, cause you know it’s gonna be ratchet as hell. What they gone film him doing? Eating, playing video games, dancing/wiggling (or whatever the fvck he does) and eating again.

It will not be any cardio, calisthenics, juicing or any of that shyt. :no:

bama_n_jersey says:

So y’all saying when I made him buy suits (that he hates wearing) custom made (because of his broad shoulders) I was setting myself up to be left with these two heffas (daughters)????? :bites: So I should have just left him alone and let him be comforable in his sweatpants and tshirts :brokenheart:

capricorn83 says:

Sandy just praying for a Carter divorce so she can make her move on Bey… :tea:

We need many more receipts for this chick up top…

They relationship might have run it’s course. :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Lurker he is too damn young to be that damn fat. Shame on his parents. And they must think it’s cute. Just bad.

____________________________________________________

yep He gave me the manual a long time ago, :lol: I thought my punanny could change that Ni@@, lord I was sooo lost and young :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

T.I. should teach Jay Z how to control his bytches.
      ***************************

VDot says:

How many women would truly have married a Camel? Better treat her right.

*raises hand*

Jay Z isn’t the most handsome nucca, but he’s not as ugly as people make him out to be. Plus he seems super charming, witty and funny not to mention the money . Sh*t I’d play the tip game with him :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@coco you may had been young and lost but you did not stay that way. Praise God.

SummerBaby says:

I believe Jay & Bey love each other, but love doesn’t stop people from cheating. Jay cheating rumors have surrounded them for a long time.

—————
      #LiesToldOnSandraRose

@SOUTHERN GIRL
      “T.I. should teach Jay Z how to control his bytches.
      ***************************
      Like what get His MOMMA to try to get his woman to talk to him by going on IG cause Tiny aint studding his azz right long in now.”
      ____________________________________

Tiny needs to appreciate that he keeps thing “gentlemen” like in that respect.

SOTHERNGRL says:

How many women would truly have married a Camel? Better treat her right.
      ^^^^^^^^This and then proceed to procreate with his azz too.

———-
      Sure don’t. And after sometime people get tired of that shyt. It gets old to keep catching your dude or your girl with someone.

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show? :wtf:

This little boy confuses me. SO the only thing he does is dance that belly and say Ohhh Kill ‘Em? I don’t get it :shrug:

Flawless87 says:

RUMORS.. Please produce some receipts email exchanges screen shots of text message or some pictures. People stay digging!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They relationship might have run it’s course.
      ______________________________________________________

Mine lasted 21 years :coffee: rare I know

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Tiny needs to appreciate that he keeps thing “gentlemen” like in that respect.
      ————-
      1) being all over IG is NOT kind of staying in the background
      2) He is NOT keeping it gentlemen like at all

flsun99 says:

Flawless87 says:

——
      I’m sure it’s not ALL true, but there is always some truth to some rumors.

Ms Peaches says:

———————————————–
      What special talent does this kid have? Oh I got it-Eat, Sleep and Sh-it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m sure it’s not ALL true, but there is always some truth to some rumors.
      ————-
      EXACTLY!!

SOTHERNGRL says:

**************************
      @Bama. Sorry but yeah you and the girls fitting to be left all alone. Your only chance is to go home and get rid of all of it and go out and buy him some Liberty overalls or a ****ie worksuit. If not he gonna be gone. We trying to help you help your marriage.

missyJ says:

===================

Because don’t nobody care about TI cheating on Tiny except US. TI ain’t got no special mind control over his hoes that Jay doesn’t. The mass media ain’t care for chit about TI until he tried to fight Floyd and even that was a hiccup.

@COCO
      “In the United States, the average marriage last 8 years… so how long Beyonce and Jigga Boo been married?

They relationship might have run it’s course.
      ______________________________________________________

Mine lasted 21 years rare I know

June 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

“lasted”.. past tense? :think:

So, how many times did you cheat during the marriage?

VDot says:

Not to be funny, but I don’t think the white media really cares about the Harris’ marriage. I can’t recall either of them being on the cover of “white” magazines…TI’s arrests may have landed him a blurb, but otherwise :no:

SummerBaby says:

So Lil Terrio lil fat ass got a TV show?
      ——————
      I swear my neighbor boy looks like Lil Terrio & his whole family is big. His parents are so big that they ride in the motorized scooters in Wal-mart.

_____________________________________

:huh: but, um hasn’t she, in fact, “settled” if she’s willing to be a married man’s side piece AND even then not the ONLY side piece? :think: someone sounds delusional :tea:
      :peace: <<<<reaching :tea:

Wasting time says:

Tiny needs to appreciate that he keeps thing “gentlemen” like in that respect.
      =====================================
      Cause T.I. and Tiny are not Jay and Bey. They aren’t that couple but they on the equivalent these blogs; daily with the fvck chit. Who’s JO posted the pic on the web of him with her on Mothers Day???
      Those 5 women have no connection to Jay other than conjecture. He bought the bar at the club and Ms. Norway was there :shrugs: Rapper chick gave JAY Z the rapper bodyguard the number but he never called and when he saw her again he ain’t holla (her words) Chick up top is the hostess at the bar he and his wife frequent so she gets to drink when he pouring :shock:
      Jay on remixes talking crazy about Bey? Jay on Who Kid begging to do “ain’t loyal” remix?

@MISSY J
      “T.I. ain’t on the cover of magazine naming five different hoes being involved his relationship tho. At least his side hoes kinda stay in the background.

===================

___________________________________

Quit making excuses for Jay Z lame azz. That nigga on the front page wtih FIVE different hoes! Come on mayne. These hoes feel like they can do whatever and Jay ain’t goin do nothing. Which is prolly true.

sassyshe says:

See nakeya you took the words outta my mouth, TI is the last negro to give advice right about now

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.

BUT, I don’t have the money or access to the hoes that these cats do. So maybe I’m just lucky.

Thanking :nun: for my ‘regular’ life. :shrug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.
      ————-
      I believe its possible if one wants it to be :clap:

_________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

:listen:

I wasn’t born last night
      I know these hoes ain’t right
      But you was blowing up her phone last night
      But she ain’t have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh :huh: <– That was TI after looking at Tiny's ring finger in her IG pics.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tiny needs to appreciate that he keeps thing “gentlemen” like in that respect.
      ————-
      1) being all over IG is NOT kind of staying in the background
      2) He is NOT keeping it gentlemen like at all
      ************************
      :thankyou: @Keya & JuJuB. Cause @Man is tripping so hard.

Ole ugglee ass crakka ass crakka too :hide:

flsun99 says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.

Thanking for my ‘regular’ life.
      ——-
      Married 15 years and came EXTREMELY close to cheating once! Whew!

capricorn83 says:

Those 5 women have no connection to Jay other than conjecture. He bought the bar at the club and Ms. Norway was there  Rapper chick gave JAY Z the rapper bodyguard the number but he never called and when he saw her again he ain’t holla (her words) Chick up top is the hostess at the bar he and his wife frequent so she gets to drink when he pouring
      ————————

:clap: all of this!!!

@LONG TIME LURKER
      “Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.

Thanking for my ‘regular’ life. ”

I ain’t tellin you to cheat… BUT… them hoes out there on the internet dawg. Just gotta look. You know, just keep that in yo’ back pocket if the need ever arises mayne. :yes:

But you know, :thumbsup: on that faithfulness and chit dawg!

———–
      Right. At least Jay and Beyonce try to keep everyone out of the business. TI right on IG with the dumb stuff. But to be fair so was Tiny, and now the momma. (mind you the momma was really trying to help, not to cause drama)

flsun99 says:

@ Man I :cosign: with you!

This is so embarrassing for Beyonce. Whether its the truth or not, he is linked to different women and they are the cover of a gossip site.
      Something in the milk ain’t damn clean.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@COCO

They relationship might have run it’s course.
      ______________________________________________________

Mine lasted 21 years rare I know

June 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

“lasted”.. past tense?

So, how many times did you cheat during the marriage?

______________________________________________________

If I tell you that, you will think Im lying, but it lasted cause of my submissive wife role…, which he was atracted too. :coffee: “Past Tense”, I can make 22+ if I choose too, but I dont :lol:

:wave: Hey Southern!!!

@FLSUN
      “Married 15 years and came EXTREMELY close to cheating once! Whew!”
      ___________________________________

What stopped you?

Who you almost cheated with?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.
      Thanking for my ‘regular’ life.
      *****************************
      @Lurker good for you cause I really dont want MrsLurker to get your Chevy Caprice in the divorce.

————
      See single friends

@COCO
      “If I tell you that, you will think Im lying, but it lasted cause of my submissive wife role…, which he was atracted too. “Past Tense”, I can make 22+ if I choose too, but I dont ”

All I’ma say is don’t come in here givin the devil strength tellin lies talkin bout you ain’t eva cheated. That’s all Ima say.

So you divorced or yall still together? Chit I’m confused. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Something in the milk ain’t damn clean.
      ===================================
      It’s embarrassing for both of them. She was just on the websites of these magazines being accused of sleeping with Julius and Jay being mad about it; then there was Julius-Gate ….

This is so embarrassing for Beyonce.

You can’t be serious.. But I know you are. That’s just intro stuff. :lol: SO GM.

Why would Beyoncé be embarrassed? I mean, I see what you are saying but pretty much all those women that his is linked to have legit business with him. IDK. I just don’t think she is that pressed about it all.

FuturedocDonte says:

This bish got a degree in art. They might as well given her an honorary doctorate too :rules: since we handing stuff out nowadays

flsun99 says:

@ Man, I just couldn’t do it. My body wanted to but my heart and mind wouldn’t let me.
      Hubby and I were haven’t some major issues and I didn’t need anymore drama in my life. It was an ex lover.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

____________________________

:thumbsup: Preciate it.

But the internets it what ALMOST got my ass caught up a few times. :shame: Some of these chicks just make it way too easy. Especially the “thirsty dirty foots” that see your shyt halfway decent and want to see if THEY got the puccy power to change that shyt.

Again, thanking GOD I ain’t got the money to fly ‘em out, hide ‘em out, or buy ‘em out. Cause my situation would have prob been dunzo. :coffee:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      :no: You talking too much sense

Long Time Lurker says:

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.

Thanking :nun: for my ‘regular’ life. :shrug:

________________________________

Dang, Lurker! i swear those were my very thoughts just yesterday! :fistbump:
      :hug: <<<<church hug – we gon keep your record clean :lol:

@OTB

So you don’t think Jay Z, a rich and famous male, has never cheated on Beycone during their relationship?
      :blink:

Married 20 years, never cheated. Almost did a few times. ALMOST.

Thanking for my ‘regular’ life.
      ———–
      :claps: Slows my claps down at almost. :huh: Picks the :claps: frequency back up for the end 20 year result :trophy:

————
      See single friends
      ————
      That is chapter 5 in the blog book

:hahaha: My BD just got a divorce..they gave her his car. He was fire hot. Went out and bought a truck. All im thinking is :huh: I need more ch.supp.!

———-
      Huh :huh:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      You talking too much sense
      —————-
      Oops sorry. I forgot where I was. lol

@NAKEYA
      “People cheat because they want to. Point blank Period. If you wanted to keep your shyt together, then you would not cheat. It’s a choice. My whole thing is don’t get married if you still want to be bed hopping. Period.”

People also shouldn’t drive cars if they choose to get into a wreck. Chit happens.

People don’t intend to get into other beds. Sometimes that bed kinda eases it’s way up under them before the know it.

*************

Let me find out you’re IGO’ing the Rose Garden :rofl:

:blink:

Wait, we talking again? :think:

Ansa: NO :tea:

Ansa to your question: Did I say that? I said BEYONCE DONT CURR. Honeybadger don’t give a fugg. :shrug: I mean, I am sure she care if she losing money behind it but she not losing. Have you noticed she has been everywhere lately? Where Jay? Honeybadger don’t give a fugg, but he mostly right behind her..him and Blue nappy headed and in love.

*************

Let me find out you’re IGO’ing the Rose Garden :rofl:

COCO

So you divorced or yall still together? Chit I’m confused.
      _________________________________________________________

missyJ says:

============

And quit exaggerating because you don’t like that nigga. This was not on anybody’s FRONT PAGE. Lil Kim Baby and Kelly Rowland maybe baby bump got higher billing than this non-story on the website. Only reason why Sandy even knew about it is because she keep a Google Alert for Beyonce :tea:

TI can’t even get a story on IBT. His hoes flexing on IG talmbout he made me dinner. THen gon say she didn’t realize how it was gonna look :facepalm: YOu know I gots to say it. MAAANNNN FOH!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

____________________________________________

But KINDA true :coffee:

————
      She really is #unbothered :lol:
      Now I don’t think she likes all of the bad press b she has (previously) worked hard on her image. But now she is on her grown woman ish so :shrugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

——
      ::Rachel Jeantel Voice::: YESSSIR!!!!!
      :thankyou:

FuturedocDonte says:

This bish got a degree in art. They might as well given her an honorary doctorate too since we handing stuff out nowadays

_____________________________________

there, there *pats you on the back* …everybody aint able, but you is smart, you is kind, you is important, you is legit :hug: :hahaha:

@OTB
      Wait, we talking again?

Ansa: NO

Ansa to your question: Did I say that? I said BEYONCE DONT CURR. Honeybadger don’t give a fugg. I mean, I am sure she care if she losing money behind it but she not losing. Have you noticed she has been everywhere lately? Where Jay? Honeybadger don’t give a fugg, but he mostly right behind her..him and Blue nappy headed and in love.

Must be some other dude you stalkin that u on bad terms with. I ain’t never say I wasn’t talkin to u. :nono:

But come on… they been together what… a decade… and that nigga ain’t NEVA phucked nair other chick? :eek: :rofl: come on now OTB.

But I agree with you that Beyonce don’t give a phuck tho.

I think people are never this simple. What I want right now is almost guaranteed to be different in twenty years. I can wholeheartedly believe right now that I will uphold my vows. But in 20yrs when :think: chit inevitably happens…what then? :think: Of course, still “don’t cheat” but really I just don’t think its that simple.

I think cheating is about some :think: defect/loss/longing in the cheater. :yes: Cheaters are cowards.

*************

Let me find out you’re IGO’ing the Rose Garden
      ————
      :dead: You think Lurker sending out bat signals :warning:
      Well I Never!!! *closes housecoat*
      Watch one of the can’t get in the gate THOTS track down Lurker and throw the poosay at him :rofl: STAY STRONG BRUH

OpinionHated says:

Old men nut once and be done – I’m so not buying the Jigga man multiple lover story – this story is concocted by their camp to beef up tour sales – I’m convinced of it… starting to think the Solange “fight” was too….

——————-
      :tea: Point Blank

@COCO
      “Chile we together if you believe the bible, but the court paper say no>>>. that is what I was saying , and no I didnt cheat on him, in a sexual way, but i did call an old friend once when he pissed me off, but I didn’t let it go no futher, To be honest I really cared about his preception of me, I never wanted him to ever look at me and say you liar, or cheated….
      ________________________

So he cheated? I mean, EVERY relationship involves at least 3 people.

Let me find out you’re IGO’ing the Rose Garden :rofl:

:nono: Too soon! ALWAYS too soon!

:rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So he cheated? I mean, EVERY relationship involves at least 3 people.
      —————–
      Yup. Me, the man I am with, and God. #Amen

@OTB
      “I think people are never this simple. What I want right now is almost guaranteed to be different in twenty years. I can wholeheartedly believe right now that I will uphold my vows. But in 20yrs when chit inevitably happens…what then? Of course, still “don’t cheat” but really I just don’t think its that simple.

I think cheating is about some defect/loss/longing in the cheater. Cheaters are cowards.
      ________________________________

I agree with the beginning. The last statement I don’t. People are human and humans do chit. :shrugs:

The action don’t define the person. Was MLK or JFK “cowards?” Nah. :nono: Just had some chit where they messed up. It happens. :yes:

——–
      + Everything :tea:

missyJ says:

I think cheating is about some defect/loss/longing in the cheater.

==============

True, have something to prove to themselves, their missing deddy, their boys/girls……….

——————-
      Point Blank
      —————-
      Yup. Because they don’t want to put in the work to fix it, they rather run to something easy, unill that gets hard, then they running off to the next. foolishness.

_____________________________________

:ghost:

VDot says:

I said BEYONCE DONT CURR. Honeybadger don’t give a fugg.

Hey Boo :kiss:

I disagree. If true, she cares to some degree. Any woman would care, whether it was their boyfriend, fiance, side piece, boyfriend#2, whoever. She just has that southernbelle approach of looking the other way (learned that from her mammy). Now if she will react in the form of divorce – doubt it :shrug: She’ll probably just take it to the studio in the form of Jealous/Ring the Alarm pt. 2 :yes: :lol:

The action don’t define the person
      —————
      :huh:

But I agree with you that Beyonce don’t give a phuck tho

I stopped talking to you last week! How you not gone know I aint talking to you? I cant stand you! :hahaha: :eyeroll:

I just wouldn’t be true to myself if I said I thought he NEVER cheated. Cheating for me can be emotional and physical so I would scream HELL NO I don’t think he has been 1 hunnid. BUT I respect him immensely cause its been years and he has kept his nose relatively clean.

Even without my stan cap I understand Bey. I have “not cared.” I mean, its sad I guess, but its true. :think: I wont say not cared totally but if there was some level of “respect” yeah, :no: I really didn’t care. Of course I was no angel either baby. :tea: So.

FuturedocDonte says:

—–

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Was MLK or JFK “cowards?”
      ———-
      In that area, yes. Over all no. IMO

This bish is a waitress at a club on the weekend. Men love to lay up with some mess/the help. Do better Shawn.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@COCO
      ________________________

So he cheated? I mean, EVERY relationship involves at least 3 people.

______________________________________________________

so you didn’t see my comment # 65

I think you have to grow and change with your partner. Nobody stays the same forever. And if on the slight chance they don’t the other person does and it doesn’t jive after awhile. Me and Mr. Take realized/are realizing that at the core we are the same people that fell in love with each other bit we want to do an be better. So we try to spice things up and learn who the other person is again every so often. We ain’t got the answers :nono: But we trying :yes:

#Amen
      _________

:hahaha: Amen.

And another thing, for regular dudes it ain’t RANDOM chicks. 9 times out of 10 it’s the chick that your girl either know, hate, rolled her eyes at, took her boyfriend in high school, or took her cheer captain/band leader spot. 1 out of 10 times is your girl’s close friend.

:thinks: or maybe that’s just the type that I ALMOST got caught up with.

So every body that likes sex with multiple people that just got some kinda personaility defect? They just inherently “bad people?”

It couldn’t possibly be that some people like sex with multiple people and some don’t?

You know, like some people like coke and some like pepsi?

FuturedocDonte says:

San come over here and let me whisper something in your ear :lol:

I think cheating is about some :think: defect/loss/longing in the cheater.

TUH! obviously… ’cause i know it aint moi who’s lacking :eek: :tea: :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Good Morning All – :waves:

:love: new gravie Wasting and Taken

@OTBEY – Umm is your :cell: Broke?

Was MLK or JFK “cowards?”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      JFK was. He literally worried two babies out of his wife with his cheating.

And I am still convinced he paid to have Marilyn Monroe smothered to death in her sleep.

:yes: And they are still cowards! I am defining that as a person who will not speak the truth! A man will not tell his woman he is seeing someone else why? BC he does not want to lose her or risk her doin gthe same. Like what else is there? Whether she is his beard, his cook, his freak, whatever he don’t want to lose her, so he doesn’t tell her…scared. Cowardly.

@NAKEYA
      “Was MLK or JFK “cowards?”
      ———-
      In that area, yes. Over all no. IMO

We making some foolish characther judgments based on who people phucking these days.

The action don’t define the person
      ———
      So if I am out doing hoe stuff I’m not a hoe? Or if I am forever telling lies, then I am not a lier? First off who said this so I can understand what they are saying.

VDot says:

I get what you’re saying. To be honest, I kind of worry about me not cheating over the course of a marriage, if it lasts as long as it should, which is forever. But forever is a long time. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to get married or that I would go into a marriage thinking cheating is ok. :no:

Hey Boo :kiss:

:kiss:

We really agree. REALLY. See my follow up comments! :2dance:

———
      I think it was possible to keep the high sex drive in check. They chose not to do it.

@OTB

The action don’t define the person. Was MLK or JFK “cowards?” Nah. Just had some chit where they messed up. It happens.

________________________________

:facepalm:
      This is one of the dumbest things you have said on here. Surprised at you.

Wasting time says:

I think cheating is relative and truly depends on the person. Me and mine have a different outlook on cheating. If I cheat the relationship is over. There will be no forgiveness and that comes from the woman before me breaking his heart, he forgave her and she continued to do it and she ended up marrying dude. Me, I need to weigh the situation.

Women also don’t make it easier on each other. There are so many women that prey on a man with the thought that Oh he in a committed relationship he a good man and try to take em :no: makes no sense .

____________________________________

San ah make ya dance says:

You are your actions :tea: You like to steal shyt, I don’t care how caring you are you are a THIEF TOO

::Rachel Jeantel Voice::: YESSSIR!!!!!

^^^^ Go to hell Doc. :dead:

———
      Is your wife still cool with the chick? :popcorn: Cause that’s a violation. Not saying tell her now :nono: But if she is still around can you make up a lie about her to piss your wife off? Like she she said her tater salad was nasty…. Or that you saw her looking at your teenage son inappropriately. SHE GOT TA GO. :waiting:

missyJ says:

===========

Liking and having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a cheater… so who cares.

It’s when you decide to tell one person, I no longer wish to have sex with multiple people and do it anyway is the crux of the issue. That person has a defect of some sore.. prolly wasn’t breastfed long enough :tea:

For the record, don’t lie to me about CHIT (fugg cheating and relationships I mean in general), because it’s not necessary. Don’t be selfish and take away my choices to suit your needs, whatever they may be.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dubb – :hug: :rofl:

That VID…..85 cents toilet tissue :rofl:

_____________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Doing witchcraft and chit :lol:

San come over here and let me whisper something in your ear :lol:
      —————-

Beta says:

:newpost: MJ’s kids spending habits

bama_n_jersey says:

******************
      I agree with this. I had an ex-boyfriend tell me one time that if him telling the truth meant I would leave him, then I would not get the truth. Hey, he was honest and that is why he has the title “ex”

@NAKEYA
      “…or they could have just had a higher sex drive. You don’t think that is possible?
      ———

A “choice” that some people are bound to make because they are wired that way. The same way some people get depressed or become alcoholics and the like. :shrugs:

Do you think they loved their wives? We already know both of their wives knew about the cheating.

————–

So he cheated? I mean, EVERY relationship involves at least 3 people.

__________________________________

and he better pray it’s me, him & THE FATHER! :karate: :shank: :shotsfired: :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I think you have to grow and change with your partner. Nobody stays the same forever. And if on the slight chance they don’t the other person does and it doesn’t jive after awhile. Me and Mr. Take realized/are realizing that at the core we are the same people that fell in love with each other bit we want to do an be better. So we try to spice things up and learn who the other person is again every so often. We ain’t got the answers But we trying
      ————-
      :clap: :cosign: You have to change and grow with your partner. and work at it together!!

Just Looking says:

________________________

See comment 179 and wipe him out her life. I will be using this all summer YEAP

This is one of the dumbest things you have said on here. Surprised at you

This is my experience. Enlighten me, Man! You know I love differing views. :popcorn:

If you step to a man and tell him, “look I got your number, you wanna do that…that’s fine, but I will also do that.” Then the man loses it. :woohoo: <—Mayne

:tea: <—woman.

I know men are biologically set up to be king kong and some of yall take that to mean Kind Ding-a-Ling but :nono: that's just the attitude that has taken over you modern sobs. You don't get to make your choice and my choice for me and only cowards try to do that. To afraid that the woman might choose otherwise. :shrug:

@SAN
      “You are your actions You like to steal shyt, I don’t care how caring you are you are a THIEF TOO”
      __________________________

…UNLESS you are caught up in a natural disaster and stealing food to feed your dying family. ARe you a “theif” then… are did “chit happen?” :shrugs:

There is ALWAYS a grey area. :yes:

!!!!! Everyday all day!

SummerBaby says:

———————
      I swear my ex husband used to say this!!

————
      Yes. But Just liek I know better than to go around robbing people or cussing everyone out or whatever it is, because I can keep myself in check, men can do the same as far as stepping out goes. Keep yourself in check. and if you can’t do that then you need to not be with anyone. IMO

:thinking: Hmmmm has Munco chimed in yet? :eek:

No frfr sometimes men powerful men need their egos (and ducks stroked) :shrug:
      ION care how fine and how much paper you have IF you can’t hold a good Convo or make that man feel special :eek: Whatya expect? :shrug:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Is your wife still cool with the chick? :popcorn: Cause that’s a violation.
      _______________________________________

:no:

I said I ALMOST got caught up. Wifey saw her request for a dyck pic before I had a chance to get a “haircut” and send it. :shrug:

Nah, she did see her request. And that shyt didn’t end pretty.

I was the good guy in this situation. :D

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

There is ALWAYS a grey area.
      —–
      In Cheating?! No. Not to me. Either your gonna do right or your not. Period.

There is ALWAYS a grey area. :yes:
      ———————
      A person who habitually does something, are what they do. If I habitually do the same thing what does that make me :huh: So your actions are you :yes: Just own it

@OTB
      “This is one of the dumbest things you have said on here. Surprised at you

This is my experience. Enlighten me, Man! You know I love differing views.

If you step to a man and tell him, “look I got your number, you wanna do that…that’s fine, but I will also do that.” Then the man loses it. <—Mayne

<—woman.

I know men are biologically set up to be king kong and some of yall take that to mean Kind Ding-a-Ling but that's just the attitude that has taken over you modern sobs. You don't get to make your choice and my choice for me and only cowards try to do that. To afraid that the woman might choose otherwise.

It's not a taking of choice from a man's perspective. It's something a woman wouldn't be able to comprehend because a woman is unable to seperate a man phucking someone else from his feelings for her.

In a woman's mind, if a man cheats, he clearly doesn't care for her and everything has been a lie and so on and so forth.

But for a man, the two are completely seperate. If I phuck Rhianna, best believe I still love Kim K. So of course I wouldn't tell Kim because it would only hurt her for no real good reason. Because I know in HER MIND, she would falsely believe that my sleeping with Rhinanna means I don't love her. Which isn't true.

So in the end, our lies are a sort of gift to you, to protect you. :yes:

_______________________________________

Manscaping? :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is your wife still cool with the chick? Cause that’s a violation.
      _______________________________________

Nah, she did see her request. And that shyt didn’t end pretty.

I was the good guy in this situation.
      —————
      How did you get away with looking like the good guy? lol

____________________________

:think: You shole is right Dubb! It’s the same thing over and over and over w/these famous and or powerful mens. the list just goes on and on… :no:

Tiger Woods
      Arnold Sweatynegra
      Billy Clinton
      Tommy Jefferson
      Georgie Washington
      Massa… :kona:

You know, like some people like coke and some like pepsi?
      _________________________

Sure! Ppl can like sex with multiple ppl. Full stop. :yes: but if you have someone committed to you and you don’t simply tell that someone that YOUR commit lies to yourself, you are a coward.

You have a problem in your head that prevents you from keep it real..rather that’s narcissism or just plain ole selfishness. Your ass aint right. :shrug: DEFECTIVE.

VDot says:

In a woman’s mind, if a man cheats, he clearly doesn’t care for her and everything has been a lie and so on and so forth.

______________________________

:thinking: I agree with this. I think Men/Women look at things through different lenses. Doesn’t make it “right” per se.

But yeah, I can’t stand being lied to. ESPECIALLY if I ask and you lie. If I’m asking I wanna know the truth. I respect the truth.

How did you get away with looking like the good guy? lol
      ___________________________________________________

Long story short, wifey posted a pic of me straight outta the pool. Had a nice lil print showing. :D

Got an inbox that said, “Nice pic, but the shorts are blocking my view. You got my number when you fix that.”

————–
      Beat a bytch DOWN! :cuss:

Lurker
      What the hail you got going on? :lol:

What post does it begin at? :eek:

————–
      Beat a bytch DOWN! :cuss:

______________________________

:yes: I did say it didn’t end pretty. :shrugs:

————
      Not to be all in your business, but why did old girl have your number anyway? And did your wife ask that question?

Settle down San :rofl: Thats what hoes do :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San not only would a beat down happen, but I would of went off on him too. (sorry lurker but I would of) He got lucky.

:phew: I hate Heauxs, fire for all they ass%es

_____________________________________________

Was one of wifey’s ‘friends’ for many, many years. Wifey called her my phone many a time. She’s called looking me looking for wifey. :shrug:

We’ve all known each other since training wheels. And wifey trusts me :D

Her scallywag friends, no so much anymore.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Lurker and your simple behind was really gonna send the long time “friend” a peen shot?! smh :no: You need a beating. lol. Glad the wife saw it, before you did it.

The Pearl! says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

But you can be ALL of this and a man (or woman) might still cheat. People are weak, have been taught by bad examples (philandering deedy), etc. There is no black and white — there is always "other shyt" that goes into this thing called life. It would be nice if it was wrapped up all pretty: "if you ain't done bed hopping, stay single" but people are just not that simplistic. Unfortunately.

_______________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Carrington says:

Why cheat with someone who would look just like your wife if she were blon-, had light ey-… was light ski-…

Nevermind. As you were.