Why This Mugshot Has Taken Social Media By Storm

Jeremy Meeks mugshot

A mugshot of a California inmate with runway model looks has captured the imaginations of lovesick ladies everywhere.

30-year-old Jeremy Meeks was busted in a Stockton, CA. gun sting, the NY Daily News reports.

Meek’s mugshot quickly went viral after the Stockton police posted his mugshot on its Facebook page recently.

It must be his baby blue eyes or his chiseled features that has so many lonely ladies offering to bail him out of jail.

Or maybe it’s his oversized neck tattoos and that lone teardrop tatt on his face that signifies how many bodies have fallen.

Whether it’s his animal magnetism or just the fact that he’s an emotionally unavailable thug, one thing is for sure: he’s hood famous now.

Update: Blogger Miss Jia found Jeremy’s look-a-like brother.

• Accused Killer Allowed to Wear Turtleneck to Hide Tattoo
  • Amber Rose Covers Tattoos at 2014 Grammys
  • Tameka “TIny” Harris Honors Her Dad With New Tattoo
  • Rihanna wants you to tattoo her name on your forehead

87 Responses to “Why This Mugshot Has Taken Social Media By Storm”

thriftStoreJungle says:

he’s a really attractive man. no one mandated that criminals be busted and fugly.

Trini says:

Such a waste of good looks. I’d :hunching: any day!

libra80sbaby says:

He could have EASILY been a male model…instead he chose the street life…WHAT A WASTE!! They gone :love: his azz in jail tho. :lol:

VDot says:

What’s his prison number? I’m about to write his sexy azz :yes: And I know he carry them hammers :eek: :lol:

He look like a straight killa :yes:

ricanlbc says:

Why would u want a convinced felon?!! He is handsome, and I don’t even swing that way lol. The tatts tho…how can u ever clean that up at a 5 star restaurant? Ugh. But the reality is….you will be his sugar mama. Apollo and phedra have an understanding just like this!:)

libra80sbaby says:

thriftStoreJungle says:

—————–
      True! There are A LOT of foine azz men locked up being Bubba’s bich. A waste of a good man cause fuggin wit men that are ex-cons is a :nono: in my book

VDot says:

He should have been :pc: pics to Sandra to be a Morning Wood. :thinking: Why didn’t Cam Montgomery “discover” him? :huh:

GellySammich says:

:heart: my new celebrity crush

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: @ VDOT

This was on my local news :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

Can we please instill in our sons that they don’t have to be “hard” in order to be respected?

JLo on GMA :facepalm: She clearly isn’t a Flyy Girl anymore. She’s hopping over that couch like arthritis has set in her knees.

Im sure some Agent will be waiting at the Jailhouse steps or waiting for visitation hours to sign him to something. :no:

Buttercup says:

==========
      People lust after T.I. all the time and there’s always Dr. Tattoff :shrug:

thriftStoreJungle says:

libra80sbaby

True! There are A LOT of foine azz men locked up being Bubba’s bich. A waste of a good man cause fuggin wit men that are ex-cons is a in my book
      —————

YES! a total waste. it’s quite unfortunate for a number of reasons. its like folk are upset that others can see and appreciate the obvious, the man is good looking. [i just hope he’s not like 5’5 w/jacked up teeth underneath those pretty lips] :no:

Why would u want a convinced felon?!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t think anyone wants him, him being a criminal doesn’t take away from his good looking features
      :shrug:

libra80sbaby
      True! There are A LOT of foine azz men locked up being Bubba’s bich.

:yes: And getting killed. It makes me :(

VDot says:

Why would u want a convinced felon?!!

:stop: Innocent until proven guilty. He’s an alleged felon as of now….Email me Jeremy!! :winky:

Buttercup says:

Email me Jeremy!! :winky:
      =======
      :lol: VDdot, are you bashful IRL?

He’s an alleged felon as of now….
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nawh V the police dept posted a statement on their FB page about him having a long rap sheet.
      I think they said he’s in there for terroristic acts THIS Time.

Man One of his mugshots,dont EVEN look like it’s him. He’s darker/heavier

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

He’s married anyway.. CNN interviewed him last night.. And who said jail is always a bad thing!!!! He may walk out to Tyra waiting for him Lol…

*licks the screen* he sho is purty :bounce:

*licks the screen* :dead:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Mo’nin!!! :biggrin:
      what i miss eh???

He’s married anyway..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      WElP there goes that, THOU SHALL NOT LUST After this married man!

@Buttercup – :no: What you see is what you get. :lol:

@ Luvn – :( Well maybe he can just be a one nighter :tea:

This nucca got at least 3 FB pages dedicated to him :rofl: And I think he likes snow bunnies :eyeroll:

ricanlbc says:

Why would u want a convinced felon?!!

Martha Stewart is a convicted felon & I want her too! :tea:

GellySammich says:

He’s married anyway..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      WElP there goes that, THOU SHALL NOT LUST After this married man!

by luVn_liFe… on Jun 20, 2014 at 8:51 am
      —————-
      I’m married too so they cancel each other out :D

luVn_liFe… says:

WElP there goes that, THOU SHALL NOT LUST After this married man!

welp, good thing I aint a christian. I lust after whomsoever I wants to :rules:

:love: hit me up on Corrilinks, Jeremy. :kiss:

FuturedocDonte says:

lone teardrop tatt on his face that signifies how many bodies have fallen.
      ——
      Too many “thugs”. Rocking the teardrop without understanding its significance. And if you qualify to wear the teardrop and do tattoo it on your face, You. Are. A Dumass :coffee:

User Friendly says:

I’m married too so they cancel each other out

:rofl: loophole!

:offtopic:

So Future posted a pic of Ciara and Next Weekend. In the pic, Ciara has locs….dyed blond :eek: I think she’s been wearing a dread wig and trying to fool that baby into thinking he’s met his daddy :rofl: :hahaha:

He’s married anyway..

Here you go, bringing up old chit :eyeroll: :hahaha:

What about his partner in crime Terry Bailey? He’s a cutie pie too :yes:

VDot says:

So Future posted a pic of Ciara and Next Weekend. In the pic, Ciara has locs….dyed blond I think she’s been wearing a dread wig and trying to fool that baby into thinking he’s met his daddy

ok we need a spitting out juice emoji cuz I just sprayed this whole desk :ashamed:

so you mean to tell me there still isnt one pic of that boy and his deddy yet? :facepalm: Ciara’s pussi needs better PR cuz this is just ridiculous.

Buttercup says:

==============
      :crying1: It’s far too early for this!

Corrilinks

Fugging :dead:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lorT Take Me NAHHH!!!!! :ghost:

tHIS CANNOT BE REAL LiFE!
      :casket:

VDot says:

Here you go, bringing up old chit

What about his partner in crime Terry Bailey? He’s a cutie pie too

:pc: he sho is too!

lets go down to the jailhouse and get us a man :steer: cha-mone!

Wasting time says:

Good MOrning :waves:

This nigga is fiine!
      Errythang I like in a man !
      Yellow, light eyes and bad to the bone :yes:

Sandra!
      We gonna get a post about the Central Park 5??

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Wasting time says:

Good MOrning

This nigga is fiine!
      Errythang I like in a man !
      Yellow, light eyes and bad to the bone

Sandra!
      We gonna get a post about the Central Park 5??
      **********************************

you must be brown skinded??? you likn yella boys?

Wasting time says:

*licks the screen* he sho is purty :bounce:
      =================================
      :chase: I just choked on my bagel!!! :chase:

:boobs: Daym he fione. I don’t do criminals, but it doesn’t hurt to say that boy is the bitniz. :hump:

Torae says:

This guy looks JUST a deceased family member…wondering if it’s one of the many illegitimate kids he has out here…Just like him it’s scary…

User Friendly says:

he looks like Rihanna’s type. :yes: she likes em yellow and dirty.

VDot says:

tHIS CANNOT BE REAL LiFE!

Did my gravi change yet? :tea:

I saw it last night and :lol: myself to sleep. Who does that?!?! Ciara is a fool for that one :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

you must be brown skinded??? you likn yella boys?
      =========================
      Yes and Yes but Mr. Time is a few shades darker than this felon though

Torae says:

Oh and we wonder why the world is messed up. Just look at the comments where the pic was origianlly posted. These women of ALL race are craaaaaaaazy….

Torae says:we wonder why the world is messed up. Just look at the comments where the pic was origianlly posted.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      What were they SAYING??

:hahaha: YES V! ur gravie changed :dead:

Wasting time says:

Damn! Terry can get it too.
      Jeremy, Terry and Aaron…. :yes:

VDOT;
      She has a dread wig?
      Is that to get week afta next daddy attention ?

VDot says:

We gonna get a post about the Central Park 5??

:yes: They’re some nice looking brothers too. They were at one time convicted yet innocent felons too.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Wasting time says:

you must be brown skinded??? you likn yella boys?
      =========================

Yes and Yes but Mr. Time is a few shades darker than this felon though

********************
      iono why, but most of my chocolate ppl swear they love a chocolate man, but use the yella boys fa eye candy..they have absolutely no reason why lmaooooo

VDot says:

We gonna get a post about the Central Park 5??

so how they make a mistake and say 5 ppl raped her but it turned out to be only 1 person? :think: that story has me all kinds of confused.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

so i’m guessing Mr. Time=hubby??

Morning all… :waves:

He’s a looker. But hood famous auntie? :rofl:

this morning I asked Mr Razz about me doing Boudoir photos for him. This night gone say some “Sure, but I wanna be there when they taking the pics.”

I’m like :huh: Um no the point in me doing it is to be sexy and you know the last time that happened it failed pretty damn bad. (Not as bad as ol girl slipping off the table though blessed be her heart)

I told him it will be another female taking pictures and it’s my gift to him because he was like “nawl.”

He gives me a :huh: and I’m like what? He goes “Nawl, it’ll be my gift to you letting you take the photos!”

Did this negro really just sound like a generic ike Turner meme? :ghost:

missyJ says:

This ain’t no different than ridiculously photogenic guy. Random things catch the interwebs by storm. Hopefully his time isn’t too long, he will probably have some offers when he gets out. This arrest will probably change his life if he plays it right.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

anna mae…..?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i bet his bref stank…nobody is this perfect lookin…or eitha he got like 6 fangas or sumn…sumn fukked up bout em i bet

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: It appears that Cierror and the baby took the pic together…texted it to Fuschia and then he posted it on Instagram… :facepalm: Bruh have you even HELD your baby since he been here?!

User Friendly says:

maybe he doesnt want anyone (man, woman, or child) to see you posing sexy, Iyana. you could always take them for yourself. :shrugs:

bama_n_jersey says:

***************

:dead: Why must you kill me so early on this Friday morning??? WHY???!?!!!?!?

lexdiamonz says:

BAY BAY them convicted FELONS gonna fight to the DEATH over that sexy piece of light-eyed man meat in DA JOINT hunty

GAWD …. killas DAT fine now … sad sad day

Wasting time says:

VDot says:

We gonna get a post about the Central Park 5??

================================
      Not only was it one person. that person wasn’t any of the 5 in jail :no:
      The city has settled and they are getting 40 million as a collective. 1 million for each year they were imprisoned and lawyer fees. FVCK That though! Where she at now? I have questions for her :yes:

—–
      FaSerious
      Yes ma’am. Mr. Time is hubby but I’m one of those women who’s man “favors” dad. Down to the full face beard and … wait a minute :kona:

Torae says:

________________________

you should totally start a petition.

missyJ says:

He fine but he has no edges :tea:

missyJ says:

sumn fukked up bout em i bet

==========

Guess you missed the part where he is a repeat offender :eyeroll:

Not only was it one person. that person wasn’t any of the 5 in jail

they said on the news this morning the settlement still has to be approved by two other govt agencies before it goes thru.

a friend of a friend sued the MTA and won a million dollars. she was like :woohoo: until they appealed it and won. :(

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

FaSerious

****************************
      ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :dead:
      shut the frunt doe

Guess you missed the part where he is a repeat offender

:casket:

GWU says:

I think he’s short, or has bad teeth. No one that pretty intentionally goes into that life. An agent would have fixed the teeth. His face is model material. I need to see more pictures please.

VDot says:

:newpost: Ciara and her rasta wig

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

sumn fukked up bout em i bet

==========

Guess you missed the part where he is a repeat offender

*****************
      :yawn:
      guess you missed the part where i was speaking on him in a PHYSICAL nature :smack:

:newpost: on Rastafari Ciara

Buttercup says:

you should totally start a petition.
      ============
      :ghost:

GellySammich says:

:ghost: a petition

Wasting time says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :dead:
      shut the frunt doe

=====================================
      I went to type more and was like :bounce: Maybe I should see some one :lol:

missyJ says:

guess you missed the part where i was speaking on him in a PHYSICAL nature

===============

Good lordt another sensitive azz newbie… yeah yeah yeah I’m a muddacunt :eyeroll:

Although you did manufacture a crisis to have people talk to you soooo I should have known :eyeroll: I sowwy…

lisaROSE says:

i hate when females and males waste their good looks on crap!!! maybe after this someone will reach out to him and help him turn his life around!!! ……. ok maybe not

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

guess you missed the part where i was speaking on him in a PHYSICAL nature

===============

Good lordt another sensitive azz newbie… yeah yeah yeah I’m a muddacunt

Although you did manufacture a crisis to have people talk to you soooo I should have known I sowwy…

*********************
      bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! girl stand down! seems you da sensitive one, with your unwarranted rant and all…and amazingly you found YOUR way to say sumn to me…bet you held that in until i came back so you can bust it out like #BOOM…ima be the 1st one to say sumn to her so no matter what she says back to me i can call her sensitive so i can say this one line i been dying to say :rofl: is this a manufactured e-beef or nah

SoNastyandSoRude says:

looks like the guy from the co-ed americans next top model

Aprilbaby says:

TGIF!

I saw this all day yesterday! He seems he is married with a son. Let his wife get his money up. LOL

ButterflyKisses says:

ricanlbc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly!

MissL says:

looks like a shiesty nicca to me aint nothing attractive about this dude no thanks any negro that can sit down and get his esophagus tatted up have criminal intentions :bite:

Crimsontide says:

He reminds me of Shaza Zulu from A Different World…before he started :snort:

pointhimout says:

isn’t there a pic of him practically lip locking some guy? the thirst is real out here.

pointhimout says:

#feloncrushfriday on twitter. I’ll be damned folks are so funny. who comes up with this stuff?

OpinionHated says:

He’s attractive but not my type – too light bright – and those teardrps – hate that stupid chit and giant neck tats – no bueno….. he looks abusive…

missyJ says:

Y’all I just caught this chick sucking dyck in the parking lot