Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Expecting Baby #2

Alicia Keys pregnant

R&B singer Alicia Keys and music producer Swizz Beatz are expecting another child. Keys, 33, made the announcement on their wedding anniversary on social media.

“Happy anniversary to the love of my life,” she wrote. “And to make it even sweeter we’ve been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here’s to many many more years of the best parts of life!”

Swizz Beatz, 35, also posted a photo and this message on his Instagram page:

“Love is life & life is love and we’re so excited for another GIFT from up above ???? Happy Anniversary my Goddess ???? 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah”

Keys and Beatz, who were married in 2010, have a son, Egypt Daoud Dean, 3. Beatz has 3 other children from previous relationships. Beatz has fulfilled God’s commandment to multiply and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women.

• Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland
  • E! News confirms Beyonce’s Surrogate is Pregnant Again
  • Big Security Meeting Held Before Beyonce’s Surrogate Gave Birth
  • Confirmed: LeBron and Savannah James Expecting Their 3rd Child

170 Responses to “Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Expecting Baby #2”

San ah make ya dance says:

:love:
      These look like her first pregnancy pics tho :huh: When did she get braids again?

Alicia’s expecting baby #2, Swizz is expecting baby #….what is he up to 5, 6? He’s in competition with Wayne and Future. :no: :sigh:

congrats

Swizz’s feet are made for closed toe shoes :vomit:

Beta says:

Why do people go on social media to tell each other how much they love and mean to one another smh

Congrats and chit!

:thinking: Didn’t KeKe say you lose octaves with pregnancies? Alicia can’t afford to lose anymore :no:

Jdore says:

Congrats! But next time tell Swizz to cover them bear claws he got as feet
      Morning Roses! :waves:

Congrats :tea: but back to this interview …… them clowns are just :eek: I bet they want ever interview them cats no more :nono:

aRoTh says:

Ole 12 years a slave lookin’ mah’fukka.

ricanlbc says:

#Homewrecker #Gonzo that is all I got…..

I don’t give a shyt about Alicia and her stanking azz :tea: …..

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Congrats but back to this interview …… them clowns are just I bet they want ever interview them cats no more

I don’t understand how they got the first interview. They ain’t put out no good (see: radio play) sh!t since the 90’s. LOL

aRoTh says:

Ole 12 years a slave lookin’ mah’fukka.

OpinionHated says:

she’ll never see her ankles again – the last baby turned them into tree trunks what will they become now… congrats to them on baby #2…..

Swizz toes look like pig feet… pickled pig feet……

aRoTh says:

That whole photo shoot looks “plantation” prop’ish.

lovezoe says:

These 90 artists be on that booger sugar.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I don’t understand how they got the first interview. They ain’t put out no good (see: radio play) sh!t since the 90?s. LOL

My gawd :eek: I was not expecting no mess like that when I saw the interview… a couple of animals :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Only because of y’all I watched the interview!!! Now, why get mad about something you said!? And Fredo looks stupid being all hype and CTG chilling. Lmao. Mind you CTG is going to keep getting money while onyx is doing what!? Smfh. But why Fredo gonna say “y’all ain’t playing my music in here” then why the Fluck would you do an interview for people who don’t play and now won’t play your shyt?! Just dumb. Roses don’t do drugs.

n topic: congrats on the baby.

But how many does Swiss have now? Damn. But either way, no one has ever said he was a dead beat dad so congrats.

Off topic about this interview:

OpinionHated says:

________________________________

100 year Redwoods/Sequoia’s.

OpinionHated says:

the last baby turned them into tree trunks

:ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Omg phone posting is the worst. Sorry yall

lovezoe says:

Congrats to them.

lovezoe says:

These 90 artists be on that booger sugar

BAD! You can see it in his face.

:whistle:
      It’s written all ovah ya face
      You don’t have to say a wooooorrrddd!

Afiya says:

She holdin’ on to that man TIGHT (que CiError)!! :whistle: MUST BE THE $$$$$ :whistle:

lovezoe says:

Did Moesha date everybody who came on the show?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

They came there strictly to punk Charlamagne out :lame: They have a problem with that cat…. they was itching for him to buck on them ….. Fawking Bullies…. even though Charlamagne do be full of shyt though …. but come on … why come on the show…

Afiya says:

MAYNE, I know Moshanda (or whatever her name is) wants to beat the breaks off Keys :mad: “THAT BYOTCH STOLE MY MAN!!!” :crying1: :kona:

Ion know but they need to leave my girl Brandy out their mouth …. Brandy minding her business :tea:

lovezoe says:

Charlamagne do try it though.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

They came on the show because clearly no one else wants to be bothered. And had the nerve to say they have a new album out. Where!? Who has heard it!? Who sells it!? Man please. Y’all still back in 96′. Grow up. So unprofessional. Who is the management and publicist for them!?

Afiya says:

Beta, what in tarnations is that in your gravi? :hide:

lovezoe says:

MAYNE, I know Moshanda (or whatever her name is) wants to beat the breaks off Keys “THAT BYOTCH STOLE MY MAN!!!”
      ———
      They appear to get along now.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

CTG tries it every interview, but really Angelia is dry as fugg. I would not watch if it was only her and Envy.

lovezoe says:

Charlamagne do try it though

Yeah :facepalm: but all that wasn’t no where near called for

Why he got ???? after all his words? Happy anniversary goddesss?????
      is it me.. or did it not translate into blog land well :shrugs:

Alicia goin crush them :lick: rumors with baby after baby huh? :rofl:

Waht the hail is Swizz wearing? :think:

Congrats and chit!

________________________________

well then I wish Michell’e would have octuplets. thats anothr show I TRIED to watch last night. she should get a check for that voice. I had to turn.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m dying. This man said “all the real cats is in jail” who!? Who sir!? The Fluck.

you cannot steal community property. hoes belong to the universe :nun: you cannot own them.

not all who wander are lost :tea:

lovezoe says:

Yeah it was uncalled for. You woulda thought dude insulted his mama

__________________________
      They supposed to KNOT acknowledge one another? :shrugs: I think if you are on social media about your life in general you should acknowledge your mate. It was their anniversary. Am I know allowed to tell Mr. Taken happy birthday or anniversary I love you because he in the same house as me? :lol: Sometimes it’s flirting and foreplay too. Plus if you PUBLICALY say that’s your boo then chances are you might care. As opposed to these lonely bitter hoes on the blog MAN said can’t get a shout out.
      But I get your point about the EXCESSIVE posts. I got one friend who posts pictures of her and her dude kissing…every day it’s a new photo. I be like :wtf: and who taking these photos. You dude GOT to be lame

Afiya says:

I CAN’T STAND Charlemagne…HE HAS ZERO FUKKS TO GIVE when it comes to women :mad:

OH yea, Moshandra went on vacation with these two :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

Them slim niggas be having them big long thick monsta dycks. That meat be fie too. Mr. Libra slim :tea:

aRoTh says:

Who is the management and publicist for them!?
      __________________________

Big Deb? Kirk? Zino? Puffy? Stebbie? Phaedra? :shrug:

I guess I need to watch this interview :yawn: Charlamagne is a dack tho. Even if they jumped him I wouldn’t feel bad. Off the strength of Lil Mama and how he did her :lol:

Buttercup says:

and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women.
      =============
      I must blink when I get to this part whilst reading :lol:

Congrats to them. Has anyone checked on Mashonda? :kona:

Afiya a sexy bish :lol:

@UF Gone chile :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

see :facepalm: fawking idiots…… Savages ….. those kinda folks live in their own warped world :tea:

and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women.
      =============

He did that… :yes:
      Even got Alicia to take care of his tax bill! :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

True :tea:

Beta says:

Well MissT I think it’s stupid pick up a phone text something I think most folk do it just so the world can see

Buttercup says:

———
      They appear to get along now.
      =======
      Keeping the enemy closer :coffee:

a lot of gay men have some rooted issues with women for some reason :no:

Aprilbaby says:

Hopefully this baby will look just like her as well.

:lol: according to whom Beta…you? :haha: Gone chile :hahaha:

That’s exactly why they do it :tea:

True

Dyck size has nothing to do with body type.

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

a lot of gay men have some rooted issues with women for some reason :no:
      ————–
      This is accurate. :tea:

Beta said:

I think most folk do it just so the world can see

^
      BINGO :clap: EGGZACTLY!! :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

True
      Dyck size has nothing to do with body type.
      ————–
      Hit dogs will holla :tea:

Butter says:

Has anyone checked on Mashonda?

She’s the one that took the pics.

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That’s exactly why they do it :tea:
      ——————
      I have found that most folks who do this chit all the time…relationship be raggedy as fuk. They tryin to convince themselves it aint :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

True
      Dyck size has nothing to do with body type.

This is true too :tea: and large dyck size may not always equal good peen….. I had this one cat :tea: dude was hung …. but wasn’t worth a shyt in the bedroom…..

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: you be like where all that dyck come from? :shocked:

and we all know that water from a hose always tastes better than water from a spigot :tea:

Buttercup says:

============
      :confused: But if someone never made mention of his or her significant other, some people would say that the significant other is being hidden.

I think it’s to each his own.

Unshakable says:

@Guinea regarding post numma 2,

She’s filled with too much Vitam D to make such an astute observation.

@LIBRA
      “Them slim niggas be having them big long thick monsta dycks. That meat be fie too. Mr. Libra slim
      True
      Dyck size has nothing to do with body type.

————–
      Hit dogs will holla
      __________________________

Dogs holla for a lot of chit.

Afiya says:

Did you hear when they was talking about getting 360s (tossing salad) MAYNE, that nigga Charlemagne was like “HELL YEA…lick this booty all day if you want” :huh: NASTY BASTID :no:

I really want someone to punch him in his BIG azz mouth! :applause:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

and replenish the earth with his seed with multiple women.
      =============

He did that…
      Even got Alicia to take care of his tax bill!

…..and to put up that bail money when he got caught over in Dubai with that “ARAB” :snort: .

Or am I manufacturing this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ? :shrug: LOL

Buttercup says:

She’s the one that took the pics.
      ============
      :rofl: She probably replaces her face on A.Keys’s body.

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      That’s exactly why they do it :tea:
      ——————

Precisely … I know a chick right now do this mess…. and she be beating on her husband…… When folks got a good thing ya don’t brag about it or show case it….. you keep it under lock and key :tea: ya feel me…. but this day in age a lot of people need that confirmation from social media … ya know :tea:

That’s exactly why they do it :tea:
      __________________________________________
      So they world can see that they love their mate….. Got it. Don’t do that. Keep that ish to yourself. Shoot a text!! :nono: :eek:

________________________

:ghost:

Beta says:

She’s the one that took the pics.

Buttercup says:

===========
      :facepalm: I still can’t believe I wasted a notch in the belt for dude.

Oh Mashonda still smashing the homie :tea: She took the pic you say ???? Hell yeah she fawking Switz and Alicia :tea:

Beta says:

I think it’s to each his own.

Of course :shrug:

Afiya says:

Some old R&B singer was bragging about his dyke size.. talking about sthe person he marries gotta be able to work with this big dyke here :facepalm: He 50 and STILL single ain’t never been murried…I see why! BOY BYE :bye:

a lot of gay men have some rooted issues with women for some reason

them be the ones that learn to suck their own dycks and never leave home again. :lol:

DONT GOOGLE THAT SHYT UNLESS YOU READY! :warning: I seen some thangs chile, some thangs!! :eek:

:hahaha: ya’ll funny

I knew someone with a beak had talons. KNEW it

User Friendly says:

a lot of gay men have some rooted issues with women for some reason

whew lawd :eek:

I think it’s to each his own.
      Agreed. I think if you acknowledge other special events and occasions in your life why not recognize the person you love :shrugs: It’s not showing off if it’s your life. I don’t do it often. Rarely. But when I do it’s because it’s me and a part of MY life. I guess that’s the point :thinking: if you don’t use social media at all then you might be against it. If you use sometimes then you might do it differently.. some people don’t post pics of their kids at all :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

User Friendly says:

libra80sbaby says:
      :lol: you be like where all that dyck come from? :shocked:
      —————————
      :lol: I was EXACTLY like that…Like nigga THAT’S where all yo weight at…ol pole peen azz nigga… :phew:

I knew someone with a beak had talons. KNEW it

@USER
      “a lot of straight ones do too. they like the pussi but couldnt care less about anything else to do with what makes a woman a woman.

them be the ones that learn to suck their own dycks and never leave home again.

DONT GOOGLE THAT SHYT UNLESS YOU READY! I seen some thangs chile, some thangs!!

“…I don’t need your puzzy, bitch I’m on my own dyck”~Kanye West

Afiya says:

Some old R&B singer was bragging about his dyke size..
      ______________________________

I heard it was Aaron Hall. He shole fits the bill.

Unshakable says:

@KDub,

I wonder does his talons grip the bed when she uses a strap on with him. :think:

“But if someone never made mention of his or her significant other, some people would say that the significant other is being hidden.

I think it’s to each his own.
      Agreed. I think if you acknowledge other special events and occasions in your life why not recognize the person you love It’s not showing off if it’s your life. I don’t do it often. Rarely. But when I do it’s because it’s me and a part of MY life. I guess that’s the point if you don’t use social media at all then you might be against it. If you use sometimes then you might do it differently.. some people don’t post pics of their kids at all ”
      ___________________________________

Mistaken got a fake azz Facebook/Instragram marriage yall.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I think it’s to each his own.

why should anyone even give a fugg about what the world think of my significant other…. but to each is on like someone else said… :tea: I disagree though..

He prolly waves em in the air @Unshake

aRoTh says:

them be the ones that learn to suck their own dycks and never leave home again.
      ________________________

YOU BETTER SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! Redact the “suck their own :jack: ” but the rest? :preach: !!!!!!!!

:thankyou: @ARoTh I couldn’t think of his name :hug:

Off the strength of Lil Mama and how he did her :lol:

________

Speaking of Lil Mama, have yall seen that meme of her laying in a tub with her titties out. They captioned it talmabout I can’t tell if this Lil Mama, Solange or Wiz Kalifa :dead: :ghost: because she do look like all of ‘em in the pic :rofl:

Unshake says:

I wonder does his talons grip the bed
      ________________________

Sheets be lookin like they were hand washed by Freddie Kruger.

Just Looking says:

Good Morning All –

Sandra – Thanks for all you do and giving us the hottest tea; but these two are boring.

:yawn:

@VDOT

Inbox that pic to me!

:dead: how is that even possible

Mistaken got a fake azz Facebook/Instragram marriage yall.
      I do bruh :rofl: You would know :tea:

VDot says:

She’s the one that took the pics.

:rofl: :rofl: She said she still in the family, fukk what they talmabout!

Just Looking says:

Can we get a post on Ebola. They said it’s now heading to the United States.

I’ve already cancellced my trip to Europe, now this…..

What’s a girl to do?

HELP, This is Medical Minute X 20

Just Looking says:

Can we get a post on Ebola. They said it’s now heading to the United States.

I’ve already cancellced my trip to Europe, now this…..

What’s a girl to do?

HELP, This is Medical Minute X 20

I think that’s 2 flights down Just

Just Looking says:

Can we get a post on Ebola. They said it’s now heading to the United States.
      I’ve already cancellced my trip to Europe, now this…..
      What’s a girl to do?

It’s downstairs :hug:

Just Looking says:

Can we get a post on Ebola.

:shrug: I think there was one like TWO flights down. :huh:

VDot says:

As my homeboy say, “Skinny nuccas throw the dyck good”

As I scroll my Dyckodex, I agree :yes: Hold they weight in they pants – long and thick :yes:

Big boys be having girth tho :tea:

Did I miss the part where somebody said they did? Not trying to be funny I am trying to go back and read :lol: I think Butter was just pointing the converse of it. And I know I didn’t :rofl:

Congrats to them. The pics are beautiful.

VDot says:

Mistaken got a fake azz Facebook/Instragram marriage yall.

Better than a fake catfish FB page :tea: :hahaha:

Jinx! Fingers crossed @Jenie and @Beta. :rofl:

Yall remember that? Just me? Ok.

Just Looking says:

@Man – Be quiet . HURSH

flsun99 says:

Afiya says:

Some old R&B singer was bragging about his dyke size.. talking about sthe person he marries gotta be able to work with this big dyke here He 50 and STILL single ain’t never been murried…I see why! BOY BYE

July 31, 2014 at 11:56 am
      *********

It was Aaron Hall from Guy. He even said PDiddy, Jamie Fox and Denzel Washington, knew how big it was. Now I don’t know how they knew, though.

MzTisch says:

:offtopic:

Morning! So these kids are actualy setting themselves on fire and making themselves pass out?

:blink:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

how is that even possible

yoga :tea:

Unshakable says:

@KDub,

Shake n’ Bake – :chase: That image tho :dead:

Milky says:

what we talking about because i know we awff topic. Swiss please roll yo damn pants down and put on some socks and shoes. Dusty toe muthaflucka!!!!

As I scroll my Dyckodex

:ghost:

Nezcom1973 says:

Ummmm….did anyone see “Krucial Keys” on that Fashion show, B.O.R.N To Style trying to dress up his new Alicia Keys wannabe artist? He looked so sad that Alicia left him and took his last name with her!!! He hasn’t had at HIT since!

Just Looking says:

@FLSUNN – :dead:

Maybe they had a dyck contest. They Hollyweird shiat.

Goning to flights down, to see if Sandra gave any savory advice for staying alive.

:rolleyes:

@MISTAKEN
      “Mistaken got a fake azz Facebook/Instragram marriage yall.
      I do bruh You would know ”

Yeah…
      I don’t say nothing. How you have an “anniversary” every six weeks????

…but that ain’t none of my business tho.

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      how is that even possible
      yoga :tea:

:dead: I was talikng bout Vdot talm bout the meme for Lil Mama :hahaha:

Aroth :yes: :lol:

Milky says:

:ghost:

Beta says:

Jenie jinx we copying each other :hahaha:

@V DOT
      “Mistaken got a fake azz Facebook/Instragram marriage yall.

Better than a fake catfish FB page
      ________________________________

:nono:
      You just ain’t see what you wanted to see. :coffee:

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He claims they know becuz if flucked in front of them all! Says he likes to :hump: in front of folks and that this happened at his house. Now his list would have made me believe that he hank’d diddy and Jamie, but not my denzel. Denzel and him may have ran a train on some po gal!!!

Inbox that pic to me!
      ______

Sent. :lol:

Maybe they had a dyck contest. They Hollyweird shiat.

so yall never heard of a circle jerk either? :think:

DO NOT GOOGLE THIS SHYT EETHA! :warning:

flsun99 says:

I heard that :facepalm: He was real c o c k y with it too. I CAN’T STAND niggahs like that :smh: just STFU!!

:dead: I was talikng bout Vdot talm bout the meme for Lil Mama

I wanna make it my gravi but Sandra may hate because of the :boobs: . Chit was ill :rofl: :rofl:

I was talikng bout Vdot talm bout the meme for Lil Mama

Beta says:

so yall never heard of a circle jerk either?

Is that similar to bukake but take the girl out of the middle

Nezcom1973 says:

I didn’t see it, but is he the fat Tamar Braxton husband look-alike that use to sit next to A. Keys at the awards shows fantasizing that they were together. I remember one day she won an award and he tried to kiss her and was like “I love you”. I felt SO bad for him. LOL

:nono:
      You just ain’t see what you wanted to see.

Lurker type hiding in the bushes type chit :yes” I can see you :eek: but you can’t see me :eek: :rofl:

Beta says:

Jenie jinx we copying each other

:dead: :happy:

essenze says:

Good afternoon. I don’t really care too much for toucan Sam or Alicia. I stopped listening to her after her 2nd album and I still think they did a threesome with Mashonda. Anyways I believe there is a such thing as a dyck that’s TOO big. Don’t ask me how I know…

I’m getting out of here early today :steer: open house is this afternoon :yahoo: school next week for the kiddies

How you know? :popcorn:

I agree tho :yes: Don’t rearrange my insides bruh :nono:

Milky says:

:spank: @UF :chase: :box:

Just Looking says:

Inbox that pic to me!
      ______
      Sent. :lol:
      ++++++++++++++++
      So how long have ya’ll been an item. :tea: :gossip:

essenze says:

Awww I forgot about Krucial :-(

Milky says:

If you send pics to my Man you have to cc me too!!! :cuss:

MzTisch says:

Ain’t they just STUPID??!!!

Mine wouldn’t have to worry about dying in a fire nor passing out b/c I would KILL her for the dumb sh!t FIRST!

I saw a FB post that said “…..the CHALLENGE is going to be how to get up funds to bury yo’ ass” (or something like that). LMAOOO

BostonBabe says:

essenze says:

——————-

:cosign: :tea:

Is that similar to bukake but take the girl out of the middle
      __________________________

yeah basically its a “who can cum first or hardest or whatever” contest.

libra80sbaby says:

Unshake says:
      I wonder does his talons grip the bed
      ________________________
      Sheets be lookin like they were hand washed by Freddie Kruger.-
      ————-
      WELP! That does it for you. You gotta go :bye:

Yeah…
      I don’t say nothing. How you have an “anniversary” every six weeks????
      Oh you caught that? :lol: I change pictures of who he is too :bite:

essenze says:

I saw one last weekend

essenze says:

It was like unreal @Vdot. I told him this ain’t going to work. Can’t have some negro fracturing my down below. I felt bad because he said that happened to him often :-(

MzTisch says:

MzTisch says:

Ain’t they just STUPID??!!!

^^^^^^
      Man! I saw a video on fb with the two black girls who hyperventilated first then two boys pressed against their chest on a wall. Then they just passed out! I just wanted to :chase: all of them.

@USER
      “Is that similar to bukake but take the girl out of the middle
      __________________________

yeah basically its a “who can cum first or hardest or whatever” contest.”
      ____________________________________

:no: it’s much much worse then that. It’s very gay. Dudes sit together forming a circle and jack EACH OTHER OFF (=circle jerk).
      :hurl:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Ebola Outbreak This is hot mess!

The flu killed so many children this last fall, and many elderly and had me laid up in the hospital for 6 days.

Couple of times, I swore I sent like 20 people go through my room and out the window. Can’t imagine how that makes you feel.

Good Luck, I’m going underground, if this shiat pops off.

So I got this coworker. Cool as the daggone BREEZE. She about one of the onliest folks I mess with around here PERIOD. Meaning she got my cell number. She text me. I text her. We go shopping etc at lunch. Trying to go today. Problem? YALL. YO. She is SLOW AS HELL. Just slow. When I am ready to roll out and GEAUX…its time to GEAUX. Not talk to 5-6 folks on the way out. Ask them do you want you to bring them XX back. Grab your phone, your purse, etc and bust a fawkin MOVE. We already gonna be gone longer than an hour. :shrug: I mean lets get to it. I am trying to tell her this in a gentle way. Thoughts? She FINALLY ready to go. Been trying to leave since 11:45. :no:

Inbox that pic to me!
      ______
      Sent.
      ++++++++++++++++
      So how long have ya’ll been an item.
      ________________________

We have an arrangement and an understanding.

Milky says:

Essenze that ninja giving out hysterectomys with his dack? He could put in your throat by going up yo vajayjay? Just asking for a friend :shame:

Ain’t they just STUPID??!!!

______________________________

tuh, well my son is on the “you better make honor roll every semester so you can get into prep school” challenge. those kids need supervision and guidance.

:blink: :no: J-Lo! I’m married…to the Lawd…but married nonetheless :tea:

I dont even like seasoning on veggies but this mexican corn is the business! :pizza:

I think they must have sprinkled some crack on it. Its soooo good!

Milky says:

:crying: I miss my wifey and BrenBren :crying:

essenze says:

It was big to the point of scary @milky :-( but you know I asked what that mouth do :-|

:newpost: ummm DTTS!

San ah make ya dance says:

She said gone now :chase:
      We and this 184 Million we making of these 21 US shows are Good!
      —————