Apollo’s Mother Pleaded With the Judge for Mercy On Apollo AND Phaedra Parks

Apollo Nida after his conviction

Now that the federal case against Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Apollo Nida, 35, has ended in a conviction, the focus is shifting to his alleged co-conspirators — one of whom may or may not be his wife, local attorney and RHOA star Phaedra Parks.

Apollo was sentenced to 8 years in prison on Wednesday for conspiring to to commit mail, wire and bank fraud in a complex fraud scheme which spanned over four years and harmed over 50 victims.

Apollo will remain free for another 2 months. But he cannot appeal his conviction due to his plea deal.

The implication is that Phaedra may be brought up on federal charges.

My source said the federal case has driven a permanent wedge between Apollo and Phaedra.

“I spoke to Apollo after the hearing and he states to me that him and Phaedra are basically over and she didn’t even show up in court,” said my source.

“Identity theft continues to be a focus for my office as thieves continue to refine devious schemes to exploit our citizens,” said United States Attorney Sally Quillian Yates. “This defendant organized two separate fake collection agencies, used them to harvest data from databases like Equifax and LexisNexis, and then deployed that data in identity theft attacks tailored to the vulnerabilities and characteristics of each victim.”

“Today’s sentencing exemplifies impartial justice regardless of economic class or perceived celebrity status. Nida’s sentence should be an eye opener for other like-minded criminals who scheme to steal victims’ identities, defraud them and ignore the consequences of their actions,” said Reginald G. Moore, Special Agent in Charge of the United States Secret Service, Atlanta Field Office.

96 Responses to “Apollo’s Mother Pleaded With the Judge for Mercy On Apollo AND Phaedra Parks”

Hershey says:

That facial hair will keep his bunk mate warm as they spoon on cold wintry nights :hunching:

I see that Bravo was there to capture it all too, thats the producers on right and in the back! I feel bad for him! Awh! :tea:

@ Hershey: the code to use is hump or hunching. I’ll fix it for you this time.

Chile yeah right folks still will be out here stealing folks shyt :tea: this want open no ones eyes

@HERSHEY
    “That facial hair will keep his bunk mate warm as they spoon on cold wintry nights : humping:”

He already trying to make himself unappealing to niggas up in there.

But he don’t know that beard won’t dissuade them niggas at all! LOL!

talkingwithtami says:

________________________

Sure is, he’s the producer that carried Porsha out of the reunion :yes: Bravo said, sorry but we’re recording you’re still contractually obligated to us. Plus I’m sure he needed his coins to pay towards that debt. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Did the crime and do the time my G.
    Let this be your last strike. You getting off great doing a little over 6 years :yes: for your crimes.

He need to get rid of that beard :no:

Oh wow. He said he was growing in that beard in case he went to jail ASAP and needed to look hard and less attractive. Little do he know them mens like that pretty rugged look and they are going to tear him a new :buttshake: I know people keep saying this is FED time and it’s not that bad. Uh prison is prison last time I checked. ANYTHING can happen

LexisNexis<- THESE MOFOS HERE!! :phew:

Isnt it ironic when people get in trouble or killed in the commission of a felony
    Mother's are always pleading for something;their child was an angel and a ray of sunshine
    :tea:

Hershey says:

@ Hershey: the code to use is hump or hunching. I’ll fix it for you this time.

__________________________

Thank you Auntie :heart: my fingers got ahead of me :lol:

sassyshe says:

So :think: how long before Phae Phae serves him with divorce papers???

Just an observation yesterday the reporters and camera crews was all black out there … that says a lot…. our people putting this shyt out television… and the sprites funding this mess some what :tea:

Yea I think Phae was like :stop: because she TRIED to get him to go legit. She tried to get him in the funeral business and everything. He didn’t want to do the work and though it was beneath his flashy life. So while she busted her butt making opportunities for them he got charges and shame brought to them :no: Even though she should know better I still feel terrible. Those poor kids

he will come out and be a preacher. niggas will be like “he has a testamony to share” :clap:

the pulpit is where sheisty niggas get their doctorate in hustling. watch and see :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HERSHEY

He already trying to make himself unappealing to niggas up in there.

But he don’t know that beard won’t dissuade them niggas at all! LOL!
    _________________________________

Not at ALL!!!! Hairy face, musty arm pits, they don’t GAF!!! :buttshake: <<< all those men see :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

:bye: Ashy Ash

Just Looking says:

Well hopefully he was paid handsomely, cause this would be some extra ish. Cochran Firm ain’t cheap, so hopefully his legal fees were paid for..

Where is going to get 2.3 million in restitution from? :faceplam:

From downstairs to @JL. Not if the job descript says something along the lines of: must able to give clear, concise information to the public yadda yadda yip. Able to clearly convey information. Which most receptionist jobs have as a requirement. So no not against the law. Sad but its not. It is kinda wrong though. Who has the impediment?

He didn’t want to do the work and though it was beneath his flashy life
    ~~~~~~
    The flashy life he didn’t have, earn or really was used to living.
    He got caught up in the flash of the papps and camera

@HERSHEY
    “He already trying to make himself unappealing to niggas up in there.

But he don’t know that beard won’t dissuade them niggas at all! LOL!
    _________________________________

_____________________________________________

Yup! He goin be in there scrubbing a nigga's drawls. :rofl:

Wasting time says:

He going to white collar crime prison; he gonna be living better in there than he is out here and if he go to the one in NC he and his wife can still get it in on the regular and I know he gonna be on his “good behavior” and get that reduction.

bnatural says:

Some of these “sources” aren’t as reliable as them seem :coffee:

And I feel somewhat bad for Phaedra as she should have known better than to get with a man like him….

I feel worse for the children

Morning folks :waves:

Where is going to get 2.3 million in restitution from? :facepalm:
    ______________________________

no dam where. thats what chapter 7 bankruptcy is for. :shrugs:

I hope that Apollo has learned his lesson this time around. He didn’t make no where near enough money to make it worth spending 13 years in prison. He really shouldn’t return to Atlanta when he gets out. The keeping up with the Jones epidemic there will only drag him right back into crime.

Hershey says:

Sure is, he’s the producer that carried Porsha out of the reunion Bravo said, sorry but we’re recording you’re still contractually obligated to us. Plus I’m sure he needed his coins to pay towards that debt.
    *********************

Contract? How those men get a contract when they ain’t even getting paid? I hope they are paying him for this footage so he can get his commissary right.

Hershey says:

I do feel sorry for him tho. On the special Bravo had with just the husbands, he said it’s hard to live in Atlanta. The image they have to portray, trying to have his own money because of who he’s married to and when he said he bought Phae a BMW I think, and she took it byke, whew lawd. But he is a criminal who didn’t learn the first time, hopefully he will this time around.

bnatural says:

Some of these “sources” aren’t as reliable as them seem
    ________________________________

they seem reliable? :huh: :rofl:

remember when the sources said Nick Cannon was on his death bed? :tea: Nick aint missed a beat yet.

sassyshe says:

Hes going to low security prison, no hard time there. Maybe he can get Bravo to put in a word and have him sent to Durham which has the best fed prison (in terms of perks)

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All,

How was everyones holiday? I did Essence had a blast.

Back to Apollo. Did he grow his beard out for prison? Looks nice tho

Bird says:I hope that Apollo has learned his lesson this time around.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    probably NOT, this is his second round of LONG time
    :shrug:
    Im a big proponent of second chances, but not the second chance after the first that makes your third.

Momma I made it!!! says:

So yall saying Phae was at home singing it aint nothing to cut that bish awf!!! :buttshake:

OpinionHated says:

Nida gets 8 years for bank fraud that impacted over 50 people – meanwhile Goldman Sachs CEO gets no time for securities fraud that impacted millions of people and the US economy – but our justice system is fair… US justice system doles out justice along class and color lines… period….

OpinionHated says:

____________________________

it all comes down to the fact that Goldman Sachs can afford better lawyers.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HERSHEY
    “He already trying to make himself unappealing to niggas up in there.

But he don’t know that beard won’t dissuade them niggas at all! LOL!
    _________________________________

Not at ALL!!!! Hairy face, musty arm pits, they don’t GAF!!! <<< all those men see
    _____________________________________________

Yup! He goin be in there scrubbing a nigga's drawls.

_______________________________________________

:rofl: He'll be a wife very soon….

“A source who sat in on yesterday’s court proceedings said Apollo’s mom stood up in the packed courtroom and pleaded with the judge to have mercy on her son AND on his wife, Phaedra.”
    ____________________________________

This doesn’t necessarily translate to an implication of participation, knowledge, or guilt on Phaedra’s part; his mom may have pleaded on behalf of him, Phaedra, AND the babies :shrug:
    I need receipts! :rules: :waiting:

comes down to the fact that Goldman Sachs can afford better lawyers
    ~~~~~~~~~
    BASICALLY

:offtopic: Chile I went to buy some curl formers from Sally’s them shyts was 64 bucks :mad: but I wanted them so bad :crying1:

sassyshe says:

So how long before Phae Phae serves him with divorce papers???
    **************************

I was figuring today, but I’ll give it until the end of the week.

*********************

___________________________________________________

that’s right, I forgot they are unpaid extras…maybe they paid for this :shrugs: I hope so

No conjugals in Butner/Durham. That I know of…he better go to Mississippi if he wants nakey with Phae. NC dont have it last I heard. Sure if we did my own husband woulda asked by now :rofl:

and when he said he bought Phae a BMW I think, and she took it byke, whew lawd
    _________________________
    Yea when I saw that I was like dang :no: That cut me deep. Seems like she wanted a puppet and instead she got a manchild who wanted to prove he was THE MAN. Also when I was watching Kandi’s wedding as they walked down the aisle he said “I love you” and it seemed real and heartfelt. She looked at him like FOH and said rather blandly “I love you too.” Right then a little part of me died for him because I knew it was a wrap. He had lost it all. It’s not that I feel bad for him specifically just people in general that don’t know how good they have it.

DID U Buy em JENIE?

Unpaid extras. Dayum! !!!!! Bravo worse than Mona/Vh1 aint it?

User Friendly says:

it all comes down to the fact that Goldman Sachs can afford better lawyers.

***********************
    Yup. And Goldman’s lawyers wouldn’t let any of their clients plead guilty without knowing exactly how much time they have to serve. I wonder if Phaedra talked him into that to get rid of him for as long as possible.

______________________________________

No conjugals :blink: shyytttttttttt his welcome to prison party will be a gang conjugal :hump: :whistle: tho dat boi pussceeeeee :buttshake: #BUSSITOPENPOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says: when he said he bought Phae a BMW I think, and she took it byke, whew lawd
    _________________________
    Yea when I saw that I was like dang :no: That cut me deep.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t watch it NOR Do I watch the show anymore, Perhaps she didn’t want the car Because She KNEW it didn’t come from clean money :tea:

_____________________________
    He would’ve prepared for it by going and knowing a whole in his hospillah prison pants? The you would’ve slide his pants to the side and handed him up? :dead:

________________________
    Nah. She wanted a different type of car. It wasn’t up to her standards. It was foul. He gave it from the heart.

___________________________________

This fine sista was waiting in the lobby when I came in this morning. Being the people person I am, I asked if she needed some help cause she was looking all fine and lonely and shyt. When she told me that she was there for an interview, I was :shocked:

She had a double speech impediment. She had a hellified stutter and her “l’s” sounded like “y’s” and her “w’s” sounded like “l’s”.

Just saw the hiring manager a lil while ago and se said that if hired her, she would also have to hire and interpreter. :rofl:

I want to know if I can report the hiring manager, because like I said the sister was fine as frog hair. And I think she seemed intelligent. I’on remember cause her speech and looks had me confused and kinda excited at the same damn time.

…and if Phaedra IS ‘guilty’ of anything, wouldn’t she benefit from them maintaining their marital status? :think:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

and when he said he bought Phae a BMW I think, and she took it byke, whew lawd
    _________________________
    Yea when I saw that I was like dang That cut me deep. Seems like she wanted a puppet and instead she got a manchild who wanted to prove he was THE MAN. Also when I was watching Kandi’s wedding as they walked down the aisle he said “I love you” and it seemed real and heartfelt. She looked at him like FOH and said rather blandly “I love you too.” Right then a little part of me died for him because I knew it was a wrap. He had lost it all. It’s not that I feel bad for him specifically just people in general that don’t know how good they have it.
    _____________________________

Throughout this season and last season he’s repeatedly said that she puts them paws on him and that she’s crazy. She took his manhood, wrapped in a walmart bag and threw it away and started dogging him out. He was trying to survive HER and did what he had to do to feel like a man…unfortunately he got caught and now she’s going to severe all ties with him. Heyull I think she’s hated him ever since textgate with Kenya. :sad: because I can’t stand women who emasculate men

Unpaid extras. Dayum! !!!!! Bravo worse than Mona/Vh1 aint it?
    **************************

I wouldn’t go that far. Bravo does pay the ladies big bucks. I’d bet that the highest paid LHH cast member doesn’t make as much as the lowest paid Housewife. Steebie makes almost 200k per season and I’m willing to bet that’s the highest salary in all the franchises.

VDot says:

We, okay, I, laugh about prison rape, but it’s really not that funny when you think about it. :no: I blame Fleece Johnson. Our prison system is a joke and damn near humane.

What do yall think about condoms in the prison? :waiting:

JerseyGirl68 says:

I hope Phaedra Parks-Nida, Esq.’s extreme thirst for celebrity status and light-skinned children were worth the embarrassment.

The only people I feel sorry for are their two sons.

In the words of Linnethia Monique Leakes, you never win when you are dirty [and too thirsty]. Next!

JerseyGirl68 says:

Shout to Apollo’s attorney, Tom Bever, of Chilivis, Cochran, Larkins & Bever LLP.

VDot says:

he’s repeatedly said that she puts them paws on him and that she’s crazy

Men can be victims of abuse too :cuss:

But :rofl: at Phaedra :box: him. She knew not to hit his face too, he’s too light and would mess around with a black eye off of a love tap. :hahaha:

“Being the people person I am”

” se said that if hired her, she would also have to hire and interpreter.” :rofl:

“cause her speech and looks had me confused and kinda excited at the same damn time.”

_______________________________________

:typing:
    Dearest Lurker:
    pls go skrate to hades!
    :rofl: :ghost:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

********************

Phaedra is a beast. She needs a Doug Christie type dude that knows how to act like he’s letting the woman wear the pants in the family. I hope she doesn’t emasculate her sons like she did her husband

Crickett says:

I wonder why they didn’t seize their property.

VDot says:

We, okay, I, laugh about prison rape, but it’s really not that funny when you think about it. I blame Fleece Johnson. Our prison system is a joke and damn near humane.

What do yall think about condoms in the prison?
    _______________________________________

It’s not funny in the grand scheme of things. Fleece is a villian for real, watching him was scary, think of the young tenders that come across his path and get raped by him. And there should be condoms, HIV/AIDS spreads like butter in there and then they come home and infect their “spouses” chile…

Wasting time says:

————————————–
    You can’t hire her to answer the phone sounding like Barry Kripkie with a stutter :rofl:

She knew not to hit his face too
    ________________________________

:nono: iont know bout that V …i distinctly remember on the ‘husbands special’ he said he was sleeping and she slapped him in the face with a shoe… :crying1:

you dead wrong trying to have the hiring manager in trouble cause she doesn’t want to hire someone whose primary function will be communicating with the public on their behalf and she can’t even say Susie sells sea shells by the sea shore without wetting up her whole outfit and breaking out in hives from stuttering :crying1:
    Don’t you got a baby and woman to be worried about anyways :spank: or is that Tin? Last thing you need to have a contained calling your woman taunting her
    :cell: MAY MAY MAY EYE EYE EYE SPEAK TO LT GIRL?
    Tink lady :wtf: Who is this??
    :cell: EYE EYE EYE THAH CHICK BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA
    :stop: Listen here billy goat get of my phone playing
    :cell: EYE EYE EYE AMMMM BAA BAA BAAANNNGGGING YO DUDE.
    *silence*
    :cell: NO NO NO NO SHEEEE DID DID DID’T HANG UP :angry:

Crickett says:

I wonder why they didn’t seize their property.

Phae is no fool, his name isn’t on her property. They seiazed his property a few days ago. A house he bought a few years ago.

Wasting time says:

My soul wept when she said that she was nervous cause she thought she was g-g-g-gonna b-b-be YATE for her in-in-interview. :facepalm:

yea I think once he embarrassed her publicly with Kenya she was bitter party of one :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

DID U Buy em JENIE?

Yes :crying:

VDot says:

he’s repeatedly said that she puts them paws on him and that she’s crazy

Men can be victims of abuse too

But at Phaedra him. She knew not to hit his face too, he’s too light and would mess around with a black eye off of a love tap.
    ___________________________

remember when he said she scratched him up… :blink: then :rofl: dude hush! yoke ha a– up ONE good time, she won’t try you again! I learned from running up on the wrong one, joka slammed my lil a– and as I peeled myself from the floor, I knew the balance of power had forever shifted betwixt us…I broke up with him cause he slammed me on the couch and I fell on the floor…after I had beat on him a good two minutes. :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I went to buy some curl formers from Sally’s them shyts was 64 bucks but I wanted them so bad
    _______________________________

:shocked: dang Jenie what are those and did you check on pinterest and see if you can make them yourself? :rofl: you know ppl out here making everything themselves……furniture, toothpaste, paint, cleaning supplies, meth, bombs….all type of stuff.

:stop: Listen here billy goat get of my phone playing
    ________________________________________

:hahaha: :rofl: :crying1:
    :phew: :rolleyes:
    repents… :bow: :kona:

Wasting time says:

_________________________________

JESUS BE A SLOW MOVING TONGUE! :rofl: I am weak AF!!!

So what did they do for you? :popcorn: I am going to go out on a limb and say you were the defendant not the plaintiff. Don’t ask me how I know I am just young, black and gifted like that *mind blown hands*
    No but for real :waiting: You serve time or nah? Work release, involuntary mental institution commitment and half way house count too…

Wasting time says:

——————————-
    So you would be Yong Time Yurker.

I’m gonna :pray: for that weeping soul :lol:

so they done gave Ray Nagin 10 years? :cry:

must be some conspiracy against light brights going on. where wesley snipes at? that nigga somewhere plotting his revenge :waiting:

was g-g-g-gonna b-b-be YATE for her in-in-interview
    :ghost: She was talking like Daisy Duck :heart:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    _______________________________

Sme mess I saw on youtube and the curls come out so pretty :love: but I had no idea they were that expensive…. a pack of for 12.99 :shock: chile I just brought the kit 63.99 :eek: I was like :phew: I don’t have time to make those :lol:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@MisTaken:

Yeah I got a brood at home. Sometimes I come to work to escape. And ain’t nothing that makes a better work environment than some nice young eye candy. :grin:

She wouldn’t be working for me no way. My receptionist so damn old, I had to lift the ream of paper for her to load the damn printer.

I keep waiting for a call that she ain’t coming in cause she done managed to…. well you know. :coffee:

User Friendly says:

so they done gave Ray Nagin 10 years?

:rofl: dayumit! I just spit water er’where!!!!!!

From my understanding, Apollo was considered a background character and all the other men on the show. Only the actual “housewives” were under contract and paid. I also read that the men on the show did get a check for making appearances on all the reunion shows though.

Damn Apollo, I’m praying for yah! He’s going to cupcake island, no hard time and he can send emails, talk on the phone and pretty much wear what he wants, it’s not as harsh in federal prison. :tea:

sassyshe says:

Unpaid extras. Dayum! !!!!! Bravo worse than Mona/Vh1 aint it?

___________________________________________________________________
    Never believed that ish, the men’s salary are just lumped in with the wives

VDot says:

so they done gave Ray Nagin 10 years? :cry:

Damn…..I like him too. :(

VDot says:

Go on somewhere Lurker. You are cutting the fool today :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

=================================
    I hate you. Poor old lady.

MMG artist Fat Trel’s baby mama put all his business in the street including the fact that he slept with Young Money artist Tyga’s baby mama Blac Chyna while their son King Cairo was sleeping in the next room.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHAT User, NAgin got 10! :phew:

_______________________________________

:think: if only someone would set-off the fire alarm in Lurkers bldg :no: he’d have no choice but to step away from his computer :no:
    this don’t make no sense :crying1: :ghost:

The Pearl! says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    DID U Buy em JENIE?
    Yes :crying:
    I have some, but the curls don’t seem to last beyond day 1…let us know how you fare with them, Jenie.

talkingwithtami says:

_+_________________________

say what nah? Wear what he wants? In the prison? well I’ll be. H emay not want to make himself too pretty :lol:

She the one who probably would give you some. She got that saber tooth poosay. Change your world bruh :tea: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie you should’ve just bought some flexi rods @ the BSS. Wayyyyy cheaper :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~

Atypical says:

The only people I feel sorry for are the boys. They’re the ones who truly lose having their father gone. I don’t feel sorry for Apollo because he had a platform that most felons dont have to go legit. I don’t feel sorry for Phaedra because I don’t believe that she lived, slept with and had kids with this man and had no clue what he was doing.Apollo was tricking 8k in a strip club off of workout dvd’s. Oh ok..

Lovely One says:

@ Hershey
    ” he said he bought Phae a BMW I think, and she took it byke, whew lawd.”
    ————————————–
    Phaedra probably thought that car was part of the scam and wanted no parts of this foolishness. I don’t blame her for not taking the car

tintin1979 says:

apollo is an idiot. Greed will always get you caught. Phaedra must be embarassed. Now i’m waiting for Kenya to throw shade on twitter.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.