Celebrity Real Estate: Beyonce Spotted Apartment Shopping — Without Jay Z!

Beyonce apartment shopping

Singer Beyonce is apparently preparing for life after her divorce from rap mogul Jay Z, 45. For weeks now the 32-year-old mother of one has been living the life of an independent single mom. Beyonce, who is taking a break from her and Jay Z’s joint “On the Run” tour, was spotted apartment shopping in NYC without Jay Z.

According to an exclusive report in the NY Post, Beyonce plans to file for divorce after completing her contractual obligations for the tour.

Friends say Bey and Jay’s marriage bonds are irretrievably broken. It is unclear if Jay Z will fight for custody of his daughter, Blue Ivy, 3, who some say was carried by a surrogate. Friends urge the aging rapper to fight for custody, given that he is the biological father and Beyonce is reportedly not the biological mom.

From The NY Daily News:

The “Single Ladies” songstress was spotted checking out a $21.5 million penthouse in Chelsea, not far from the building Katie Holmes fled to after her divorce from Tom Cruise, a source confirmed to the Daily News.

The five-bedroom, five-bathroom duplex is certainly stunning — it has panoramic views of the city and the Hudson River — but it doesn’t come close to the size of the couple’s current 8,000-square-foot apartment, at 195 Hudson St. in Tribeca, leading some to suggest that it would be perfect as a short-term refuge for Beyoncé and her daughter Blue Ivy.

The pad, at 520 West 19th St., totals 4,054 square feet and has a massive terrace facing the Empire State Building, a 20-foot dining room, double fireplaces and a library. The building, which has a distinctive midnight blue terracotta façade, also has a doorman to ensure the privacy and safety of its residents.

beyonce-1

beyonce-8

beyonce-5

165 Responses to “Celebrity Real Estate: Beyonce Spotted Apartment Shopping — Without Jay Z!”

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

:facepalm:

Anyhoo @Luvn, what does it start with :waiting:

~~~~~~~~
    I thought it was after the release of . . . 50 shades of grey??

aRoTh says:

A “break” pad. I can dig it.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Nice digs Bey

lovezoe says:

Really?! #slownewsday

sassyshe says:

:rofl: I cant with this post. Ill be dying if this couple makes it through the end of the year and shut all those divorce rumors down

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Yall see the pics of Nikkos wife on that fast food blog? He any Mimi both looks like they could be the “head” of their class.

Wasting time says:

I thought she was leaving Feb 2015.
    Now she leaving this September again?
    What if she looking and he looking and than they gonna compare and contrast. Since she is STAYING in NY

any hoo
    I have a Spanish last name and have to get scolded by spanish folks every time one of them says Habla espanol and my response is no
    ———————

Tea Is Finally Here says:

*She

lovezoe says:

So if Solange is the bio mom (allegedly) how is Jay the bio dad. I thought she was filing after the movie. Lies can ever be kept straight.

LemmeLONE :chase: SAN

Wasting time says:

I tell you what.
    They not splitting before Ye and Kim!
    I know that ! !

I WOULD NOT BET that they are divorcing…just wouldn’t do it :no:

That’s a nice spot I approve :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

LemmeLONE :chase: SAN
    ——————-
    Okay Madeline , geez :tea: :lol:

Imma hush on @topic. I dont want the stans to swarm out of their precious Beyhive and put the smack down on me. I dont feel LIKE IT TAHDAY.

Much love to lil Yellow Tulip.

That’ll be all.

Hershey says:

Blue Ivy, 3, who some say was carried by a surrogate.

______________________________

It wasn’t somit was YOU :blink: :tea: so Bey can’t look for a place without Jay now?

felinelurker says:

@ Wasting,

(from downstairs)

Hold up…did you say Swan Quarter? Now that was DEEP in the woods!

I see LaTrece is still providing her services as the “source”

:chase: Treesie go set yo ass down somewheres!

San ah make ya dance says:

At the end of the day, if they did get a divorce :shrugs: Who really cares :eek: Life goes on and we can speculate who she decides on next :yes:

#slownewsday
    _________________________

and referencing anything in the NY post as “news” can’t be taken seriously anyway. at best it’s a sensational rag… at worst a racist rag… :tea:

I Like that VASE those red flowers are in :bounce:

lovezoe says:

So who gone watch Atlanta Exes?

Afiya says:

Wasting time says:

I tell you what.
    They not splitting before Ye and Kim!
    I know that ! !

^ I thought it was already done with them two…have they even consummated the marriage? :haha:

It wasn’t somit was YOU
    _____________________________

:rofl: reminded me of the trial with Colin Ferguson

Colin: do you see the person here today that shot you

Victim: :huh: yes nigga it was YO ass!

libra80sbaby says:

21 million for a phuckin APARTMENT/CONDO for a max of 3 ppl?? :wtf: Stupid az phuck…that baby need a YARD to play in. Rich folks makes me sick..

bnatural says:

Boy, Beyonce and Jay-z are playing the press hard and folks are falling for it left and right :hahaha:

I just saw a headline on yahoo news are their marriage being over due to Rihanna :rofl: I mean, this is great press for their tour…first the elevator “incident” now all of the rumors of their pending divorce…..despite what her personal instagram account states

If they do I see her with a billionaire Saudi dude :tea:

Just Looking says:

Goodt Morning All :waves:

@Luvie – :waves: <<<< VASE I JUST STOLE IT :bounce: It's the bomb hug?

Kev hart just posted
    FREE MEEK MILL
    write to him
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Not wasting a stamp to write to this law breaking azz nigga. :no: I done had the same book of stamps since JAN. And if I dont waste one writing to my OWN law breaking husband…I sure aint writing Meek. What a dummy Meek is. I DID let Dub9 write her deddy. I do have a heart. :heart: But I also charged HER for a stamp. You got some change lil girl. I KNOW you got some. Fork it over. These stamps is not free. :no:

bnatural says:

lovezoe says:

So who gone watch Atlanta Exes?
    —–

:waves: It looks so much better than Hollywood exes…that show is a snooze-fest

San ah make ya dance says:

Who wants pics by their tub :eek:

Just Looking says: Luvie – :waves: <<<< VASE I JUST STOLE IT :bounce: It's the bomb hug?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    *points and SHOUTS* THIEF!!

luVn_liFe… says:

I Like that VASE those red flowers are in

:think: it looks like bubble wrap. how bout I saw a naturalista tutorial on how to rollerset your hair with bubblewrap. :facepalm:

ladies, please stop digging thru your cabinets and junk draws to put shyt in your hair.

~~~~
    :hahaha: I know ur right DUBB

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @ Dubb :lol: and you serious with it too :rofl:

:hi: @Tea Is Finally Here

Tea, are you the person who had local knowledge of the Dr. Patrick/Marvin Sapp story? If so, what has developed since they found her body? Thanks!

to rollerset your hair with bubblewrap
    ~~~
    :huh:
    :blink:
    FOlKs are so crafty
    :tea:

Fork it over. These stamps is not free. :no:

Hershey says:

User Friendly says:

It wasn’t somit was YOU
    _____________________________

reminded me of the trial with Colin Ferguson

Colin: do you see the person here today that shot you

Victim: yes nigga it was YO ass!

_________________________________________

:rofl: that shyt was FUNTAY!!!!

Wasting time says:

felinelurker says:

(from downstairs)

Hold up…did you say Swan Quarter? Now that was DEEP in the woods!

————————-
    :yes:
    Who you telling!
    Every summer from 8 to 11!
    So bad my great aunt died and she buried in the front.. THE FRONT lawn!
    Going to Belhaven was the chit though! It was “city” :rofl:

that baby need a YARD to play in
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I didnt know how ALIEN it had become for kids to play outside until two weeks ago. We have my sister grandbaby for the summer. He is 7. My great nephew so dayum CAYUTE. We caint stop kissing on him. SHEW. :love: ANYWAY…he told Dub9 “Come on CUZ lets go outside and play tag :yahoo:

Dub9 was like: :blink: + :wtf: and then proceeded to get back on the computer :pc: << with her byke turned JEST LAK THIS and said "it is scorching outside right now little boy." Thank GOD for Dub19. Cause I thought MY azz was gonna have to go and play tag with him.

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Dub… :lol:

I love this crib though nice :tea:

Beta says:

Speaking of I saw on curly Nikki a how to on adding color to your hair using creme eyeshadow :bite: I’m kinda interested in trying :kona: but don’t want my ish falling out :angry:

:ak47: is this the new troubleman :lol:

sassyshe says:

lovezoe says:

So who gone watch Atlanta Exes?

——————————————————————-
    When is it

that baby need a YARD to play in
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Even my daughter hate going out in that heat now :lol:

aRoTh says:

libra80sbaby says:

21 million for a phuckin APARTMENT/CONDO for a max of 3 ppl?? Stupid az phuck…that baby need a YARD to play in.
    ________________________________

Start a petition!

lovezoe says:

I asked last week, but did anyone get a chance to watch BAPS?

but in Dub9’s defense this is some new sun they have out here now. the sun wasnt this strong in the 80s :phew:

:ak47: is this the new troubleman

Awwwww shyt :ak47: :yahoo:

felinelurker says:

Who you telling!
    Every summer from 8 to 11!
    So bad my great aunt died and she buried in the front.. THE FRONT lawn!
    Going to Belhaven was the chit though! It was “city”
    ***************************************************************
    My sis-in-law is from Pantego & they call Belhaven the “city”!
    My dad used to take us to Swan Quarter to fish on the pier. Scared as hayle to go down that dirt road.

libra80sbaby says:

aRoTh says:

libra80sbaby says:
    ________________________________
    Start a petition!
    ————–
    :pc: :rules:

Even my daughter hate going out in that heat now
    ~~~~
    it’s friggin scorching out!

capricorn83 says:

If someone could settle on an actual date for this divorce, it might be slightly more credible. :tea: I think your hopes are going to be crushed on this one, though, Sandy…

aRoTh says:

I DID let Dub9 write her deddy. I do have a heart. But I also charged HER for a stamp. You got some change lil girl. I KNOW you got some. Fork it over. These stamps is not free.
    __________________________

:facepalm: :ghost: :karate: :nono:

felinelurker says:

User Friendly says:

but in Dub9?s defense this is some new sun they have out here now. the sun wasnt this strong in the 80s
    *********************************************************

Tell me why my mom & dad have this SAME argument!

:shotsfired: gots more uphf !!!!! :yahoo:

capricorn83 says:If someone could settle on an actual date for this divorce, it might be slightly more credible
    ~~~~~

luVn_liFe… says:

Even my daughter hate going out in that heat now
    ~~~~
    it’s friggin scorching out!

Chile yes :phew: we tried to do a play date Sunday and said fugg that … we took it McDonalds and let em play in the indoor play area …. cause going to park was not the move chile :nono:

the sun wasnt this strong in the 80s

BRUH!

Swan Quarter
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I have been to Ocracoke which is same area. Gotta pass thru SQ to get on Route 12. AND there is a town down there…called Last Chance, NC. Kid you NOT.

Last Chance to do WHET? Aint nothing here but WATER. Last Chance to getcho azz OUT the car before we go down this lil itty bitty COASTAL two lane highway #12. I guess.

lovezoe says:

It’s cool here today. Probably no pool for us today’.

Beta says:

Speaking of I saw on curly Nikki a how to on adding color to your hair using creme eyeshadow I’m kinda interested in trying but don’t want my ish falling out

you know they already have invented and tested tried and true real products to color your hair with? :yes: eyeshadow is for eyelids and hair dye is for dying hair :facepalm:

well make sure you keep us posted with the pictures. we promise not to laugh either :kona:

sassyshe says:

lovezoe says:

I asked last week, but did anyone get a chance to watch BAPS?

———————————————————————–
    No I tivoed it but I am still on last Wednesday, lol. Ill give my 2 cents when I get to it

They talm bout its a cold front here in the A :no: they lying :no:: they lying

:warning: (dont road scowl me if y’all already discussed this :rolleyes: ) … but i saw on the news this morning where a lil girl’s pillow caught fire cause she was sleeping w/her cell phone underneath the pillow :shocked: put your phones, tablest, etc back on the nightstand folks! :phew:

the sun wasnt this strong in the 80s
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

I saw that too :no:

User Friendly says:

__________________________________

:hahaha: it’s to add a pop of color some semis aren’t as vivid some of the colors are cayute cause using chalk just seems to messy :kona:

Wasting time says:

Scared as hayle to go down that dirt road.
    —————–
    :lol: this made me lol for real!
    Imagine the first time and being from the North :bounce:
    Mommy um where we going again :bite:

Wasting time says:

——
    Word !

jeniefrumdabloc says:

They talm bout its a cold front here in the A they lying : they lying

they lying like a mug too. Im in New York putting spf 60 on my kids every morning. they came home from camp looking like Crunchy Black from 3 Six Mafia after the first day. thats not even normal.

lovezoe says:

Hubby get on me with sleeping with the phone. No mo

Flawless87 says:

Here we go again!

Unshakable says:

@Luvn – But wasn’t dem names a beaullifah attempt at figuring out whatcho gubbament name ill? I mean, don’t they just scream Becky Spryte? :rofl: and :hug:

@San – Luvn’s name is prolly Caprice Mercedes, LaTrece’s sister. :hahaha:

I saw that too :no:
    _________________________

they say the battery exploded Jennie :hide:
    i had noticed a while back that my kindle gets pretty warm if i leave it on the bed :think:

Who Dat says: the sun wasnt this strong in the 80s
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~
    global warming :tea:

Nancy my galaxy tablet does too :eek:

name is prolly Caprice Mercedes, LaTrece’s sister.
    ~~~~

Yes Unshake those names are YT ass hayle! :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

Beyonce is reportedly not the biological mom.
    ============
    :hahaha: I swear I come here for the humor.

I sent that story to my oldest earlier. They BOTH sleep with electronics IN the bed with them. :no:

essenze says:

Good morning folks. The filthy rich and their problems…sigh…

how da hell are you EYEtalian and luv red sauce, cacciatore, lasagna and the like
    but don’t like tomatoes
    :blink:

I charge all my stuff at night Jenie, so i have a little wire rack with enough slots to hold each device and keep them upright w/plenty of space for air circulation, i keep that right on the nightstand, so even if i start dozing i can just drop whatever device back into the rack (aint nobody got time for roasted ear and singed edges :nono: )

Wasting time says:

but don’t like tomatoes
    :blink:
    ————————-
    Same why My cousin don’t eat cheese
    but will fvck a whole pizza pie up

felinelurker says:

this made me lol for real!
    Imagine the first time and being from the North
    Mommy um where we going again
    *************************************************

but don’t like tomatoes

————————-
    Same why My cousin don’t eat cheese
    but will fvck a whole pizza pie up

_____________________________________________________

:eek: GAWD! my stomach just growled at me! :no: :kona:

Same why My cousin don’t eat cheese
    but will fvck a whole pizza pie up
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :think:
    odd
    :shrug:

I cant stand my new boss! :angry: he gets on my damn Nerves!
    Won’t do shyte; he’s the type to ask you to print out an email. Instead of just hitting the print button,he’ll forward it!

DAFUGG!

Same why My cousin don’t eat cheese
    but will fvck a whole pizza pie up
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheese is disgusting. I will wait 30 minutes for them to make a burger with NO CHEESE. Some of these places act like they never heard of a burger with no cheese.

And I LOVE PIZZA! My favorite food. :yes:

Wasting time says:

And I LOVE PIZZA! My favorite food. :yes:
    ———————-
    But it got cheese on it though!!

I’m odd with food too. I want a quarter pounder just cheese nothing else but a grill burger no cheese and ketchup and mayo :yes:

DAFUGG!

Ugh! he sounds like a dumb arse Luvie! there’s fewer steps involved in printing it than in forwarding it :facepalm:
    he’s prob the type that tells everyone “see my assistant” “i’ll have my assistant” “my asistant… :rolleyes: my assistant… :rolleyes: my assistant” like he aint used to a little supervisory position, ugh! i hate people sometimes :rolleyes: :no:

essenze says:

My brother the same way. Hates cheese but loves pizza. I had people question if I was a true black person cuz I don’t eat beans or watermelon. Shyt is nasty to me

SunRiseBlossom says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I cant stand my new boss! he gets on my damn Nerves!

DAFUGG!
    __________________________________________________
    Don’t feel alone… I got one of them too!!! :mad:

Hershey says:

:whistle: Your colgate smile
    Those pretty brown eyes
    Like heaven smooth skin
    Your hair in the wind
    Them legs in those heels
    That switch all in your walk, girl
    That sexy way you talk, girl
    Like a DaVinci painted art, girl
    And I…If I can make you(with a magic wand)
    I wouldn’t make you no other kind of way

You was made by the maker of love
    You was made by the maker of love
    Baby listen, I said, I…wouldn’t change a thing

Raheem Devaughn :whistle:

I luv those grey slate walls in the bathroom, but :wtf: with those pictures in there
    :nono:

Same why My cousin don’t eat cheese
    but will fvck a whole pizza pie up

my son is the same way. my daughter swears up and down she doesnt eat potatoes but keeps a bag of chips in her bookbag. One day Im gonna make some homemade chips out of potatoes and blow her mind. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~
    He is a DUMB ASS L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. I ALWAYS HIT HIM W/THE STANK face!
    HE Doesn’t Know how to take me :lol:

Just 39ish more days. :phew: cause this typa dumb shyte I am NOT for or USED too!

SunRise and that gravi tho’ :no: :rofl:

*refuses to acknowledge Hershey’s stupid arse gravi*
    :ghost:

One day Im gonna make some homemade chips out of potatoes and blow her mind
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Please give is the deets!

I was a true black person cuz I don’t eat beans or watermelon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont do walla melon EITHER. NEVER have. :no:

Will fugg a pot of beans UP though. LAWD. Imma have to cook us some limas this weekend. With the smoked turkey wangs in em? :sad: SAD at how much Imma eat ALREADY.

Milky says:

so there is a video going around on da book of some chick getting pissed on! Im all for freakiness, but ninja you not about to RKelly! :vomit: This yoes so thirst they tasting piss! These bishes nasty azz hell! #endrant

Buttercup says:

==========
    This is something that irks my #TeamPetty soul. I order a hamburger then they ask if I want cheese. I really want to respond, “If I wanted cheese on my hamburger, I would’ve asked for a cheeseburger :rolleyes: ” I don’t want bodily fluids on my burger so I just say, “No thank you.”

Hershey says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

SunRise and that gravi tho’

*refuses to acknowledge Hershey’s stupid arse gravi*

__________________________________

Why my gravi gotta be stoopid? :crying:

I was a true black person cuz I don’t eat beans or watermelon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont do walla melon EITHER. NEVER have.
    ~~~~
    lawD luv me some watermelon :bounce: GOT One on the counter at home that needs to be cut, sliced and diced :pizza:

Damn ya’ll talm food :pizza: making me hungry !!!

With the smoked turkey wangs in em?
    _____________________________

Yeah, dem bishes right thurr!!!!!!!!! :phew:
    :steer:

Wasting time says:

question if I was a true black person cuz I don’t eat beans or watermelon
    ———————
    Time Jr don’t like Watermelon
    Nothing Red in drank form
    Fried Chicken Skin
    Candied Yams on TG
    Pound Cake

I look at him like :blink: you gonna lose ya black card

luVn_liFe… says:

I was a true black person cuz I don’t eat beans or watermelon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont do walla melon EITHER. NEVER have.
    ~~~~

Me too chile …. I come from a watermelon, and corn eating family, and peaches :yes: that’s a summer snack all day :yahoo:

With the smoked turkey wangs in em?
    ~~~~~
    I’ve never used the smoked wangs . . I do use the regular ones with ome butta beans or lima :pizza: lawd I want some!

GOT One on the counter at home that needs to be cut, sliced and diced
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I took my mama a watermelon on Friday. I was in Aldi and they was PRETTY. She know I aint never liked it. She was like your babies can have your portion then…

:pizza: << The Dubs. Sent some home with them and everything.

Beta says:

I was in the store with moms Saturday and saw a pack of chicken feet we used to devour those things as a kid good country eating there

Nothing Red in drank form
    Fried Chicken Skin
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I FEEL him on these TWO! :nono: i’ll puke

Buttercup says:

I’m from the Watermelon Capital of the World, so I :heart: watermelon. It’s nearing the end of the season, so I’m headed down this weekend to pick up a couple. I have to bring back a couple of yellow meats since my coworkers have never tasted one.

@BETA
    BUT what is there to eat on chicken FEET :eek:

Wasting time says:

I don’t do cheese on my eggs either.
    I done cussed the people at Mikey D’s out many a time.
    Did I say cheese and I gotta get out the car and go in and just give me my money back. Y’all not spitting on my cheese less Sausage egg biscuit

Beta says:

Luvn its a little meat on them muh dear would have to make a tall stock pot full just so u could get enough

Hershey says:

Milky says:

so there is a video going around on da book of some chick getting pissed on! Im all for freakiness, but ninja you not about to RKelly! This yoes so thirst they tasting piss! These bishes nasty azz hell! #endrant
    ____________________________

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil

___________________________

this tickles me because i can soooooooo relate to the frustration. like i hate to pull up to the drive-thru and before i can TELL you what i want you SUGGESTING a meal for me :wtf: NAWL iont want no :cuss: combo! let ME tell YOU what i came here furr! :rolleyes:

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

Wasting time says:

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil
    ————————
    :dead: :ghost: Now I want to see it !

luVn_liFe… says:

@BETA
    BUT what is there to eat on chicken FEET

aint nothing on chicken BACKS either but ppl still eat em. :smh: wont be none of me tho :nono:

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@BETA
    BUT what is there to eat on chicken FEET

:eek:
    no thanXs

Yeah, dem bishes right thurr!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shummone! I put them jokas in the crockpot with the turkey wangs, the lima beans, and some chicken broff with just a FEW onions cut up? With some Lawry’s? And when I come home it be like WALA…MAGIC.

Milky says:

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that bish would do anything and I do mean anythang! she would probably let that ninja put the roach up her puscess if he told her it would make her buss! Nassy Bish! Ninja prolley shaiting on her too! Bish where is your self-esteem!!!!

Milky says:

BUT what is there to eat on chicken FEET
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    she just like suckin on bones…..or suckin on toes :kona:

Beta says:

aint nothing on chicken BACKS either but ppl still eat em

:lol: yep poor people food had many of chicken backs as a child

________________________

:cry: thats so bruetafuh… *FAINTS* :ghost:

Hershey says:

Milky says:

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_________________________________

I saw it on FB last night and about threw up, but I couldn’t look away :lol: and mine eyes hate me for not doing so in a timely manner :vomit:

Milky says:

Heeeeyyyy Alboy!

with a roach crawling behind her…filthy lil gerbil
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_________________________________

:huh:
    :wtf:

dub I put a lot of ONIONS in mine. half of a large onion to cook down,the other half when almost done :pizza:

Milky says:

@hershey was you watchin it like Steven in your gravi? :rofl:

ALBoy says:

Not sure what kinda heat y’all had but 80’s in Al man 100’s all summer long. We just didn’t have a choice to stay inside. Eat breakfast go outside get thirsty hose pipe get hungry peach or plum tree lunch time samiches on the porch gotta us it #1 outside somewhere #2 come on in then get out till dinner.

Milky says: @hershey was you watchin it like Steven in your gravi? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BWAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :crying:

ALBoy says:

What’s up Milky

Hershy gravie is hilarious :lol:

essenze says:

My fam love watermelon. My bro said someone dropped me off on the doorstep lol. Ok what is this I hear about roaches? Y’all making my skin crawl :-(

Hershey says:

Milky says:

@hershey was you watchin it like Steven in your gravi?
    __________________________________

:yes: I did :rofl: and was like WTF was that shyt???? :blink:

ALBoy says:

Not sure what kinda heat y’all had but 80?s in Al man 100?s all summer long. We just didn’t have a choice to stay inside. Eat breakfast go outside get thirsty hose pipe get hungry peach or plum tree lunch time samiches on the porch gotta us it #1 outside somewhere #2 come on in then get out till dinner.

:cosign: and your mama or grandma always talmbout you gone get a heat stroke then make you take a nap :lol:

:eek:

**might have to back hand Milky up in here…talkin to other niggas before me and chit. :nono: **

Milky says:

That ninja in Hershey gravi, how you gon look scared and sneaky at the same damn time. They shole did transform Mr. Jackson! He played that dere role!

:newpost:

(and Milky, dontchu brang your pee-stained roach infested font up there either :nono: ) :hurl:

I want a pulled pork sandwich so bad :pizza:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well this is the Alabama way of SUMMER LIFE. Cause this was MY life. From age 6-17. In West Alabama.

SunRiseBlossom says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

SunRise and that gravi tho’
    ____________________________________________________

Oh, Milky! maybe you should come upstairs… sounds like you in here “provoking” @Man, so maybe the post can help yall as a couple… :tea:

ALBoy says:

Beta yo folks loved you we got to” rest” under a tree

Milky says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**might have to back hand Milky up in here…talkin to other niggas before me and chit. **
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh so that is how I have to get yo attention! You was tiyed yesterday and I tried to let you lay on these :boobs: and you ignored me! but I’s a loyal hoe so… Hi baby you dont have to byke hand me licks you on yo neck and puts my hand down yo pants! :buttshake: :boobs: :yawn:

luVn_liFe… says:

:fistbump: me too. them big white juicy ones too :yes:

ALBoy says:

Dunn I knew you was wit me. Only reason we got to go in is if you got hurt I mean stung in the face by a wasp or you bleeding that’s It.other than that see you round 630 pm

ALBoy says:

Meant Dubb

1 Pingbacks

[…] New York Daily News reports that Bey was spotted penthouse condo shopping in Chelsea. The building at 520 West 19th St. has a […]